Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


6,001 to 6,050 of 13,584 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>

Sorry. Was looking at post via phone and saw the 11, not the 24. The swarm has blood drain (1 STR) and is vulnerable to fire.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Round 2, Init 10

Assuming Toffitt can see the rope, he grabs it, moves to Cog and ties it. He then moves out of the hole. "Fire. Hit it with fire."

That's probably 3 moves and a standard, I know.

Distraction 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Toffitt was next to Cog essentially, so two moves, but close enough. Hard to count grabbing the rope hanging next to you and securing Cog without moving as a full round round action. Toffitt is out of the hole.


The swarm does not pursue Toffitt and enjoys its meal of dog.

1d6 ⇒ 3 damage plue 1 STR damage.

Party up for round 3.

Cog in water with rope tied on him.
Around edge of hole is Glimmil, Atol, Dyrant and Toffitt.
Atol has a rope in one hand and possible a wand in the other.
Dyrant's hands are free or he is holding out the wand.
Toffitt's hands are free.
Glimmil's hands are free.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 3, Initiative 11, Location edge of pit->10' from pit

Status:
AC: 17 CMD: 13 HP: 27/32
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = -1 strength
Channel Energy Left: 3/7
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 8/8
Cleric Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize
1) Command, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith
2) Hold Person
3) Invisibility Purge

Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:

"Atol, please take this wand and command the water to rise so Glim can climb out. The command word is 'teem-MAY!'."

Dyrant wiggles the wand in case Atol was confused or hesitant.

"teem-MAY!", Atol. You can do it...just like you use the wand of curification."

Atol hesitates. "But Dyrant, it looks like we can just haul Cog out with the rope - no need to use any charges from your wand."

Atol then (move) grabs the rope and wraps it around his waist. Atol walks away from the pit hauling Cog up and out.

"Someone use my alchemy fire to kill the beast! There is another in my pack."


1d20 ⇒ 19
1d3 ⇒ 3

Atol stumbles foward as the rope is cut. A splash can be heard as Cog splashes back into the water.

Looking into the hole:

A small creature flies just below the illusion with a big grin on its face. Ram horns curl back from the twisted head of this tiny winged demon, and its body is thin and wiry.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 3, Init 27

"Dammit Atol!" Dyrant yells as the rope is cut. It is not clear if he is yelling at Atol or at the fact the rope was cut or both.

"THE WAND! Use the wand!" Dyrant urges, still offering the wand to Atol.

"Why are fiddling with ropes when we have a sensible solution in our hands?"

Dyrant will draw out his wand of burning hands with his other hand and step back from the pit.


Atol. Your posts are titled a round off.
Round 1 - into Hole and grab Glimmil
Round 2 - Pull Glimmil out of hole and pull out flask
Round 3 - Pull on rope to lift Cog out until rope was cut.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

sorry!


Init order now that it matters.

Round 3
Dyrant = 27 - steps back from pit, has a wand in each hand
Atol = 11+ - pulled on rope
Demon = 11 - Cut rope
Glimmil & Cog = 11-
(Delayed for Atol to pull in prior rounds)
Glimmil and Cog still to go. Swim check for Cog
Toffitt = 10 - still to go

Swarm = 7


Map

The pit in room 41 is hard to show on the spreadsheet. It's 10' wide and there's a 3' lip around the edge of the room. The side view is more accurate.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Someone give me a gods damned alchemist fire, if you can't throw it in yourself."


Atol is holding one.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Round 2, Init 10

Oops. Me no read well, az uzuel.

Toffitt grabs the alchemist fire and throws it at the blob.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Not sure of penalties...
1d6 ⇒ 2

I think I might deserve a cudgeling. Must. Not. Say. Out. Loud.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Cog Swim: 1d20 + 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 1 + 2 = 10

"Hang in there, boy!"

Can I attack the demon while squeezing with Toffit on the lip? If so, here goes.

Glimmil attack (hammer, power): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Glimmil damage (hammer, power): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Is it even worth Cog attacking the swarm, or is it immune to weapon damage?


Toffitt drops the alchemist fire through the illusionary floor and is fairly sure it hit the oozing mass of bloodsuckers.

Glimmil lies on the ground, pokes his head through the floor, and swings from the edge at the demon. He knocks it on the side of the head, but it just snarls at him.

The burning swarm sinks to the water level and continues to enjoy Cog.
1d6 ⇒ 2 damage + a 3rd point of STR damage.

You can attack from prone (-4) looking down through floor or standing up with a 50% miss chance. I'm guessing you want the -4.
Are your leaving your head where it can see you and you can see it?
Swarm is too small for weapon damage.

I don't see Toffitt and Glimmil as squeezing; they're on adjacent squares of the ledge around the pit. It just looks squeezing from the side view.

