Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sardaukar's Legacy of Fire

Game Master Sardaukar


4,001 to 4,050 of 7,166 << first < prev | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | next > last >>

Efreat: Yes, it'd have about 2 hours left.

Osirion

Agreeing with Efreat, "We'll wait out of sight here for your signal." As Pae disappears into the darkness he forces the prisoner into a corner out of sight of the building and in a very low quiet voice, "So 'Father Jackal' has the support of the One Source Guild. I suppose that makes sense and isn't terribly surprising considering their actions. Anything else you would like to let me know about him or this place before I drag you in there? Remember, most likely your survival is now tied to ours."

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Spoiler:
Side Quest

Pae nods his thanks to his friends and waits with a sceptical expression while the soothsayer goes through his mumbo-jumbo..when it is done he notes the adress and looks to the others "Right then..lets get this over with shall we"

Pae activates his slippers and moves up the outside wall of the warehouse.

Stealth 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20

He checks out the roof to make sure there are no skylights.


Side Quest:
With Anton's address recorded in your mind, you head out in search of the location. It doesn't take too long to locate the street several blocks over, more inland to the city from the docks, and a few rows of shops down the lane. You find yourself standing before a small shop selling table cloths of all colors and designs, small rugs, jewelry, trinkets, and other small, painted wood carvings. The human shop owner appears to be busy haggling over the price of an elaborately decorated necklace to a customer who is complaining, "You just said 320 a second ago. I'm not paying 380." He seems to be getting frustrated with the high pressure sales tactics. People on the street push past the three of you as you stand there for a moment. Several other shops and vendors line both sides of this avenue.

Looking around, you notice that there appears to be a flat up above the shop. An pair of open windows face the street with ratty and stained curtains blows gently in the breeze blocking view of the inside. There is no apparently way to get up there from the street.

As Pae heads out, the prisoner simply responds in a defeated tone, "There are guards posted at all times on a rotating watch. The offices are here in the front.". He points towards the single front door of the building before continuing, "I haven't been in there in ages."

Pae: In the darkness, you are easily able to scale the wall of the building without drawing any undue attention. It is about 20 feet up the side of the building to the roof. The rooftop is basically flat with four large windows covering the top in four quadrants over the warehouse. Quietly approaching, you are able to look down through the glass openings. (I've revealed four sections on the map. The windows are not nearly that big, but you can see around in all directions as you move across the roof)

Below is a massive room that is over a hundred feet or more in length and width. The towering stacks of crates and containers make it difficult to discern the exact dimensions, but you presume it goes the whole length of the structure. The room is dimly lit by flickering light, as if torches must burn around the perimeter of the building. The building's floor appears to be some kind of sandy stone. Some areas are open while others appear to be veritable mazes of crates stacked nearly to the ceiling. The crates themselves are made of wood, and no single crate that you can see is larger than five feet square.

As you approach one of the windows, you spot four guards sitting around a small crate playing some kind of card game. They each have a blade weapon hanging from their waists. A pile of gold coins rests in the middle of the crate, obviously the current pot. They are talking to each other, but you can't hear them up where you are at. As you move around to get a better view, one of them looks up and around. You faintly hear him as he speaks loud enough, "Guys, did you hear that?" The other guards look around. You freeze in place, but none look up to where you are at. Several quiet seconds go by before he says something you can't hear and sits back down to continue his game.

In another open area, you make out nearly two dozen ragged looking men sleeping on the floor on ratty bedrolls. They seem unkept and dirty. A small filthy bag rests on the ground next to some of them, their hands gripping the bag as they sleep as if afraid someone may take it from them while they sleep.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae sneaks back to the others

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26

"There are about 25 or 30 off them in there but only four look as if they are armed...the others are beggars or maybe kif addicts."


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari nods at Pae's assessment. "If we can eliminate the four in secret we may be able to limit any resistance. I can silence the air around us, but we would need to strike quickly."

Side Quest:
"So should we handle business now, or follow up on other leads and see where things take us? Sometimes one can obtain a greater bargain by remaining patient and biding one's time." Dauamri looks at Pae expectantly, though the expression on the half-elf's face remains calm and his stance casual. He trusts the halfling will discern his true meaning. "There's no need to rush our business."

