Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]


Curse of the Crimson Throne Perception:


  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+18[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius*]d20+16[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym**]d20+12[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+12[/dice]

*Does not include Trapspotter.
**Does not include Favored Enemy, Favored Terrain, or Bucho


1,701 to 1,750 of 7,175 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

It is not.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor hears the wizards warning and runs up as far as he can to protect Morkelb and Odric.

Sandor will not concentrate on the snakes head, and will force himself to either close his eyes, raise his shield, or just plain look away every few seconds.


Gaius takes a quick shot and sticks the creature with a bolt. In response he tears it out of the muscle, a small arc of blood sprays the floor in the process. The creature takes one of the weird hook-stick-weapons from a baldric. Rather than hurl it, he extends a hand towards Gaius and in an instant the light in the room dims. All attacks in the semi-darkened area are subject to a 20% miss chance.

...Meanwhile in the western theatre...

The Northernmost construct begins it's Dance of Death, swaying and undulating. The effect is captivating:

Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Odric: 1d20 ⇒ 15

but both men resist it's allure (Resisting allure not being one of Odric's stronger muscles)

The middle one and the "injured" one both bite Odric:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Close calls the both of them, but the danger is still grave. Hopefully Sandor and Grym can even the odds.

Fancy schmancy map here.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 2 INITIATIVE REPOST (as opposed to "riposte")

Ferox
Odric
Morkeleb
Gaius
Baddie
Sandor
Grym


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Round One

Grym manages to shake off the captivating dance of the skull. It could have been Buchos low growl which snapped his master back to reality. Dropping the dog leash the ranger advances on the northern skull slashing and cutting with his blade.
Svord 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Unfortunately neither weapon connects with the creature.

Begin Round 3

Map at the beginning of the round here.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Round 2

Ferox stands and lets loose an arrow at the albino.

Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


My bad, it's Round 2

The shadowy illumination must be conquered first 1d100 ⇒ 65 Ferox strikes true! The albino takes a solid hit.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:

Have a care!! These creatures can paralyze with the bite, and daze with their stare!

Ok, I'll beware their stare!


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Attack 1 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 1 = 10 for 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8 dmg
Cleave: Attack 2 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 1 = 21 for 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9 dmg


Unfortunately to get the second attack the first must hit. Odric's massive swing would have put the hurt on the necrophidii.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 2

Morkeleb pumps another Magic mIssile into the injured necrophiliac.

MM damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:

Morkeleb pumps another Magic mIssile into the injured necrophiliac.

Same team dude! Don't shoot Gaius!


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

C'mon, I thought the standard was "2 holes and a heartbeat?" OBviously I didn't mean him.


Initiative repost:

Ferox: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Morkeleb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Gaius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Baddie: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Morkeleb's second missile strikes again. The creature pays it no heed, though now he is missing bones from his constructed body.

Gaius


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius is NOT a necrophiliac. The Dead can't afford his services.

Gaius smiles a wicked smile and vanishes into the shadows created by the creature's magic, and uses the table he's behind for concealment.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Man, I can't buy a damn Stealh roll lately.

-Step East 1
-Load Hand Crossbow
-Fire from concealment pending his spot check.

Hand Crossbow:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Concealment Check:1d100 ⇒ 65
Damage on Hit:1d4 ⇒ 2(no poison)
Sneak Attack, if applicable:1d6 ⇒ 6


Gaius aims true, but the bolt ricochets off of the creature's armor. He responds in kind, seemingly unaffected by the darkenss. He drops the weird weapon and snaps up a light crossbow with some kind of gizmo attached.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The bolt goes wide. Unfortunately, he's somehow already managed to reload his crossbow...

Meanwhile, the Northern necrophidius slithers and tries to bite Grym.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 The agony of the teeth! 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage
Grym concentrates on resisting the paralysis... 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 and stands his ground to continue fighting.

The two to the South make their moves on Odric:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 A hit! 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Thank the gods...

