Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Seeker's Pathfinder Savage tide

Game Master seekerofshadowlight

Follow the adventures of the Millennium Falcons as they cross the Thunder sea of Eberron in the employment of Lady Vanderborn.


151 to 200 of 7,620 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

GM

Init
Base 10

Ithaniar=13
Whisper=13
Finn=12
It=12
Forzakhad=11
Guard=11

Vesk=12
Crew[6]=10


GM

For this round we have
Whisper being lead below
Guard and it rowing
Forzakhad useing his power..
anything else?


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Delays after Forzakhad and then climbs a rope/swims towards a rope.


GM

You are still in the same round as they took whisper below..lets call it round 1 . That puts you 2 rounds counting this one from the ship. So I was just getting actions


male Kalashtar Shaper 2

My suggestion would be either Full Defense + cover or casting a spell, but that is only the Captain speaking


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1
Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:
You are still in the same round as they took whisper below..lets call it round 1 . That puts you 2 rounds counting this one from the ship. So I was just getting actions

So swimming won't get Finn to the ship any faster? I assumed that we were pretty close if Forzakhad was using one of his short-ranged powers.


GM

Whisper

Spoiler:

The men do do not search you and only grin at your questions. They tie you with dirty rope. One goes though the door and the smell hits you like a wave, of rankness , noises of a dozen beasts fills your ears as the door closes, leaving you alone with the one with the rotten teeth as he ties you down.

You are being tied up this round

everyone else

Spoiler:

As you approach the ship Forzakhad stars out at the crew aboard the nixie two look visibly shaken. Three bolts dart out at the boat as it comes close.One striking Forzakhad as It and Guard bring the boat ever closer to the nixie.

I Let Forzakhad use his power at the end of the round to allow him to get half the crew in the attack. He now has 4HP let. You are now at 15 feet from the ship. If actions are held to go after the rowers there your be next to the ship and can try to climb.


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Finn will try to climb up on board the ship as soon as possible, waiting until the boat gets in range.


male Kalashtar Shaper 2

Forzakhad will ready an action. If any combatants will try to shoot at any of the others (i.e. Guard, It, Finn) climbing unto the deck of the ship, he will send a Mind Blast at him.


Female Human (mostly) Rogue 2

Spoiler:
Whisper sits still as she's restrained, carefully paying attention to the types of knots he uses so she can free herself more easily when she needs to.


Male Valenar Cleric1

Ith stands up from the back of the boat and lets loose an arrow at one of the Nixie's crewmen that fired bolts at thier boat. he then drops his bow and prepares to climb up after Finn.


GM

Whisper

Spoiler:

The men tie you then leave in a hurry once shouts from the top deck come below. You can hear shouting but little else.

Everyone else

Spoiler:

Ithaniar looses his arrow into the darkening sky and drops his bow to fallow Finn. Four bolts lance out at Ithaniar and Finn one gazes off Ithaniar 1 HP. Forzakhad reaches out with his mind and using his will like a blade thrust into the man with the repeater, his head snaps back as if something had stuck it and he tumbles forward into the bay.

Sorry for the pause there guys lost my land line. One to combat round 3.


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

After stabilizing the boat next to the Nixie, Guard will try climbing on board after Ithaniar.
Climb (1d20+3=15)


N Warforged Fighter

Once the boat is stable, It lifts Its massive crossbow and fires at one of the men on the Nixie, but the bolt is lost in the darkness.

Crossbow attack (1d20 2=6, 1d12=5)


male Kalashtar Shaper 2

Forzakhad will repeat his last action. If any combatants will try to shoot at any of the others (i.e. Guard, It) climbing unto the deck of the ship, he will send a Mind Blast at him.

Next round I will be climbing on board after securing the boat near the nixie.


Female Human (mostly) Rogue 2

Spoiler:
Giving a smile as the men leave Whisper barely waits for them to be out of sight before starting to wriggle free of her bindings.

Escape Artist (1d20+7=23)


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Finn grabs a line hanging from the side of the ship, and scrambles uselessly for purchase.

