Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Sardaukar's Legacy of Fire

Game Master Sardaukar


7,301 to 7,327 of 7,327 << first < prev | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | next > last >>

Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Round 0______________________
Total Defensive. Pass.
Saving spells for healing.

Scarab Sages

Hmmm, I think Pae would probably delay also. He wouldn't want to charge in there alone.


The salamander facing you yells in Ignan, "Go for help, I'll hold them!" He takes a step back and assumes a defensive stance as the one nearest the northern door quickly slithers towards it and pulls the massive brass door open. The remaining two salamanders make a quick exit through the now open door.

Map Link

Round 1 - Everyone is up!

Scarab Sages

Pointing down the hallway to the door north of us, "Go around through the other door." The Paladin then charges across the chamber to end up next to the salamadar that opened the door inside the room.

Yes, he intends to weather the AOO's he triggers. He'll end up right next to the salamadar and the door itself. He wants to see where the other salamandars are headed.


Bahir rushes after those leaving the kitchen. The center salamander braces for impact expecting to be the target of his charge, but is surprised as the Paladin rushes past. He switches posture and makes an fruitless attempt to jab the holy warrior with its spear as he goes by.

Salamander #4 AoO on Bahir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

The one at the door releases his grip on the door and prepares for combat. The door slowly begins swinging closed on brass hinges. But not before Bahir sees the other two salamanders slithering north, just disappearing from sight to the left side of the doorway. They haven't gone very far as they don't seem to be that fast of creatures.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem nods in reply to Bahir's order and flies off heading north to intercept the fleeing salamanders.

Double move: Fly up to total of 120' feet into the chamber north of the kitchen and in front of the door in the north wall. If any salamanders are in the way he will fly by them (provoking AoOs), ready to do whirlwind SA next round.


The air elemental spins north, through the northern door and across the welcoming chamber. With his great speed, he beats the other two salamanders who are still slithering through the center of the room and blocks their northern passage. He is easily able to avoid any attacks from them as Hazreem can stay out of their spear range.

Round 1 - Efreat, Mah'ysa, and Pae are up.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Round 1______________
Mah'ysa followed Bahir, adroitly tumbling by the salamander in the middle of the room.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I

Efreat cracks his knuckles and fires his wand at the last salamander before commenting in ignan, "You kobolds would do best to get to a corner and drop any weapons."
use wand of magic missiles5d4 + 5 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 3, 1) + 5 = 18


Pae hustles after Hazreem, but only makes it as far as the northern door on his stunted legs, while Mah'ysa charges in after Bahir. She easily makes it past the salamander as Efreat blasts it with a volley of magic missiles that appear to injury it as expected.

Ignoring Mah'ysa for the moment, the two salamanders left in the kitchen focus on the obvious combative foe. They fall into a flanking position with Bahir and strike with their spears and tails. Apparently not expecting the attack from the rear, it distracts the holy warrior enough that he takes a few minor wounds from their spear attacks. The tips are burning hot, but his protective spell still in effect protects him from further damage. (Total Damage: 27)

Dice Rolls:

Salamander #2 Spear Attack #1 on Bahir: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 Hit
Salamander #2 Spear Attack #2 on Bahir: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Miss
Salamander #2 Tail Strike on Bahir: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Miss
Salamander #4 Spear Attack #1 on Bahir: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33 Hit, possible crit
Salamander #4 Spear Attack #2 on Bahir: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Hit, possible crit
Salamander #4 Tail Strike on Bahir: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Miss
Salamander #4 Spear #1 Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 No crit
Salamander #4 Spear #2 Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22 No crit
Salamander #2 Spear Attack #1 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Salamander #4 Spear Attack #1 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Salamander #4 Spear Attack #2 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

In the other room, the two salamanders only briefly glance at the swirling air elemental blocking the northern door before cutting left and heading for the western door. They slither quickly through it to the surprise of the halfling on the other side. He takes a quick jab with his rapier at one of them. Despite the unprepared attack, he still manages to nick one and his weapon appears to be able to injury it.

Pae AoO on Salamander #3: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Pae +2 Rapier Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The kobolds stand frozen in apparent fear. The ones closest to the battle in the kitchen press themselves up against the edge of the kitchen counter to keep out of the way.

