Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Seeker's Legacy of Fire

Game Master seekerofshadowlight


3,701 to 3,750 of 4,321 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>

KKelden keeps overwatch on thier prisoner otherwise he'd help identify the items (with his +13 modifier) as well.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

"They been raiding in this area. Maybe ask him where rest of the loot is?" At that, Vrealk begins searching the room for hidden doors.

take 20 for a 29 on perception


GM

The Gnoll simply laughs "Rokova get away, he know where you are! You trapped and will die, feed bones to the roughbeast!" And now that he brought it up...one Gnoll did vanish during the fight.

Vrealk finds little of value, except on the throne, he finds a hidden switch. It seems the throne may move, exposing an ancient escape route perhaps?


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish frowns Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

And bops the Gnoll upon the nose as a warning to be nice as she finds his tone to be threatening instead of consolatory.

Bluff:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Diplomacy:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Intimidate:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Though her attempt to 'stare' him down is spoiled some what by her lack of height or presence....


"Our time grows short. Decide what you are going to do with it so we can continue on."


Male Human Cleric 5

"I say we let him go and seek out this remaining gnoll Rokova. But if you wish to impose harsher justice, I will not object."


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish frowns given the direction people's discussion are heading in regards to their prisoner.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

"Me found hidden switch on throne. Maybe we get out that way? Me thinks we should kill the gnoll. We can't let him; he will not change ways or live peacefully ever. It not possible for creature like this to change his ways," Vrealk says confidently, unaware of the irony in his own statement.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Now Ayish frown is shared between Vrealk, N'Djamena and Kelden...(¬_¬)

I didn't help him out of the pit just to have him turned into a fur coat..." She explains...though against three people expressing their views her resolve does seem to waver.


His aim still not wavering from the gnoll, Kelden says, "Ayish, if we let it go, it will come back to harm us. Do you want that on your head?"


Female Gnome Paladin 5

"........" Celena watches neither approving or condemming the others for there actions "....If it comes back we can simply kill it then." she finally adds


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena turns to the gnoll and says (in Gnollish) "Go! Get out of here while you're still alive"


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish frowns.

Will Save:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

But stands her ground in the face of Kelden's accusation, threats and (possibly) anger.

Sense motive:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

At N'Djamena's shout she blinks, though she looks to Celena and gives her Gnomish friend a smile of thanks...


"Markhet is indifferent to the fate of the gnoll," Markhet says, "But killing it now that it's helpless would, in a way, make us like it. Not that Markhet is completely against this either, this one is capable of showing mercy where it is warranted, but this one also fears that most gnolls are like mad dogs and putting them down is best for everyone."


GM

The Gnoll takes N'djamerna at his word and runs toward the stairs. If not one stops him , it does not take him long to clear them and into vanish into the building above


Kelden is obviously unhappy, but it unwilling to go against the word of his companions. He's still looking after the gnoll when he says, "We should get moving again." Kelden will help gather anything that the group wishes to take with them.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish curtsies and smiles to Kelden, then quickly looks about for anything the party might need. (Or be able to sell...(^_~) )

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Vrealk seems a little impatient. He goes back to the throne, and flips the hidden switch. "This way probably best. Me thinks others might be coming soon. Someone take the king's amulet, ring, armor, and axe and let's go!"


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena takes as much of the loot as he can safely carry.


GM

Though the hiddy hole then?


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

I vote yes. Happy to follow Vrealk. (^_^)


Down the rabbit hole.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Vrealk has already disappeared down the bolt-hole, keeping an eye on his surroundings and moving quietly.

perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 27 for finding traps
stealth 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish follows the others in whatever is her usual order of march.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Vrealk will put his daggers away and creep forward with his bow ready. And he'll remain a ways in front of his much noisier companions ...


