Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

SeanDM's Return to Brim

Game Master Mur


601 to 650 of 848 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Seeing Atreos drop the skirmisher, your fellow adventurers feel a sudden rush of courage; each one strikes out with renewed strength and scores a solid hit! One of the adventurers (Ally B) spurred on by Cog's heroic efforts to save the lives of the fallen, rushes to his friend and helps to stabilize him.

While the renewed energy of your allies's attacks seems to drive back the House Cannith Warriors.

Allies and Cannith Warriors COMBAT LOG:

>>> Friendly Adventurers <<<
B: shifts away, drawing his bow, and tries to help stabilize his friend: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 WOW! his buddy (FallenV) is good!
C: @Warr2 (w/ comb adv): **HIT** (warrior2 is now bloodied!)
E: shift forward and @Arti3: **HIT** (arti3 is near dead)
F: shift sideways and @Arti2: **HIT** (arti2 is now Bloddied!)

>>> Dying Allies <<<
I: ???? condition unkown... he may be bleeding out as you fight.
IV: dead save: succeed! (he's hanging in there with 1 failure)
V: lives to see another day, he's been stabilized!

>>> HOUSE CANNITH WARRIORS <<<
1: Dazing Blow vs Thorren: *miss*
2: shifts (to avoid the Combat Advantage) and @Thorren: *miss*
5: Attacks Rive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 vs AC, **JUST! Misses**

Vendis sees Rive in trouble and dispite the earlier (unintended, I'm sure) insult, he sends an arcane healing beam towards Rive's opponent (1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 vs REF, **HIT** for 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 damage, which bloodies the Warrior and Rive heals 5hp)

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
Rive (Warrior5 attacked you): miss, AND Vendis heals you 5 hp (actual hp not temp)

Enemy Defenses:

Artificers* == AC: 18, Fort: 14, REF: 16, WILL: 18
Warriors* ==== AC: 20, Fort: 16, REF: 14, WILL: 14
*Artificer1 and Warrior1 are leaders and have slightly higher defenses

Map Info:

Green == Allies, roman numeraled allies are DYING.
Pillars = block line of sight and provide limited cover
Stairs = the stairs up to the north dais is DIFFICULT TERRAIN
Skulled bodies are dead bodies that creat DIFFICULT TERRAIN

Everything else is normal

RED DOTS on allies and enemies indicates Bloodied (Players do not get marked)
BLUE CORNERS on allies and enemies indicates some special condition (immobilize, crippled, stunned... It's more so that *I* remember what's-what) -- PLAYERS are not marked.
PURPLE DOTS are Cog's Curse
ORANGE DOTS are Rive's Mark.
BROWN DOTS are Thorren's Mark.
YELLOW "ZONE" is Thorren's Aura (+2 to AC)


Initiative:

Initiative - bold shows who's turn it is (#)=how far from the double doors you are.
======================TOP OF THE ORDER=====================================

Vendis: 7temp hp
Katsuye: 7temp hp
Rive: 6temp hp

Thorren: has an aura (+2 AC)

Cannith Artificers:
- 1 (Leader) (1 Shroud)
- 2: Bloodied
- 3: Cursed by Cog, Bloodied (near dead)

Theeb and Kartus (19) moving to catch up to you-all
Atreos
Cog: 7temp hp, concealment (-2 to be hit) TEONT, has a +2 on next stabilize attempt
Aurr:

Allies:
- B: Bloodied (armed with bow)
- C:
- E: 7temp hp, Bloodied
- F: Crippled (-5 dam)
Dying Allies:
- I - ???
- II - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- III - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- IV - was Ally-A (1 fail)
- V - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!

Cannith Warriors:
- 1 (Leader)
- 2: Cursed by Cog, Marked by Thorren, Bloodied
- 5: Marked by Rive, Bloodied

=======================END OF INITIATIVE===================================

Rive and Katsuye, you're up!
Rive, don't forget to mark that you got healed for 5hp!

<< NEWEST MAP >>


Female Revenant Assassin 2

One more time!
Free Heal Check on Leg I 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

With grim determination I close my eyes, whisper something to my blade and vanish...reappearing on the other side of Thorren. With a mindful eye to my back, I motion at Artificer I briefly before focusing on Warrior 2.

Shadow Step to E4, Assassin's Shroud on A1, Shadow Storm on W4
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Awesome...so glad I stepped out of hiding for that. lol


Katsuye is still confused by the fallen allies status. She can't read his condition in the heat of battle... and perhaps that is throwing off her aim. The Cannith Warrior easily blocks her blow with his shield.

PS, why didn't you take up a flanking position? Not that the +2 would've made your roll a hit, but it would've at least been flanking then... Is it to be able to bamf on your next turn? (that's what I figured anyways)


Male Human Level 1 Battlemind

Thank you, friend gnome. [Rive says, grateful for the heal. OK, he didn't say "gnome", even though he looks like one. The puts him at 11 hp with 6 temp. He'll hit the warrior in front of him with Bulls Strenght. 1d29 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 and pushing him to G11. He'll mark him with Battleminds Demand.[/ooc]


Female Revenant Assassin 2
SeanDM wrote:
PS, why didn't you take up a flanking position? Not that the +2 would've made your roll a hit, but it would've at least been flanking then... Is it to be able to bamf on your next turn? (that's what I figured anyways)

Right on. Next turn I can jump and be right next to the artifcer. I hated giving up flanking (not that it would have done any good).


LOL,
Rive you rolled a d29. ummmm... that would sure be a funny shaped die.
I was looking at your numbers and I was like, "Hey a CRIT!", then I noticed the wrong die.
A 20 on a 29-sider, would be about a 14 on a 20-sider. 14 + 8 is still a hit, so no worries. I just thought that was funny.


