Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]


Curse of the Crimson Throne Perception:


  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+18[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius*]d20+16[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym**]d20+12[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+12[/dice]

*Does not include Trapspotter.
**Does not include Favored Enemy, Favored Terrain, or Bucho


2,051 to 2,100 of 7,131 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Gaius:
Gaius, the stairs go down, but immediately rise again to the main level. It appears to be a network of passages connecting the rooms, allowing for defenders to spy and/or escape more efficiently. New map


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

I report my findings to the others.

There is that one door leading south from D7. It looks like that's our next stop.

That other room had four pallets in it. We've encountered and defeated... 3 Albinos? And one of them may have been staying on that other bed in the, "Masters Chambers".


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Someone search the nasty pallets room. I'm saving my +1 for an attack roll.

South through D7!


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

ok lads it looks like we have this place explored. Now we needs ta find a leg and two arms

DM S:
once we have the items assuming I am still walking I will go back in and destroy the library


Understood!


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)
Gaius Lirsiiv wrote:


There is that one door leading south from D7. It looks like that's our next stop.
.

Lets go.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Consider me to search every room we come to again. S I don't care if you roll it here, or on your desktop. My perception is +5

I am not sure how often I can check today, so assume that as my standard actions until a combat or anything interesting


No Problem Joe, got you covered.

....the refugees have been escorted to safety, and the heroes inche their way to the final door. No new secrets reveal themselves on the way. As you approach the door, any hopes of a calm exploration go out the window. From beyond the door comes deep and unnatural growls and grunts. Heavy footsteps inside shake the door on its hinges. Whatever is inside is extremely angry at something.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

What do you wanna bet the last bits of Shoanti we need are currently being used AS an Active Flesh Golem.

Gaius readies a tanglefoot bag in one hand and his rapier in the other. Gaius hangs back, 3 North and West 1 of the door. He motions his head to Odric, Sandor and Grym.

I'm ready to dance. Would one of you gentlemen please start the music?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

No bet. :-)

Morkeleb takes out the scroll of Command Undead. Rolth likely has at least one undead thrall in addition to the flesh golem; I'll attempt to turn it on him. I believe that I'm best utilized trying to take on Rolth directly--I shall try to keep him from casting any spells. I doubt I'll be much use against the flesh golem, they are typically very resistant to magic.

The wizard takes a calming breath. I am ready. If anyoen would like my alchemists fire or acid, now is the time!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius motions for Morkeleb to hand him the grenades.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric stands ready.

What I don't want to see is 2 or 3 half-dead baddies after four rounds and we TPK. It is critical that we focus the effects of our attacks on one enemy.

I will try to flank the Golem with Sandor. I recommend we all try to attrit the golem with physical damage until it is down.

Alternatively, we all gang up on Rolth until he is dead.

Bottom line, one or the other, not both at once.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41
Odric the Stout wrote:

Odric stands ready.

What I don't want to see is 2 or 3 half-dead baddies after four rounds and we TPK. It is critical that we focus the effects of our attacks on one enemy.

I will try to flank the Golem with Sandor. I recommend we all try to attrit the golem with physical damage until it is down.

Alternatively, we all gang up on Rolth until he is dead.

Bottom line, one or the other, not both at once.

Tactics discussion moving to the discussion thread. Open the door.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric opens the door wide, jumps into the doorway and shouts "Donde esta la construcción de carne?" with a flourish.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Where is the meat house?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Before the door is opened, this is what Morkeleb hands Gaius:

Acid (2) Direct hit: 1d6 damage; splash (all w/in 5' of hit): 1 damage
Alchemist's Fire (1) Direct hit: 1d6 damage 1st round; 1d6 damage 2nd round OR 1 FRA and Ref 15 to negate 2nd round; splash: 1 damage


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Gaius Lirsiiv wrote:
Where is the meat house?

No, that would be casa de carne. I went with "flesh construction"


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym follows right after Odric ready to back him up against anything. Blades in hand, Bucho running loose...


Odric throws open the door. Beyond stands a disgusting amalgamation of dead animal parts lurches from the shadows. The foul-smelling pieces have been stitched together with thick black thread in a shape to approximate that of a man, yet it is certainly not human. Cobbled together from bits of a dozen carcasses from half as many different species, the staggering shape utters a gurgling cry as it shambles forth to attack. This is no flesh golem! The stench of this creature is utterly horrid. Though strong of gut, both Odric and Sandor begin to gag.

