Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Second Darkness beer and pretzles

Game Master drbuzzard

Second Darkness converted to PF with gestalt rogues.

map


4,401 to 4,450 of 4,774 << first < prev | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | next > last >>

HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

posting from phone... Please move my icon

Move :Sileth steps through the door to get LOS on the dragon

Swift :uses 1pt from arcane pool to activate spell recall. Regaining one use of Intensified Snowball
1pt left in arcane pool

Standard :cast Snowball

RTA intensified Snowball : 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Damage : 8d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 4, 6, 5, 6, 3) + 1 = 34

-Posted with Wayfinder


Elf Witch/Rogue 8 - HP: 89/89, - AC:24/T:19/FF:19 - INIT: +11, Percep: +15 <darkvision,light sensitivity F:+7/R:+14/W:+10(+2enchants) - CMB:+6-CMD:23,Speed:30ft: Staff:10/10
Trash Panda - Raccoon Familiar:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 23/T: 14/FF: 21 - INIT:+2, Percep: +14 <low-light vision, scent F:+3/R:+9/W:+10 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20ft,Climb20ft

Rags walks away from the booboo (probably provoking) and into the room.

There he casts Blindness on the dragon. (DC17 Fort) (I think he's at -4 right now)

SR Check: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 20


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

...But not before Marckus roars at the dragon and runs away!
Reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
AoO: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28, Damage: 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 Still bypassing DR, if applicable
Demoralize: 1d20 + 23 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 23 - 4 = 30

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

Kronug decides the others are probably doing alright againdt the dragon and keeps stabing the demon.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 - 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 18 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 18 - 1 = 23
Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 18 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 18 - 1 = 25


Actually the latest snowball already killed it (Marckus missed with the AOO anyway).


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

Sileth slings his bow over his shoulder... Looks at the melee-bros and makes a show of blowing off the Frost emanating from his fingers

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Gestalt Bloodrager/Rogue 9|| HP: 72/72 (99/99 w/rage), AC: 23 (21 w/rage [25 w/shield]) (FF: 21 T: 14) {AC 26, FF 24 w/shield}|| Init: +6, Fort: +11 (+14 w/rage) Ref: +11 Will: +10(+12 w/rage) || Per: +14

"Proud of you friend."

So, does the demon bail again?


He hasn't yet.


Male Human Gestalt Bloodrager/Rogue 9|| HP: 72/72 (99/99 w/rage), AC: 23 (21 w/rage [25 w/shield]) (FF: 21 T: 14) {AC 26, FF 24 w/shield}|| Init: +6, Fort: +11 (+14 w/rage) Ref: +11 Will: +10(+12 w/rage) || Per: +14

Ulthar runs back into the room and gives Baloo a whappin'.

Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Whap: 1d10 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27


Ulthar lays a wallop on Baloo.


Seems to be Baloo's go, and he steps back and vanishes again.

There are no apparent enemies once more.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

"Escaping again? I am starting to hate Baloo's guts" says Kronug as he walks to the dragon's room.

"These things hoard stuff, we should look for it. And good job Sileth, you made a kellid barbarian proud... they grow... so fast..."


You search around through the room and eventually find a rather modest hoard.

There's some clearly magic items (bow, chain shirt, falcata, robe) and a pile of coin which means nothing since I WBL.


Elf Witch/Rogue 8 - HP: 89/89, - AC:24/T:19/FF:19 - INIT: +11, Percep: +15 <darkvision,light sensitivity F:+7/R:+14/W:+10(+2enchants) - CMB:+6-CMD:23,Speed:30ft: Staff:10/10
Trash Panda - Raccoon Familiar:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 23/T: 14/FF: 21 - INIT:+2, Percep: +14 <low-light vision, scent F:+3/R:+9/W:+10 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20ft,Climb20ft

"I feel obligated to point out that every time a flying monster hovers above us, raining down death, you guys seem at a loss for something to do about it." Rags says as the taps his foot on the floor next to the magic bow.

Trash-Panda stands on his hind legs next to him, crosses his little forelegs, and taps his little foot to mimic his master.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

Marckus reaches for the gold and it evaporates before his greedy hands. "Just can't get ahead." He says with a dejected sigh.
I don't think I even *have* money. This is the poorest WBL has ever left me at level 8.
At least my chain shirt is mithral. That's the next best thing to owning magic items.


And you ate gravel...

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

"If you wanna magic me into flying I won't argue, Rags, but I do want to point out that I was at a loss because I was tired and couldn't get proper angry... That the thing flied and I didn't was moot." the kellid says as he grabs the falcata and kisses it "I will call you Marlene because you are a beautiful and classy lady. Rags, tell me what are Marlene's powers! Use your mojo and tell me!" he says waving the pointy falcata in front of the elf.

