Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Second Darkness: Quest of the Shin'Rakorath

Game Master Kybryn


51 to 100 of 513 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Elf Cleric 2 / Wizard 1

Given my choice I would enjoy a light steed, speed over power, as I am not the heaviest of burdens to bear.


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

Dendarial the fool! We have a target and a mission; we don’t have time to get caught up in some local affair between stinking horsemen.

Vhalas clears his throat ”Forgive us Windbraid, but as you said, these are strange days, and we cannot afford to tarry. We need to be in Riddleport and time is of the essence. Please understand I would prefer to avoid any local entanglements if possible.” looks briefly at Eledlara before he continues ”This grey one, with the black fetlocks, I like him. He’s quite and still, like the pause before a knife is drawn from the shadows. What is his name?”

I would like a Heavy Warhorse


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 5/11 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

I have chosen Wingbraid. This heavy is my choice.

Just want to point out that Wasp was the first to offer to help them fight.OOC I think it will be fun, but agree its a detour.


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

Yea I noticed that Den, I tryed to make a passing reference to Wasp in my entanglements comment. I think the detour might be fun as well, but Vhalas is a very mission oriented mind, thats how he has managed to pull as many scams and hiests over time. By staying focused on the prize.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

Wasp's eyes narrow a bit, but her smile doesn't falter when she looks back at Vhalas.

Interesting.

"We've only promised to help them deal with any barbarians we encounter on the road to Riddleport, not hunt them down where they live. It seems to me we'd likely have to deal with them anyway if they're as hostile as these men seem to imply."

"Would it not be prudent, then, to have allies at our backs?"


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Ziyad looked for a sick or unhealthy horse to call his companion--the damn barbarian's ritual was absurd but still possessed an order, an inevitable completion, that fed his dark desperation...there was no such formula for his first-born, was there?

perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

I was just pretending that he answered my earlier question, hope that's ok


Female Elf Cleric 2 / Wizard 1

I would agree to mutual aid and travel. We may be pressed for time but that is no reason to ignore these good men's plight.


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

Vhalas turns and speaks under his breath to the rest of the group

”Fine Talia, but what’s to stop us the next time some poor miserable wretch comes begging for our help? Remember that our mission is to advance Elven interests, not human ones! I’ll play along but mark my words. If there’s anything I learned living on the streets is that once you start giving help to the weak, they will keep asking for it, and they will drag you down with them.”

Sighing Vhalas continues

”At least we may get a discount.”


Female Elf Cleric 2 / Wizard 1

These men are not weak, Vhalas. Nor are we giving them anything. They are traveling the same path as we. Why should we not travel together, and aid each other where we can? Does good will and better friends in the wider world not forward the interests of our people?


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

”Talia, you know who we work for and whose interests they are dedicated to protecting. Our captain has directed us to meet with a contact. The more we associate with others the greater risk we pose to security of the operation. How soon until one of the horsemen ask why we are headed to Riddleport? Do not be mistaken, questions will be asked! I will gladly bow to your judgment when it comes to the Arcane and Divine. But please heed my words on security. I am not here because of my vast knowledge of the obscure and hidden.” nods towards Talia ”Or my great skill at the hunt and bow” gestures towards Dendarial I am here because I know how to keep things hidden."

Shrugs

”Your right, this lot does not seem to be weak, but my point stand. We cannot afford to stop and give succor and aid whenever it is asked of us. The path to the abyss is paved with good intentions. That said, if you all still wish to travel with the horsemen, I will raise no further objections.”

Qadira

Ziyad wrote:
I was just pretending that he answered my earlier question, hope that's ok

Windbraid:"Those dying are unfit to ride with the pack. we show mercy by helping them pass on into a new life. You will find no such horse among us"

Your search renders no finding of a sick horse, but you see that a light horse is weaker and less agile.

Qadira

I count two heavy, two light. Wasp doesn't look interested... yet.
Windbraid takes a look at the stones offered to him and says that he's willing to take one stone for a light horse, or two stones a personal item for a heavy horse.
Alternatively, he will take 400gp(light)/1,000gp(heavy) in items (market value). If mix-and-matching for a heavy horse, it's 1 stone + 600gp in items.

You're welcome to debate, but I suggest you just take a vote. Either way, you're going to need to sleep off a heroic days travel. You are exhausted. If nobody objects, the night has passed, and it is now morning. You may name your horses, and pick one of any natural color and pattern that you like.


Female Elf Cleric 2 / Wizard 1

Talia tosses her hands up I yield. If we must part then we must part, but we should still have mount to speed us on our way.

I vote for mounts and allied travel but bow to the group.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 5/11 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Den stands with Talia. He likes these wild free men.

Very glad I put points into the ride skill. :)


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

Wasp was offered a ride. :D That said, if everyone else is investing in a horse, it may be prudent to do the same. Maybe Wasp's company during the trip would be worth a light warhorse to Windbraid? ;) If not, she'll trade for the difference.

