Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Seekers of the Grail (Inactive)

Game Master Matt, Garnished Game Designer

Join the ranks of an expedition on their quest to recover the history of their land and to recover the artifact which saved it in times of yore. A home made Play-by-Post Campaign.


451 to 500 of 1,339 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

RND:1
INI:21
Loca: Since I hadn't met with the group yet,Direction: 1d8 ⇒ 5Distance: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 so Im about 70 ft behind the group slightly left side.

Tim runs up to the group, wide of the swarm and up along the left side of the group stopping on left side of one big spider about 10 ft and ready for a quick step into flanking. move 120ft.

Note; Tim didnt say anything so no one knew he was there.


Alright, I'll note that Koldir hits one of the Spiders (we'll go with the one on the Right alright?) Once everyone has posted I'll update the turn by turn results and we'll continue to Round 2.


Human Witch 3 | HP 20/20

Round # 1
Initiative 17
Location Center
Actions to be taken

Offensive

If I see a spider I'm going to use misfortune on it and cackle.

Defensive

If an ally is hurt before my initiative I'm going to use my healing hex on them, healing them for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.

Ability Descriptions:
Cackle, The witch can cackle madly as a move action. Any creature that is within 30 feet that is under the effects of an agony hex, charm hex, evil eye hex, fortune hex, or misfortune hex caused by the witch has the duration of that hex extended by 1 round.

Healing, A witch can soothe the wounds of those she touches. This acts as a cure light wounds spell, using the witch’s caster level. Once a creature has benefited from the healing hex, it cannot benefit from it again for 24 hours.

Misfortune, For 1 round, anytime the creature makes an ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A Will save negates this hex.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Round 1
Initiative 4
Location: in Front

Baster shouts "Fall under my blade and thorns, foul vermin !" and attacks the nearest spider, longsword and scorpion whip slashing at it at the same time.

Baster Challenges the spider.

- Longsword attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6
- Scorpion whip attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3
-Longsword critical confirmation roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Challenge (Ex):

1/day (Swift Action), you can challenge a foe to combat. Choose one target within sight to challenge. Your melee attacks deal extra damage whenever the attacks are made against the target of the challenge. Baster's extra damage is 1.
Challenging a foe requires much of the cavalier's concentration. The cavalier takes a -2 penalty to his Armor Class, except against attacks made by the target of his challenge. The challenge remains in effect until the target is dead or unconscious or until the combat ends.

Note: the critical roll confirmation and critical damage rolls look strange... but here they are ! Is this a quirk of the dice roller ?


Thank you Aldus and Baster by the way for posting the ability in the text box. I have all the books but this gives me more time to do other things than look them all up. In any case, there's going to be a hurt spider today... are you attacking the same one as Koldir or the other one Baster?


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Since Baster is at initiative 4, and he's making a full attack, I would think the answer to that is whichever spider (if any) is next to him.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Round 1
Initiative: 21
Location: Center of Group

Actions:

"Aman Eveldine Tirlye."

Cast: Bless - Allies within 50 ft get a +1 Morale bonus to Attack and Saves for 10 rounds.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Round 1
Init: 18
Location: Back of the group, closest to the swarm

Endrian looks back at the group, smiles and says "I'll keep the little ones distracted, if anyone can hurt them, start doing it, don't worry about hurting me."

Endrian then moves as far from the group as possible towards the swarm.

Endrian will spend two move actions putting as much distance between himself and the rest of the party moving towards the swarm. He will stop if he reaches the far side of the swarm. He can move up to 20ft in this terrain.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]
Quote:
Since Baster is at initiative 4, and he's making a full attack, I would think the answer to that is whichever spider (if any) is next to him.

It's like the dwarf said :-). Also Baster has now +1 to hit thanks to Ithriel's Bless


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Leon hears the sounds of battle in the distance, and hurries to join.

Don't really know where I am in relation to the fight. Just let me know when I arrive.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

First thing is triggered readied action. I will take it on the same one Koldir shot, this is before the Bless went off.
Readied attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 (Possible Crit)
Normal Damage1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Crit Confirmation1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Crit Damage1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Round 1
Initiative 16
HP: 14/14
Location: One corner of the 'caster protection' square.

