Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP

Game Master Chris Marsh

COMBAT MAP

Respect Points: 1

Curse of the Crimson Throne Initiative:


  • [dice=Baddies]d20+[/dice]
  • [dice=DeGrog]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Ferox]d20+10[/dice]
  • [dice=Gaius]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Grym*]d20+3[/dice]
  • [dice=Morkeleb]d20+5[/dice]
  • [dice=Odric]d20+4[/dice]
  • [dice=Sandor]d20+2[/dice]



651 to 700 of 6,796 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Adam did give me leave to speak for him. I know we are still waiting for others to give exact locations. But to make it official, Odric is in the chair behind the table like he said in his above post. He is in square G5.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Morkeleb is hiding in A6. Note that Morkeleb had been trying to keep an eye out for Gaius, and would have cast Messagae targeting him as soon as he was in sight, then cast Message on each companion as he hid in the corner. This way we shoudl be able to commuincate to each other via whispers.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

I hope they don't just shoot me in the skull with an arrow on sight... Odric rumbles worriedly as he reassess his self-appointed role as the bait. The big man doesn't move, rather he hopes for the best.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Ferox is hiding at E3.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Chris, I let them enter first.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Almost ready. Mike, A6 is behind the building. Is that what you're doing?

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Actually, I think there's confusion on the map. Square A1 would be outside, in the yard, on the top left corner. Square B2 would be the NW corner of the left room. Can you guys confirm your placement?


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

give the the coordinates of the door they're coming into, just to be sure I get my positioning right!


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric is in H6 (in the chair). His barf is in I5. Bucho is tied up in G6


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym hiding in C2. Bucho is tied up next to Odric in G6. His lead can allow him to reach the three adjoining squares (G5, H5, H6).

Andoran

Male Unknown All

They are entering the door joining E7 and E8. I've updated the map (sans Morkeleb) to include the thugs entering the building.

The thugs arrive at the location brandishing saps and brass knuckles, but before they enter the door, they stow these in favor of long steel. For a brief moment the look towards Gaius, and it appears they've seen through your ruse after all. Just as Gaius feels Plan B fast approaching, they give the thespian rogue a wry grin and enter the building. They look about, yet seem completely oblivious to the trap laid for them.

New map.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Nice barf mini! LOL


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric begins snoring loudly.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

The thugs begin to walk towards the back room towards the sound of snoring. Once Morkeleb is placed, let me know when you guys take action. Then, we shall roll for initiative!


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Chris, I had wanted to start at E3, between the last two bookshelves.

Ferox is going to try sneaking away from the thugs as they approach the door to the back room. He wants to give Odric ample room to engage them. It will also provide him the opportunity to block their exit through the front door.

So, if they move along the counter and up the right aisle, Ferox will sneak left and down the left aisle. If they go up the left aisle, Ferox will sneak down the right aisle and hide behind the bookcase at the front when he gets to it.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Balls


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

I ready my sap and cover the door.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

If not in initiative yet, Odric will jump up (slipping the leash's knot for Bucho & therefore freeing him) and start swinging the moment someone is in range. Either across the desk or past the barf-puddle and next to him.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Hmm, I guess the best place for me is B2, in the corner next to Ferrox.

As soon as they start opening the door, I whisper via MEssage to the group:

If one of them sits down, or approaches me calmly, leave him be as he's under my influence.

DM: perception check DC 25 for a non-target to hear the whisper

My intention is to wait until everyone is in (I'm assuming Gaius is bringing up the rear), and cast Charm Person on the whichever bad guy is closest to me.

Will save: 18

Andoran

Male Unknown All

The plan seems to be going off without a hitch, until Ferox accidently kicked a broken piece of box on the floor. The two thugs, though dim in thought, know an ambush when they see one...

I'm going to say this occured as Ferox lost the opposed check. That means it occurs before they enter the room with the acteur Odric and his amazing grocery shout. The battle map is now updated here.

Roll. For. Initiative:

Ferox: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Grym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Gaius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Morkeleb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Enemy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric, hearing the thugs shout at Ferox's inopportune trip-up, leaps from his seat in an instant. In a moment he is over the desk and charging for the door with The Eagle in hand. Odric's leap frees Bucho as the loosely tied knot on the leash slips apart.

Odric reaches the open door, slamming his shoulder into the door jamb painfully. He pivots dexterously and spotting the lead thug (in square F4) bolts straight for him.

All trace of drunken stupor has fallen from the raging hulk of a man, with the exception of the artfully placed vomit smear. Odric bellows an amazing grocery shout (?), bats the man's naked steel aside and and smashes his fist into the man's wide-eyed visage.

