Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]



1,601 to 1,650 of 6,801 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

So to make sure the blood suckers are dead.

With an irritated growl Sandor says softly but with intensity So just ta be makin sure here. We're gonna be lettin this lil one live? Even tho he be workin for a necromancer unsupervised? Sounds like a willin accomplice ta me. He been experimentin on dead people, 'n that just ain't right. Besides lockin 'em in the hutch is all well n good, but the next friend that comes along will have 1 more ally wit em.

Sandor pauses to let it sink in, and glances at everyone leaving Gaius for last as his glance lingers slightly. So do we actually take prisoners?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Killing in the heat of battle is one thing. Intimidating a prisoner and even roughing him up a bit is perfectly fine, but if we get to the point where we are causing disfigurement, limb loss, blindness or some other grievous injury to a prisoner I think that crosses a line.

Odric begins tying the albino gnome securely, carefully interposing himself between the prisoner and Gaius.

Murdering a prisoner because he is inconvenient to us is evil and I won't tolerate it except possibly in some extreme circumstances. These are not extreme circumstances gentlemen.

Odric looks around with a crudely tied gag in his hand. Does anyone have any last questions before we stuff this guy into the cabinet? On the way back through here I intend to collect him up and turn him in to the guard.

Odric is resolute, images of the anti-paladin's gushing lifeblood still fresh in his mind. My friends, I'm no saint, but wrong is wrong.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb shrugs. I believe he poses no real threat. I don't object to your plan.

To the prisoner . . .

Undercommon:
We will spare your life, but you will be turned in to the surface authorities when we're done. If you alert any of your associates to our presence, my friend over I indicate Gaius there will . . . well, you ever hear of a "Drow necktie?"

He has been told of his fate--turning him in--and has been warned against alerting any of his associates to us. Do as you will.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

The ranger bounces on the balls of his feet a few times and rolls his shoulders. Bucho senses the excitement and starts toward the south western passage before stopping and looking back at his master as if to say "what are we waiting for?"
Grym smiles as he recalls the dog and scratches the dogs ears and hefts his svord with his other hand.
Are we done interrogating? Anything else we need to do before we move on? Grym looks around at the other party members and then motions toward the south western tunnel. The ranger and his dog head over and wait for the rest of the marching order to form up. In the meantime he will keep watch in that direction.
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric is ready as well. He hangs back, ready to watch the way they came as the party advances. He begins to warm up, quietly but with vigor and violence.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

I agree with Odric. Killing helpless prisoners should not be condoned. We're well within the city limits and I would guess that a guard station will not be far away. He won't cause any harm tied up here. Just make sure to muzzle him, too.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox casts Brand, etching the symbol of Abadar onto the creature's forehead.

Looking to Mork to translate, Don't let us find you in foul company again, or we won't be so lenient.

It'll fade in a couple of days, but Ferox doesn't tell him that.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Does he know its there?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb nods to Ferrox, and translates.

Now, Rolth could be in the "experiment room" west of here. once we find him, I propose that everyone who has a missile weapon concentrate on him to bring him down quickly, while the front-line fighters keep the inevitable undead off of us. Agreed?

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Grym, the western egress from this room is a naturally formed hallway that seems to last only 3-4 yards before opening into another room. You've never visited a necromancer's lab before, but if it smells like this combination of a charnel house and cesspool, then truly they are a depraved group of individuals. It's hard for you to focus your senses through the miasma, but you think you hear the sound of dismemberment on a large scale, and some kind of muttering coming from a voice so deep you can't really understand the words.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Probably another gnome...Odric whispers with a grin.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

The creature gives in and takes his captivity in stride.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

With the message spell, Grym whispers back to the others. Shall Gaius and I sneak forward for a closer look?
Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Do it!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius grins and tries to meld into the shadows.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Apparently the whites of his teeth are visible. Let's hope it's enough.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

The ranger slips forward into the shadows. Holding his blade back under his cloak he revels in the hunt. He cringes slightly at the rogues footsteps. Though still quiet, he is usually capable of better. Gryms mind wanders for a moment as he ponders if the Calistrian is walking funny because he is suffering from one of the diseases common to prostitutes...


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52
Odric the Stout wrote:
Does he know its there?

