Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]


Curse of the Crimson Throne Perception:


  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+18[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius*]d20+16[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym**]d20+12[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+12[/dice]

*Does not include Trapspotter.
**Does not include Favored Enemy, Favored Terrain, or Bucho


1,951 to 2,000 of 7,475 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>

Male Human Inquisitor 8 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=58/58

I agree. We should finish exploring these caverns.


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)
Gaius Lirsiiv wrote:

Gaius looks about, confused.

This isn't Rolth? Do we think it's his... Apprentice?

DM: Gaius goes to the writing desk in the next room and searches it.

Maybe that was Rolth, but we should finish searching to make sure.


The book is a wizard's spellbook, open.... as if the albino were caught by surprise while reading it. There are some letters stuffed into it. At dentist now so I can't do a.more detailed post ATM.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52

Aahh, treasure of treasures for one of the Arcane Arts!! While this tome will have many necromancy spells within, perhaps there will be more of my style of magic.

Morkeleb takes the tome without asking, but removes the notes for everyone's perusal over his shoulder.

Perhaps we can figure out whether this *was* Rolth.

As things progress, Morkeleb shifts uncomfortably, sniffs, and removes the newly acquired Robe of Bones. I have changed my mind. I care no for this item--I dislike the way it smells, and I don't wish to be associated with these dark arts. Unless one of you wants to use it, I'll see what I can get in trade for it at the Acadamae, whether in coin or item, upon our return. He then stowes it in his pack and proceeds to pore over the notes that were in the spellbook.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

As we have been searching I've been drawing this sweet map. As you can see, I labeled the rooms D1 through D13. I left out D2, D3, D8 and D9 in case we found extra rooms.

Odric points carefully to the black spaces on his map.

Maybe this round black space in the middle of the map is a secret room, and maybe this odd protuberance coming off the northwest corner of room D6 is a secret door.

Odric commences his warm-up exercises with a mind to stay warm for any upcoming fights. He gazes pointedly at the metal-sheathed dwarf and thinks the magic ring might be better suited for himself or Grym. Probably Grym since he seems to be on the brink of death almost every fight.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37
Ferox Kerr wrote:

Confirming Odric's Crit: 1d20+6+2

Crit. Damage: 2d4+3

Thanks - Was it a crit or no? Did a 15 hit the Zombie?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

Let's go south through the door in D11.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52
Odric the Stout wrote:
As we have been searching I've been drawing this sweet map. As you can see, I labeled the rooms D1 through D13. I left out D2, D3, D8 and D9 in case we found extra rooms.

LOL!!

Ah, I see you know the universal sign for "secret door" as well! You are more well-versed in map-making than I would have guessed, Odric. Before we continue, let's make sure we've searched this room to all our satisfaction, yes? No point in coming back later!


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)

The ranger will help search the room.
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Grym raises his eyebrows at the magical ring. He would certainly take it, though he feels a little greedy about it since he just took the mwk blade. Is Odric sure he doesnt want it.


Male Dwarf Fighter 6 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 94/94; Init+4; Per +13; +13F+11R+6W

I will go ahead and search for this secret door

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Wizard I am glad that you are casting down the dark art item, and I if that was or wasn't Rolth we are not yet finished here there are several directions we have passed by, and lets not leave any door unchecked and cleared. Maybe wizard ya can use that wand to help clear out tha vile knowledge back in the library

Odric, Grym, Ferox, I wouldn't be opposed ta the ring, but my armor is a bit heavier than yours so if'n any of ya want ta stake a claim to it feel free. I need ta purchase or make a good dwarven maulaxe since me axe seems to glance off the bones of these dead things a bit.

congrats you all should go up a level, I am still 189xp short


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

I want it. But it makes the most sense for you to take it. You are taking the role of dual weapon front line fighter, but you have little armor. Take it.


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)
Odric the Stout wrote:
I want it. But it makes the most sense for you to take it. You are taking the role of dual weapon front line fighter, but you have little armor. Take it.

Grym gladly accepts the ring.


Neither Sandor nor Grym find anything of note in their searches.

Morkeleb:
The book contains all cantrips (conspicuously missing are illusions and conjuration.) It also contains:Blindness/Deafness, Shield, Scorching Ray, Spectral Hand, Cause Fear, Chill Touch, Magic Missile, Ray of Enfeeblement, Sleep, command undead, darkness, feather fall, gentle repose, scare, sleep, and water breathing.

The torso and arm also continue to flap, as if there is some kind of necromantic energy infused within.

The notes seem to be missives from Rolth to an apprentice known as Vreeg. They are mostly unimportant, but a few points stand out.

1. Rolth refers to Vreeg and his "derro cronies."
2. Rolth refers to the dead warrens as "a base" not "the base."
3. Rolth specifically orders Vreeg to "leave the golems alone."


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)
Odric the Stout wrote:
Let's go south through the door in D11.

Lets go.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52
Dungeon Master S wrote:


1. Rolth refers to Vreeg and his "derro cronies."

Gaius, this note leads me to believe this was, in fact, an apprentice. Let's clean this place of the necromantic filth, shall we?

