Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sean's Master of the Fallen Fortress (Inactive)

Game Master osuracnaes


1 to 50 of 567 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

You are in Absalom, the mighty City at the Center of the World, and you’ve always longed to explore one of the countless ruins of failed conquerors that litter the plains outside the city’s walls. You’ve heard rumors that one of the sealed siege castles has been laid open by a minor earthquake. Word on the street is that no one has yet entered the tower, which folks are calling the “Fallen Fortress.” What better way to start a life of excitement and adventure than by exploring its long-abandoned, dusty halls and perhaps claiming its ancient treasures?

You found a group of like-minded individuals all yearning for adventure and have just left the city, the Fallen Fortress your destination. It's only a few hours from the city's walls to the Cairnlands where the mysterious fortress lies open for exploration.

Feel free to introduce and describe yourselves! Once I hear from everyone we'll continue.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios is tall and well-muscled, especially for an elf, but he has an air of playful sarcasm about him that becomes immediately evident in the brief journey to the newly-formed group's destination.

Ahhhh...always a pleasure to get out of the city for a little treasure hunting fun. I, for one, cannot wait to see what this Fallen Fortress has to offer. Pay attention all of you youngsters, and you may learn a thing, or two.

Filios smiles broadly with a wink and nod to the others.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

The Bleeding Rose is dressed to impress. Obviously of Ustalavian decent, the Bleeding Rose is tall and pale, with dark hair tinted green. He has an honest smile, and bears a distinctive stylized rose tattoo on his face.

"What do you expect from this fortress? My connections haven't said anything to me about it, 'cept that it's old, and can't even stand on it's own.", with a fairly deep accent. "Spooky", waving his hands around playfully.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Level 1 Inquisitor

Jareth stands tall at 6'1, his broad shoulders combined with his wide Jaw and buzz- cut hair leave an imposing figure. When he speaks, his even voice and kind eyes makes Jareth not to appear the half-monster he looks like.

...contacts, eh? Jareth takes a mental note.

Jareth smiles back curteously "Spookiness or treasure... I only hope there is something worth doing over there.'

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf Spellblade / 1

Quartes smirks at the condescending tone of Filios, well accustomed to the nature of his father's race. He can't help but smile at the elf, though, as his playful personality nearly mirrors his own. The half-elf can only shake his head at his fellow bastards' questions. Ahh...what a noble lot we are...blood watered down through generations of ill-advised romantic encounters

There's always something worth doing, my severe friend. Life is what you make of it, no?

The swarthy qait of Quartes reminds one of a swaggering pirate, though he bears it with a fighter's grace. He stands tall, though not so tall as Filios and broad, though not so broad as Jareth. Captain mediocrity...that's me He drums his fingers on the pommel of the dueling sword at his hip as he thinks of his own...contacts.

I expect we'll find dusty old stones, drafts that carry ill tidings, and...well, an adventure. He grins widely as he emulates Filios's wink.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Indeed, Quartes, a grand adventure, I have no doubt! Who are these connections you speak of, our fine priest?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

"Jus' friends here and there. People I helped out in the past, or vice versa, a few ladies I take a fancy to, some friends. It's not what you know, but who you know that can help you find what you need."

Silver Crusade

Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

Noran is an average sized dwarf, but one of the few you've ever seen not wearing armor. His only significant posession seems to be a bow.

"I'm mostly just here to make sure there's nothing evil going to come out o' there and ravage the country side, and also just explore and report on it like any good pathfinder."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf Spellblade / 1

Ahh, but what makes a "good" Pathfinder lay solely in the designs of one's employers, does it not? Still, a noble cause indeed, and one I'm proud to champion...so long as there's treasure at the end of it, of course. Saving lives is one thing, but the lost mysteries of whomever fell in the fortress would prove a boon to any of our employers.

Quartes grins slyly as he looks down at the dwarf. I'd of course be willing to bear the burden of your share of the treasure, in exchange for my share of the nobility.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

"You are a grave,. . . a Pathfinder?"


Since this is an introductory module, your characters aren't full-fledged Pathfinders yet. This could be a mission for someone who might be training to be one though.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

In Ustalav, the society is generally seen as graverobbers tampering with things they have no right to and causing more trouble than they are worth. I also assumed that we probably didn't belong just yet. :)

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf Spellblade / 1

Quartes looks as if wounded. Why, not I, indeed. And, I'm certain that our dwarven friend here was merely remarking upon the fine standards to which he holds himself. A goal, perhaps, but one need not be a Pathfinder to seek out the same results. Besides, my employers wouldn't be fit to serve a Pathfinder a Varisian tea...such is their reputation. To someday claim such a title though, well that would be something indeed.

