Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


5,201 to 5,250 of 13,622 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>

Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol votes for the options in this order... A C B

But ultimately as long as we find the kitchen, he's willing to do whatever the group would prefer.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Tactically a full rest gives us the most strength just in case there is actually a bigger bad guy lurking within than Triel (although the Door of Death was really the killer that last fight). Although it definitely doesn't feel like we did enough for a solid day of exploring the caves.

I'd say we could continue some poking around to see what trouble we get into, but once Atol is OUT of channels and cures, and Dyrant out of his healing hex uses, we're down to just the wand's healing in combat, which is fairly dangerous.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt is in favor of C A B in that order. And yes, kitchen.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant is following Atol's tummy as well: A, C, B, and supporting Glim's notion of when to rest.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Methinks the A's have it, unless Finn has a major disagreement. My addendum to Glim's suggestion is that we still have someone deliver the three wands to the temple of St. Cuthbert. I vote Dyrant.


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

I'm in favor of CAB but ACB is also fine. Either way we need to make sure those three wands get back as soon as we retreat to heal up.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt agrees with Atol that the next step should be exploring beyond Room 17, which he believes will help the group clear up any archers guarding the other side of murder hole alley.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

I believe we continue our explorations without ever going outside.

Atol follows his stomach into room 17 and through the next door.

Hopefully we've bested them all and the wands are just lying around in some inner chamber. That would be best!


It was 324 posts ago, but here's room 17 again.

Room 17 - Southern door:
This opens to a 10' x 10' room with a door on the western wall. Hundreds of thin white cords stretch from wall to wall in this chamber, all about six inches off the ground. The cords make a tangled sheet, and it looks nearly impossible to pass through the room without stumbling.

A brief look reveals this is a trap of some type and Glimmil pulls out his trusty spoons. Giving the monkey themed spoons a chance to redeem themselves, he sets to work.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

This time he uses a spoon with a slotted spoon where the liquid would pass through the monkey's eyes, nose, and mouth, to hook the right wire and disable the web with bells above.

More to come as I read, write, and map.


Room 18 - This room contains a table and several chairs. An obviously quickly abandoned dice game and drinks cover the table.

Room 19 - This room contains weeks worth of dried food rations and drink water in large barrels.

Room 20 - DC 30 lock:
The walls of this room are loaded with weapon and armor racks. Swords and bows hang from pegs, and a dozen suits of armor hang on the far wall A barrel of arrows and two small wooden kegs sit behind the armor stands. There are 12 longswords, 6 rapiers, 8 longbows, 120 arrows, 9 suits of studded leather, and 4 suits of chainmail. The barrels contain cheap ale.

Room 21 - This room contains a table and several chairs. A cabinet against one wall contains wooden eating utensils, plates, and the like.

Room 22 - This room cotains several bunks. It looks like about a dozen people could sleep here.

Room 23 - This chamber seems to be some sort of meeting room; a large table with a dozen chairs sits in the center of the room.

Room 24 - DC 30 Lock:
This room is a breath of fresh air. While still a little warm, the air is dry and nowhere near as foul in here. A well-made desk sits against the opposite wall, which looks like it has been partially melted by an ancient lava flow. A bookshelf sits against the northern wall, and the room is well lit by a softly glowing continual flame that hangs from a chain set into the ceiling.

Room 25 - DC 30 lock:
This room, like the last one, is fairly cool and dry--and comfortable. A bed sits against the north wall, and a thick carpet covers most of the floor. More bookshelves line the walls here, their shelves sagging with books, tomes, and scrolls of all shapes and sizes.

Room 26 - This room appears to be an empty storage room.

Room 27 - This door is stuck. Break DC 30 to open.

Room 28 - The corners of this room are clogged with webbing, but a five-foot-wide, eight-foot-tall web-line tunnel leads south.

New Map


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Having sussed out the layout of apparent rooms, Toffitt searches carefully for hidden doors in rooms 12, 18 and 20—specifically on walls adjacent to what would be the other row of murder holes. Take 20 is 29, 28 if his mutagen hasn't worn off.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

As Glimmil continues to explore room after room astride Cog, keeping his lance ready for the same cautious routine at every door, he stifles a yawn and mumbles to the others.

"Wow, this place is big. Way bigger than I expected!"

