Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sardaukar's Legacy of Fire

Game Master Sardaukar


4,051 to 4,100 of 7,190 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>

Rolls:

Daumari Meteor Hammer Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 Hit! Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Haleen Rapier Spring Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 Hit! Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 3) + 5 = 11

Hazreem, in his elemental form, takes a couple of swipes at the man before him. He ducks the first swing, but takes a direct hit from the second. He is slammed into the side of the hallway before collapsing to the ground. While the impact was silent, the earth elemental's movement was not as he fights at the spell's current boundary.

Efreat walks silently into the room between the two fallen guards and steps over the one to the right. Turning back, he fires a ray of fire from his fingertips, blasting the man in the corner whose face shows anguish but no sound comes out. Daumari (NPC'd) follows behind and steps over the other fallen man, one hammer spinning defensively while the other strikes out against the one just burned by Efreat. While it hits in perfect silence, the impact from the fire ray already knocked him back so the impact does less damage. (Damage: 3)

Haleen runs in after the Inquisitor and lunges for the same guy with her rapier. It pierces his chest before it quickly withdrawals as she jumps back towards the far side of the room beside Bahir. The man drops to the ground, burnt, battered, and bleeding. (Damage: 11)

Standing inside the doorway next to the guy that just took a beating, the man backs up, throws down his hand crossbow, and raises his hands in the air. He says something, but you can't hear what he said.

In the warehouse, someone comes around a crate and spots the earth elemental standing there in the hallway. He turns back the way he came and yells out, "Get over here, we've got company!" though only Hazreem can hear him. He draws his short sword and turns back to face elemental.

Round 2 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 60/64
Daumari 45/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 39/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 53/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15
Thug #5: Down
Thug #6: Down (Non-Lethal Damage)
Thug #7: Down
Thug #9: Down

Conditions in effect:
----------
Daumari: Silence -- Ends Round 7
Efreat: Haste (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 dodge, +1 reflex, +30 ft, +1 Atk/full round action) -- Ends Round 7
Mah'ysa: Bless (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 saves vs Fear) -- Ends Round 71


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari mouths several curses as he rushes out of the entry and into the warehouse proper, his feet carrying the inquisitor and his zone of silence to the guard that just raised the alarm. As the suddenly muted guard turns toward Daumari in alarm the inquisitor swings one end of his hammer low and at his opponent.

Move into B1, switching to fortress style and stopping 2 squares south of the revealed guard.
Melee Attack, MW Fortress Style Meteor Hammer 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21; Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Osirion

With the silence momentarily gone Bahir points at the guard he assumes is surrendering, "Could someone please bind him and make sure these men don't head off to the graveyard." With that he sprints after Daumari ending in a slash to incapacitate the guard who raised the alarm.

Merciful scimitar strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (1) = 6

or not...


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Seeing Daumari and Bahir rush over to take care of the warehouse guard, Hazreem focuses his attention on the eastern door which leads to the chamber where he saw the cockatrices earlier. Electing to wait for the beasts to move first, he readies a blow against the birdlike creature in case it is released into the corridor.

Ready action to strike at a cockatrice should the eastern door open up. Slam 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 25 haste, bless
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Bull Rush (to keep the cockatrice inside the room) 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 28


Daumari notices the man in the warehouse and charges out, striking him with his hammer. He buckles over in pain, but manages to hold his ground. Bahir comes in behind the inquisitor, but the man is ready and blocks his attack.

Hazreem moves in front of the eastern door of the hallway and waits for it to open.

Efreat, Mah'ysa, and Pae are up!

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae motions to Haleen to aid him and moves to bind the prisoner.

"One false move Friend and it will be your last" he warns


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP67/67 | AC 21(28) T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa will follow Bahir.


Rolls:

Efreat Fire Bolt: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 = 8 Miss!
Short Sword Attack on Bahir: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Miss!
Short Sword Attack on Bahir: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Hit, possible crit
Short Sword Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Confirmed!!
Critical Short Sword Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10
Hand Crossbow Attack on Efreat: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Hit!
Crossbow Bolt Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Following Pae, Haleen moves into the side room to assist with binding the man who just surrendered. Inside, you step over several large, padded mats on the floor of an otherwise empty room. He backs away before dropping to his knees keeping his hands in the air as both of you thrust your rapiers at him threateningly. With the silence lifted, he simply bows he down and says in a defeated, stuttering voice, "Please don't kill me."

Mah'ysa moves quickly through the front door, dodging around the fallen bodies and the furniture in the center of the room, and heads past the earth elemental in the hallway in an attempt to keep up with the Paladin. She stops behind Bahir and he silently whiffs his attack. Efreat (NPC'd) moves in behind the Cleric, but is able to throw another bolt of silent fire at the man who expertly dodged the Paladin's attack. But the bolt misses its mark and blasts into a wood crate behind, splintering the wood. Rice begins silently pouring from a crack created in the side.

