Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Seeker's Legacy of Fire

Game Master seekerofshadowlight


201 to 250 of 4,321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

GM

Will updated later this evening, but good catch on the light. I totally over looked that change. Also Dashki never said a thing about an aura, just that pugwampis were unlucky, nothing more


I stand corrected again! I knew Dashki never said anything of the sort but I could have sworn that you said something about an aura :( so sorry. Anyways Markhets comments still stand. She didn't hear anything about the Pugwampi.

"Markhet hopes Vrealk gets back soon."


GM

All is quiet save the night sounds, wind blows things scurry under the underbrush, but you see little save what looks to be a sea of cacti. Some where in that sea, you hear the frantic cries of the goat

Vrealk

Spoiler:

You see nothing in the clearing but the goat, he seems frantic, trying to pull away from the rope. Blood runes from several small wounds and is covered in quills. What more this patch of open group seems to be a 15' foot wide ledge of a ravine. and the frantic little goat dances back and forth almost mindless with fear, oh so close to the edge the rope rubbing back and forth across the trunk of the cacti


"Markhet is sure it is a trap but Markhet can't stand to see the goat suffer," the gnome says, "we must help it. Markhet thinks we should go now."

Handle animal: Markhet is going to make Larrs creep through the cactus patch. Because these are tasks Larrs knows how to do, and the DC is only 10 Markhet doesn't need to roll as she has a +7 to her check plus an additional +4 because Larrs is her animal companion.

Stealth for Larrs: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 +4 if this is considered undergrowth
Acrobatics for Larrs: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Stealth for Markhet: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Stealth for Markhet: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Perception for Markhet: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Perception for Markhet: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


GM

It's more then 10, also is she riding Larrs?


Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:
It's more then 10, also is she riding Larrs?

Markhet is almost always ridding Larrs :)

Spoiler:
The DC should be no higher then 12 to get Larrs to do something he already knows:

PRD wrote:
Handle an Animal: This task involves commanding an animal to perform a task or trick that it knows. If the animal is wounded or has taken any nonlethal damage or ability score damage, the DC increases by 2. If your check succeeds, the animal performs the task or trick on its next action.

Now if Markhet were training Larrs to stalk wild pray, like she would need to if she were training a donkey to do the same thing, then the DC would be 15 I believe. Larrs knows how to stalk: he's got a +4 racial bonus to stealth! Thankfully Larrs has been trained as a mount otherwise Markhet would have a rough time talking him into accepting the saddle inside of this aura.


GM

Markhet

Spoiler:

It was late, I totally misread what the DC 10 was for. I posted that right before bed, and misread what you were doing is all. I thought ya was talking about the stealth check it's self being 10, not using handle animal to make him go all stealthy, as ya never stated ya was using HA. sorry bout the confusion


Seeker:

Spoiler:
Hey no problem! I've been on the other side of the DM screen and I know it's very easy to get the rules confused! I used to think that the DC for concentration went up any time you took damage in a round! As an umpire I know that you can even make mistakes on rules you know! On the field I've made mistakes and I knew they were mistakes the moment things slowed down and had a chance to think about things :D

Markhet is almost invisible on the back of her cat. Larrs isn't quite as stealthy. The big cat stalks the goat with his ears flattened. Markhet is very much aware of her cat's intent but she is confidant that she can call her cat off before he hurts the goat.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4
Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:

All is quiet save the night sounds, wind blows things scurry under the underbrush, but you see little save what looks to be a sea of cacti. Some where in that sea, you hear the frantic cries of the goat

Vrealk
** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
Vrealk realizes that he is of little use in trying to calm the animal. Thus, he decides it's best to go back and get Markhet, as that seems to be her specialty.

