Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Seekers of the Grail (Inactive)

Game Master Matt, Garnished Game Designer

Join the ranks of an expedition on their quest to recover the history of their land and to recover the artifact which saved it in times of yore. A home made Play-by-Post Campaign.


901 to 950 of 1,339 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Cabin 1: Tim, Miss Koyr
Cabin 2: Jevon, Baster, Tiny
Cabin 3: Ithriel, Keddemas
Cabin 4: Empty
Cabin 5: Empty
Soldier Cabins 1-3: Full


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Ill toss my kit in with Ithriel and Keddemas


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Leylyn looks at each of the three. When she sees miss Koyr she lets out a low whistle. Damn she's beautiful! Tim's already enchanted by her beauty. Well, hopefully he is not 'really' enchanted, or she is a lot more dangerous that I fear. Stiiiill, Maybe I should bunk with them. We three could have some 'fun' together...

Endrian wrote:

Endrian approaches Leylyn, "Would you be uh.. Interested in.. Uh... Bunking with me?"

Leylyn stares at Endrian a few moments in disbelief. "Endrian, are you... Hitting on me?!♥" Hahaha! How cute! She then leans in towards him and whispers into his ear...

Endrian:
In a sexy voice Leylyn whispers "Of course I will bunk with you!♥" She then playfully licks Endrian's earlobe.

She then latches onto Endrian's arm and playfully says, "Lead the way, hunk O'paladin!" She then proceeds to drag Endrian off to Cabin 5.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Having witnessed the (fore)... interplay between Endrian and Leylin, Baster arches an aristocratic eyebrow.

But refrains from commenting (with great effort, no doubt).


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Koldir, still in somewhat of a dark mood, takes whatever cabin is least full, and pays no mind to the flirting around him.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Endrian goes bright red as Leylyn appears to whisper in his ear.

As she begins to lead him toward cabin 5, he stumbles before following Leylyn's lead.

Well, that went better than expected...


Human Witch 3 | HP 20/20
Matt, Game Master wrote:

Cabin 1: Tim, Miss Koyr

Cabin 2: Jevon, Baster, Tiny
Cabin 3: Ithriel, Keddemas
Cabin 4: Empty
Cabin 5: Empty
Soldier Cabins 1-3: Full

Cabin 4 Please


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4
Endrian wrote:
As she begins to DRAG him toward cabin 5, he stumbles before following Leylyn's lead.

Fixed XD

Leylyn pulls Endrian to cabin 5 and shuts the door.

In Cabin 5...:

Leylyn locks the door if possible. She shrugs if it is not possible.

She then moves over to Endrian, places her wrists on his shoulders, and slides them forward until her arms are resting around his neck, causing their foreheads to softly collide. She looks into his eyes for a long moment... and says, "So, Endrian, is it be a man time?"


Well my gosh if something isn't about to happen here.

The dirigible slowly takes to the air. Below, you see Pelemynn saluting to you. The dirigible slowly rises over the span of 10 minutes to its final height. The wind rushes rather fast at this height and the clouds are almost within touching distance.

Everyone slowly gets started with their tasks.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Did Tiny not answer me when I asked what he/she was looking at?


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

In cabin 5:

"Be a... *gulp*... man time?" Endrian barely manages in a high pitched tone as this suddenly happens. Sweat beads on his forehead as his eyes dart around the cabin before slowly locking on Leylyn's own.

What happened to protecting her from the other men... Maybe she likes me... I don't know what to do... Eveldine...?

More instinct then anything else, puts his left arm around Leylyn's waist while running his right hand through her hair, Its so soft.... He then gently pulls her towards him, kissing her.

This isn't so bad... Wait! What am I doing?!... Calm down, its just a kiss... The thoughts all rush through his head at once as he kisses Leylyn.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

In Cabin 5:
Poor naive Endrian :3
Leylyn kisses back hard as Endrian kisses her. By the time the kiss brakes, Endrian notices that the back of his legs is against one of the beds... And Leylyn is lightly pushing him onto the bed as she renews the kiss.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster decides to take vigil duty in the bow of the dirigible.

After all, the main function of this skyship is one of watching.

He enjoys the wind, the sun and the sights. He is impressed by how close the dirigible is to the clouds, and he is quite content here for the moment.

I hope that Jevon is making progress with this Tiny character. I'll go check on him later.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Koldir, not presently with any of the suspects, simply walks about the airship paying attention to anything out of the ordinary and doing whatever mundane tasks are needed.

