Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sardaukar's Legacy of Fire

Game Master Sardaukar


501 to 550 of 7,131 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP 67/67 | AC 21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa pulls on Hazreem's arm to try to stop him from firing his fire spell. "Hazreem stop! Don't signal our position like that!"

Mah'ysa unslung her hand sling glove and fitted a smooth stone, just in case the flying creature presented a threat and came in range. She tried to think; were Gnolls nocturnal or not?


Note: The ground distance between your group and the avian is about 400 feet. Then the creature is over 100 feet in the air.

Bahir wrote:
Is there cover near us?

The first ruined buildings of Kelmarane are visible ahead of you. There is just brush and a few cactus plants near you and is relatively open.


Sardaukar wrote:

Note: The ground distance between your group and the avian is about 400 feet. Then the creature is over 100 feet in the air.

Well in that case I don't do what I said I did. Instead I sprint towards the buildings looking for cover.

Osirion

"Quickly, follow Hazreem." Bahir runs after Hazreem hoping to clear the way for his companions.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP 67/67 | AC 21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa hustles along with the rest of the Company.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae moves as swiftly as he can towards cover.


Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 19(ff17/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76)

Efreat follows the lead of his companions and heads to cover.


Male Human

post for the dot


Initative Order:

  • Daumari
  • Bahir
  • Paellat
  • Avian Creature
  • Hazreem
  • Mah'ysa (1d20 + 2 = (8) + 2 = 10)
  • Efreat (1d20 + 2 = (5) + 2 = 7)

Daumari:
You quickly make your way to one of the ruins that still has a partially intact roof and dig in for a defensive battle, spinning your meteor hammers in a defensive fortress style. As you ran toward the structure, the large bird-like thing overhead suddenly swooped down intent on charging you with it's antlers, but comes up short and instead drops hard on the ground next to you. It then tries to impale you with it's antlers from the ground, but fails to get through your defenses. It is looking really hungry and you must be its midnight snack.

Everyone else:
Bahir tells everyone that something has taken an interest in us as he and Hazreem take off running to the building ahead, looking for cover. They arrive at the edge of a ruined building. The rest of the party quickly follows behind. In the distance, you see the large avian suddenly swoop down out of the sky and disappeared from view about 225 feet ahead of you. It must have landed as you heard a loud thump on the ground.

Sorry about the confusion on position. I have updated the map to specify your approximate location.

Osirion

Whispering to the others, "It seems to have found other pr....by Sarenrae's guiding light, you don't think its after Daumari do you?! I better go check it out." Bahir moves in the direction it landed.

Osirion

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae follows along hoping for a chance at a shot from the shadows


CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

Daumari crouches low, making himself as small a target as possible while keeping one of his hammers in a defensive posture in front of him. He strikes with the weapon's second head, then uses its momentum to spin himself away from the beast.

OOC:
Daumari maintains fortress-style and begins fighting defensively, increasing his effective AC to 18. After his attack, he takes a five-foot in an attempt to position himslef for a withdrawal from his opponent, should combat prove deadly.

Free Action 5-foot step
Standard Action Melee attack, fortress-style meteor hammer

  • Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 20
  • Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

    Critical Threat Melee attack, fortress-style meteor

  • Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 6
  • Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
  • Osirion

    Male Halfling Rogue 11

    You have a crit to confirm there mate


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8
    Paellat Silvertounge Redux wrote:
    You have a crit to confirm there mate

    Too bad; even if I wasn't fighting defensly, that wouldn't have been enough to confirm. Oh well. :P

    Osirion

    Heh, guess that confirms you are really in trouble. Suspected but wasn't sure since I haven't been reading your spoilers.


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8
    Bahir al-Asim Abdul Shihab wrote:
    Heh, guess that confirms you are really in trouble. Suspected but wasn't sure since I haven't been reading your spoilers.

    As long as they're not labeled for a specific person, by all means feel free to look at the sections. I've just gotten into the habit of putting OOC text into a spoiler box when it's somewhat sizable; it's intended to save space, rather than keep actions hidden.


    "S$&#" murmurs Hazreem under his breath as he takes off after the paladin.


    Daumari:
    Crouching low, you five foot step over in the hopes of giving yourself an exit if needed. Then, fighting defensively, you strike and hit your target. But it doesn't appear to even phase this creature. It instead rams you with it's antlers and swipes at you with both of it's talons.