Stealth 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 181d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Acrobatics 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 261d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


GM

Vrealk I need acrobatic rolls as well


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4
Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:
Vrealk I need acrobatic rolls as well

edited in above


GM

As Vrealk moves out of the cacti(15 ' though it} Larrs and his mistress start to move into the sea of pointy quills. The cat and gnome get 20 feet into the undergrowth when a small arrow bits into the cat2hp

Markhet

Spoiler:

Sorry I missed this but larr's HP are off, he should have 4.5 per HD making him have 9+2 or 11 hp


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

Ayish stands amongst her group of friends, a look of concern growing upon her face. Looking into the dark and the jumbled mass of wicked looking spines that is The Cactus patch, she cannot help shivering under a feeling of trepidation.

As she fingers the whip about her waist and the thin rapier at her side; all she can think of is perhaps .just this once. to be a strapping male hefting a trusty great axe would perhaps not be a bad thing......

"Is there something we can do to cut this patch of unruly plant down to a more manageable size?" She ponders aloud, as her arm load of unlit torches shift within her grasp.

The Exchange

"none of us seem to be carrying the proper equipment to do so safely, sister. perhaps vrealk has found a safe path for us through this... forest. in either case, stay behind mamood, he will guard you from the cactus quills as best he can." Mamood moves to stand in front and a bit to the side of Ayish.


Female Gnome Paladin 5
Ayishidaj -bintel-Quivarashidj wrote:

"Is there something we can do to cut this patch of unruly plant down to a more manageable size?"

"What you mean like actually pulling out a sword and cutting?" Celena asks drawing her scimitar and pointing it at the cactus patch as if to emphasise the point.


"Larrs has been hit," Markhet cries, "something is shooting at us!"

Markhet spurs Larrs on, whatever attacked them can clearly see them so hiding is no use anymore, and being stuck in the middle of a cactus patch was dangerous.


Male Human Cleric 5

"I'll bash down these cactuses, if you think it will help, Ayish." N'Djamena looks skeptical, but gets ready to swing his morningstar.

Is it possible to move slowly through the cacti without needing to roll any checks?


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Hearing Markhet's cry, Vrealk freezes where he is. He pulls out his crossbow, and desperately tries to see what might be firing on his friend.

Stealth, trying to remain hidden 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 321d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35

Perception, looking for what is shooting 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2
Markhet wrote:
"Larrs has been hit," Markhet cries, "something is shooting at us!"

Hearing the little Gnome's cry of distress galvanizes Ayish into action. She crouches and tries to drop her bundle of torches in as neat a pile as possible, then she stands and walks away from Mamood. Her path, however, is not towards the path of cacti but sideways, more in an effort to have as large a clear space about herself as she can. While moving her hands uncurl the whip form her waist.

"Friend Celena, again your words seem harsh. I would deary love nothing more than to hack and chop away at that mass to valiantly go to the aid of our companions, but my rapier has naught but a point, so it would be useless for such work." Her face takes on a look of determination,

"My whip, on the other hand, has teeth so we shall see how well it whittles this plant down to size."

"Markhet! and um..." Ayish actually has to think a moment to remember the Goblins name, "Vrealk! Try an get clear, my whip will be indiscriminate in it's path through the cacti!"

So saying she takes aim and twirls her weapon about her head, lashing it's length forth into an area well clear of where she thinks at least Larrs and Markhet might be.

Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Note: Of course Ayish is aiming at a reasonably large, stationary object. So actually hitting the cacti shouldn't be a problem. It's the area needed to swing the thing and the possibility for something weird to happen that concerns her.

Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 2
Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 2

While her weapon may not do a lot of damage, its five to ten foot reach means that Ayish is well out of range of the cactus's spines as the metal laced cords slice and saw through the plants leaves.

"I fear that this will only help lessen some of the cacti, the goat is still within the mess...some where..." She adds as she tugs upon her whip, to prepare it for a second strike.

How well defended/armored are cacti leaves again? (^.~) So, barring a natural one and getting snagged, we have a character with her own weed whacker. (^_^)

Going into Round Two:
Edit: Look out dear brother!