Climb check (1d20+3=9)
Another Climb check (1d20+3=5)


GM

Whisper

Spoiler:

You wiggle free of the ropes, sounds of shouts and the twang of crossbows can be faintly heard from above and clanking chatting sounds from the door behind you.

Everyone else

Spoiler:

Finn scrambles for the rope only to slip from the wet rope into the chilling evening water.Ithaniar narrowly escapes slipping as he climbs to the deck above,It fires his crossbow into the night as Forzakhad ties the boat to the ship.Guard climbs onto the Nixie as bolts fly at Ithaniar.One bolt slams into him with terrible force7HP Forzakhad lashes out with his mind only to fall against the will of the attacker.As tow rapier carrying men rush Guard only to be fended off as a third slashes at
Ithaniar only to be meet with the elves spinning blades.

OK a few things Ithaniar didn't post a climb check so i rolled his and Forzakhad didn't post an attack so i used a preroll. Oh and Ithaniar ya dont have HP on your stats so ya should have 9 i think but thats 2 HP now


male Kalashtar Shaper 2

Spoiler:

Mind Blast does not use an attack roll. Will Save DC 15.


GM

Spoiler:

not thinking straight man been a long long day.

Reconnect for the above post.
Everyone else

Spoiler:

Forzakhad lashes out with his mind at the attacker who seems as if struck -1 HP .As two rapier carrying men rush Guard only to be fended off as a third slashes at
Ithaniar only to be meet with the elves spinning blades.


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

Guard grabs his heavy flail and whirls it around to get some space. After that he hauls the weapon over his head, smashing it on one of the rapier wielders in front of him.

Attack and damage. (1d20+4=17, 1d10+6=9)

Sorry, can't do an overhand chop, for it requires a full-round action. Make that only 7 points of damage for 1.5 times STR(+4) not 2 times STR(+6)


N Warforged Fighter

It lowers Its crossbow momentarily and stares at the sailor pressing Ithaniar. It then opens Its mouth wide, and a high-pitched squeal comes forth.

Spoiler:
Cause Fear on sailor, Will DC14. If succeed, shaken one round; if fail, frightened 1d4 rounds.


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Finn scrambles to reach the ship, but with little success.

climb (1d20+3=12)
climb again (1d20+3=9)


Female Human (mostly) Rogue 2

Spoiler:
Whisper moves as quietly as possible back towards the deck, drawing the rapier that the men had carelessly ignored when securing her.

Stealth (1d20+7=14)
Ifhaving the rapier is okay, i said she stashed her crossbow & backpack. So I was assuming she still had rapier and dagger, if the rapier is too much she draws her dagger.


GM

Whisper

Spoiler:

Well i did not see the rapier on her sheet however Since I did not ask i will allow her to keep the sword this time


Female Human (mostly) Rogue 2

Spoiler:
It's the last item on the equipment list, but I could see how it'd be missable as it does shift over to the left f you only unspoiler her equipment making it a bit tricky. In hindsight a rapier could possibly get in the way with swimming too so I'm happy to say she hid that and left it behind too, the men not inding her dagger is a little more belivable :)


GM

Ithaniar takes a wild swing at one of his attackers missing him with a wide swing as Whisper come silently onto the deck. Finn makes his way onto the deck dripping colds salty water as It shouts at Ithaniar's attacker who looks shaken.Forzakhad climbs aboard the nixie behind Gaurd who press into one of his attackers dropping him with a bloody thud.

Ithaniar's shaken attacker easily misses the elf as Gaurd's second attcker presses forward only to be deflected by the warforged armor. The two remaining crossbowmen take aim and fire at the seemingly unstoppable warforged boarder with one bolt digging past his armor but without doing much harm 1HP . A woman with a rapier presses the wounded Ithaniar only to have her blade turned aside. Back from the fight a man that matches Soller Verk's description shouts" Thats right kill em all!'

Ok a few thing i did not have Ithaniars or Forzakhad rolls so I used the premade ones or made the rolls myself. On the the next round.

2nd note. Every one but whisper are behind Ithaniar and Gaurd who are pressing and holding the boarding area.


