Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Seeker's Pathfinder Savage tide

Game Master seekerofshadowlight

Follow the adventures of the Millennium Falcons as they cross the Thunder sea of Eberron in the employment of Lady Vanderborn.


7,151 to 7,200 of 7,620 << first < prev | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard (Universal) 9

Good points.


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

I don't have any group treasure listed.


GM

I'll see if I can dig it up, that looks like a pretty good list. I mmay have had stuff in the occ form

Lord Meravanchi and Lady Vanderborn both give Daurros a series of missives to give to parties upon his arrival, these will both gain you access to some of the other families and allow the nobles to state their needs.

Also still need those roll and anything else you guys would like before we move on?


Male Human Wizard (Universal) 9

Daurros prepares his spells the next morning and looks for Finn and Toxim, ready to travel to Sasserine once again.


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Assuming they make it to the mysterious island, Finn keeps a close lookout for the fabled beast that lives there.


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

Which is exactly why he brought us along.


GM

Sorry guys. I will move this along after I get home tomorrow


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

Guard helps out as good as he can, where he can. Be it with his ability to detect evil or his skills in smithing arms and armors, or whatever else comes up and he can do.


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Bump?


GM

As the others prepare as best they can, Daurros and company vanish with an arcane light. They have little trouble in using the spell, with one quick stop over. As His second spell ends they find themselves back in the Vanderborn Manor House's Courtyard in Sassarine. Needless to say the few staff on hand find it rather unsettling.

Ok we have two groups now. What are people doing or do you wish to just gloss over the Sassarine trip?


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Did Finn catch sight of any giant monsters during the very brief time they were on the island?

Once he gets to Sasserine, he heads down to the gladiatorial arena to boast about all of the dangerous (successful) fights he's been in since leaving (e.g. basilisks, tigers, tyrannosaurs, vampires, sea oozes, &c.).

I'm perfectly happy with fast-forwarding through this bit.


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

Toxim takes a short time to compose himself before leaving the estate. He sends the missives to their recipients, each with a small token or gift gathered from their travels. If the writers of the letters have not noted it, he has the couriers explain that they will only be in Sasserine for two days and must make all haste back to Far Shore. Overnight did not seem enough, especially when dealing with people who think they are important, like nobility. Also, due to their abbreviated time, they will not be accepting invitations, but will be taking visitors.
With that task done, he goes out to make any purchases needed by the colony. Toxim will hand deliver a copy of his journals to the Seeker Lodge while I'm out.


Female Shifter Rogue 9

Karkalla splits her time between making more ammo for her repeater and seeing how up to scratch the local Milita (If they have one.) is


Male Human Wizard (Universal) 9

Daurros heads immediately to the tower of the Witchwardens to inform them of everything that has happened since the Falcons left for Farshore.


GM

Finn could have seen some tracks while upon the beach, possibly heard so roars.

Over the Next two days the Sasserine party ,meets with and sends letters to those they intended. Most of the Nobles would not have seen most of the Party, however a correctly sealed letter goes a long way.

Anything you guys would like to do while in the city? Just give me a note of it. I'll have to look up some factions as I am guessing you will all touch base with your own

Back on the Island, Karkalla, takes over from where Finn left off training the fledgling Militia. They have a few archers, which she spends her time with mostly.


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

I don't recall anyone making any specific requests so I figure things like medical supplies, weapons, and ammunition.
Toxim will get a wand of Magic Missiles for himself.


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Finn doesn't have anything he wants to buy at the moment; he just wanted to go along to protect the others. (How much protecting they actually need is a matter for debate, I suppose.)


Male Human Wizard (Universal) 9

I have that stuff to sell; how much do we gget for it? I eventually want to buy some new spells, also.


GM

post what your selling in off topic and I'll give ya a number


GM

Over the next free days the three who journied to Sassrine take care of what they need to, they have a promise of aid , but you are unsure if the ships of men and supplies will arrive before the fleet does

Toxim spends time at the seeker lodge and gains full membership, which allows him access to the lodges library .+2 know skills while using the library Duarros as an initiate of the witchwardens still had full use of the tower, which gave him, for a cost, access to the spell library and ample place to rest and learn new spells. Fiin does tell of the beasts he has seen upon his voyages and the Arena masters would very much like to see such beasts.