Grym has his own inner battle to fight. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

The heroes are 2 for 2.

Sandor


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

For those of us with Darkvision does the miss chance affect us?

Hey Lad I know ya be wanttin to cleave their bloody err non bloody skulls off, but let me up in there where me shield can help ya out and I can get behind the one up there. Or ya can push up yaself

Sandor takes a strike at the one he can reach still concentrating on defense, and avoiding their dance of death by using the shield to disrupt the line of sight on them.

Axe fighting Defensivly 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym bares his teeth as he deals with the pain and paralytic bite from the snake skull. He draws his knife as he makes his counter attack.
Svord 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Knife 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 damage [dice1d4+2[/dice]


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Did I miss type the damage for my knife attack? Here it is again.

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Sandor and Grym score 3 hits between them. Unfortunately, all but Grym's svord fail to damage the skeletons.

Nope, Darkvision utterly defeats the Darkness spell.

Ferox is up


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

crap - I posted on the discussion thread by mistake. After Rich posts I'll paste it in here.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 3

I know Ferox goes before me, but as Odric said, Ferox is focusing on the albino, so our actions ought to be independent assuming he continues what he's doing.

If Odric's blow fells the monster, then I fire on the easternmost other--I believe they're both as yet uninjured.
.
If Odric's blow did NOT fell the injured one, that is the one i fire upon.

Morkeleb moves just to the edge of the hallway--not into it, as there are currently two people in it. He keeps all three beasts in his sites, and fires another Magic Missile.

MM damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox again directs his fire at the albino.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 27
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Gah! Are you fracking kidding me? A crit and max damage?! Stupid concealment


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Ferox Kerr wrote:

Ferox again directs his fire at the albino.

Attack: 1d20+6
Concealment: 1d100
Damage: 1d8+1

Gah! Are you fracking kidding me? A crit and max damage?! Stupid concealment

That should be a hit, only 20% miss chance.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the Third

Odric winds up with The Eagle and attacks the floating death's head before him. He puts enough power into the attack to cleave through the first and strike the one behind. Odric's hatred for the Undead prompt him to dispense with finesse and instead focus on raw power. His muscles ripple as he swings the mighty pick.

Power attack with heavy pick 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 1 = 22 for 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9 damage

Confirm crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 <-bah!

The pick smashes through the first death's head and careens into the second. 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 1 = 7 for 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 damage.

The impact with the first was a bit too much for Odric to maintain his control over the weapon. The pick flies harmlessly by the adjacent apparition. Odric stands ready to defend against any counterattack the creatures might make.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52
Odric the Stout wrote:


That should be a hit, only 20% miss chance.

Thanks, Odric!

In that case...

Total Crit Damage: 2d8 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 + 9 = 16


Ferox drives an arrow right through the creature's eye, dropping him without so much as a death grunt.

Meanwhile Odric and Morkeleb continue to chip away at the injured construct. Yet still it fights on.

Map update after school

Gaius is up


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius drops his hand crossbow and moves West 3 and South 1 to stand next to Grym. He presents his holy symbol and Channels Positive Energy to harm The Undead.

Channel Energy:1d6 ⇒ 3, Will Save DC 12 for half Damage.


Gaius moves into position and releases the divine energy, but to no effect, these beasts are not powered by undead energy.

The construct in the North bites at the ranger:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 and sinks it's teeth in 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7... 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Grym! The damage courses through your body and you find yourself paralyzed!

To the South Odric stands against 2 of them:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The stalwart fighter continues to hold his own.

Sandor! They need you!


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Round 2
HPs 14/26

Grym falls to the ground paralyzed...
Bucho whines at his master's fall. He then growls but can't quite attack the strange beast. It has a scent the dog can't place.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Oh f*## me! Constructs?!?!


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

DM: With my previous Knowledge (arcana) roll of 22, do I have any idea whether these thingies are suceptible to fire?


Morkeleb:
They're not resistant to fire.


Battle Map is here.