Round 2 - Everyone is up! (Feel free to specify actions for Pae)

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 56/67
Bahir 61/88
Hazreem 99/99
Paellat 83/83
Efreat 76/76
NPCs:
Spooky 15/15

Damage: (Lethal/Non-Lethal)
Salamander #3: 3
Salamander #4: 18

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor - All Day
Efreat: Overland Flight - All Day
Efreat: See Invisibility - ~1 hr 25 min
Paellat: Resist Energy (Fire 30) - 1 hr 25 min remaining
Hazreem: Wild Shape (Medium Air Elemental)

Heat/Fire Resistance:
----------
Mah'ysa: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~1 hr 20 min remaining
Bahir: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~52 min remaining
Hazreem: Endure Elements (Desert Endurance)
Paellat: Resistance 10 (Ring of minor fire resistance), Resist Energy(Fire 30)
Efreat: Resistance 20 (Elemental Bloodline)
Spooky: Endure Elements (Spell cast - 24 hours)

Special Item Uses
----------
Bag of Tricks: 1 use today, 1 use yesterday, 2 uses 5 days ago
Hazreem: Wild Shape - 1 today
Bahir: Divine Bond - 1/2 used today
Bahir: Lay on Hands - 3/11 used today
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb - 0/10 minutes used today
Mah'ysa: Bard Song - 0 rounds used today

Scarab Sages

Bahir brings the deadly outsider bane Vardishal to bear against the salamandar blocking the door.

Scimitar slash: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 6 + (4) + (1, 1) = 16
Scimitar slash: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 6 + (2) + (4, 4) = 17
Scimitar slash: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 6 + (6) + (5, 3) = 25

For all 3 attacks, that would be another 6 damage added for fire vulnerability.

Lay Hands On: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 5, 3, 6, 5) = 27

Scarab Sages

Pae yells at Efreat and Hazreem, "They've gotten past me! He then follows it up by reaching into his bag and tossing out a...

1d100 ⇒ 97 Rhinoceros!

...to block the door, "But let's see if they can get past this!"

Rhinoceros gore: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1) + 9 = 11

He moves forward to get ready to use the flank offered by the rhino next round.
Acrobatics to avoid AOO's: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I

Seeing that the rhino has the others blocked off, Efreat levels his wand at the one flanking bahir.
use wand of magic missiles5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2, 2, 3, 3) + 5 = 19


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem mutters softly to himself, "Do they think they can fly or something?" Flying off after the retreating salamanders, he pauses in front of the west door behind the halfling. "Good job there, Pae." He says and then casts a spell ready should the salamanders decide to retrace their steps.

Fly to west door behind Pae.
Cast Frostbite and hold the spell.


With a flash of frosted blade, Bahir nearly slices the salamander in the doorway to pieces. It barely seems to hold on as the frost burns it scaly hide. (Total Damage: 64)

On the other end, a massive Rhino appears appears looking rather out of place in this all brass environment. It moves to attack, attempting to gore the nearest salamander, but only manages to scratch it. (Damage: 1) Hazreem follows up behind, ready to strike any salamanders that may decide to retreat from the massive beast.

With another volley of force missiles coming through the kitchen door, the serpent creature beside Mah'ysa takes another beating. While injured, it still seems to have a lot of fight left in it.

Round 2 - Mah'ysa is up.

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 56/67
Bahir 88/88
Hazreem 99/99
Paellat 83/83
Efreat 76/76
NPCs:
Spooky 15/15

Damage: (Lethal/Non-Lethal)
Salamander #2: 64 (Near death's door)
Salamander #3: 4 (Just a scratch)
Salamander #4: 37 (Moderate injuries)

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor - All Day
Efreat: Overland Flight - All Day
Efreat: See Invisibility - ~1 hr 25 min
Paellat: Resist Energy (Fire 30) - 1 hr 25 min remaining
Hazreem: Wild Shape (Medium Air Elemental)

Heat/Fire Resistance:
----------
Mah'ysa: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~1 hr 20 min remaining
Bahir: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~52 min remaining
Hazreem: Endure Elements (Desert Endurance)
Paellat: Resistance 10 (Ring of minor fire resistance), Resist Energy(Fire 30)
Efreat: Resistance 20 (Elemental Bloodline)
Spooky: Endure Elements (Spell cast - 24 hours)

Special Item Uses
----------
Bag of Tricks: 1 use today, 1 use yesterday, 2 uses 5 days ago
Hazreem: Wild Shape - 1 today
Bahir: Divine Bond - 1/2 used today
Bahir: Lay on Hands - 4/11 used today
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb - 0/10 minutes used today
Mah'ysa: Bard Song - 0 rounds used today


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Round 2________________
Mah'ysa takes a crack at the salamander next to her and Bahir.
quarterstaff attack 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 for a possible 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 magic and bludgeoning damage.
quarterstaff attack 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 for a possible 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 magic and bludgeoning damage.