Jevon will step back towards the casters in the center of the tactical square and say, "Oi, Leon! Get yer arse over here and take my spot!" before slinging off another bullet.

5' step back and fire another shot at the spider Koldir and I have been hitting
Attack Roll1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
Damage1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Awww...only 5% away from critting twice in a row T_T


I believe that once Leylyn posts her actions we can move on to round 2! And some spiders are in for a rough night.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Oh yeah Jevon, you only got 20 / 19 / 19 on your attack rolls, so sad.
Also, no matter how nicely we're smacking the giant spiders, a swarm will seriously mess us up unless we can do something about it.


It's still not a massive threat really. You should do fine.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Endrian is going to try and present a tasty morsel for them for a few rounds while you guys blast it. I *ALWAYS* forget the Alchemists Fire.


A noble sacrifice. Remember to warn me not to throw cannibals at you all next.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

If they are zombies, they'd be in for a nasty surprise.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

I didn't really have the gold for acid flasks or alchemist's fire. The curse of being a brand new level 1 character, no gold for anything! And yeah, unless we get some AOE or other non-weapon damage going that swarm is going to slaughter us. You know that tiny swarms are immune to weapon damage right Matt?

Maybe we can bash it to death with Torches as improvised weapons. Or Leylyn can make her debut performance of "Brave Sir Robin" as we all run.


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

A torch and some oil is enough. I have that much. Might be a pain to light it right now though.


I know how swarms work my friends. Though I had hoped some of you carried: acid, alchemist's fire, oil, torches, arcane magic, gnome distractions, etc.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

All I had was a club until we got the advance from the captain. At least now I have an axe. Apparently being a semi-literate good for nothing smuggler isn't the most lucrative of careers.


It isn't a lucrative business yet. Optimism!


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Hehehehe. Just poking fun at the rules. I started another game with a Zen Archer monk, they only get 35 gold. Not even enough to buy a decent bow ~_~'


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Round 1 Init 22
Location In the middle of the group
Buffs (+1 moral to hit, +1 moral vs fear, 10r)

Hey Matt, you forgot to add my init bonus into the roll, I added it.

"You-you mean we can't just stomp them flat?! How are we supposed to kill them?!" Leylyn yells.

Then Endrian runs off.

"W-what are you doing?! Don't be stupid..! Blast? Do I look like a wizard over here?" Leylyn complains... and strokes at a pretend long beard.

"Hmm, weapons won't work... Maybe fire then? Hell, maybe we can scare'em off!" Leylyn digs into her backpack and pulls out out a torch and flint and steel...

Torch:
If a torch is used in combat, treat it as a one-handed improvised weapon that deals bludgeoning damage equal to that of a gauntlet of its size, plus 1 point of fire damage.

OK, give me a few rounds, and I will become a lean, mean, 1 damage a round machine! Assuming I hit... At least we aren't fighting centipede swarms with torches, We just did that in our real life low magic game...

Now lets hope the torch can be lit in this weather, otherwise... I think fleeing will be the most survivable option, unless someone has some other trick up their sleeve. Is it a move action or a standard action to get something out of your backpack.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Sorry but magic is lvl 2

Round; 2
Ini; 21
Loca; 10 ft behind big spider on the left.

Move; moves over to flank the spider on the right.
Attack; the spider on the right.
Attack on spider: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Can I have a +1 for masterwork fists please?


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Round 2
Init: 18
Location: At the furthest point of the swarm from the party

Endrian continues to look at the party, brushing a few of the spiders off his armour, "Well can anyone do anything here?"

Endrian will five foot step away from the group so that he is next to the swarm but on the other side of it from the party

EDIT: Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

As Endrian is bitten by the spiders swarming around him, he muffles a cry of pain as the spiders bite deeply.

Sorry about the gun-jumping Matt


Easy there Tim, let me finish posting Round 1 results first xD. Jump-starting guns can get you shot.

Battle Results
22- Leylyn has pulled out her torch and lit it. (The torch is lit and ready for use.)

21- Koldir inflicts 3 points of damage to the Giant Spider to the right of the main group.

21- Tim simultaneously runs past both the swarm and one spider to be able to quick step into flanking position on the Giant Spider to the left of the group.

