Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sardaukar's Legacy of Fire

Game Master Sardaukar


251 to 300 of 7,156 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Human Druid 2

Hazreem clambers up the ladder to get a better view of the pugwampis as they swarm towards his companions. Realising the beams are too narrow and weak for him to assault across them, he calls to the others "Could we collapse some of these and send the little devils to their own deaths? Or will that bring the whole placedown"

He then readies himself to accept the onrushing attackers.

Move action up the ladder. Ready action to attack first foe to come in threat range. Sorry about the delayed post, I've started back at work this week and its been rather busy. Cheers


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Seeing the creatures swarm his companions, Efreat walks under the beam holding the creatures. "FLEAR'ZISH!!!" Move to under the beam and cast Color Spray on as many as possible. P.S. I'm back now; it was a long week of training but i'm glad I did it.

Andoran

Light in the room grows so everyone has a better time seeing but Pae still trips over some fallen timber on the floor trying to sneak around and take out the leader of these nasty creatures. The cavernous of the ruined chapel make the sounds echo some what and bounce off the walls in weird fashion unlike what the chapel once was when the choir's sang. This must have confused Pae a bit as the voice he was searching out is actually from above in the balcony area with the ladder the only avenue to reach it. The first of the pugwampis reach Bahir as he steps up to meet the critters, he slashes out and slices the pug in two sending it to the floor below. Below, Efreat shouts "Flear'Zish sending more vivid colors at the creatures above. The two pug's who were desending to lower rafters to shoot at their foes below suddenly are awash of colors of the rainbow which blinds them first and then knocks them unconscious, both falling the 15 feet to the chapel floor, the drop kills both quickly. From the top of the ladder, Mah'ysa gives a small squeak at the incoming little critters and fires off a shot from her crossbow sending the bolt flying in the enemies direction but it shoots past all of them, lodging itself into the chapel wall. The seven remaining pug's try to swarm Bahir's position but only two are able to get to him. They swing their tiny daggers at Bahir but their weapons only make a clinking sound as they hit his armour. The others try and focus their special ability onto Bahir's weapon making . A loud ringing noise begins around Bahir's sword and he can feel it begin to vibrate(Make a will save to negate their spell-like ability)! From his new vantage point Daumari can clearly see Bahir, Mah'ysa and Hazreem on the ladder/balcony area plus the dog faced critters trying to swarm them. He takes aim and fires off a shot, one he feels better about since he is out of the creature unluck area of influence. The shot flies true and hit one of the little ones attacking with their dagger. Hazreem sees the danger coming and heads up the ladder quickly till he is at the feet of Mah'ysa. Seeing the rafters beams are not in the best condition he decides its better to stay off them. Skirting around the balcony is possible but it would take a good amount of time to do so with the swarming critter at your heels, but it might be the only way to get to the leader where the voice came from.....

Next round, roll attacks and state your actions! 7 left up top that you can see. Tent structure still blocks views!

Osirion

Will save: 1d20=19
Second roll for unluck: 1d20=16

Blessed scimitar attack: 1d20+5=16, 1d6+3=5
Second roll for unluck: 1d20+5=16, 1d6+3=7

Smiling as a beam of sunlight catches his scimitar through a rent in the fabric and roof, "You face the faith and fire of the Dawnflower. This temple shall be redeemed." He slashes out with the glittering blade again, shaking off the strange magics the creatures are attempting on it.

Whoo! It appears IC favors Sarenrae's righteous servants today :)


Blessed bow shot: 1d20+3=11, 1d8=5

Silently, Daumari continues to line up shots on the beasts as they gather to attack the paladin.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreats sees that his work is done on the ground and runs to one of the ladders and begins climbing.


Female Half elven Cleric 1

Glad to see that Bahir is holding back the pugs quite well, Mah'ysa quickly reloads her crossbow and fires at one of the pugs that are trying to get into melee with a valiant paladin.

Attack 21, 12 Damage 4


Male Human Druid 2

Seeing the his companions seem to have the pugwampis well in hand, Hazreem moves to the side. He carefullly edges his way around the rafters, trying to get to where the controlling voice behind the curtain s coming from. As he moves he casts a blessing from Gozreh on himslef, increasing his vitality and health slightly in preparation for the battle to come.