Wasp is too far away from Vhalas and Talia to hear the whispered conversation, but she can guess the gist of it - Vhalas is not happy at the thought of riding with the Velashan horsemen.

On the other hand, it appears Talia is arguing in favour and Dendarial is backing her up.

When they break, it looks the group may have swayed toward cooperation, if only by majority rules - even if Ziyad were strongly opposed, Wasp is clearly in the "cooperate camp." That's three to two. Vhalas could *probably* look more unhappy. Maybe.

I respect his professionalism, but he needs to learn to be a bit more flexible. I'll have to remember to make it up to him sometime.

Assuming the group spends the night with the humans, Wasp freely mingles with them at camp, laughing and listening to their stories. Come the morning, she emerges from Windbraid's tent looking... *refreshed.*

New day, same spells, same Misdirection.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Ziyad isn't opposed at all, I was just throwing out an idea with the boat thing. I guess multiple thousands of gold seems extraordinary to pay for normal horses, but hey style counts too.

Motions to Vhalas "This isn't a covert operation...yet. You're obviously right about a cautious posture but the people who normally deal with these plains people aren't likely to concern us. If we twist it with the proper strain we may even bolster our intelligence network-as an ally they're fast travelers and their nomadic nature leaves their wanderings unquestioned. I know what its like to live by caution but we've got to see the opportunity sometimes, too." He grins, patting Vhalas on the back.


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

I tend to agree with Ziyad, I can see how a trained warhorse with max hp could be worth 1,000g to a Paladin, Ranger, Druid or Cavalier. But I don't think it’s worth it to me. I tend to be naturally frugal, and there are other things right now I would rather save money for such as weapon enchants, potions, or other consumables.

Vhalas forces a smile and tries not to flinch as Ziyad pats Vhalas on the back. ”Sorry Ziyad, always been a little jumpy. Look, anyhow these horses, fine beasts no doubt. But I wouldn’t be worth a clipped copper in a mounted fight. If I was a knight in full plate, riding into battle with a lance and pennants like one of those idiots out of Lastwall, then sure, I could see it, but a horse ain’t my style I say we keep the gems, and get em’ converted into real clink when we get to Riddleport. A horse is fine for getting us place to place, but I would like to keep some coin on hand for bribes and what not. What does everyone else think?”


Female Elf Cleric 2 / Wizard 1

why don't we ride with them to riddleport but you be right. These fine mount may avail us not in the crowed streets of a city.

Qadira

After preparations Windbraid leads the group south for miles and miles.
Dendariel continues to notice tons and tons of horse tracks in the area
Track1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Den:
You notice nothing different about the tracks, though you have no problem following them.

After about 5 hours of travel, Windbraid leads the party into a canyon on the outskirts of the Calphiak mountains. The canyon creates a natural wind tunnel, and the dust makes squinting a mandatory. Windbraid slows down his horse, and motions for everyone to stop. He unmounts and begins to closely inspect what appear to be some normal tracks to Dendariel.

"They've been here recently."
Windbraid gets back on his horse, and his horse begins to walk slowly south. A few rocks fall from the side of the mountain:

Spoiler:

stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Perception: DC 24
Windbraid 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Talia Grace 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Vhalas Rhun 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Dendarial 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Ziyad 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Eledlara 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 5/11 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Not saying a word Den readies his bow, laying an arrow to string, and begins to guide his mount with only his knees. He slows to match Windbraid's pace.

Qadira

Initiative Roller:

*Dendariel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Talia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
*Vhalas: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Ziyad: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Eledlara: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Windbraid: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
*E1: 1d20 ⇒ 15


This is how I will be initiating combat from now on. I will have an initiative roller setup and ready to go. I will post battle order, and everyone will act in turn. There will be a map linked with icons for your respective characters which you'll be able to move around. Please move them, declare your move and action in the gameplay section.
Okay so,

Surprise round:
1. Ziyad 17
2. Enemy(s) 15
3. Dendariel 14

Surprise Round Reminder:

combatants who started the battle aware of their opponents each take a standard or move action during the surprise round. You can also take free actions during the surprise round. If no one or everyone is surprised, no surprise round occurs.

Regular:
1. Vhalas 26
2. Wasp 25
3. Talia 24
4. Ziyad 17
5. Enemy(s) 15
6. Dendariel 14
7. Windbraid 7

Stay tuned for the link to the battle map!


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

Standing by for the map


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

I have a 3 hour class about to start so am going to go ahead and post. I should be able to check on the game during a break.

What Ziyad does depends on the weapons the enemies have equipped.

If majority ranged weapons:
then I cast obscuring mist.

If majority melee:
then summon monster 1 (duration 3 rounds from creation school), celestial dog, adjacent to at least 2 enemies on the cliff, to get AoOs when/if they jump off and immediately attack one of them.

