Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]



2,401 to 2,450 of 6,838 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

I guess back to Vencarlo's for payment then we sit and talk about Gaius' umm skill at being a lady......


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)
Sandor Stouthammer wrote:
I guess back to Vencarlo's for payment then we sit and talk about Gaius' umm skill at being a lady......

Were we promised payment? I thought we were just being nice?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

I don't suppose there are any hapless bandits around harassing some travelers?


Sadly Odric, there are none.

The remainder of the day is quiet. whether you spend it together or on your own is up to you. The story resumes on the 6th of Desnus. I will post in roughly an hour with what comes next....dun dun DUN


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

DMS:
I'm a little surpised to have no reaction to my last post--it's the last post on the previous page, so I'll assume you missed it. I respectfully request you check it out.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric spends the remainder of the day looking for trouble. He intends to save someone from something if it takes him all day.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41
Sandor Stouthammer wrote:
I guess back to Vencarlo's for payment then we sit and talk about Gaius' umm skill at being a lady......

Gaius has many skills.


Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Morkeleb can be seen swapping a few words with the fugitive in private, then hustles back to the gruop.

Well, gentlemen. Justice is served. What now?

I did miss this. I'll respond after school.


Morkeleb:
Trinia beams at you with a smile. She takes her things and gives you a hug and kiss on the cheek. As she turns away she freezes for just a second. She turns back. "My friend, please, keep this wand. When it is expended, I ask that you keep it in your study as a memento of me."With one final kiss she smiles and turns away.

For successfully executing a plan to help Trinia escape Korvosa, Each of you receive 200 XP.


In the morning a messenger bearing the livery of Abadar appears at Ferox's home. He bears a message reading:

Inquisitor Ferox, it appears that there are more cases of the terrible disease that attacked poor Brienna. Please come posthaste to the Bank. Bring your friends. The sick have begun appearing at our doorstep. While many have the pecuniary component to rid themselves of this disease, most do not. We need assistance. -Ishani Dhatri


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

DMS:
As you wish. Good luck to you.

A momento? I suppose it won't hurt anything . . . Morkeleb smirks a bit as he turns back to the group, pondering at the strange notions people have; what need is there for a momento? It's not like he'll forget the episode. Nor were he and Trinia particularly close. Meh, women are strange creatures.

After reading the note, Morkeleb sighs. Well, I was hoping that you gents' talk of an epidemic was overreacting, but perhaps your instincts serve you well. Now tht there are multiple cases of this strange afflictions, perhaps we can glean some clues as to commonalities. The wizard grabs a couple extra sheafs of parchment and quills, clearly preparing to take notes.

I wasn't doing anything today anyway . . . shall we investigate?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Dungeon Master S wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

For successfully executing a plan to help Trinia escape Korvosa, Each of you receive 200 XP.

XP Total: 4804


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

To the bank!
Odric feels vindicated, despite the poor suffering victims' affliction. He knew he would get to save someone!


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym hurries along with the others to the Bank to see how they can help.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor heads to the bank with his friends. He makes sure to keep Ferox and Gaius close and a little behind him. He isn't sure what to expect, but if a crowd is gathering then those who display holy symbols will most definatly draw attention from the crowd. So an armored angry dwarf might move some people aside.

Lads I know we are going, but if'n ya hear me get a lil gruff with the masses it's just n act. Gaius Ferox stay close behind me, and now I don't mean any offence, but plz cover up ya holy symbols if we run across a mob


Towering over the surrounding buildings, the Grand Vault of Abadar offers a vision of divine luxuriance amid a sea of mortal troubles. Radiant, as its grey-veined white marble reflects the midday sun, there’s little question that this place is the house of a god. Yet, for a deity of law, the steep stairs and ramps leading up to the temple’s great bronze doors offer a strangely discordant scene. Dozens of citizens—mostly of the working class, although the silks of a few merchants show through the crowd—throng the entry, scarcely being held back by a group of gold-armored Abadarian clerics. All seem intent on gaining entry to the temple, but the clerics turn away nearly all comers. The clerics’ reasoning becomes clear as one desperate believer is turned away, his pitiful countenance mottled with violent red sores.

The crowd is thick, and simply walking through them will not be an option if not being noticed is the goal. You can see the guards turning away those who bear the marks of the disease.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb will immediately begin talking to those the clerics turn away, one at a time. He takes careful notes.

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with this illness. When did you become ill? did anything--ANYthing--out of the ordinary happen to you in the days prior to that? where have you gone recently? Where do you live? Anyone else in your household sick?


