Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]


Curse of the Crimson Throne Perception:


  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+18[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius*]d20+16[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym**]d20+12[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+12[/dice]

*Does not include Trapspotter.
**Does not include Favored Enemy, Favored Terrain, or Bucho


1,851 to 1,900 of 7,058 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Gryms face wrinkles with disgust. He pulls a relatively clean sack form his pack. He gently places the severed head inside and ties it securely to his pack.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric pulls a glass flask filled with oil from his pack. He begins pouring the oil on the rest of the body, being careful not to spill any on the floor or on himself. He takes out his flint and steel and commences trying to set the monstrosity alight. Once it is blazing, Odric intends to hack it to pieces.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb remains calm and stern under Sandor's rant. Knowledge isn't what causes evil, my good dwarf. It's the practitioner. There is no reason to destroy knowledge that could be put to a useful purpose. Personally, I'd rather prevent Rolth from practicing his vile arts here by watching you cleave him in twain--he has clearly been corrupted by his dark arts such that there is little he will not do.

Since Sandor has made his intentions clear, Morkeleb now looks to the library, looking for what is useful to salvage, before a Dwarven molotov cocktail finds its way into the bookshelves.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Oh yeah, Morkeleb has to decipher the scrolls in order ot use them . . .

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 <--good for 3rd level spell
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 <--failure


With the rest of the body destroyed, where to adventurers?


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Through the east door. Grym listens and waits for Gaius to check it for traps before entering.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52
Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:
Oh yeah, Morkeleb has to decipher the scrolls in order ot use them . . .

Can Ferox just tell Morkeleb what the scrolls are?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46
Ferox Kerr wrote:
Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:
Oh yeah, Morkeleb has to decipher the scrolls in order ot use them . . .
Can Ferox just tell Morkeleb what the scrolls are?

You can, but they still need to be deciphered. I'd have tried the "Command Undead" first (I looked at the spoiler since you specifically said you told me) as it's most likely to be used!!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius rolls his eyes, but checks the door for traps anyway.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


I'm confused. which door? you opened the eastern door in the library. It led to the room with the corpse.

did I screw up?


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Ah! No! You didn't screw up. If there's no other way out of this room, I'll start scouting down the passage leading east out of the trashed alchemy lab.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


The new room (with the body) has a door to the South and a passage to the northwest

Spoiler:
heh, I said Northwest Passage


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius checks the door to the south.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

If trapped, I'll disarm.

Disable Device:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

I'll oil the hinges--they should be accessible from this side unless this construction isn't normal. Likewise we're leaving a room so locks shouldn't be a problem. If they are:

Disable Device:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Three tries. :)


You hear nothing through the door, and it's neither locked nor trapped. The door swings open (silently) and leads to a longish hall that descends past your field of view.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

After looking at the map, my instincts tell me we should head Northwest first, and try to explore the rest of this quadrant of the complex.

Gaius quietly closes the door and starts down the Northwest passage.

Perception is +9 if you need it.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Gaius:
This chamber holds a large fourposter bed and a simple writing desk, along with a full-length mirror propped up against one earthen wall.

Exploration map is here but the PC placement is not accurate.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

I check to the east. I don't want to get flanked.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric follows closely, ready to attack.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor watches as Odric sprinkles the oil on the body and then watches it catch fire. As Odric hacks off the the limbs one of them falls to the ground Sandor removes his helm and squats down getting a closer look at the burning flesh.

He is entranced at watching the flesh blacken and then shrivel up he reaches down and picks up the limb placing it back on the table with the rest of the body.

Everyone can tell his gauntlet is getting warm and then hot. He looks at his hand removes it from the burning limb, and then back to the shrivling flesh. Mindless of his action he takes the heated gauntlet and touches the misshapen scars on his face and neck. His eyes close with the lids fluttering slightly the heat on his face is disturbing to you, but seems to calm him.

He snaps out of his reverie, and in a quiet voice Morkelb I will not disagree that knowledge is the problem, and I also would love to cleave Rolth in twain. But take a look at your own statement that his dark arts corrupted him. I'm not sure if he was evil to begin with, but any person who is willing to play god and pull dead people back into semi life with arcane arts is an affront to the gods themselves. We obviously cannot carry this library out of here, nor can we carry all of his equipment. So dening him use of these foul items will set him back at least, and maybe piss him off enough to hunt us while he is weak and without an undead army.

Sandor shifts the topic a little Now we have the head it's a beginning

Thousand Bones wrote:
“Our ways are not as yours. If a body does not go whole to the fires of the gods, the smoke of a warrior’s spirit cannot rise to the Great Sky. If I could send Gaekhen’s body to the Great Sky with honor and dignity, his father and brothers would listen to me and stay their wrat

I think we need to concentrate on finding the rest of the pieces to prevent a war that Korvosa cannot win right now.

He places the helm on his head and moves up to the rest of the group.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric whispers to Gaius, Go!


This dry, well-kept chamber contains a narrow bed, a relatively empty shelf containing only a few books and some bones and skulls, and a long bench. A man’s torso, the chest bearing numerous tribal tattoos and with the right arm still attached, lies on this bench. The arm periodically thrashes and clutches at the air as if it were alive. Just barely out of the corner of his eye, Gaius spots another albino attempting to hide. He can see you, and you catch him just as he begins casting some sort of spell!

Ferox: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Gaius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Morkeleb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Baddie!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Map update here.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46
Sandor Stouthammer wrote:
Morkelb I will not disagree that knowledge is the problem, and I also would love to cleave Rolth in twain. But take a look at your own statement that his dark arts corrupted him. I'm not sure if he was evil to begin with, but any person who is willing to play god and pull dead people back into semi life with arcane arts is an affront to the gods themselves. We obviously cannot carry this library out of here, nor can we carry all of his equipment. So dening him use of these foul items will set him back at least, and maybe piss him off enough to hunt us while he is weak and without an undead army.