The cleric makes a valiant effort, but none of her strikes with her quarterstaff land solidly enough to do any damage against the thick hide of the salamander. Nor does the salamander even pay her much mind as he is more concerned with the Sorcerer blasting him and the fierce fighter in front of him, across from which his comrade is dying. In what he hopes will be a lethal blow, he attempts to take this heavily armored beast down. But neither strike penetrates the paladin's armor. The other at death's door makes a final attempt before starting to back away, but he isn't successful either.

In the other room, the two salamanders quickly dodge around the rhino after it proved to be barely able to hurt them. Swinging its horn, the beast attempts again to skewer one of them, but they slip by unharmed. But not before Pae has a say with his rapier. As the second salamander tries to move away and dodge the rhino, Pae sinks his pointy blade deep into the belly of the serpent to the obvious pain of the recipient. (Damage: 23) The first one reaches the door and opens it for the other, then the second injured salamander disappears through the large doorway.

Dice Rolls:

Salamander #4 Spear Attack #1 on Bahir: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 Miss
Salamander #4 Spear Attack #2 on Bahir: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Miss
Salamander #2 Spear Attack #1 on Bahir: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 Miss
Salamander #2 Spear Attack #2 on Bahir: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Miss
Rhino AoO Gore Attack on Salamander #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Miss
Pae AoO Rapier Attack on Salamander #3: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20 Hit
Pae Damage on Salamander #3 with Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 2 + 6d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (3, 2, 2, 4, 2, 5) = 23

Round 3 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 56/67
Bahir 88/88
Hazreem 99/99
Paellat 83/83
Efreat 76/76
NPCs:
Spooky 15/15

Damage: (Lethal/Non-Lethal)
Salamander #2: 64 (Near death's door)
Salamander #3: 27 (Hurting just a bit)
Salamander #4: 37 (Moderate injuries)

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor - All Day
Efreat: Overland Flight - All Day
Efreat: See Invisibility - ~1 hr 25 min
Paellat: Resist Energy (Fire 30) - 1 hr 25 min remaining
Hazreem: Wild Shape (Medium Air Elemental)

Heat/Fire Resistance:
----------
Mah'ysa: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~1 hr 20 min remaining
Bahir: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~52 min remaining
Hazreem: Endure Elements (Desert Endurance)
Paellat: Resistance 10 (Ring of minor fire resistance), Resist Energy(Fire 30)
Efreat: Resistance 20 (Elemental Bloodline)
Spooky: Endure Elements (Spell cast - 24 hours)

Special Item Uses
----------
Bag of Tricks: 2 uses today, 1 use yesterday, 2 uses 5 days ago
Hazreem: Wild Shape - 1 today
Bahir: Divine Bond - 1/2 used today
Bahir: Lay on Hands - 4/11 used today
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb - 0/10 minutes used today
Mah'ysa: Bard Song - 0 rounds used today


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem yells to Pae, "I've got the other one!" He then flies through the doorway heedless of the wounded salamander and swipes at the one who exited through the door.

Move: Fly through the doorway (provokes AoO from salamander #3)
Attack: Touch (Frostbite): 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19; damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 nonlethal and target is fatigued.
SR check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Round 3________________
Mah'ysa stepped down and right to flank the slamander with Bahir.
quarterstaff attack 1: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 = 16 for a possible 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 magic and bludgeoning damage.
quarterstaff attack 2: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23 for a possible 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 magic and bludgeoning damage.

Scarab Sages

The paladin smiles across at Mah'ysa as she distracts his adversary but manages to not be...too distracted himself.

Scimitar slash: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (1) + (2, 2) = 14
Scimitar slash: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 6 + (3) + (2, 5) = 20
Scimitar slash: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (3) + (4, 3) = 18

Add 2 damage for frost vulnerability for 54 total damage. He will 5' foot step next to the other one should this one fall.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I

Efreat flies up to Hazreem's old possition and levels his wand at the salamander in the eastern chamber, "Where do you think you are going?"
use wand of magic missiles5d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 2, 2) + 5 = 13

Scarab Sages

The halfling quickly downs a Potion of Expeditious Retreat and tumbles past both salamanders to end up on the opposite side, from Hazreem, of the one that fled through the door.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37

Rhino Gore: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 3) + 9 = 15
Crit confirm Rhino Gore: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2) + 9 = 15

LOL, that'll teach them better than to ignore a rhino!