"Ambush!" Ziyad booms through the hail of dust, as if he's said it a thousand times before. "Strike them!" he screams in elvish.

And will also shout some generic order in celestial if the second option was followed.

Qadira

Okay, combat begins. You see three large blond men with long blond wild hair, and a couple of stripes of blue warpaint on their faces. They are all about 6'4" in height. The exposed portions of their body show they they are extremely strong. Two of them are in elevated scouting positions, and one of them is down below outside of a cave. They each have a greataxe at their side and one pilum on their back.

After shouting "Ambush!", Ziyad casts obscuring mist (represented by purple lines).
everyone remember, mounted combat offers a +1 to attack vs medium or smaller. Also, these horses don't require mounted combat checks to guide, as they do not need it.

Link:Canyon Ambush Map

Qadira

Now in an obscuring mist, the party cannot see much.

"Raaaaahhh" You hear a battlecry that seems to be getting closer.

Pilums:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 vs 13
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d100 ⇒ 751+hits

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 vs 13
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
1d100 ⇒ 7551+hits


You hear Windbraid cry out, having just been struck by a Pilum for 9 damage.

their turn is over


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 5/11 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

I am a little confused. Are we still mounted? Positions on maps do not show anyone in squares, but also do no show that we have enough space between to be on 4X4 mounts. I am also confused as to why Ziyad would take my bow show away in the surprise round, but that is another question. :) Looks like one make their 50/50 miss chance throwing into the fog? With the fog I can't charge. Can't really do anything. :(

Den readies his bow to shoot any enemy that shows himself.

Qadira

Dendarial, the mounts are currently under "squeeze" rules. You can still shoot if you like since you already saw them, you'll just be at a 50/50 miss chance. I've made some modifications to the map to make it a bit more stable, so you shouldn't see people off squares anymore.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 5/11 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

OK, That makes sense. Just like the thrower of that pilum must have done...

Recalling where the leader on the ground was Den quickly fires the arrow he already had knocked.

Miss chance, high is good: 1d20 ⇒ 17 A hit!

Bow Shot: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 221d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12


(Male Half-Elf Rogue 4 AC 18 / HP 34/34 / F +5 R +9 W +4 / Init. +10 / Perc. +10)

obsuring mist is 50% concealment so I am unable to sneak attack, Drider, can you send me the map? Thank you!


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 5/11 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

For what its worth the enemy is not in the mist. If you can get out of it you can sneak attack.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

Uh, Vhalas you can stand on the edge of the mist and be under stealth with 20% conceal yourself and sneak the barb just adjacent to the mist. Or ranged sneak one of the others.


Female Elf Cleric 2 / Wizard 1

Talia raises her arms around her and says Eleni sílar antalyannar! . Then draws her wand of Mage Armor.

Casts Bless on the party, including Windbraid.

Qadira

Vhalas Rhun wrote:

yea just got the map from Drider didn’t see that yet [/ood]

Muttering under his breath to about perfectly good feet Vhalas slips from his mount to the ground.

[ooc] Ride check: Quick Dismount DC 20 14 + 6 = 20

Then, slipping thru the mist and his mounted companions like a snake thru grass, he draws his short swords and moves to strike the barbarian. G5

Stealth 9 + 13 = 22
Attack Roll 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage Roll 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6, 5) + 2 = 18

Qadira

Barbarian:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

He does not notice you.

Vhalas:
As you slice him with your blade, you see him fall to the floor, motionless.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

Wasp urges her horse to move up in front of the wounded Windbraid and with a "CRACK" her whip lashes out at the nearest barbarian(G8), attempting to entangle his feet, and trip him up.

I've moved my token on the map.
Ranged Trip Attempt 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18

Qadira

He's out of reach, as he's 15' high on the mountain.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

D'oh! Didn't realize he was that high. Damn, such a good trip roll too. Can I shoot him with my crossbow instead?

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

I won't even bother rolling damage on that...


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

As far as I can tell there's no penalty for attempting a fast dismount besides it taking the normal amount of move? So here goes nothing...

Fast Dismount: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Then after that I'd like to start climbing that small pillar at D4, assuming its also 15', so I can get line of effect to the terrain on top of the cliffs next time

Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Ziyad keeps the mental image of the battlefield replaying in his mind, with utmost concentration he puts one hand over the other, rising up from the earth.

Qadira

Having seen his companion fall in combat, you hear an echoing scream as one of the barbarians (west most) goes into a rage. He climbs down five feet and drops to the floor:
climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

He takes a step forward to H4, the spot where he saw his ally fall, and swings wildly

81 or better misses: 1d100 ⇒ 25
Swing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17+6 2h str, +2 power attk

As he lodges his Great Axe into Vhalas' side, the Barbarians eyes widen, and a large smile comes to his face.

