Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Seeker's Legacy of Fire

Game Master seekerofshadowlight


3,401 to 3,450 of 4,321 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

So by my count, I'm currently down 16 hp, right? 14 damage + 24 damage -2 channels at 11 hp = 16. So I should be at 29 current hp. Just want to check.

"And friend-N'Djamena, can you help us some more with your heal-energy?" Vrealk points to his two sting wounds, and the gashes from the vermin's claws. While no longer bleeding, they haven't fully closed either. "Me thinks the others could use some more, too."


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish struggles to rise. (She's at what? 2 Str at best?)

"We might be able to find some where within the ruins to hide, yes?" She suggests weakly.


"Strike and fade. I like it. Can we set something on fire too?" Kelden asks hopeful.


Male Human Cleric 5

"I am not sure what the advantage is to hiding in the limited space inside this compound instead of the vast spaces around it, but I will bow to the agreement of the group."

N'Djamena channels energy again.

3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 2) = 9
3d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 5) = 9


Markhet's opinion will depend on how much STR damage she took


GM

Sorry very busy weekend. . I still need 4 rolls for Ayish and 5 more for Makhet.

N'djamerna heals the party, but his channel does nothing for the posion burning in the veins of Ayish and Markhet.

Markhet took 3 str this round. Ayish has taken a total of 5


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Fort Save 1:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15

Fort Save 2:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

Fort Save 3:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13

Fort Save 4:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15

Which, after this point, I assume poor Ayish is unconscious. :P


Male Human Cleric 5

Paralyzed, not unconscious.

Taldor

Male hu-man Paladin
Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:

Sorry very busy weekend. . I still need 4 rolls for Ayish and 5 more for Makhet.

N'djamerna heals the party, but his channel does nothing for the posion burning in the veins of Ayish and Markhet.

Markhet took 3 str this round. Ayish has taken a total of 5

Markhet has made three rolls with two successive successes.


GM

Sorry misread those last two as heal checks.

Ayish, sways a bit and collapses.8 more str damage for a total of 13 str damage putting her at -4


Ayish is at 0, you can't have negative attributes :)


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

As the venom from the scorpion steals the strength from her limbs, Ayish closes her eyes and quickly can do little more than sigh at her fate.


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena picks Aish up best she can


Male Human Cleric 5

Ability damage no longer reduces your stats, so technically she's at 9 Str with 13 Str damage. And I was wrong, she is indeed unconscious, not paralyzed. I even looked up the bloody rules for Big Ern's poisoning, and I still misremembered them!

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/glossary.html#ability-score-bonuses

N'Djamena helps carry Ayish. "With one of our party unconscious, I don't feel safe hiding in this den of vipers. To give her proper care, we must retreat to a safer spot."


While the others tend to Ayish Markhet strips off everything that's weighing her down, including armour, weapons, and clothing. She keeps her headband, cloak, and amulet of course, but being practical, she also puts her belt back on so she has a place to keep her holly and mistletoe in case she needs to cast magic.

"This one agrees," says the nearly completely naked Markhet, "we need to leave again so we can heal Ayish up. Markhet would be fine to continue, though she does feel a little light headed, but monsters seldom attack this one when she is ridding on the back of a ferocious lion. Perhaps we can . . . Why is everyone staring at Markhet?"


Female Gnome Paladin 5

".............." Celena decides that the less said the better and changes the subject "Would larrs be able to carry Ayish as well?"


"Of course," Markhet says, "Larrs is very strong"


GM

Yep she will not wake back up until she gets back to 1.Meaning magic or around 5 or so days. Plan to retreat yes? To your new "allies" or back out of the temple and into the hills?


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

While not in a position to say or suggest anything. My vote is to return to the allies. Since they'd be closer. But am happy to be carried to where every the party desires. *Bows*


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Although Celena is less than thrilled back to there 'allies' seem to be there best option least till N'Djamena can prepare a few lesser restoration spells.


"Markhet, could you please put your clothes back on? I have a spell that can cause Ayish to shrink to the size of a halfling, so lightening the load won't really be necessary. We can then, with permission from you and Larrs, ties her to Larrs and get out of here. I don't really trust our newfound allies and would prefer to go further into the mountains to rest or even all the way back to town."


"Markhet is feeling very weak right now," the naked gnome says, "And she needs to loose as much weight as possible so she can just walk around. This one thinks she'll be back to her old self with a bit of bed rest. Besides this is more then Markhet wears when she is a bird and she doesn't recall anyone complaining then! Perhaps if there were some handsome male gnomes around this one might be a bit more modest, Markhet has never been that sort of a slave, but out here it's just us adventures and monsters. Markhet would certainly not go back to town dressed like this!"


GM

Sweet gods..why do we have a naked Gnome??


"I see. Well, then, what does everyone think of my suggestion to return to town? Oh! Don't forget that I have a Rope Trick memorized." Kelden tries not to oggle Markhets nekked form.


Male Human Cleric 5

"Yes, let's return to town. I wouldn't feel safe praying in the midst of those troglodytes. Not to mention the sanitary conditions..."

N'Djamena is tactfully ignoring Markhet...again.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

I suppose Ayish is fortunate enough to be in a position where she is not to be worried about Markhet. (^_^)


Female Gnome Paladin 5

".......At least put on some Undergarments.......Please? Or if not that change into bird form" Celena requets


Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:
Sweet gods..why do we have a naked Gnome??