Dice Rolls:

Salamander AoO on Hazreem: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 Miss
Salamander #3 Attack on Pae: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 Miss
Salamander #1 Attack #1 on Hazreem: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Miss
Salamander #1 Attack #2 on Hazreem: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Miss

The salamander completely misses in its attempt to jab the air elemental as it flies by allowing Hazreem to easily apply some freezing airy hands to the fleeing serpent creature with the halfling slipping past as well. As it watches the air elemental fly past, it is surprised from behind as it is blasted with a series of force missiles followed by a large horn being shoved through its scaly hide. (Gore damage: 20) That's going to hurt in the morning.

Back in the kitchen, Mah'ysa moves to flank the salamander with her fiance. Her pair of strikes lands a single blow that appears to injury the fiery beast before Bahir takes advantage of the distraction to slice and dice the creature, dealing the fatal blow. He steps into the other room to face the remaining salamander (#2), who immediately turns tail and slithers away (full withdrawal) He goes as fast as his serpentine body lets him towards the northeastern door.

Back in the other hallway, the salamander turns to run from the air elemental and is confronted with the small rogue. He lashes out unsuccessfully at the halfling before making a run for it and heads up the stairs yelling to whoever may be listening up above. Something in Ignan about them being here. The other steps through the doorway away from the Rhino and tries to stop Hazreem with no success.

Pae and Hazreem get Attacks of Opportunities against Salamander #3.

Round 4 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 56/67
Bahir 88/88
Hazreem 99/99
Paellat 83/83
Efreat 76/76
NPCs:
Spooky 15/15

Damage: (Lethal/Non-Lethal)
Salamander #1: 33 (Moderate wounds)
Salamander #2: 64 (Near death's door)
Salamander #3: 27/18 (Hurting a lot)
Salamander #4: 91 (Toast)

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor - All Day
Efreat: Overland Flight - All Day
Efreat: See Invisibility - ~1 hr 25 min
Paellat: Resist Energy (Fire 30) - 1 hr 25 min remaining
Hazreem: Wild Shape (Medium Air Elemental)

Heat/Fire Resistance:
----------
Mah'ysa: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~1 hr 20 min remaining
Bahir: Endure Elements (Spell Cast - 24 hours), Resist Energy(Fire 20) ~52 min remaining
Hazreem: Endure Elements (Desert Endurance)
Paellat: Resistance 10 (Ring of minor fire resistance), Resist Energy(Fire 30)
Efreat: Resistance 20 (Elemental Bloodline)
Spooky: Endure Elements (Spell cast - 24 hours)

Special Item Uses
----------
Bag of Tricks: 2 uses today, 1 use yesterday, 2 uses 5 days ago
Hazreem: Wild Shape - 1 today
Bahir: Divine Bond - 1/2 used today
Bahir: Lay on Hands - 4/11 used today
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb - 0/10 minutes used today
Mah'ysa: Bard Song - 0 rounds used today


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

AoO Slam: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 2 = 17 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Hazreem takes a swipe at the fleeing salamander before he motions to Pae to pursue the fatigued creature. The appearance of the other salamander causes an exclamation of surprise. "Pae, go after him. I will handle this one!" He then pummels the new arrival with a pair of blows.

Slam #1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Slam #2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Keep in mind since Salamander #3 is fatigued, he cannot run.

Scarab Sages

Pae's AOO w/flank: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 6d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 6) = 24

Pae shakes his head, "What am I supposed to do? Grab him by the tail?! He's already yelling so the whole place is going to come down on us any second!"

He steps up to the one distracted by Hazreem and stabs it in the back.

Pae's rapier attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 6d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (5, 5, 4, 5, 1, 5) = 28

Bahir charges after the fleeing salamandar.

Charging scimitar strike: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (3) + (4, 5) = 20
+1 damage for cold vulnerability


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Round 4_________________

Mah'ysa followed Bahir, hanging back ten feet or so. Defensive stance.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I

Efreat moves toward the salamander and shouts "Mish'rah!" causing a green bolt to hit the fleeing salamander.
cast acid arrow at fleeing salamander in east room. ranged touch attack. lasts three rounds. initial damage:2d4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 1 = 5 following rounds:2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 52d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 72d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

7,301 to 7,327 of 7,327 << first < prev | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zoomackulas's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.