The Exchange

"new plan. I'll stay with ayish, mamood protect us." He casts shield on his companion.

Mamood accepts the defensive enhancement as he moves off into the darkness. His normally stern face takes on a fierce visage. Through the link shared with Xerxzayas, he relays what he sees with his darkvision. Mamood seeks a path through the cactus forest.

Initiative:
Xerx 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Don't know if you want Mamood to go on my init or not so...
Mamood 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


GM

Ok a few things on the cacti field. It is 25 feet thick, moving though it is 1/3rd speed and takes a acro check. You may barrel though but it'll hurt. Cutting though can be done, but not fast. Each 10 HP will clear a 5' section

2nd note, I'll use fixed Init and go off the first roll, which was 11 for everyone

Vrealk+16[looking]
Ayishida+14[weed wacking]
Larrs+14[moving thought the patch
Markhet+13[riding]
Xerzayas+13 [casts spells]
Mamood=+12 [moving]
Celena+11
N'djamena+11

Markhet spurs Larrs on and the big cat moves slowly though the cacti but the hit makes hims less careful and he takes some hits from the quills 1hp. Meanwhile Vrealk hunches down and looks for the attackers but sees nothing. Ayish starts cutting though the cacti as Xerzayas casts a spell upon Mamood, who moves forward in search of a path. Celena and N'djamena drawl their weapons and move toward the cacti field. From the darkness two more arrows find Larrs 2hp

Guess we might as well call it new round then:) Larrs is 5 feet from the clearing

The Exchange

Mamood moving through the cactus field. I don't know if it is too soon, but just in case.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Acrobatics 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena starts clumsily pushing through the cactus as well.

Acrobatics x2: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (13) - 5 = 81d20 - 5 ⇒ (16) - 5 = 11


Female Gnome Paladin 5

"Oh what the hell" Celena mutters to herself then raising her shield to protect her face from the cacti thorns dives through


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2

As Celena, N'Djamena and Mamood begin to work their way into the cacti patch Ayish frowns. The sounds coming from inside the field of thorns indicate haste yet Ayish knows her silk draped skin would be very vulnerable to the cacti spines.

Setting her jaw determinedly, she simple shifts further 'left' away from where her companions are beginning their travel of the cacti and keeps whacking away.

Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 2
Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 3

At 10 Hp per 'patch' it's going to take Ayish quite a while to actually do anything. Ah well....'Whack, whack, whack, whack....


"Kill Larrs," Markhet roars, "get it and kill it!"

Markhet uses her fey blood to call forth dancing lights to illuminate the area the tiny arrows are coming from. Larrs continues through the cactus patch and into the clearing, barreling through the last 5 feet of cactus at a full move, attempting to attack the tiny archers that have been harassing him. Larrs has a 40ft move

Chomp! 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Teeth! 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


GM

I'll need a perception check to spot em, . I will also be posting a map a bit later this evening


Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:
I'll need a perception check to spot em, . I will also be posting a map a bit later this evening

Shouldn't we be able to spot him if he's firing at us? We know the general direction and Larrs has the sent ability so if he is within 5ft of something he can smell it! Oh also, Larrs has a better dex so he has a better initiative but seeing as he's a mount he will wait for Markhet's commands so he will go just after Markhet.

Markhet's 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Larrs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


GM

1, sniping rules are fun, and 2 who says he is within 5 feet :)

Sovereign Court

Male hu-man Paladin
Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:
1, sniping rules are fun, and 2 who says he is within 5 feet :)

Fair enough, I only sound a bit frantic because Larrs has lost a total of 12 hit points this round, 4 from sniping, 1 from running through a cactus patch, and 7 from a rules correction. Larrs has 6 hit points remaining.


