Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


5,451 to 5,500 of 13,335 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>

Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant's hands go towards his necklace.

"I dunno...big, I suppose," Dyrant replies, unsure how to answer. "This necklace has several beads on it, of different sizes."


Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:

Knowledge Nature d20 + 11

"There is a terrifyingly large an spiny spider in the room. Dyrant, how big is your biggest fireball?"

Toffitt does not recognize the abnormal looking spider.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"Throw the biggest. Atol, we'll need your blessing."


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas readies a...charge? Should be able to do that since I can move through web.

"Dyrant would this new cloak let me ride the spider like a pony? Assuming it's big enough? How big is it Doctor?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol puts away his alchemy fire, takes out a scroll of Bless and prepares to cast it. He hesitates however seeing nothing but thick webbing ahead of him.

"Now? Or should we clear some more webs first? I have one more flask of alchemy fire..."


Glimmil still delaying?


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

In terms of leveling, I know you said you wanted us to have drained resources (as in consumed spells), but what about new spell slots? Are those spontaneously filled, or awaiting a night's rest?

"More spiders? We're not afraid of another little spider!"

Glimmil steps up and begins to use his lance to try to move away some of the sticky webbing.

5ft to W,52


New slots spontaneously filled.


Glimmil can attack or disable device the webs from V-52 to avoid a reflex save. I'm asuming that.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Yep. If he can disable from doggy-back, he'll do that. Otherwise he'll attack.

Disable: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Both work. The attack let's him stay on Cog.

At Finneas. I'm inclined to not allow a charge through webs. The cloak only lets you go half speed through webs which is the equivalent of difficult terrain which you can't charge through.

I think the party is done with round 3. Something will likely happen before round 4.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant will hand off the Potion to the Doctor (move action), then move to U54.

"Come now, we can jump these webs."


Round 3 - Recap

Initiative (by post)
Dyrant = U-54, Potion to Toffitt. Move to U54
Toffitt = S52. Potion (move action left)
Atol = T52. Pulls scroll of bless (standard action left)
Finneas = T-53 (can't ready charge, anything else?)

Glimmil/Cog = U-53 (removes webs from W,52)

New Map


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Since I can't ready a charge I'll begin casting Enlarge Person instead.


5' and V/W,53/54?


GM_Chris wrote:

Round 3 - Recap

Initiative (by post)
Dyrant = U-54, Potion to Toffitt. Move to U54
Toffitt = S52. Potion. Stealths 15' to u53 per texting.
Atol = T52. Stores alchemist flask. Pulls scroll of bless (standard action left)
Finneas = Englarges. (move action? Final location?)
Glimmil/Cog = U-53 (removes webs from W,52)

Sorry to drag this out, but as you can guess it matters.


Now read Finneas's post correctly, "begin", as in full-round action. Okay, stand by.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Stealth


Okay. All that and nothing happens.

New Map

Round 4 - Party can go

Initiative (by post, Finneas will need to delay to complete his enlarge until Dyrant moves to V54...or...Dyrant moves to T54 and Toffitt moves foward.)

Dyrant =
Toffitt =
Atol =
Finneas =
Glimmil/Cog =


Or Glimmil and Toffitt moving would open space for Finneas.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant detaches a large bead from his neck and hands it to the Doctor. (move action)

"Here you go, Doctor. Make the best of it."

Ready a move action to follow Glim (since Dyrant is not sure how Finn is getting through the hallway). Trying to be behind G/C in Y52 or Y54.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Acrobatics to leap webs vs. DC10


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Toffitt says, "Okay. Here goes." He shifts his focus inside the room, Verifying that the spider is still there. If it is, he throws the bead. Not sure how many d6 it does.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

6d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 1, 5, 2) = 11


Nice fireball. ROFL!


ROFL!


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol moves up to X52 and casts Bless from the scroll.

"May the blessings of St. Cuthbert be upon us all!"

That was a lot of fire and light. I hope it killed the spider.