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

Guard rushes towards the attacker of Ithaniar to defend the elf, leaving him open to the attack of the second rapier-wielder. charge possible? you might get an AoO, your call.

Attack and damage against the attacker of Ithaniar, (1d20+4=10, 1d10+4=14)
if charging is possible, attack is +2 =12


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Dripping water, Finn grabs his longspear and mumbles a few words in the mystic tongue, trying to halt one of the assailants for a moment.

Cast Daze on one of the attackers. DC 11 Will save

"Verk! We are here representing Lady Vanderboren. Put down your weapons and let's discuss this like civilized people, not brigands!"


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

Have to revise my actions, for Finn is going before Guard, having a higher Initiative.

Hearing Finn's words, Guard holds off attacking the sailor attacking Ithaniar, long enough too see the reaction it caused.

If nothing changes, the action from above still fits, he attacks the one that hurt Ithaniar.
If there are negotiations, he steps back from the dropped sailor, keeping ready for any possibilities


N Warforged Fighter

It readies a crossbow attack on the target who is the clearest shot, but holds fire pending the call for parley.

Spoiler:
Readied attack on anyone attacking one of us; feel free to roll for me, as I don't know the penalties.


male Kalashtar Shaper 2

After securing the boat next to the Nixie Forzakhad will climb aboard the other ship.

Climb (1d20-1=11)


GM

Swift and Ithaniar I will post up this round tommow so if ya wish to act in this round posting before then be cool:D


GM

Ithaniar press the attack on one for his foe sonly to be dodges by the sword womens speed.Whisper approaches Vark from the shadows and stabs at him with her dagger only to be turned aside by the mans armor. Finn casts his spell on one of Ithaniar's attackers who looks dazed and calls for a parley. Vark shouts "Kill the murder's!!" as he turns to deal with whisper.As the attackers seem unwilling to stop It fires on one of the bowmen barely missing the bowmen as Guard charges the sword women barely missing as she doges from his path.Guards attacker slashes at him as he barrels past to defend Ithanaiar only to miss the charging warforged.

Vark thrust at whisper cutting into the unarmored girls flesh-2HP. Both crossbow men bring there bows to bear on It one of them digging deep into the warforged-6HP. As Ithaniar's attacker press him again thrusting deep into the injured elf-5HP who drops to the deck bleeding,As Guards two attackers flank him yet fail to get by his mighty armor.

Ok made rolls for Ithaniar and whisper. Ithaniar is now at -3 HP. Gaurd is flanked and now there is room for one more person to step to the front as ith is down but there are 3 thugs still there and 2 bowman pluse Vark fighting whisper mid deck.


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

Only after the shout of Vark Guard sees the leader in him. Finding Ithaniar fallen under the blow of one of the attackers, he rushes foreward to get to the root, attacking Vark.

Attack and Damage against Vark (1d20+4=22, 1d10+4=10)


N Warforged Fighter

It looks for Its best shot with the repeater, firing into the darkness.

So much for parley.

Two crossbow attacks (1d20 2=10, 1d12=2, 1d20 2=20, 1d12=8)


Female Human (mostly) Rogue 2

"Somebody help him!" Whisper calls out, her voice uncharacteristically loud at seeing the elf crumple to the deck but feeling too cornered by Vark to go help him herself. Instead she shifts and tries again to stab the man, missing horribly in the wake of her worry for the fallen man.

Attack (1d20+3=7)


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Finn snarls "Thugs!" and dashes through the fighting crowd, avoiding blows left and right, and aims a kick at one of the crossbowmen.

Use (Alpha 3) Mobility to avoid attacks of opportunity. Note that he's holding a longspear, too, so it'll be hard for the crossbowmen to avoid attacks of opportunity.

Unarmed strike (1d20+3=10)
Action point (1d6=1) (added to attack roll)


male Kalashtar Shaper 2

Forzakhad has arrived on board of the Blue Nixie and looks at the skirmish on deck. As he watches the frackas, he picks out one of the guys with the repeaters and picks him out as a recipient of a force blast (mental hammer).