GM

Vrealk+16[looking]
Ayishida+14[weed wacking]
Larrs+14[attacking]
Markhet+13[riding]
Xerzayas+13 [waiting]
Mamood=+12 [moving]
Celena+11 [moving]
N'djamena+11 [moving]

Ok folks going for Vreal and moving along here

Vrealk stays crouched and scans for targets but sees none, outside the field Ayish slashes away at the cacti, making little progress. Markhet , riding on Larr's back sees a small twisted jackle headed hominid with a bow. Larrs crashes though the last of the quills 1hp. The Pugwamp screams as the Lion bits it near in half

Mamood careful picks his way though the cacti as Celena , lowers her shield and plows though 4hp. N'Djamena starts though the cacti, but has a round of badluck, as he keeps catching on the plants, starps seems to just not be staying in place and everything seems to snag 1hp

Te goat, if it was panicked before goes almost mad when a lion burst out near it. The poor thing seems to be tangling it's self up on the cacti to get away from Larrs

Still something moves though the cacti still as another arrow finds larrs2hp

Ok folks new round

Your map


"ayish, we could just walk carefully through the cactus patch. they are leaving us behind."


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena keeps trudging forward, and then calls on Nethys for healing aid.

Acrobatics x2 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (3) - 5 = -21d20 - 5 ⇒ (8) - 5 = 3
Channel energy x2 1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 6


GM

dax your ghost rider is showing :) It should also be noted unless you barrel though you only move 1/3rd your movement. N'djamena will only catch Celena, momood and Vrealk in his burst


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Sorry; didn't make it clear - looking for the target was my action. I didn't realize you were waiting on me for anything; makes no sense to do anything else unless I can see what's shooting.

Vrealk remains hidden, continuing to look for whatever is shooting at us. However, he moves at half speed to get closer to the clearing the goat is in and hopefully help Markhet.

Stealth 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 301d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Acrobatics 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 221d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2
Xerxzayas wrote:
"Ayish, we could just walk carefully through the cactus patch. They are leaving us behind."

Ayish coughs and, unconsciously holding a hand over her tattered filmy silk dress, addresses her brother, I hope...(^.~)

"While I do so want to help, me walking even carefully into that mess of spines and quills will soon have me dressed in even less than rags." Ayish actually blushes in embarrassment at the unbecoming thought of such an image.

"Nay, as small as my efforts be, I think they are the best I can do." She finishes sadly as she continues to strike and lash out at the hardy cactus foe.

Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 1
Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 2

"Whack, whack, whack, whack..."


Markhet uses her druidic magic to heal Larrs:

Not sure if I use two roles here or not
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

As a free action Markhet sends her dancing lights spell in the direction of the sniper. Then she hops off of her lion (allowing Larrs to continue to maul the little monster) and Markhet approaches the goat.

Markhet will attempt to calm the goat next round

Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 1d4 ⇒ 1
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 1d4 ⇒ 3
Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The Exchange

"ok." Xerxzayas begins to help his sister hack at the cacti.
Does it matter that I'm using a piercing weapon? Also, I'm more worried about clearing a way for my sister than myself.

attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

Also, if Vrealk is able to spot the assailant, he'll shoot his light crossbow at it.

Light crossbow 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
damage 1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 3
sneak attack 1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 5


GM

Vrealk+16[shooting]
Ayishida+14[weed wacking]
Larrs+14[mauling]
Markhet+13[goat tending]
Xerzayas+13 [weedwacking]
Mamood=+12 [moving]
Celena+11 [moving]
N'djamena+11 [moving]

Vrealk spots the pugwampy but his crossbow catches on a cacti and he misses his shot, he then moves toward the cleaing but in a case of bad luck stumbles into a cacti 1hp Ayish keeps at her cacti cutting as Market gets down from larrs and heals some of his wounds then sees to the goat, Larrs keeps mauling the now, very dead pugwampi. Xerxzaya joins his sisters effort on the cacti and they began to gain some headway
Mamood keeps moving though the cacti but his pants tend to get hung and the quills stab at him1hp but, he is now in the clearing. Celena keeps he shield up and barrels though the cacti, she now looks something akin to a cacti 3hp but is now in the clearing as well. N'Djamena keeps trudging forward stubbling and tripping like a drunkard after six taverns 1hp He then calls upon Nethys and a blue/green burst pours from him, it is gone in an instant and leaves sparkles of magic in it's wake. Vrealk and Mamood feel a tingle but, Celena's wounds close, quills fall from her skin and busies heal.