I'll fall in behind the fighters, going south.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37
Odric the Stout wrote:
Ferox Kerr wrote:

Confirming Odric's Crit: 1d20+6+2

Crit. Damage: 2d4+3

Thanks - Was it a crit or no? Did a 15 hit the Zombie?

Was it?


Aye, it was a crit.


The passages twist and turn. To the South you hear the sounds of....shoveling? butchering? Hard to tell.

exploration map


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)

Grym looks at Gauis and in a low voice asks him if wants to come forward on a scouting mission. The ranger's left hand bears his new masterwork dagger and magic ring. (Grym is still unsure if the ring will really work. Having a magic ring sounds like something out of his daydreams as a child, though he is happy to have such dreams come true. He figures Morkeleb knows what he is talking about and if he says its a magic protection ring, then it must be.) His right hand bears Bucho's soft leash. The two slowly creep foward toward the sounds.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Do we need a perception check for our scouting out the sound?
if needed perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


The passage eventually opens into a large cavern. This foul-smelling cavern is bordered on three sides by ten-foot-deep pits. It is from these pits that the rancid smell of excrement and decay fills the air—each pit contains a few heaps of moldy straw, a wooden trough of filthy water, a few rotting body parts, and a couple stillliving prisoners. Beyond is a discusting...man?... His face is covered in tumors and his gait looks more like the undead, but he seems to be mumbling to himself. The man stands nearly 7 feet tall, and if you discovered that one of his parents was an ogre, you wouldn't be surprised.... He doesn't seem to notice you.


Male Dwarf Fighter 6 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 94/94; Init+4; Per +13; +13F+11R+6W

Sandor see's the horor's of the body parts and the live prisoners held in this area, and his already simmering temper raises yet again. He gets a little grin and silently prays to Torag that his axe will find good purchase in this large fleshy 1/2 ogre. He is getting ready to charge, but then remembers just a few minutes ago when Morkelb and Gaius made a fight not much of a fight.

Wrestling with his desire to smite the 1/2 ogre and to give his friends a chance Sandor stays put for the time being to see if any tricks from stealth be employed.

Readied action: Charge the 1/2 ogre and smite him with my mighty axe

Perception to see if anyone is hiding: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52

Morkeleb puts up his hand and whispers Hold.

DM: could this creature be a golem?

Know (Arcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

and Detect Magic if I think it will help


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

If we haven't been noticed, perhaps we should take the opportunity to scout down the eastern opening. It wouldn't do for us to be surrounded by anything hidden over there that hears the sounds of combat.

Stealth check to look down that other passage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Golems don't mutter to themselves....

The Eastern passage leads away from this complex amd quickly devolves into normal tunnels.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52

Shall I handle this? This thing looks physically strong and tough, but perhaps not too strong of will . . .

I quietly pull out a scroll of Sleep, ready to give it a go, waiting for other input.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 4; Trapspotter 18; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 15; FF: 22; HP: 54/54

Take the lead, Enchanter.

Gaius attempts to meld into the shadows.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Male Dwarf Fighter 6 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 94/94; Init+4; Per +13; +13F+11R+6W

Do it if it doesn't work my axe will


Male Human Inquisitor 8 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=58/58

Saying a quick prayer to Abadar(Guidance), Ferox moves to cover Odric as he explores the eastern passage.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

Odric returns, and gets set for an ambush of his own.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52

Excellent!

Morkeleb uses the arcane writings to force the strange creature into slumbering submission. The writing glows faint green, and the arcane energies consume the scroll in eldritch fire leaving only dust--and even that simply evaporates before hitting the ground.

Sleep scroll. Area centered on Half-Ogre Harry. Will save DC: 18 Do my best to time it so that he's not near enoguh one of the pits with prisoners to fall in!


How is the DC 18?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52
Dungeon Master S wrote:
How is the DC 18?

Oh, wait--scrolls don't keep the feats and ability scores of the writers, I forgot!! dammit.

DC=11. D'oh. That's a heluva lot easier.

in other news, I've made 3000 posts on all my PBPs combined!! W00t!!!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 4; Trapspotter 18; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 15; FF: 22; HP: 54/54

Gaius silently draws his rapier.

You know. Before combat. So I don't need to spend an action on it. Not that I'm bitter or anything.


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)

Thorgrym sheathes his dagger, and pulls out his sling and a bullet to make ready a shot...


As the words drift through the ether...1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 the big galut looks up and around, "huh? Oooooooo bad men! I throw!

ahem...

Gaius 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grym 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Morkeleb 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Odric 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Sandor 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Cabbage Head 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

I can't do the map at school, but Take the opportunity to tell me as clearly as possible what square you'd be in when this shindig starts...


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 52/52

dammit. Missed it byyyyyy that much!

Initiative Riposte!! (that happens right after the parry, btw)
.
.
.
Ferox
Cabbage Head
Sandor
Odric
Morkeleb
Gaius
Grym

I am definitely NOT repeat NOT in front. Somewhere where I can see/affect the action, behind the nice sturdy meatshields. That clear enough?


