Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Seeker's Legacy of Fire

Game Master seekerofshadowlight


3,501 to 3,550 of 4,321 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>

Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena takes a swing at the Mount with her hammer

Attack

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Damage

1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Vrealk will try and get into flanking position against the hyena, doing his best to avoid opening himself up.

acrobatics 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Once there, he lunges in with his dagger.

attack 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
damage 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 plus 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena smashes his morningstar into the hyena's haunch, imbuing Tempest with Nethys's destructive might.

use domain ability for +2 damage

with Bless and Inspire Courage and Smite
1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 161d8 + 4 + 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (3) + 2 + 2 = 17


GM

Vrealk rolls under and behind the giant hyena, barely avoiding its jaws and stabs into it. Kalden advances, putting an arrow into one of the distant archers. Markhet tosses fire at the closest gnoll but misses as Celena slams her hammer into the foe near her.

The Mounted Gnolls drawls his sword and slices at her, she blocks his attack but his mount bits deeply into her 17 hp. Larrs avoids his attacker and brings it down in a fury of claws and teeth, Markhet barely holding on. N'djamera Drops the last mount, causing its rider to fall to the ground. Ayish runs closer as arrows ineffectively rain at you from the three archers.

Round 3
Vrealk = 21
Kalden = 21
Markhet = 14
celena = 14
Mounted Gnolls = 13{1 rider, left)
Larrs = 8
Aysh = 6
N'Djamena = 4
Gnolls= 3

The map


AC 21, FF 19, T 12; HP 41/41
ASF 10%
Enlarge Person (Celena)
Shield
Prot v Evil

Continue advancing and shooting. Kelden will give that closest Gnoll enough room to be killed by Celena.
Comp Longbow: fav enemy, bardsong
to hit 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 4 + 2 = 23 damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 14


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena will change her attention from the dead mount to the Gnoll

Attack

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

Confirm

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

Damage

1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Crit damage

2d8 + 14 ⇒ (3, 4) + 14 = 21 +2 if trait damage is multiplied on a crit

She also takes this oppertunity to heal herself a little

Lay on hands

2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Round 3:

Ayish continues to use her voice to help aid her friends. Continuing to advance along with them.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

"We needs to get to the archers!" Vrealk shouts to Markhet. "We go that way, quick!" If they go that way, Vrealk will try and hitch a ride on Larrs this time. Otherwise, he takes off sprinting towards the archer gnolls.


"Markhet was thinking the same thing!"

Markhet will spur Larrs into a run. Larrs is just out of double move range so he can't attack this round. He should finish just at the base of the steps beside one of the archer gnolls. Markhet will throw some more flame as she and Vrealk ride the charging Larrs. She's aiming for the opposite one to the one Larrs is running at.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena smites the closest surviving gnoll hyena-rider (moving towards the archers if they're both dead).

With smite, bless and inspire courage.
1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 131d8 + 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + (1) + 4 + 2 = 15


GM

Celna kills the downed Gnoll as Kelden kills one of the archer gnolls, everyone else gets closer as the last two living archer gnolls run inside the building.


Kelden double moves until he gets to the doorway.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Round 4: ?

Ayish pauses her song, who's lilting tune seems to echo about the space continuing to motivate and uplift, to cast a spell.

Summon Monster 1 (Celestial Eagle) (Using 'Harmonic Spell' so that her Bardic music continues.)

Once her ally materializes, Ayish will try and indicate for said angelic bird to attack any Gnolls...or flit off in their last known direction.


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena begins to pick up the pace and runs towards the door


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena pauses and begins casting Call Lightning (a 1 round casting time spell).


Because Larrs was next to one of the gnolls Larrs should easily be able to run the gnoll down and perhaps even get a bite in:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Meanwhile Markhet will throw some fire when she get's a shot:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Remember this is a ranged touch attack


GM

The ones Larrs was next to is already dead.

Most of the group moves forward, N'djamerna and Ayish cast spells as Markhet's fire takes down one of the archers. The last of the Gnolls dissapires inside the building far from sight,.

Having some issues with my mapping right now. No Gnolls remain outside at this time.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Hope things are going well for you and yours DM Keeper of Forbidden Lore. (^_^)

But, can the summoned Eagle still reach said disappearing (Disappeared) Gnoll?

"FLY My pretties!" *Manic laugh*


Male Human Cleric 5

"Get ready to attack the building! Does anyone need healing first?"


GM

It can once the spell is complete. Only one Gnoll lives to run inside.

No one comes running out imitatively, but if you recall there where stairs leading down. If that is where the Gnoll has ran, it will take a few moments for him to get there.

Waiting or moving into the building as fast as you can?


Markhet and Vrealk, ridding Larrs, would have given chase.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Quickening her pace to a run to keep up with those at the fore, Ayish hopes her summoned Eagle is of some use before it returns whence the magic brought it.


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena follows into the building


Go in.


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena follows, since no one is complaining of aches and pains at the moment.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Finding riding in the back of a large cat quite exhilirating, Vrealk's grin is huge. "Charge!" he exclaims.


"Try not to slobber or spittle on Markhet so much friend Vrealk!" Markhet shouts over her shoulder as the bounce up the stairs, "This one would very much not want to find herself pinned and cleaned by Larrs after this battle! His tongue feels like sand paper! And cats are very clean and meticulous animals. Markhet might find herself being cleaned for a very long time if we're not careful."