Qadira

Seeing a Crossbow bolt go flying past his face, the eastern Barbarian rages, and makes his way down to F7.

climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Once he makes his way down, he takes a wild swing right in front of him at the shadowy figure he sees ahead of him wielding a crossbow

4 or lower missses: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Swing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12 +6 2h str, +2 power attk

The Barbarian swings and misses.

Qadira

(On his turn)
Fearing for Wasp's safety, Windbraid releases his clutch on his longbow and grasps his longsword.

He swings at the barbarian:

20 or lower misses: 1d100 ⇒ 81
Swing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

His horse also makes a full attack on the barbarian:

20 or lower misses: 1d100 ⇒ 51
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

20 or lower misses: 1d100 ⇒ 75
2 hooves: 1d20 ⇒ 19 - 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

A total of 11 damage.


M Elf (Falconer) Ranger 1 (Per: +8/(10 Human) Init:+4, HP 5/11 AC: 17//14/13 F: +3 R: +6 W: +2/4 vs enchantment) Favored Class +1 skill point

Den peers into the mist, trying to see the barbarian engaging Wasp.

Perception from 10': 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Well, I was not sure I even had a chance to see from 10', but with a nat 1 I will assume I cannot, so no rapid shot for me this round.

Urging his horse forward Den rides through the mist to where he is mostly out of the vision obscuring area and where his horse does not have to squeeze, grateful that the mist prevents the barbarian he passes from lashing out at him.

Once out of the mist he takes a shot at the barbarian that is engaging Vhalas.

Blessed Precise Shot: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 291d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Ohh, threat, rolling to confirm

confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 = 192d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10


Female Elf Cleric 2 / Wizard 1

Heading for work so here is my next round

Talia taps her chest with the ready wand and utters Fain Atost.

Uses the wand to cast Mage Armor. AC = 16 now.


Male Urban Elf (Rogue 1 / Wizard 3) hp 22/22, AC 16, (T12/FF10), Init +4, Perc +15(16traps). F+3/R+5/W+4

I'm also about to go to school, so here's my next actions

Ziyad continues to the top of the pillar...

Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Then hops across the small gap to E3...(I'm guessing thats about 3 feet so auto-success with my 6 acrobatics from stand still, but heres a roll if needed)

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

And finally advances slowly, stealthily towards the edge of the mist, expecting an enemy nearby he draws his dagger (as part of the second move action)...

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Did the barbarian leave any extra weapons or gear up here? There doesn't happen to be a big boulder up here, is there? Otherwise I'll probably draw my grease wand next turn or summon and cast down, hopefully not to late to matter...also if you guys want me to lift the mist just say so.

Qadira

Initiative to Vhalas, and then wasp


Female Elf Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 4

My action will obviously follow Vhalas', but I'm not sure when I'll be able post tomorrow. Also, I'm fairly confident my action won't be affected by Vhalas'.

Wasp drops her crossbow and draws her rapier, thrusting at the barbarian threatening her and Windbraid.

"Over here."

Switch to rapier as a move action, and attack F7. +1 bonus due to attacking from horseback.
20% change to miss...
1d100 ⇒ 99
We're good! Attack roll!
1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
A hit!
Damage
1d6 ⇒ 3

Her stinger bites into the barbarian's flesh, drawing blood. The Killer Wasp's expression looks disturbingly like a joyful one.

Qadira

Vhalas:

Having taken a large blow from the greataxe, Vhalas refocuses with his shortswords and takes two swings at the barbarian:

20 or lower misses: 1d100 ⇒ 81
Shortwsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

20 or lower misses: 1d100 ⇒ 18
Shortwsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

His main-hand strikes true, and deals 5 damage, but his off hand doesn't manage to connect, striking a line in the mist.

He then takes a five-foot step north, slipping into the shadows, to F5.

Qadira

Ziyad:
You notice three saddled horses up above. They don't seem to be of the same breed as the one's you're riding.
As for the boulder, good question IMO Boulder Check: 1d100 ⇒ 71No boulder visible

Qadira

Having lost sight of the rogue, the west-most barbarian fixes his gaze on the ranger. He takes a step forward, and swings violently in a mad rage:

Swing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16 +6 2h str, +2 power attk

Dendarial notices the change of attention just quick enough to attempt a dodge, but can't quite get out of the way of the barbarians axe. It lands, dealing 16 points of damage.

Qadira

The east-most barbarian looks at the blood dripping from his waist and laughes. He then swings his axe with a wild rage at Windbraid, leaving a trail of his axes projectile in the mist:

21 or better hits: 1d100 ⇒ 37
Swing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12 +6 2h str, +2 power attk

He slices Windbraid, dealing 12 damage. Windbraid has now lost 21 hp total.

51 to 100 of 513 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness: Quest of the Shin'Rakorath All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.