PS. Gnomes don't look like that anymore. They're kinda scarey now... All black-eyed, crazy haired, and evil... pure evil... and they always seem to have a sinus infection (here are some links)
<< A picture of the new gnome >>
<< The best video ever of the new gnome! >>
<< Here's another of the same gnome... >>
<< And one last one, where he gets promoted to a PC >>


New turn coming up.


Thorren unroots himself fr the first time and shifts slightly gaining an openning on the warrior between Katsuye and himself (he maintains his aura, shifts to flank, and swings at warrior2: **HIT** but for minimum damage -- that warrior stays marked by Thorren).

The artificers respond to the new vigor in your allies by unleashing more purplish crippling beams. The underlings miss, but the leader delivers a terrifying blow to Thorren, trying to take down the shielding aura (Thorren stumbles for a second, he is badly bloodied... not "near dead", but definitely bloodied). The bloodied artificer to the north also takes out his last mechanical healing infusion and administers it to himself... (he's no longer bloodied!)

Artificer COMBAT LOG:

>>> Artificers <<<
arti1: Shifts, Crippling Beam vs Thorren: **CRIT**
arti2: Shifts, heals self, and Crippling Beam vs AllyF: *barely misses*
arti3: Shifts, Crippling Beam vs AllyE: *miss*

Theeb and Kartus are nearing the chamber... you can hear them running your way now, Theeb will enter the room next turn (Kartus will stay in the hall, all nice and safe-like).

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
none

Enemy Defenses:

Artificers* == AC: 18, Fort: 14, REF: 16, WILL: 18
Warriors* ==== AC: 20, Fort: 16, REF: 14, WILL: 14
*Artificer1 and Warrior1 are leaders and have slightly higher defenses

Map Info:

Green == Allies, roman numeraled allies are DYING.
Pillars = block line of sight and provide limited cover
Stairs = the stairs up to the north dais is DIFFICULT TERRAIN
Skulled bodies are dead bodies that creat DIFFICULT TERRAIN

Everything else is normal

RED DOTS on allies and enemies indicates Bloodied (Players do not get marked)
BLUE CORNERS on allies and enemies indicates some special condition (immobilize, crippled, stunned... It's more so that *I* remember what's-what) -- PLAYERS are not marked.
PURPLE DOTS are Cog's Curse
ORANGE DOTS are Rive's Mark.
BROWN DOTS are Thorren's Mark.
YELLOW "ZONE" is Thorren's Aura (+2 to AC)


Initiative:

Initiative - bold shows who's turn it is (#)=how far from the double doors you are.
======================TOP OF THE ORDER=====================================

Vendis: 7temp hp
Katsuye: 7temp hp
Rive: 6temp hp
Thorren: has an aura (+2 AC), Bloodied, Crippled

Cannith Artificers:
- 1(Leader): (2 Shrouds)
- 2:
- 3: Cursed by Cog, Bloodied (near dead)

Theeb and Kartus (5) moving to catch up to you-all
Atreos
Cog: 7temp hp, concealment (-2 to be hit) TEONT, has a +2 on next stabilize attempt
Aurr

Allies:
- B: Bloodied (armed with bow)
- C:
- E: 7temp hp, Bloodied
- F:
Dying Allies:
- I - ???
- II - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- III - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- IV - was Ally-A (1 fail)
- V - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!

Cannith Warriors:
- 1(Leader)
- 2: Cursed by Cog, Marked by Thorren, Bloodied
- 5: Marked by Rive, Bloodied (near dead)

=======================END OF INITIATIVE===================================

Cog, Aurr, Atreos, you're up!

<< NEWEST MAP >>


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

Cog moves to L8 and targets Warrior 5.

Eldritch Blast vs. Reflex

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Changeling Artificer

Stantard action: I will use Thundering armor on Warrior5. Attack roll VS Fort 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Pretty sure that is a miss but Rive still gets a +1 AC bonus

"Here s little help Rive!"

I will move to J 13 just in case the warrior tries to get me

HP/Stats Used:
HP: 16/26 , Surges 2/8, AP 0/1


Male Deva Invoker Level 1

Standard Action: I will use Vanguard' s lightning again on H11. That should only hit Warrior5. Attack roll VS Reflex 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Alright that should be a hit!

Damage roll: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Bah not the greatest but better than nothing!!!

Atreos gathers an energy and directs towards the enemy warrior."The Heavens don't like you!"


Atroes's Lightning might not have been the strongest he could command, but it is enough to burn through the last of the warrior's life. He crumples to the ground as sparks of light play across his fallen body (Dead Warrior! --- Cog, you had him cursed, so you get a +1 on any one d20 roll before the end of your next turn!).

Once again, seeing another enemy fall to your hand, your allies seem to fight with renewed vigor -- dropping one of the artificers and pushing the attack in your favor! (Cog, Arti3 went down too and you had him cursed, this gives you another +1 on a die roll, bringing it to +2 on a roll... this is so wierd, I'm using the DnD die roller online to speed up my npc turns, it rolled terribly the first dozen or so turns, but the second you guys started killing enemies, the die rolls have been great... it's strange how the dice play out!)... Unfortunately, you see one of your fallen allies slip closer to death (AllyIV failed another, putting him at 2 fails!)

The lead artificer tries to rally his men, "Attack the new targets. To the last!" The lead warrior slips in close to Katsuye and attempts to stop her from closing on his commander... but getting this close to her must've shocked him for a second and his normally sure attack misses.