Helping out here. I'm going to place the fireball at AG/AH,53/54. This clears most of the webbing in the far cavern. Just relearned fireballs are spread and not burst. Toffitt takes a 5' step to W-52 or V-54 for Finneas (choice pending).

DC 14 Reflex saves
E 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Sp 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Sk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
W 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Round 4 (by post)'

Dyrant = Hands off fireball bead. Readies to move
Toffitt = Throws fireball bead. 5' step out of Finneas's way.
Atol = Move to X52. Bless.
Glimmil/Cog =
Finneas =

To speed things along. Finneas can double move, squeezing through tunnel, and end up at AB/AC, 52/53.

New map with the moves as I understand them except for Glimmil.
E=Ettercap
Sk=Halfing in robes
Sp=Big spider
W=???

New Map


Too bad the bad guys don't have fireballs also.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1
GM_Chris wrote:


To speed things along. Finneas can double move, squeezing through tunnel, and end up at AB/AC, 52/53.

Looks good.

"Hey guys, I found the spider and a purple treant!"


Just Glimmil and I can set off the maximized, empowered fireball...


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant would prefer to be in Y54, but also waiting for Glim.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Toffitt's next move will likely be to shield up and move to AB54. Looks like we need to finish the rest of the pre-init rounds first, but I may be AFK later this evening (and possibly on my way up to Oregon for a while...).


The halfling is a bit singed and sneers at the approaching group while the spider seems uninjured. The ettercap has some blackened blotches mixed in with the purple, but still seems ready to make a meal of the party.

Still waiting on Glimmil. Saw Dyrant's preferred location.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Sorry, long work day!

Glimmil shouts after Finneas, "Finneas, wait up!"

Move action to AB,54 and Glimmil will cast Divine Favor on himself!


Round 5

The skulking figures finally end their delay and move forward. The halfing comes forward and gestures towards the party. A bolt of lightning rips across the cavern through Finneas and into Glimmil and Cog. The ettercap then covers Glimmil in webs. Finally, the large spider moves in front of the halfling before one of its fangs shoots out and into Finneas. The fang then recoils back to the spider, tearing through more of Finneas's flesh.

E - (11 dmg)
S1 - (0 dmg)
SK - (5 dmg)
W - (0 dmg)

1d2 ⇒ 1 - Finneas, Glimmil, Cog or Finneas, Atol, Toffitt
7d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 5, 6, 5, 5, 4) = 28 - Lightning bolt damage. DC 18 REF save.
1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 = 12 - Web touch attack at Glimmil
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 - Fang at Finneas
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 - damage going in
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 - damage coming out

New Map

Party up

Dyrant =
Toffitt =
Atol =
Glimmil/Cog =
Finneas =


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 1, Initiative Party, Location X52->AA53

Status:
AC: 17 CMD: 13 HP: 30/32
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = None
Channel Energy Left: 2/7
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Cleric Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Purify Food & Drink
1) Obscuring Mist
2)
3) Magic Vestment, Prayer, Invisibility Purge

Atol moves up to the center of the party and, excluding the spider and purple treant, channels energy for 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2) = 10 worth of healing.

"We're just here for the wands. There's no need for all this bloodshed. Especially on our side. We've done no harm really."

Well, there was that fireball I guess... Oh yeah.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Round 5 {>Y42}

Toffitt taps himself with his efficacious wand and moves to the lip of the passageway. "That must have smarted."

Status:

AC 22 (23 crowd control) / 13 (14) touch
HP 37/37
Fort +7 Reflex +7 Will +2
Weapon Equipped Dueling Blade
Shield Equipped Shield spell
Mutagen USED (+4 Dex, +2 AC, -2 Wis, 40 minute duration)
Controlled Rage 4 of 5 rounds used
Elixirs
1 Shield - Finneas
- Shield USED
- Cure light wounds
- empty slot
2 Alchemical allocation USED
- empty slot
Wand of Shield 41 charges
Spontaneous healing 0hp of 10hp used


Y42? I'm guessing you meant Y53.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Reflex Save (w/ -1 for Enlarged): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Round 1

Status:

HP = 24+10/39
AC = 16/9/15
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Greatsword
Speed = 20'
Rage/day = 5/5
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +8 melee touch, +5 ranged touch):
2 3/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud
1 6/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = Bless, Heroism

"Agh! Wagh!"

