Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Sfounder's In Service to Lore PbP (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP


201 to 250 of 1,086 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13
Dagnud wrote:
What'r all ya scared of scarin some kiddies for? They're orphans, they've seen worse. Or maybe yer just scared of them yerselves, har!

Nice avatar!


Sumac, the medicine looks to be the ingredients to a Masterwork Healer's Kit.

The party eventually makes their way to an upper class home bearing a sign bearing the name "Auntie Baltwin’s Home for Recovery". Nearly swarming with cats and children, this fine upper-class home appears to be clean and in good condition considering the number and ages of its inhabitants. Three young boys shoot marbles in the dirt near the side porch, and inside
strewn toys and more cats lie about on the floors. A few children take care of chores, while coughs and sneezes softly erupt from the children’s dormitories upstairs.

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

Sumac gives a try to talk to some of the kids playing outside and see what he can learn.
Hoping that the kids wont be intimidated since they are the same size or larger then the halfling, Sumac walks right up to them. Hey kids we are pathfinders here to see you. Does anyone like animals? This is my friend Grip, he is very soft and likes to have his ears scratched.
Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 15 do I get some bonuses for being little and having a well trained awesome wolf? Sumac asks the kids how they are treated and if Aunt Baltwin loves them.


The kids seem to take to you and Grip with ease. They don't seem to pay your companions any heed, including Chud. After a few minutes with the children, you can see why. "Auntie Baltwin" walks in. She gives a smile devoid of most of her teeth. She goes over to Sumac and pats him on the head, "Now now little boy, no wolves in the house. He can play outside."

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

Sumac takes his sweet time and finishes scratching Grip's ear. He leans in and whispers a few commands to the big wolf. Grip ambles over and contently lays down near the door but still inside the house. He very patiently accepts the near mauling from the excited children.
The halfling turns to Auntie Baltwin as if she spoke no insult to him. Hello, we have been sent by Ollystra Zadrian on behalf of pathfinder venture captain Ambrus Valsin, to deliver this parcel of medicines. Please, as a gesture of goodwill show us around your lovely orphanage. The halfling smiles sweetly as he delivers his message, but still holds onto the parcel.


Everyone taking a tour should make:

Sense Motive: To determine mood of the house
Perception: To notice anyhting either untoward or signs of good care
Heal checks: To notice the physical condition of the students and the quality of care.
Knowledge checks: No one skill in particular, but I'll entertain any well reasoned idea.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf Fighter / 6 AC:23/24 Touch:14/15 FF: 21 HP 76/76 Init: +3(+2 underground); P:0;F:9;R:4;W:2(+1 fear,+1 ench,+2 poison&spells)

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Huh. So . . . we're in an orphanage . . .

Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12
Heal checks: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4
Knowledge Local checks - what is the reputation of this establishment? :1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Knowledge Engineering - What is the condition of this building? 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


M Dwarf Inquisitor / 1 AC:18 Touch:12 FF:16 HP:12/12 Init:+4

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Heal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Heal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc Witch/1 Initiative:+0 - AC:10, T:10, FF:10 - HP:9/9 - FAME:0

When Chud notices Auntie Baltwin's grotesque physical characteristics and the non-effect it has on the children he breathes a sigh of relief. He whispers under his breath,

Ahh, how foolish was I? I had forgotten how unbiased children can be...

As Chud is led through the house, he pays careful attention to his surroundings.

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 9
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Knowledge (History) - Is there anything historically relevant about the location, the general set-up of the orphanage? Does it follow any particular "lineage". 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Knowledge (Nature) - Are there any natural hazards, disease symptoms I can clearly identify, any unnatural phenomenon going on 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Knowledge (Arcana) - Just for the hell of it, are the chilrin' suffering from any spell effects, or is there any other magical phenomenon occurring inside the house 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Knowledge (Planes) - Is Auntie Baltwin a disgusting hell beast masquerading as an orphanage caretaker? 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Whilst Harnac ponders the depths of his hirsuite navel...