Casting Virtue on myself. Trying to get around teh battle as you suggested Zoo.


Bah, my post got eaten last night

I look up into the rafters trying to see if I can spot the leader

Pae thinks he spots him but it turns out to be a pugwumpi...so I'll shoot at that instead.

Mechanics:

Spoiler:

Perception:1d20=19, 1d20=5 +4=9 Perception...can't see the leader that's for sure.
Attack: 1d20=10, 1d20=15+5 = 15 for the low roll (no AC if flat-footed against me)
damage if it hit1d3+1d6=7 (3 if no sneak attack dmg)

Andoran

The water laden cloths that compromise the tent structure the pugwampis use for there home falls under the weight to the floor finally exposing the whole of the chapel's upper works! The heavy material falls fast to the floor and any who are underneath have a chance of getting hit. Pae in searching out the leader has a hard time seeing through the flying clothes but it does open him up for a shot at one of the pug's attacking his group. He shoots at one of the pug's moving up to attack Bahir hitting it in the back and dropping the creature to the floor below. (Pae-make an Acrobatics check to see if you avoid the clothes dropping or be covered and blinded. And I guess wet!

The ugly pug's special ability is no match for one favored by Sarenrae it seems as a glint of sun flashes off his sword and the vibrating stops in that instant. Bahir sees a target in front of him but all of sudden it drops to the floor, so he takes on the other in his reach and easily finishes off another one of the little critters.

Efreat dashes off in the direction of the ladder and begins to climb up to aid his group.

At the top of the ladder Mah'ysa shoots another round at the pug's but again the shot only finds the wall.

The Pugwampis shriek at the sight of so many of their brother dropping to the floor and the big shining man in armour continuing to use his big sharp stick on them turn and flee in every direction. The leader having had enough of his brood failing him steps out of his own little tent structure directly across from Bahir's position on the other side of the balcony. It shouts commands but the scared pug's run about trying to find escape, one even makes a jump to the floor below thinking this is the best route but find on death waiting for it. The leader has two others with him but they just stand there waiting for the king to act. The king takes aim with his longbow and shoots at Bahir, the shot goes wide but nearly hits Mah'ysa as it finds the wall next to her.

Seeing the running Pug's scattering from the fight, Daumari has a tough time targeting one of them. He finally shoots and thunks the arrow into one of the rafters near the feet of one of them.

Moving past Mah'ysa and then Bahir, Hazreem skirts the balcony perimeter. As he does this he calls for a blessing from Gozreh which is granted increasing his vitality and health slightly. He makes it to the point of the chapel on the northern wall where a ornate window opens to the outside. There is no glass in the window and you can see out of the hole now that the tent structure is not blocking it showing you a view of the ruined village of Kelmarane about a mile and a half away from the chapel.

Next round! Role dice and state actions! 4 pug's running about, one king pug and his two guards left!


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari steadies his aim, abandoning the idea of bringing down the fleeing pugs individually in favor of the superior target represented by their leader. But as soon as the arrow leaves the string the ranger lets out a curse; one of the fletchings falls to the ground at his feet, and the projectile flies well off its intended path.

Ranged Attack - Longbow: 1d20+2+1 = 5

Well, that could have been better ...


Pae sees the falling cloth as it begins to fall and easily ducks out of the way

Pae now sees the leader, reloads while he heads for darker areas and launches another shot.

Mechanics:

Spoiler:

Pae Acrobtics: 1d20+10=29, 1d20+10=28
Pae Sneak:1d20+12=16, 1d20+12=23
Pae attack roll: 1d20+5=20, 1d20+5=16
If it hits: 1d3+1d6=8

I really, really hate that unlucky ability

Osirion

Seeing the creatures flee before him Bahir locks gazes with the Pugwumpi leader, "Sarenrae is reclaiming this place, your presence here will no longer be tolerated. Either flee or come face me." Bahir shifts into a full defensive stance to ward off arrows as his companions return fire.

I believe that ups his AC to a 22.


Male Human Druid 2

Hazreem, seeing the Pugwampi king finally exposed unleashes the building static his body is chanelling. A ball of sparking energy leaves the tip of his sword and arcs in to strike the king.