Osirion

Bahir seems a little hesitant, "Was there any sign of Rayhan? We don't know we have the right people or place. I'd hate to put simple guards to the sword if they have done nothing wrong." Turning more thoughtful, "I agree that time is of the essence but I think we should try and take them as prisoners. At the same time we should cover all the exits in case one tries to flee. We don't want word spreading that we are coming after Rayhan until we know that we have him." Facing Daumari, "The silence will prove invaluable my friend. We can burst through and be upon them before they know anything is amiss without alerting the others."

Questions for the group: Can Pae unlock the door or do we need to break it down? Should the silence be cast on a coin or something that can be slid under the door to mask any noise on the inside of it breaking or being picked? Or does the silence go through the door already without that being necessary?

P.S. Bahir will be making his sword Merciful through his divine bond so it only does nonlethal damage. He will be just as good at hitting and damage but it will all be nonlethal, so he won't lose any edge there.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem speaks up, "I can use that same shapeshifting trick I used earlier at the House of the Beast to see if I can find Rayhan. Plus there was an earth mephit who was at the manor as well. Seems a good way to flush him out."

If everyone is OK with that, Hazreem will shift into Earth Elemental form and use Earth Glide to scout the warehouse for Rayhan.


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Silence is an emanation, and as such does not pass through solid objects. That said, if we have to I can cast it on the door itself, then retreat out of the spell's range and cast it on myself while the door is opened. I can use expeditious retreat as well so that I can cover the greater distance. If I need to cast the spell on the door, though, we'll want to select our entry point carefully; we don't want a sudden absence of sound too close to our targets to tip our hand.

Alternatively, I could cast the spell on the shapeshifted Hazreem. It would eliminate any ability to speak until the spell's duration expired, but since Hazreem can only speak Terran in that form it may not be a huge concern. Once again, sudden areas of quiet could make our presence known prematurely.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Yeah, I can see that as working there. Since the Silence does not pass through solid matter, it won't take effect until he emerges from the earth. However, since Hazreem can cast spells while in shape shifted form (Natural Spell feat) he would prefer not to be silenced, he he. Maybe have him look around first and see if Rayhan is there, then proceed with the plan.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat nods, "There is one other way." Efreat concentrates and his appearance changes into the attacker. "If Hazreem follows me under the earth with Pae in the shadows, perhaps I can confirm our suspicions while the rest ready to charge."


So, which approach are you taking? If trying a door, which one? If phasing through the ground, where are you doing it at? Right now, everyone is just talking, no action. :)


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

"Hold, Efreat. If the guise you wear is not expected your presence may serve to raise the alarm as readily as announcing our arrival. Allow Hazreem the opportunity to locate our goal. We can then move with speed, ideally without much opposition."

I'm fine with allowing Hazreem to scout the place, then moving in after hearing back from the druid.

Osirion

Bahir agrees with Daumari's assessment and says to Efreat, "We'll have to save that trick for another time my friend." Turning to Hazreem, "Try to stay away from the guards we know about if you can..." Another thought seems to suddenly occur to him mid sentence, "...and see if there is a underground floor while your swimming through solid rock." His great admiration for the feat of moving through stone still completely apparent in his voice.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem nods in response. "Good thinking there. If there is an underground floor then that is probably where they are hiding Rayhan. I will find the entrance to it, should there be one." He then steps away to shift into his earth elemental form, and then melds into the ground.

Hazreem will circle the entire complex underneath the floor to make sure there is no basement level first. Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat nods, "Very well. I will follow."


Hazreem: Transforming and merging with the rock below, you scan the parameter of the building. But you don't find anything but sandy rock underneath the warehouse as you work your way around. As you get around towards the front, you phase through the rock and into a spiral staircase. Above you the stairs head up into the ceiling that appears to contain a door that hinges up, as if the room above has a trap door in the floor. The stairs head down about 20 feet before ending at the opening of a dark, 5-foot wide tunnel that heads off to the south. It continues straight for over a hundred feet to the south where you can make out a few dim lights.