Identify it pleeeeeeease


Elf Witch/Rogue 8 - HP: 89/89, - AC:24/T:19/FF:19 - INIT: +11, Percep: +15 <darkvision,light sensitivity F:+7/R:+14/W:+10(+2enchants) - CMB:+6-CMD:23,Speed:30ft: Staff:10/10
Trash Panda - Raccoon Familiar:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 23/T: 14/FF: 21 - INIT:+2, Percep: +14 <low-light vision, scent F:+3/R:+9/W:+10 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20ft,Climb20ft

spellcraft(falcata): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33
spellcraft(robe): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27
spellcraft(bow): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
spellcraft(chain shirt): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

"Guys...I'm pretty tapped out. Maybe we could rest a bit before continuing? Kronug looks pretty wiped out as well. all out of spells and arcane pool But first let's take a look at these goodies. What have you got there Rags?"

spellcraft falcata: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
spellcraft robe: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
spellcraft bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
spellcraft chain shirt: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

After helping Rags identify the items Sileth mounts the dragons head shoves a couple arrows in the dragons head and casts the recently created Cantrip SELFIE


Falcata: admantine called
Robe: blazing
Chain shirt: mithral chain shirt of fire resistance
Bow: impervious, adapative


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

Marckus changes his (chain) shirt.


Elf Witch/Rogue 8 - HP: 89/89, - AC:24/T:19/FF:19 - INIT: +11, Percep: +15 <darkvision,light sensitivity F:+7/R:+14/W:+10(+2enchants) - CMB:+6-CMD:23,Speed:30ft: Staff:10/10
Trash Panda - Raccoon Familiar:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 23/T: 14/FF: 21 - INIT:+2, Percep: +14 <low-light vision, scent F:+3/R:+9/W:+10 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20ft,Climb20ft

Rags checks out the robe.

"I guess I could learn some fire spells...."

(I'm not sure there's much on the witch spell list with fire)


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

Not with your patron there's not.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

"Wait, adamantine? As in hard to break and hard breaker? I love you Marlene." says the kellid with marvelled eyes.

"Either this sword is speaking to my heart or I am too tired to think straight... Sileth's right, we should camp for a while."


translation for Kronug-I'll be in mah bunk


what now?

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

Well, I just realised that since Big K's fatigue came from a Ray of Exhaustion the effext has probably faded already... But Sileth is still out of mojo, so unless we agree on trusting his archer half the plan seems to be making camp around the dragon's corpse. And now that I type it,
I think maybe we should push forward after Jean patches us up and wait for our naps until we are bacj at the redneck camp.


Male Human Gestalt Bloodrager/Rogue 9|| HP: 72/72 (99/99 w/rage), AC: 23 (21 w/rage [25 w/shield]) (FF: 21 T: 14) {AC 26, FF 24 w/shield}|| Init: +6, Fort: +11 (+14 w/rage) Ref: +11 Will: +10(+12 w/rage) || Per: +14

Isnt the redneck elf camp kind of far away right now? This room should be secure enough with a watch going on. Also, is no-one actually picking up that bow? Picking up an actual ranged weapon would benefit some of us. Not naming any names. Marckus or Kronug.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

I assumed the archer would take it. But if he doesn't I will. But really Kronug ought to since I have to use martial flex to use it,
and I can use martial flex for other things like lunge.
I do think we should rest here-ish, but maybe not exactly here, because those babalou demons might come back. Or something.


Elf Witch/Rogue 8 - HP: 89/89, - AC:24/T:19/FF:19 - INIT: +11, Percep: +15 <darkvision,light sensitivity F:+7/R:+14/W:+10(+2enchants) - CMB:+6-CMD:23,Speed:30ft: Staff:10/10
Trash Panda - Raccoon Familiar:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 23/T: 14/FF: 21 - INIT:+2, Percep: +14 <low-light vision, scent F:+3/R:+9/W:+10 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20ft,Climb20ft

rest here sounds like a good plan


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9
Ulthar the Warped One wrote:
Isnt the redneck elf camp kind of far away right now? This room should be secure enough with a watch going on. Also, is no-one actually picking up that bow? Picking up an actual ranged weapon would benefit some of us. Not naming any names. Marckus or Kronug.

normally as a dedicated archer Sileth would want the magic bow. BUT....Sileth isn't strong (str 10) and won't make good (any) use of the Adaptive property. But one of you strong guys could, particularly if Markcus were to flex into Deadly Aim.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

Adaptive is a great property for barbarians, and I don't have enough flex to get deadly aim yet, but I guess I'll take it since Kronug isn't.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

I can slide Deadly Aim somewhere between Greater Sunder, Sundering Strike and Improved Critical. In any case and thanks to Rage and Reckless Abandon, I still would get hella attack roll with a +7 to damage from Strength. I'm getting the falcata, though, so Marckus call (and we still can share it depending on the situation)


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

Oh no you take it. I am not a stuff hoarder. Brawlers are made to fight stuffless.
Which is good, because Buzzard doesn't like giving me stuff.