The man takes a swing at Bahir with his short sword before backing away, but the Paladin has no problem deflecting the attack of someone so unskilled. He yells again, but his voice goes unheard this time. But it doesn't matter. Another man, also wearing studded leather armor, works his way through the boxes and lunges at Bahir. This one is much better with a sword in his hand and catches the Paladin off guard. His blade cuts through and slashes painfully into his muscle. (Crit Damage: 10) Another comes through the crates, but can't get through with his own blade.

Another comes down along the southern wall and fires off a hand crossbow toward the sorcerer. It nicks him painfully in the arm. (Damage: 2) But no sound it heard as it flies by.

Hazreem:
You don't have to wait long as the door opens. But instead of a cockatrice, a half-elf woman stands in the door with a rapier in her hand. A look of silent shock is present on her face as a giant stone fist comes at her, knocking her backwards without a sound. (Damage: 8) She tries to close the door again as she attempts to flee back, but a stone fist blocks its path. She runs back and cuts right through an open door. Inside the room, you see several heavy desks made from polished wood, each heaped high with documents, books, and ledgers.

Round 3 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 50/64
Daumari 45/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 39/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 51/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15
Thug #4: 10
Thug #5: Down
Thug #6: Down (Non-Lethal Damage)
Thug #7: Down
Thug #8: Surrendered
Thug #9: Down
Half-Elf: 8

Conditions in effect:
----------
Daumari: Silence -- Ends Round 7
Efreat: Mage Armor
Efreat: Haste (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 dodge, +1 reflex, +30 ft, +1 Atk/full round action) -- Ends Round 7
Mah'ysa: Bless (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 saves vs Fear) -- Ends Round 71


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Spoilering Hazreem's actions because no one can see or hear him.

Actions:
Hazreem sees the half-elf woman flee towards the staircase. Knowing he could not let her get away to raise the alarm, and also wary of the cockatrices decides to use his elemental form to its full advantage. He melds into the floor and heaads straight to the staircase trying to catch the woman.

use Earth Glide to move to the bottom of the staircase. Due to the Haste spell he should have plenty of movement.
In case he gets an attack, here it is:
Slam 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 14, damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Bull Rush 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 28

Osirion

Merciful strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) = 8

2nd Merciful strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (5) = 10

Hasted Merciful strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (2) = 10

Lay Hands On: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 1) = 5

Surprised by the sudden pain Bahir's hiss of pain is silenced by the spell as he tries to put them down as quickly as he can.

He'll move into the closest mans space if he falls and will continue attacking the next in line.


Pae ties the prisoner up making certain the knots are secure..that should take two or three rounds


As Pae proceeds to start tying the prisoner up in the other room while Haleen ensures he doesn't try anything funny, Bahir lashes out with his scimitar out in the warehouse, silently striking the man before him. He manages to get in three swings before his opponent can get an attack in, and it takes all three strikes to knock the man unconscious onto the ground. With the first foe down, he steps up to face the next two. Part of his wound from the fallen man's attack magically heals itself, the pain lessening.

Hazreem:
In great haste, you make it to the bottom of the secret stairs. As you wait for a second or two for the half-elf to come charging down, you find all is quiet. And this time it is not from a silencing spell.

Efreat, Mah'ysa, and Daumari are up!


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari pauses for a moment as he dismisses the area of magical silence. "So much for stealth. Hazreem, find our man! The inquisitor spins past the paladin and attempts to use the crates to spring over the guards, hoping to land behind one opposite of Bahir.

I'll use my standard action to dismiss silence. Then I'll try to spring and tumble behind the nearest guard in order to establish a flank with Bahir. As I don't know how many skill rolls to make, feel free to roll them on my behalf. I have Acrobatics +8, which is further boosted to +20 for jumps due to haste.

Modified AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 21 (+3 Dex, +9 armor, +1 shield, +1 dodge, +1 deflection, +1 haste); AC 30 against AoO due to movement


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP67/67 | AC 21(28) T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Status:

Acrobatic Defensive stance--
AC 22-- TouchAC 17--

CURRENT HP 44 (100%)

Spells in effect_________
Bless: All allies in 50'r. gain a +1 Morale bonus to hit and to saves vs. Fear. 1 min/Level.

Mah'ysa sings a Prayer of Saranrae, and a feeling of warm sunlight fills the area; A firey hope buoys the party while battering the enemys morale.

Prayer- All allies in 40'r. gain +1 luck bonus on all rolls, all enemies gain -1 to same. 1 round/Level.