Glimmil grabs a spoon from Room 21 and Takes 20 on all the DC30 locks so their contents can be explored, which likely takes a goodly amount of time.

At Room 25, he'll look hopefully to Atol and Dyrant about the books and scrolls.


Toffitt finds nothing additional in the rooms.

Perception
Glimmil1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Glimmil sets to work at the lock of room 25 while others check out the books and tomes. The tomes are written in a variety of languages. The ones that can be read deal with a variety of topics from these ruins to tales of other ruins in the Cauldron area. There are texts about the fouding of Cauldron and what existed before then.

As people check the books, Glimmil works away with his spoons. As he does he notices words written on the door.

I am safe in here from those who pursue me now.
I need not worry about those who would kill me.
Time is on my side as I wait and wipe my brow.
The final word they will not be able to see.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Room 20:

Dyrant will cast Detect Magic there, and wait a bit to be sure there is no magic.

Room 21:

Dyrant will search the area for food, fearing that Atol's tummy is somehow malfunctioning.

"We have yet to find where they cook, prepare, and store their foodstuffs. How very odd."

Room 24:

Dyrant will inspect the desk, taking his time. (Take 20 Perception = 24.)

Dyrant will cast Detect Magic there, and wait a bit to be sure there is no magic. He will ignore the continual light aura.

Room 25:

Dyrant will inspect the bookshelves, taking his time. (Take 20 Perception = 24. Twice or thrice, if necessary.)

"One second friends, these books might reveal another, more sinister, reason for why they wanted Cauldron to flood. I'd like to be sure...there might be clues here."

Dyrant will cast Detect Magic there, and wait a bit to be sure there is no magic.

Room 26:

Staring at the back wall of the storage room, Dyrant will ask Dr. Toffitt if he recalls another room on the other side of the hallway from their initial entry.

"Might there be another secret door here as well?"

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Perception


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Do we have a way across the pit in the main hall? If so, I suggest we check that before heading down this tunnel of webbing... ugh."

*growl* I'm hungry.


Only hitting the areas with results.

Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:


Room 24:

Dyrant will inspect the desk, taking his time. (Take 20 Perception = 24.)

Dyrant will cast Detect Magic there, and wait a bit to be sure there is no magic. He will ignore the continual light aura.

The door detects as magic. Two auras. Spellcraft to find out schools.

Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:


Room 25:

Haven't got in there yet.

Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:


Room 26:
"Might there be another secret door here as well?"

With some encouragement, Toffitt will look and find the secret door to the murder holes room that mirrors room 14. However, it is empty.


Atol Lem wrote:

"Do we have a way across the pit in the main hall? If so, I suggest we check that before heading down this tunnel of webbing... ugh."

*growl* I'm hungry.

Too finicky for dried rations now?

Room 19 - This room contains weeks worth of dried food rations and drink water in large barrels


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Do bad people need a reason to be bad Dyrant? Maybe they just want Cauldron to flood because it makes it easier for them to steal things from people. What god did Triel worship?"


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant looks at Finneas critically.

Sometimes he thinks enough for many people, other times...

"No, bad things do happen...but sometimes they do have reasons. Sometimes groups of enemies will work together for a larger purpose. I'm willing to believe Triel just wanted Cauldron to drown...but could also believe in something more sinister."

Dyrant thinks back to Triel's holy symbol.

"Ah yes, I believe her symbol was..."

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Know (Religion)


Hextor:
Hextor is the half-brother and sworn enemy of Heironeous, and the son of Stern Alia. Another brother, Stratis, is mentioned in literature for the Chainmail miniatures game in Dragon Magazine #285, but he is deceased.

Hextor has a long-standing rivalry with Erythnul, from whom he took the portfolio of War. He also has longstanding enmities with Al'Akbar, Allitur, Delleb, Ehlonna, Fharlanghn, Incabulos, Johydee, Kord, Kurell, Llerg, Mayaheine, Obad-Hai, Pelor, Pholtus, Rao, Rudd, Saint Cuthbert, the dragon goddess Tamara, Trithereon, Vatun, Zagyg, and Zodal. Hextor reserves particular animosity for his mother Alia, who failed to anoint him with the meersalm that provided Heironeous with his invulnerability. He has recently helped largely exterminate his mother's church in Medegia. Hextor sometimes finds Olidammara annoying, but tolerates him because of the Laughing Rogue's sense of humor.

