Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]


Curse of the Crimson Throne Perception:


  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+18[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius*]d20+16[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym**]d20+12[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+0[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+12[/dice]

*Does not include Trapspotter.
**Does not include Favored Enemy, Favored Terrain, or Bucho


1,501 to 1,550 of 6,979 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

doesn't it figure that the sekeles go before me, and I'm in the middle of 'em??? Improved initiative, here I come--if I live through this, that is


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

WIZARD GO SQUISH?!


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Morkeleb the Mighty wrote:
doesn't it figure that the sekeles go before me, and I'm in the middle of 'em??? Improved initiative, here I come--if I live through this, that is

ooh... I'm glad you said that. When I looked at the map before I didn't notice how exposed Mork is. Odric will move 1 square west of him IF SANDOR EVER POSTS!

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Autopilot of Sandor - Joe I think you've cheated yourself out of a feat. I only see Weapon Focus on your sheet. Am I missing something? Ergh! The wizard's na' getting squished on my watch! Bring it on you sorry sots, I'll send ya back to da Boneyard! Sandor draws his weapon on the move. He moves North 2, West 1 to block access to Morkeleb.

End of Surprise Round.

Round 1

Odric takes position, Eagle at the ready...

Grym lets fly with a bullet that slams into the Owlbear's skull. The hit is solid and even in torchlight, a spiderweb crack appears.... Grym grunts with approval, eager to make this fight go better than his last.

With eery silence, they advance. From the West, the former men come like a wave on the party. The trio in the center slam into Sandor and everyone hears claws on steel. The pillars offer protection beyond even the impressive armor.

Claws! 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6, 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 4 = -1, 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4

Sandor lets forth a deep gravely chortle, Is'at all ye gut?!

From the east lumbers the true beast. He squeezes up the stairs and turns South. The undead hatred in it's eyes focused on the one pressing into the Warrens. He pays no heed to the Eagle that whips out.

Readied Action, Odric 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The pick misses by fractions of an inch. Odric curses, "Caiden's C*ck! The warrior's shoulder muscles flex and cause his armor to groan under stress that last month would have been caused by his prodigious belly.

Ferox, you are up!

The map at the beginning of Ferox's turn.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Crap just got hime and can post... the dreaded autopilot lol. I was going to post that I move up to the skele's and beckon Odric with me to keep them contained while Grym and Gaius work on the Owlbear, but let me see what develops and I will post later.

No sir I am not short a feat, I sacrificed it for war college which is why I get extra skill points in fighter per level.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

You're a Dwarf. You're short about 3 feet. Get over it buddy.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46
Chris Marsh wrote:
Ferox, you are up!

DOOOOD!!! WTF?!?! MORKELEB is up. You skipping me on purpose??

ROUND 1

Morkeleb backpedals as far as he can toward the entrance, points his wand at the sekeltal Owlbear, and lets fly.

Magic Missile damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

I cna't see the map from this computer; once I can see it I'll give exact coordinates of where I'm going


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

mork is standing in the middle of the pillars. He has a certain amount of cover from the pillars and some of the other party members. He doesnt really need to move.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox takes a step to the east to distance himself from the skeletons. He draws his bow and lets loose a blunt arrow at the skeleton.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Sorry!

Morkeleb's missile slams into the large skeleton with even more force than the sling. The beast's bones crack and snap. Still it lumbers forward - it's head never turning from Gaius. Another loud CRACK! rings out as Ferox lands an arrow on the skeleton attacking him. A second shot like that may well destroy it.

Battle map after school.

Gaius?


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius steps NW 1. His face is a mask of boredom as he deftly steps under slashing claws with little effort.

Might someone have a club or a staff or something useful to lend me until the battle is over?

As he finishes, he lightly kicks the skeleton in the shin bone, giving him the space he needs to pull his holy symbol from out from inside his tunic. He focuses his will and channels positive energy to harm The Undead. All undead monsters in this room are caught in the burst of yellow light.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3, DC 12 Will Save for 1/2 Damage


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb looks at his staff, clearly hesitant to let it out of his hand. Only if there is no other.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Round 1 continued

Skeleton saving throws:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Only the owlbear and skeleton struck by Ferox seem to resist any of Gaius's display of power.

I'll update the map after Sandor's turn.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric tosses the Rusty Pipe at Gaius' feet. Don't get any ideas, weirdo.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Round 1

Sandor feels the wizard behind him he turns his head to get a feel for the battle.

'at's right ya rattlin nitwits cmere and give me all ye got. Ferox ifn ya would try ta take a step down and box Mork in.

Using the pillars and his shield to trap the reaching claws of the one to the south Sandor kicks out with his foot to the knee of the one in front of him getting it to lean a little forward to catch his balance. In a flash Sandor twists teh axe slightly and swings the hefty dwarven axe down on the back and skull of the skele using the flat of the blade so as to hit more like a hammer.

Axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Dmg: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

end round 1

INITIATIVE REPOST:

Odric (24)
Grym (22)
Skeleton (17)
Morkeleb (15)
Ferox (14)
Gaius (14)
Sandor (6)


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round the Second
Odric. Hates. Skeletons.