OOC:
thanks for clearing that up


Alright... time to jump right into the action!

After heading due west for several miles, you begin to get worried that the rumors of the fortress were false. However, as you crest one of the many hills that surround Absalom, you find yourselves at your destination!

The ruined siege castle now being called the Fallen Fortress rises out of the churned earth of the Cairnlands. No doors or windows mar the otherwise smooth expanse of the tower’s walls. The tower is quatrefoil in plan; its eastern wing has largely collapsed, exposing the interior floors to the open air. Only the topmost level seems whole, though its eastern portion hangs precariously over the mountain of rubble left by the collapse. At ground level, the rubble frames a gaping hole in the side of the building that provides access to the tower’s darkened interior.

As you approach the tower, a yipping sound draws your attention to the northern wall. Just over 100 feet away, a trio of wild dogs bark and growl at you. Even from this distance their ribs are visible through their skin... and having found a meal, the famished creatures attack!

Initiative Rolls:

Jareth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Beckett 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Quartes 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Noran 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Filios 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Dogs 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Initiative
Noran - 21
Beckett - 11
Dogs - 10
Filios - 9 (+6)
Quartes - 9 (+3)
Jareth - 6

Dog 1 - HP 6/6; AC 13, T 12, FF 12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1
Dog 2 - HP 6/6; AC 13, T 12, FF 12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1
Dog 3 - HP 6/6; AC 13, T 12, FF 12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1

Google Docs drawing is >HERE<. The ring of rubble around the east wing counts as difficult terrain. Go ahead and move your icon on your turn... might need to zoom in. (If you move the background by accident, just Ctrl-Z or Edit -> Undo.) If you can't access it or have trouble with Google Docs, I'll just upload the images somewhere. Try to stick to initiative order when posting unless you know you'll be busy for awhile.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Level 1 Inquisitor
Noran Kekmore wrote:
"I'm mostly just here to make sure there's nothing evil going to come out o' there and ravage the country side, and also just explore and report on it like any good pathfinder."

Jareth gives a curious expression to Noran.

A hunter of evil, eh? Good to hear. But, you don't seem to be aptly equipped... Jareth taps the armor on his chest. Only warriors I've heard that fight half naked are monks. And I've never heard of 'em using bows such as that.

Beckett of the Bleeding Rose wrote:
"Jus' friends here and there. People I helped out in the past, or vice versa, a few ladies I take a fancy to, some friends. It's not what you know, but who you know that can help you find what you need."

Such words are true enough, Jareth smirks as he drifts off to past memories while squeezing his fist to crack his knuckles. Careful of those ladies mind you. They can take more than they give, if you get my meaning. Jareth chuckles...

EDIT: Woops, you ninja'd me Sean! :p

Silver Crusade

Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

"I am indeed a monk, though my specialty is in mastery of the bow."

Noran spots the wild dogs, and steps forward for a clear shot. He lets loose a couple of quick arrows at the distant dogs as if to drive his point home.

action:
5' step
flurry, longbow (looks to be around 120' to a2, so 2nd range increment), so -2/-2
Attack 1 on a2: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2 (miss)
Attack 2 on a2: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18, damage 1d8 ⇒ 8

stats:
HP 10/10
AC 15/15/14
Fort: +3; Ref: +3; Will: +6

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

I'll jut move to V11, and ready an action to attack the dogs with Rose's Kiss if they come at me.

HP 8/8; AC 16, T 14, FF 12; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +6

Readied Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Round 1, Initiative 10

Noran's first shot falls far short of his target, but his second finds its mark. One of the feral dogs falls as the arrow pierces its neck. The remaining pair runs at you across the grassy field, baring their teeth in vicious snarls.

Dog 1 - HP 6/6; AC 13, T 12, FF 12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1
Dog 2 - dying
Dog 3 - HP 6/6; AC 13, T 12, FF 12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Round 1, Initiative: 9, AC: 15, HP: 10/10, Charging

Filios charges to P9 with his Elven Curveblade held high overhead and attempts to disembowel one of the feral dogs.

Curveblade ATT: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
Curveblade DAM: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf Spellblade / 1

Round 1, Initiative 9, AC: 15, T 12, FF 13; Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +0, HP: 11/11

Quartes grins as Filios charges. The usual elven bravado...well, he can have it. The half-elf takes a step forward as he draws his dueling sword, waiting for any of the canines that may make it past the charging elf.

