Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]



701 to 750 of 6,800 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

If Odric sees any "muscle" he knows and trusts even a little or by reputation, he attempts to hire him as a guard while the group takes down the remaining targets.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

I'm going to autopilot the DM in a minute...


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

So, he tells us everything we need to know and will betray the others for 10 gold and his life...


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

And Grym's strip search of him yields a vorpal sword that was secreted in a very uncomfortable place.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Odric, there's no one of "hirable" countenance. You can get a guard patrol down there with a DC 10 Diplomacy check (but you can take 20).

As for the interrogation, he gives up little..... i'll post details after mother's day festivities.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

OK, Odric does so.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

The defeated thug maintains a defiant expression. "Look, we're just trying to get a couple of coins to rub together. Verik doesn't pay us much. He really thinks he's just an entry...entree... intrapreneur. I'll do my time, but you guys are messed up. With all the stuff going on in Korvosa, you're wasting your time with a couple of kneebreakers? Jokes you.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Ah-ha! There's a potential opening . . .

Morkeleb goes ahead and casts Charm Person, chanting a luring cadence, and words that sound juuuuuust out of reach--like a song you love but can't quite recall the words. As the magic is released, a soft pulse of green light emanates from his staff, and a tendril of that light reaches out toward the prisoner's forehead . . .

Will DC 18

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

The prisoner's expression softens, a smile cracks the stone...


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb shows the slightest glint of satisfaction in his eye--this is his first successful attempt to force another's will to submit to his "in the field" and the taste is sweet. Now, to take proper advantage of it . . . the charmed individual looks upon the charmer as a trusted friend . . .

I address the captive directly, hand oustretched. Please, come and sit down. I give a serruptitious wink to Gaius, as well as a tiny nod.

Look, Verik might be an entrepreneur, but so are we, really. You're talking about all the weird things that are happening in the city?? Well, we're trying to help with that! I mean, if Verik abandons the city guard to "do his own thing," what does that look like for the rest of the guard?? What's to stop THEM from doing the same--and THEN what kind of crap will be happening?!

Morkeleb pauses, and heaves a deep sigh.

You being willing to do your time--that's damned big of you, friend. Truly. And I happen to know Field Marshall Kroft *personally*; I promise I'll speak to her on your behalf, maybe your time will be reduced. But we really need to capture Verik so that he can do HIS time, just like you're willing to. You think he's better than you or something? That he deserves to go free, snubbing his nose at Korvosa when YOU'RE willing to do the right thing?? C'mon, you're better than that. Help us out, won't you??


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius watches the spell take effect and a shiver goes down his spine as he watches a man's will buckle to Morkeleb's power.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Eh, you're right. The thing is, Verik isn't really anything special. He's more about sticking it to the man. I mean he don't even know about our side job, and he certainly don't know about our side SIDE job. He'd likely chop us up. Look, do your thing. I couldn't give a rat's arse about the guard. I'm just in it to make coin anyway I can. It's no skin off our backs if you shut him down. I think he's doing it to impress a girl anyway.... isn't that always the reason?

As he rambles on, he continually glances at his compatriot.

He man, you clocked him good. Let's get him to the guardhouse so he can walk it off. Whatya say?


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Side SIDE job?, Gaius asks. Though he thinks he's already guessed the macabre truth.

Then, aside to Morkeleb: Wizard, can you ask him about the defenses in the butcher shop and where Verik is?


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric enters, having taken steps to summon the guard. Upon hearing the charmed man's statements, Odric looks to Gaius. Tony, try using mundane methods to sway him further to our cause. A good diplomacy roll could get him to be even more helpful.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb turns slightly toward Gaius and gives a wink.

Yes, our big friend over there sure gave him a ride. Getting him to the guardhouse is a great idea--you mind taking one shoulder while I take the other?

I move to the fallen guy, heaving one arm up, and beckon to my new "friend" to get his other one. I give a little nod to the rest. Let's get back to the guardhouse and get this man some help! I then whisper to the group *then we return for the rest!*

I continue to chat with our prisoner. So, if I wanted to take Verik down, how would you suggest we go about it? Anything we should watch out for, or avoid?

after he gives up the goods on that tid-bit, as we continue to make our way to the gatehouse, I'll take another tack.

So, you must be clever to keep two side jobs away from that Verik guy! What is it you're doing, anyway? I'll bet it's pretty sweet--gives you more than two pinch to pinch together, eh??


