Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Second Darkness beer and pretzles

Game Master drbuzzard

Second Darkness converted to PF with gestalt rogues.

map


1 to 50 of 4,693 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Strange days are afoot in Riddleport as an inexplicable shadow hovers in the sky over the city, attracting scholars and mystics to divine its meaning. Yet for most of Riddleport’s citizens, the shadow’s significance, known locally as “The Blot,” is fleeting. Life continues on the streets of Riddleport.

You all find yourselves at the Gold Goblin gambling hall. There's a bit event there called Cheat the Devil and Take his Gold, and this has the place bustling with a good sized crowd. By happenstance everyone in the party arrives at the same time.

Just inside the main doors, two sultry beauties scantily clad and wearing faux bat wings, devil horns, and tails play the part of alluring succubi. Both are employees of the Gold Goblin, and they cheerfully register contestants for the tournament and process entry fees. Armed guards stand nearby to either side of an immense treasure chest into which each patron’s entry fee is added. The guards are on hand to not only protect the money, but to prevent any overzealous admirers from trying to dare the infamous touch of a succubus.

Beyond the registration table is the hall’s game floor. Dozens of gamblers, waitresses dressed as succubi, and bouncers mill about the room, wandering amid tables offering various games while dealers shuffle cards, roll dice, and spin wheels. Moving through this throng are a dozen more of the barely clad, bat- winged vixens serving drinks and batting coal-black eyelashes flirtatiously for tips. In the center of the chamber is a short podium atop which sits a massive gold chest affixed to the floor by similarly gaudy chains. On either side of it stands a bare- chested bouncer in the exotic garb of some foreign sultan’s court. Each stands with muscled arms crossed over his chest and with a naked scimitar of prodigious size tucked through his waistband. High above them, from the hall’s cloth-draped ceiling, hangs a brass birdcage within which crouches a small, bat-winged, pointy-tailed devilish creature that sulks as it gazes over the room and occasionally rattles the bars threateningly.

As the windows begin darkening with twilight, several gamehall employees enter, carrying torches shaped like pitchforks skewering burning heads made of straw
and cloth to light several large braziers,

giving the hall a more infernal hue. A hush falls over the gathered crowd as a short man climbs to the central podium, accompanied by two gorgeous “succubi,” and stands before the gold, chain-shrouded chest there with demoness on either side. He wears a formal suit, and his thinning black hair is slicked back. His left arm ends in a stump just above the wrist, and affixed to it is a bronze cap from which protrudes an oddly shaped key. This is Saul Vancaskerkin, the owner of the Gold Goblin and host of the tournament. He bows before
the crowd and clears his throat before speaking.

“Welcome, one and all, to the Gold Goblin Gambling Hall and your chance to cheat the Devil and win back not only your soul but all of his gold as well.” He says this last as he pats the large chest before which he stands. “I hope you found your reception by the Devil’s lovely temptresses suitably entertaining.”

This is met by a general murmur of laughter and a few catcalls.
“Let’s take this moment to thank Old Scratch himself for attending this event. Not only did he loan us these lovely, dark angels, but he also emptied the deepest vaults of Hell itself to provide the gold for this tournament.”

“Of course, he plans on replacing what he loses in gold with the souls of those of you who don’t win. The tournament rules are quite simple—as you play, you’ll earn more chips. And with those chips, you’ll be able to bribe your way out of the current Hell you’re trapped in, working your way down deeper until you get to Old Scratch’s treasury. Currently, all of you are Old Scratch’s prisoners in the first of the Hells, Avernus. If you want to work your way down to the ninth circle, you need to win games. Each time you win, you’ll be awarded a golden eye.If you come in second,you’ll get asilver tooth. And third place wins a copper heart. These bits of flesh and bone are what the devils use in Hell for currency, and they’re what you’ll need to pay in order to bribe your way into the next layer of hell. The first player to win a game after reaching Nessus not only keeps his winnings for that game,but also earns back his soul and the ten thousand silver coins that the Devil put up for this tournament. You can, of course, decide to cash out your winnings at any time you want, but if you do, or if you run out of money entirely... well, that means Old Scratch gets you.” Vancaskerkin grins evilly and the caged imp cuts loose with another profane tirade.

[b]“And that earns you the Devil’s Mark and an escort out of the game hall until the tournament is over. What, you ask, exactly is this Devil’s Mark? Well, it’s something too utterly horrible to even contemplate. The forfeiture of your very soul, it is. But I suppose I can show you what it is— gods know I more than deserve the Devil’s Mark. In fact, better
make it two, girls!”
With that, the two succubi accompanying him lean over and each firmly plants a kiss on Saul’s cheek with her ruby-red lips. When they pull away, their lip rouge has left clearly visible prints in the same shocking red on his cheeks. Saul beams as he cries out, “The Devil’s Mark, everyone!” which is greeted by a flurry of shouts, catcalls, and hoots. “Now, let’s cheat the Devil and take his gold!” which prompts one more rabid flurry from the imprisoned fiend above, and with that, the tournament begins.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Now this what I've been waiting for! Dwarfus pats his waist and makes his way to ward the tables. On the way he rattles the imps cage

My advice to you old pal is don't get out in a cage. But if ya get let out for a hit come by and have a drink.. He toasts the patron of the event.