21- At the same time, Ithriel casts Bless, imbuing all allies with an increased bonus to Attack and Saves.

18- Endrian bravely runs towards and past the swarm attempting to catch its attention. Which works.

17- As no one is injured, Aldus cackles madly at the giant spider which had already been injured. (No precise target mentioned.) It will have to take lower rolls for the next 2 rounds.

16- Jevon's readied action catches the spider Koldir attacked square in the head dealing a total of 8 damage to it before firing off another shot for another 4 damage. (15 damage total) The spider is visibly in tremendous pain.

12- Giant Spider (Wounded): Visibly in pain, it attempts to catch Koldir in its web.

Web, ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Needless to say it misses. Probably due to the cackling.

8- Giant Spider (Unwounded): Closes in with Baster and goes for the attack.

melee bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
bite damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

As well as being bitten hard, Baster you need to make a Fortitude Save due to the spider's venom on your next turn.

6- Spider Swarm: Chases after Endrian and enters his square.

swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

This will also require a Fortitude Save on your part on your next turn.

4- Baster comes in with a flurry of whip slices and sword slashings to deal a massive 15 points of damage to the Giant Spider on the left (being now adjacent to him).

Results
Giant Spider (Right): 15 Damage
Giant Spider (Left): 15 Damage
Spider Swarm: 0 Damage

Carry on


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Round 2
Initiative 16
HP: 14/14
Location: 5' towards the center of the 'caster protection' square.

Baster and Tim can finish off that one on their own. Jevon thinks seeing Baster's dual strikes. Endrian is clearly insane...deal with that in a second. Helping Koldir it is!

Jevon takes in the situation with a glance, and then his eyes bug out as far as Aldus' if not farther. He lets out a bestial roar and then twirls on one heel with blurring speed, releasing bullet from sling like a spitwad from hell...

Enter controlled rage (free action), (+4 Str, 1st round)
Attack on Giant Spider (Right), including bless and Point Blank Shot 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 23
Damage (including Point blank)1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

...before tearing into the spider's carapace with a meaty THUD! "SOMEBODY GIMME A TORCH!' Jevon screams insanely, whirling around in circles staring at everybody with buggy, flickering eyes.

MAXIMUM DAMAGE a super-deep demon voice says in my head. yay! If Koldir drops it before my turn, then apply that to the Left spider instead.


Something's definitely dying on your turn Jevon.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Quick, change target to the swarm! Kill it instead :P


The sling wouldn't hurt the swarm though...


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

I know, I post in jest


And sorry if Master of the Society pops off by accident. It's another alias.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Round 2 Init 22
Location In the middle of the group
Buffs (+1 moral to hit, +1 moral vs fear, 9r)

Hey Matt, using flint and steel to light a torch takes a full round action. Not sure if you are aware of that or just trying to speed things up. Also, If I am not mistaken, swarms cause distraction and poison, so 2 saves for poor Endrian.

If the torch still needs to be lit:

"Light damn you, Light!" Leylyn yells at she keeps trying to light the torch in this foul weather.

If the Torch is already lit...:

"Aha!~♥ Flame On! Don't worry Endrian, your knight in shining armor will save you from the nasty spidies!"
Leylyn turns and charges the swarm, and by charge, I mean she stomps over to them, having to force her boots off the sticky ground with each step.

If she can make it to the swarm and attack she swings underhand with the club in both hands and screams "FOUR!"

Improvised Melee: Torch 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 (1 fire damage /x2)

...And she misses the swarm. "What... There's like thousands of'em! How could I miss?! ...How am I gonna make par now?" Leylyn says, giving the swarm an incredulous look.


Taking a torch out was a free action I decided. Lighting it was a full round. So yes, you did just miss a spider swarm with a lit torch


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

For some reason I can't edit my post for Round 2, so please find Endrian's save against Distraction here

Will Save against Distraction: 1d20 ⇒ 4


Oversight on my part. Leon, place yourself anywhere in Rear or Center of the group.


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Leon came sprinting up the trail in time to see the giant spider struck by Jevon's sling and to watch Leylyn wave her torch at the swarm ineffectively. Thinking quickly, he dropped his pack and tossed it at her feet.