Efreat: Following Hazreem and examining the outside of the building, you don't see any windows or other ways in except for another large door on the backside similar to the two on the side. All is quiet around the building at this time of night around a warehouse on the docks.

The staircase is on the bottom right corner of the southern part of the building. It has been revealed on the map.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

when I said that I would follow, I meant that I would follow the other plan and npt that I would follow Hazreem around.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem returns to the group waiting out side and draws the staircase on an impromptu map in the sandy dirt.

Just waiting to see what the others want to do here. DM Sardaukar, did Hazreem detect any bodies near the staircase?


Efreat: Sorry, misunderstood.

Hazreem: No, the staircase and passage was clear of debris (and bodies). It was fairly clean, as if this passage is maintained and used frequently.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Sorry, I meant to ask if there were any guards in the warehouse near the staircase. Still good to know.


Did you attempt to rise up into the warehouse? If so, where?


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Yeah he would have taken a peek into the front area to see if there were any guards stationed at the staircase.
Stealth check, if needed, 1d20 ⇒ 11

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae checks the doors for traps and locks.he would favour entry by the small door to the south.

Clockwise from that door

Perception1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Perception1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Perception1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Perception1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23


DM Screen:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Pae: All the doors appear locked but without traps. The locks seem sturdy, but you think you'd be able to pick them without too much trouble.

Hazreem: You phase through the stone floor and begin to rise into the room containing the trap door to the staircase. A large fur rug covers the spot where the trap door must be. On top of the rug lies a woman of apparent elven heritage. She is covered up by several blankets and her head rests on a pillow. She does not seem to stir from your presence. As you stony eyes scan the room, you see a well-appointed office that features a sturdy oak desk and several intricate tapestries hanging from the walls. Two iron rungs are driven into the wall to the southwest, the ground underneath spattered with white, chalky bird droppings.

Perched on top of the iron rungs are two enormous and hideous avians that stand over 2 feet tall each. They appear to have the body of a emaciated rooster, the wings of a bat, and a long, scaly tail. Their eyes are focused on one thing... You! Or at least the part of you exposed above the floor. Your presence seems to have arosed them as they start squawking and spreading their bat-like wings. They appear ready to take flight... The elven woman lying on the ground begins stirring and throws off her covers, opening her eyes and looking at the birds...

Hazreem Knowledge(Nature) DC13:
Perched before you are a pair of Cockatrices. They are known for turning flesh into stone!


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Knowledge Nature 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Son of a hairless goat!

Hazreem curses silently at the presence of the apparent guardian of the place and her deadly pets. He knows he is no match for the two birds and quickly retreats back to the floor.

I hope she did not notice me...

He quickly returns to the waiting group and scratches in the dirt, pointing at the southern door:

"Trap door underground
Guarded by elf woman and
2 cockatrices"

Osirion

Looking at the message with a frown, "What in the blazes is a cockatrice?" Looking back to Hazreem, "Can you tell where that tunnel goes to? Perhaps it is a secret entrance that we can use."

Since your already stone Hazreem, does this mean your currently immune to them?


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

If an elemental could scowl, Hazreem would be doing that right now. Instead he scratches in the dirt, "Bird when touch you turn to stone."

Osirion

His eyes get wide with disbelief, "Why would anyone keep a creature around that could turn you to stone with a touch?"

Hazreem: I added to my previous post. You may have missed it when you replied.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae pulls out his tools and goes to work on the southern door

Disable Device1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

"We will have to ask, my friend, when we encounter this elf." Daumari readies his weapon and prepares to invoke the Dawnflower's strength.

When Pae and Bahir move to enter the building I'll cast silence on myself and follow closely. Lets see how many guards we can silence before one of them manages to get out of the spell's area and raise the alarm.

Osirion

Bahir will make his sword merciful but leave the frost ability unactivated. I am hoping Efreat is going to haste us so we can catch anyone running.

Turning to the captive, "We'll talk again once this is over and you wake up." Just as it dawns on the man what the paladin said, Bahir brings the flat of his sword across the man's head.

Merciful strike damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 3 = 8

Since he is pretty much helpless I didn't roll to hit. If I need to just let me know. He plans to drop the man's unconscious body just inside the door.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

If he is helpless then should it not count as a Merciful Coup-de-grace?