He hates them in all forms, owlbear, humanoid, whatever else the forces of evil might animate against the warrior.

With a feral snarl, he winds up with The Eagle and unleashes with all his might against the rattling, shambling bones before him. The Eagle streaks through the darkness, the eyes still streaming clear, brilliant light which burns a faint track across Odric's retinas as it crosses before his hatred-filled eyes.

The Owlbear raises its misshapen skeletal arm to fend off the blow, but The Eagle crashes through it mercilessly. With a splintering of yellowed bone and a puff of ancient dust, the heavy weapon crashes through the creature's pitiful defenses and into its brittle ribcage. A savage shout escapes his throat, ripping through the darkness in an inarticulate expression of rage.

Power attack with Heavy Pick to the Owlbear Skeleton:1d20 + 3 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 - 1 = 21 for 1d6 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 3 = 9 damage.

The creature opens wide its beak, whether in some surviving instinctual reaction to pain or in pure evil hatred as the head and shaft crush its chest. Were the creature living, the massive trauma to organs and tissue would surely have destroyed it. In undeath, however, the necromantic forces binding and animating these bones hold fast. Splintered, shattered bones hang together in a mockery of life and continue the attack relentlessly.

Odric wrenches The Eagle free and stands on guard with the weapon before him with fury and revulsion smouldering within his steely eyes.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

test


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Bofus Beerswizzler wrote:
test

FAIL


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Round 2

If Grym has a clear shot at the owlbear skeleton he will take it. If it has cover from the pillar or if I might hit Odric, then the ranger will turn 180 and launch a bullet at one of the skeletons near Ferox. Whichever one he has a clear shot at. Wounded one preferebly.

Grym whirls the sling overhead and lets fly at the undead monster.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 bullet damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Striking with the flat of the blade is normally a -4 penalty to hit, however, Sandor's hit is way more than the skeleton can take, even with DR.

Sandor brings the weapon down with great force, the ribs break with a sound like Tian firecrackers. A fraction of a second later Odric sends the owlbear reeling as the bullet from Grym's sling collides just right! The dweomer holding the owlbear together shatters with the bone.

Without a sense of loss, the skeletons simply continue their advance. The remaining 5 slash with their clawed hands:

Against Ferox: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 and 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Against Morkeleb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 and 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Against Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 and 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Against Sandor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 and 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Against Gaius: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 and 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Ferox takes 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Morkeleb takes 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 and 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 from 2 hits!
Sandor continues to bear the attacks with nary a nick or cut.
Gaius remains similarly unharmed, but due more to ducking and weaving.

Battle Map here!

Morkeleb's chance to exact revenge


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

ROUND 2

Morkeleb reels and cries out from the second hit--he is unaccustomed to being this badly injured. He clamps his mouth shut grimly over the exclamation, though, and takes quick stock of the situation.

Melee warriors are all in place, Ferrox is engaged--if he can be freed from his foe, he'll have more options.

With a quick moment's concentration to block out pain and fear, Morkeleb steps back out of the monstrosity's range, levels his wand, and fires a missile at the skeleton facing Ferrox.

5' step between Odric and--who is that, Grym? I think it is), then fire MM engaged w/Ferrox

magic Missile damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 <--Ha!! Ba-zucking--finga!!

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Morkeleb, your missile shatters the torso of the skeleton. It is but dust and scraps now.

New Map

Ferox!


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Ferox shoots an arrow at the skeleton that was just clawed up Morkeleb...


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Indirect vengeance is good enough for me!

Morkeleb gives Ferrox a nod and small smile.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

I know I am one person early, I think Gaius has the ability to kill them all, so this might not even matter

Sandor keeps baiting the 2 in front of him by showing an openining and then trying to snap their bones at the wrists by crushing them between the pilar and his shield, once he feels Morkelb leave his back he changes his stance waiting for the skeleton behind him to take a step. As he does so the axe swings down scraping the pilar causing sparks crashing into the clavical of that skeleton

Axe attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

That's 2 back ta the grave, next 2 commin on up

With a boost of confidence Sandor takes a 5' step between the 2 skele's so they don't move to flank Gaius

Edit: I just realised that it wasn't Ferox who posted.. ok if that skele is dead after Ferox/Gaius do their stuff, I will use that attack on the Skele to the NW of me


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)
Sandor Stouthammer wrote:

I know I am one person early, I think Gaius has the ability to kill them all, so this might not even matter

Edit: I just realised that it wasn't Ferox who posted.. ok if that skele is dead after Ferox/Gaius do their stuff, I will use that attack on the Skele to the NW of me

Ferox and Gaius haven't posted since Friday. I think you are good to post your turn.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Dude. I've been waiting for Rich.

Does that count as his turn?


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

It's the fracking weekend. I have a lot of crap to do.

Ferox takes a step back towards the stairs. He takes aim at the nearest skeleton (whichever one Sandor hasn't killed but threatens him). He lets loose, hoping that his aim is true.

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Ferox steps boldly, but his arrow passes between ribs - aim that would have killed a living body.

Gaius is up.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

ROUND 2

Gaius looks at the rusted pipe at his feet in amusement.