Rolls:

Color Spray Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Success
Short Sword Attack on Mah'ysa: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Miss
Cure Moderate Wounds Potion: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 5) + 3 = 11
Short Sword Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 Miss
Cockatrice Bite on Efreat: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Hit
Cockatrice Bite Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Suddenly, the silence goes away. The sound of combat once again assaults your ears. The inquisitor yells back to Hazreem in the hallway, "So much for stealth. Hazreem, find out man!" With that he quickly climbs up on top of the nearest crate, and from there on top and over another crate stacked on top. With the crates fairly small, with no crate over 5 foot square in size, you find it fairly easy to clamber up and around on them with little work. With your hasted speed, you are able to get over and around to the back side of one facing Bahir. As you cross over, you spot in the open area to the north of the warehouse nearly two dozen unkempt men, most sitting up from what looks like ratty looking bedrolls just laid out on the hard floor of the building. They watch, wide-eyed as you leap down from the top of the crates, but make no other movement.

With the silence gone, Mah'ysa quickly says a prayer to the Dawnflower to grant her allies with good luck and for her enemies to have the opposite luck. (Just catches all PCs/NPCs except Hazreem, plus some enemies you haven't seen yet)

Efreat (NPC'd) takes advantage of the ability to make noise and turns towards the sniper who just grazed him. "Flear'zish" Sprays of technicolor emanates from his outstretched hand, completely covering the man and the crate he is trying to hide behind. But the crate must have gotten in the way as he doesn't go down as expected. Efreat retreats back to a safe distance through the doorway as the man points his hand crossbow back at him. Since his pray flee, he drops the crossbow and draws his short sword. He steps around the crate to see the Cleric standing there. The sorcerer forgotten, he swings at Mah'ysa. But she quickly dodges the attack and the swing misses.

The one on Bahir's left takes a step back again instead of attacking. He reaches into a pocket and withdraws a vial. Popping the cork and tossing it, he downs the vial with one hand while keeping his sword pointed at the Paladin. His wounds from Bahir's earlier attack seem to heal quickly and magically.

The other steps away from Bahir to face the new threat. He lashes out with his sword while yelling off to his left, "Get up you fools, get 'em!" A couple of the dirty men on the ground hesitantly get up and step away from their bedrolls, but don't make any movement towards you. (They are not shown on the map) The man's feeble attack is useless against the skilled inquisitor.

The prisoner in the far room doesn't resist as Pae begins securing his hands. (Take 1 more round for a quick job, 2 more rounds for a good job of binding his hands.) But this man may be the least of your concerns as you hear a woman singing. This time it is not Mah'ysa, but a higher pitched voice and the words are uniquely elven. There appears to be a magical quality to them, just like with Mah'ysa sings. Maybe the silence was a good thing...

Just then, a strange beast flies through the door left open by the mysteriously missing druid. Efreat finds that dodging the man who avoided his color spray may have been like jumping out of the pot and into the fire. This beast, a hideous bird with the body of an emaciated rooster, the wings of a bat, and a long, scaly tail, attempts to bite the sorcerer. It's beak catches flesh and sinks down. While the bite doesn't hurt much (Damage: 2), Efreat's skin starts to calcify around the bite wound. Another one of these things pokes it's head out the door. Luckily, the first one is in the way.

Efreat: Make Fort Save DC12 or take 1d4 Dex damage as your skin starts to turn to stone. (Sorry, tried to NPC while you are away based on your character's knowledge. Didn't mean to potentially throw him under the bus.)

Hazreem:
All remains quiet down by you.

Round 4 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 55/64
Daumari 45/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 39/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 49/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15
Thug #3: Down
Thug #4: 0
Thug #5: Down
Thug #6: Down (Non-Lethal Damage)
Thug #7: Down
Thug #8: Surrendered
Thug #9: Down
Half-Elf: 8

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor
Efreat: Haste (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 dodge, +1 reflex, +30 ft, +1 Atk/full round action) -- Ends Round 7
Mah'ysa: Bless (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 saves vs Fear) -- Ends Round 61
Mah'ysa: Prayer (All PCs but Hazreem: +1 luck Attack, Weapon Damage, saves, skills) -- Ends Round 9


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Actions (DM only):
Hazreem waits for a few precious seconds taking a Standard action for the half elf female to appear. When he realizes she is not going to appear down here, he mentally shrugs before melding into the stone and proceeding south down the passageway where he saw the lights earlier.

Take a move action (Earth Glide) to head 50' (20', plus 30' haste) down the passageway. Here are some rolls, if needed.
Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Stealth 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 size

Osirion

Activating Vardishal's frost ability Bahir moves up to the man daring to treaten Mah'ysa, By the light, I hope we are right about this place!