Some where near by something giggles as Vrealk's crossbow tingles, then vibrates then suddenly fly's about in his hands with a ringing sound.

Went for celena, and mamood, made Vrealks save, poor crossbow. New round

Your map


Female Gnome Paladin 5

Celena looks around for the source of the giggling

Perception

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

The Exchange

I apologize for not posting for Mamood. His action hadn't changed so I just didn't think to put anything down for him.

Once clear of the cacti, Mamood begins to look for the unseen foe.
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Xerxzayas continues to help his sister.
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Human Cleric 5

N'Djamena moans and trudges forward some more, impressing no one with his lack of grace.

Acro: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (4) - 5 = -11d20 - 5 ⇒ (18) - 5 = 13

Are the HP listed in your profile up to date, Seeker?


Markhet allows Larrs to continue mauling the pugwampi as she turns to the goat to try to sooth it.

Handle 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Animal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

===or====

Animal 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
empathy 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Whichever works.

Edit: I hope I can use those handle animal rolls!


Female Suli Bard 3/ Wizard 2
Keeper of Forbidden Lore wrote:

New round[/ooc]

Your map

Ayish]s face is set in a determined look as she continues to swing away at the cacti.

Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 2
Attack Roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Damage Roll:1d4 ⇒ 1

Whack, whack, whack, whack...


That's going to take forever Ayishidaj -Bintel -Quivarashidj!


GM

Ok am going for vrealk, and guys ya only have to make 1 damage roll

Vrealk+16[Hiding]
Ayishida+14[weed wacking]
Larrs+14[mauling]
Markhet+13[goat tending]
Xerzayas+13 [weedwacking]
Mamood=+12 [looking]
Celena+11 [looking]
N'djamena+11 [moving]

Vrealk is momentarily taken about by the lose of his crossbow and drawl his dagger. Unable to see his attacker, he hides himself behind the cacti, trying to spot his foe. Ayish and her brother, keep up the assault on the cacti patch as Markhet clams to goat. Larrs keeps mangling the body of the pugwampi, an arm fly's into the ravine. Mamood and Celena look around with little effect, seeing nothing. As N'Djamena stumbles like a drunken ogre though the cacti1 hp

New round, HP are up to date now


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4

OK, I apologize again for not realizing I was being waited on. I admit to being a tad confused about what's happening here; what exactly happened to my crossbow? The post above said it 'flew about' in my hands and that I made my save; that didn't read as 'lost my crossbow' to me ...


Male Human Cleric 5
Vrealk wrote:
OK, I apologize again for not realizing I was being waited on. I admit to being a tad confused about what's happening here; what exactly happened to my crossbow? The post above said it 'flew about' in my hands and that I made my save; that didn't read as 'lost my crossbow' to me ...

I suspect the crossbow was shattered, and by "made your save" I think he meant he rolled your (unsuccessful) save for you.


Male Goblin Fighter 1 / Rogue 4
N'Djamena wrote:
Vrealk wrote:
OK, I apologize again for not realizing I was being waited on. I admit to being a tad confused about what's happening here; what exactly happened to my crossbow? The post above said it 'flew about' in my hands and that I made my save; that didn't read as 'lost my crossbow' to me ...
I suspect the crossbow was shattered, and by "made your save" I think he meant he rolled your (unsuccessful) save for you.

Wow ... see I wouldn't have gotten that it was shattered or broken at all. That certainly ... sucks. Not something a 1st-level rogue slave could replace easily at this point.

201 to 250 of 4,321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seeker's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.