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Addressing the thug, What more can you tell us about the butcher's? Where does Verik keep himself? How many others does he have there helping him? We want as little bloodshed as possible. We just want Verik. And with Verik out of the way, you have less to fear about your 'side jobs' being jeopardized. Helping us is in your best interest.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Poop


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym lets the others handle the "interrogation" of the charmed man. He watches for danger, especially if they start walking to a nearby guard house.
perception if needed, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
don't suppose I get any extra bonus from the dog yet?

As always Grym continues training his dog. Keeping him quiet, no barking, only low growls and silent cues. Also heeling sharply at his side.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41
Odric the Stout wrote:
Odric enters, having taken steps to summon the guard. Upon hearing the charmed man's statements, Odric looks to Gaius. Tony, try using mundane methods to sway him further to our cause. A good diplomacy roll could get him to be even more helpful.

OOC: I'm aware of that, but I already tried a Diplomacy Roll and then Mike came in with the spell. It's now his moment. I'm going to let him play it out.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Cool

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Malder: Hey, I appreciate you not taking us out. The other guys, Karralo and Parns, they will likely fight to the death. Don't tell anyone anything about me telling you, but they're pretty certain they'd get the axe if caught. Verik.... he's pretty trig, I think if you just go in swords swinging he'll get the hint after a solid fight.

As for avoiding things, I'm guessing you mean other than the meat? Yeah, don't go poking in the cesspool out back. I promise, there's no treasure, and aside from getting the big D, you'll get your fingers snipped off by the creatures at the bottom.

Hey, looks like the guard's here. You know, we're pretty good in a straight up fight. If you're looking to make a posse after we get out, it'd be a pleasure to join up with you guys.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym ponders some of Malder's words. "don't go poking in the cesspool out back..." Does this mean they have a s~+!emonster? The ranger had heard those were pretty tough and dangerous. Though the group who could slay one could earn lots of experience. If only they could live to tell the tale without dying from some gross disease a few months later...


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

OOC: So the Guard is here and have taken the guys away?

Okay, so we have to names plus Verik and a warning about the cesspool. That's not bad. I say we make for the Butcher Shop in haste, break in and arrest the others, collecting evidence for the guard as we go.

I'm on the side of Law & Order. I may have to take a bath later.

Ooooh... Bathhouse!


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb looks back at his companions. I think that's enough information to work on, don't you, gentlemen?

*if there's no other requests for info forthcoming . . .*

As we approach the gatehouse, I drop the friendly facade and use my normal tone. Sorry Malder, but I doubt you'll be joining us. We've gotten what we need from you.

I address the guard. These are two of the guard deserters the Field Marshall requested we bring back. Kindly pass on that this one I nod, indicating Malder was cooperative and helpful providing information on the ringleader.

I let go of my unconcious burden, straighten out my robe, and address the group. Ready gents?


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius is ready.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Yes, the guard has them under control now.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Im ready. Lets rock.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric eagerly nods to the city guard, offers his companions with a sly wink and strides off in the direction of the decrepit butcher shop. As he walks he begins the now-familiar limbering-up exercises, swinging his arms in wide circles, occasionally performing deep knee bends without breaking stride and rotating his neck. At one point, while still within view of the guards' shelter, Odric loses his balance and comes quite near to eating a fateful of mud on the street as a result of excessively vigorous neck rotations in combination of an over-ambitious near split. Odric quickly regains his balance, but the near miss surely made at least one passer-by snigger. An embarrassed Odric rolls his shoulders back and walks on, humbled just a bit.

He rubs the shiny head of The Eagle as it protrudes from his belt in anticipation of the coming fisticuffs.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

If there are no objections, you arrive again at "All the World's Meat." Give me a basic plan and introductory steps and I'll put the map up forthwith.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

The map link from earlier in the thread doesn't work now. Can we get a refresher?

I want to see the map first, but I'm thinking most of you hang back while I make us an entrance. I'm inclined to just use the front door and sweep the building.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Why not attempt to hire a few more thugs for a different job? If we can get just one to come with us then our odds will be that much better. If we can get a single guy hired for some 'easy guard duty' to come with us 'for a fair wage' then we can surround him as soon as we turn the corner. Odric suggests this plan while walking to the shop, not right out front.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

I think the willpower of these men is unlikely to be strong enough to resist my magic. Why don't I lead off with a Sleep spell, trying to get the two men who are more likely to fight to the death, out of the picture quickly? That would make Verik a lot more likely to surrender.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Put the remaining few asleep. I think siphoning off another one or two for some sort of job would be a great way to thin out our opposition. Step one, send in a new face to hire a few guards, step two, a quick bloodless ambush around the corner. Step three, sweep the house, with magic, might and a furious Eagle!