Even as it does, the druid again moves cautiously forwards, trying to close the gap and prevent the leader from using his bow.

Ranged touch on the king 1d20=18, 1d20=16 Damge 1d6=3. Then a move action to get closer (at least away from the open window and a fall to my death :). I'll move as cautiously as I need to so as not to risk fallling


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat continues to climb the ladder and looks for a target. Move: climb the ladder. Att: ready a scimitar attack 1d20+1=3, 1d6+1=7, 1d20+1=13, 1d6+1=2

Andoran

Easily ducking out of the way of the falling clothes, Pae moves to a darker area for safety. His small frame helps him find the shadows he so craves in situations like this, finding solace under cover of some over turned pews. He takes a shot once he is set but only finds the ceiling as his target this time. Bahir shouts at the Pugwampis King demanding a fight or leave the church! He takes a defensive stance ready for anything that might attack him. Efreat finally make it up the ladder and steps onto the balcony looking for vermin to kill. The four hysterical pugs run about the rafters seeking ways out of the area and the mean mean men and women who have invaded their home. One comes near Efreat and Bahir but changes direction quickly avoiding Efreat's swing of his blade as Bahir's focus is on the King. Behind the two Mah'ysa reloads her crossbow. The two pugwampis stand next to their King ready to defend if any get close to them and at the same time they yell at their mates running about trying to calm them down so they may help in this desperate situation. The King points a finger at Bahir as he shouts at the King causing his sword once again to begin to vibrate and a ringing noise comes from the blade in his hand(Will Save vs Shatter).
Even out of the pugwampis unluck area of influence Daumari still has problems with his intended shot as the arrow he had nocked flys off straight ahead right into one of the over turned pews. As he continues to skirt around the balcony Haz finally sees the leader step forth, he pauses to unleash a charge of pure energy out of his body at the King who gets lit up by the attack. A burnt char smell floats up off the King's body as he looks in Haz's direction watching the druid slowly move in his direction!

Next round! Roll dice and state your actions! Bahir, will save vs shatter ability!

Osirion

Bahir's will save: 1d20=1 Well that's bad. Don't even have to roll a second time.

The ringing gets louder and louder until the blade cracks and shatters into shards that rain down unto the floor below. In a display of his inexperience it takes Bahir a few moments to fully comprehend what has happened as he continues to brandish the useless hilt of the ruined weapon. It slowly dawns on him that he has foolishly not brought any other blades. Looking around he spies the little blades of the fallen pugwumpi at his feet and bends down to recover one of the minute daggers.


Female Half elven Cleric 1

Seeing their goddess' chosen weapon break under the strain of the Pug king's ability, Mah'ysa lets out a small prayer as she takes aim at the Pug king and fires.

1d20+1=4 1d20+1=13 1d8=5

Once her bolt has been let loose, she shouts "Bahir, take my blade! as she motions to the scimitar that is sheathed at her hip while reloading for another shot.


Male Human Druid 2

Hazreem again unleashes the bolts of static he seems to effortlessly channel, but this time it flies wide of the mark. Sighing in frustration he decides to try Bahirs tactic. "Leave this place now, king of ill fortune. We are but the vanguard of what comes to this place and your people are doomed if you remain here." Diplomacy 1d20+1=4, 1d20+1=17

Even as he says teh words though, he knows they sound like a hollow promise.

He edges closer still, readying his defenses for the inevitable attack.

I forgot topost my attack rolls, I got a 19 and a 4 for the lightning. I figured that wasn't going to hit anybody.


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari sets another arrow to the string as he witnesses the pieces of the paladin's blade fall to the chapel's floor.

An ill omen ...

Praying the Dawnflower will guide the arrow's flight, the ranger exhales and once again fires at the pugwampis' leader.

Ranged Attack - Longbow: 1d20+2+1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 = 5

Osirion

At Mah'ysa's words Bahir quickly takes the proffered blade knowing better than to question her wisdom.


Pae curses the sand and reloads his hand crossbow, and lets another bolt fly...

Mechanics: 1d20+5=6, 1d20+5=19

the lower one is a natural 1...so critical fail it if you want...