Status reflects Atol's healing. Finneas rages, 5' steps forward and swings at the giant spider.

Greatsword Power Attack Raging Enlarged Bless: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 153d6 + 16 ⇒ (5, 3, 3) + 16 = 27


The spider leans back and Finneas's sword slashes nothing but air
(EDIT with the divine favor) before it crashes into the spider's hide and rips a gaping hole in it's side.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Round 5, Init first

Dyrant moves to AB53 and surveys the situation, his eyes going to the spider repeatedly.

Ugh. I now have new nightmares to replace the ones about mimic gongs.

What is it?:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 Knowledge: Arcana
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Knowledge: Dungeoneering
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 Knowledge: Nature
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 Knowledge: Planes

"Look at the size of that thing," Dyrant says of the spider.

Dyrant holds up the only thing he knows will protect him from the spider, his holy symbol and glares at the beast.

"St. Cuthbert protects the righteous!"

(7 rounds/1round on Will save DC 16) Inflict penalties (-2 to AC, attacks, saves, or skills). Choosing -2 on all its attacks.

Dyrant's Status:

AC: 17
HP: 30/30
Weapon Equipped = nothing
Blessing of St. Cuthbert (+2 AC/Saves) = Cog
Healing Touched Today = Glim Garlgold, Finneas SpiderEater


1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 - will save

Spider for Dyrant:
Harpoon Spider. Special attacks=
- Poison
- Fang. It can fire fangs out into medium or smaller creatures and drag them back as a free trip attack/grapple.
- Impale. It can impale a fanged victim on it's spikes and then continue fighting as if not in a grapple.
- It can invade your nightmares for the rest of your life.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please
GM_Chris wrote:
Y42? I'm guessing you meant Y53.

Oops. Y52.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Glimmil vs Lightning Reflex DC18: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Cog vs Lightning Reflex DC18 (+Ward): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

"Aaaaghh!" Glimmil shouts as his gnomish body shudders atop Cog as the lightning zips through his frame, his outstretched lance unfortunately behaving much like a lightning rod.

Once again, Glimmil drops his lance and gallops forward, drawing his hook-hammer to attack the large spider creature. (to AE,54)

Fight with combat-trained mount (Ride DC10): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Glimmil attack (hammer, power, divfav): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Glimmil damage (hammer, power, divfav): 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Glimmil attack (crit confirm, power, divfav): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Cog attack (bite, power): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Cog damage (bite, power): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Cog trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Status:

Glimmil Status:
HP 48/52 -14 = 34/52
AC 24
Spells: 1) Divine Favor [X]
Smite Left: 1/2
Lay Hands Left: 0/4

Cog Status:
HP 35/35 -14 = 21/35
AC 22 (Dyrant's Ward)


Glimmil smashes the spider (no confirm), but Cog is unable to connect with the spider. However, Glimmil and Cog find the spider's spines difficult to avoid (DC 16 REF Save or 1d6 ⇒ 4 damage).

Glimmil also still owes a Reflex save from the ettercap web last turn.

The halfling gestures again before slinking around the corner (AJ,53) and out of sight.

Finneas:
A demon of immense size appears next to you. His very skin burns and his razor sharp claws reflect the flames. He reaches out for your throat... DC 18 Will save to disbelieve. Failing that, DC 18 Fortitude or death. Save on FORT save still results in 3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 5) = 15 damage. Illusion, Fear, Mind-affecting if releveant.

