Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]



2,701 to 2,750 of 6,810 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

I have another idea. Perhaps I can join Gaius in purchasing the cure. I may be able to question her with great success, using my magical influence.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Pose as investors?


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41
Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:
I have another idea. Perhaps I can join Gaius in purchasing the cure. I may be able to question her with great success, using my magical influence.

Can you do that without her knowing?


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41
Odric the Stout wrote:
Pose as investors?

Needlessly complicated.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius is going to go attempt to purchase a cure. Anyone who wants to come with is welcome to.

Ready when you are, DM.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric is in the street outside the shop, if terrain allows it, Grym and Bucho stake out the area behind the building. If there is no 'behind the building', they take up position in an alley.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46
Gaius Lirsiiv wrote:
Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:
I have another idea. Perhaps I can join Gaius in purchasing the cure. I may be able to question her with great success, using my magical influence.
Can you do that without her knowing?

If the spell succeeds, she won't be aware of it. If it fails, she'll know there was an attempt to magically influence her.


Finding her place is easy. Just follow the signs "Lavender’s Luxuriant Liniment is the everyday elixir of the common Korvosan. It wakes you up in the morning and calms you down at night. It soothes aching joints, tired feet, sore hands, and throbbing heads. It takes the pain out of cuts, burns, bruises, and blemishes. It smells like chastity, confidence, and respectability, and tastes like honeyed dewdrops over snow clouds. Most miraculously, though, Lavender’s Luxuriant Liniment dispels blisters, minimizes swelling, calms the complexion, and erases all symptoms of the common blood veil complaint. Before long, you can also follow the line.

The line starts about 4 blocks away and contains mostly healthy looking people, but there are a fair amount of pustule ridden citizens too. The sign says that it's 2 Sails for a single dose, and the purple painted shop door is guarded by 2 ludicrously dressed half-orcs (though no one would be surprised if the closest human ancestor was a grandparent.) Each is dressed in frilly livery topped with purple cravats. The saps the hold in hand seem serious enough though.

Given the pace of the line, the wait is about 2 hours.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb reads the signs with disgust and contempt. Hmph. Snake oil salesman. It's a pity that the cunning will feed upon the gullible despite how distasteful the practice is. But I have an idea to reduce the size of the line, Gaius: we start a rumor far up in the line that she's doing a half-price sale tomorrow!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

An interesting idea. I want a look at the back of the shop first. Maybe we can bypass the line altogether.

Gaius moves around the building and block, looking for another access point.

I'll try to look inconspicuous.

Bluff +6, Stealth +9


Gaius, around the back are apartment buildings. You know it's not uncommon for shop owners to set up a living space and store together here. There are two doors into the apartment, and a single door into the back of the store.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Gaius, you see Grym and Bucho loitering in the alley. Grym nods slightly to you and the pair continues to keep a sharp lookout.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)
Odric the Stout wrote:
Odric is in the street outside the shop, if terrain allows it, Grym and Bucho stake out the area behind the building. If there is no 'behind the building', they take up position in an alley.

10-4, Grym and Bucho are on it.

The ranger keeps a sharp eye out. Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Bucho keeps his nose open. Smell 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Let me be there too, am out tonight and most of tomorrow so please post for me. I will be support and assist where I can. I would love to kick some Orc butt though


There is very little action around back. During your reconnoitering you hear a voice shout from the font, "It works! Desna smiles, it works!" followed by a cheer. Followed by a voice from a mouth with far too many teeth, "Keep yer shirts un! We's gut enuff for yer all today. STAY IN LINE!"


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Does the person who exclaims that it works exit the building? Odric would like to interview him if possible.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46
Dungeon Master S wrote:
There is very little action around back. During your reconnoitering you hear a voice shout from the font, "It works! Desna smiles, it works!" followed by a cheer. Followed by a voice from a mouth with far too many teeth, "Keep yer shirts un! We's gut enuff for yer all today. STAY IN LINE!"

as soon as Morkeleb hears this . . .

I'm going back out front.

the wizard hustles back to the front of the building. He asks the nearest person I didn't see . . . did someone just claim that the cure really works?? who was it--point him out!! Morkeleb keeps asking around until he can pinpoint who made the claim. let me know whether I find the guy


Odric, yes, he came from the shop. He does look a little splotchy.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric scoops him up and hustles him into the back alley with the remaining superfriends. He grabs the gentleman under the arm and urges him in a low whisper to maintain a "friendly" attitude as the two stroll around back.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 8 = 24

If there is another check required, go ahead and make it rather than wait for me to do so. my mods are all in my Paizo profile.