Allies and Warrior COMBAT LOG:

>>> Friendly Adventurers <<<
B: shoots at war2: *miss*
C: shifts, @war1: **HIT** (good hit, warrior1 was healed up to full, so you don't notice the effect)
E: moves around the field, @arti3: **HIT** and it kills the Artificer!
F: shifts, @arti2: **HIT** (light damage)

Dying Allies:
I - ???
IV - Death Save: **FAIL** (2 fails)

>>> Cannith Warriors <<<
1(Leader): shifts and @Katsuye with Dazing Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 vs AC, *miss*!!
2: @Thorren: *miss*

Vendis sends his arcane ray into the middle of Katsuye and Thorren hoping to damage the warrior between them, and heal the two of you (1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9vs War2's Ref, *miss*). But his red beam goes wide of his target and harmlessly just lights up the room with no effect.

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
Katsuye (the lead warrior attacked you): *miss*

Enemy Defenses:

Artificers* == AC: 18, Fort: 14, REF: 16, WILL: 18
Warriors* ==== AC: 20, Fort: 16, REF: 14, WILL: 14
*Artificer1 and Warrior1 are leaders and have slightly higher defenses

Map Info:

Green == Allies, roman numeraled allies are DYING.
Pillars = block line of sight and provide limited cover
Stairs = the stairs up to the north dais is DIFFICULT TERRAIN
Skulled bodies are dead bodies that creat DIFFICULT TERRAIN

Everything else is normal

RED DOTS on allies and enemies indicates Bloodied (Players do not get marked)
BLUE CORNERS on allies and enemies indicates some special condition (immobilize, crippled, stunned... It's more so that *I* remember what's-what) -- PLAYERS are not marked.
PURPLE DOTS are Cog's Curse
ORANGE DOTS are Rive's Mark.
BROWN DOTS are Thorren's Mark.
YELLOW "ZONE" is Thorren's Aura (+2 to AC)


Initiative:

Initiative - bold shows who's turn it is (#)=how far from the double doors you are.
======================TOP OF THE ORDER=====================================

Vendis: 7temp hp
Katsuye: 7temp hp
Rive: 6temp hp, +1 AC TEOaurrNT
Thorren: has an aura (+2 AC), Bloodied, Crippled

Cannith Artificers:
- 1(Leader): (2 Shrouds)
- 2:

Theeb and Kartus (5) moving to catch up to you-all
Atreos
Cog: 7temp hp, concealment (-2 to be hit) TEONT, has a +2 on next stabilize attempt, +2 on d20 roll TEONT
Aurr:

Allies:
- B: Bloodied (armed with bow)
- C:
- E: 7temp hp, Bloodied
- F:
Dying Allies:
- I - ???
- II - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- III - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- IV - was Ally-A (2 fails)
- V - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!

Cannith Warriors:
- 1(Leader)
- 2: Cursed by Cog, Marked by Thorren, Bloodied

=======================END OF INITIATIVE===================================

Rive and Katsuye, you're up!

<< NEWEST MAP >>

Oh! I forgot to update the yellow circle on allyIV at E5, he should have a "2"


Female Revenant Assassin 2

I try to ignore the gristled enemy over my shoulder and focus on the wounded foe in front of me.
Shadow Storm on W2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
My mortality is far too distracting.

The hovering warrior's shadow moves and I flinch just enough to miss my intended target. I curse under my breath and send an apologetic look at Thorren. I motion at the artificer near the corner (A1), darkening the shadows further and settle in for whatever the enemy brings.
Assassin's Shroud on A1

Status/Used:
HP: 13/24 +7Temp, Surges: 0/8, AP: 0/1


Female Revenant Assassin 2

I borrow a move from a certain blood elf I know, and place a giant red bouncing arrow above the head of Warrior 1. The warrior looks up and swats at it several times, but Rive's glassy-eyed look tells me that he hasn't noticed it yet. And then I remember that it is a damage boost for ranged attacks and Rive doesn't use those. Instead I shuffle through a couple of options before the bouncing arrow is replaced by a steady white skull.

Yup, that's right, Mr. Tanky-pants...come over here and hit this guy.


Male Human Level 1 Battlemind

Rive, hearing Katsuye's summons, seeing a companion in danger, growls deep in his throat. He heads to E6, where he'll be adjacent to both warriors, and hits Warrior 2 with the ol' Cobra Strike. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6, marking him. He'll use Battlemind's Dmand to Mark warrior 1 too.


Katsuye's blade misses the warrior she has pinned between her and Thorren.
It takes Rive a few moments, but he shakes himself out of it, and charges in to help (Warrior2 is badly bloodied, he's got about a half-dozen hp left).

The artificers continue to send their strength-sapping beams into the crowds. "Fight on, fight on! Give Terris more time... fight on!" The lead artificer is most concerned with Katsuye. His purple and black beam sears off most of her temporary strength. The other artificer sends his magic into the ally that is chasing him down... nearly dropping him with a powerful strike.

@Atreos:

You see a strange look pass over Ally-F. It was the moment Artificer2 hit him hard enough to bloody him. Your Passive Insight is high enough, that even in the heat of battle you notice what you could only describe as the look of betrayal. Yeah, you're convinced that Ally-F feels betrayed by the artificer.

Odd.

Thorren tries to fight past the artificer's crippling magic to put down warrior2 (Thorren attack vs War2: **HIT**, but he does very minimal damage because of the Crippled state, which is gone now after his attack.)
Theeb runs into the chamber and puased a moment to look around to make sure that you-all are still standing. (Kartus remains in the hall, mostly out of sight). Theeb's sword is drawn and his shield is ready. He utters an oth to himself, "Dol Dorn's Blade." And then shouts, "CANNITH DOGS, WHO WANTS TO BE FIRST TO DIE ON MY SWORD!" (He knows he has the most health of all the allies in the room, save maybe Vendis, and he's hoping to draw fire... but he is willing to go where you direct him. Theeb is good with his sword, he can aide someone's defenses, and he has a decent Heal skill - tell him what you want; Kartus will not enter the room unless you succeed on a very high Diplomacy Check -- Kartus is minion-level (one hit, and he's dead... and he knows it))

Artificers COMBAT LOG:

>>> CANNITH ARTIFICERS <<<
arti1: Shifts west, and then Crippling Beam vs Katsuye: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 vs WILL, **HIT** for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 AND you are CRIPPLED (-5 to damage on the next attack you take before the end of your next turn)
arti2: Shifts west, and then crippling beam vs Ally-F: **HIT**, Ally-F is badly Bloodied (7hp left)

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
Katsuye (the lead artificer attacked you): 6 dam, but your 7temp hp absorb it.