DM Rolls:

1d6 ⇒ 5
1d16 ⇒ 12
1d5 ⇒ 4

Hazreem:
Moving 50 feet down the 10-foot wide, man-made passage carved out of the rock, you see that the passage splits about another 20 feet further down. There is a T-Intersection that branches off to the left. There is almost no light down here, but in your elemental form, you are able to see clearly for the first 60-feet. Listening carefully in the near complete silence, you catch barely perceivable, faint voices. The sound is way too soft to understand what is being said, but you do make out the sound of jolly laughter in the middle of the words.

Map Link (10 foot squares)


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari's voice is grim as he shortens his grip on his hammers and engages the man who drank the potion. "Perhaps you should have simply fled."

Switch to meteor storm-style and attack the thug next to me.

Hasted Full Attack, MW Meteor Storm-Style Meteor Hammer
Attack 1 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Attack 2 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18; Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Haste Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Daumari, the one next to you attack you last round. Two squares to the west on the other side of a couple crates is the one who drank the potion.

Daumari quickly strikes out with his hammer three times. The man dodges the first one, but the next two hit him hard. While he seems in obvious pain from the blows, it is not enough to knock him down.

Efreat, Mah'ysa, and Pae are up.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 5

Efreat Fort Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Efreat steps back from the cockatrices and utters, "Floz'besh'ree" and a group of images swirl around Efreat.
move: 5' step north.
Stand: cast mirror images
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae continues tying up his prisoner.."sounds like your man is in trouble" he remarks to Haleen.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP67/67 | AC 21(28) T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Status:

Acrobatic Defensive stance (Hasted)--
AC 23-- TouchAC 18--

CURRENT HP 44 (100%)

Spells in effect_________
(Hasted)
BLESS: All allies in 50'r. gain a +1 Morale bonus to hit and to saves vs. Fear. 1 min/Level.
PRAYER: All allies in 40'r. gain +1 luck bonus on all rolls, all enemies gain -1 to same. 1 round/Level.

Mah'ysa snaps two defensive attacks at the man who threatens her.

Staff def. attk.: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 13 for a possible 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 crush damage.

(Extra Hasted) Staff def. attk.: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 22 for a possible 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 crush damage.


Rolls:

Cockatrice Attack on Efreat: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 (+2 Inspire Courage, -1 Prayer) Hit!
Cockatrice Mirror Image Miss Chance (Hit on 1): 1d5 ⇒ 2
Cockatrice Attack Decision (1=Pae, 2=Haleen): 1d2 ⇒ 2
Cockatrice Attack on Haleen: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 (+2 Inspire Courage, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Thug #2 Attack on Bahir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 (+2 Inspire Courage, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Thug #2 Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Succeed
Thug #4 Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 Fails, draws AoO.
Thug #4 Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 (+2 Inspire Courage, +2 Flank, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Thug #1 Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 (+2 Inspire Courage, +2 Flank, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Thug #1 Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Fail, but already took an AoO.

Withstanding the stone turning ability and stepping away from the Cockatrice, Efreat casts a quick spell as he moves about. Several duplicates of the sorcerer appear as he moves and it becomes impossible to tell which one is the real one. Five Efreats in total stand there, all ready to defend against the avian's next strike. Meanwhile Mah'ysa holds her ground against the new attack and takes a firm grip on her quarterstaff. Thrusting the staff, the man ducks to avoid the first strike, but the Cleric follows up with a quick second that clocks him good. (Damage: 3)

While Pae and Haleen finish up tying up the prisoner, the cockatrice in the hallway presses its attack on the sorcerer. Seeing five pray now instead of just one, it lunges at the first one. It's deadly beak clamps down on the arm of one of the images that disappears into thin air to its surprise as it bites down. The other one scampers out of the open doorway, sees the way blocked to the north, but hears Pae's low voice to the south as he says, "Sounds like your man is in trouble." The creatures turns left and heads through the entry room and into the side room. It reaches out with its long neck and attempts to bite Haleen, but she was ready having kept her rapier at the ready in case the prisoner did something rash. The sight of the cockatrice causes the now tied up man to press himself against the back wall in fear. "Get that thing away from me!"

The singing continues and gets louder as a rather attractive half-elf woman steps out of the open doorway in the hall, the sound coming from her voice. She is wearing a chain shirt and a clock with a bow hanging off her back. She is holding a rapier in her hand. Looking north towards Efreat, she pauses mid-song. "Ah, a wizard! You'll be an excellent addition to my collection. Now strike a pose and hold it!" She tosses something small in the air before her and says a quick incantation. She resumes her song once the spell has been cast.

Spellcraft DC17:
She is casting Suggestion and targeting Efreat.

Efreat:
Make a DC17 Will Save or you feel a compulsion to follow the directions of "Strike a dramatic pose and hold it!".