Sumac:
The children look like normal children, perhaps a bit more tired than normal, but what really catches your gaze is that the broken bloodvessels on auntie's nose, the bloodshot eyes, and a slur to her speach not otherwise accounted for between her few teeth give you the impression of someone compelled to the bottle...

Fel:
The building itself is in excellent repair. you get the distinct impression that while the children have really taken to sumac, your group's presense has the old woman on edge...though in her defense, it's not every day that a pentad of seasoned adventurers stops by, especially a diseased looking half-orc. As for the local whispers and shadows, Miltivis, who runs a nearby market, claims he’s served Auntie Baltwin for over 30 years, and while a good customer, she is quite demanding and often rude to the other customers. He says she’s kept his supplier of fine whiskeys in business for decades. Gilga Baltwin’s neighbors Travost and Tirelle Anthos are frankly tired of the noises the children make and the retinue of cats—though they do appreciate the latter’s mousing skills. They admit to being happy when Auntie Baltwin sends the children “off into the town” during the day, as it gives them a few hours of peace and quiet before they return in the evening. At the estate across the street, Master Trebb Bonto, a retired builder, says nothing but nice things of Lady Baltwin, as he calls her. He recounts tales of tea and games on the sitting porch, though if pressed, he lets slip that she often cheats at games and sometimes had some shady characters coming to whisper in her ear and palm her small bags of what might have been money before slinking away. “Otherwise a fine lady, indeed.” he quickly adds.

Chud:
You don't think the woman is hiding any infernal ancestry, but you do note that some of the jars in the kitchen has little use beyond simple spell components. There's nothing sinister, on the contrary, some of them have use in minor curatives. you also note that the old woman's breath smells mildly of whiskey.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf Fighter / 6 AC:23/24 Touch:14/15 FF: 21 HP 76/76 Init: +3(+2 underground); P:0;F:9;R:4;W:2(+1 fear,+1 ench,+2 poison&spells)

Don't forget Dagnud's very reasonable (21) Perception roll!!

DMS wrote:
Perception: To notice anyhting either untoward or signs of good care


Dagnud:
Dagnud you notice that the children appear tired and run down. Given why they come here, that may not be all that surprising.

Andoran

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

According to Ollystra Zadrian our mission is to deliver the parcel of medicine and determine if she is a fit caretaker. The halfling believes she is a drunkard and unfit. She didn't say to hold onto the parcel if she is unfit. If we have time, the simple answer would be for Sumac to administer healing to the children here in need, using the parcel. Dungeon Master, how are we doing on time? Sumac would normally prefer to be very open and straight with Auntie Baltwin, however he doesn't wish to deliver bad news. Who knows how long the children will continue to be in her care untill the children are moved or a replacement is found. It would not do the children well if she takes out her frustration on them in the meantime.


You only just arrived, so time is not an issue.

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc Witch/1 Initiative:+0 - AC:10, T:10, FF:10 - HP:9/9 - FAME:0
Sumac wrote:
The halfling believes she is a drunkard and unfit. She didn't say to hold onto the parcel if she is unfit.

Taking care of bratty kids can drive one to drink! Their incessant yelling, neediness, and penchant for causing mischief can take their toll on any caretaker's psyche. It is not for Chud to judge how one copes with the daily grind. Chud is not convinced that her drinking alone gives him reason enough not to trust her with the medicine or to remove her. Running an orphanage must be tough work and nobody is perfect. Chud wants evidence of criminal dealings, child abuse, or incompetence.


M Dwarf Inquisitor / 1 AC:18 Touch:12 FF:16 HP:12/12 Init:+4

If drinking is all we find, we can tell Ollystra and let her decide what to do about it, if anything. Dagnud is a little curious about how tired all the kids seem, but it could be nothing.