Odric FORT: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Sandor: FORT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Initiative!
Ferox: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Gaius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Morkeleb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Golem: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

The map is here


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

INITIATIVE REPOST:

Ferox
Odric
Golem
Grym
Gaius
Sandor
Morkeleb


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor feels the wave of stench roll over and past him. His mind replays the last several weeks of being around "The Stout". He has himself almost convinced that Odric's bowels have decayed and finally burst like a dead bloated body lying in the hot sun for a week.

Lad I know ya don't mean it, but in the future if'n ya feel like lettin one loose could ya please give a warning ta the short dwarf...

his vision then focus' on the amalgamation of parts that was trapped in this room and the visible waves of reek comming from it

... OOOOHHH sorry lad I just thought that umm err.. awww heck just get in there and lets take 'im apart at the seams


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

posting my round 1 action now

ROUND 1

As this isn't actually a flesh golem, Morkeleb takes the time to decide what it could be . . . and whether his potential magical attacks could affect it.

know (ARcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

He'll then draw out a wand (either Magic MIssile or Burning ARc, depending on the knowledge result)


Morkeleb:
This is a rare form of golem, known as a "Carrion golem". It's not as powerful as a flesh golem, but it does share it's resistance to magic. While it's strength isn't nearly that of it's more common counterpart, the vareity of species makes it a haven for disease. It's touch alone is known to carry a textbook's worth of different ailments.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Round 1
Ferox curses the abomination in front of them, vowing its destruction.

Casts Wrath.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

I know Odric and the baddie go before me, but Im about to go to bed and I dont want to hold anyone up so Ill go ahead and post now.

Round 1 HPs21/26 AC 17

Grym moves around doing his best to set up a flank with Odric if possible. The ranger lashes out with his blade...
Svord 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the First

Odric steps to his left and swings with his falchion. He dry heaves once at the stench coming off the monster.

Power attack with falchion: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 11 for 2d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 3 + 2 = 9 damage.

Phil - add the +1 to your attack roll for your quotes!


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

DM:
Antitoxin wouldn't hep against disease, only poison, correct?

HAVE A CARE!! This thing carries more diseases than I can spell!!

thinking fast . . .

I'll get some fodder out there--try not to let this thing touch you! Use missile weapons if you can.

Morkeleb then begins to fumble for the skeleton patch on the robe, looking for a good place to throw it. I dont' know if I've got the actinos left to throw the sekele this round since I made an active knowledge check; if not, it will be my round 2 action. S, I'm not sure how placement will work, but I want to be sure the golem is the closest thing to the skeleton so it doesn't go after mah buds!! if I can get it beyond the golem, in the room--so the golem is between it and us--that's my objective.


Morkeleb:
There are alchemical agents that can help with disease, antitoxin is not one of them

Map after school

Ferox casts his familiar spell as the warriors move in. Odric's swing goes wide and the monstrosity replies with a viscious swing 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 but Odric dodges the blow.

Grym slips in and manages to just score a hit. Stitches break and snap. The creature may be immune to spells, but the blade does just fine.

Morkeleb, Knowledge checks are non-actions, you have your whole turn.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

I am about to do something I've never done before as a player.

Gaius moves past his companions, East 1 and South 4, tumbling through a threatened square.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

He'll spring to his feat and attack defensively.

Rapier, Defensively:1d20 ⇒ 8

Looks like a miss, but my Armor Class is now 17.

Miscounted the squares. Edited to adjust. I should be West 1 of the creature.


It is a miss, but the beast is close to surrounded now!


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor slides into the spot to surround the vile beast

Axe defensively: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 = 16 not sure if I am flanking
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Sandor hits!

...without being able to update the map, it's getting hectic. It's Morkeleb's turn, but I can't say which squares are free for the skeleton yet.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

As near as I can figure...

Odric is N1 of The Creature.
Grym is NW1 of the creature
Gaius is W1 of the creature
Sandor is SW1 of the creature.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 1

No worries. With everything so jumbled, there's no guarantee the undead would attack the bad guy, and I don't have a good way to make sure it does.

With a monster immune to magic and everyone jumbled too close for a shot with an unfamiliar weapon (crossbow), Morkeleb simply watches for trouble.

Ready action: cast MM from wand if another threat (suitable for MM) appears.

Also, active perception move action: 1d20 ⇒ 9


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Round 2
This is assuming that Gaius's figuring is correct and the beast is surrounded. If not, I can correct Ferox's positioning.

