Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Seekers of the Grail (Inactive)

Game Master Matt, Garnished Game Designer

Join the ranks of an expedition on their quest to recover the history of their land and to recover the artifact which saved it in times of yore. A home made Play-by-Post Campaign.


201 to 250 of 1,339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Wow... Koldir don't miss nothin'

Koldir gets up and quietly exits his room. He does not don his armor or take his shield, minimizing the noise he'll make. He does bring his warhammer.

EDIT: He will also attempt to be stealthy:

Stealth check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

If he sees anyone he will use his Night Hunter domain ability to remain hidden.

I had a messed up a trait, I was using the benefit of one that I hadn't written down, and ignoring the one I had... should be good now.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

If Jevon sees either Tim or Koldir walk out into the hall, he will hold up three fingers and point down to the kitchen area.


I'd posted the Tavern description earlier but to clarify, the entire top floor is in one long hallway, Barracks at the end, private rooms to the front. Unless you have an issue with all teaming up we can safely assume you all see each other and can coordinate appropriately.

EDIT: And no problem Tim, I'm just moving the story along. I had noticed you'd posted in Discussion and I was thinking perhaps you simply didn't state action due to how I formatted the last action call. No biggie.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Lol, everytime I refresh the page the last few posts are a little different, FLURRY OF EDIT!


Human Witch 3 | HP 20/20

***EDIT***

Matt, Game Master wrote:
Aldus, unless you really wish to stay asleep, Jevon attempted to wake you earlier. Which would you prefer.

Indeed, it seems that I read over the same post twice. Sorry, I'll do my best to be more attentive in the future, there's just so much going on.

Aldus's gaze shifts abruptly as Jevon nudges him and jumps up, eyes bulging with fear and mouth wide in a silent scream. When he recognizes Jevon he covers his face with both hands and when he removes them his face once again has that aloof expression with buggy eyes. As quietly as he can he follows Jevon towards the stairs.


Aldus, unless you really wish to stay asleep, Jevon attempted to wake you earlier. Which would you prefer.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

That's where Endrian went to sleep, the reserved quarters

I'm also pretty sure Endrian would be taking a -10 on hearing Jevon as he is asleep


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Koldir is invisible to me for one round, but unless Tim has cover or concealment from something his stealth is only to be quiet. So I guess I will signal him.

Once Jevon has Tim's attention he mouths silently, "There's three of 'em."


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Seeing that it's Jevon, and that he is investigating the noise also, Koldir will not use his invisibility again, and will melt out of the shadows to give Jevon a thumbs up symbol, hefting his warhammer with the other hand.


Endrian: The DC was obtained by using the lowest stealth roll (5) with +10 for everyone sleeping for a total of 15. The sleeping penalty isn't applied to player rolls, it modifies the DC required.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

yep except for Jevons roll which is also dc15 instead of 5 which I forgot about but luckily I made it anyway.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Matt: Yeah I knew that that would be the case, but it does effect Jevon's stealth roll


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Leylyn would have gotten her own room.
Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Leylyn stirs in her bed, and sleep talks a bit. "Ha, ha, ha... that's... so... funny..." 'snore~'


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Leon hadn't been able to sleep, the demons in his head swirling more than the bottle could lay them to rest.

When the faint commotion began outside he ignored it, but catching bits of the whispering he finally decided to investigate. without thought to subterfuge he simply opened his door and looked down the hall.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Ithriel is in a deep sleep trance and perceives nothing.

And I still have no clue what's going on. lol.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 13

Some faint impression of a sound tugs timidly at Baster in his sleep. But the troubled nobleman pushes it down below his awareness, something deep in him craving for the sweet although momentarily oblivion of slumber.

Baster continues to sleep.


That's everyone! So to clear everything up, the game state is as follows: Baster, Ithriel, Endrian and Leylyn are all asleep. We have Jevon leading the investigation with Aldus, Tim and Koldir following. Leon, you've just now looked out into the hall.

Leon:
Looking out from your room you notice a few of your recent acquaintances from the bar creeping downstairs. It looks like there is only four of them, one of them is definitely the dwarf you met and they all looked mostly armed.

Jevon, Aldus, Tim and Koldir:
As you follow Jevon's lead down the stairs, the noise from below becomes louder as you near the kitchen. The door is shut but now the voices can definitely be heard coming from within. "Listen you dense headed idiot! We don't have much time or someone's bound to notice we're sneaking around down here. Now, you're all as angry as I am about being rejected and I for one ain't gonna be leavin' this tavern without some compensation. The bar was working it all night so there's bound to be some gold we can lay our hands on. So, I'll search for the money in the owner's quarters and you two keep a lookout here. And don't go pigging out on the vittles." The voice slowly fades away and footsteps can be heard going deeper into the tavern. Soon, the sound of guffawing can be heard, swiftly followed by the sound of liquid being spilled and food being devoured.

Baster, Ithriel, Endrian and Leylyn all get another Perception check to hear the sounds from the kitched. It's only a DC 10 Perception check this time. All those that wake up and use actions to descend below will be 1 round behind Jevon's group, depending on their actions.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

And the award for least stealthy criminals goes to!

