Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Sardaukar's Legacy of Fire

Game Master Sardaukar


5,001 to 5,050 of 7,327 << first < prev | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Having never been on a sailing ship before the paladin takes in the sight and smell of sea for awhile. The feeling of the rolling deck takes some time to get used too but doesn't seem to bother him as much as some of his companions.

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae grins with delight.."So this is sea travel is it..I must say it takes the strain off the legs admirably.." he sits down on the deck and rummages in his pack for food.

"We might as well relax people..I have the feeling this is going to take some time"


As land disappears from view behind you, the sun sets in front of you. The sky grows increasingly dark. An couple of hours in the trip, you find yourself in pitch blackness with nothing but the sounds of the waves breaking against the side of the ship and the magical oars pushing against the water to provide your senses with input about your surroundings.

Yay!! Post 5000!

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae shrugs and settles down to sleep using his pack as a pillow


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem huddles down near the side of the boat trying to avoid getting seasick.

I wonder whether I should wild shape here...if this constant motion gets to me, then yeah I think so...

Scarab Sages

Bahir not quite trusting the boat, the sea, or their unnatural guide keeps a constant vigil. Glancing over in wonderment at Pae's form, how can he sleep with all this going on?

Updated spell list


Bahir: How long are you staying up? All night?


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa leans against the railing of the ship, enjoying the gentle motion of the ship. As twilight grows, she looks up to see if she can see the same stars as she could back home.


At night falls, the sky is clear. Glancing up at the stars, you find that you cannot find any stars or constellations that you recognize. This sky is completely foreign to you.

Scarab Sages

Yes, all night. I will use one use of my lay hands on ability to cure my fatigue in the morning.


As the rest of the party is rocked to sleep, Bahir stay vigilant and watches throughout the night. The only light visible is the glow of the helmsman's eyes acting as a beacon in the middle of the night.

As the night progresses, the stars start to twinkle and then disappear, as if clouds are rolling in. Soon, the entire night sky goes dark without a single star visible. Eventually, dawn breaks and dim light slowly brings the ship back into view. Low clouds fill the air and visibility in limited to only a few hundred feet in front of you. The brass helmsman still stands his post, steering the ship into the vast unknown.

Feeling exhausted, the paladin draws upon his faith in the Dawnflower to push the fatigue from his body, allowing himself to go on. The rest of the party slowly begins to wake as a new day dawns on their strange journey.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa wakes with the dawn; she sings the hymns to the Dawnflower as the sunlight falls on her.

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae awakens to the pure sound of the Pristess' voice raised in praise to her goddess..

"Well there could be worse ways to start the day" he says.."I just hope we are not doomed to sail these seas until we run out off food"


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

"...or die of seasickness." Hazreem mutters, his face a greenish tinge showing his adversity to sea travel.


Not too long after you all wake up and take in your new surrounding, things start to change. The meager sunlight around you starts to dim and distort strangely, as though filtered by a thin veil of dark mist. Sounds become simultaneously muted and echoing. But through this, in the far distance ahead of you, you begin to make out a loud but growing susurrant hiss. The ship continues forward with the relentless strokes of its animated galley oars and a freshening breeze.

Profession(Sailor) DC15 or Wisdom check DC20:
The ship is being carried forward along a strong current, more than the animated oars and sail would be doing by themselves.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Wis: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

WIS 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Hazreem mutters to no one in particular "Looks like there is a current carrying us somewhere."

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

"As long as it isn't over the edge of the world." Pae says concernedly

Scarab Sages

With a frown as he looks out to sea, "Is that possible?"

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae Shrugs "Dont ask me I'm not a map maker or a navigator"

He looks at the construct..

"Hey..you need to steer for land ..got it..land" he shouts


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem shrugs. "I have no idea Bahir. This place is not Golarion so I guess it is possible...we just need to have faith here."


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa turns to the rest.
"Judging by the note, SOMEONE wants to talk to us."
She smiles like the sun rising.
"So have faith!"


As you discuss the possibility of sailing off the edge of the world, the brass helmsman holds steady on his course, oblivious to Pae's call to steer for land. The light around you continues to dissolve into a misty twilight as the black mist surround you. The roaring sea continues to get louder as the cleric tells you to have faith.