Odric just tried to lay me some pipe. I normally charge for this.

Gaius steps back 5' (Move North 1) and takes out his whip. Yellow light pulses from him once more, washing the chamber in positive energy.

Channel Positive Energy to Harm Undead: 1d6 ⇒ 2 points of damage, Will save for half. DC 12.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

The skeletons cannot withstand a second wave of holy power, they shatter to dust. We are out of initiative.

Everyone gains 282 XP


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius looks around and dispassionately looks everyone over.

Ferox and Morkeleb, please come closer that I may examine your injuries. Is anyone else hurt?


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius coverts Hide From Undead to Cure Light Wounds and casts it on Morkeleb.

Gaius looks Morkeleb over, noting deep slash wounds on his arms and shoulders.

Cure Light Wounds:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The wounds close and heal almost completely, but bruises and aches do still remain.

Best I can do for now, Friend., Gaius says putting the slightest emphasis on the word for Morkeleb.

Gaius moves to Ferox and looks over the Inquisitor, making disapproving clicks with his tongue as he sees the torn clothes.

I think you're fine for now, Inquisitor Ferox. Though you could use a tailor.

Gaius moves back to the southern wall and the hole. He looks back at the others, patiently.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb takes a quick look around, scanning the area with both staff and wand levelled, eyes narrowed. Once it's apparent the coast is clear, he lowers his weapons, breathes deeply, and winces at the claw marks on his flesh, leaning a bit on his staff.

Yes, of course.

As the healing energies surge and his wounds bind, Morkeleb flexes his now only slightly aching arm. Morkeleb meets Gaius' eyes, noting the emphasis. He gives Gaius a slight smile and a polite "head bow" of acknowledgement.

Well done, everyone. That could have gone much worse. It appears we are learning from our past mistakes! Let us keep in mind that Rolth is a cunning foe and while he uses mindless automotons to do his bidding, he apparently knows how to command them to ambush effectively. He is clearly expecting to be followed, so let us stay on our guard against further surprises--for there will surely *be* further surprises.

Morkeleb concentrates briefly, scanning the area for magical auras before resuming his place in the marching order. I doubt there will be anything of value or use here, but it never hurts to check.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Morkeleb, your scan turns up naught.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

We good to go?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

GO


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym puts away his sling happy to have finally put it to good use helping to make that dead owlbear deader...
The ranger is happy to move on proud that this fight against the skeletons went so much better then last time. Grym and Bucho move up to the fork in the tunnel. The ranger tries to figure out which way the odd 4 toed tracks went.
Tracking check 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Grym motions Sandor up to assist in the tracking. Grym can get a +2 if Sandor can makea dc ten or something?


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor will of course assist Grym in tracking, but first I would like to examine the 2 alcoves east and west that the skeletons and owlbear came out of.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 please add a +2 if it involves stonework

After I am done checking both alcoves I will assist Grym in tracking.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 knowing that there should be at least 1 human track, and skeletons will try to see what different kind is before us.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)
Sandor Stouthammer wrote:

Sandor will of course assist Grym in tracking, but first I would like to examine the 2 alcoves east and west that the skeletons and owlbear came out of.

Grym nods as if he forgot to investigate the two alcoves. The ranger and his dog check the west one, while others can check the east one.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric takes up rear guard, trailing the party facing the way they came. The Eagle is shining golden light behind. As Odric follows, he is on edge, expecting the undead to rush him out of the darkness beyond the limits of his small circle of light.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

The alcoves provide no trinkets or loot. Neither the west nor the east have anything of note. The trail is hard to follow. The only thing you manage to parse out is that boots go in both directions, with more traffic to the east. There is a slight scent of fresh death down the eastern fork. You hear voices, faint and unintelligible. Though you can't make out the words, laughter is unmistakable.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb stops, and says quietly (but loud enough to carry to the front of the line) Wait . . .

He then casts Message on everyone, so we can communicate quietly. Then he nods as if to say "Carry on."


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

East it is... Grym says softly as he pulls out his sword ready to creep forward.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Anyone skulking eastward announce intent and roll a Stealth check.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym will creep forward with the Calistrian rogue. Gaius can take point, since this is his specialty. The ranger can at least be there to back him up incase something goes wrong...

Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

*whisper* Gaius, signal me if you need to be quieter for a moment, I can help.

I stowe the MM wand, and pull out a Forced Silence scroll.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius, continuing as before in the shadows thanks to the power of Low Light Vision.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Ninja, B%+$$es.

Eastward bound.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Gaius & Grym:
Three wooden tables stand in the middle of this room, their surfaces stained red with old bloodshed. To the east stands a ten-foot-wide hutch with wicker doors opening into a strawlined cage. Working at one of the tables is an albino and emaciated dwarf. He is attaching something that looks like a misquito the size of a house cat to a freshly dead body. It's the 4th such creature involved. On the table next to him is a cage holding 2 more of the creatures. He doesn't seem to notice you.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb hangs back, being unskilled in these delecate arts. Most of what he can do can be done from a distance anyway . . . however, he looks around carefully, ready for a sneak attack from behind!

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16

1,501 to 1,550 of 6,979 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.