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat looks around the room and curses under his breath, "I would burn them all if you all weren't worried about this place burning down."

Andoran

The pugwampis's special abilities are slowly wearing on the hired adventurers with misfires and broken weapons, one would think it would be an easy battle but it one would be wrong. And just to prove their point Pae's hand crossbow malfunctions sending the bolt to the floor and snapping his bow string in two making it temporarily unusable. Bahir suffered the same fate seconds ago but did not waste any moments on sorrow over the loss of his blessed weapon, he takes up the offer of Mah'ysa and grabs her blade turning back to face these critters again. Looking around the room at the bad luck his team is having Efreat curses under his breath, wishing he could just burn the whole place down and be done with it but he knows they need this building as a command post to retake Kelmarane. Another misfire from Mah'ysa goes flying off in a random direction threatening only the darkness of the chapel itself. She reloads as Bahir takes her sword hoping he has better luck with it. The King starts shouting all of a sudden as he sees Bahir's sword shatter and instantly forgets the assult by Hazreem's attack, no one but Daumari can understand what he is saying fulas he is speaking in the gnoll language, (Daumari)

Spoiler:
Ha, holy one you are no match for my powers you're going to run out of weapons soon enough!
he nudges one of his protector guards and says something to it as he takes aim at the three on the other side of the balcony. His shot fires but archs off course into one of the pews below harming only the rotting wood. His body guards begin to squabble over who gets to make the holy one's next weapon fall apart forgetting that the King had ordered to perform the task immediately as the King took his shot. Daumari's little prayer works as his shot plunges into the armour of the King who falls back at the sudden attack. Still slowly moving closer, Hazreem tries to communicate to the King but his words go unheard over the King's shouting at Bahir. Shaking his head at the lack of effect his words have he continues to move closer to the King.

Next round, roll attacks and state your actions! There are still four panicked pug's running about and they are getting tired so they might stop and begin attacking next round. I am going to roll to see if they saw the blade shatter and gain courage from that or not. The King has 8 damage on him and his 2 protectors are at full.

Osirion

Bahir's patience begins to wear thin and a look of frustration creeps onto his face as he can see no way across these rafters to his foe without the whole thing collapsing. Still, he attempts to keep the kings attention on him and off his companions, "The certainty of your defeat is as assured as the dawn arriving every morning. Obviously a bow is not where your talent lies. Come face me if you dare."

Osirion

Male Halfling Archivist Bard 5 (favored)

Pae curses under his breath, "Accursed jackals! Rovagug himself must be on these foul creatures side." He drops his hand crossbow, and draws his rapier, watiing for one of the panicked 'wumps to come close enough to put down.

MECHANICS:


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari sneers as he draws back another arrow. Tough unable to form the inflections and growls inherent in the gnoll tongue, the ranger still proves capable of calling to the lead monster as he fires another arrow its way.

Spoken in Gnoll:
You're a fool to challenge the servants of a goddess in her own house, King of Fleas.

Ranged Attack, Longbow: 1d20+2+1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 = 2


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat moves toward one of the pugs and swings wide. Scimitar attack 1d20+1=4, 1d6+1=4, 1d20+1=11, 1d6+1=2


Female Half elven Cleric 1

Mah'ysa, also becoming frustrated by these small creatures, simple levels her crossbow and fires once more. We must break their courage by defeating their King. But what can we do? she thinks as she reloads for yet another shot.

Attacks 16 19 damage 5


Male Human Druid 2

Hey all, feeling pretty awful here at the moment. Got a flu starting up and work is draining me more than I'd like it to. Won't get a post done until The weekend sorry. Hopefully I'll be better by then. Feel free to NPC Hazreem until I can get back on my feet. Cheers


The Behir once again answers the call ;)

Hazreem again channels the static but either this place or the pugwumpi's unluck makes it pop and sputter around his hands. It falls far short of it's intended target as Hazreem makes a "Hrmphh"