Odric is in full warm-up mode by the end of his spiel. He has a sheen of sweat on his forehead and there is a musky odor emanating from beneath his leather armor reminiscent of the interior of Lamm's lair.

Bucho has taken up station on the far side of Grym, well upwind of Odric and his excited gyrations.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

All the World's Meat


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

I am out of my slut-tastic garb. I want to casually walk by the shop and see if there's anyone in B1.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41
Odric the Stout wrote:

Put the remaining few asleep. I think siphoning off another one or two for some sort of job would be a great way to thin out our opposition. Step one, send in a new face to hire a few guards, step two, a quick bloodless ambush around the corner. Step three, sweep the house, with magic, might and a furious Eagle!

Odric is in full warm-up mode by the end of his spiel. He has a sheen of sweat on his forehead and there is a musky odor emanating from beneath his leather armor reminiscent of the interior of Lamm's lair.

Bucho has taken up station on the far side of Grym, well upwind of Odric and his excited gyrations.

Verik doesn't know those guys were hiring themselves out for side work. I think trying the same stunt again will just alert them to our presence.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Hmm... You speak true. Luckily I'm warmed up and ready for heroic action.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

If the front is unoccupied, here's what I'm thinking:

Disable the side door and then pick the lock on the front. Sweep room to room, SWAT style, Fast. We can loot and search after we've apprehended or killed everyone.

I start by trying to open doors. Then we open the door with Ferox covering. Odric and Grym through the door first, Ferox and I right behind. Ferox covers with ranged, prioritizing bowmen and spellslingers. I'm in behind him looking for targets of opportunity. Morkeleb is last in and finds cover, and makes himself useful in the best way he can.

I wish I'd bought a portable ram, but Odric might be enough.

Workable or is this too vague?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

I like it. DO it. DO it. And I have several ways to be useful!!


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Grinning broadly, Odric proudly produces a portable ram from his pack. As he turns it over for presentation to the group, much to his chagrin a wax paper-wrapped salami tumbled from the hollow end and lands in the street.

Odric glared at the assorted gigglers then at Bucho. The dog had started for the food until Grym stayed the beast with a Sharp tug on the leash.

Mumbling about the five second rule, Odric bends to retrieve his snack. His unwraps the salami and tales a defiant bite. He cheesy thoughtfully, the offers, Perhaps we could remove certain doors' hinges and charge in behind a solid wood shield, if the opportunity presents itself.. Odric produces a small oil can with a more careful but equally dramatic flourish. He looks to Grym for tactical agreement.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym is in agreement. Ready to help with the portable ram (1 man or 2 man) or follow behind with blade in hand.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

I'm impressed with your preparation, Odric. Good form.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Sandor:
Sandor, the events of the past week in the city of Korvosa seem almost surreal. After the assassination of the king it appeared that the city was going to the Nine Hells in a mining cart. You tried to keep your nose clean, but eventually the discord was too much. In typical form you methodically examined the situation, weighed your options and came up with a Plan B for every eventuality. It seemed, at the end of the day, that Field Marshall Croft had the best option. She's been eager to hire those of strong intestinal fortitude (real and figurative.) The Korvosan Guard is stretched to its limit and that doesn't cut it anymore. Any adventurous type with sword or spell is welcomed to become a corsair... or whatever you call a land-based corsair.
The day you showed up at Citadel Volshyenek there was little fanfair. The Field Marshall was calmly giving orders as fast as she could speak. One look at the size of your axe was all she needed. "Hile dwarf and well met. Yeah, you the one with the axe. I've already got some boys on assignment, and they're nearing the deadline for success. Get your arse down to All the World's Meat and give them a hand. I need Verik brought it ASAP. They'll brief you when you get there. With hardly a glance to check for understanding, she returns to her marshalling.
It appears, Sandor, that you're now part of the guard.... sort of.


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Upon hearing the Field Marshals command, and realizing that Plan C was in effect he curls up his lip in a curt smile, nods his head as much to himself as to anyone else, and sets off to meet people at All the Worlds Meat.

He does know that Field Marshal told him down there, but that isn't completely like Plan C. For Plan C to work he gets near the area, and does a concentric spiral towards the objective, learning the ally's and streets, looking for good ambush points, and to see where good climb and run points along the roof tops. He is also looking to see if there are any kind of look outs, or similar "marks/signs" on certain buildings.