Koldir rolls his eyes at the incompetence of the rejected applicants.

I suppose if they had any skill at stealth they would have been able to offer something to the seekers... Honestly, how have they not woken up the entire tavern... Do they really expect to make much money from a tavern? I doubt any of them can even crack a strongbox. Also, calling someone a dense-headed idiot is redundant.

He turns to the others in the hallway and whispers

"Looks like we've got ourselves some troublemakers... ye think we should tell the cap'n? I'm partial to dealin' with such problems myself, but that's occasionally frowned upon..."


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Perception in the vain hope that Endrian might just wake up: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

And he's up!

Endrian hears some commotion taking place downstairs. Quickly noticing some of the Seekers he had encountered the night before were missing, he collects his Warhammer as he moves towards the door.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 15

Baster suddenly sits upright in his bed, fully awake.

I heard something !

He searches urgently alongside his couch, groping in the dark for a few seconds before closing his hand around the hilt of his scorpion whip.

Reassured by the familiar contact, Baster concentrates to hear again, striving to discern a sound from the darkness around him.

There ! That came from the corridor !

He jumps out of the bed and hastily puts his pants on. Then, barefooted and bare-chested but armed with his whip, he slips out of his room and - seeing nothing in the hallway - pauses to listen again.

He hears the sound of muffled voices.

That came from downstairs ! Is there some menace loose in the inn ? I must find out !

Baster will now head downstairs as stealthily as he can:
Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7.

If he comes across other Seekers he recognizes, he silently urges them to accompany him to investigate the source of the disturbance.


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Eyebrows narrowing in concern, Leon pulled on his boots and picked up his shield, his grandfather's sword still sheathed into the back face. Stepping into the hall, he followed at a distance.


Alright, so far in current order we have Leon joining the rest of Jevon's group, so that makes 5 currently downstairs. Endrian and Baster you'll meet up with them downstairs after the next round. For now, we still have two sleeping teammates. That should be a total of 9 if I'm not mistaken and if my math is correct. Which it should.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Here goes nothing.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Ithriel snaps awake from the noises coming from the kitchen. Not bothering to throw on his armor, he throws on his clothes, belt with pouches, and grabs his staff.

Opens door to see what he can.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Leylyn continues to sleep through the racket, out cold from all the drinking the night before...


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Are there any other entrances to the kitchen/owner's quarters?

If there are no other entrances I will signal someone to go out back(just in case), then yell "KILL THE INTRUDERS!" then bust in, fists a-blazing.

If there are other doors to back or know of windows or such then will signal others to cover those before doing the above.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Hearing this shout, Endrian reacts.

He moves quickly to get to the end of the hall where he sees Tim, Jevon and Burrin standing together.

He readies his Warhammer.

Should I modify my AC to take away the armour?


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Assuming Leylyn hears Tim yell.

Leylyn sits up in surprise. "What the-" She stops mid sentence, groans and lowers her head into her hands. "N-not so loud... She groans as she lets her head fall back onto the pillow. "Make the pounding stop!" She says, rolling back and forth on the bed.

"Seriously what is all this noise? A bar fight?! I thought I was the last to bed?" She grumbles as she gets to her feet, a little wobbly, moves over and pulls her club from her back pack. She doesn't bother with anything else, wearing her simple white cotton sleeping gown and a non-matching blue male's sleeping cap with a fluffy white ball on the tip. She doesn't even bother to put shoes on. With an irritated look, she flings the door open to her room, ready to stomp down to where all the commotion is happening.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

With his coiled scorpion whip clutched in his hand, Baster runs down the wooden stairs on the heels of the paladin, catching up with him just as they both spot Tim Deamon and the other Seekers near the kitchen.

About Leylyn:
Leylin is really dressed to kill :-D !


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Jevon winces at Tim's yell and charge. With nine people now standing about, what was meant to be a stealthy reconnoiter is quickly turning into circus. He decides to go back and wake the most junior officer whose location he knows. No need to bother the captain with this."Guess he didn't hear you Burrin." He turns to the others and those emerging through their rooms saying, "Well seeing as you lot have them outnumbered mor'n two to one, I'll just nip off and get an officer. We prolly shouldn't start executing people just yet, yea? Hows about you catch them and drag them into the common room, and we let the brass deal with it?" Shaking his head he saunters off to find an officer. Nobles. Oblivious AND bloodthirsty.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Endrian, heeding Jevon's words, calls out down to where he assumes the intruders are Generally where Tim yelled "Surrender now intruders. I suggest you take this offer, some here cry for blood."

Diplomacy (I'm good at this one): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Makes his way towards the others. "What is going on here?


Well, everyone's awake now so let's get this going. Currently Tim just burst into the room while Endrian attempts to force a surrender from the men in the room. Seeing as everyone's together I'll forego the spoiler tag.

As Tim bursts into the kitchen, shouting bloody murder, Endrian attempts to quell the situation diplomatically. The door now opened, you all see two large thuggish men devouring racks of salted pork, mouths agape. They're visibly quite stunned at such a large disturbance. One of them manages to swallow his mouthful before grunting out, "Uh, boss! We've got lots o' people out here. What do I do now?". No one replies... The other thug, probably the smarter of the two, puts both his hands up.