The spider bites at Glimmil
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 - Hits if entangled.
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Damage plus
DC 16 FORT save or 1d6 ⇒ 2 DEX damage
Nevermind. I forgot about that stupid can't be stopped -2 hex.

If Finneas still stands, the Ettercap attacks him, otherwise it moves onto Glimmil.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 bite
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 claw
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 claw

E - (11 dmg)
S1 - (38 dmg)
SK - (5 dmg)
W - (0 dmg)

New Map

Party up for Round 6
Dyrant =
Toffitt =
Atol =
Glimmil/Cog =
Finneas =


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Sorry, I missed the request/DC for the ettercap entangle?

Glimmil vs Ettercap Entangle (Reflex Unknown DC?): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Glimmil vs Spines (Reflex DC16): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

I also overlooked Atol's channel in my last status, which would've brought Glimmil and Cog back up +10HP each.

Status:

Glimmil Status:
HP 48/52 -14(lbolt)+10(atol rd1)-4(spines) = 40/52
AC 24
Spells: 1) Divine Favor [X]
Smite Left: 1/2
Lay Hands Left: 0/4

Cog Status:
HP 35/35 -14+10 = 31/35
AC 22 (Dyrant's Ward)

Glimmil continues to point on the spider's spines like he's hammering a nail on gnomish garden arbor, while Cog continues to bite at the eight-legged monstosity.

Fight with combat-trained mount (Ride DC10): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Glimmil attack (hammer, power, divfav): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Glimmil damage (hammer, power, divfav): 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Cog attack (bite, power): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Cog damage (bite, power): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Cog trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Not sure when Glim rolls a 1 on a Ride check if it's an automatic failure, or now that he has +9 on Ride if he can never fail (that is unless he's entangled, and the -2 means he does indeed fail. If so, then only Glim attacks, and not Cog this round.

Round 2 Saves (if they hit)

Glimmil vs Spines (Reflex DC16): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Cog vs Spines (Reflex DC16): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Round 2

Status:

HP = 24+10/39
AC = 16/9/15
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Greatsword
Speed = 20'
Rage/day = 4/5
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +8 melee touch, +5 ranged touch):
2 3/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud
1 6/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = Bless, Heroism

GM_Chris:

Will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Finneas looks at the air next to him.

"Demon!"

Shaking his head, Finneas turns back to the spider and swings with his sword.

"Halfling!"

Greatsword Power Attack Raging Enlarged Bless Heroism: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 323d6 + 16 ⇒ (6, 1, 1) + 16 = 24
Crit Confirm on Spider: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 263d6 + 16 ⇒ (2, 3, 4) + 16 = 25

So 49 on spider if 26 hits. Wish that halfling hadn't moved...


Emboldened by Dyrant's spell, Finneas overcomes his fears and survives the halfling's spell.

Undeterred by the spines, Glimmil and Cog attack the spider again. Glimmil notices the eyes of the spider, human and not multifaceted, before he pounds it over the head. He impales his arm on a spine but manages to knock the spider down where Cog finishes it off.

With no spider to attack and the halfling out of reach, Finneas settles for splattering the ettercap against the cavern walls.

1d6 ⇒ 5 - spine damage to Glimmil

Round 6 (by post)
Glimmil/Cog = Kills spider
Finneas = Kills ettercap
Dyrant =
Toffitt =
Atol =


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 6, Initiative Party, Location AA53->AB53

Status:
AC: 17 CMD: 13 HP: 30/32
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = None
Channel Energy Left: 1/7
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Cleric Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Purify Food & Drink
1) Obscuring Mist
2)
3) Magic Vestment, Prayer, Invisibility Purge

Atol moved to AA53 last round...

Not seeing anyone around, and not really sure what to do, Atol steps up to Finneas (AB53), already large as he is, and grants him the strength* of St. Cuthbert.

"Now go find that hobbit, and splat him like you're splatting everything else!"

*Strength Surge(sp): +2 to any strength related task for the next round (attack, damage, CMB/D, etc.)

5,451 to 5,500 of 13,335 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.