Those cloths weigh 1lb I'll have you know and Markhet has a 5 STR with 3 damage!

"Markhet has never worn undergarments!" The gnome happily replies, "But if it will make you prudes feel better Markhet will wrap her cloak about herself. Sheesh, Markhet didn't realize she was surrounded by a bunch of up tight Cheliaxians, more concerned with her nudity then her illness!"

I should remind everyone that Markhet is practically skin and bone, Twiggy in gnome form, not really all that appealing unless you're into scrawny girls.


Boobs
"Of course we care that you're not well. We're leaving, in part, because of it."


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

"ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"


Female Gnome Paladin 5

While the others prepare to leave Celena drags the Gnoll bodies into the room removes any obvious arrow heads and such stuck in them and arranges them around the Scorpion hoping to make it look like it was the cause of there deaths.


"I'm not sure I approve of our paladin being so crafty." Comments Kelden as he arranges Ayish on Larr's back.


GM

Lol crafty paladin

You manage to extract yourself from the Temple without being seen, even going though one of the holes in the wall to keep from having to deal with your new allies.

Now you are left with the option of holding up somewhere a few days out of sight or going all the way back to the village to rest up.

Going all they way back or just holding up a few days while N'Djamera does the magicky stuff?


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

"ZZZzzzzzz" (^_~)


just out of sight I thought


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Just out of sight that way out more sneak inclined party members can keep an eye on the place see how the Gnolls react to the latest intrusion.


Markhet will memorize 3 lesser restorations for tomorrow, one she'll use on herself, the other two she can use on Ayish. If N'Djamena does something similar we'll have around 5d4 worth of damage restored, which, even if we only roll ones, will get Alyish back to a STR of 2.

1d4 ⇒ 2
1d4 ⇒ 1
1d4 ⇒ 4

So assuming nothing terrible happens between now and tomorrow, Markhet will be fully healed (2+1 from rest), and Alysh is back to positive 2 STR (5+1 from rest).


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Not wanting to move things forwards, I just hesitate to ask how Ayish awakens? Curled up comfy in her bed roll...perhaps? *Bows*


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena prays for 3 lesser restorations as well.

1d4 ⇒ 11d4 ⇒ 11d4 ⇒ 3


GM

Very well. out of the way it is, sounds like 3 days should have everyone up and about.

You find a spot, away from the House, but under half a days travel away, a small cave. Which you are able to hide with bushes and rocks. Under such cover you can heal up and watch the House with a little scouting. You do notice more Gnolls come in and the patrols have been doubled. Four Mounted Gnolls watch the yard and at lest three seem to stand at the place you last attacked.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Once awake and able to move Ayish will help where she can with her small healing spells and other minor magics.

Taking extra time to help Celna cleaning and polishing her gear, since Ayish failed to help with the Gnoll hiding task.*Bows*


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

"Me thinks we need to go in and stay for a while. Each time we go, we leave right away and more gnolls come. We never clear this place out at this rate."


"I agree." Kelden says simply.


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish keeps quietly to herself in the shadows of where ever the group is currently secluded in. She keeps hr eyes demurely down cast as she continues helping care for and clean her equipment as well as that of her friends.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4
Ayishidaj -bintel-Quivarashidj wrote:

Ayish keeps quietly to herself in the shadows of where ever the group is currently secluded in. She keeps hr eyes demurely down cast as she continues helping care for and clean her equipment as well as that of her friends.

"Me not blaming you, friend-Ayish. Me understand not everyone immune to scorpion poison. Me just stating fact. We withdraw everytime we get a little hurt, and we never accomplish our mission, is all.

"Friend-N'Djamena, you maybe have time to make some scrolls of curing magic we can use when we next go in?"


"Exactly why did we go inside the scorpion's lair again Markhet wonders?"


Female Gnome Paladin 5

"It.............Seemed like a good idea at the time?"


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish returns a smile to Vrealk, showing that her mood is not bleak nor dark. At Markhet's question and Celena's response, Ayish moves over and offers a friendly hug of support to the warrior, while proffering an answer to the Druid's question.

"But, surely, we did not know it was a giant bug's lair until we were inside?" She suggests, arching an eyebrow and adding a question of her own.

"Is this not why we are here? To explore and find out for ourselves what the place holds?" Then Ayish moves to give Markhet a warm embrace of friendship as well. After making her statement she walks over and kneels near Kelden.

"Perhaps we can discuss spells and tactics which will be of benefit in our encounters upon our next foray?" She asks quietly, modestly watching her hands as they rest upon her knees as she offers her question to Kelden for his consideration.


"Markhet is pretty certain that we knew it was a big bug before we went into the room," the gnome says, "perhaps in the future we might consider avoiding needless fights? This one might not be the smartest creature to walk the earth, but she thinks looking for fights isn't the wisest course when we're looking to sneak into a fortress to kill a king."


Male Human Cleric 5

"It may be closing the barn door after the horse is gone, but I can certainly make a few scrolls of various healing spells."

If given an extra day and a charitable contribution (he's just about broke), N'Djamena will make some scrolls.

Possible candidates:
Remove Fear
Comprehend Languages
Align Weapon
Lesser Restoration
Silence
Daylight
Invisibility Purge
Speak with Dead
Water Breathing

3,401 to 3,450 of 4,321 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seeker's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.