At the same time, Jevon returns with Captain Pelemynn's aide by his side, the man donning his coat and armor, a rapier swinging at his hips.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Endrian looks at the one with his hands in the air and states calmly "Good move".

He then turns to the Captain's aide, saying, "I propose that this be sufficient evidence to warrant the arrest of these men. Let it be noted that their surrender was peaceful and that their crimes were slight."

He turns back to the two men, asking "Is it just the two of you or should we prepare for others?"

Matt:

Would you like any rolls for these Matt?


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Koldir sighs, exasperated like Jevon at the silliness of nobles. Having heard a third man speaking before they barged in, he does not wait for the two thieves to respond before he slips past them, casts a Guidance spell on himself, and heads towards the owner's quarters. Assuming there are sufficient shadows (low light), he will once more use his Night Hunter ability to become invisible if he hears or sees the man nearby.

Perception to detect the third thug: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


I'll wait to see what everyone else does before running the next part.

Endrian:
Diplomacy, Intimidate or Bluff for your last question only.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

"There was a third one, skinny-like. I suspect Burrie's on 'is tail." Jevon will follow Koldir, his sling readied.
Stealth to be quiet: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Perception to look for skinny dude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Leon did not know what was goin on, so he stayed put of the way and waited.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster smiles to the one thug who did not obviously surrender and says, while letting his whip slowly and menacingly uncoil: "Now would be the good time to ask for mercy, pig-lover !"

Baster seems to enjoy the whole situation very much. That's probably a little scary.

Intimidate to convince the not-so-smart thug to surrender:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Does the oaf underestimate the nobleman ? :-)


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Ithriel looks at the developing situation, and his eyes widen at Baster's actions. Misinterpreting the Noble's actions, he says, "Baster, don't kill him! He has done nothing to deserve death."

**EDIT** corrected spelling.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Well played, Ithriel ! thinks Baster without answering the Elf: That should scare this oaf all the more !


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Who's playing? Ithriel actually thinks you're going to kill him.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

At ithriel:
Baster genuinely believes Ithriel's impassioned plea is a clever trick to aid his Intimidate attempt.
The nobleman is, at the very least, a serious egotist.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Leylyn walks over towards where the commotion is and sees the large group crowed at the doorway to the kitchen. While trying to rub the bleariness out of her eyes, she walks up to the back of the group and puts a hand on Leon's shoulder. "Hey Lee, what the heck is goin' on in there? Did you all start a party and not invite me?" She says, her second question is obviously not meant to be serious.

Assuming Leon is in the back since he said he was staying out of the way.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Seeing as neither man offers resistance, Tim continues straight to the owner's quarters.
He continues to scream bloody murder the whole way, hoping to rattle the leader,
Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Sry I forgot my Intimidate check last time, Tim would kill if they resisted but not if they give in. He only takes them alive if they surrender or are a bounty. He hates dealing with prisoners, they chatter with fear too much.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Diplomacy for the question earlier: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

SO MUCH FOR STEALTH :D


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Leon shrugs. "I have no idea. Sounds like a confrontation, but I don't know any more than that. There's enough people in that room though. I figured I'd stay out of the way unless I'm really needed."


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Jevon decides that if he was this 'Boss' he would currently be trying to escape with whatever he'd managed to grab so far, rather than wait for the squad of screaming armed mercs to burst in on him. "I'm just gonna go cover the exits instead..." He runs outside as quickly as possible, and watches whatever side of the building the innkeeper's room is on in case of an attempted window escape. If anyone he doesn't recognize flees the inn, he will attempt to knock them out with his sling.

Readied action to attack for non-lethal damage
Attack 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 4 = 13
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Well that was an eventful afternoon for you guys it seems. On with the show!

Endrian, Leon, Ithriel, Leylyn and Baster: The thug in the kitchen is either too dumb to understand your attempts at parley or is simply uninterested. He brandishes the rest of his pork at you and runs towards you yelling like a mad man.

Initiative Rolls:

Leon Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Endrian Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Leylyn Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Ithriel Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Baster Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Thug's Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

The Thug swings his pork, bone, meat and all at Baster's face.
As Baster and Ithriel act first, negate the effects of this attack if the thug falls in your two moves.

Thug Roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Thug Nonlethal: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Meanwhile the other thug, seeing his coworker's action, decides it'd be a wise idea to lay down on the ground.

Meanwhile

At the same time, Koldir, Tim, Aldus and Jevon head towards the owner's quarters. Though Aldus hasn't replied I will say he is following Jevon for now. Jevon and Aldus break off from the rest of the group to go cover the exterior.

Jevon (and Aldus):
Waiting outside the window you hear sounds coming from within but no one attempting to escape through the window just yet.

Tim and Koldir:
With all attempts at stealth mostly compromised, you both break into the hallway leading to the owner's room. You spot the door has been broken down and the sounds of scuffling coming from within.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

I will continue to train my sling on the window. Every round readying an action to attack non-lethally until I get a verbal or visual signal from teammates that everything is under control inside.

201 to 250 of 1,339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seekers of the Grail (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.