Ferox moves to the room's doorway.

You face Abadar's Justice today, creature. Your miserable existence will soon be at an end.

Ferox activates his Judgement(Justice).

He pulls back on his bow, hoping his aim is true and that he brings the creature one step closer to destruction.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the Second

Odric winds up and swings with the heavy curved blade, hoping to lop off a disease-ridden limb. He feels the blade bite deep, and the spray of pus and rotting blood barely misses his feral snarl. The warrior wrenches the blade out and dances lightly on the balls of his feet, holding his ground but ready to duck out of the way.

Power attack with falchion - 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 17 for 2d4 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 + 3 = 12 damage


Okay I'm at the computer, so I'll update. This includes catching up on some tactical stuff. Such as...

Grym, you angle around as best you can, but as soon as you step foot into the room, you're assailed both by the stench and a swing from the golem as you trey to get around him.

Stench! FORT 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 But your iron stomach is the stronger. You try to duck under the swing, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 but the creature's fist takes you clean in the jaw. 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5 damage, but you roll with most of the damage. The diseased skin against yours is one of the grossest things you've ever experienced.

Spoiler:
1d6 ⇒ 2 The hit is contaminated with Typhoid Fever. FORT 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
But you're pretty sure you're made of sterner stuff.

Morkeleb:
You don't notice any other creatures, either in the room with the combat or in your room.

Ferox, your arrow lands true, but the creature seems resistant to being stabbed. You'll have to hit it harder....

As Odric's slashes the beast, parts inside come tumbling out. A golem, however, feels no pain. The beast swings again at Odric: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 and you pray to Cayden that the crack wasn't your sternum. 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 5) + 3 = 11 damage.

Spoiler:
1d6 ⇒ 5 The hit is contaminated with Rapture Pox. FORT 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Hopefully you've escaped the disease.

Grym


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Chris, FYI, Ferox is still using Blunt Arrows. He hasn't switched up his quiver since we've been in the warrens.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Round 2 HPs 16/26 AC 17

Grym breathes through his mouth, yet it doesn't seem to help. Instead of smelling the intense foulness, he can now taste it. Bile rising in his belly he dances forward to strike down the foul abomination. With keen footwork he fights defensivly.

Svord 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 4 = 8, damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Got it, Ferox's arrow does damage the creature, and it looks pretty messed up now.

Grym swings wide.

Gaius


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius steps SW 1 and lobs a tanglefoot bag at the beast.

Tanglefoot Bag, Ranged Touch, Target in Melee:1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 4 = 10

Oh Hell's Bells.

If that doesn't hit, It: 1d8 ⇒ 2 flys into the NW corner of the room, spilling muck and sticky pitch over the floor there.

Gaius draws Alchemist's Fire.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

DMS, what does Morkeleb think the effect of fire or acid will be on this thingy?

Know (Arcana):1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Morkeleb:
You don't think it has any particular resistance to either element.

The good news is Gaius, your tanglefoot bag actually lands in the square you were just in as opposed to the one with Sandor in it...

Sandor and Morkeleb!


That is actually spellcraft, not knowledge. Taking the same die roll You know that it is a targeted spell with targeted secondary targets if any


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Round 2

Sandor is happy that his axe is biting deep into the creature. He see's his friends getting pummeled by the creature. In his mind this just won't do.

Ova here ya dumb lummox!!! Ole Sandor's gonna unstich ya one swing at a time.

I swing my shield up bashing him in the chin as he rears back to avoid or from the force of the blow he gets a vicious chop meant to decapitate him at the stitchings on the neck.

Axe flanking/Defensive: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

I don't see a map, but from what I am guessing I am in the best flanking position I can be, if there is a better one that I can use a 5' step for I will do so


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Good choice, Gaius. Just don't miss.

I'll continue to simply be ready to attack anything else that comes out of the woodwork.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

1 more hit and I'm dead, if anyone can heal me that would be swell.


Sandor misses by a hair Magic number is 17 and the beast presses on.

Abadaran...


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the Third

I have meetings all day tomorrow, may not be able to post. After Ferox' action...

Odric stands his ground, swings mightily at the monstrosity. He takes careful aim, lines up his blade with a festering crease in the construct's body and unleashes on it.

Normal attack with Falchion: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17 for 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8 Damage.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

INITIATIVE REPOST:

Ferox
Odric
Golem
Grym
Gaius
Sandor
Morkeleb

2,051 to 2,100 of 7,131 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.