Then he moves toward a table and pushes his way to a seat

We talking or playin!


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea carefully begins to make his way off the ship. He notices that several of his "shipmates" are giving him strange looks. Looking around he finds a barrel, lifts it up onto his shoulder so as to somewhat disguise himself, and carries it down onto the dock. Once down on the dock he sets the barrel down and leaves it. Seagulls scream over head and men (and a few women) hustle about. I wonder where I am? Looking over his right hand shoulder he sees the giant white arch. Seeing someone walking past him, carrying a mess of fishing nets, he asks, Hello, can you tell me... Before he can finish the man says, You be in Riddleport. Now get out of my way! Looking up at the arch again he then notices a dark spot in the sky. Odd.

Looking for a meal, Nivea finds himself at the Golden Goblin. Upon seeing the women at the front he nearly panics and reaches for his sword. Costumes, just costumes. I need to relax. he says to himself.

After listening to Saul's speech, Nivea laughs out loud at the irony of his situation. Just can't seem to escape the Dark Prince. He then sees a table with an empty seat. "Succubus...get me a flagon of that ale and a plate of something warm! Now lets have some fun."


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

I like your style! he calls to the other table at Nivea

Make sure ya win so I can take your money at the next table!


After spending the last few of hours healing a couple of fighters for Clegg, Hyder heads out into Riddleport. Having heard there is a new game at the "Gold Goblin" he goes that direction, entering the game room just in enough time to hear, but not see due to the 'tall folk' in front of him, Saul's announcement.

Following the dwarf and Cheliaxian into the casino, as the tall human says something about a dark prince. 'Well at least they are getting out of the way, is that fellow a hellknight? Odd place for a law-dog. The dwarf is no surprise their love of gold is legendary... wonder what that ball and chain is that he is carrying...

Watching the two go to separate tables, Hyder goes to a third, climbing up onto the bar stool and sitting on his knees, he smiles at the succubus running the game, as he takes out his gold and asks giving her his finest smile; "Where do I start so's I can get my soul back?"


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea smiles as he watches the Halfling climb up on his stool. Definitely not in Cheliax anymore. So strange not seeing a Halfling in chains. I hope no one can tell where I am from.....
You just hold onto your gold master dwarf! I will be joining you shortly once I clear this table!


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

dot


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

I wonder what Saul has up his sleeve. The crafty bastard always ends up on top somehow..Oh well I'm not gonna figure it out by staying on the sidelines

Sileth takes a seat at a table and before putting his gold down remarks to the other players

"Be careful boys...The house always wins"

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

The tall and mighty man known as Kronug stands at the back of the crowd during Saul's speech. At the end of it he mutters to himself "Crom's bearded beard! These city folks sure like theatrics..." After some chat with the gorgeous succubi he decides the next course of action...

Towering over most of the presents except those of orcish blood he walks to the table where the funny dwarf is sitting and join them.
"My soul already has an owner but I'll gladly bargain my conscience and half my memories for a lot of silver and a succubus' kiss! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He loudly stomps the table while laughing "Get on with the game!"


Anyone who want to gamble can give me charisma or profession gambler checks.

One people are done with that stuff, we can get on to normal murder hobo business like you expect.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

Murderhoboin' is cool, but so are sexy succubi and poker! Does bluffing if this is simmilar to poker work? Anyway here is my Charisma check, I will roll bluff later if needed.

Charisma Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


The gambling rules here are very abstracted (though I believe there are more in depth rules as an option which I will be ignoring). You can give bluff a shot if you choose.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea takes a good long pull from his mug and slaps down a single gold piece.
Well, I am in....how does this game work?
Charisma Check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

Looking at his hand Kronug sprouts "I've never seen so many Kings together HAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Natural born liar.


The bath lotion loses his gold piece.

Cona... err, I mean Kornug BSes his way into doubling his stake.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

Yay! Crom favors the bold!


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus tosses in a coin and puts on his gamblin face. Which interestingly enough is the same as his fighting face, and eating face, and farting face.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 gambler


The dwarf gets a 50% increase in his stake.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

I guess the gamblin hands are warmed up, lets play for real!

He lets it ride, and adds another coin

2.5 gold

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 gambler

How you doing over there! I'm gonna be meeting you soon!

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

"I hope those gambling hands aren't cheating hands indeed, master dwarf."

Kronug slams 5 gold pieces to the table.

Charisma: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Bah no need ta cheat. Just gotta watch the dealer, he always gives himself away. Betting 5, reckless. Could pay off big though. I prefer slow and steady increase myself.


These gambling games are mostly against the house.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

I indeed sat in your table. Kronug is reckless, he knows only the basic!


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

oh, editing above


The 16 gets you a minor win of 20% increase in stake.


Hyder smiles at the succubus and places 2 gold on the table and smiles "Let the winning begins" carefully watching the human and dwarf at the table next to him. 'hope those two don' bust the place up, at least not until after I take Saul and his make-believe devil for all there gold!'

bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Small increase in stake (20%)

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

Let's start the meeting while the rest arrive.