Enemy Defenses:

Artificers* == AC: 18, Fort: 14, REF: 16, WILL: 18
Warriors* ==== AC: 20, Fort: 16, REF: 14, WILL: 14
*Artificer1 and Warrior1 are leaders and have slightly higher defenses

Map Info:

Green == Allies, roman numeraled allies are DYING.
Pillars = block line of sight and provide limited cover
Stairs = the stairs up to the north dais is DIFFICULT TERRAIN
Skulled bodies are dead bodies that creat DIFFICULT TERRAIN

Everything else is normal

RED DOTS on allies and enemies indicates Bloodied (Players do not get marked)
BLUE CORNERS on allies and enemies indicates some special condition (immobilize, crippled, stunned... It's more so that *I* remember what's-what) -- PLAYERS are not marked.
PURPLE DOTS are Cog's Curse
ORANGE DOTS are Rive's Mark.
BROWN DOTS are Thorren's Mark.
YELLOW "ZONE" is Thorren's Aura (+2 to AC)


Initiative:

Initiative - bold shows who's turn it is
======================TOP OF THE ORDER=====================================

Vendis: 7temp hp
Katsuye: 1temp hp, CRIPPLED (-5 dam)
Rive: 6temp hp, +1 AC TEOaurrNT
Thorren: has an aura (+2 AC), Bloodied,

Cannith Artificers:
- 1(Leader): (3 Shrouds)
- 2:

Theeb & Kartus: Theeb wants instructions for next turn!
Atreos
Cog: 7temp hp, concealment (-2 to be hit) TEONT, has a +2 on next stabilize attempt, +2 on d20 roll
Aurr

Allies:
- B: Bloodied (armed with bow)
- C:
- E: 7temp hp, Bloodied
- F: Bloodied, CRIPPLED (-5 dam)
Dying Allies:
- I - ???
- II - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- III - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- IV - was Ally-A (2 fails)
- V - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!

Cannith Warriors:
- 1(Leader): Marked by Rive
- 2: Cursed by Cog, Marked by Rive, Bloodied (Near Dead)

=======================END OF INITIATIVE===================================

Atreos, Aurr, and Cog, you are all up!
Cog, don't forget you have a temporary bonus to your d20 rolls for having your Cursed targets die --- check out the initiative.

<< NEWEST MAP >>


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

Cog moves up to H5 and will attempt to stabilize Ally I.

Heal check (Ally I)

1d20 ⇒ 7

Stabilize Attempt

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

Theeb! Assist me with the healing!

Cog waves him to come over to help him with Ally I.


Cog looks confused at the status of the fallen allies (clearly Cog is not a healer)... But Theeb hears your call and looks to be heading that way when he gets a chance (he'll have to Run to get there).


Male Changeling Artificer

Move action: I will move to G13 and shoot from cover!

stantard action: I will use aggravting force on Artificer 2. Attack roll VS AC : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 And that is a miss...


Male Deva Invoker Level 1

Move action: I will move to E 10.

Stantard action: I will use Vanguard's lightning on C6 which I beleive should hit Warrior 1 and Artificer 2

Attack roll VS Reflex on Warrior 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Woohoo that is a hit

Attack roll VS Reflex on Artificer 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Woohoo that is a miss....

Damage roll: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Not bad!


Maaten's brother grunts at the impact of the lightning. He stumbles for a second (Warrior1 is Bloodied!), but when he regrips and spins his blade with a one-handed flourish you see a glimmer in his eye (I forgot the first time he was bloodied, he has a power that recharges when he is bloodied, and so it's recharged now... which is a shame for me, b/c I would've used it before :( ). "Your doom will be swift. The Keeper will take you. No one will mourn your passing..."

His curse must've hit home, your fellow adventurers falter in the face of the lead warrior's fury. All of their strikes go wide of their targets. The lead Cannith Warrior finds room, leaps in the air and slams his blade into the ground. A wave of energy explodes out, and knocks several of your friends over. Katsuye and Rive stand tall, but the openning is enough for the other warrior to slip in and delivers a gorey strike to Rive's back.

Allies, Warriors COMBAT LOG:

>>> Fellow Adventurers <<<
B: shifts and shoots bow at War2: *miss*
C: moves up and @arti2: *miss*
E: moves up and @war2: *miss*
F: shifts and @arti2: *miss*

Dying Adventurers:
Ally-I == ??? Status unknown
Ally-IV = Death Save: **Success** (he still hangs in their with TWO fails)

>>> CANNITH WARRIORS <<<
war1: Shifts East and uses Encounter Power: Knock Out (close burst 2, 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 damage, prone, and no OA)
- vs AllyC: *miss*
- vs Katsuye 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 vs AC, *miss*
- vs Rive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 vs AC, *miss*
- vs AllyE: **HIT** (his temp hp absorb it, but he's knocked PRONE and can't make OA till SOwar1NT)
- vs AllyB: **HIT** (near dead, he's knocked PRONE and can't make OA till SOwar1NT)
war2: Shifts East and Attacks Rive with combat advantage: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 = 29 vs AC, ***CRIT!*** 1d8+6 = 14 damage


Vendis tries to help Rive recover a bit of energy and health. His red arcane beam strikes into the crowd (1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 vs REF, kills warrior2, and heals Thorren and Rive for 5). The energy burns a hole in warrior2 and splashes some healing onto Thorren and Rive (warrior2 is dead -- Cog, that gives you a +1 to a d20 roll next turn, he was cursed).