He does. He takes a point of damage as the rune is etched.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox says a quick prayer to Abadar (Guidance) and follows the ranger and rogue.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Andoran

Male Unknown All

As the three scouts advance in, the room is noticeably darker than the laboratory you've just left behind, but still there is some ambient light. It looks as if some experiment went awry. The majority of this room contains a nasty-looking stretch of mud—a partially collapsed sinkhole—kept damp by rivulets of water seeping from the walls. A patch of solid ground extends into the mud to form an island, on which is heaped a reeking pile of body parts. To the north, a rickety wheelbarrow sits on its side against the wall. You all notice at once a disgusting creature to the southwest. The three-legged freak is mostly mouth. Three tentacles, two tipped with barbs and one with eyes, extend from its sides. In clear Taldane, it shouts, "WARM FOOD!"

Both groups see each other, no one is surprised. Initiative!

Ferox: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Gaius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Morkeleb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
MONSTER: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Here is the map at the start of combat.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Initiative repost:

Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Ferox: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Morkeleb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Gaius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
MONSTER: 1d20 ⇒ 4


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Just talking not my round action

Love of the gods, its a HUNGRY S**&E MONSTER! The ranger hollers to warn his comrades.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric is suprised. He emits a warbling shriek at the horrible nasty creature's freakish appearance, of which he can only see the briefest of glimpses down the passage and around his compatriots' shoulders.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Better part of valor?

Did someone have some alchemist's fire? Maybe nuke the room from beyond?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric has 4 vials of it.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb has alch fire and acid. Ready to throw--and a good idea!!


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor feels the energy of the universe slow down and realize that it is waiting on him this time. In all of his sublety he moves up presenting himself to take the brunt of the creatures attacks. If I still have enough actions, I will fight defensivly


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym slips to the side to allow the walking juggernaut of a dwarf by. (One space west) The ranger sheathes his blade and readies his sling to fire.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox stays right where he is, and lets loose with his bow.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 1

Seeing as we're kind of far away, throwing a flask is hit-or-miss (so to speak). Morkeleb retrieves his Magic MIssile wand and fires away.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the First
Odric leans The Eagle against the wall and draws 2 flasks of alchemical fire from his pack.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the First
Please disregard the last post
Odric runs to the fore, The Eagle poised to strike.
readied action - attack if the baddie gets within range
With his weapon aloft, Odric is determined to put himself between the disgusting monster and his physically weaker and more vulnerable friends. As he approaches, the stench makes his eyes water and hurts the inside of his nostrils. To be honest, he harbors the tiniest bit of jealousy for the powerful smell of flatulence detected amongst the bouquet of fetid muck, rotting flesh and Sandor's armpits.

The truly heroic smell of the monster's fart-breath leaves even Odric's most cherished stink bombs in the dust. He can't hold a candle to this creature's gas. To be honest, if he did hold a candle to it the whole cave might erupt in flames.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

ROUND 1

Gaius withdraws from the room, moving to just behind Ferox. He draws his hand crossbow.

Done.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Grym and Sandor advance with caution, ready to explode. Ferox keeps his position and lets fly. The arrow hits home, prompting a "FOOD IS POINTY!" from the beast. Morkeleb follows suit with another blast from his well used wand. Odric gets as close as he can with the Eagle up.

The monster takes action, inching to just out of range of Odric's wind up. He lashes out with his extra long reach. The first is a vicious bite attack on Sandor:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20. Sandor is saved by Dwarven engineering....a good shield. Ichor and sickness drip from the teeth. The lascerations may be the good part of getting hit with such a bite.

Two tentacles also lash forward, against Grym and Odric:

Grym: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Odric: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Desna smiles......

Round 1 is complete. Begin Round 2! Map is here.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 2

If'n it ain't broke . . .

Morkeleb continues the minor, but relentless assault as if the wand held limitless charges!

Magic Missile damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Round the Second

Trusting in his armor Sandor moves 4 to behind the monster bashing back tenticles and teeth along the way to set up the flank.