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)
Dungeon Master S wrote:
You only just arrived, so time is not an issue.

knowledge nature 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 do the house cats seem sick or diseased? Do they seem to be playing any significant role in the house other then mousing and probably serving as pets

Sumac thanks Auntie Baltwin for the tour and announces that he will began treating the children who are in need. The halfling assures her that he is a skilled healer who comes from a lineage of skilled healers (his mum and grandma...).
Heal check 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 I assume thats good as a blanket role, I don't need individual checks. The druid does have a cure light wounds spell. I assume that isn't needed, but he will dispense it if necessary.

Sumac advised the others to chase down any other leads they have on Auntie Baltwin while he is working with the kids.


When you're just doing a straight up blanket role, you can always "Take 10"

The kids are clearly enamored of Sumac, and clearly intimidated by Chud. The small druid sees that the kids are in reasonable health, but tired. With your detailed administrations, however, you notice that they all seem to have callused hands....like vocational workers...

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf Fighter / 6 AC:23/24 Touch:14/15 FF: 21 HP 76/76 Init: +3(+2 underground); P:0;F:9;R:4;W:2(+1 fear,+1 ench,+2 poison&spells)

Once this is pointed out, Hack finaly picks up on it. He goes to one of the sturdier lads, far enough away from Auntie so she will have a hard time hearing. He gently grabs the kid's hand and holds it up so the calluses are visible.

'Ere boy, what's all this? What're ye about, gettin' hands of a worker thrice yer age??

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

Sumac talks to the children and asks them lots of questions while he is working.
Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 14
Like why are they tired? Where do they get such manly calluses? Seems a little much for just kiddie chores.


Sumac, you get a +2 to Diplomacy with the kids based on your approach thus far. You start to get one to open up about something, but you don't quite have him convinced.

Harnac's attempt at parlay, 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 does nothing to help push the child over the edge to help.

Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13

Fel offers his slender hand to the lady with a charming smile and an understanding wink. He offers the lady his most dazzling effort at charming her through mundane means, although his personality seems almost magical. With compliments, offers for a sip of fine drink and understanding nods, the bard offers Auntie Baltwin an easy friend and a sympathetic ear.

Diplomacy: Influence attitude 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

Fel attempts to learn directly from Auntie Baltwin what sort of business she has with the shady characters the neighbors have seen and how the children play into that business if at all. His premise is that folks have noticed and he would like to know the truth so he can best protect her reputation in the neighborhood. Please explain your business and help me understand completely what goes on.

Diplomacy: Make request 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

Holy crap! Fel has a diplomacy roll of over 30.


I'm not entirely certain how you acheived a +13. +5 CHA mod, 1 rank, +3 class skill. That's +9. You don't have enough to get to the extremely fashionable bonus. Urbanite works only on Gather Information...


...Are we waiting on something?

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf Fighter / 6 AC:23/24 Touch:14/15 FF: 21 HP 76/76 Init: +3(+2 underground); P:0;F:9;R:4;W:2(+1 fear,+1 ench,+2 poison&spells)
Dungeon Master S wrote:
...Are we waiting on something?

Well, even assuming the lower mod of +9 on the diplomacy, that's still a 28 result. Can you move on that, DMS? Does Auntie respond to Fel's honeyed tongue?


True. Headed to class. Will update after

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc Witch/1 Initiative:+0 - AC:10, T:10, FF:10 - HP:9/9 - FAME:0

Encouraged by the children's apparent infatuation with Grip, Chud crouches so that he's eye level with a group of tikes. They have a up close and personal view of Chud's various facial deformities, including the missing flesh of his left cheek that would normally conceal ones teeth.

Hey kids! I also have a friend who likes to play!

On cue, a six inch long centipede crawls up Chud's neck from underneath Chud's garments. The bug arches the upper half of its body towards the children, forming a U shape. It waves its many spiny legs as if to say "hello!"