The man just clocked by Mah'ysa prepares to strike back, but sees the formible Paladin standing over him, ready to strike him down with a blue glowing scimitar. He strikes out at him before ducking behind a crate and fleeing back, but he is no match for Bahir as he misses. Though he does manages to slip away before Bahir has a chance to swing back.

The one who drank the potion and saw his target back away from him, moves to help out his comrade. He quickly tries to dodge around the man with two spinning hammer heads, but Daumari is ready for it and swings one end at him. (Daumari: AoO against Thug #4) He falls into a flanking position with his friend and thrusts outwards with his short sword. The inquisitor is ready for it though and the blade just misses. His buddy attempts as well, but his injuries appear to be too much for him and he doesn't even make a valiant effort. Instead, he attempts to flee back, leaving himself wide open to attack. (Daumari: If for some in-game reason you didn't take an AoO on the first one, take an AoO here as well) He moves to the northern side of the building near where more ragged men are getting to their feet, none of which are taking up arms against you. "Why are you just standing around?", the injured man yells, "Kill them or I'll kill you instead!" He points his sword threateningly towards the men. He threat is met with some moving back away from him, others picking up wood planks and looking in your direction and slowing moving towards Daumari. Though only about 5 to 10 feet this round.

Round 5 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 55/64
Daumari 45/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 39/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 49/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15
Thug #1: 12
Thug #2: 3
Thug #3: Down
Thug #4: 0
Thug #5: Down
Thug #6: Down (Non-Lethal Damage)
Thug #7: Down
Thug #8: Surrendered
Thug #9: Down
Half-Elf: 8

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor
Efreat: Haste (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 dodge, +1 reflex, +30 ft, +1 Atk/full round action) -- Ends Round 7
Efreat: Mirror Image (3 false images remain) -- Ends Round 74
Mah'ysa: Bless (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 saves vs Fear) -- Ends Round 61
Mah'ysa: Prayer (All PCs but Hazreem: +1 luck Attack, Weapon Damage, saves, skills) -- Ends Round 9


That sneak attack miss on Daumari was only by divine intervention! :)


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Round 5 actions (DM only):
Hazreem pauses for a few seconds before he merges back into the earth and continues to where the voices are coming from.

Hazreem will Earth Glide towards where he hears the voices coming from.
Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17
Stealth 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25 size, haste

Osirion

Shouldn't I get an AOO on the man who swung at me and then moved away?

If I do: AOO scimitar swing: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15 Lol. never mind, you had it right the first time you described him getting away.
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + (1) + (4) = 14

Distracted by the strange bird that supposedly turns people to stone, the paladin lets the fleeing man go, steps up, and strikes at the bird to defend Efreat.

Scimitar swing: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (4) + (3) = 13

2nd Scimitar swing: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + (2) + (3) = 14

Hasted Scimitar swing: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (3) + (4) = 14


Bahir: He made a successful acrobatics check to avoid AoO. These are rogues after all. :)

Bahir steps up to the side of the doorway and, even with fighting around the corner, the Paladin gives the strange bird a good walloping with three powerful swings of his scimitar. But it takes all three hits it down. The bard in the hall seems to stutter a moment in her song as she watches her pet go down.

Hazreem:
I'll post your results later as I don't have time right now.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

"Oh be quiet or I'll throw you to it" Pae snaps then motions for Haleen to step to the lower right corner of the room whilst he moves to the upper once she is there he moves himself into the top right corner and they assault the Cockatrice together.

Delay till Haleen moves then 5' step to the NE corner of the room and strike

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Damage 1d4 + 1 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (2, 2, 4, 6) = 18

"Ha take that you overgrown chicken"


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari swings at the first thug to drop his defenses and forgets about the second as a sword passes near enough the inquisitor's head to cause a few hairs to fall. Shifting his footing, Daumari swings his hammers in a barrage at his opponent, intent on eliminating him from the fight.

AoO at First Opening 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Five-foot step southeast. Attack the thug that I barely dodge and turn any remaining attack on the other adjacent thug should the first fall.