Getting nowhere with the guards, the victims closest to Morkeleb latch on to him as a possible savior. the shouts are cacophonous and you can't make out any one person. In moments the lot of you are surrounded by sick citizens. You're literally penned in.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Though Grym was never in the Guard he saw them in action enough. Now drawing on that experience he tries to emulate it. He calls to his comrades, Form up around Morkeleb! We need to keep some order if we are to do any good today.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Since Odric at hand the ranger grabs him and they start to make a human wall in front of the wizard. Sandor, take the back!
Though lacking in height the wide armored dwarf easily pushes his way to secure behind the wizard. The Inquisitor and the Sting quickly fill in on the sides needing no instruction.
Between Grym and the Stout in the front, the rangers dog is placed. Though Bucho is a relitively small compact canine, he is still of Chelish fighting dog stock. His wide jaw starts to open showing his teeth. Muscles ripple under his dark brindle fur. Grym bades the dog to bark trying to drive back the crowd. The ranger would prefer to use a little fear of a dog bite rather then actual violence to keep the crowd back till order can be restored.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Whats the terrain? If possible we will move to put a wall to our backs or use a narrow alley to our best advantage. If the party can keep reasonable order with having to use actual violence, we will bring forth one person at a time to confer with Morkeleb.


If you see to reason with the crowd, it's Diplomacy, if you seek to kowtow them, it's Intimidate. If you seek to physically (and peacefully) make your way through, it's a Strength check from the weakest member, with Grym's tactics allowing you to aid. If you seek to slide through, it's an Escape Artist check for each.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Buchos intimidate check for his ferocious bark and growl

1d20 ⇒ 11


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym would be happy if someone wants to try some diplomacy. However if that doesnt work, lets have the aided STR check from Mork.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

I am all for getting thru the crowd peacefully. If necessary I will resign myself to Intimidate. If it goes that far, I will bang my hammer on the shield and step on a few toes with my armored boot.

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14
Strength to assist Mork: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Intimidate: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 4

Sandor whispers to Morkelb hey bud if we get in a tight spot ya might want to use your lil illusion trick (presdigitation) ta make it look like you threw some silver or gold into the crowd and open up a hole for us.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Str check to aid Mork if needed


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox has no patience for coddling the throng of people.

Stand aside! Make way!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb tries to push through the crowd to a place where we can get some order, and our backs to a wall. He uses all the help he can get!

Strength: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius moves to slip through the crowd.

Escape Artist:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Even after you manage to navigate your way through the crowd, the temple remains a place besieged. Within its airy hall, priests and patrons eye each other and every newcomer with suspicion, and every footfall upon the marble floor echoes through a frightened silence. The presence of an inquisitor does little to put them at ease. You have no trouble finding Ishani Dhatri, as he reserved one of the temple’s western meeting rooms to meet with you and waits there. The young priest looks grave as he greets you:

Thank you for coming. I assume you already suspect my reasons for meeting with you in a formal sense, having seen the crowd outside—poor lot. You recognize the symptoms too, I’m sure. I had hoped that the Soldado case was isolated, but apparently we have a bigger problem on our hands than I’d feared.

I’m concerned for the city, but also for my brethren here. The morning after my visit to the Soldado home I came to the temple to hear that three of my brothers awoke with similar symptoms, although they had already been healed. I spoke to each, and aside from their usual duties in the temple, none have had any dealings with the sick. Later in the day, more of my brothers— vaultkeepers, guards, and acolytes—developed symptoms, and folk from throughout the city began arriving in search of healing. It’s been more than a little bit frightening. They’re calling the sickness ‘blood veil.’ An apt enough name, I suppose.

This affliction has spread fast, yet I’m not yet sure how. Most of the patients we’re treating have come from North Point and Old Korvosa. The disease seems to spread fastest through the lower classes. Although we here at the temple can heal some of the ill, I fear that the spread of the disease will soon outpace our resources. The only way to stem the growing infection is to involve all the city’s resources. We need to organize. We need to call upon the faiths of Sarenrae, Pharasma, and even Asmodeus to face this attack. Archbanker Tuttle and several of his assistants are out pursuing alliances with these other faiths, but even that won’t be enough. We need to involve the Korvosan Guard, at the very least. And that’s where you come in—with the number of desperate souls outside already I can only assume an epidemic coming, it’s not particularly safe for a priest to walk the streets of Korvosa during such a thing. I hear that you have a good relationship with Field Marshal Cressida Kroft—perhaps you would be willing to escort me to Citadel Volshyenek to introduce me to her?”