Step to T14...I think
Readied att: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf Spellblade / 1

ooc:
Sure is a shame to waste a crit

Confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


HP:12, AC 18(T:11, FF:17), Fort +3, Ref+1, Will+4

Jareth moves from U13 to Q12, getting ready to take Filios' flank should the Dogs surround him.

Action:
Jareth moves 20ft, readies Standard action to attack any dogs that enter his threated range.
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

EDIT- Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Silver Crusade

Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

Round 2 initiative 21

Noran runs to the side for a clear shot and takes aim at the remaining dog, letting loose another arrow.

Move to Q14
Attack N7: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 MISS

HP: 10/10; AC 15/15/14; F:+3 R:+3 W:+6


I'll take an action for Beckett tomorrow morning if we don't hear from him before then. As far as GMPCing goes in general, I'll wait 24 hours since your last post before taking an action. That sound OK?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Level 1 Inquisitor
GM Sean wrote:
I'll take an action for Beckett tomorrow morning if we don't hear from him before then. As far as GMPCing goes in general, I'll wait 24 hours since your last post before taking an action. That sound OK?

Sounds good to me. It'll be good to keep things rolling at an even pace.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

I am in complete agreement!


GMPC - Round 2, Initiative 11
Seeing two of the dogs fall and the other glaring at the swashbuckler, Beckett moves forward and readies an attack in case the dog approaches to within reach.

Round 2, Initiative 10

Bite 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17; Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The feral dog lunges forward at Filios, going for the jugular with its sharp teeth. As the elf brings up an arm to defend his neck, the dog manages to bite through the armor, tearing away a chunk of flesh (3 damage)!

Dog 1 - dying
Dog 2 - dying
Dog 3 - HP 6/6; AC 13, T 12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

Sorry, I'm not used to this form of init at all. I was waiting for a breakdown on Round 1. I'm not liking this method.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

That black square in O8, is the dog, right?

Silver Crusade

Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

Yes, that is the remaining dog


Oh - sorry! If you'd rather do something else go ahead and change your action.

I'll post in the Discussion thread about init and round format.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Round 2, Initiative: 9, AC: 17, HP: 7/10

Filios attacks the remaining dog who just took a bite out of his throat!

Curveblade ATT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Curveblade DAM: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Crit DAM: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

It's not that, so much as I was thinking that we would have sort of a summary of actions for the round. I didn't even realize people where waiting on me, as about 10 hours ago, the last posted action was "Noran's Round 2". I'm getting kind of confussed as to what is actually going on, especially with all the extra stats all over the place.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Two observations:

[ooc]1) I think that the lead-in by players accurately tracks the progress of the rounds and initiative, provided everone does it. GM Sean: As a suggestion, you can simply update as to the status of the current round's actions when you give the description of the enemy's actions. This will let everyone know what has happened, who is up next and what the updated map may look like. Plus, you would only then have to post once per round like everyone else.

2) DM Sean: If you want to keep giving us the enemy stats, that is fine, but I usually do not see that unless some sort of successful Knowledge Check dictates the same. This would also cut down on the stats posted.

Otherwise - Great Job so far!


Haha... not even past page 1 and we're done with the first combat. Like I said... this thing is heavy on combat and light on story.

With a flash of elven steel, Filios brings his curved blade down on the last dog in a devastating arc. The dog falls from the powerful blow, its head nearly severed from its body.

With the battle quickly over, you are now free to examine the ruined fortress. It towers 80 feet above the surrounding plains, and its entire eastern section has collapsed. You can see the remains of four interior floors, with the fifth topmost story hanging precariously over the rubble below.

Knowledge (engineering) DC 10:
Without anything to support it, the top floor is particularly unstable. A sufficient amount of weight might be able to bring the eastern portion down.

You can make DC 10 knowledge checks untrained... just add your Int bonus.

With the sun overhead, the interior of the tower is dark, but you can make out two empty doorways leading into the fortress: one to the northwest and one to the southwest.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Level 1 Inquisitor

Know(Engineering)

Spoiler:
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

Let's check it out!

Know(Nature)

Spoiler:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Want to roll for the dogs, to find out how hungry they'd have to be to attack a larger group of larger animals.

And a Survival check to surmise how the hunting around here would be to get that hungry, and if that condition is apparent around here.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Keeping his sword drawn Jareth eyes the fortress' surroundings.