He has prepared different spells than usual for his task of finding the traitor.

1st Level Spells Prepared: Eveldine's Truthtelling, Sanctuary, Sleep, Cause Fear.


Jevon Ryker wrote:
Did Tiny not answer me when I asked what he/she was looking at?

Sorry, missed that part >< Endrean + Leylyn... or Endrylyn as I shall know call the pair, got me distracted.

Tiny looks up at you with a big smile. "Obviously it's the formation of the upper atmospheric structure. The cloud masses are particularly lucky today!"


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

"Riiiight." Jevon says, his eyes almost instantly glazing over in boredom. "What's got you hidden in that cloak?" He asks Tiny.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

In Cabin 5:

Endrian offers no resistance as Leylyn pushes him back on the bed.

He falls quickly, guided by Leylyn as she places him on the bed.

His mind goes blank as he gets lost in the moment.


Jevon Ryker wrote:
"Riiiight." Jevon says, his eyes almost instantly glazing over in boredom. "What's got you hidden in that cloak?" He asks Tiny.

"The cloak? Personal belongings, this and that... personal things. I could ask the same to what you have in your pants, but that'd be rude."

And where shall Cabin 5's simmering story continue? Now... should someone accidentally walk in or not...


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Actually, did Keddemas ever respond to me?


Ithriel Latairn wrote:
Actually, did Keddemas ever respond to me?

Keddemas refuses to speak to anyone. Not a word.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]
Matt, Game Master wrote:

...

And where shall Cabin 5's simmering story continue? Now... should someone accidentally walk in or not...

Should I, should I not, hmm it would be funny...we'll see how things go. On the other note, I couldn't resist :)

While Tim puts his stuff in his new locker and makes sure his bed is claimed(top bunk), "So, what's your job on this... Flying boat? Got something other then 'dirigible' to call this thing? The Hindenburg perhaps?"


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

I'm not sure if I love you or hate you for that Tim. For now we'll stick with love, if we crash and burn, its all on you


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

G#*+$@mit Tim...

Leon was the last one aboard before the craft took flight. He didn't seem thrilled about their newest assignment.

Knowing he wasn't the information-gathering type he busied himself with learning how the craft functioned and trying to make himself useful.

Who pilots this thing?


Tim Deamon wrote:
Matt, Game Master wrote:

...

And where shall Cabin 5's simmering story continue? Now... should someone accidentally walk in or not...

Should I, should I not, hmm it would be funny...we'll see how things go. On the other note, I couldn't resist :)

While Tim puts his stuff in his new locker and makes sure his bed is claimed(top bunk), "So, what's your job on this... Flying boat? Got something other then 'dirigible' to call this thing? The Hindenburg perhaps?"

Koyr just smiles as you follow her into the cabin.

As to your question, "I don't know if it even has a name... as to my job, well, that's my concern... unless you want to enlighten me on yours?"


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7
Matt, Game Master wrote:
Jevon Ryker wrote:
"Riiiight." Jevon says, his eyes almost instantly glazing over in boredom. "What's got you hidden in that cloak?" He asks Tiny.

"The cloak? Personal belongings, this and that... personal things. I could ask the same to what you have in your pants, but that'd be rude."

And where shall Cabin 5's simmering story continue? Now... should someone accidentally walk in or not...

"I don' think you heard me right, I asked why YOU'RE hiding in the cloak. As fer the contents of me pants, I'd be happy to show ya." He says, beginning to untie the laces of his breeches.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Having no luck with Keddemas, Ithriel goes and makes sure his gear is stowed away properly in his cabin.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Cabin 5:
Leylyn hops up and straddles Endrian, pulling a mix of herbs from her belt pouch. She places it in her mouth and then kisses Endrian again, pushing the herbs into his mouth. "Chew it." She commands as she starts to kiss Endrian's neck and remove his clothes...

Not sure how far to take this scene without going too far. Endrian has been force fed a dose of Bachelor snuff, which makes him sterile for 3 days. Unless Endrian or something else stops her, Endrian will not be a virgin much longer! ;P As for someone interrupting, I have no problem either way, assuming there is no lock on the door. I guess you just need to decide at what point Leylyn and Endrian are at in their extracurricular activities if someone does. Leylyn takes no responsibility for what happens in either case! :3


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Cabin 5:

As Leylyn straddles him, Endrian is so caught up in the moment he cant help but go along with it.