Static bolt attack: 1d20=3, 1d20=19

Andoran

Cursing under his breath, Pae drops his busted hand bow and draws his rapier watching above for any opportunity to kill one of these little devils. He takes a few practice swings as he waits for more of them to drop to his level. Taunting the King to keep his attention away from Haz and the others even though he knows the King won't understand what he says the intent of his voice will. Efreat moves up as far as he can with out falling or stepping on one of the unstable rafters and swings his scimitar at one of the critters but misses a chance at hitting any of them. A bolt flies across the chapel upper works from Mah'ysa's crossbow and smacks into the King keeping his attention on the three across the chapel, pugwampis blood flows from the wound and his own fustration is evident at the intruders to his Kingdom. The Pugs decide its best to get away from these folks and begin to climb the walls down to the floor below thinking no threats remain. The two guards of the King finally work out a peaceful solution to their disagreement over who gets to please the King first and begin to wrestle each other at the King's feet while the King draws back the string of his bow and lets loose an attack on Bahir, the arrow flies true and hits him in the shoulder ending the words Bahir was saying(3 hps dam.). Daumari shouts his own words at the King while firing his bow, the arrow finds its target, the unluck no helping the King this time as another wooden shaft appears in its chest. Hazreem stops just out of the Kings range to engage and lets loose an stored energy but it sputters and crackles around his hand making his hand a bit numb and a little singed.

Next round, roll attacks and state actions. The climbing Pug's will be in Pae range this round for him to attack after a move action. They are on the very north wall by the point about half way, one has stopped looking at the old window as a possible escape route!


Male Human Druid 2

Hazreem decides the time to act is now. While the guards are fighting and the king is injured. Readying his weapon he moves to engage the pugwampi hoping his masterwork weapon is up to the task in this cursed environment.

Hazreem will close and attack the king if possible. If it is safe to do so he will charge. Attack 1d20+3=17, 1d20+3=13. If the 13 is a hit then damage is 1d6+2=6. The attacks would be 19 adn 15 if he is able to safely charge.

If he is outside range to close effectively, he will instead move close enough to make the king think long and hard about who to attack and then take a defensive stance.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat swings wide again. As his eyes blaze, he states, "I'm beggining to lose my patients with these things!" Scimitar attack: 1d20+1=8, 1d6+1=3


Pae's patience finally pays off as he closes with the descending pugwumpi and skewers it.

Mechanics

Spoiler:

1d20+5=24, 1d20+5=24 Roll to confirm. 1d20+5=14 hopefully the 14 will be enough for a dexterity denied hit.

1d4+1+1d6+1d4+1=13 or 9 if no critical.

Osirion

Bahir hisses in pain but his smile slowly returns as he realizes the wound isn't mortal, "Your darts do little more than sting, O' king of vermin." He apparently has no clue that the creature has no understanding of his tongue.

Still defensive AC 22.


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

His mind unconsciously wandering to consider the similarity between his and the paladin's taunts, differences in language aside, Daumari's aim wavers slightly. Doing his best to recover the shot, he release an arrow in the direction of the pug king.

Ranged Attack, Longbow: 1d20+2+1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 = 1


Male Human Druid 2

Just bumping this one back to the main page

Andoran

Three of the critters make it to the bottom of the chapel floor where waits Pae patience finally paying off. He quickly moves in on the little monsters with his rapier in hand, his attack skewers one of them to the wall killing it instantly, his attack so powerful the tip sticks into the chapel's wall making it hard to pull out.

The exchange of words continue as Bahir taunts for a second time to the King as he pulls out the arrow sticking into his arm as more blood flows from it. More of an annoyance than actual pain as he stands ready again against the King's attacks.

Efreat takes another swing at the monsters but only catches air as the last of the monsters are out of range of his sword seeing three touch the floor below, well two that is as Pae takes care of one and the forth climbs out the window but stops as it sees its a long way straight down.

Mah'ysa takes a moment to reload her crossbow but its taking longer than she would like.

Two of the pugwampis run up the center of the chapel heading straight for Daumari. One stops to grab something at the hanging gnoll skulls. The other races towards Daumari, weapon raised seeing this as the only way to escape. The two wrestling at the King's feet finally finish their squabble as one raises up off the other with a triumphant smile on its ugly face, it sees the blood on its King and sees who it came from, its focuses its special ability at Mah'ysa's nasty weapon which begins to shake! (Mah'ysa-make a will save to save your crossbow from shattering!) The King yells at the folks across the chapel's upper works, fustration in his voice, he tries to take aim but the wound he just took hampers his ability to aim straight and the arrow races off harmlessly to the floor below.