Spoiler:
Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Filios, how do you fare? Are you well enough to continue?


Jareth:
The dogs probably tried to bring down someone before running away and returning later. You don't see anything out of the ordinary that would indicate how the dogs got to be so hungry. They were probably just a small pack down on their luck.

Don't worry about putting your actions/rolls in spoilers (unless it's something the other characters shouldn't know :P).

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf Spellblade / 1

know engineering1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Quartes points at the uppermost level. Well, no way we want to up there. That section will come down with a pin drop. He grins at Filios, then waves away Jareth's concern. Bah, he's fine. No more than a scratch, though no doubt one that carries all sorts of fine diseases.

Well, we haven't a great many choices...looks like one or the other. I, myself, am more of a south fellow than a north; what say you?


You should only have +3 on that check... you have K. (dungeoneering) trained, but not K. (engineering)... not that it mattered with your roll. :P

Silver Crusade

Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

"Agreed, no sane dwarf would walk on that top floor without reinforcing it first."

The dwarf examines both doorways, and peers carefully through both, bow at the ready, to see what he can see inside.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24, 60' darkvision

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Yes, Quartes, a mere scratch, but a dose of prayers to whatever deity you worship, Beckett, may be in order. Let me take a quick look at these entrances.

Filios examines the area for any traps at the entrances.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

All appears in order, shall we? I believe the South it is?


The room beyond the southern doorway is choked with rubble and debris blocking your way.

The dimly lit northern wing of the tower seems to have escaped the worst effects of the collapse, but rubble still litters the floor and everything is covered in a thick layer of stone dust. Thick cobwebs cloak the ceiling and hang down the walls like gossamer tapestries. A single archway stands open in the southwest wall, but beyond you can see only darkness.

Since everyone has low-light or darkvision, you can see in the room normally (no 20% miss chance).

Map updated!

Noran:
Hidden in the webs about 12 feet above the floor in the north part of the room, you can make out a giant spider holding a web in its front legs. It's in the middle square against the northern wall.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

I'll go ahead and Channel healing energy, catching everyone that might need, including any dogs that might still be alive and unconscious.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3, as I raise my mace, Rose's Kiss, to the sky.

Know Engineering: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

I'll then move to 018 (bottum corner of the open area of the tower), and take a peak within. <I can't seem to edit or fully seen the map now, no numbers either>

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 with Low-Light Vision

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Vigilante-Priest 1

MAP

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf Spellblade / 1

ooc:
Ah yes - my apologies; got my 'eering's mixed up

Quartes follows well behind the elf and dwarf as they examine the openings, more than happy to trust their practiced eyes to find any potential problems. When close to the southern entrance, he peers in as well, one hand clutching his sword and the other prepared to launch a spell if need be.

perception
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Silver Crusade

Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

Noran gestures for everyone to step back, and when they are all 10-15' back from the doorway, he whispers to the party, "there's a giant spider hanging from the ceiling in there, I am going to try to lure it out the old fashioned way."

Shooting from the doorway, surprise round flurry of arrows then 5' step back out of the doorway
Attack 1: longbow 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15, dam 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack 2: longbow 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17, dam 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Guess everybody should get positioned in that area?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Level 1 Inquisitor

Jareth keeps his shield high, and weapon drawn as he approaches the tower. Noticing that the southern door is blocked by debris, Jareth focuses on the northern door, and begins to cautiously approach it.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Okay everyone, here we are, we don't know what's within or how well these walls will hold up. Now keep your weapons at the ready and Let's get this s@%* done.

Jareth then whispers to himself while placing the spine of his blade to his forehead, "Sarenrae, please guide me and bless your servant."

Jareth Casts Guidance on himself.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios stands to the side of the open door, and stealthily attempts to take a position in hiding from the spider should it exit through the door.

He slow draws his Curveblade to ready an attack when the spider comes within range.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Silver Crusade

Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

GM Sean: I think I messed up, I think I can only do a standard attack during surprise round, so if I can't full attack then it's just 1 attack with an extra +1 on the attack roll for not flurrying. That's if I got the surprise round. :)


Filios Philandril wrote:

Filios stands to the side of the open door, and stealthily attempts to take a position in hiding from the spider should it exit through the door.

He slow draws his Curveblade to ready an attack when the spider comes within range.

Jareth does likewise, but taking the opposite side of the door.

Stealth 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

Attack Roll should the spider approach. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 141d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

1 to 50 of 567 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sean's Master of the Fallen Fortress All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.