A moment later, the mists suddenly part and you can see with terrible clarity that the sea below seems to end, as if sliced off by an impossibly huge razor. Nothing but blackness greets you beyond. Pae was right, you have apparently reached the edge of the world, the end of eternity. And the ship is about to sail down into the abyss.

Image of your situation is here.

Everyone has 1 round to react. Let me know if you are doing anything.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

"Gozreh's breath!"

Hazreem stumbles to his feet and immediately shifts into one of his favorite forms, a small cloudlike creature.

Wild Shape to air elemental form.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Mah'ysa yipes and clutches at Bahir.

Scarab Sages

About to turn and reach for Mah'ysa he instead switches to gripping her tightly to him and doing his best to hold onto the railing.

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

Pae activates his slippers and grabs his pack


As the ship begin to arc downward over the cliff, Hazreem cries out moments before shifting into a swirling mass of air, Mah'ysa holds onto her Paladin while he holds onto the side of the ship, and Pae glues himself to the deck and he clutches his pack. "Oun'rauz" proclaims Efreat, struggling to maintain his concentration as he ship rocks violently. Daumari reaches for the center mast pole and holds on for the ride.

As the ship plummets over the edge, you find it difficult to hold on. Efreat and Hazreem can only watch in horror as the ship quickly drops away from them, being able to fly to the side and out of the way of the giant sail coming at you. The brass helmsman seems to be glued in place and doesn't move.

You fall into the dark abyss, mist from the waterfall next to you getting everything wet and slippery.

Bahir, Mah'ysa, and Daumari, you need to make an Acrobatics check DC20 or a Climb check DC20 (your choice) to maintain your grip on the ship (or Bahir in Mah'ysa's case). On failure, take 2d6 points of damage as your are buffeted about, falling from your perch but catching yourself again.

Mah'ysa: If Bahir fails, you also take the 2d6 damage. If you fail, you lose your grip on Bahir, but catch yourself on some other part of the ship. Only take 2d6 damage once this round.

Pae, you are falling with the ship, but are at no risk of flying away, therefore no check required. Hazreem and Efreat, you watch the ship plummet away from you at a rate much faster than your fly speed (though you could choose to free fall). It is quickly disappearing from your view into the pit of darkness. (About 800 to 900 feet per round)

EDIT: Don't forget Armor Check penalties in your skill checks.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32
Mah'ysa maintains her death grip on Bahir.

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

As the ship falls Pae goes into action reaching into his pack for his rope holding it between his teeth the halfling then slings his pack and makes his way towards Bahir and Mah'ysa where he ties them onto the bulwark. he then ties himself onto the nect stanchion and waits as the ship plummets through the inky blackness.

Scarab Sages

There's no way he is making this roll without a natural 20.
Climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Immediately losing his grip on the ship Bahir instead wraps her completely in his arms and does his best to shield the priestess from harm with his own body.

Heh, Mah'ysa, I think you were far safer just holding onto the ship.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem watches the ship disappear into the abyss, a look of horror transfixed on his cloudy face. He hovers in place, completely stunned by the turn of events.

A motion off to his side snaps him out of it. He sees the sorcerer hovering mearby. Flying next to Efreat, he pantomimes a flying motion towards the edge of the water, followed by shrugging his shoulders.

I hope Efreat has an idea here because I am completely out of them...that looks like suicide!


Hazreem: For purposes of NPC'ing Efreat, he'll follow whatever course of action you state (at least until Efreat comes back).

As Hazreem and Efreat hover above the razor edge at the end of the world, you look out and see nothing but blackness in one direction and nothing but water in the other, though your vision is obscured by a black mist and thick fog. Below you, the ship fades out of sight as it disappears in the darkness and mist. "Do we go after them?" says Efreat in a panic to the swirling mass of air he has come to recognize as Hazreem. He seems at a loss for what to do as well...

Plummeting downwards, the ship being tumbling bow over stern as Pae, who is free to use his hands, carefully pulls a rope out of his pack. He bites down on it, the rope ends whipping around in the wind caused by the freefall, as he secures his pack and struggles to pull it onto his shoulders.