GM

I sound like a pitiful broken record guys, but sorry for lack of updates. I am working on it

Markhet and Vrealk ride larrs out in front and into the building as ayishes bird flies up ahead, the other run behind. You can hear the bird found something. As you round down the hall for see six Gnolls, One bleeding stabling the Bird.

Init:
* Vrealk = 23
* Aysh = 22
* Kalden = 20
* Larrs = 20
* Markhet = 10
* N'Djamena = 8
* celena = 5
* Gnolls= 4

The map. p.s. Vrealk is still mounted


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

What round have we moved into? Also, bet wishes to you and yours Seeker. (^_^)


Wow, how'd the others catch up? Markhet, Vrealk, and Larrs were chasing them a gnoll!

Larrs plows into the gnolls full tilt while Markhet throws flame along the way.

Larrs bite:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 211d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Markhet's flame (ranged touch):1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


AC 21, FF 19, T 12; HP 41/41
ASF 10%
Enlarge Person (Celena)
Shield
Prot v Evil

Kelden will move up and fire at one in the back.
Comp Longbow: fav enemy
to hit 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 4 = 18 damage 1d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 4 = 12


Male Human Cleric 5

If and when N'Djamena catches up, he'll zap one of the gnolls with a lightning strike.

3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) = 8, DC 16


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Feel free to have Ayish's magic birdy wound it some Gnolls! (^_^)


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4
Markhet wrote:
"Try not to slobber or spittle on Markhet so much friend Vrealk!" Markhet shouts over her shoulder as the bounce up the stairs, "This one would very much not want to find herself pinned and cleaned by Larrs after this battle! His tongue feels like sand paper! And cats are very clean and meticulous animals. Markhet might find herself being cleaned for a very long time if we're not careful."

"Sorry, friend Markhet! Me ready to skewer more gnolls and I guess me got too excited!"

As the gnolls come into sight, Vrealk readies his daggers and prepares to jump from Larrs. When they get near, he leaps off behind them. If possible, and if Larrs is able to bowl through them, he'll try to jump to a square behind them. Otherwise, it'll be adjacent to one but not in a spot where he's next to multiple gnolls.

acrobatics 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Ok, since being prone next to a half dozen gnolls may not be the best thing, I'll spend a hero point to reroll

acrobatics 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


GM

Here, the others caught up as I thought you would let them, not wanting to get TPKed by a whole army of gnolls all by your onesies. As for round, make it two after the first fight. I moved for celena

Vrealk leaps from the Lions back and rolls, dodges and leaps around and between the Gnolls to get at the rear.Kelden steps forward and drops a Gnoll with his arrow as Larrs downs the already wound Gnoll in front, Markhets flames scorching the one behind it. Celena charges forward and kills another Gnoll as N'djameran calls lighting from the sky, it breaks thought the damaged ceiling, killing the flame scorched Gnoll. Ayishes Bird attacks one of the two remaining Gnolls and is killed by the Gnoll In turn. The second Gnoll tries to smash Vrelk but the goblin is to fast.

New round

* Vrealk = 23
* Aysh = 22
* Kalden = 20
* Markhet = 10
* Larrs = 10{action held till after Markhet]
* N'Djamena = 8
* celena = 5
* Gnolls= 4

The map


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish moves up to stand besides N'Djamena, her voice raising her friend's spirits once again.

So, +2 for every one's attack rolls etc. (^_^)

Getting within range to use the whip would be nice, but the terrain does not seem to favor such a thing...*Bows*


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena continues to press the advance (Assuming she is still enlarged)

Attack (+2 if she can charge)

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

Damage

1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Vrealk takes a 5' step to flank the gnoll with Celena, and attacks with both daggers.

Attack 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Damage 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 plus 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Attack 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 plus 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena uses the power of Nethys to zap another gnoll.

3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 5) = 11


Larrs moves 5' and takes a full attacks:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 191d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


AC 21, FF 19, T 12; HP 41/41
ASF 10%
Enlarge Person (Celena)
Shield
Prot v Evil
Arrow x11 Cold Iron x4 Silver x4


Celena is still big.

Kelden again fires at one of the gnolls in the rear.

Comp Longbow: fav enemy, bless, fire into melee
to hit 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 4 + 1 - 4 = 22 damage 1d8 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 4 + 1 = 12


GM

With a fury you quickly end the lives of the last two Gnolls, they didn't stand a chance. Before you is a stairway, it seems to lead deeper into the complex, in all likely hood anything down there has been warned.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish pauses and bows her head for a moment as she whispers something softly to herself, before looking to the rest of her fellows as she straightens her gear and clothes.

"Well..." She asks even as she eyes the stairs with trepidation.


Kelden takes some time to replenish his arrows before going downstairs. "Well, we're going to go down there and kill some more gnolls."


Male Human Cleric 5

"Anyone injured? No? Good, let's continue."


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish curtsies to N'Djamena's and Kelden's authority and slips towards the back of the party again.


"Forward!" Markhet says as she re-casts a produce flame spell.


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena heads for the stairs with the others.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

So...how many rounds was that? Just making notes for Ayish's singing. (^_^)


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

"Me thinks that was too easy. We should be very careful," Vrealk remarks as he searches the gnolls for valuables.

Forgot to mention, I will be leaving for Italy (yet again) tomorrow afternoon, and will be back by Friday. Please DMPC me as needed.

3,501 to 3,550 of 4,321 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seeker's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.