Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Second Darkness: Quest of the Shin'Rakorath

Game Master Kybryn


301 to 350 of 513 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

"Can't let em escape. Make it clean Vhalas

Vhalas use the terrain to skirt out of line of sight. Move to the square 2 to right of Ziyad Keeping low, he slips forward sneak attacks northern most wererat.

Stealth 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Short Bow Attack 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Damage Roll + Sneak 3d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6) = 12

Edit: Swing and a miss! Guess I used all of my high rolls right off the bat.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Vhalas DM said they were in human form so they have base AC16, but with entangle it drops to AC14 because entangle drops their dex by 4...so I think you just knocked it to 0 it even if your stealth was successful. When i said that one had 10 hp I was thinking it was wererat form so it was actually 2 less, 8hp. If stealth worked, definitely a kill. They have perception +8.


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

I don't think so Ziyad, I hit a AC of 8. =/


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Oh sorry I was looking at your stealth roll. See this is why I need to shut up and leave to the DM, heh.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Guess I'll try greasing off the one closest to me's weapon, the one who moved in the water.

Ziyad raised his arm and again fired a dense mass of black dimensional disturbance at the blighted creature's weapon.

Wererat human form reflex save vs grease (weapon disarm version) DC 11: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

He then quickly retreated into the distance, fearing retaliation.

For my move I'll just retreat north around 60ft, outside of the range increment of the bow for protection, if possible. I'll jump over water rather than enter it as necessary.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

I believe Den is up.

Dendarial first looks to where the swarm formed, trying to figure out why it is here or what called it. Unless he sees a target in that direction he fires a single silver arrow at the wounded wererat and them moves directly towards it (to the right) into the entangle.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

single shot: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 161d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Entangle Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

Oh by the Sweet Sting...

Wasp turns her head to see the incoming swarm of insects, her expression one of exasperation.

Full move action, trying to flank the lower wererat and block his escape. Also, get away from the creeping doom.

She turns and scrambles up the nearby pile of debris, trying to move out of the path of the swarm, then continues on to slide down the other side.

"Take one of them alive!"

Qadira

@Den as you look around, the feint smell of rotting meat hits your nose, and you recall the rats throwing a few chunks into the water when they got here.

initiative up to Talia.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Still trying to discern if this entire thing was staged for us as a trap, or if something else is going on. Can I tell what kind of creatures is the swarm composed of? At least can I tell if its crawling or flying? Insects or rats?

Qadira

Dendarial Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

They look like roaches, but with a more aggressive figure.

Qadira

Seeing that her ally is already injured, and worried for her life, Talia, moves into the water to cutoff the swarm. She pulls out her wand and casts magic missile:

Magic Missile: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Qadira

The northmost wererat grabs his right leg and tries to rip it out

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

The southern rat almost goes into a spasm, wiggling his legs around trying to get out of the creeping moss

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Unable to make any progress, the wererats begin panicking and fidgeting.

Edit: It's actually a move action, so they'll spend the whole turn trying

Escape Artist - Top: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Escape Artist - Bottom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Qadira

The swarm goes straight for Talia and surrounds her, crawling all over her body and taking small bites out of her flesh.

Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Fort DC 14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

overtaken by the swarm, Talia becomes nauseated and is unable to do anything but move.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

This could get me in some trouble as Den is the heroic type and would likely try to save Talia...


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Top of the order? Wasp up?

Qadira

Yes, up to Wasp or Vhalas, whichever comes first


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

Cards arnt in their favor right now, let's see if they want to give in. "Ok you rat bastards, here's the deal, first one to talk goes free. The rest we put an arrow though the kneecap from and leave to the swarm, this is your only warning."

Vhalas will hold his action, if one of the wererats speak then he won't shoot that one, otherwise he will shoot a silver arrow at the closest rat.

Attack Roll 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15
Damage Roll 1d6 ⇒ 1


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

Hearing Vhalas yell, Wasp smirks.

Sound plan.

"You heard him! Surrender now or join your friends in a watery grave."

Intimidate 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 Yeah! I am one scary lady!

Wasp holds her action as well, waiting to see what the rats do.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Den will move to where Vhalas had dropped the alchemist fire and pick it up. I have many more silver arrows...