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

"We should move quickly once we enter. I will prepare a spell for that. Bahir, do you wish me to increase your size if there is enough room?"
ready action to cast haste on everyone once the door opens.

Osirion

Only if I intended to do a coup-de-grace, which just seems overkill on the poor sot. I think he was still barely able to walk from the earlier fight. Hmmm, or maybe it should be. Either way, he should be out.

Shaking his head, "No, thank you my friend but I may need to chase some of them down that trapdoor. Best stay this size for now."


DM Screen:

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

With the strange birds squawking and the elven woman waking, Hazreem quickly descends back into the ground. But not before the woman's gaze follows that of the birds and a panicked looked appears on her face just moments before the earth elemental disappears into the ground.

After a quick discussion created by Hazreem's return and message, Bahir swings his scimitar at the prisoner, clocking him good and knocking him out cold. (He only had 1 HP left, doesn't take much to put him out. He's now well negative as most of that counted as lethal due to his condition, but he is stable)

With the plan of attack decided, the group moves to the southern-most door. Click! Pae has no trouble with the lock as you prepare to open the door. (It was a DC30) As you listen carefully before the door before opening it, some muffled voices can be heard on the other side. You can't make out what is being said. Did they notice the door unlock?

Given the above, any change of plans before opening the door?

Osirion

Nope, do or die time as they say...

Sardaukar:

Spoiler:
Actually as it reads page 191: If a creature's nonlethal damage is equal to his total maximum hit points (not his current hit points), all further nonlethal damage is treated as lethal damage. I actually thought it worked the same as you just stated except my blasted players corrected me recently :) So I thought I would pass on the favor ;) I wouldn't have risked it otherwise as I knew he was dangerously low on hit points


Bahir:
Good to know, not that it mattered in this case.

Init Rolls:

Bahir: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Pae: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Efreat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Daumari: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Hazreem: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
Mah'ysa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Them: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Haleen: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Other Rolls:

Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Miss!
Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Hit!
Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Miss!
Crossbow Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

As Pae prepares to push the door open and moves in, Efreat and Daumari quickly cast spells. Everyone's movement seems to go a little quicker as Efreat's magic takes hold. At the same time, everything goes silent.

The door silently flies open to expose a large, well-lit room that is somewhat bright after coming in from the darkness outside. Three bolts come flying through the doorway, one of them impaling the Halfling as he tries to move in. (Damage: 4)

Your eyes quickly adjust and you make out a large desk standing in the center of the room with a pair of leather chairs on each side and along the western wall. A long table lies along the east wall of the room. Several lamps light the room. Standing behind the desk are two men wearing armor and holding hand crossbows pointed in your direction. Swords remain sheathed on their side. A third man stands in an open doorway to the left, a similar crossbow in his hand. You can make out at least one more in the room behind, apparently putting his boots on.

One of the two across the desk turns his head and tries to yell something over his shoulder towards an open door that leads to a hallway, but no sound comes out. A shocked expression forms on his face as he starts to back up towards the wall. At the far end of the hallway, another open door leads to a giant warehouse room filled with crates and other containers.

Init order:
- Pae, Hazreem, and Haleen
- Them
- Everyone else

Round 0 - Pae and Hazreem are up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 64/64
Daumari 45/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 35/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 53/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15

Conditions in effect:
----------
Daumari: Silence -- Ends Round 7
Efreat: Haste (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 dodge, +1 reflex, +30 ft, +1 Atk/full round action) -- Ends Round 7


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem looks in the room and notes the tactical situation in a glance. Realizing that one of them is about to head for reinforcements, he decides to cut him off. Melding into the stone floor, he glides over to the corridor separating the main warehouse from the entrance room.

Use Earth Glide to move to the 5' square south of the north door leading to the warehouse. Ready action to attack one of the guards should he head into the corridor. Slam 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26 haste. Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

DM..please stop dictating Pae's actions..he does not rush through doors when there are other more heavily armoured people there to take the lead..I resent the godmodding of my character.

Pae hangs back and lets the Fighting types deal with this.