Perception:
Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

As he gets near the destination, he starts to look for these other "Boys" that FM Croft was talking about, so he can introduce himself.

Perception and Int Rolls:
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Int Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 So I can hopefully choose the right people to link up with

Upon taking a few minutes at every corner around All the Worlds's Meat's Sandor sees who he is supposed to contact. Spying an equiped larger man with a few others isnt that hard, so he pauses for a few seconds thinks of an opening greeting.

Making sure his trusty axe is loose, and shield strap is tight if they feel help is not needed. Sandor walks up keeping his shield side to the big guy stops just outside of the big guys step and grab range.

In a voice that is gravely, and certain sounds that are clipped due to his permenatly curled upper lip and states just loud enough for the two of them to hear. Hile there big fellow, but I belive that I'm here to assist ya Boys with ya current task at hand. If'n ya can tell me who sent ya ta this side of town I'll be more'n happy ta lend me axe 'n shield ta ya task.

Sandor hopes that he is correct in talking to the right group of people, and that they will respond that FM Croft sent them after Verik.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

HA! That is an awesome first post. I think you'll fit in just fine.


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym keeps his dog at his side at the approach of the well armed dwarf. The ranger standing next to Odric glances at him to see if he wants to address the possible comrade. With Odric silent, he turns to the ax wielder.
"Hail good dwarf. We are here lawfully by order of field marshall Kroft. Do you have orders from her to verify your story?"


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric's silence stretches. He is standing silent and has a pained look on his face. Beneath his scruffy beard his pallor has gone from its usual pasty moist whiteness to a sickly green. With another amazing grocery shout, he ejaculates the salami back onto the street.

Guess that was older than I remembered. Hail and well met Dwarf!


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

stop shouting groceries, you!!!

Morkeleb closes slightly, staff held non-threateningly yet still at the ready. He looks about, getting the lay of the changing situation--where the rest of his companions are, whether there are any more soldiers coming to aid . . .


Male Dwarf Fighter 5 Urban Ranger 2 AC=26; T=14; FF=24; HP 81/81; Init+3; Per +12; +12F+9R+5W

Sandor is about ready to reply to the polite man with the dog when he sees the large man's stomach rolling like it is demon infested. Sandor takes a step back places his hand on his axe incase there's killin that needs to be done. After witnessing the heroic yet disturbing grocery shout rivaling that of only Ole Heinrich Lickerbottom the town glutton and drunk from his youth. Sandor removes his hand from the axe, places his hand to the top of his pack and removes a waterskin.

Once again you hear his gravely voice behind his full visored and exquistly crafted helm as he steps forward and says Well met ta ya too boy'o ya be needin sometin ta calm ya stomach, 'n this has worked on 'eryone from Ole Lickerbottom ta me mum and meself Tosses you a skin of stout dwarven ale

But now ta the buisness at hand. I to was sent by the firey and lovely Field Marshal. But alas I have no petition 'n the only orders are verbal. She said

In my best impersonation of FM Croft

Perform Check:
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (9) - 3 = 6
Field Marshal Croft wrote:
Hile dwarf and well met. Yeah, you the one with the axe. I've already got some boys on assignment, and they're nearing the deadline for success. Get your arse down to All the World's Meat and give them a hand. I need Verik brought it ASAP. They'll brief you when you get there.

I then looked around confirmed that I was the only dwarf with an axe in the direction she was looking, and headed here. So if'n ya be being those Boys then well met 'n ya can call me Sandor

He waits patiently for the large man to unstopper the skin and take a drink, and uses the sharing of ale as an excuse for wanting to take a few draws himself.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric assumes an even more pained expression at the proffered ale than he did at the grocery shout. Odric is quickly losing an inner struggle and as he reaches for the dampened skin, Morkeleb having noticed Odric's dire temptation intercedes before all is lost.

After his longing gaze is interrupted, Odric regains some self control and closes his mouth.

He shakes his head and says, Sandor, that is a decent approximation of the Field Marshall. If you can swing that axe half as well as you can sling that wineskin, your blade will be a welcome addition to our party.

Odric details what the group knows about the group inside. Once the dwarf is caught up, the group ought to be ready to proceed.

anyone not ready? I say go on in Tony. Let's Leroy Jenkins this b!tch.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Sandor, be reminded that we will try to take these men alive, particularly Varik. That axe of yours looks reasonably deadly, try not to be *too* indiscriminate.

701 to 750 of 6,800 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.