Intimidate Assist: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Ziyad dropped his clean silver javelin, which burst on the ground in a dimensional rift, annihilating itself almost instantly. But his movements were so fast he was already well on the way to Talia's side before it hit the ground, attempting to forcibly pick her from the disgusting swarm and beat a fast retreat. "...damnit Grace..." he murmured dumbly "..snap out of it..."

Moving to get Talia and retreat to the north, carrying her. I'm wearing muleback cords so my strength score acts like 21 for this purpose (light load 153 lbs). I'm assuming she is sufficiently waif-like to accomplish this, heh. Also guessing this takes 2 rounds to accomplish.

Qadira

Vhalas - Readies an arrow

Wasp - Intimidate check

Den - Assist intimidate

Ziyad - Sprints to Talia, but doesn't have time to grab her yet.

Talia - Moves moves 40 feet directly south, at reduced speed due to the water (remember that Ziyad)

Wererats -

Wasp/Den succeeded on a standard intimidate check, but since you're in the middle of combat, they're not likely to respond normally. I'll give them a will save to overcome it.

Intimidate 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Intimidate 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The north-most Wererat begins to tremble noticeably and says

"A...A....Alright but you gotta promise to let me go!"

The other responds sharply

"Quiet you fool!"
Wererat 2 escape artist DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Wererat 2 escape artist DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

He manages to get his feet free of the moss.

"I'd kill you myself if I could you coward. You're dead either way!"

Vhalas releases an arrow and is not able to connect.

The northern rat throws his arms up and waits.

Swarm - Moves into Ziyad's square
Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 5

I need a DC 15 reflex or be entangled from Wasp before she acts
I need a DC 14 fort from Ziyad or be nauseated at the beginning of his next turn
Den will you run a DC 15 reflex save @ +5 for the escaped rat on your turn?


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Sorry, but I am unsure what you are asking of me. Den should be back to where he started and holding the alchemist fire now, correct?


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Save vs. nausea
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Ziyad charged towards the swarm like a magical engine, the vermin took his flesh but not his resolve...in a few moments the two elves would be quickly to safety.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

OK, Den is up and I think you want me to make an escape artist roll for the wererat who made it last time? So, I'll do that first. I need to understand why you show three wererats on the board. Are all three conscious? My hope is that one is down but stable.

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Now holding the alchemist fire, Den retreats into his Entangle, thinking it might keep the swarm away from him. Single move directly to his left.

Reflex against Entangle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

He then throws the alchemical at the swarm.

Ranged Touch Attack on Swarm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d6 ⇒ 2 (so 3 to the swarm)

Confirm Threat: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d6 ⇒ 3 (so 4 to the swarm)

Second round damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4 (6)

Second round threat damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 (3)


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

I think the map got skewed.

Reflex Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Frick, I just can't do anything combat-wise. :(


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

I guess it was my turn, terribly sorry. I lost track! =/

Gods below this is bad! That swarm is all over Talia and I am out of Alchemist Fire!

"Fine, you get to live" Yells Vhalas at the cowardly wererat. For now... "But you better start talking quick-like before you end up like your friend."

Vhalas shoots a arrow at his previous target.

attack roll 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11
damage roll 1d6 ⇒ 2

Once I get the cash I need to get a short-bow with a strength modifier!

Edit: WOW another terrible roll


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Ziyad completes the previous intention having saved vs nausea. Standard to pick up Talia, then full 60 ft move via expeditious retreat. If Talia's clear enough maybe she can pop some shots from her missile wand at the rat Vhalas had promised to destroy.

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

and hopefully swarm now consumes floating dead body in grease zone

Qadira

since the order got a little messed up, we're going to revert to the normal order next turn.

1. Dendarial - Throws the alchemical fire and hits for 3 dmg!
(sorry, immune to crits as it has no vulnerable spots, check swarm subtype)

2. Wasp - The moss grows up around her legs and entangles her. (you could have still done a standard action if you had one)

3. Vhalas - Lets an arrow fly, and misses!

4. Ziyad - Snags Talia and moves south

5. Talia - Takes a shot at the southern rat with magic missile, dealing 4 damage.

6. Rat (North) (10/18)
Continues with his hands in the air.

7. Rat (South) (14/18)
Takes a full round move to the west moving half speed. He takes 10 foot jump to clear the pond at the end.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

8. Swarm (-3)
Moves to Dendarial
Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Ripping away the flesh from Dendarials body, the swarm ferociously attacks him, dealing maximum (6) damage
Please give me a DC 14 fortitude save if you begin your turn in their square


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

So new round?