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
Katsuye (the lead warrior attacked you): *miss*
Rive (the lead warrior, warrior2, and healed): 9 total damage (so -3 after your temp hp)

Enemy Defenses:

Artificers* == AC: 18, Fort: 14, REF: 16, WILL: 18
Warriors* ==== AC: 20, Fort: 16, REF: 14, WILL: 14
*Artificer1 and Warrior1 are leaders and have slightly higher defenses

Map Info:

Green == Allies, roman numeraled allies are DYING.
Pillars = block line of sight and provide limited cover
Stairs = the stairs up to the north dais is DIFFICULT TERRAIN
Skulled bodies are dead bodies that creat DIFFICULT TERRAIN

Everything else is normal

RED DOTS on allies and enemies indicates Bloodied (Players do not get marked)
BLUE CORNERS on allies and enemies indicates some special condition (immobilize, crippled, stunned... It's more so that *I* remember what's-what) -- PLAYERS are not marked.
PURPLE DOTS are Cog's Curse
ORANGE DOTS are Rive's Mark.
BROWN DOTS are Thorren's Mark.
YELLOW "ZONE" is Thorren's Aura (+2 to AC)


Initiative:

Initiative - bold shows who's turn it is
======================TOP OF THE ORDER=====================================

Vendis: 7temp hp
Katsuye: 1temp hp
Rive:

Thorren: has an aura (+2 AC), Bloodied, Crippled

Cannith Artificers:
- 1(Leader): (3 Shrouds)
- 2:

Theeb & Kartus Theeb is coming to help stabilize
Atreos
Cog: 7temp hp, concealment (-2 to be hit) TEONT, +1 to one d20 (TEONT)
Aurr:

Allies:
- B: Bloodied (near dead) (armed with bow), PRONE, no OA till start of warrior1 next turn
- C:
- E: 4 temp hp, Bloodied, PRONE, no OA till start of warrior1 next turn
- F: Bloodied
Dying Allies:
- I - ???
- II - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- III - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!
- IV - was Ally-A (2 fails)
- V - Stabilized and Fine, he will live to see another day!

Cannith Warrior1(Leader): Marked by Rive, Bloodied

=======================END OF INITIATIVE===================================

Rive and Katsuye, you're up!

<< NEWEST MAP >>

Two things:
1) Atreos, makes ure you catch the spoiler a couple of posts up -- it would've been easy to miss.
2) Everyone should consider leveling up, YOU WILL PROBABLY BE LEVEL 2 AT THE END OF THIS!


Female Revenant Assassin 2

Withstanding the latest blast and seeing that others are also still standing leaves me with a renewed sense of vigor and I turn from the Warrior to face the Artificer.

I have already been made to bow to the Keeper and yet here I am. Perhaps he sent me back to find you.

Assassin's Shroud on A1, Shadow Step to C3 and Shadow Storm on A1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 I am assuming that is a miss.


19 is a hit on his AC! The lead artificer's AC is one higher than the regular mooks.
Go ahead and roll damage when you get a chance.

The artificer tries to dodge out of the way, but Katsuye's khopesh just catches him.


PS...(just thought of this) You will now have a total of 4 shrouds on the artificer. That's the maximum amount. So, you may want to invoke them with this strike, remember that even if you miss an attack, when you invoke your shrouds it still does damage.


Female Revenant Assassin 2

Woot! I didn't want to assume that one higher would do it. I also should have made it clear that I was invoking the shrouds since I would need to do that in the table game. I'll be better about it.

Damage 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Shrouds 4d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 2, 6) = 11
Total Damage = 21

What I said to him earlier is way more awesome now.


Big Hit! That Bloodies the Atrificer Leader.
Rive, you're up.


Male Human Level 1 Battlemind

Rive will give Warrior 1 what's-for with Bull's Strength: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27, for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 damage, pushing him to C6, freeing Rive up to move to C5, granting him combat advantage on Warrior 1 and Artificer 2 (unless one of them moves. Which I'm sure they won't). He'll mark Artificer 2 with Battlemind's Demand, then stand there looking tough until it's his turn again.


Katsuye's blow cuts a terrible arc through the artificer (the leader is bloodied - for the time being) and Rive pushes the Cannith soldier back while taking up a tactical position.

Thorren moves in closer to the battle and helps try to take out the lead warrior, but walking through the bodies must've unnerved him and his swing goes wide (maintain aura, move to D5, attack War1: *miss*). The last two artificers try to get clear of the melee and launch their, now very common, Crippling Beams. The lead artificer removes another mechanical healing bug from his pouch and uses it on himself. You see his wound stitch itself closed (he's no longer bloodied!) and then he launches his beam at Katsuye, the energy burns across her (she's near dead, or redead, or non-undead... or whatever it is for Katsuye).

AURR!:
Aurr, make an Arcana Check, DC: 8

Arificers COMBAT LOG:

arti1: shifts away, heals self, shoots Katsuye with Crippling Beam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 vs WILL, **HIT** for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 AND you're CRIPPLED (-5 to damage on the next attack you take before the end of your next turn)
arti2: shifts away, attacks Ally F with Crippling Beam: *barely miss* (Rive's mark was the difference maker)

Theeb runs to F5 and on Cog's behalf checks on the fallen allies. (Free Heal check on I at G4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16, Stabalize attempt on IV at E5:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 === AllyI is fine, he has already stabilized, and AllyIV is now fine.) "These two will live. I'll help Katsuye!"