Hasted Full Attack, MW Meteor Storm-Style Meteor Hammer
Attack 1 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Attack 2 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12; Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Haste Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 5

spellcraft and will save1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 261d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Booo yah!
Smiling at the woman Efreat takes a step back, drawing his dagger and points his hand at her, "Care to try again?"
free 5' step to the north.
move: draw dagger
stand: ready action to counter spell. if i can id the spell and have it, then i will use the appropriate spell slot. if i don't have the spell or fail to id it, then use dispel magic. spellcraft check, dispel magic roll
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 141d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


DM Rolls:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d6 ⇒ 6

Rolls:

Haleen Attack #1 on Cockatrice: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 (+1 Bless, +1 Prayer) Hit!
Haleen Rapier Damage with Vital Strike: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 6) + 5 = 16
Haleen Attack #2 on Cockatrice: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 (+1 Bless, +1 Prayer) Hit!
Haleen Rapier Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Haleen Attack #3 (Haste) on Cockatrice: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 (+1 Bless, +1 Prayer) Hit!
Haleen Rapier Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Hazreem:
After a quick pause, you advance trying to place where the sound is coming from. As you reach the corner, you realize it is coming from the passage to the left. A quick glance shows that passage continues for 50 feet before ending in a closed, iron reinforced wooden door. Melding into the ground, you follow the passage to the other side of the door and rise as quietly as possible to see the other side.

"There's no way I'm seeing that wench again. All she was looking for was a daddy for her baby. I ain't touching that." says a voice as you rise into what looks like a barracks room. Six rickety looking cots line both sides of the wall on the left and right while a small table with four chairs resides towards the far wall. Four men in armor with swords hanging from their belts sit in those chairs around the table, playing cards held in their hand. A fifth lies apparently asleep in the far right bunk, he armor and weapon resting against the wall. But as quiet as you try to be, it isn't good enough as the eyes of both of the men on the far side of the table open wide. Their chairs push back as they throw their cards down and one yells, "What the hell is that!?" as he points directly at you. The other draws his short sword and quickly advances on you, jumping around the table of the other two players who turn around in their chairs to see what it is. The other standing one follows suit and draws his own sword, moving besides the other. Awake by the commotion, the undressed man sits up in his bunk and looks.

Map Link

With a quick direction to Haleen, Pae works his way to the opposite side of the strange bird. With Haleen in place, he stabs the creature with his rapier, driving the blade deep into it. Haleen strikes out as well. What Haleen misses in precision, she makes up for in quickness. In an amazing feat of agility, she stabs the beast three times, piercing it's chicken body all three times like a giant pincushion. Between these four hits, it is apparently too much for the thing and it gives a one last squawk before collapsing to the ground. (Total Damage: 50)

Back in the warehouse, Daumari thrusts one end of his hammer as the warehouse guard tries to slip behind him, It clocks him good and nearly knocks him to the ground. But he manages to maintain his balance and get a good shot off at the Inquisitor. Daumari responds with a triple attack of his own, but this time the guy sees all three attacks coming and dodges each of them.

Efreat steps back from the open doorway and draws a small blade and points it down the hallway, "Care to try again?" he asks to the Half-Elf....

Mah'ysa is up!

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Damn forgot we were hasted..


Not that it mattered in this situation. With six PCs, the added high-level fighter NPC is just a killer. We'll remedy that soon enough... :)


Rolls:

Mah'ysa Sling Glove Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 (+1 Bless, +1 Prayer) Hit!
Mah'ysa Sling Glove Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Mah'ysa Sling Glove Attack (Hasted): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 (+1 Bless, +1 Prayer) Hit!
Mah'ysa Sling Glove Damage (Hasted): 1d6 ⇒ 1
Thug #4 Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 (+2 Flank, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Thug #2 Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 (+2 Flank, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Thug #1 Cure Moderate Wounds Potion: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 = 9

Mah'ysa (NPC'd) holds her position behind Bahir and Efreat, leans her quarterstaff against the crate next to her, and grabs her sling glove. She quickly fires off two shots down the hallway at the half-elf. Both strike their target in what appears to hurt as her voice skips at each impact, but the damage appears to be minimal. (Total Damage: 5)

In the hallway, the half-elf woman stops singing and looks down upon her slain pet, a look of horror on her face. Hearing behind her the final scream of the other one, she turns and looks for just a moment before returning to three of you. Wearily looking at the spell caster directly in front of her, she calls out, "You're gonna suffer for that!" She raises her hand and a bright light begins forming. (Efreat: She begins casting Blindness) Not having a spell that can counter, Efreat quickly yells, "Oun'ravass" in response. The bright light that formed in her hand shoots out like a beam directly at Efreat, but dissipates before it reaches him. "Curse you!" she yells before ducking back into the open doorway and out of sight.

Back in the warehouse, Daumari, having stepped down and to the right, finds himself between two of the thugs who take advantage of the situation. The northern one steps to the left to get across from his buddy before striking out with his sword. The second strikes at the same time, but the lack of their mistress singing must have unnerved them and they both miss.

To the north, the man keeps his sword pointed threateningly at the group of ragged men before him as he pulls out a bottle, pops the cork with his teeth, and downs the liquid inside. Afterwords, he seems to be able to stand up better and is not holding his wounds. The others stop advancing without the immediate threat this round.