Qadira

Yes sir.


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

Last one Vhalas, better make it count!

"Better start talking friend. The swarm is getting closer!"

Vhalas shoots his last silver arrow at his same target.

attack roll 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14
damage roll 1d6 ⇒ 3


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Unable to do more than move from the swarm, Den frantically swats at the now burning bugs and moves as far as he can into the Entangle area.

Entangle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

Wasp curses as her legs get entangled by the creeping vines, and swaps out for her crossbow, covering any of the rat-men she can see.

None of my bolts are silver tipped - but they don't need to know that...

Bluff 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Effectively holding my action - can't do much at the moment, but that's okay because everyone else seems to be doing just fine.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Ziyad watched the degenerate human pass the warded territory with a scornful eye. Moving quickly he cut him off on the far side, it was another gamble...the man-beasts abilities had yet to be put to the test in close combat.

With a flick of his wrist a second dark dimensional disturbance lobbed menacingly towards the space approximating his enemies location. "Fall..." he mouthed quietly "...and face the filth that bore you."

Grease wand DC 11 on area of the rat. If he tries to move he'll be flat footed enabling sneaks for Vhalas.

Also perhaps Talia takes another shot.
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Qadira

Sorry Ziyad, you'll have to replay your turn. You're currently moving at half speed, over all of the terrain, especially through the green zone, and even moreso if you're trying to carry Talia (which i'm not sure if you are or not but it doesn't matter). That means your max speed is 30 feet (full move) unless you're buffed with a spell.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

I am, I'm buffed with expeditious retreat which raised my land speed to 60 (have been for a few rounds, remember it boosted my acrobatics earlier). Also, I am wearing muleback cords which increase my strength score to 21 for the purposes of determining light load. Additionally, I never walked through the green zone. At the end of my last turn I was located at the bottom of the circle on the map with Talia. If you are saying the terrain is naturally slowing me, I'll just have been jumping over it. My acro mod is +18 now so I could cover that distance +1 each hop if I rolled a 1. So, starting from the bottom I did maybe 3 little jumps to cover 60 feet as my move action. Then I already had the wand in hand to deliver grease, Talia is basically no weight to me I'm imagining her hanging there like a scarf, blasting.

Qadira

Got it, well done!


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

So, wererats are up?

Qadira

Yep

Qadira

1. Vhalas - Lets his last silver arrow fly, but the rat manages to move his face out of the way of the projectile at the last second.

2. Dendarial - Sickened by the swarming creatures, Den manages to move out of the way. (I moved you 30 feet to the NW of the map)

3. Wasp - Readies an arrow

4. Ziyad - Runs far to the west, toting Talia on his back

5. Talia - Takes another shot at the southern rat with magic missile, dealing 3 more damage.

6. Rat (North) (10/18) (now 12/20)
"W...ww... What you wanna know man? Oh s&##! It's coming!"
He spends the rest of his turn wiggling around. You notice odd things happening to his figure, like hair growing slowly out of his arms and face.
Hybrid Transformation DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Hybrid Transformation DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
He transforms into a were-beast. His teeth turn into large yellow fangs, his arms turn into small paws, clumpy hair grows from his skin, and his mostache begins to turn into whiskers.

7. Rat (South) (11/18) (now dying)
"Briggs, You dumb bastard, snap out of it! I hope that roach swarm tears you to pieces!"
Walk DC 10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
He easily walks through the grease and begins to sprint directly west. Right as he gets out of the grease, two glowing arrows fly directly towards him:
Glowing arrow 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Damage 1: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Glowing arrow 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage 2: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
The two arrows land right in the rats chest and he falls forward as he was running away. Smoke rises from the rats corpse as he lies motionless on the ground.

Stealth after shot: 1d20 + 5 + 10 - 20 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 10 - 20 = 13

Perception DC ^:

You see Kwava pop his head up a bit south west of Wasp and fire two shots

8. Swarm (-3) (now -9)
Fire damage round 2: 1d6 ⇒ 4
The swarm begins to move toward the wererat, but as soon as the transformation begins, it redirects itsself back up to Dendarial
Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 6
It continues to rip away the flesh from Dendarials body, dealing maximum (6) damage again to Dendarial.

A small bird flies to Dendarial from the south, clutching a vial in it's claws. It hovers above him, waiting for something.