Male Human Gestalt Bloodrager/Rogue 9|| HP: 72/72 (99/99 w/rage), AC: 23 (21 w/rage [25 w/shield]) (FF: 21 T: 14) {AC 26, FF 24 w/shield}|| Init: +6, Fort: +11 (+14 w/rage) Ref: +11 Will: +10(+12 w/rage) || Per: +14

I swear to god, I'm gonna take it and give you my s$@~ty not magic bow to fight each other with politeness judo over.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

Too late, I already added it to my gear! The Slimy Kronug gets his way again! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!


Male Human Gestalt Bloodrager/Rogue 9|| HP: 72/72 (99/99 w/rage), AC: 23 (21 w/rage [25 w/shield]) (FF: 21 T: 14) {AC 26, FF 24 w/shield}|| Init: +6, Fort: +11 (+14 w/rage) Ref: +11 Will: +10(+12 w/rage) || Per: +14

NNOOOOOO! Someone did what I wanted!!!


Elf Witch/Rogue 8 - HP: 89/89, - AC:24/T:19/FF:19 - INIT: +11, Percep: +15 <darkvision,light sensitivity F:+7/R:+14/W:+10(+2enchants) - CMB:+6-CMD:23,Speed:30ft: Staff:10/10
Trash Panda - Raccoon Familiar:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 23/T: 14/FF: 21 - INIT:+2, Percep: +14 <low-light vision, scent F:+3/R:+9/W:+10 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20ft,Climb20ft

Sileth might has well take the robe, he might know a fire spell at some point


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

ok thanks. I'll take the robe. I do cast Scorching ray occasionally


OK, so where do you intend to camp if that is the plan?


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

looks like Q3a may be a good option but there is still an icon #3 in there. Did we possibly forget to kill something?


Yes, a guy locked himself in there.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

Can we enslave him?

-Posted with Wayfinder


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

Well shall we take care of that guy we left behind a couple of doors back? I don't feel like bunking down for the night with someone nearby who wants to stick a sword in our guts."


Elf Witch/Rogue 8 - HP: 89/89, - AC:24/T:19/FF:19 - INIT: +11, Percep: +15 <darkvision,light sensitivity F:+7/R:+14/W:+10(+2enchants) - CMB:+6-CMD:23,Speed:30ft: Staff:10/10
Trash Panda - Raccoon Familiar:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 23/T: 14/FF: 21 - INIT:+2, Percep: +14 <low-light vision, scent F:+3/R:+9/W:+10 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20ft,Climb20ft

"I feel like that's every night, Sileth"


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +13 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

"He probably means someone who isn't doing it for giggles." Marckus says, stifling a giggle. "I think it's a good idea though. Kronug, you haven't been very stabby lately. Do you want to go kill that guy? Maybe have the healbot heal our bots first?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

"Okay, I will. I have something in mind...but first Jean gotta patch us just in case I screw it."


Channel.

healing: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 2, 2) = 13


Male Human Gestalt Bloodrager/Rogue 9|| HP: 72/72 (99/99 w/rage), AC: 23 (21 w/rage [25 w/shield]) (FF: 21 T: 14) {AC 26, FF 24 w/shield}|| Init: +6, Fort: +11 (+14 w/rage) Ref: +11 Will: +10(+12 w/rage) || Per: +14

"I would offer as well if you like. To go kill the guy I mean."

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

"Well, come with me Gumby, two brobarians are better than one. But first, Rags, can you lend us your lockpicks?" says the kellid.

Once the tools are onhis hands and Gumby is ready Kronug heads towards the drow's hiding place and stops in front of the door. With his old falcata in hand, Kronug clears his throat and speaks in a deep, melodic and booming voice.

Readied action to kick the door fully open if the drow unlocks and opens it after his words

Speaking undercommon:

"The intruders have been dealt with! We need your report before reassigning you! "

Bluff: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

If that doesn't work and for the sake of moving things forward, Kronug tries to lockpick the door and if that doesn't work neither he starts hopping the door down

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22

4,401 to 4,450 of 4,774 << first < prev | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.