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
Katsuye (the lead artificer attacked you): 11 damage (you had 1 temp hp left, so it's 10)... that puts her near dead I think.

Enemy Defenses:

Artificers* == AC: 18, Fort: 14, REF: 16, WILL: 18
Warriors* ==== AC: 20, Fort: 16, REF: 14, WILL: 14
*Artificer1 and Warrior1 are leaders and have slightly higher defenses

Map Info:

Green == Allies, roman numeraled allies are DYING.
Pillars = block line of sight and provide limited cover
Stairs = the stairs up to the north dais is DIFFICULT TERRAIN
Skulled bodies are dead bodies that creat DIFFICULT TERRAIN

Everything else is normal

RED DOTS on allies and enemies indicates Bloodied (Players do not get marked)
BLUE CORNERS on allies and enemies indicates some special condition (immobilize, crippled, stunned... It's more so that *I* remember what's-what)
PURPLE DOTS are Cog's Curse
ORANGE DOTS are Rive's Mark.
BROWN DOTS are Thorren's Mark.
YELLOW "ZONE" is Thorren's Aura (+2 to AC)


Initiative:

Initiative - bold shows who's turn it is
======================TOP OF THE ORDER=====================================

Vendis: 7temp hp
Katsuye: CRIPPLED
Rive: 6temp hp -- May have a Marking Response
Thorren: has an aura (+2 AC), Bloodied

Cannith Artificers:
- 1(Leader)
- 2:

Theeb & Kartus Theeb is moving towards Katsuye next to either defend her or assist in the attack on the Artificer
Atreos
Cog: 7temp hp, concealment (-2 to be hit) TEONT, +1 to one d20 roll (TEONT)
Aurr

Allies:
- B: Bloodied (near dead) (armed with bow), PRONE, no OA till start of warrior1 next turn
- C:
- E: X temp hp, Bloodied, PRONE, no OA till start of warrior1 next turn
- F: Bloodied,
Dying Allies:
- all are Stabilized and Fine, and will live to see another day!

Cannith Warrior1(Leader): Marked by Rive, Bloodied

=======================END OF INITIATIVE===================================

Atreos, Cog, Aurr... you're all up!

<< NEWEST MAP >>

RIVE! Your marked target shifted away, do you want to follow him?
Also, he shot at AllyF (and missed), do you want to do anything in response??


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

Cog will move to E3 and place Warlock's curse on Warrior 1. He eyes him as his staff begins to glow. Suddenly a bolt of crackling energy corses towards the warrior.

Eldritch Blast vs. Reflex

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Ouch, I'm on a terrible streak! I forgot the extra +1 but it wouldn't have done much.


I think ATN is on vacation right now (his anniversary). I'll NPC his turn tonight/tomorrow, so we can keep it moving...


Atreos's Turn

Atreos moves closer to the main doors and summons forth the power of his god. Lightning explodes on the artificers. Frying both (Artificer2 is now badly bloodied).

Move Action: Move to D11
Standard Action: Uses Vanguard's Lightning on A5, targets both artificers:
- Arti1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 vs REF
- Arti2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 vs REF **CRIT** (11 damage)
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Aurr's Turn

Thundering energy ripples forth from Aurr and coalescing on Rive before blasting out at the Cannith Warrior. Slamming into the warrior strong enough to nearly drop him (the warrior is badly bloodied).


Standard Action: Uses Thundering Armor on Rive (Rive gets +1 AC till end of Aurr's next turn)
- Attack vs Warrior: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 vs Fort
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


RIVE, check the end of my post a few messages above. You have a potential move from last turn... but I just realized that you're on the stairs, you may not be able to shift towards the artificer when he fled because the steps are difficult terrain.

Atreos and Aurr put on a thunder and lightning show, nearly ending the combat in one swift move. Your allies close in and continue the assault on the Cannith soldiers. It looks like the canniths may be close to their last moments...

Allies and Cannith Warrior COMBAT LOG:

>>> Friendly Adventurers <<<
B - Stands, shoots at Warrior1: *miss*
C - shifts up and attacks Warrior1: *miss*
E - Stands, switches to his bow, shoots at Arti1: **HIT** (Artificer1 is now Bloodied)
F - shifts over and attacks Arti2: *miss*

All dying allies are fine, no rolls necessary.

>>> Cannith Warrior <<<
Shifts north, and attacks Rive with his Dazing Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 vs AC. **Horrid miss**

Vendis fires his red healing/wounding beam from his wand, but the shot goes wide and splashes off the far wall...

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
Rive (the lead warrior attacked you): *miss*

Enemy Defenses:

Artificers* == AC: 18, Fort: 14, REF: 16, WILL: 18
Warriors* ==== AC: 20, Fort: 16, REF: 14, WILL: 14
*Artificer1 and Warrior1 are leaders and have slightly higher defenses

Map Info:

Green == Allies, roman numeraled allies are DYING.
Pillars = block line of sight and provide limited cover
Stairs = the stairs up to the north dais is DIFFICULT TERRAIN
Skulled bodies are dead bodies that creat DIFFICULT TERRAIN

Everything else is normal

RED DOTS on allies and enemies indicates Bloodied (Players do not get marked)
BLUE CORNERS on allies and enemies indicates some special condition (immobilize, crippled, stunned... It's more so that *I* remember what's-what) -- PLAYERS are not marked.
PURPLE DOTS are Cog's Curse
ORANGE DOTS are Rive's Mark.
BROWN DOTS are Thorren's Mark.
YELLOW "ZONE" is Thorren's Aura (+2 to AC)


Initiative:

Initiative - bold shows who's turn it is
======================TOP OF THE ORDER=====================================

Vendis: 7temp hp
Katsuye: (near dead) Crippled
Rive: 6temp hp -- May have a Marking Response

Thorren: has an aura (+2 AC), Bloodied, Crippled

Cannith Artificers:
- 1(Leader) Bloodied
- 2: Bloodied (near dead)

Theeb & Kartus Theeb is moving towards Katsuye next to either defend her or assist in the attack on the Artificer
Atreos
Cog: 7temp hp, concealment (-2 to be hit) TEONT, +1 to one d20 roll (TEONT)
Aurr:

Allies:
- B: Bloodied (near dead) (armed with bow)
- C:
- E: 4 temp hp, Bloodied, (armed with bow)
- F: Bloodied
Dying Allies:
- all are Stabilized and Fine, and will live to see another day!