It's funny, we never used CHA based anything growing up. Now that I'm old enough to use a video camara (s-cuse the S-glish) it's indespensible, and super easy.) Intimidate is the easiest and fastest way to change an NPCs attitude, the drawback is that when it wears off, there are consequences. For now, however, he is considered "friendly" for between 10 minutes and 1 hour.

You've certainly scared the crap out of him, "uuuuhhhhhhhh how can I help you find gentlemen sirs, milord?"


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric nods to Gaius...


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Alright friend, he's the stick, and I'm the carrot if you get my drift. Tell us about your day. When did you contract Blood Veil? Tell us about your symptoms, the cure you just purchased, and what the cure did for you. And if you have any left. For now, we just want answers--details. Anything you can remember, especially if it seems odd.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Let's see if we can double team this and bump him up to Helpful.


"well milord, sir, master. I had a fever yesterday and hives this morning. I had um a touch of the Clap too. I drank the whole bottle about 10 minutes ago in the store. It's all gone, the potion and my symptoms... well, not the Clap sir. I still have that."


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Inquisitor Ferox or Morkeleb... Can your knowledge of the healing arts tell us if this man has had the Veil and if it's cured? Sirrah, please stick out your tongue and say, 'aaaaah'.

My own (untrained) check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


He certainly LOOKS healthy.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Hmm, yes, let me see what I can discern.

Having no working knowledge of Healing (except that cure potions = good and swords and fire spells = bad), Morkeleb turns to his forte. He waves his staff, and the gem gains its familiar eldritch green glow.

Don't worry, friend, this won't hurt a bit. I'd like to try to determine whether your disease is gone, if I may . . .

Charm Person, will DC 18

OK, so you're feeling well, eh friend?


1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

For the record, Charm person doesn't do much more than the other skills employed. Intimidate, Diplomacy, and Charm Person all set an NPCs position to "Friendly" (well it's a touch more complicated for Diplomacy.) The only real difference is that you can compel a charmed target to act. Confessions of a charmed target are not allowed in Korvosa's courts.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

There's another, slight difference . . . *I* can communicate secretly, so if there's something he doesn't want to divulge to the group at large, he can tell me privately!!

Morkeleb gives a slight self-satisfied smirk as his magic makes a subtle but firm grip on the man's mind. His eyes narrow slightly as he concentrates . . .

telepathic communication:
Using his Fore of Will skill, Morkeleb talks to the man directly into his mind.

So, between you and me, I'm looking for some extra cash. Did Vendra pay you well to fake getting cured? Because I might want in on that action!

unfortuantely, he can't telepathically communicate back . . .


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

LOL! Mike, I asked you to check him over for symptoms, not drill into his brain. :)


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

hey, we all have our preferred methods.


"Yeah! You should totally! She pays me 20 Sails per day to drink the potion, and she says she'll cure up my Clap too at the end of the week. I should get a finder's fee for getting you. More testimonials means more customers....right?"


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Huh. So, where do you think these splotches came from, since you dind't really have teh Blood Veil?


"The splotches came right after I drank another potion she gave me. They go away in about an hour."


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

I think we have enough here. Let's take this fella in.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb is showing an uncharacteristic amount of anger--he's actually beginning to seethe.

He first addresses the "actor," moderating his tone so as to continue to take advantage of the Charm spell. You know, she's not doing you any favors. Those potions will certainly make you ill! And you're really not helping the situation in the city with your dishonesty, are you?

the wizard turns his back on the chump.

Odric, he's just a stooge. I'm not condoning his actions, but the real criminal is the proprietor. She's feeding on the fear and desperation of these people with her skills in alchemy. And it needs to stop--if for no other reason than giving true alchemists a bad reputation!

Morkeleb is gathering himself, clearly preparing to address the line and denounce the fraud . . .


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

So... We've investigated the fraud. We can bring our new friend right to The Field Marshall and cash out for our sails. Or do we take further action.

There may be a twinkle in Gaius' eye.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb pauses before committing to action that can't be taken back . . .