Leylyn wrote:
"Chew it"

Endrian chews the herbs as instructed.

Fade to black?


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

After having taken the vigil for quite some time, Baster hails one of the men aboard and commands the soldier to replace him at the bow.

He then goes to see Ithriel, walking in supple steps, inconsciously adaptating to the little sway of the airship.

"Have you had any luck in approaching Keddemas, Ithriel ?"

"If that's not the case, I'll go chat with him. Some nobles have trouble talking to commoners - no offense intended, my friend: I can assure you I've never been one of them."


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

"He is hard to approach, friend. However, I can tell you with assurance, the he has a dark storm brewing within him. Whether it is a sign of treason or not, I cannot say, but he is a very troubled man." Finishes stowing his gear and leaves with Baster. "Out of curiousity, have you seen Endrian and Leylyn? I didn't see them board the ship."


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster laughs.

"You didn't see them, but they had no trouble finding each other !"

"They are in cabin number 5, but I wouldn't disturb them if I were you. I think our paladin is currently learning about the sacraments of the flesh. Eveldine be praised !"

Baster makes a mock gesture of benediction.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Looks at Baster with a puzzled look on his face. "I don't understand."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster looks at Ithriel with is trademark eyebrow-arching.

Elves are different !

He then joins the tips of his fingers, and speaks in a precise manner.

"They are romping away with lusty abandon."

A pause.

"They are frolicking around butt-naked".

Baster takes a deep breath.

"Endrian and Leylin are f$&$ing their brains out just right now !"

The nobleman makes a very explicit gesture with finger and hands.

"In the meantime, you and me, and the others, are dutifully and painstakingly trying to unmask potential traitors aboard the ship."

"If you ask me, I think those two got the right idea" Baster sighs.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

"So......it is the time of the Joining? Is it Leylyn's year cycle? Still not completely understanding what Baster is talking about.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

"Ha."

Baster reflects a little while before answering.

"Renari Evar, my elven tutor, has always been remarkably evasive about your people's mating habits. Now, I can see why."

"In a nutshell, Ithriel, human women do not have that kind of cycle. Nor do men."

"We can go at it anytime ! And basically anywhere, too !" Baster exclaims enthusiastically.

"We think about it all the time: it's in the back of our mind and it comes crashing to the front" Baster clasps his right fist in his left hand to demonstrate the crashing part "as soon as we see a lithe or curvy pair of legs wawing suggestively under a nice piece of ass !"

Baster strokes his chin thoughtfully.

"Mind you, I am only giving you the male point of view. Women are supposed to see sex in an altogether different way." Baster waves away that fine point, not overly troubled by it.

"That's the gist of it, anyway. There's something called courtly love, too - the noble ladies invented it. It's a kind of game where you wait and swoon, and make verses and rhymes, and despair of ever touching your pure lady's hand..."

"All the better to build up that sexual tension that you will release in an explosion of primal rutting when you've finally managed to land the coveted bird in your bed !"


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

"I see......." Ithriel replies with a still slightly blank expression. "Well best not disturb them, shall we go see Keddemas?" Casually walks by Baster towards the deck of the ship without another word.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster grumbles something inaudible and follows the Elf to find out Keddemas.


You both find Keddemas still on the deck, keeping very quiet and shooting dour looks to anyone approaching him.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Sweeps his arm towards Keddemas and bows his head, "After you." Steps aside.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Twice my posts have failed! OMG where did I go wrong! [/overly dramatic] Lets try again. Now what did I write before? Hmmm...

"My job is be a lookout, and of course to help out with anything found, as for what to call this thing,... I will call it the Akron. At least until I find out the real name. What do you think?"

Tim sips his wineskin and offers her some.

The USS Akron was the first flying aircraft carrier.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster deliberately approaches the half-elf, cutting an impressive figure in his dark blue and deep green knight's garb, and with his sword and his scorpion whip at his belt.

"Greetings" Baster says formally.

"I am Baster of the Peacock, noble knight of Nivmadas, in the service of our good queen Gwenehart. With whom do I have the pleasure of sailing this airship ?"

Diplomacy to have Keddemas answer in the proper way: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Baster of the Peacock wrote:

Baster deliberately approaches the half-elf, cutting an impressive figure in his dark blue and deep green knight's garb, and with his sword and his scorpion whip at his belt.

"Greetings" Baster says formally.

"I am Baster of the Peacock, noble knight of Nivmadas, in the service of our good queen Gwenehart. With whom do I have the pleasure of sailing this airship ?"