I want to end up directly opposite Grym and yes I will take the AoO so my mates don't have to unless there is combat reflexes then I will have a :(

Attack with The Axe Fighting Defensivly:1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 4 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

AC=24


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym is impressed with the dwarfs bravery and tenacity. The ranger does his best to try and give cover to Sandor by slinging a bullet into the maw of the beast. Eat lead you fragger! Grym shouts as he lets fly
Sling attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 I didnt add in a flanking bonus, does that start this round or next?
Bullet damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Round 2 update

Sandor, you begin to circle around for the flank - and the creature lashes out with his horrendous bite:

Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 By Torag! It's got Sandor's head in it's mouth!
Confirmation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Thank the gods it was just his shoulder!

The bite takes a heavy toll, however: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

To make matters worse, the mud seems to be deeper than expected. It's difficult terrain in the mud squares, so each counts as 2 squares for movement. Sandor doesn't get his swing, but does find position. The dwarf buckles down and prepares for mortal combat.

Grym, flanking bonuses are for melee only, not ranged. Grym lets fly with another stone which connects with the beast as the heroes continue to chip away at the otyugh.

Morkeleb's missile adds to the assault.

Ferox is up, technically before Morkeleb. MAp update at the bottom of the round.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Whoa those teeth are longer than I thought ta get up underneath that plate. Cmon Odric move in and let ya eagle land. Ya needs ta show him who's the flatulance king around these parts, I'll try and keep him focused on me

and max damage thank goodness it wasn't a crit lol


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric looks for an opening, hoping Ferox can create one with a well-placed arrow. The Eagle circles gently, searching for a roost...


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox knocks another arrow, takes aim, and looses pointy pain at the creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Ferox lands true!

Blood and ooze begin to mingle with the mud. The stench is horrible, but the monster is beginning to show signs of injury.

Odric!


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric, feeling less and less conflicted aboutthe jealousy he feels welling up inside him, feels something else welling up inside him. He rips a fart intended to intimidate and cow this unruly beast. He screws his face up, tilts his hips to one side and waits a half a heartbeat.
1d20 ⇒ 4
When all that "erupts" is a tiny, high pitched squeak, Odric becomes more embarrassed and angry. He runs forward in a blind rage and attacks!

The Eagle comes screaming down onto some unknown portion of the creature's anatomy.
Power attack with Heavy Pick to the sh!t monster: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 - 1 = 24
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 <- now we're talking!

Apparently, the bit of sh!t monster The Eagle finally roosted on was a vulnerable one. The heavy carven eagle drives deep, the eyes glowing as they plunge into the monster's mottled flesh. As they emerge, the head of The Eagle is covered in sticky brown ichor. The smell is overwhelming and Odric is extremely displeased.

Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10
1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11
1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7
1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11
Total: 39!


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

That was a nice time for a crit!!

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Odric tears the beast apart with a single swing of the Eagle. The sound is as disgusting as the smell.

XP: 200

With the room now cleared of the monster, there is no danger. Likely your clothes and gear will need magical cleaning.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Can I trust Grym to "pull a Phil??" Phil found arguably the best loot item I've ever seen out of an Otyugh bunghole . . .

Morkeleb shakes off the minor bits of offal that made their way to the back of the group--which seems to have been mostly blocked by Odric's lately diminishing, yet still impressive, girth.

In appreciation for keeping the splash from hitting me too badly, Odric, allow me to offer to clean your gear after we rest! Of course, that goes for everyone else too.

DM:
after making such a comment, I would not put it past Odric to try to give Morkeleb a huge hug. I will stay away from him to avoid that eventuality!!

Morkeleb once again tries to Detect Magic in this sh1thole.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Morkeleb:
There is an aura, almost obscured by the mud. Over time the aura comes into focus. It leads you to a vial, the contents of which are the source. It's too big to be a potion, not viscuous enough to be an oil. Must be some kind of elixir... You find that you must push components of a skeleton aside to find it.


Sandor.... that bite doesn't look so good. [spoiler=Sandor]Fortitude save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28. You grit your teeth and wipe the wound clean. You're fairly certain you'll be fine.[/dice]


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Not bad. We're close to levelling.

Gaius converts Magic Stone to spontaneously cast Cure Light Wounds on Sandor.

Cure Light Wounds:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The Goddess smiles upon you this day, Sandor, Gaius says with a wink.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

It looks bad but I am a hardy dwarf. While I am here I search the area for our missing Shoanti ( I think that's how ya spell it) and any other valuable trinkets

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

1,601 to 1,650 of 6,801 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.