Osirion

Sardaukar:

Spoiler:
If you want to, Sardaukar, you can switch Bahir's and Pae's positions. Bahir will have opened the door if the halfling did not want to. I'll also take the 4 damage that he took. Just an offer.

P.S. I still think your doing a great job DMing and have been happy with how Bahir has been DMPCed in the past. You have been open to correcting misunderstandings such as the earlier one on this very page with Efreat. Thanks.


Was just trying to keep things moving. I'll slow things down a bit. We'll follow Bahir's suggestion and swap places with the two of you.

After Pae unlocks the door, Bahir opens the door and steps in, taking a minor wound from a crossbow bolt.

Pae, you are up.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae will load and fire his hand crossbow at the nearest target.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Rolls:

Which target: 1d2 ⇒ 1 Left
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Hand Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Miss!
Short Sword Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Miss!
Short Sword Attack w/ Flank: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Miss!

The Earth Elemental quickly slips into the ground as Pae draws his hand crossbow and fire a shot from behind the Paladin at the edge of the door. The small bolt impales the man standing on the left side of the back door. He turns to run through the open door and quickly stops as an elemental rises from the ground and gives him a big, earthly hug, pounding him against the side wall. (Total Damage: 12)

In the strange silence, the other two in the room drop their hand crossbows and draw swords. The advance around the desk and flank the intruder, while a third steps out of the room and fires a shot with another crossbow. But the shot hits the side of the door frame, completely missing. The first man attacks with his sword, but it clanks silently against the Paladin's shield. The other strikes on his flank, but doesn't have any better luck.

You make sight of another one coming to the doorway on the left, looking out with another crossbow.

Round 1 - Everyone is up!

Map Link

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 44/44
Bahir 60/64
Daumari 45/59
Hazreem 57/57
Paellat 39/53 (6 Non-Lethal)
Efreat 53/53 (5 Non-Lethal)
NPCs:
Haleen 45/53

Damage:
Haleen's Rapier: 1/15
Thug #5: 12 (In Hallway by Hazreem)

Conditions in effect:
----------
Daumari: Silence -- Ends Round 7
Efreat: Haste (All PCs: +1 Atk, +1 dodge, +1 reflex, +30 ft, +1 Atk/full round action) -- Ends Round 7


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP 67/67 | AC 21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa adopts a defensive stance and sings a Blessing of Saranrae.
Bless: +1 to hit and to saves vs. Fear to all allies.

P.S. If I'm in the Silence zone, I'll back out until I can cast.

Osirion

Merciful strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (4) = 12

2nd Merciful strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (4) = 9

Hasted Merciful strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (4) = 11

Turning to the man on his right Bahir drives him back with a silent flurry of blows.

If the man drops Bahir will 5' step diagonally over his body and around the table to give room for others to come in.

Mah'ysa: You might be in the silence area effect at your current location. Just means you have to back out of it to cast the spell.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae tumbles past Bahir and to his left past the man there ending up in the lower left hand corner of the room rapier in hand he lunges for the back of the man who is now between him and the Paladin.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

Rapier 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 Damage 1d4 + 2 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (3, 4, 4, 6) = 22


Stepping back 25 feet, Mah'ysa finds herself outside of the zone of silence. She quickly says a short prayer, imbuing confidence into her allies (50-foot radius, will just include Hazreem).

Bahir strikes thrice at the man to his left, dropping him after the third hit. Pae ducks in around Bahir and manages to slip past without giving them an opportunity to attack him. He thrusts with his rapier, goring the man. He drops limping to the ground as the blade is removed.

Hazreem, Daumari, and Efreat are up!


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem nods in approval as his teammates make short work of the guards. He then concentrates on felling the one trying to warn the others.

Attack Slam 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 14 bless, haste
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Hasted Attack Slam 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 28 bless, haste
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat walks into the room toward the east side and levels his hand at the guard not attacking anyone. A blast of fire springs from his hand racing toward the guard.
Move: move to the square where the guard Bahir dropped.
Standard: use elemental ray at the guard two down and two to the left of Hazreem. touch attack w/ +1 att from bless and +1 att/dam from point blank shot
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

4,001 to 4,050 of 7,166 << first < prev | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zoomackulas's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.