Diplomacy to have Keddemas answer in the proper way: 1d20+6

Keddemas gives you a glance before muttering "You can call me Keddemas." He resumes glancing into the horizon, seemingly not caring much for your presence. But after a few moments, he speaks again."And you, what's your gig huh?"

JEVON: Everyone within your vicinity pauses as your pants drop to the ground. Some seem stunned by the action, while others can only hang their head in shame as they compare your girth to theirs.

TIM: "The Akron... it's a nice enough name I imagine... oh, one second luv." She glances off into the skies, a frown creasing her brow.

---

As the day wore on, a large mass of black clouds takes you by surprise. Soon, the dirigible is swept up in a fierce storm, and the men begin running to and fro to control it. A loud snap resounds as the ground ropeline is snapped off, and soon the men below are lost from sight.

I also apologize for the delay, I was abducted and taken to my first LARP of the summer this weekend.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

O_O I wasn't going to actually follow through! Just trying to get a reaction. Oh well...

Jevon gives the onlookers a quick little wiggle before pulling his pants quickly back up. "Now that we know what I've got in my pants, you can at least tell me whether to refer to you as he or she. Or It." Jevon continues to Tiny. After all the stares he actually seems a bit embarrassed by his own bravado. Damn it Ryker, when are you going to grow up? You gots to live with these people.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]
Quote:


Keddemas gives you a glance before muttering "You can call me Keddemas." He resumes glancing into the horizon, seemingly not caring much for your presence.
But after a few moments, he speaks again."And you, what's your gig huh?"

"My gig ?"

Baster is stumped for a few seconds.

Then he resumes speaking.

"I am a Seeker, like you, trying to find the Grail in those troubled times."

The nobleman looks at the half-elf with a piercing gaze.

"I suppose I care for my soul. Do you ?"

Sense Motive to feel what troubles Keddemas/or the mood he's in: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Leylyn peers out from the door from Cabin 5 and sees the storm. "Hey, You're right Endrian! That totally wasn't us after all! Hahaha! Maybe we should, uh...I'donno, help out?" She says, as she closes the door and gets herself fully clothed, cleaned and geared.

Once she and Endrian are ready to go she bursts forth from Cabin 5. "Whooa! Watch yer step, its a bit wooooobbly! Hey you guys over their, what can I do to help?"


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Endrian stumbles up, obviously spent.

He dons his simple cleric vestments, not seeing any pressing need for his battle gear.

"It's... It's probably just some wind or something" he half says, half mumbles.

As Leylyn bursts through the doorway, he gets ready to catch her as she appears to lose her footing calls out:

Leylyn wrote:
"Woah"


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Leon looks into the storm from the prow of the airship and furrows his brows.

"This doesn't look good."

Looking around, and then finally down, it occurs to him that the real danger isn't making sure the zepplin makes it through, it's making sure everything in the zepplin makes it through.

That switch in his head flips again, and suddenly the simple farmer is pointing and giving orders.

"Get everything off the deck and indoors! Find an area to man and plan on sticking there! I need everyone roped off! This is going to get shaky but no one is going overboard!"

Grabbing a line, Leon winds his waist and ties a simple knot, then secures it to the guard rail.

"Jevon! I need your eyes up front with me! Tim! Start hitting people with that fire outline trick! We're about to lose a lot of light! Leylyn! Grab Ithriel and get him something to harness with!


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Jevon will move forward towards Leon "Sure thing mate." He says, before tying himself off as well. He will keep his eyes peeled for anything important or out of the ordinary.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Tim drops a few white lights over here, asks the pilot if he can climb higher then the worst of the storm, then heads to the opposite side of the craft from Leon and takes command there, directing and watching everyone, making them tie off and such.

Tim looks out to the storm, in between telling soldiers to to fix this and stow that, to figure if he can tell whether it's a naturally occurring storm or not, and if there might be another enemy waiting in ambush.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
K Arcana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Leylyn does a quick salute to Leon. "Aye, Aye el Capppy-tan!"

She then grabs a length of rope and secures it and then takes off towards Ithriel. When she gets to him, she runs a circle around him and ties it off. "Elf Line, harnessed and secured! Light'em up Elfman!" She says with a snap of her fingers.

Leylyn then harnesses herself to the ship and starts to help secure people and loading things into Cabin 5.

901 to 950 of 1,339 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seekers of the Grail (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.