    Gore Attack: 1d20 + 8 = (18) + 8 = 26 Hit -- Damage: 2d4 + 3 = (4,3) + 3 = 10
    Possible Crit(18-20 crit range): 1d20 + 8 = (7) + 8 = 15 Miss
    Talon: 1d20 + 8 = (10) + 8 = 18 Hit -- Damage: 1d4 + 1 = (1) + 1 = 2
    Talon: 1d20 + 8 = (12) + 8 = 20 Hit -- Damage: 1d4 + 1 = (4) + 1 = 5
    Total Damage: 10 + 2 + 5 = 17 -- Hit points remaining: 1

    Everyone else:
    Moving at a full run along the side of the buildings, you head further into the city toward the location where the large bird disappeared. Over the noise of your movement, you hear the familiar sounds of the Ranger's meteor hammer spinning and striking something. You then hear the sound of Daumari crying out in anguish.

    Map updated


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

    Clutching his wounds, Daumari ducks behind a ruined wall and attempts to put some distance between himself and the beast. The injured ranger weaves around and through the ruins, hoping his route will force the beast to waste its time chasing him, rather than attacking.

    OOC:
    Daumari will make use of a Withdraw action in an attempt to put some distance between himself and the creature. He's not too interested in where he's going, just in getting away.

    As a quick aside, secondary attacks suffer a -5 penalty to the attack roll; both of the critter's secondary attacks should have missed. Still a nasty blow from that gore, however, and reason enough for Daumari to retreat.

    Osirion

    Male Halfling Rogue 11

    OOC

    Spoiler:
    Not in Pathfinder they don't...incidentally DM what convention are we using for HP at 2nd level and above..dice or set percentage?


    Daumari, Paellat:
    Normally, the creature stats list the attack bonus separately for the primary and secondary natural attacks, so I don't have to think about it. This one didn't, so that's why it wasn't applied. Looking in the Bestiary, page 315, if the creature has the multiattack feat, their secondary weapon attacks are at -2. If they don't have the feat, their secondary weapon attacks are at -5. This creature does not have the multiattack feat, therefore the two talon attacks missed. Only 10 points of damage was dealt. Daumari, you still have 8 HPs remaining.

    Everyone:Since Daumari is first in init order, you witness the following before taking your action:

    Approaching you at a run, Daumari appears out of the darkness from between two ruined building walls. It looks as if he's been in a fight and is quite injured.

    Map updated. I like this map thing, really easy to move a character's layer and save. Then Picasa detects the change and auto-updates online.


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

    OOC: Sardauker, Paellat:
    Yup, as Sardauker noted, secondary attacks are still part of Pathfinder. They're just not as prevalent as in 3.5.

    In 3.5 one attack was considered 'primary', and everything else 'secondary'. In Pathfinder certain types of attacks are considered secondary when a creature has them, representing anatomy that, while it can be used to inflict damage, is not designed for such a purpose. For example, hooves are always considered a secondary attack.

    Osirion

    Seeing Daumari darting toward him, Bahir makes a beeline for him with the intention of covering his retreat.


    Have enough posts for half a round. Paellat will be NPC'd until Sunday.

    As Daumari runs out of the darkness between the walls of the ruined building, Bahir to move to protect him against further attack and cover his retreat. Paellat stands ready for something to attack.

    Suddenly, the large avian appears in the sky and swoops down quickly intent on finishing off it's prey. You see a bizarre creature about 4 feet tall and about 4 feet wide with the body, forelegs, and jagged antlers of a lean buck, the hindquarters, wings, and razor-sharp talons of a great bird, and a muzzle of a wolf with blood stained teeth. It lands before Daumari, intent on piercing him with it's antlers, but Bahir stands in its way. Paellet immediately attempts to strike the creature with his scorpion whip striking the bird, but it doesn't appear to harm the creature. The creature then lashes out at Bahir but fails to get through the holy warrior's armor.

    Remaining init order: Hazreem, Mah'ysa, Efreat


    Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP 67/67 | AC 21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

    Standard action: Mah'ysa begins singing "The March of the Dagor Aglareb [Battle Glorious]" to inspire her companions.