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena follows bringing up the rear


GM

The bolt hole leads to a set of granite-hewn stairs spirals down into the darkness.And those lead to a Unexpected chamber.The chamber is an elaborate underground garden lit by softly glowing crystals in the ceiling twenty feet above.Gravel walkways wind between verdant trees and shrubs that rustle softly in a gentle breeze that seems to come from nowhere.As the garden’s centerpiece, cracked granite benches surround a cobblestone fountain filled with crystal-clear water. To the south, a gently flowing creek runs across a pebbly stream bed that passes through a rock garden and into an iron grill drain along a passageway to the south. To the north, a lone almond tree stands in alcove, while to the west, a double arch leads to a small circular room. Four sandstone sculptures chiseled into the forms of huge angry faces stand throguhout the room.

Map


Female Gnome Paladin 5

"This....dosent seem to be the kind of place Rovagug worshipers would knowingly have." If that part to the right of the map is a hallway Celena is going to head for it.


Male Human Cleric 5

"Probably the gnolls just took over this complex from the original builders. The angry faces could be representations of Rovagug, though."

Know: religion 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Know: history 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish wanders slowly about, looking at everything but not touching...

"It is pretty though..." She murmurs.

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Also...using Bardic knowledge/legend type lore skills? (^_~)


"Markhet likes this garden," the gnome says, "It could be pretty with the proper hands. Now, shall we track ourselves a carrion king? Find the gnoll Larrs!"

Tracking Markhet: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Tracking Larrs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15+ sent

Markhet spots any recent tracks and Larrs follows them.


GM

Markhet finds not flesh traces of anything, no tracks and no sign anyone has been here in a very long time. N'Damena knows the faces as Efreeti generals from the Plan of fire. Ones that once fought across this very land in long forgotten times. The hall leads Celan to another room

In the center of the room stands a complex metal-and-stone frame that forms a strange bell-shaped cage over the central section of the ground. Eight stone bars arch down to encircle a fifteen-foot-wide section of the room—these bars are five feet apart where they connect to the floor, and around each bar’s foot rise strange rune-like projections and what seem to be screaming faces trying to emerge from the stone.


"Markhet thinks we're being tricked by something," the small druid whispers, "Nothing has come through here in a very long time. Markhet thinks that either that thing we saw run down here was an illusion, or that it went another way, or perhaps it was a ghost or something. Markhet sees no tracks to follow."


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish frowns at her small friends assessment, then slowly starts back up the stairs searching the walls for something they may have missed.

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


GM

I do not think I ever stated anything ran down here. It was hidden and Vrealk found it

Ayish finds nothing hidden among the stairs.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

We did close the 'door' behind us, yes?

Ayish returns to her friend's side. "The stairs are as we found them..." She looks puzzled


If we didn't close the door, let's do it now.
"I don't think the gnolls new of this place. Certainly no worshipper of Ravogug has been here." Kelden looks for a way to close the trap door from this side. "Let's give ourselves a measure of safety from the gnolls then explore down here."


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish nods to Kelden's comments and tries to help

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 (Aid another)


GM

The door would have closed behind you

The room does have fresh water and at lest some almonds upon a tree and at present seems to be no danger here.


Male Human Cleric 5

"Markhet, maybe we should go back and try tracking from the throne room. Wherever Rokova vanished to, it's not here. Or so it would seem."


"Markhet agrees," the cute little gnome says, "Where ever this gnoll king is it's not down here. Markhet thinks there must be another escape route or this gnoll has the ability to float through walls."


Male Human Cleric 5

I think we killed the gnoll king (the big guy). The guy who ran away is just some other spellcasting gnoll. Or maybe I have that backwards...


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

No, I believe you're correct. We killed the carrion king (at least what looked like the king) and it was another that got away.


GM

Yep the king is dead


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

"Me thinks maybe we can use this as resting place. What do you all think?"


Is that an exit to the west?


GM

The round room to the west you have not been in, it has arches like a doorway should be there but you do not see anything but solid walls from here.


Male Human Cleric 5
Vrealk wrote:
"Me thinks maybe we can use this as resting place. What do you all think?"

"I'd be a little worried about an invisible gnoll coming to attack us while we sleep. I suggest we try to track him down first."


"I do so enjoy killing gnolls."


GM

Well markhet never found the scent of Gnolls, it is unlikely they even know of it

3,701 to 3,750 of 4,321 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seeker's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.