Cannith Warrior1(Leader): Marked by Rive, Bloodied (near dead)

=======================END OF INITIATIVE===================================

Rive and Katsuye, you're up!

<< NEWEST MAP >>

AURR!:
Aurr, last turn when the lead artificer healed himself, it was his third healing infusion -- he should only have two. Perhaps the Canniths have found a way to increase their artificers' healing energy.
(I realized you cannot fail a DC:8 Arcana Check, so I just gave you an automatic success on the roll)


Female Revenant Assassin 2

It isn't clear clear how much of the blood dripping down my khopesh is mine or the artifcer's. I bare my teeth, spit blood on the floor and advance.

Do you think that will stop me, Toy-maker?

Shift to B3, Assassin's shroud & Shadowstorm (invoke) on A1
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 My determination is a driving force and I sink the blade deeply.
Crit Max Damage + Shroud 14 + 1d6 ⇒ 4 18

Status/Used:
HP: 3/24, Surges: 0/8, AP: 0/1


NICE. CRIT!! Dead Artificer1, he had 16hp left, that crit dropped him. nice work!
The artificer stares at Katsuye as her khopesh hacks through him. "This is not my end. Danieth will succeed... " And with a last cough, "TORVEL AVENGE ME!" The other two Cannith soldier watch their leader's lifeless body fall. They know it's a fight to the death and look to try to take one more of you with them...

BTW, neither of the remaining guys seem to react to the shouted names, ie, neither of the remaining guys are named Danieth nor Torvel.


Male Human Level 1 Battlemind

Rive will shift to C6, and Serpent Strike Warrior One 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage and marking him. He'll use Battlemind's Demand to makr Artificer 1 too.


Rive wrote:
Rive will shift to C6...

You can't shift to C6, those are stairs (difficult terrain). If you move, he's get an OA, so I'd stay put, besides you didn't really need the flanking to hit him :)

AND actually, if you attack first, kill him, you can now move freely and pin that last artificer in and mark him with Battlemind's Demand (there's only one target left - it's artificer2).
Would you like to do that?

Rive's quick longsword finishes off Maaten's brother (Dead warrior). The last artificer standing shouts in despair... he's knows he's next but he cannot surrender.

Artificer2's turn is coming up... he's near dead and this is his last shot... then it's Cog, Aurr, Atreos's turn


Rive moves forward to mark Artificer2.

Thorren knows he's crippled and won't be able to do much damage, so instead, he moves forward to try and shield Rive in case the remaining artificer gets another shot off.

The remaining enemy holds his wand in front of him and begins filling it with arcane energy. He overloads it with power. the wand glows brighter and brighter and finally explodes in a flash of energy.

Burst 3, attack vs Ref, 2d6+3 damage, caster takes 1/2 damage.
Katsuye: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 vs Ref, *miss*
Rive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 vs Ref, **HIT**

Thorren: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 vs Ref, *miss*
AllyC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 vs Ref, **HIT**
AllyF: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 vs Ref, *miss*
--Damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9
ALSO, The artificer takes 4 damage, he's DEAD.

Total Damage to PLAYERS: (Look in the Combat Log for details)
Katsuye: none
Rive: 9 damage (that burns through your temp hp, does that drop you? If it does, Theeb's first action will be to stabilize you)


When the last Cannith Enemy slumps to the ground, you are finally able to let out a soft gasp and take your first break in a combat that seems like it took days to finish.

For both comats, bypassing the chasm trap, and rescuing the dying allies,
Everyone gets 670xp That should be enough to put you at level 2.
Whoohoo!

Let me know what you would like to do now?


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

I went to update my xp and realized I still had it marked at 0. What is the overall XP for the group? Cog would help our group loot the previous fight and our share of this fight. Cog will also help tend to the fallen. When everything is together he will prepare for a well deserved rest. I will let you know when I finalize level 2.


I have you guys at 1045xp.

Cog has already had some success with the fallen adventurers. So, his assistance will be welcome!

Cog, after making sure all the recovering allies are safe and secure, you intend to head back to the chasm and finish looting... anyone else going with you?


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

Cog will not go wandering off into the dungeon alone, but will basically assist on looting, healing, etc. wherever the group goes.


Female Revenant Assassin 2

Do we recognize this group of "ally" as being our actual allies (people from the meeting room on the same mission) or are they just ally because we chose the same side? I would watch to see how our leaders behave. And although we're "done", there are a lot of open doors here, a dias that was important for a reason, a job we still need to finish?, and a dead enemy that called out the names of two people we don't appear to have killed.

Training would take over. After assessing that I am not currently bleeding out, I would take the time to walk the room looking for any sign of movement in the enemy (emptying their pockets, etc) and closing all open doors (except the one we entered) until we can assess what we have.


Good questions and synopsis of the current position

The other adventurers in the room are definitely "friendly". Thorren and Vendis are clearly recognizable from the guild hall (see this link for Thorren, and this link for Vendis), and some of the other adventurers seem familiar enough. These guys appear to be the "good guys" -- or at least fellow employees of House Tharashk.