"Trade me." He said, swinging his shield down to try to create a barrier and reaching for the torch.

"There's oil in my pack."

How about I risk the poison damage for you?

Taking the torch, he swung at the spiders.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Suck fire damage, you little jerks!


Human Witch 3 | HP 20/20

Round # 2
Initiative 17
Location Center
Actions to be taken

Select another spider and use misfortune on it. Cackle.

If Endrian isn't healed by my initiative:
If I am able to reach Endrian in a 5 foot step

Cackle as a move action and using healing hex as a standard, healing for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage.

If I am unable to reach Endrian in a 5 foot step

Move action to move into an adjacent square as far from enemies as possible and use healing hex healing for the amount of damage listed above.

Ability Descriptions:
Cackle, The witch can cackle madly as a move action. Any creature that is within 30 feet that is under the effects of an agony hex, charm hex, evil eye hex, fortune hex, or misfortune hex caused by the witch has the duration of that hex extended by 1 round.

Healing, A witch can soothe the wounds of those she touches. This acts as a cure light wounds spell, using the witch’s caster level. Once a creature has benefited from the healing hex, it cannot benefit from it again for 24 hours.

Misfortune, For 1 round, anytime the creature makes an ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A Will save negates this hex.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Round 2
Initiative 4
Location: in Front

Fortitude save against spider's poison: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14 (accounting for Ithriel's Bless bonus on saves)

"Huuug..." grunts Baster with clenched teeth as the arachnid's poison is coursing through his veins.

Standing his ground, and without pausing, the nobleman slashes in a large arc of death with his two weapons at the giant spider he already wounded.

- Longsword attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 20
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7
- Scorpion whip attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15
damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Round 2
Initiative: 21
Location: Center of Group

Actions:

Seeing Endrian run towards the swarm, Ithriel thinks, young fool, why do humans always seem to rush into things?

Having to make a choice between Baster and Endrian, Ithriel runs to Baster. I hope I'm not making a mistake.

"Harwa Fallanmellon" and places his hand on Baster's back.

Cast: Cure Light Wounds - 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster feels a ripple of energy moving through his body, and the spider-inflicted wound knits itself, restoring him to full vitality.

"Thank you, my friend !" he exclaims.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Round 2
Initiative: 21
Location: Front line

Koldir, his double fading, runs back towards Endrian and the swarm. If he can reach the paladin he will heal him, and call to him to grab the repellent from his bag. If he's too far away he will instead retrieve his vermin repellent from a side pouch of his backpack and hurl it to Endrian.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

or

Ranged attack to throw the repellent: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Inspire Courage and Bless don't stack on the attack rolls, right?

EDIT: Huh, I didn't even look it up, just kinda assumed that a bard encouraging people would be a morale bonus o.O, not complaining either though!


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Inspire courage: +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.
Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls.

So they do stack on the attack rolls !

And so I realize now that I forgot to add a +1 on my attack rolls and I failed to add a +1 to my damage rolls...

It's hard sometimes to keep track of all the buffs - not that I'm complaining about them x-D !


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Uhhh...far as I can see no one is inspiring courage.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Well, I think Koldir read this:

Quote:
Buffs (+1 moral to hit, +1 moral vs fear, 10r)

in Leylyn's post and assumed it was Leylyn using her Inspire Courage bard ability.

In fact it was only Ithriel's Bless bonuses which Leylyn applied to herself...

I then read Koldir's post and assumed the same thing as he did.

Hope that clears it up.

And now I'll stop cluttering this thread...


Leylyn has not used inspire courage yet. She is too busy lighting a torch.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Correct correct. Leylyn has not used any of her bardic performance yet. Getting a torch going seemed more important. When I buff I will usually keep a reminder in the post of the buffs that I am providing to others. If we have trouble hitting the swarm, singing will be coming on line.


In any case, the swarm has very little health and with 9 characters I felt you could sufficiently take care of the pests.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2, [hp 19][AC 20][CMD 15][Fortitude +5][Reflex +2][Will +7][Initiative +4][Perception +10]

Oops, my bad, Baster posted my thought process above.

451 to 500 of 1,339 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seekers of the Grail (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.