Three days after you arrive in the city Daurros take you back to farshore in two short hopes.

Ok brand back together, plans?


Female Shifter Rogue 9

Karkalla suggests fixing up the old ship (Assuming Ardanto dosent suggest it first)


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Finn suggests that they should return the bat idol, since they promised the natives that they would do so. Also, the natives might have some defense recommendations.


Warforged Fighter 2 / Incarnate 4 / Ironsoul Forgemaster 3

Guard sees the returning of the bat idol as first priority as well.


GM

It seems most of the group that have weighed in wish to return the idea, which might bring some of the islanders to farshores cause or at lest warm them to such an idea. Karaklla has a supply of bolts, and has turned at lest a few of the mailita into slight better shots. Finn inspects the Guardsmen himself and sees they have kept up practice. Guard and Ardanto weeded out no more then fifteen men they thought they could really trust. The People of Fareshore booking no half measures Hung the rest.

Anything you guys would like to do or say? If not you can set off the day after the others got back


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

Toxim would be sure to bring back a small token for Lirith. He'll spend time with her. Toxim will take part in whatever activity she's into.


Female Shifter Rogue 9

Before they leave Karkalla will check in on Anver and Tavey to see how they are recovering.


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Finn advises Amella to help the Farshorers in whatever way she can and that he'll be back as soon as possible.


GM

Lirith is a fair swordsmen, not on the level as those in the group but a cut above what most of Farshore has to offer. And Toxim as uncovered , that while she like to put off an almost uncouth manor, she is widely learned and well read, more so he thinks then he himself. She like the rest of the group has made an effort to bring Farshores militia a bit more up to par. She also Toxim has learned has a keen interest in the wild life of the island and he does spend an evening with her exploring the wilderness on Farshore island.

Karkalla, does stop by the Meravenchi Manor. It is rich and wealthy if a rustic manor home. The servents are well trained and not native, and while they seem to look down upon the shifter a bit they do show her to Anvnor.The Noble is drunk, he looks underfeed and there is a haunted look of fear in his eyes. "whatdo you want?" he drunkenly slurs.

Finn does spend time with Amella, who seems happy to whip some of fareshore fishermen into shape to be real sailors. with the two captured pirate ships and the Blue nixie Farshore now has a "fleet" of three ships. And since technically she is not the Sea wyvern first mate for now, she decides to see just how much a Monk Finn really is and invites him to share her cabin before he leaves.


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Finn is delighted to demonstrate why he calls himself a "weapon adept" instead of a monk. ;-)


Female Shifter Rogue 9

"Ah was just checking if ya were okay or not....which ya clearly arent." Her voice is a mixture of slight concern but more annoyance.


Male Human Wizard (Universal) 9

Before leaving, Daurros will seek out Arainn, to tell her he is leaving to return the idol, and asking once again if there is anything she can tell him of the idol or the god it represents, and also any further information of the ancients. Anything that might be helpful on the quest.


GM

And It seems Amella is happy to show him a trick or two as well, Finn at lest spends a very delightful night upon one of the ships. He however does not get much rest.

Arainn, seems to act as if she knew Daurros would be leaving. The Idol she does not know much of, her people do not worship gods. Now days anyhow,however she can tel him that in the times before her people left Xen'drik. it was said her people did worship such things. She believes he may be a god of fire, but little else she knows of that God. she does however present Daurros with a necklace, a think of Bone and onyx and silver. She simply tells him it is for him.

Avner looks up at Karkalla in a drunken stooper. "Ok?..Ok! you think I should be..Ok! I was humiliated by your..Captain then taken by those, those things! they...they..." The Noble looks down at the floor, drains whats left of the bottle and lets it fall to the floor. "No..I am not ok" he says softly.


Female Shifter Rogue 9

"Those things are gone so ya dont have ta worry about em anymore as fer the captain he's........just a tad eccentic. What ah dae know is that your most definetly not going ta be okay spending all yer time drunk."