Sandor is up, Grym is paralyzed, so Ferox comes next.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Joe, Sandor can move north 10' through Odric.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Step aside lad I'm common through Sandor times the whirling eagles slash and follows it's cleave. Using his axe and shield to fend off the snapping heads he slides up to attack the one who dropped Grym

Axe defensive 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 4 = 7
Damage 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

ac is 24, hp is 21. Yeah Odric I knew I could do that but didn't want to take the aoo's since a 5' step doesn't provoke one thought we could trade well until Grym fell


As Sandor slides up both heads snap at him:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

But it's like pebbles striking a mountain... Alas, Sandor's swing is equally ineffective.

Ferox


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Round the Fourth's Init repost

Ferox
Odric
Morkeleb
Gaius
Baddie
Sandor
Grym

I am soooo crafting or buying a Dwarven Maulaxe when I get back to the surface.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Round 4

Ferox rushes to the aid of his allies, feeling the slightest bit responsible for their current predicament. Seeing everyone engaged in the hallway, Ferox moves to the northern wall of the short hallway and targets the closest of the creatures.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

FYI, Chris, Ferox has been shooting blunt arrows.


Filled with the thrill of victory against the albino, Ferox darts into the western hallway and opens up. A loud crack sounds from the arrowhead against the northernmost skull.

Battle Map


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

my token should be 1n of Odric


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the Fourth

Odric takes a step forward, he decides to try his luck against the northernmost skull since his previous attacks have been largely ineffective. He takes careful aim, squints one eys and winds up.

Attack with heavy pick 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 damage if a hit.

His concetration is intense, but his aim may be a bit off. In the darkness, he can't rightly tell if he connected or not. The pick continues it's arc, trying to connect with the monster beside the first.

Cleave attack with heavy pick 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage if a hit.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 4

Continue firing magic missiles. This one will target the one Ferox just hit.

MM Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Morkeleb then stowes his staff under a backpack strap, freeing his hand for possible retrieval of a vial of alchemist's fire depending on how the situation progresses . ..


I'll update/correct map at the end of the round.

Again Odric's initial swing is off the mark, and his pick misses. Morkeleb leaves the southern construct alone and sends a missile north.

Gaius


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Well, this is a stellar turn of events.

Gaius frowns and lets his holy amulet fall back to his chest. The Goddess will not fail me, Gaius thinks, Therefore these creatures are not The Un-Dead, and some kind of magical construct.

Gaius draws his rapier and takes a defensive stance, stepping West 1 to stand over the fallen Grym.

Keep your bones off my ranger, golem! Here! Come and get it!

Gaius feints, giving the construct what appears to be an opening.

Bluff:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Edit:Oh for pity's sake!


It's not a good bluff, and 1d20 ⇒ 14 the creature doesn't fall for it. Still it's flanked by heroes.

Since Gaius is standing over a paralyzed foe, it seeks to send you to a similar fate:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 A nasty bite: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Gaius grunts and tries to keep moving, FORT 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 and the acolyte fights on!

...and the 2 to the south each take a bite at different targets:

Sandor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Odric: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

A lucky break for the heroes.

Sandor


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor continues to try to piss off each and everyone of the vial snake skull things.

Look 'ere ya skulls on top of bones. Now I knows ye have not attended yale, but me thinks ya do look like that Kerry fella. Now I'm not one ta be talkin, but ya head seperated from ya neck seems like a good idea ta me

Sandor stomps on the tail of the one to the south, runs the edge of his shield on the middle one's skull, then finally chops with his axe at the northern one who he is flanking.

Axe Defensive: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 4 + 2 = 5 finally get a flank, and I fumble
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 wouldn't have gotten past DR anyway


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

The ranger kibbies out on the floor a little, trying to fight the paralytic poison.


Round 5

Initiative Repost:

Ferox
Odric
Morkeleb
Gaius
Baddie
Sandor
Grym

Ferox is up!

1,701 to 1,750 of 7,175 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.