Power attack dealing non-lethal damage : 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 + 1 = 19 for 1d3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8 points

Both surprise and teeth leave the man's face simultaneously as Odric's ham-sized right fist connect squarely with the man's jaw. The Eagle trailing in Odric's left hand snaps up to a readied position after the mighty blow. Odric stands ready to either attack with the pick or drop it and continue brawling as the situation dictates.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

S, to "shout groceries" is to puke.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000
Chris Marsh wrote:
S, to "shout groceries" is to puke.

ROFL!! I thought that was a weird auto-correct thing where you were trying to say something else! I've never heard that but it is brilliant!!!!


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46
Odric the Stout wrote:
Odric bellows an amazing grocery shout

LOLROFCUB

"This hour is mine!!" bbbaaaaaaaarrrrrrffff


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

It's his secret move. He blows chunks as he wades into battle.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

The thug takes the tremendous hit from Odric, and he's clearly addled from the hit. More based on survival instinct than a choerent plan, he slashes at the massive fighter:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Malder ignores the crack of his companion's bones snapping and rushes towards Ferox with all haste:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Battle Map updates must wait until I'm home, but Malder is now in D4.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Damn! Those damage rolls were monster, lucky for you, they aren't smiled upon by Desna in the aim category.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric follows through with his solid right cross and snaps the Eagle up to a guarding position just barley fast enough to intercept a shockingly powerful instinctive slash from the reeling man. The jolt jars Odric's arms all the way to his shoulders, but the edge is deflected and misses severing his arm by less than a handbreadth.

Odric's eyes widen as he realizes just how close he came to being grievously wounded. He sets his jaw and lowers his brow in determination. Dancing, bobbing and weaving, Odric looks for an opening to land a second punch. His opponent has earned the big man's wariness and respect with such a powerful strike, only avoided by mere luck.


Male Human Inquisitor 7 AC=20; T=15; FF=15; HP=52/52

Round 1

Ferox takes a step back away from the thug and sights his bow on Malder. He draws back the string on the heavy bow and lets loose an arrow, hoping his aim stays true.

Bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Good think you missed, Ferox. Does, "non-lethal force", mean ANYTHING to you? :P


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

We have two of them. Its okay if we lose one.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Don't worry, we won't lose any. :-)

ROUND 1

Morkeleb brandishes his staff, the green gem capping it glowing with its own eerie eldritch fire. He starts a rhythmic chant that numbs the mind and turns the eyelids to led while the green light pulses gently, soothingly, beckoning slumber.

Cast Sleep. Effect will be felt at my turn next round; I'll decide location then.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

ROUND 1

Gaius takes advantage of the dim light, shelves, and diverted attention and sneaks up behind the closest of the thugs.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

He saps him from behind.

Sap:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Damage (non-lethal):1d6 ⇒ 4
Sneak Attack (non-lethal):1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Round 1 (Grym AC16 HPs13)

The ranger was the last to get into the fight due to his good hiding spot under a table. Grym doesn't bother to draw any weapon but rushes forward to the nearest thug and throws himself onto him in an unarmed attack.

unarmed attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6, damage 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 non-lethal damage

Grym curses himself under his breath for missing. He didn't fully commit to his attack and the thug easily kept him at bay w/ his blade. Knowing his good brawling skills (improved unarmed combat feat), he vowed to do better next round.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Round 1: Continued

As Gaius sneaks up on the thug the sound of his sap hitting skull is not unlike a melon being broken open. Between the ham hock of Odric's fist and the sap, the thug is down for the count.

Grym, not sure which square you're shooting for. The new map is here and it represents everything immediately up to the beginning of your turn.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Round 2 - 12 HP
As the first thug slumps to the ground in a scattering of his own teeth and blood, Odric spares the briefest moment to grin wolfishly at Gauis over the fallen man's unconscious form.

Odric dexterously sits onto the countertop immediately to his right, pivots and slides to the floor and into melee with the man's heavily outnumbered companion (square E4).

Surrender, you scurvy dog! Odric bellows the word straight into the man's face even as he cocks back his right fist. The flickering lamplight gleams off the oversized brass knuckles clenched within Odric's meaty fist. Spittle flies across the scant inches between Odric's mouth and the thug's countenance and the hot breath stinking of vomit assaults the man with Odric's shout.

The implicit threat hangs in the air.

Shadows cast irregularly in the uncertain light obscure the man's face from Odric, leaving him unsure what effect his demand might have had on this unlucky fellow.

Odric's muscles bunch, a bead of sweat traces its way down his forehead and the fistful of brass stands poised to launch, like a ballista with its bow fully bent, ready to deliver its massive payload.