Hextor is a strong, if sometimes uneasy, ally of Beltar, Bralm, Kyuss, Nerull, Wastri, and Wee Jas. He has come to an understanding of sorts with the Lords of the Nine and the orc and goblin pantheons. His priests often work alongside shamans of Bahgtru, Gruumsh, Khurgorbaeyag, Ilneval, Maglubiyet, and Nomog-Geaya. Hextor is believed to have formed bargains with Tiamat.

Hextor gained his extra arms from a group mysteriously known as the "Lords of Evil," and in return he works their will.
Realm

Hextor's realm is the citadel of Scourgehold on the plane of Acheron. There, Hextor presides over his legions as they train in the Great Coliseum.

Dogma

The church of Hextor teaches that the world is a harsh, unforgiving place. The strong rule the weak, and power is the only reward worth having. Cruelty and mercilessness are necessary tools. Order must be forged from Chaos and law from anarchy, but order is meaningless without the will to enforce it. Tyrants are to be obeyed, and dissenters are to be oppressed or killed. Slaves must obey their masters.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant continues to lecture Finneas on the holy symbol worn by Triel (detailed in the spoiler above).

"...and, of course, St. Cuthbert is in eternal war with Hextor which is why Triel so justly deserved her end at my hands."

Dyrant smiles at the memory.

"You do know, Finneas, that Kord himself wars with Hextor. The god is naught but evil and so if there is a larger plan here, I would like to uncover it."

Dyrant harrumphs and waits to see if Finneas has any further questions.


At Dyrant

The door Glimmil is working on detects as magic. Two auras. Spellcraft to find out schools.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"Glim, hold up a moment there...I'm seeing magic."

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 Spellcraft
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 Spellcraft

Dyrant takes a few steps back from the door.


Actually knowledge aracana, so 17 and 18, but good enough anyway.

First one is faint abjuration.

Second one is faint conjuration.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol rejoins the party munching on a dry biscuit.

"What did you find Dyrant?"


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"That verse sounds like a warning of some fell sigil. Why would they announce its presence, though...? Anyhow, I would like to go jump across the pit in the hallway, if you have no objections. Time enough for further reading once we've found the wands, Dyrant.


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Finneas wakes up in time to hear Kord's name. Attempting to wipe the drool off his face (and failing due to his helmet) he shakes his head, managing to hang it from the eye socket. Taking off his helmet he casts about for a scroll on Dyrant to clean his helmet with, but fails to find one in easy reach.

"I see Dyrant, well then of course we should worry about her plans."

Wait, did he actually kill her? Well, he hit her with the cudgel after she was down, that probably counts.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant answers Atol.

"The door that Glim currently spoons has magic upon it. I doubt that it will explode in some manner, but there is definitely magic on the door."

Duh.

"The door is definitely protected, Atol. Though not sure by what...in either case, I long to see what is beyond it."

Dyrant eyes Atol's biscuit while wishing he had some gristle stew with which to sop up with it.

Sigh. I need more stew.

Dyrant goes back to watching Glim spoonify the door, tempted to ask Finn to break the door down.

Dyrant moves back a few more steps, mindful of his surroundings.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

"It's really more of an art than a science, Mister Maynor..." Glimmil responds as he sees Dyrant giving him an impatient look.

"You see this spoon here? It's almost a ladle given it's shape... Actually - hey wait! This *IS* a ladle.""

Glimmil turns the object over in his hands as if he's never seen it before.

Shrugging, he resumes his work.

"As I was saying, this ladle, it's particularly good for the larger tumblers. Because this ladle has this little hole here I can fish the wire through from these masterwork picks that I got from Ghelve...."

The gnome continues talking as he works. His whole system really makes no sense whatsoever. In fact, it almost seems like the spoons serve no practical purpose other than entertaining Glimmil, but somehow this extra enthusiasm is enough to....

Click

"And, it's open!" Glimmil smiles.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

lol@Glim. Well posted.

Dyrant takes another step back from the door while nodding in support of Glim.

"You did hear me mention that there was something magically odd about the door, yes?"

Boom! I should step back further.


As Dyrant cringes the door opens. This room, like the last one, is fairly cool and dry--and comfortable. A bed sits against the north wall, and a thick carpet covers most of the floor. More bookshelves line the walls here, their shelves sagging with books, tomes, and scrolls of all shapes and sizes.