Touch attack; force damage (1d20+1=5, 1d4=4)


GM

As Ithanaiar lays bleeding on the deck Whisper tries to handle Vark only to have her blade fall short of the advancing Dock Official. Finn dashes across the deck dodging and weaving as he goes and throws a kick at the crossbowmen only to fall short. It brings his crossbow to bear and fires off tow bolts hitting one of the bowmen in the throat and dropping him in a spray of blood.Forzakhad Lashes out with his mind in a blast of force only to miss in the movement of battle. Guard charges across the deck to Whispers aid ignoring hits to his armor, and delivers a telling blow to Vark's back. As the last remaining crossbowmen brings his bow up Finn stabs deep into him with his spear the man crumples to the deck.
two attackers move to bring Gaurd down, one of there blades find a way past guards plates sinking into his body -4 HP. AS the last thug moves on Forzakhad slicing him with her blade -3 HP. Vark screams "BURN THEM ALL!!!' as he slashes at Guard -1HP.

I used ITHANAIAR'S AP for him to stabilize.


Female Human (mostly) Rogue 2

Giving a quiet, worried whimper Whisper moves around Vark to try to get a more precise stab into the side of the man.

Moving into flanking position in the hopes of getting a sneak attack, feel free to roll for her as invisible castle is down


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Finn's eyes narrow as he feels the wild, animalistic blood fury rising in his veins.

"Vark, I warn you -- surrender or suffer the consequences!"

He moves up to Vark and aims a kick at his solar plexus, seeking to knock the wind out of him.

Unarmed strike for nonlethal damage, flanking if possible.

Is it O.K. if I use a different roller for now?

1d20+3=8 1d6+3=7


GM

Thats a fine roller been tiring to find a replacement while IC is done that one will work fine.


N Warforged Fighter

It sends the last bolt in Its clip into the darkness.

1d20+2=5 1d12=2


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

Thinking that Vark is still standing. If not, scratch that action.

Seeing Vark still in front of him as a problem and seeing the attack from Finn, Guard hauls his heavy flail over his head, letting it crush on the man.

1d20+6=21 1d10+6=7Attack on Vark, flanking with Whisper, Overhand Chop


male Kalashtar Shaper 2

Forzakhad makes a small step back and makes a gesture towards the thug, that attacked him earlier. A small globe where the air is wavering streaks towards his assailant and strikes him squarely in the chest.

ranged touch attack; force damage (1d20+1=17, 1d4=2)

"Ye all want to burn? Good. No witnesses."

Intimidate (1d20=7)


GM

Whisper takes advantage of Varks distraction to stab into him with her dagger, dropping him with a well places thrust.Finn seeing vark fall redricts his kick at one of the other men only to barely miss.It's last bolt sails into the gathering darkness as Forzakhad uses his mind to knock the wind out of an attacker who seeing his leader go down makes toward the rail. Guard seeing Vark down swings at one of his attackers smashing his face into a bloody pulp. The last attacker seeing the battle lost withdrawals to the deck railing and tumbles into the water below.

It seems the ship is yours!


Male Half-elf Monk 4/Sorcerer 1

Finn pointedly ignores the dead and dying thugs on the ship's deck and moves towards Ilthanir's still body. He looks over his wounds and shakes his head:

"I'm afraid there's not much I can do for the poor fellow. Are any of you healers?"


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

"Should we not try to get that last one? Him getting away could mean trouble, won't it?" Guard asks, looking after the fleeing one.

Then looking to Ithaniar and Finn he states: "I was not able to protect him. I am sorry. I should have gone up here first."
The warforged casts down his eyes, looking to his feet. Noticing scratches in his armor he quickly inspects them, trying to feel them, where he can't see them.

"I am somewhat damaged as well, let us hope to not be attacked again until I can repair that or let it be repaired... At least that does not hinder me much."


Female Human (mostly) Rogue 2

Her expression a little distraught at seeing the elf crumbled on the floor Whisper looks away from the group. "I have something I need to check on" She murmurs before hurrying below deck to check the 'cargo' is still secure.

151 to 200 of 7,620 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seeker's Pathfinder Savage tide All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.