Meet Slinky the centipede!

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

Sumac is also suprisingly interested in the remarkable centipede. He has never seen an apparently intelligent creature like that before. If the halfling was a little unsure of the odd half orc before, he now feels a bit of a bond with Chud and his strange friendship with the wee creature.


The children take to the tandem display of animals, and Auntie is more than happy to get the hells away from Chud.

In another room, Auntie talks with Fel, "You see people won't understand, running this place ain't cheap. The kids have to work for their room and board, it's only fair! I only make them work enough to pay for the costs!

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf Fighter / 6 AC:23/24 Touch:14/15 FF: 21 HP 76/76 Init: +3(+2 underground); P:0;F:9;R:4;W:2(+1 fear,+1 ench,+2 poison&spells)
Chudd wrote:


Hey kids! I also have a friend who likes to play!

On cue, a six inch long centipede crawls up Chud's neck from underneath Chud's garments. The bug arches the upper half of its body towards the children, forming a U shape. It waves its many spiny legs as if to say "hello!"

Meet Slinky the centipede!

Hack mutters under his breath to Dagnud Now tha's jus . . . wrong!!

Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13

Fel apparently empathizes with the woman, encouraging her to elaborate...

What sort of work do they do? Are there risks associated with it? Has there ever been any "incidents"?

The bard is soothing and polite, allowing the woman to feel understood. He assures her that by confiding in him, she can relax and unburden herself. No one blames her for what she has had to do because of how noble her cause is. These children have a home! They have a place to call their own!

Diplomacy 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


Exactly! so what if I pocket their earnings? I'm helpin them ain't I? They should be grateful for what they have.

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

Sumac believes the party has delivered the medicine, seen to the children, and gotten enough information to consider this part if the mission over with. We can report back to Zadrian our findings and head on to the docks and the Pickled Imp curio shop for our last task.

Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13
Dungeon Master S wrote:
Exactly! so what if I pocket their earnings? I'm helpin them ain't I? They should be grateful for what they have.

What sort of work do they do? Are there risks associated with it? Has there ever been any "incidents"?

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf Fighter / 6 AC:23/24 Touch:14/15 FF: 21 HP 76/76 Init: +3(+2 underground); P:0;F:9;R:4;W:2(+1 fear,+1 ench,+2 poison&spells)

I'm with Sumac. We were not tasked to FIX any issues, simply report back. It's not our jurisdiction.


Auntie "Eh mostly house work, some stable work. It's never been anything I can't fix with a simple spell or two. As long as they catch me towards the top of the whiskey bottle, no harm."

Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13

And if they catch you at the bottom of the bottle, what is the worst that has ever happened, even if by accident?


Eh, once a kid lost a couple of fingers. But really, what are 2 fingers compared to the lives I've made better?

Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13

One last question, Are there any opportunities to profit from selling donated medicine to the surrounding community? It must be a pretty easy thing, since these children seem so healthy. So, selling off some of the medical supplies might be a good way to keep the kids fed if they don't *need* the medicine, right?

If nothing comes of this line of questioning, Fel thanks the old woman and waves goodbye to the kids. Parcel delivered, character verified.

If something does come up, Fel will discuss with his companions whether or not to leave the supplies here.

Off to the Wise Quarter. The group must visit the offices of Osirian nobleman Dremdhet Salhar in the Wise Quarter. The Pathfinder Society needs to obtain permission to delve the Salhar ancestral vaults beneath Sothis. He has made a verbal agreement, and our visit makes it official. We will receive an official charter and detailed maps.

Fel keeps a lookout for nefarious characters on the trip there. Perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9


If I have extra stuff, so what if I sell it? It is EXTRA, after all

You've already been to the Wise quarter. You need to head to the Pickle.


M Dwarf Inquisitor / 1 AC:18 Touch:12 FF:16 HP:12/12 Init:+4

Should we head back and report to Zadrian first?