As Pae does this, Bahir loses his grip. He and Mah'ysa slide forcefully down the deck before pounding into ship edge, tumbling over. But Bahir manages to catch himself on the ship's edge, his feet dangling over the edge. Mah'ysa keeps her death grip on Bahir as she dangling with him.

Bahir damage from pounding into ship edge: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10
Mah'ysa damage from pounding into ship edge: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Daumari attempts to hold onto the mast pole, bracing himself from being thrown overboard. He holds on, but the deck is getting slippery from the waterfall spray.

Daumari Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Second round of falling - Bahir, make a Climb check to hold on to the edge DC20 or go flying away from the ship. Mah'ysa, make your same Acrobatics check to maintain your death grip. Daumari will need the same check again as well.

Pae: You'll be able to reach Bahir this round, but it depends on whether he holds on to determine if you can do anything to help him.

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 50/52
Bahir 59/69
Daumari 66/66
Hazreem 74/74
Paellat 62/62
Efreat 59/59
NPCs:

Damage: (Lethal/Non-Lethal)
None

Conditions in effect:
----------
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb (2 rounds activated)
Efreat: Fly - 78 rounds remain

Special Item Uses
----------
Bag of Tricks: 2 used 4 days ago
Efreat: Spells Used (L1 - 0/8, L2 - 0/7, L3 - 1/6, L4 - 0/4)
Daumari: Spells Used (L1 - 0/5, L2 - 0/5, L3 - 0/3)
Daumari: Judgements - 0/3 used today
Daumari: Bane - 0/8 rounds used today
Hazreem: Wild Shape - 1 today
Bahir: Divine Bond - 0/1 used today
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb - 1/10 minutes used today


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34
Maintains her death grip.


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Hazreem only nods helplessly. He points down towards the abyss and slowly heads down where he saw the ship plummet...

Hazreem will fly down into the abyss. His move is 60' but he will go only 60' per round (half speed). He also casts Light on his hand so Efreat won't lose sight of him.
While flying down, he keeps his eyes peeled for anything which might be lurking around.
Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

Scarab Sages

Climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 1 Bahir really has no hope of holding onto the ship. Yep, as I suspected, definitely flying away from the ship.

He'll channel positive energy after we take damage again this round to heal both Mah'ysa and himself. 4d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 6, 4) = 13

Unable to tell up from down Bahir spins away from the ship and off into the abyss with the clinging form of Mah'ysa. Focusing on the only thing that makes sense in the chaos around him he looks over at her fluttering form and feels fear well up, Dawnflower please help me save her... A wave of healing energy spreads out from him.


Efreat and Hazreem:
You both carefully descend down below the water line. The roar of the water makes it hard to hear anything else, but the sound is strange, as if the sound is being sucked into the void around it. Your own voices seem distant. The glowing light from your airy hand provides little help as there is nothing but blackness below. You notice little else.

I'll assume you are going to continue down at your slow pace. It'll be at least 10 minutes of travel down...

Daumari and Paellat:
Daumari Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

As Daumari continues to hold onto the ship's mast and bracing himself to stay in place, Pae tries to move to help Bahir and Mah'ysa. But before he can reach them, the Paladin loses his grip and both him and the Cleric tumble away and you see them disappear through the curtain of water just before the ship rotates the other direction again. There is no longer any sign of them.

Any light that may have come from the world above is now gone. You find yourself in pitch blackness. Only the glow of the helmsman's eyes provide any visual stimulation.

Daumari will need to make a couple more checks as the ship continues to tumble down before anything else happens.

Bahir and Mah'ysa:
Bahir struggles to hold on to the edge of the ship, but the wet surface combined with all the weight on Bahir plus the rotation of the ship causes the Paladin to let go. You are both flung away from the ship and directly towards the cascading curtain of water. The water pounds you as you go under, threatening to drown you as you struggle to breathe. The force of the water is intense and nearly knocks you out.

Bahir water plummeting damage: 8d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5, 6, 5, 5, 6, 1) = 39
Mah'ysa water plummeting damage: 8d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 1, 6, 4, 1, 1) = 20

Bahir's body seems to shield Mah'ysa from the brunt of the blast. Suddenly you come flying out the other side and are left free-falling in pitch blackness. You can't even see each other, but you know you're there by feel. Bahir prays to the Dawnflower, causing a wave of her guiding light to wash over the both of you.