Den, Fixed. I actually rolled the same damage :)
Also, a swarm cannot be grappled (Edit: I take this back, it's entangled not grappled. RAW it's good, but I have problems with it. Den, roll a reflex +3 for the swarm on your turn)
Den, another DC 14 save
Wasp, you may attempt to escape if you like!


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Two corrections - 1. I had moved into the entangle intentionally, hoping the swarm would be grabbed and unable to get to me. I rolled a good reflex save as part of my last turn for the entangle. 2. The swarm takes more fire damage from the second round of the alchemical fire. I had already rolled that damage above.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Reflex Save for Entangle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Great, a 6 and a 4 of saves.

Den avoids the grasping grasses but is unable to ignore the biting swarm. He swats at the bugs, cursing under his breath as they continue to tear his flesh. With significant effort he moves North West, out of the entangle.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Ziyad shouted across the battlefield in elvish: "Dendarial, the creature above is an ally!" hoping he can fight through the pain to see Kwava's hovering companion grasping some equipment.

Qadira

Not sure where Wasp's out. We will count her as skipped this round, unless she happens to post before I post the next round. I wonder if things have settled down wit the passing away in the family.

Vhalas, you're up.


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

Not sure what to do Drider, I am out of Alchemist fire and silver arrows, 3 of the were rats are down and the 4th is screaming like a baby for help and entangled. I really wish we had more Alchemist fire or Area attacks.

"Ok ratty, I'm coming in, keep your hands up and don't make any threatening moves. I'll get you out of here, first time you do something stupid though, I'll gut you like your friend. We clear?"

Assuming the wererat raises his hands and drops his weapon, Vhalas will sheath his masterwork short sword, draw his Alchemical Silver Short sword, and move 5' away from the wererat so as not to draw an attack of opportunity.

"Den, when I get close, can you drop your spell?"


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

As he watched the parley, Ziyad set Talia down and sheathed his wand in a warped fold along his inner arm. An intense focus lighted his face with a faint bell sound, and it seemed the physical space in front of his left palm began to collapse. His hand itself seemed to take an unrecognizable shape for a split second, and primitive matter appeared where before there was none. Soon it took the appearance of bright shining chains and shackles, and he slowly approached the entanglement zone.

Using my create gear power to make manacles (2lbs) to bind the wererat out of pure silver. I'll roll for quality (craft: gear skill) since it has hinges and clasps I suppose.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Cheliax

Den, wounded seriously from the swarm, responds to Vhalas. Not a problem. I can drop it any time. He keeps glancing back at the angry insects.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

Wasp tries to keep the remaining rat in sights with her cross bow as she waits for Den to drop the entangle spell. She's also smiling.

"I suggest you tell my friend there what he wants to know," she says referring to Vhalas. "You don't want to have me repeat his questions for you."

Qadira

1. Den - Cannot do much, as he is nauseated.
3 more damage to swarm

2. Vhalas - Approaches wererat.

3. Ziyad - Moves to aid Vhalas, but cannot make it there yet. ({60+30)/2=45 feet). (Your intended action will take you two turns. This is relevant because of the swarm.)

4. Wasp - Readies a shot

5. Talia - "I have no magic which can affect this swarm. How can we kill it? Don't worry Dendarial, I'm coming!"
She dismounts Ziyad and moves toward Dendarial
She uses a wand of cure light

6. Rat (North) (10/18) (now 12/20)
"Uh... we were sent here to ambush a group of Elves, but that b*+#% must have double crossed us!"

7. Swarm (now -12)
Continues to buzz on Dendarial
Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 1

8. Kwava
"Ha ha, no you couldn't."
As you look to the south, you see Kwava holding his bow over his shoulder looking at Dendarial with his head shaking.
"Haven't you rookies ever seen a swarm before?"

Kwava runs north around the radius of the spell and gets as close as he can to the swarm.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 12/12 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Den tries to concentrate, even though the roaches tear at his flesh.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

A combination of the healing magic (Did I get any healing?) and the low damage allows the elf to focus. He waves a hand dismissively and drops the Entangle spell and then moves towards the only living wererat, arrow knocked.

You are a smart one. If that b##~! has betrayed you there is no reason to die for her.

Was the familiar ready to take some action? He as hovering above Den holding something earlier.

301 to 350 of 513 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness: Quest of the Shin'Rakorath All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.