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf Fighter / 6 AC:23/24 Touch:14/15 FF: 21 HP 76/76 Init: +3(+2 underground); P:0;F:9;R:4;W:2(+1 fear,+1 ench,+2 poison&spells)

Sounds like we've left, and that everything posted was discussed in the open.

Dagnud's got the right of it--Zadrian's request was to verify Auntie's character, and that be done, to her detrement, no doubt. I get a canker in me heart for leavin' it at that--mayhap Zadrian would kick off some sort of invesigation to protect the chill'uns?

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)
Dagnud wrote:
Should we head back and report to Zadrian first?

Unless we can send word in some other way, we need to go back and tell her.

Andoran

Male
Crunch:
Perception +2 / Stealth +3 | Fort: 0, Ref: +6, Will +1/+2 vs. Enchantment | FAME:12/12 - XP:6/9
Elf
Short Bow:
Shoot Short Bow: [dice]1d20+5[/dice] for [dice]1d6-1[/dice] damage.
Bard / 3 Initiative:+0 - AC:16, T:13, FF:13 - HP 16/16 - Bardic Chant 11/13

To the Pickle!

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)
Hérwë Felthanilal "Fel" wrote:
To the Pickle!

Okay, lets go.


This creepy shop contains myriad odds and ends, most bereft of any discernible use. A number of malformed creatures and creature parts bob in jars on a long, prominent shelf, a tiny fetal devil centered in this macabre lineup. The shopkeeper, a greasy-haired Varisian with a thin mustache, shouts from behind the cluttered counter: “Ah yes, I see the Pathfinders have arrived. I’m glad Ambrus was able to lend a few of his new recruits to help me. Please come in and let me tell you what I need.” Looking around as if to be absolutely certain no customers are browsing the aisles of knock-off Thuvian burial urns or supposed Azlanti porcelain, he begins again. “Well met. I am Guaril Karela. A friend of mine has a warehouse near here and he received a parcel on behalf of me and some of my associates, but there’s a problem. See, Master Gelbane had to leave town in a hurry and our shipment is still waiting at his warehouse. Rumor is he ended up in trouble with the law and the place was seized. I heard tell from someone down at the docks that some creep was snooping around his warehouse just the other night, so I want to make sure nothing of mine was taken. He keeps all kinds of things, from beer to nails, in that old pelican, but every now and then he stores something really special. This is one of those cases. “There’s a big crate marked with three crows arranged in a triangle. Inside that crate is a smaller container with a few books and papers in it. That’s the only parcel I’m interested in, and as far as I’m concerned, you can help yourself to the rest of the crate. Honestly, anything else you want in the place too. I’m sure the once things get sorted out, the city will seize most everything else anyway.

“My associates and I often work with the Pathfinders when it comes to special relics and documents, getting them in and out of ports and across borders where the authorities ask too many questions. Most people don’t realize what they have and frankly many don’t deserve to have it, so sometimes we help take the goods off their hands. If things work out well and you get this done, I’d be glad to talk with you more and help you out with any future endeavors, as long as you help me out too. I’m good at returning favors, trust me.”

Andoran

male Halfling Druid 3, AC 16, HPs 16/20, In +3, F +4, R +5, W +7 (Grip AC 16, HPs 9/26, F +5 R +5 W +2)

The halfling is clearly intrigued by new mission. Creeping down to a warehouse that might be siezed by the local authorities, and slipping away with something from inside. And possibly some loot for ourselves. It does sound exciting.
Sumac makes sure the party gets good directions so we are sure to plunder the proper warehouse.
While in transit, Sumac keeps a sharp eye out for any danger, especially "the shifty ones" that he has seen before. Though riding into possible danger, the halfling is clearly having a good time. He occasionally tries to engage Chud for details about his centipede.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Grips Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 ,additional +8 for scent based perceptions

201 to 250 of 1,086 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's In Service to Lore PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.