You still have a few more rounds left before anything else happens as you skydive through the inky blackness without a parachute.

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 43/52
Bahir 33/69
Daumari 66/66
Hazreem 74/74
Paellat 62/62
Efreat 59/59
NPCs:

Damage: (Lethal/Non-Lethal)
None

Conditions in effect:
----------
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb (3 rounds activated)
Efreat: Fly - 77 rounds remain

Special Item Uses
----------
Bag of Tricks: 2 used 4 days ago
Efreat: Spells Used (L1 - 0/8, L2 - 0/7, L3 - 1/6, L4 - 0/4)
Daumari: Spells Used (L1 - 0/5, L2 - 0/5, L3 - 0/3)
Daumari: Judgements - 0/3 used today
Daumari: Bane - 0/8 rounds used today
Hazreem: Wild Shape - 1 today
Bahir: Divine Bond - 0/1 used today
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb - 1/10 minutes used today


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

DM:
While Hazreem can maintain his form for hours, Efreat cannot fly nearly that long unfortunately. I assume Efreat will let Hazreem know this in some way. In that case, he would expedite the trip down.


Hazreem and Efreat:
Efreat would be able to cast Fly again and restart his time. He would then be sufficient for that time frame. Though he probably wouldn't want to continue down if he had to do it more than twice as he would risk not being able to make it back up.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Even through the fear of falling, Mah'ysa is grateful for Bahir's channeled healing.
After taking the pummeling from the falling water, she takes a risk and clutches her holy symbol. Crying aloud to Sarenrae, she Channels a positive energy burst hoping it will heal Bahir from the deadly pounding he had taken on her behalf.
Channel: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 5) = 19 points healing.

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Rogue 11

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Pae screams as the Paladin and Priestess fly free form the ship and vanish into the darkness..he stares for a moment then turns and makes his way back towards where he thinks the mast is .He will Tie Daumari to the mast when he gets there.

Scarab Sages

Sardaukar and Mah'ysa:
Fear and dread threaten to paralyze him as his worst nightmare of endless formless night becomes a reality. Mah'ysa's answering prayer is the only thing that keeps him from falling over the edge to madness. Not knowing how badly hurt she is, he once again sends out his call to The Dawnflower. She can feel his strong arms wrap around and grip her much too tightly to his armored chest.

He will use his checks to assist Mah'ysa to maintain her grip on him. Channel energy: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 6, 2) = 15


Bahir and Mah'ysa:
As you continue to fall blindly, clutching each other with your shared faith, you both draw upon your Dawnflower to heal your wounds. The pain completely goes away from Mah'ysa while Bahir still feels a few aches, but otherwise is okay.

You dive in free-fall for at least another 30 seconds. But it's not the fall that is going to kill you, its the sudden stop at the end. All sound seems to disappear, becoming silent as well as dark. The air starts to feel strange seconds before impact.

Bahir impact damage: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 4, 4, 4) = 21
Mah'ysa impact damage: 6d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 6, 1, 4, 1) = 16

Bahir impacts first with the cleric on top of him. As bone crushing as it is, you find yourself surprised that you seem to be alive at all. The ground is strange, giving, as if spongy. It seems to flow like water, yet still solid like rock. But even so, you should not have been able to survive such an impact.

Pae and Daumari:
With Daumari bracing himself and still holding on, Pae is able to reach him in time and secure him with rope. Wrapping him tightly around the mast pole, you are confident that he won't be going anywhere.

With your stomach getting woozy, the ship continues to plummet into silent darkness. The waterfall beside you seems to be dissipating and is no longer noticeable. It is hard to tell in the darkness, but the ship's rotation seems to be slowing and leveling out, maybe even slowing down in its decent. Soon after tying off the Inquisitor, the ship comes to a sudden stop! The sounds of wood cracking and splintering is heard from below deck as you struggle to keep yourself upright. Pae's shoes hold him in place, preventing him from being thrown around. Daumari remains tied to the pole so doesn't go anywhere either. You seem to have hit bottom and the ship has stopped, but all around you is blackness.

Hazreem and Efreat:
You continue your slow decent down the side of the waterfall. Nothing greets you except the empty abyss below.