Out of the corner of his eye Daumari sees the pug racing towards him which ruins his shot at the King above, his focus lost and the dread of the unluck sensation coming towards him.

Seeing the King is having troubles, Hazreem charges in and attacks the King with his weapon but fails to hit his intended target as he slips a little in his charge, his foot catching some of the ruined cloths still attached to the rafter, his scimitar sails over the head of the King giving the King another chance for the King to rule the day!

Next round, roll attacks and state actions! Two pugs on the floor(one in the middle of the chapel and one 25 feet away from Daumari. One standing on the window sill at the top of the chapel upper works. One standing next to the King, the King and one other still smarting from his little internal fight at the King's feet!


Male Human Druid 2

Hazreem continues to press his attack, desperately bringing his scimitar to bear on the wounded King. The druid was a little concerned though, given his last attack had been one of his better efforts this combat and he still couldn't strike the king, even though he was rmed with a bow.

He called to his companions "Now is the time to press the attack my friends!"

Missing with a 15 doesn't give me much hope :(. Hehe, oh well, at least it was a glorious action that may lead to Haz's death. Here goes nothing. Attack 1d20+3=20, second roll for dodgy luck effect 1d20+3=14. Although the 14 is most likely a miss, here's damage for completeness sake. 1d6+2=4.


Pae attacks one still on the ladder if I can, to deny it's dexterity bonus...

Attack:
1d20+5=12, 1d20+5=16

DMG:1d4+1=4, 1d6=1 sneak?

Osirion

Was under the impression that there was no safe way to reach the king.

Seeing Hazreem reach the king, Bahir follows the same path by charging his intended target.

Blessed scimitar attack with charge: 1d20+7=24, 1d20+7=16
Damage: 1d8+2=4


Female Half elven Cleric 1

As Mah'ysa feels her weapon begin to vibrate, she does her best to make sure it holds together and will fire a bolt if it does. If it doesn't then she will approach the melee and prepare to use her remaining magic to heal Bahir or Hazeem's wounds.

Will saves 22, 13

Won't even post the attack rolls because they were soooo horrible


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

Efreat begins to climb down the ladder, "next time we should have a base that doesn't burn so easily." Double move down to the floor to get ready for next turn.


How high up in the rafter is the king? within reach of my socrpion whip perhaps?


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 23(ff21/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76) I Images: 6

DM

Spoiler:

Should we do our conversion to PFRPG? With your permission, I would like to swap out magical aptitude since spellcraft is no longer the concentration check roll.

Andoran

Paellat 'Pae' Silvertongue wrote:
How high up in the rafter is the king? within reach of my socrpion whip perhaps?

No your whip will fall short of the King. It says the whip has a reach of 15 feet and the Chapel Upper Works is 20 feet above you!

Andoran

Efreat 'al Inferis wrote:

DM

Should we do our conversion to PFRPG? With your permission, I would like to swap out magical aptitude since spellcraft is no longer the concentration check roll.

Yes to both questions! Everyone please check out the discussion thread which will tell you whats going on with the PFRPG front!

Andoran

Bahir al-Asim Abdul Shihab wrote:

Was under the impression that there was no safe way to reach the king.

Seeing Hazreem reach the king, Bahir follows the same path by charging his intended target.

Blessed scimitar attack with charge: 1d20+7=24, 1d20+7=16
Damage: 1d8+2=4

Bahir, Haz took the long route around to the King by hugging the wall and spent multiple rounds(about 5 rounds before he attack the King!) getting there. I did not make him roll any possible rafter breaking rolls as I figured the way he was going was more stable than the rafters going across the Chapel's upper works with little support. So to be fair to Haz since he took all of that time getting there I am going to need you to amend you action, That is unless Haz does not care! Your attack on the King would have missed anyway so this will give you another chance to do something!

I just want to be fair to everyone!
Cheers,
Zoo

Osirion

Bahir will begin to follow the route Haz took then.

251 to 300 of 7,156 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zoomackulas's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.