Morkeleb watches Sandor's reverence to the deceased without obvious emotion. After the above statement, he pauses for a moment, then replies.

This is neither the time nor the place for a lengthy philosophical discussion. I will say, though, that indiscriminately destroying all of these books is a foolish emotional response. Books are not evil--with some exceptions, of course--it is the choices one makes with the knowledge that makes the evil. If good work can come out of any these tomes, would that not serve to counterbalance some of the foulness created by Rolth's diseased mind?
.
If we utterly defeat him, then there is nothing stopping us from taking what is useful from this library, and destroying what we agree is distasteful, or dangerous. I know that you know the adage "knowledge is power," Sandor. I promise you, that adage is correct! Let's not hastily destroy knowledge because someone who read it did something we dislike.
.
I shall say no more on this now--but mayhap we can discuss further over wine, once this is over?

and the situation is very likely to change in the upcoming combat such that posting my action now would be foolish!


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric pauses, looking at the Albino. He glances quickly to Ferox.

Odric delays until after Grym


Round 1 Initiative Repost

Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Ferox: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Baddie!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Gaius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Morkeleb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

errr...

Ferox
Grym
Odric
Baddie
Gaius
Sandor
Morkeleb


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Unsure of Odric's hesitancy, Ferox steps through the door into the room, just next to Gaius. Before the creature can finish its incantation, Ferox lets loose an arrow, hoping to disrupt whatever foul enchantment it intends to unleash.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym blade extended charges at the albino in a fleche.
Svord1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 for 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11 dmg


Ferox steps in and wings the albino with an arrow. His concentration seems unfazed. The arrow is followed by the arrow that is Grym This can't be a charge because the path isn't clear, but you still stab the flat footed baddie

Odric, you can't reach the baddie to attack. Tell me what your movement for the round is.

The creature snarls in pain at the hit from Grym. He abandons his old plan in favor of whipping out a wand and aiming at the ranger. An arc of fire leaps forth and (REF DC 13 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16) scorches the ranger a little as he dodges most of the blow. Grym takes half of 3d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 3) = 10, so 5 damage. The burning arc leaps from the ranger's back and slams into Ferox! (REF DC 11 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5) The inquisitor didn't expect the spell to bounce and takes 1d6 ⇒ 6 fire damage.

The mad creature cackles and retreats!

Gaius is up, map update at the top of the round!


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Sorry, Odric charges directly at the enemy. If he can set up a flank he does so.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius coldly evaluates the battlefield before him. And in the confusion of the melee, he moves past and behind his companions... And under the bed. (East 5 of his current position). He hides, and quietly draws his dagger, cursing the foul black-hearted wizard that ordained he must have a +1 BAB or better to draw a weapon on the move. Either I get a stab at him next turn or not. I suppose it's good both ways.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Odric the Stout wrote:
Sorry, Odric charges directly at the enemy. If he can set up a flank he does so.

Round the First

Ok, first time I was able to look at the map. Odric makes a full move to end up 1 square east of him.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

FOR SANDOR Joe *claims* to be on a date, although... No, really, he is on a date and they are both behaving like gentlemen. Anyway Joe asked me to post for him.

Round the First
Sandor grunts and starts his massive girth moving. He lumbers down the passageway and takes stock of the room without breaking stride. He maneuvers himself towards the albino and prepares to assault the enemy with all his might.

Sandor takes full move to end 1 square west of Odric. He tosses Odric 100gp and a full wineskin


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

I approve of the previous message Morkelb up next. Except the part of the 100 gold and he has to go to the elf for the wine


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

...so your date was a gentleman?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 1

Magic MIssile on the albino freak.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Also, had I ever heard of tha tspell that came out of the wand?

spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


With Sandor's move in the albino is quickly becoming surrounded. A solid blast from Morkeleb's wand sets him in a panic.

Morkeleb:
A rare spell, something called "Burning Arc".

Battle Map here.

Ferox!


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W
Odric the Stout wrote:
...so your date was a gentleman?

Actually you said behaving like a gentleman.. and yes she did, held the door for me, and drank way to much to have non-commital adult relationships. haha


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the Second
Odic attacks:

Power attack with Falchion: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 1 = 25 for 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 + 2 = 10 damage.

Confirm crit: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 1 = 25 for 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 + 2 = 14 additional damage (total 24)

Odric goggles at the toppling corpse, he really didn't expect the Falchion to work quite that well.

He gazes lovingly at the weapon, clearly enamored of it.


..but Odric's expression turns to horror as the albino keeps his footing and begins clawing at the decorative bones on his robes. The creature spits blood in the warrior's face.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

DMS:
is he doing something magickey?
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Are we skipping Ferox? Did I get skipped too?

My action if I can post it. Attack with blades.

Svord 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Knife 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Nevermind my guy sucks...


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

...huh.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Odric just confirmed a 20 with a 20. Doesn't he get a critical hit card or another attack or a death blow or some s$@$? Chris, you always had a house rule for that rare occasion.


I had a house rule back in the 3.5 days, but I do Pathfinder by the book.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

I know right? I called him all excited and he was all like, "no, I'm a fancy professional DM now, so shut up."


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

we had the same house rule, sucked when the DM had the 1 in 400 chance... btw Odric ya need to re-roll those cuz it wasn't your init yet LMAO


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

what I always found amusing was critical miss chances. The 20th level fighter had a much greater chance of a critical miss/fumble than a 1st level fighter due to at least 4 attacks per round


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox takes aim once again and let loose from his bow.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Oh good. His turn.

I'M HIDING!

1,851 to 1,900 of 7,058 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.