Current Status:

Hit Points (Remaining/Max):
----------
PCs:
Mah'ysa 36/52
Bahir 46/69
Daumari 66/66
Hazreem 74/74
Paellat 62/62
Efreat 59/59
NPCs:

Damage: (Lethal/Non-Lethal)
None

Conditions in effect:
----------
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb (7 rounds activated)
Efreat: Fly - 70 rounds remain

Special Item Uses
----------
Bag of Tricks: 2 used 4 days ago
Efreat: Spells Used (L1 - 0/8, L2 - 0/7, L3 - 1/6, L4 - 0/4)
Daumari: Spells Used (L1 - 0/5, L2 - 0/5, L3 - 0/3)
Daumari: Judgements - 0/3 used today
Daumari: Bane - 0/8 rounds used today
Hazreem: Wild Shape - 1 today
Bahir: Divine Bond - 0/1 used today
Paellat: Slippers of Spider Climb - 1/10 minutes used today

Scarab Sages

Sardaukar and Mah'ysa:
Momentarily stunned by the sudden impact, it takes several moments for the paladin to loosely regain his bearings and he immediately channels again before asking, "Ra...Mah'ysa, how badly are you hurt? We seem to have stopped." After a few more seconds of assessing that they are indeed stopped he realizes his grip is too tight and loosens it slowly, "I'm going to take one hand away and get some light." He reaches for a sunrod and activates it, thank the gods we learned to secure our equipment long ago.

Channel Energy: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 1, 2) = 13


Wild Shape: Medium Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 11

Efreat and Sardaukar:
Hazreem motions to the bottom (?) of the abyss and continues his trek downward. He will increase his descent speed to 60'/rd which is twice the current descent rate. That should help Efreat out :)


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Bruised heavily but still moving, Mah'ysa leans over to Bahir and tries to feel his neck for a pulse.
"Bahir! BAHIR!" When he responds, Mah'ysa sits back with relief.
"Praise the dawn! You're alive. WE're alive! How could that be, we fell so far..."
She channels positive energy to heal them both for 4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 6, 6) = 20 points of damage.
She looks up to try to see the others.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Bahir and Mah'ysa:
Having miraculously healed all of your injuries in a matter of seconds with divine energy after falling who knows how far, Bahir draws out a sunrod that amazingly still works and activates it. The glow of the rod is blindingly bright and it takes your eyes many seconds before your eyes narrow enough to look out among the intense light. But, unfortunately, it doesn't help you see any better. Surrounding you is nothingness. Blackness all around. There seems to be a black mist in the air that is acting like a strange fog. The ground you find yourself sitting on is black as coal, the same as the mist and possesses a curious elasticity that yields softly to the touch.

Pae and Daumari:
In a matter of seconds after the ship crash lands somewhere here in the darkness, you feel it moving again. This time turning, as if sailing off once again. The glowing helmsman is seen turning the helm, continuing your fantastic voyage despite the damage that the ship must of just taken.

Hazreem and Efreat:
The light from above continues to fade as you quicken your descent. "Fizzar" says Efreat and the sorcerer lights up brightly. His light spell has allowed the two of you to see each other more clearly, but it hasn't done a thing to illuminate anything around you. Efreat's own voice seems to be dampened somewhat as if sound just isn't traveling as well down here. Your descent continues...

Scarab Sages

Mah'ysa and Sardaukar:
Bahir shakes his head, "I don't know how we are still alive..." He examines the ground under him before releasing her and standing, "...or where we are." He reaches out his hand to help her to her feet and to hold onto so they don't get separated in this strange place. "Do you suppose any of the others are around here?" He yells out each of their names in turn. There is a very un-paladinlike hint of fear in his voice.


Bahir and Mah'ysa:
There is no echo to your response. Your voice seems to be muffled by the mist. There is no reply.


Fem Half-Elven Cleric L10+Bard L1 | HP56/67 | AC (29)21 T16F17 CMD24 | Saves F9R9W14 | Percep +11 | Endure Elements | Status: Hasted

Bahir and DM:

Mah'ysa crowds against Bahir as she looks up, trying to see her friends. Then she looks around as well.
"Do you suppose the ship crashed here as well?"

5,001 to 5,050 of 7,327 << first < prev | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zoomackulas's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.