Male Human Inquisitor 8 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=58/58

Ummm... Did Ferox fall in a pit or something?


Dang it, I missed on the copy/paste!

Ferox 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 4; Trapspotter 18; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 15; FF: 22; HP: 54/54
Dungeon Master S wrote:
I can't do the map at school, but Take the opportunity to tell me as clearly as possible what square you'd be in when this shindig starts...

Do we even have an exploration map of this room yet? I don't see one.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

Odric and Sandor start the combat flanking Cabbagehead.

But seriously, Odric is as close as possible with falchion out.


Male Human Inquisitor 8 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=58/58

Ferox stands back and out of the way of the entrance, providing a clear path to the creature within.

Ferox gathers Abadar's rage at this creature's transgressions against the people of Korvosa into focused intent for the creature's demise. (Casts Wrath)

He points at the creature. "Your blasphemies end today, vile one. (Invokes his Justice Judgement)


Male Human Inquisitor 8 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=58/58

Ferox keeps a clear view of the room if possible, but stays clear of the entrance allowing free access to his comrades.

Ferox gathers the unbridled rage of Abadar into focused spite against the creature. (Casts Wrath)


Round 1

The inquisitor's entreatment to Abadar comes from between clenched teeth. For a brief moment his eyes flash. His corded forearm muscles ripple as they grip his bow. He has a clear shot between his comrades.

"Cabbage Head" snarls and charges at Odric, I throw you DOWN! The macabre growths on his face make his words hard to understand, but their meaning is plain. A fist like a rock, and covered in scabs descends down on Odric's temple 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11. The warrior, leaner and battle-tuned dodges the blow. The massive form blocks the narrow passage into the room, but the brute utterly ignored the chosen of Calistria and the ranger. The battle is crowded and the stench of combat and determination assaults the senses.

Battle Map

Phil, you didn't know the locations when you said you arm with sling, you can change it out for melee at no cost if you'd like.
Sandor!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 4; Trapspotter 18; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 15; FF: 22; HP: 54/54

Yay! My birthday came early this year!


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)
Dungeon Master S wrote:

Round 1

Phil, you didn't know the locations when you said you arm with sling, you can change it out for melee at no cost if you'd like.

Thanks, I didn't realize range was so close. The ranger drops the dog leash and has both his blades out.


Male Dwarf Fighter 6 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 94/94; Init+4; Per +13; +13F+11R+6W

Sandor mad that he is behind everyone makes everyone aware of the situation.

Blast ye lads keepin a dwarf in 'is prime tha farthest from the fight. I swear ya must be jealous or sumtin. I'm commin through so make way

Sandor takes off in a quick burst getting up a full head of steam. Then at the last second he see's Odric doing a fancy flourish with his sword. It is one he has seen Odric use in practice, and knows that it ends up with a kick to the groin area so Sandor dives forward using his sheild as a skid plate letting Odric kick him square in the bum shoving him through the 1/2 Ogre's legs. As I go underneath I swing my axe into the back of the leg to stop and yank myself back standing.

Charging Axe: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 20 for 2d4 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4) + 3 + 3 = 14 damage.

Odric flourishes the blade wildly, quickly boots the old dwarf in the hindquarters and executes a monstrously powerful blow to split the cabbage into Cole slaw


Sandor Stouthammer wrote:

Sandor mad that he is behind everyone makes everyone aware of the situation.

Blast ye lads keepin a dwarf in 'is prime tha farthest from the fight. I swear ya must be jealous or sumtin. I'm commin through so make way

Sandor takes off in a quick burst getting up a full head of steam. Then at the last second he see's Odric doing a fancy flourish with his sword. It is one he has seen Odric use in practice, and knows that it ends up with a kick to the groin area so Sandor dives forward using his sheild as a skid plate letting Odric kick him square in the bum shoving him through the 1/2 Ogre's legs. As I go underneath I swing my axe into the back of the leg to stop and yank myself back standing.

Charging Axe: 1d20+6+2
Damage: 1d10+2

This is totally not possible within the rules. Given the arbitrary starting position and the cool visual, let's let it fly. There are a ton of other modifiers etc.

...Sandor's swing strikes a particularly tough tumor, and it's difficult to determine if it hurt the brute at all. What it really does, however, is provide the distraction that Odric needs to connect. The human fighter just barely sneaks one by and lands a hit on an unprotected part of Cabbage Head's body. He responds, Gah slither dorf not fight fair!" Even as wound slurry splashes on Odric's face, the foe registers the wound as nothing more than an annoyance.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+17[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+9[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/8 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:104/104 - THAC0:12 -
Crunch:
Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will +5/+7 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37

if a 20 barely hits and 14 damage is an annoyance, let's pass that magic ring around on each man's turn.


Male Human Ranger 8, AC 21, HPs 103/103, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 81/81)
Odric the Stout wrote:
if a 20 barely hits and 14 damage is an annoyance, let's pass that magic ring around on each man's turn.

If the rules work that way Im all for it.

1,951 to 2,000 of 7,475 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.