I would not suffer a flim-flam artist to bilk these people on snake oil, while I--an REAL alchemist--am attempting to actually find a cure!! This is offensive, as her actions erode confidence in legitimate professionals. Gaius, what do you have in mind? I and all my faculties are at your disposal!

telepathic communication:
Chris, Morkeleb is simply trying to play on his "New Friend's" belief that Morkeleb is a trusted friend, to get him to do what he wants and not bugger off. Don't think he's going soft, savvy?

You know, friend, I'm disappointed in you. We need to talk about this further, so hang around, won't you?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

There is no reason we can't do both Odric suggests.
We can summon the guard with instructions to take this character directly to the Field Marshal, then address the immediate problem here.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius goes to the apartment door and checks it. What kind of lock am I looking at?

(reminder... I've got trapfinder)


You don't catch sight of any traps, and the lock looks merely average.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

S, while we didn't expressly say "we're talking privately," can we assume that when discussing things like "lets take him to the filed marshall now!" we were doing so NOT in the charmed guy's earshot? In other words, to what extent has he heard our converstations that were not direclty to him?


I've been generous and assuming that he hasn't heard.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Well, we have proof that this whole thing is a sham. We have this chump who can spill the beans, what do you say we confront the actual offender with the testimony of her shill? We might be able to shut the whole shop down right now.

Odric persists,

I think unloading this guy into the capable hands of the guard is our first obligation and frees us up to work on the real problem which is this fraudulent cure. It is costing desparate people money and enriching a liar. I can't abide by this, especially where life and death might hang in the balance for the infected.

With a shrug, the fighter asks, What difference does it make if we stop this guy from participating in the deception, Lavender will just recruit another to take his place. We need to address this at the source.

He flexes three times with violence and starts warming up. I can take those thugs out front. Odric announces grimly.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

dammit!! just made a really long post but the internet ate it. hve to post it later


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

I am with Odric. We can thump the guards n bring her to justice with proof


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Odric, hold for a moment. I think I can take care of our new friend here. Someone get a guardsman or two here, if you please.

To the shill . .

I need you to do a very important favor for me, friend. Official business, I'm even getting some of the town guard to escourt you! Hold on a moment.

Morkeleb finds a suitable flat writing surface, and takes out a parchment and writing implement, and writes a letter.

letter:
Field Marshall Kroft,
The bearer of this missive has admitted to me that he is being paid by our target to imbibe a concoction to give him splotches that make him appear as if afflicted with the Veil, and another she is selling as a cure. He admitted this to me under the influence of a Charm spell--but was under no compulsion, so I believe his story to be genuine and his testimony valid.
.
We have sent him back under guard to you to do with as your wisdom sees fit, relative to his crime. We remain to deal with the fakery and disperse the crowd who has gathered to buy this snake oil as peacefully as possible. We shall return anon with a report, and hopefully with the flim-flam artist in tow.
.
MORKELEB

Before sealing it, the wizard offers the note to the group to look over. Then, he gives the sealed paper to his New Friend, once the guards show up. Field Marshall Kroft is waiting for this. Make sure you put it in her hands only--no one else can read it, understand?? I'm coutning on you, and I'm sure the Field Marshall will give you a just reward!

to the guards . . Kindly see this gentleman straight to the Field Marshall. He has something for her.

Once they're gone, he addresses the group. I believe that takes care of THAT buffoon. How do you gentlemen want to deal with the schiester? I recommend against overt violence; this crowd may well turn on us in desperation of wanting a cure. I recommend simply calling them out publically as frauds and thieves, THEN turning on the violence if necessary.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Does the crowd leave after she closes? If so let's shut her down then?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Let's go in through the back, cut the line and deal with the fraudster directly. At the very least if a scuffle breaks out we haven't just cut the long line and caused a riot.

We're fairly famous at this point, prehaps while the group takes the fradster in hand I can go out the front door and directly address the assembled crowd, although I think having Lavender well away from the place before addressing the mob would be ideal.

Step 1: Go in the back
Step 1b: Thump any guards inside
Step 2: Spirit Lavender away
Step 3: Address the crowd, deal with aftermath.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sounds like fun but do we need to do it now? Can we wait for a few hours and do it then lets lessen even the chance of mob rage and not risk the FM's ire


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric's mounting anger is not directed at his friend, but he snaps at him just the same,

What about the poor craftsman who is about to spend a month's wages to try to cure his dying child of the Blood Veil?

Odric shakes his head definitively.

We move now.

2,701 to 2,750 of 6,810 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.