This time Dyrant's detect magic shows there to be faint magic on the bookcase at the back of the room. Behind that are two moderate auras of magic.

DC 18 arcana bookshelf:
evocation

DC 19 arcana behind bookshelf:
transmutation

DC 19 arcana behind bookshelf:
transmutation


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Seeing the room beyond, Glimmil makes a sour face.

"Really? Who would lock a room with just a bunch of old musty books? I'd half expected this to be the armory, with the shiniest of shiny armor given how complex that lock was..."

Glimmil sighs and waits for his friends to examine the contents of the room, knowing they occasionally have an interest in books and such.

Some day Garl will grant me powers like my friend's spells... maybe then I'll want to read old books...

Glimmil's eyes meet Cog's.

Nah.


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Books? Never got them Glimmil. Of course we only had one at the orphanage."

I think it was a book of hymns to Cuthbert wasn't it?
Male voice: Best not to mention it.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant will inspect the bookshelves, taking his time. (Take 20 Perception = 24. Twice or thrice, if necessary.)

"One second friends, these books might reveal another, more sinister, reason for why they wanted Cauldron to flood. I'd like to be sure...there might be clues here."

Dyrant will cast Detect Magic there, and inspect what he finds.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23Knowledge: Arcana
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28Knowledge: Arcana
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12Knowledge: Arcana

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 Spellcraft
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 Spellcraft
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 Spellcraft

"If any of you wish to learn to read, I'd be happy to help you. And, if also interested, I have a almost-pictures-only book about St. Cuthbert. I'm happy to share."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"My reading list is rather full at the moment, Dyrant. But how about a book about detecting the presence of powerful wands? I'll feel much more comfortable cracking open the books once we've finished searching for them. Perhaps you can collect the books in your bag and read them later."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant gives the Doctor a serious stare.

"You know, the more eyes we have searching, the better the chance we have to move quickly along. If there is a map here of the wands' locations, I would have it. Or a statement of purpose for why they want the wands."

I'd ask the rest to help, but I'm unsure that they can read.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

The Doctor stares back with a stubbornness that nearly matches Dyrant's. "Brother, I agree that there may be helpful materials, and that it is essential to learn our foes' true motives. But these things should wait until we finish what's before us. There are henchmen re-mustering themselves to resist us or to escape justice. There are also some very clear avenues of exploration before us. However, I will happily help you gather the books."


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Oh. A picture book? I can read, but some cannot. A wise tool to spread the faith."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"Indeed, Doctor. If you want to go, then do so...I sense 3 auras here, one of which might be a wand that we seek. I would give this room a good search for it must be important for it to be protected so."

Dyrant harrumphs.

"Perhaps you could search that bookcase there, but take care, there is magic."

Dyrant continues his search.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt indeed searches the bookcase. "Stand back, friends. No need for us all to be caught in a blast if there is an explosion."


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Exploding books? You wonder why I don't read."

Female voice: Sure.


Somewhere in another part of the world, an evil creature calld W'ork beats down the valiant defender Gee'emm.


Trying to help a little, not let the story die as work consumes me.

Having seen several of these now, Dyrant is sure the two auras behind the bookcase in the second room match those of the control water wands the party currently has.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Well, Dyrant, I stand corrected. This reminds me of the Spring Equinox Egg Hunt. Except with dead bodies."


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"We wait long enough they'll smell about the same Doctor."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

I'm sure glad I wasn't bitten by a were-solstice-bunny. That would be embarrassing. Hah, look at me, finding humor in my horrible, horrible curse.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant 'uhmmm-hmmms' at the Doctor's apology, his mind and eyes searching the room.

Dyrant then stands well back as the Doctor might explode.

I'm sure he'll be fine.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"More wands? Excellent! How did we get to them?"

Atol fidgets waiting for the other shoe to drop...


Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:
"Well, Dyrant, I stand corrected. This reminds me of the Spring Equinox Egg Hunt. Except with dead bodies."

It takes Toffitt a couple minutes, but after moving some books around he is able to find a false back to one of the shelves. However, he also notices that it is trapped.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Dyrant, Glimmil, we have a trap. I'm less worried about myself than about the wellbeing of the wands."

Does Toffitt have a sense of whether it is magical or mundane?

5,201 to 5,250 of 13,622 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.