Dyrant and Atol to go and then the demon.
Round 4
Dyrant = 27 -
Atol = 11+ -
Demon = 11 -

Glimmil & Cog = 11-
Toffitt = 10 -
Swarm = 7


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant delays for Atol, staring at him, the offered want outstretched.

You want us to fail, don't you?


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Round 4, Init 10

Toffitt rummages in Atol's bag for the other alchemist's fire (as a standard action, right?).

"You've lost the fiery look in your eyes, Dyrant. What do I have to say to get it back?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 4, Initiative 11, Location 10' from edge of pit -> edge of pit

Status:
AC: 17 CMD: 13 HP: 27/32
Weapon Equipped = Flask of Alchemy Fire
Conditions = -1 strength
Channel Energy Left: 3/7
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 8/8
Cleric Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize
1) Command, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith
2) Hold Person
3) Invisibility Purge

Atol angrily grabs the wand as he approaches the edge of the pit.
Damn useless rope.

"teem-MAY!" he shouts as he commands the waters to rise to the edge of the pit.

I can't believe Dyrant actually has a wand of water control. Amazing fore-sight!

"Doctor, that's the last of the Alchemy Fire. Use it well."


The water rises up with the swarm and Cog and a demon who float in the water with their heads bobbing up and down above the illusionary floor.

1d20 ⇒ 7 swim check for demon


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 4, Init 11-

Dyrant hazzah's Atol's efforts.

"Hazzah, Atol!"

Dyrant moves to a place where he can burn the swarm only.

"Mar-teee-GHAN!" Dyrant activates the wand.

1d4 ⇒ 3 fire damage, DC 11 Reflex or 1 damage


1d20 ⇒ 19 - Fort saved

The demon provokes from Glimmil and Cog (and anyone else who has a weapon out) as it turns invisble.

Glimmil & Cog and Toffitt up.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Glimmil is relieved to see Cog buoyed to the surface, and gives Atol a look of relief.

First AoOs... Glimmil provokes to grapple the demon.

"Not so fast, Mister Impy-imp!" Glimmil taunts as he reaches out to grab onto the tiny imp that tormented his canine companion as he sees it beginning to dematerialize from view.

I could only be so lucky if it had contracted The Vanishing...

Glimmil grapple vs demon's CMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Cog regular attack, hoping for a trip...

Cog attack (bite, power): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Cog damage (bite, power): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Cog trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Assuming if the demon turns invisible, it moves away and regular round attacks are out of the question against it.


1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 - Concentration check
I see now that you can use spell like abilities on the defensive like spell casting. I won't retro this time, but will remember for next.

AoO at Glimmil
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 - Not sure what your AC is these days
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 = 1 minimum and a FORT save; you only fail on a 1

Glimmil drops his hammer and grabs onto the demon. The demon claws at Glimmil, but Glimmil still grabs hold of the demon as he turns invisible.

Toffitt still to go.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

AC is 25 with shield and magic vestment, not sure if I still have my shield in my hand if I'm grappling.

Fort (only fail on 1): 1d20 ⇒ 7

"I got him! At least... I think I do?" Glimmil exclaims, looking for a clever idea from one of the more clever members of the Cauldron Five Minus One?


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"Tie him up in a bow, Glim...I would speak with him if he is pinned. Maybe we have a sack we can put him in."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Attack of Opportunity

I believe I mentioned that the Doctor has his blade out, made possible since he's been climbing around with slippers of spider climbing. Your call.

Blade AoO 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 + 2 if flanking
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 sneak if flanking

Round 4, Init 10

Toffitt lobs the second alchemist fire at the swarm.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 -4 or -8 depending on positioning / melee?
1d6 ⇒ 3


Round 4 so far
Dyrant = 27 - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 - save vs burning hands
Atol = 11+ - raises water
Demon = 11 - turns invisible
- Glimmil grabs
- Toffitt hits, but doesn't overcome DR
Glimmil & Cog = 11- SEE BELOW
Toffitt = 10 - Alchemist Fire at swarm
Swarm = 7

Swarm damage
-alchemist fire - 2 (2nd round damage needed)
-alchemist fire - 3 (2nd round damage in Round 5)
-burning hands - 3
Demon damage
-5*

Glimmil grabbed the demon on the demon's turn. Glimmil still has his turn. Cog has his turn, but needs to make his swim and distraction attacks. Glimmil has the invisible demon grappled. Cog has taken 2 points of splash damage from the alchemist fires so far. I'm not going to worry about others who might have been caught in the splash as I don't think the 2 or more points will matter in the end.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Alchemist fire #1, round 2 damage = 1d6 ⇒ 4


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Cog Swim: 1d20 + 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 1 + 2 = 4

With the invisible demon in his hands, Glimmil listens to Dyrant, and moves away from the ledge slightly and works to pin it against the ground.