Readied action - if Thug #2 does not immediately surrender on his turn, power attack with brass knuckles, non-lethal damage 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 1 = 16 for 1d3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8 points

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Baldrago, gifted with neither wit nor wisdom, still has all the faculties to know when his goose is cooked. He drops his longsword, then his knees. Like he once did hundreds of times to others, he laces his hands behind his head and awaits.

XP awarded: 200


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

Seeing one earstwhile guard hit the floor and the other surrender completely, Morkeleb (reluctantly) releases his grip on the mystical energies so they dissapate harmlessley.

@whispered to the group: shall I Charm him? Or can we get what we need without that?


Male Human Ranger 7, AC 21, HPs 88/88, Int +3, (Bucho AC 22 HPs 62/62)

Grym looks at Morkeleb and shrugs. But he moves in ties Baldrago's hands together behind his back. The ranger also searches him for any weapons.
weapons search (perception?) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

I think we should. We can use him to lure the others into another ambush maybe.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

After divesting Baldrago and Malder of their arms you find yourself in possession of 2 long swords, 2 light crossbows, 2 heavy steel shields, 40 quarrels, and 40 Gold Sails. They're each still wearing chain mail (though it is not the armor given to a city guardsman.)


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

Gaius saunters over to Beldrago.

This armor isn't Korvosan Guard Issued., Gaius says with a frown. Your continued survival depends on your cooperation. I'm betting you're one of the newer Cowhammer Boys. We want Verik and the deserters.

I'll glare at him and let that hang there. Let's see if he volunteers anything.

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Is your tenor one of intimidation or diplomacy.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 4/Cleric 3; Trapspotter 17; Init: 3; AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 22; HP: 41/41

I'm always nice, until it's time to not be nice.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

out-of-character Harry Dresden reference:
heh. This reminds me of an exchange in one of the Dresden Files that made me laugh out loud. Harry is talking to an ally from another country (Italy, not that it matters), before he tries to intimidate some other party.

Girl (paraphrased): "I'm always surprised as to what you Americans pass off as diplomacy."

Harry: "Are you kdding? American diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other, and asking which one you'd prefer."

Girl, smiling: "you're not carrying a sandwich."

Harry: "Who do you think I am, Kissinger?"


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Odric looks up at Morkeleb across the desk. His pack lies splayed open, its contents spilling out onto the dusty well worn wood. His cheeks are puffed out, crumbs are evident in his scruff of a beard and on his studded leather armor. In his big hands, rather than the brass knuckles of a few moments ago, Odric grips a large oblong sandwich made of crusty bread and cold meats. He extends his snack to the wizard, grunting an interrogative impossible to understand around the massive bite he just took.


Male Human, Savior of Korvosa, Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
The Kegerator:
Power Attack (Furious Focus) with MW Keen Falchion +1: [dice]1d20+14[/dice] for [dice]2d4+10+6[/dice] damage.
Murder Hobo/7 Initiative:+4 - AC:26, T:15, FF:24 - HP:92/92 - THAC0:13 -
Crunch:
Fort: +9, Ref: +5, Will +3/+5 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +0 - FAME:29/37 - XP:27,166/34,000

Once he is done with his snack Odric leaves the building, taking up an inconspicuous position just outside the door. He leaves the door open just a crack so he can hear the conversation inside.

Odric scans the street for any sign of danger. Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 10


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46
Odric the Stout wrote:
Odric looks up at Morkeleb across the desk. His pack lies splayed open, its contents spilling out onto the dusty well worn wood. His cheeks are puffed out, crumbs are evident in his scruff of a beard and on his studded leather armor. In his big hands, rather than the brass knuckles of a few moments ago, Odric grips a large oblong sandwich made of crusty bread and cold meats. He extends his snack to the wizard, grunting an interrogative impossible to understand around the massive bite he just took.

Morkeleb gives Odric a slight head-shake, indicating he does not wish to partake in the repast. He then raises his eyebrows a bit, points to one of the multitude of specs on Odric's chest, and mimes brushing it away in the unmistakable universal sign meaning "You've got a bit of schmutz, right there . . . "

Andoran

Male Unknown All

Odric, the streets seem as they have for the past week. It's the weird calm from massive amounts of stress and fear of the unknown. People go about their business, but almost out of inertia instead of a goal. No one seems to have noticed the altercation in the building.


Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 7 Init +5; AC=11; T=11; FF=10; HP 46/46

As Gaius questions the captive, Morkeleb stands aside and not in direct line of site, reciting the incantation to the Charm Person spell to himself, and preparing the questions he might ask the thug.

651 to 700 of 6,796 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.