One thing of note, they seem to be missing their guild paiges (each group was "issued" a House Tharashk guild member and a guard, every group should have had Theeb and Kartus characters). And it would appear (based on their number), that these are two different groups that ended up together.

Theeb uses Cog's help to continue to help the fallen (Theeb is trained in Heal), Kartus begins questioning Thorren about his missing "leader"...

There are two names that were called out at the end of the fight: Danieth and Torvel. The House Cannith Artificers also made reference to their leader, Terris D'Cannith -- it sounded like Terris was on the other side of the main doors (the doors that the artificers were casting on).
Everyone can make knowledge checks on the names (History and Streetwise are most appropriate, though Arcana and Religion may tell you something).
PS, I keep a list of important and semi-important names on Campaign Info Tab at the bottom of that page.

As for the rest of the doors to the room. The doors on the East, South, and West all lead down similar halls to the one you entered through. Not counting the door you came in, two other doors stand open (you would guess these are the doors the other groups entered through). This appears to have been some sort of central chamber.
Dungeoneering or History to learn more.

Katsuye begins to make sure the room is clear and begins to loot. A few of the standing adventurers help out. Thorren seems thoroughly exhausted, but willing to chat. Vendis conitues to eyeball Katsuye, but can't seem to get her alone to talk.

Katsuye, make 3 perception checks: (You're welcome to use your passive perception if you wish)
1 for the doorways you are walking past and closing.
1 for the room in general
1 for looting the bodies (to see if you notice anything strange, not to see if you get all the loot... I'm assuming you do a thorough search of them to get every last scrap of cash/items).

I'll give you a loot total later tonight


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

Cog searches his memory of the names he overheard during the battle.

History on names

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

After assisting in the healing, Cog will help Katsuye loot the corpses and assess the situation and room.

History on the chamber and doors

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Cog is leveled up if you want to check it out Sean. I am pretty sure everything has been updated properly on my sheet as well as on the site. Let me know if you have any questions or think I missed anything.


Cog, your memory is a bit fuzzy -- it's been a long day afterall. You can't remember any significance to the names (History check failed). The room is clearly old dwarven in design. Dwarven runes decorate much of the surfaces (pillars, doorframes, floormolding, walls, steps...). Based on the font used and the decor, you would guess this room predates the current dwarven lords of the Ironroot Mountains (the current year is 998YK, this probably dates bace to before current reconning, -50YK, or older...). A higher roll may have told you more.

If anyone speaks dwarven they can try to make out some of the inscriptions. You will need to make a History Check even if you speak Dwarven because the script/font and language is so old, it's like trying to read and understand Ol'English... in poetry... written in caligraphy... with a shakey hand :P
If you don't speak dwarven, you're out of luck.

Cog, AND ANYONE HELPING SEARCH, make 3 perception checks: (You're welcome to use your passive perception if you wish)
1 for the doorways you are walking past and closing.
1 for the room in general
1 for looting the bodies

Cog, about lvl 2:
Is your new Utility power an encounter or daily (some powers are one, some are the other).
As long as you added one to all skills, your ToHit, and your defenses, and as long as you increased your HP and bloodied value, I think you're good.


Male Halfling Warlock / 2

perception checks:

doorways

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

room

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

looting

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

It's an encounter power; I will add that to the description.


Cog, you don't notice anything new or strange about the area or the bodies you are searching (low Perception rolls).

Loot has been posted in the Discussion Thread (Link Here, or use the tab at the top of this page). You can do all of the splitting of treasure over there, and we can keep this area from getting cluttered.


Also, I know Annette was keeping track of the loot from earlier encounters. The discussion page would be a good place to post that stuff too and make sure that everyone gets something and no items get lost.


Female Revenant Assassin 2

Streetwise Name Check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Those are weird names.

Perception Checks
Doorways 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 They are doors.
Room 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 Maybe this is more than a room?
Looting 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11 Hmmm....shiny?

I am posting our old loot to Sean's link.

I will update Katsuye to 2nd Level after. I've already done the work, I just need to change my character page here.


Katsuye, as you make your way around the room you notice the signs of ancient battle in the room. Sure there are the marks and burns from your recent fight, but there seems to be older marks (ancient marks) that show a fight... the floor also seems to have seen some definite passage (a room this old should be covered in dust/dirt/film... but you can tell that things/people have used this room at least once -- you would need a good Perception Check to learn more, or a Heal or Nature check if you think you can identity the tracks left in the remaining dirt/dust).

A few of Thorren's men are talking to Kartus about the missing guild paige. Vendis (the half-elf) and his men are examining the door (Vendis is using Arcana to check the doorway... there is definitely something magical going on with it... he seems to be discussing it quietly with his group).

Rive, Aurr, and Atreos seem drained after the combat. They sit almost in a coma-state... drooling.


    Thorren wanders over to your group,"'Eya, great timin lads and lass. Ah recognize ya from Karholm. How did ya get here?" Looking you up and down, "Ya look a mess."
    He goes on to explain that his group followed an enterance to this dwarven complex. He can't translate the text found throughout, it doesn't make sense to him (He speaks dwarven, but his History Check has been too low... and he's given up trying). They lost their guild paige, the paige's bodyguard, and one of their group in a series of traps a few rooms back...
    "We could'na ev'n retrieve the bodies to bring back. We just kep movin forward and came ta this room." He gestures to the now looted dead bodies. "These were performin some ritual on those doors. The big one attacked us right off. It looked hopeless, then the half-elf and 'is friends showed, and then ya all showed... Thank Dol Arrah."

PS. This does seem like a good place to take an extended rest (rest for the night). The doors can be watched, there's enough room to place shelter, starting a fire should be easy, and there are enough of you that having a watch at night should be easy.

601 to 650 of 848 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SeanDM's Return to Brim All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.