"You play well, dwarf. What's yer name? Mine's Kronug, son of Kronug!" says the muscle that talks while bumping his chest.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Ya can call me Dwarfus Maximus. The world knows me as the dwarfiest of the dwarfy dwarves

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like you, Dwarfus! And what brings the dwarfiest dwarf to this hole full of snakes and thieves?"

Kronug have slightly lost interest in gambling for now, he'll keep playing until instructed to leave or advance.


I'll have a large plate of dwarf, with a side of dwarf, and a dwarf shake


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Very important dwarf business. But today I am here for gold. And if we are lucky some idiot will start a fight when he loses.

you forgot the dwarf appetizer


Yes, and iced dwarf for desert.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

mmm iced dwarf. can I have dwarf sprinkles with on that?


Along with dwarf syrup.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

best AP ever!

I'mma feelin like this is gonna be a good day Dwarfus says as he reaches forward for his expected payout


Picking up his winnings, Hyder decides to try another game, hearing the dwarf and Kellid he could tell by the accent having a good time at the next table, hoping the dealer or whatever the person running the table is called, would be distracted, Hyder pulls up a stool climbing up beside them, "Couldn't help but hear, Dwarfus and Kronug, right? Names 'Hyder' you boys new in town?" then turning to the 'succubus' he places his two gold on the table tapping the table with his index finger twice, "Count me in." As he discreetly prays for guidance on the deal.

bluff: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20


HP 57/57 AC 25/ T 18/ FF 19/ F+9/ R+14/ W+8 /CMD 18, Init +6, Perc +13, Arcane Pool 9/9

After losing his first hand Sileth steps away from the table, not willing to lose anymore gold to Saul's game.

"the games not for me boys, never did have any luck where Saul is concerned."


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Hyder. Watcha hiding from?

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (85/85) RAGE HP(109/109) -- AC 23(21 or 18 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 21(20/15) -- F 12(15) - R 12- W 4 (6) -- CMD 21 -- Init +6 -- Perception +10 --Rage Rounds: 10/20 -- Rogue 5 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 5 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
Drow Stuff

HAHAHAHAHA! This dwarf pleases Kronug! I'm not new in town, halfling, are you? I don't see many of your kind around. Maybe because they are good at not being seen.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea slams his fist down on the table.
BLAST! What kind of game is this where my gold is taken! But....let's try again.
Nivea It's shower soap!puts anther gold piece down.
Charisma Check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Bah! This is stupid! Succubus another ale! At least let me get something for my money. This gambling be a tax on the stupid....which I guess would be me.
And with that Nivea turns to the others?
Dwarfus Maximus, how do you play this game anyways! Is there another game to be played?


Hyder rolls his eyes as he shifts onto his knees to be able to see the game better, "Is a family name in Halfling it means," as the kellid begin to laugh, Hyder realizes that the dwarf was jesting, "Oh, never mind."

Turning to the Kellid, "Yes good at not being seen." looking at the huge man he laughs "Since your not familiar with Halflings let me give you some advice. Do you know when to slap a Halfling?" Hyder smiles for a moment, When he says'gee, your hair smells terrific."


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Bwahaa! I like this one. Who knew Halfling's could be so funny?


it may be funnier if you remember the stupid commercials...


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

I went to the link....give yourself more credit.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 9 - HP: 85/85, - AC: 25/T: 16/FF: 21 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +2, Percep: +10 <darkvision> F: +13/R: +13/W: +13 - CMB: +14 - CMD: 29, Speed: 30ft

Marckus stroked his chin with a meaty hand as he listened to the announcement. His entrance fee was covered by some scrawny elf that had legitimate concerns about his physical safety following their polite discussion outside. Lovely fellow, that elf.

Once the announcement was finished, Marckus spent some time enjoying the scenery and looking for a dice game. Instead he found a card table where a generous gnome had already ordered a drink for him apparently, or at very least kept his mouth shut when Marckus put away the meager portion in one gulp. "I'm winning this round." Marckus declared, taking his seat and picking up some cards.

He put down 3 gold,
Charisma: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
and promptly lost it to what had to be dirty dealing.
"I don't lose, I just take a while to warm up." he declared confidently.
Charisma: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Charisma: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Another few gold pieces came and went,
Charisma: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
but 10 gold later, Marckus had nothing to show for it. He slammed his hand down on the table, only to get death-stared by the nearby bouncer. He sneered back at the bouncer, but removed himself from the table peaceably enough.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

As Dwarfus hears the anger from the other table, and the slamming of a fist he gets ready for some violence he crams some barbarian chew in his mouth and gets ready to barfight

He leans to his new friend

Looks like there is a fight comin!


With those words out of the Dwarf's moth, suddenly grid lines appear on the floor, which you do find rather curious.

Place yourselves on the map. The red area is the gaming zone of the building.


hey drbuzzard, the map says were view only, it won't let me move my icon,


blonde moment, fixed

1 to 50 of 4,693 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.