    * Inspire Courage +1: Ally who percieves performance gains +1 morale bonus to Saves vs. Charm and Fear, and +1 competence bonus to attacks and damage.


    "What the....claatu. Verata. Nicto." Suddenly roots spring out of the ground and tumbleweeds bounce towards the creature from out of nowhere. The roots and weeds attempt to wrap themselves around the thing, entangling it and preventing it from moving.

    The creature gets a Reflexe save DC vs 15 or gains the entangled condition.

    Osirion

    In a strained whisper, "By the Dawnflower, a demon! You shall not claim any of us beast. Sarenrae's glory shall cleanse the night." Lashing out at the creature in a swift arc.

    Bahir uses his smite evil on the creature. Assuming it's evil (it certainly looks it) he gets a +4 to hit and +2 to damage (already added in below). Attacks go through any DR creature might have. If it is an evil outsider than a 2 damage (or 4 for critical) to rolls below.

    To hit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
    Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

    Possible Crit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 Whoo! Nice. A crit! Gotta love that scimitar crit range.
    Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


    Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 19(ff17/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76)

    "Burn!"
    ready action for when creature comes within 30', then elemental ray [dice]1d20+4; 1d6+2[/ooc]


    Second half of previous round:

    Seeing this foul beast before him, Hazreem calls upon the plants that have overgrown this fallen city to entangle the creature. The weeds reach for the beast while roots grow out of the ground in a 40-foot radius centered on this hideous thing. The plants grow around everyone, but they only seem to be interested in the bird beast. Unfortunately the creature is able to effortlessly dodge the advances of the plants.

    Seeing her companions in battle, Mah'ysa begins singing a song to inspire courage in them. Efreat calls out "Burn!" and unleashing a ray of fire (1d20 + 5 = (7) + 5 = 12; 1d6 + 3 = (2) + 3 = 5) and just misses and instead singes some of the brush growing around the beast.

    Hazreem:
    You indicated a Save DC of 15 for your Entangle spell. I only calculate a DC of 14. The Saving Throw DC, as stated on page 216 of Core Rulebook, is 10 + the level of the spell + your bonus for the relevant ability. Entangle is a 1st level spell and your Wisdom modifier is +3. Therefore the DC is 10 + 1 + 3 = 14. I'm not sure where the extra one is from, do you have a bonus somewhere I'm missing? But either way it was the same result for this round, the beast had a 23 reflex save. But it may matter on future rounds.

    Next round. Bahir I'll include your smite in the next round.

    Everyone needs to make a perception check DC 5 (doh!), on success:
    You notice a group of four gnolls noisily approaching from the west between two of the ruined building, just at the edge of Hazreem's entangle range. Each is holding a spear which is pointed in your direction and is held ready for battle. One of them says something in a grunting language.

    If you speak gnoll:
    You hear someone say, "I told you she wouldn't be out if there wasn't something good to eat."

    Daumari:
    You recognize these gnolls as the ones you saw earlier on patrol.

    Paellat:
    Paellat wrote:
    what convention are we using for HP at 2nd level and above..dice or set percentage?

    Most of the PCs were already up'd to level 2 when I took over. The previous DM had the PCs roll for hit points. Therefore, I will continue with this.


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

    Daumari spins around to once again face the creature. Taking a step away from the beast, he retrieves a potion and, popping the cap off the top with his thumb, quickly downs the liquid.

    As he finishes the vial's contents, he suddenly stands alert. A grin creeps across his face, as he tosses the now-empty container to the ground. He barks a response, in gnoll.

    In Gnoll:
    So you can find something right under your snouts; I thought you were too bust scratching at fleas.
    OOC:
    Daumari will drink his potion of cure light wounds, using a five-foot step to avoid an attack of opportunity from Big Birdy if he needs to. If he's far enough away to avoid the AoO without the five-foot step, he'll then back up in an attempt to set up for a charge at the creature's current position next round.

    Perception Check

  • 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

    Move Action 5-foot step OR standard move
    Standard Action drink potion of cure light wounds

  • Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

  • I think I forgot to recalculate the DC from the previous Hazreem.

    Hazreem curses at the creature as it effortlessly avoids his spell. He decides to whip up a storm to help take down the beast.

    Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
    Non-lethal dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    If hits, creature is -2 to attacks next round.


    Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP 67/67 | AC 21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

    Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


    Forgot about the Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    .
    DC 5 going down, booyah!


    Note: The 40-foot radius surrounding the avian is considered difficult terrain while the entangle spell is in effect. Basically movement is at half speed within this area.


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

    Noted. Doesn't matter to me in this case; even if he can't charge, Daumari will still be able to move the same distance to enter melee with the beastie again, if that's what he decides to do. He should still be within the radius of the spell, even.

    As a quick aside, how do you interpret the effects of entangle on friends vs foes? I'm guessing you feel friends in the area of the spell when it's cast are unaffected, as we didn't have to make saves. Does the spell only effect foes, or will it try to nab a friend moving through the area after cast? The spell's a tad unclear on this point, and there's been no official statement, so it's one of those things left to GM interpretation.


    Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 19(ff17/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76)

    "Fine! Chill!perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12
    Ray of frost against avain: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


    Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP 67/67 | AC 21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

    Seeing the threat of the gnolls appear, Mah'ysa hums a soft lullaby in their direction.

    Standard action: Sleep-- Puts up to 4 HD of creatures to sleep. Will DC 13 negates. Targeting the Gnolls.
    Free action: Maintain Inspire Courage.


    Daumari takes the opportunity while the holy warrior blocks the beast from attacking him to move 15 feet through the sudden growth to get away from it. While moving, he digs into his pack and pulls out a healing potion. He drinks it and most of his wounds magically heal. Meanwhile, Bahir yells, "A Demon!" and calls on the power of Sarenrae to smite this evil creature before him. He swings his scimitar with amazing force, slicing into the foul beast causing it to cry out in pain. Paellat (NPC'd) brings back his barbed whip and lashes out again, striking the creature. But once again, he is unable to damage the beast.

    The beast, not liking the beating it just took and seeing its original prey getting away, it turns its attention to something meatier. It swings its head around and spears the paladin with its antler for 7 points of damage. It also attempts to tear into the holy warrior with both of it's talons, but all this plant growth got in the way. These plants once again attempt to get a hold of the creature and once again they are unsuccessful.

    Cursing at how easily the beast is avoiding the effects of his spell, Hazreem conjures up a small storm that blasts the creatures with wind and rain. Mah'ysa turns her attention to the four gnolls that just arrived on the scene and casts a spell in their direction. The gnoll on your far left suddenly lays down on the ground. Efreat, distraught over his inability to burn the creature last round yells, "Fine! Chill!" and sends a frost ray at the beast. Unfortunately, this was about as effective as his fire ray.

    The two gnolls on your right charge in with their spears, eyes focused on the one who insulted them. But the difficult terrain slows them down and only allows the first one to move about 30 feet which is not enough to reach his enemies. The second one doesn't make it that far and is immediately wrapped in roots and forced to the ground. The third gnoll, who watched the gnoll on his right lay down and take a nap, speaks something foul and starts kicking his comrade to cause him to wake up.

    If you speak gnoll:
    The third gnolls yells at his comrade, "What's wrong with you?!? Get up!!

    Daumari:
    I'm assuming you had a healing potion as part of your starting gear. I don't see it on your gear list (may have already removed it) and there hasn't been any potions to be found in the game yet.

    OOG:
    Daumari wrote:
    how do you interpret the effects of entangle on friends vs foes?

    Spell states, "The spell causes tall grass, weeds, and other plants to wrap around foes in the area of effect or those that enter the area. Therefore, I would interpret it as the plants only entangling those that the caster, Hazreem in this case, considers as a foe. But all the growth makes it difficult to move through regardless.

    Next round. Inspire courage still in effect (+1 Atk/+1 Dmg).

    Osirion

    Barely acknowledging the pain as the demons antlers gore him Bahir again brings his sword around as he whispers a quick prayer to Sarenrae under his breath.

    To hit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Whoot! Again! Goooo dice roller!
    Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

    Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
    Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

    Swift action lay hands on himself: 1d6 ⇒ 6

    Smite evil still in effect. Goes through DR, if any.


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

    Daumari curses at the beast men in their own tongue once again, before spring from a rising root and using its forward momentum to propel himself at the avian creature once again.