CMB (to pin demon): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Status:

Glimmil Status:
HP 43/52
AC 24 +1 (Vestment) = 25
Spells: 1) Divine Favor [ ]
Smite Left: 0/2
Lay Hands Left: 2/4

Cog Status:
HP 28/35
AC 20


Cog's head drops below the floor not to be seen again as he fails to dog paddle. The swarm climbs up Glimmil's arms as he grapples with the invisible demon.

Swarm gets demon, Glimmil, and Cog this round. Distraction checks please.

1d6 ⇒ 4 damage and 1 STR damage.

Dyrant and Atol are up.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 5, Init 11-

Seeing Cog's head go under, Dyrant makes the best use of it.

Dyrant activates the wand again, trying to burn the swarm.

"Mar-teee-GHAN!"

1d4 ⇒ 1 fire damage, DC12 save for half

"Some reach in there and get Cog out?"


1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The swarm scatters.

One distraction check from Glimmil and I'll call it. He took damage this round.

1d20 ⇒ 5 - Upcoming escape artist for demon.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Fort vs Distraction: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

I think he made it.

Status:

Glimmil Status:
HP: 39/52
Ability: -1 Str
AC 24 +1 (Vestment) = 25
Spells: 1) Divine Favor [ ]
Smite Left: 0/2
Lay Hands Left: 2/4

Cog Status:
HP 28/35
AC 20


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 5, Initiative 11, Location 10' from edge of pit -> edge of pit

Status:
AC: 17 CMD: 13 HP: 27/32
Weapon Equipped = Flask Alchemy Fire
Conditions = -1 strength
Channel Energy Left: 3/7
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 8/8
Cleric Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize
1) Command, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith
2) Hold Person
3) Invisibility Purge

Atol rushes to the edge and grabs for Cog.

Grapple check(?) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

If he can, he tries to haul Cog out of the drink and onto dry land.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Round 5, Init 10

Toffitt helps to get Cog out. He then prepares to dive into the water. [b]"I'll need some light to find my way around down there."[b]


The party drags Cog out of the water while the invisible demon continues to struggle with Glimmil. "Let me go! Let me go!"

Trying to move the story along to get Finneas back in. You still need to resolve anything with the demon, but

At the bottom of the pit the party will find one wand. The last wand they will find on the demon.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 Knowledge: Planes

"Hold onto it, Glim. I would have words with it."

Dyrant approaches the demon and addresses it his voice emulating sounds of rocks cracking and fires popping.

Abyssal:

"Who and what are you? And why are you bothering us? Where did you get that wand?"


The demon is a quasit.

"It's mine. My master gave it to me, but you can have it now. He doesn't need it anymore."

It squirms in Glimmil's grip.

"You need to take your dead friend back don't you? He's starting to stink."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"Who is your master?"

Outside of Glim that is. Heh. Dyrant admires that the gnome's newly found grappling skills.

Probably learned that from Skie.

"Is there any reason why we shouldn't kill you?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)
Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:
Probably learned that from Skie.

That looks a lot like a choke hold. I don't think he learned that from Skie. I think he learned that all alone with his chicken...

"He's right Dyrant, Finneas is starting to stink a little. We have all the wands now, can we take this creature back with us and give him to the authorities to question? I have some Masterwork Manacles that might fit him with a little work."

Atol digs around his pack for the manacles and holds them out to Dyrant. He then makes ready to hoist Finneas up and take him to the lift.


ROFL!

"You killed my master! If you kill me then I'll just follow his soul and tell him everything about you. Then he'll tell his master. And then you'll all really stink."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant looks at Atol as if Atol is reading his thoughts.

"Kill him Glim. He has no value to this world. If you won't, hold him and let me get out my cudgel."


"No reason to be hasty. You have all the wands, but do you really think that raving gnoll was the mastermind to all this?"


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"I still hear nothing of use yet. Kill him."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"I rather think that we should keep him alive. I've been aching to figure out the inner workings of an imp, and am certain my research would be more successful with a live specimen. Or are you a quasit? So bloody hard to tell you scaly rats apart."

Intimidate 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Toffitt fails to convey any real sense of threat. Maybe because imps and quasits hold absolutely no interest for him.

"Oh, alright. Just smite him already."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"It is a quasit, Doctor, not an imp. And a particularly helpful quasit either. It's not talking at all."

Dyrant looks at Glim.

"No good can come of keeping him alive. He's too quiet."


That's not a nice thing to say about Glim.

"I bet you'd like to know what they were building wouldn't you? They're all gone aren't they. Don't worry. It needn't concern you. You've killed everyone. No one left to talk, but me."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant responds again, this time tapping the quasit's head with his cudgel as he speaks.

"You keep talking, but not saying anything useful. The next words out of your mouth had better be amazingly interesting stuff."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Do you think we talked to anyone before we came down here? Do you think we need knowledge to save this city? What sort of daft creature are you? We are the Cauldron Four... Er, Five."

6,001 to 6,050 of 13,584 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.