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym starts to nod clearly ready to help, but lets the Inquisitor or one of the others speak for the party.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb gives a slight shrug with raised eyebrows, as if to say "Sure, why not" while also looking to Ferox, as this is clearly his element.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric offers Ferox a nod, indicating his support for the mission.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Hey S, I have a suggestion. Instead of having 4 spoilers on every post, why not consolidate all taht info into 1 spoiler?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

you are only allowed to have a certain number of characters on each line. I did already thaik of consolidating but you cant.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor also gives a lil nod to Ferox deferring to him. But each of you can see that Sandor has questions for the Abadarian cleric


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Aye, we can escort you to Cressida. She has the city's best interests at heart. I think she will support your call to arms.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

As an initial suggestion that could kill two birds with one stone, perhaps I should stay here, to gather some infromation from the crowd outside. Not only might I learn something, but their attention will be on me, at least for a short time, which should give the rest of you enough breathing room to leave the Bank unmolested.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

that could work. Maybe if you and the inquisitor would stay here and investigate some more I am sure the rest of us would have no problems getting to the Field Marahal. That is unless the grand bank has a secondary more unnoticeable way out.

He ponders a moment. ya know we need ta find what these first cases all have in common so as to track down the original cause. It could be common water supply common tavern or shop or hell even common drug or whore. Morkelb could ya concentrate on the first victims and get a timeline of there activities over the previous few days. I would start with the clerics here. Feroxyoir talents would help alot in the investigation


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

I agree. I'll stay behind with Morkeleb and see what I can dig up.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

has anyone considered that tiny animals too small to see might be making these people sick? these little animals could be crawling into peoples noses and mouths and making them ill. maybe we should find out if they travel through body fluids or in the air or by touch.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Rats and flies good thinking Odric


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

What sorcery are you suggesting?? Are you saying that the water is alive with wee beasties?!?!? Silly!!

Very well. Morkeleb rounds on the priest. Kindly provide me with a small desk, suitable for writing, to be brought outside. An acolyte to assist me would be helpful, as long as he or she takes direction well and is reasonably organized. More writing material may be needed too.

To the rest of the group . . .I suggest that when you all are ready to go, give myself, Ferox, and whomever else is assiting a 3 minute headstart. We will begin our investigation by trying to organize the throng outside. That time--when we begin organizing--will probably be the most chaotic and provide you with the most cover. And actually, I just thought of something else . . .

Assuing we're in a reasonably private area, I pull out Zeralla's Harrow Deck. ZERALLA! I beseech you, come forth.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Sandor Stouthammer wrote:
Rats and flies good thinking Odric

No, even SMALLER! I propose we control the following 5 things, which I will call "Vectors" and which might act as transmission agents for these tiny creatures. Flies, Fingers, Feces, Food, Fluids.

Sandor, can you forge an enclosed suit of armor out of flexible rubber with a bottle of endless air within it? It will need articulated fingers and a clear facemask.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Oh, foolish Odric. Diseases are punishments inflicted by the Gods on those who have transgressed against them. Why else would clerics and other holy men be able to cure them through prayer and the powers granted to them by their god? What we need to do is discover which of the gods has been angered and see how we might appease him or her.

Alternatively, these afflictions may be caused by some sort of poison or tonic. The symptoms mimic those of a disease and can thus be cured as such. Maybe something added to the water. We should take samples of water from the most affected regions and test them for purity.

Of course, Odric, if you had some training as a healer or chirurgeon or even a barber, I'd be happy to discuss the matter with you further. Otherwise, I think you and the others should get on your way escorting Ishani to the Field Marshall.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius snickers, and then disguises it as a sneeze.

Bluff Vs. Odric: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

But he's really not working that hard at it.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Hmmm... fair enough.
Odric carefully washes his hand in a mud puddle on the street. He is worried about the tiny creatures he can't see so he is sure to wash up on the side of the puddle furthest from the human feces.

He wipes the water off on his thighs before aggressively picking his teeth for a stuck piece of the rare chicken he had for his last meal.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym's head is hurting from the strange talk of vectors, animals too small to be seen, and odd talk.
He and Bucho are ready for escort duty.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor watches Odric and his musings of a rubber suit. No lad I can't, but I am sure a gnome mage could come up with something that you want.

yes lets get a good vector to the Field Marshal and get Ishani there.

2,401 to 2,450 of 6,838 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.