    In Gnoll:
    You dirty mongrels couldn't catch us if we were as deaf and stupid as yourselves!
    Sardaukar:
    The potion was part of my starting equipment, and I did remove it from my character sheet shortly after last night's post.
    OOC:
    Daumari closes with Birdy once again, utilizing fortress-style (+1 shield bonus to AC) as he attacks the beast with one of his hammers.

    Move Action basic movement
    Standard Action melee attack, fortress-style meteor hammer

  • Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
  • Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

  • Hazreem shifts his attention to the gnolls that are approaching from the west. He whispers some words and a flame bursts into his hand. He hurls this flame at one of the gnolls screaming "Die b@@~+es!"

    Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
    Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

    He curses again as he sees the flames fly past the gnolls as another gout of flame bursts into his hand.


    Male Human (Keleshite) Sorc (Efreeti) 11 l AC 19(ff17/t14) l F7 l R7 l W9 l HP(76)

    Seeing the group of gnolls, Efreat sees a possibility to actually contribute. Moving into range, "Flear'zish"
    Casting color spray on the gnolls; DC 14


    Daumari moves back to face his avian foe while continuing to insult the gnolls in their native language and spinning his meteor hammers. He lets loose a blow on the beast, visibly damaging it but not as much as he would expect. Bahir calls upon God once again to smite this evil creature, tearing into its flesh causing the creature to look a little staggered. Bahir then swiftly tends to his own wounds.

    Being completely ineffective against the large beast, Paellat (NPC'd) turns his attention to the approaching gnolls. Bringing his whip around, he lashes out at the closest gnoll (Gnoll #1), striking the gnoll for 5 points of damage.

    The large bird, after taking a severe beating at the hands of the holy warrior, spreads its wings and takes off heading north. It doesn't seem to be able to fly too well. It is currently about 40 feet away and about 30 feet in the air flying away from you.

    Hazreem also shifts his attention to the incoming gnolls. He whispers some words and flames appear in his heads. Seeing the approaching gnoll, he hurls a ball of flame at it but completely misses over his head. Efreat steps forwards to maximize the use of a spell and yells "Flear'zish", sending a vivid cone of clashing colors at two of the gnolls (Gnolls #1 and #2). Both gnolls drops their spears, throw their hands over their eyes, and fall to the ground. They are immediately entangled by the growth around them.

    Mah'ysa (NPC'd) maintains her singing while bringing up her sling glove. She fires at a gnoll currently outside the entangle region (Gnoll #3) and misses wide.

    The two gnolls currently conscious, one just getting up from his quick nap, charge in as best they can. But both of them are quickly entangled from the sudden growth that wraps around them.

    Next Round. Two gnolls unconscious, two gnolls entangled, avian beast is flying away.

    OOG:
    I have added a new map that just contains a five foot grid so you can get a better feel where everyone is. It can be found on the Picasa Legacy of Fire album here as well. Same link as before, just bookmark it as I'll be updating the images daily. The green area is Hazreem's entangle effect. And I've numbered the gnolls for reference.


    CG male half-elf inquisitor of Sarenrae 8

    Which two gnolls are unconscious, and which two are entangled?

    Osirion

    Male Halfling Rogue 11

    I'm back from my trip away...dice for hp it is then 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


    Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP 67/67 | AC 21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9 R9 W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

    [Standard] Mah'ysa fires a stone from her sling glove against the flying creature.
    Sling Glove: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

    [Free] Mah'ysa maintains the bards Inspire Courage.
    * Inspire Courage +1: Ally who percieves performance gains +1 morale bonus to Saves vs. Charm and Fear, and +1 competence bonus to attacks and damage.


    Daumari wrote:
    Which two gnolls are unconscious, and which two are entangled?

    Gnolls #1 and #2 are unconscious from color spray and therefore also entangled. Gnolls #3 and #4 are just entangled.


    Hazreem shuffles around the back of Mah'ysa and releases the flames in his hand towards the left most gnoll. Move diagonal south-east 2 squares so May'ysa is out of the line of sight and Hazreem is on the edge of the entangle effect.

    Touch Attack Gnoll # 3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
    Non-lethal damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
    .
    If some how this miraculously hits, the gnoll has a -2 to attack next round

    501 to 550 of 7,131 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zoomackulas's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.