Round 6 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 55/64
Daumari 45/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 39/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 49/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15
Thug #1: 3
Thug #2: 3
Thug #3: Down
Thug #4: 10
Thug #5: Down
Thug #6: Down (Non-Lethal Damage)
Thug #7: Down
Thug #8: Surrendered
Thug #9: Down
Half-Elf: 13
Cockatrice #1: Down
Cockatrice #2: Down

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor
Efreat: Haste (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 dodge, +1 reflex, +30 ft, +1 Atk/full round action) -- Ends Round 7
Efreat: Mirror Image (3 false images remain) -- Ends Round 74
Mah'ysa: Bless (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 saves vs Fear) -- Ends Round 61
Mah'ysa: Prayer (All PCs but Hazreem: +1 luck Attack, Weapon Damage, saves, skills) -- Ends Round 9

Osirion

Bahir grins at Efreat as he moves after the half-elf, "It's always nice when you frustrate them like that. We can't let her get away, she'll know where Rayhan is." Inhumanly quick, the paladin chases down the woman, at least I hope she does...

I assume I am able to catch up to her and get one attack, so here goes...

Scimitar slice: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (5) + (4) = 15

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Rushing after the woman, you cut down the hall and make a left into the bookkeeping room. Across the room, you see the woman momentarily before she turns right through another door, glancing back at you before she disappears from view. With amazing speed you give pursuit and rush through the door to see a well-appointed office that features a sturdy oak desk and several intricate tapestries hanging from the walls. To the southeast sits a large fur rug on which several blankets and pillows appear to have been hastily thrown aside. Two iron rungs are driven into the wall to the southwest, the ground underneath spattered with white, chalky bird droppings. The rings now sit without their occupants.

Five feet into the room, you find yourself standing before the fleeing woman who has turned to face you with her rapier. But she is not prepared for the might that his Bahir and his frosted blade cuts deep into her. It nearly cuts deeper, but it seems to have caught on her chainmail and doesn't go any further. She flinches from the pain but holds her ground. She's taken a good beating, but still seems to have a lot of fight left in her.

Total Damage: 11. You included three 1d6 die rolls in your damage. Should only be two, one for regular melee damage and one for frost. I'm assuming the third roll was a mistake. Dropping the last one. Unless I'm missing something.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 5

"I enjoy it too Bahir. Go get her!" Efreat walks to the east down the south wall and turns to face the southern most guard facing Daumari. Raising his hand, he fires a ray of fire at the guard.
move: move 30' along the south wall so that i am 3 squares south of the southern most enemy facing Daumari
stand: use elemental ray on the enemy directly north of my position (includes +3 to attack from haste, prayer, and bless and +1 to att/dam from point blank shot.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 131d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Moving alone the southern wall, Efreat comes into the clearing between the crates and fires off a blast of fire. But the man must of heard him coming as he turns and ducks quickly to the side at very last second, the ray of fire nearly singeing him. It instead impacts a create 10 feet behind him and burns a spot in the wood a dark color that starts to smoke a bit. (Miss against Touch AC)

Osirion

Bahir's regular damage is still merciful (which adds its own D6). The frost damage is the only lethal damage he is doing. So I think it should be 11 non-lethal and 4 lethal damage. They stack as far as bringing her down but the non-lethal damage doesn't start becoming lethal damage until it matches her maximum hitpoints. I agree it gets a little confusing...

P.S. same thing he just did to the cockatrice. It's down but not dead. His intention is to be as non-lethal as possible until we get some answers. Of, course this also means that any magical healing they use is doubly effective.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

No Mercy for monsters...especially ones that can turn you to stone.

Pae pauses to ensure the cockatrice is properly dead.


Okay, now I'm confused. I had assumed that merciful was a Paladin ability, but I can't find it under Paladin. A search of the PRD shows it as a magical weapon ability. But currently your weapon is a +1 Frost Scimitar. It doesn't have the merciful enhancement. And I missing something?

Daumari, Mah'ysa, and Hazreem are up!

Osirion

Sardaukar: You were correct, it is indeed a paladin ability. It is his divine bond. With it he can add to the abilities of a weapon. Page 63 of core rulebook. It lasts one minute per paladin level.

Pae: He's being merciful to everything he fights right now. He's not picking and choosing (that takes actions). So the cockatrice has just lucked out. He has no particular love or hatred for them.


Okay, I see it now. Though it is not listed on your character sheet. :) I'll go back an adjust the lethal/non-lethal damage given.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Round 6 Actions (DM only):
Hazreem pays the guards little mind knowing the object of his search is not here. What would these guard be guarding down here? I think I am getting close... He then melds into the earth Full Withdrawal and then will proceed down the southern passage.

Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
Stealth 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP67/67 | AC 21(28) T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa follows after Bahir.