GM

He looks up at the shifter "Why don't you go shoot something and leave me alone!" he roars as he stumbles out of the room. Leaving Karralla alone with his empty bottle.


Female Shifter Rogue 9

"Fine be that way." She storms out


Male Human Wizard (Universal) 9
Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:


Arainn, seems to act as if she knew Daurros would be leaving. The Idol she does not know much of, her people do not worship gods. Now days anyhow,however she can tel him that in the times before her people left Xen'drik. it was said her people did worship such things. She believes he may be a god of fire, but little else she knows of that God. she does however present Daurros with a necklace, a think of Bone and onyx and silver. She simply tells him it is for him.

And demon teeth, yes? :-)

Daurros accepts the necklace. "My thanks, Arainn. It is perfect. You did a truly masterful job." Daurros places it around his neck, and then nods to her, and pauses a moment, almost seeming to search for something more to say. Finally, he nods, and says simply, "Farewell. I will tell you all that happens as soon as I return."


Fighter Level 9

Ardanto spends his time split between drilling the crew and his new conscripts with the milita, visiting with Lavinia and getting to know the locals.

He takes a day off to look over the captured ships, seeing if they can be salvaged.

I started a new Job last week and with the new baby due next week I have been busy getting every thing ready while looking after the boy because Shamu, I mean the wife, is at the waddling stage.


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Congratulations!


GM

Hope all goes well Andy

Ardanto with Amella has started the townsfolk toward repairing the ships. One will be down a few weeks but the other was not very damaged at all.

With the morning sun you set out across the water toward the village.

Have to ask, you pass though at lest one village before your target. You want to talk with the villagers or anything?


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

At a bare minimum, Finn will pay his respects to the village elders, tell them about the attack on Farshore by hostile pirates and let them know that they're on their way to return the sacred idol. He tries to ignore any dead people wandering about.


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

If I recall correctly, until we return the statue, we're not really in a good position to be making requests of the tribes, especially ones that will get some of their members killed. So, like Finn, paying respects and moving along.


GM

You could also try to enlist aid for Farshore with a diplomacy check


Fighter Level 9

Diplomacy +13 (+1 Cha,+9 Rank, +3 Class Skill) 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Ardanto does his best to try and explain that if the pirates successfully pillage Farshore then they will have a base of operations near to the tribes with which to raid them and plunder or enslave them. He implores the elders to consider sending aid in time for the raid so that they can foil this plot and protect the tribes in the process.


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

Finn will help with diplomacy, if possible.

aid another: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Female Shifter Rogue 9

Karkalla helps as well

Diplomacy aid another

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


GM

Getting closer,just saying


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

Might as well help if I can.
Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 aid other.


GM

You make a persuasive argument and the villagers agree that if needed they shall provide aid for fareshore, at the very lest they will send warriors if needed to help defend the village.

With that taken care of you move along, toward the goal of tanaroa. However on the evening of the second day as you approach the village, drums can be heard. They grow louder as you near the village. As you enter you can see the villagers are chanting before a mass pyre built at the foot of the village's central pyramid. You hear one word,chanted by all "Zotzilaha".

Suddenly the fire flars,sparks fly from the fire and it takes the shape of a humanoid figure, misshapen with batlike arms, dark hair and a face of a man-bat It barks something in Olmen then explodes. Burning many of the villagers and causing a panic as many of the hut structures are set ablaze.

Olmen:

Zotzilaha hears you sniveling prayers! If you wish to appease the great bat, then return what was stolen or burn!"


Male Half-elf (abyssal bloodline) Sorcerer 1/Monk (weapon adept) 4/Abyssal Disciple 4

"Is that their god? He certainly seems like an irritable fellow," Finn comments drily. Then he casts Enlarge Person on himself before rushing forward to help fight the blaze.


Ranger 2/ Magus 7

"Well if my favorite grotesque bat statue was stolen, I'd be cross too." Toxim prepares his bow for battle.

7,151 to 7,200 of 7,620 << first < prev | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seeker's Pathfinder Savage tide All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.