Mah'ysa: If you wish to take an AoO from the Half-Elf, you could get past and strike this round.

DM Rolls:

1d4 ⇒ 3

Hazreem:
As the men hesitate a split second, uncertain what to do with this large, rock monster before them, you sink back into the ground and quickly move back the way you came with amazing speed for an earth elemental. A magical speed that will be expiring soon.

As you turn the corner to head south, you hear yelling behind you, confusion. The door must have opened as bright light fills the otherwise dark corridor north of you with long shadows dancing upon the wall. "What the hell was that?" says one voice. "I don't see it out here" says a second voice sounding a little bit closer, the same as the one you heard challenge you initially. "That was some kind of earth monster. I think we scared it off, be we still need to report this to the High Priest." The last voice was much calmer, with more of an authority to it. "You two go. We'll stay here in case it returns. And warn Rijul if you see him."

Map Link

Daumari is up.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP67/67 | AC 21(28) T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

If I can tumble by to avoid the AoO...
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Then make an attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 8 for a possible 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 crush damage.
...Fumble confirm? 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 19


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Not happy about his position, Daumari continues his assualt on the weakened thug before him.

Continue attacking northern thug, switch any additional attacks to his flanking buddy should he fall.
Hasted Full Attack, MW Meteor Storm-Style Meteor Hammer
Attack 1 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Attack 2 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10; Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Haste Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Rolls:

Thug #2 Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 (+2 Flank, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Thug #4 Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 (+2 Flank, -1 Prayer) Hit, Possible Crit!
Thug #2 Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 (+2 Flank, -1 Prayer) No Crit
Thug #2 Damage: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) + 1 = 10 (with Sneak Attack)
Thug #1 Attack on Daumari: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 (+2 Charge, -1 Prayer) Miss!
Half-Elf cast defensively: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Fail!

Diving past Bahir, Mah'ysa ducks past the singing half-elf avoiding her rapier, then turns to strike with her quarterstaff. But she slips on the rug on the floor and barely manages to hold her footing, her staff slapping the ground with a thud as she quickly regains her balance.

Back in the warehouse, Daumari opens up on the thug to his northwest launching three assaults with the ends of his hammer. The man dodges the first two strikes, but fails to anticipate the third. He pounds him hard in the side with bone-cracking force that nearly knocks him down, but he holds his place, a look of vengeance stern on his face.

The one behind Daumari strikes out again with his short sword, trying to take advantage of Daumari's momentary back being turned. "Will you just stand still!" But the inquisitor doesn't and the attack misses. His flanking partner has better luck and finally gets through the Inquisitor's defenses and scores a well placed hit, though he doesn't look like he can hang on much longer. (Damage: 10) As he steps back, the one prodding the fairly non-responsive wretches decides to run directly at the hammer wielding follower of Sarenrae. His attack nearly gets through, but Daumari deflects his attack at the last second.

In the far southwest room, you would have thought the prisoner couldn't have gotten any closer to the wall, but he manages as he watches the little halfling skewer the already fallen beast. Haleen ducks out of the room and runs to the opening of the hallway and pauses when she doesn't see anyone. Glancing down the open doorway, she yells out, "You guys need help?"

The half-elf steps back over the makeshift bed on the floor and attempt to cast a spell while defending off the cleric. But she's off her game and the spell fails to go off. Muttering a curse under her breath, she holds her rapier up high between Bahir and Mah'ysa. "You're going to pay for this!"

Round 7 - Everyone is up! Haste expires this round. Daumari, Mah'ysa, and Bahir get Haste this round. It has already expired for everyone else as you got it already during Round 0 based on init rolls.

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 55/64
Daumari 35/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 39/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 49/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15
Thug #1: 3 (Slightly injured) (-2 AC this round from charge)
Thug #2: 3 (Slightly injured)
Thug #3: Down
Thug #4: 18 (Severely injured)
Thug #5: Down
Thug #6: Down/Unconscious (20 Non-Lethal Damage, 10 Lethal Damage)
Thug #7: Down
Thug #8: Surrendered (Uninjured)
Thug #9: Down
Half-Elf: 28 (Moderately injured, 10 Non-Lethal, 18 Lethal Damage)
Cockatrice #1: Down/Unconscious (27 Non-Lethal, 14 Lethal Damage)
Cockatrice #2: Down

Conditions in effect:
----------
Efreat: Mage Armor
Efreat: Mirror Image (3 false images remain) -- Ends Round 74
Mah'ysa: Bless (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 saves vs Fear) -- Ends Round 61
Mah'ysa: Prayer (All PCs but Hazreem: +1 luck Attack, Weapon Damage, saves, skills) -- Ends Round 9

4,051 to 4,100 of 7,190 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zoomackulas's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.