Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Samnell's Ziggurat of Worms

Game Master Samnell

Map of Unther & Environs

Present battle map

Loot Spreadsheet


1,251 to 1,300 of 1,328 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Monk/Oracle Gestalt 2 | HP 6/24 | AC 17, T 16, FF 11 | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Perc +6 | Init +2 |

Amarekashu contuned to follo, helping the massive Namtar as best he could. Once it was out of the water, he would enjoy his vengeance.

Aid Another (Grapple): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

Come on!: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
BOOM! That's 10' base. Let's see those aids!

Regin finally catches a lucky break and his feet catch on a nearly invisible ridge in the stone at the same time he gives a mighty tug!


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

str: aid another: 1d20 ⇒ 5

'Blast' Tribim's feet continues sliding on the wet stones, and grabbing hold of the rope he ends up hanging from it again, wrapping his legs around it to keep from falling. "Sorry blokes, seems I can't get a purchases. I hope Namtar is doin' ok."


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar grins again and hauls himself 15' further back along the rope, dragging the water elemental with it

Tentacles are for hugs!:

grapple, improved grapple, enlarge person, maintain grapple: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 5 = 20


HP 14/20 | AC 17, T 17, FF 13 | CMD 20 | F +2, R +6, W +6 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +12

Arundel tries to aid Regin, who seems to be getting good purchase on the rope.

str aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

However, the water is making everything entirely too slick, and again he doesn't help in the slightest. "I can't either - blasted water!"


Gay Male Inhuman

Water ACs: 17, T11, F16

Round 2
Amarekashu contuned to follow, helping the massive Namtar as best he could. Once it was out of the water, he would enjoy his vengeance. Dommer again heaved on the rope.

Arundel tries to aid Regin, who seems to be getting good purchase on the rope. However, the water is making everything entirely too slick, and again he doesn't help in the slightest. "I can't either - blasted water!"

'Blast' Tribim's feet continues sliding on the wet stones, and grabbing hold of the rope he ends up hanging from it again, wrapping his legs around it to keep from falling. "Sorry blokes, seems I can't get a purchases. I hope Namtar is doin' ok."

Regin finally catches a lucky break and his feet catch on a nearly invisible ridge in the stone at the same time he gives a mighty tug!

Namtar grins again and hauls himself fifteen feet further back along the rope, dragging the water elemental with it. He striving brought his head above the water. Just as he did, the elemental pulled free.

Rules Stuff:

EleCMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 I think that's loose, even with Amar's aid.

Tugging rules: Since there's a lot of weight on that rope what with Namtar being giant, I'm going to say that a Str DC 18 will move him and the elemental five feet in the right direction. Every 5 above that is another 5 feet. Namtar himself can drag the elemental via combat maneuvers as normal. You can aid another and team up on the tug.

Order is Arundel, Tribim, Regin, Namtar, Water, Amar, Dommer. Everyone up!


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 2 | HP 6/24 | AC 17, T 16, FF 11 | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Perc +6 | Init +2 |

Eyes glinting, Amarekashu reached out to grab the escaping elemental. Oh no you don't!

Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

so can we see the elemental now?


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

grapple, improved grapple, enlarge person: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 12
Namtar reaches out for the elemental, but misses


Gay Male Inhuman
Tribim wrote:
so can we see the elemental now?

You can.


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

'Hey there it is!' seeing his friend man-handling the water elemental to the surface, Tribim releases the rope, barely landing on his feet and blasts away at the elemental with a small lightning bolt swinging his small fists. "Atta boy, Namtar, give him the old one-two."

Electricity Ray, ranged touch attack, PBS
attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25 for damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

Region holds the rope to avoid loosing Namtar should the elemental decide to drag him back under.
Str: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

grapple, improved grapple, enlarge: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 23
Namtar roars w Th frustration and grabs at the creature again. "The Champion of Dalath will not be bested so easily!"


Gay Male Inhuman

Arundel?


HP 14/20 | AC 17, T 17, FF 13 | CMD 20 | F +2, R +6, W +6 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +12

Sorry!

Seeing Namtar drag the creature into range, Arundel will drop the rope and extend his hand, causing a ray of frost to go flowing out of it and toward the elemental.

ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Gay Male Inhuman

Water ACs: 17, T11, F16

Round 3
Eyes glinting, Amarekashu reached out to grab the escaping elemental. Oh no you don't! He gripped it tight.

Dommer gave the rope another heave, pulling Namtar clear of the water.

Seeing Namtar drag the creature into range, Arundel will drop the rope and extend his hand, causing a ray of frost to go flowing out of it and toward the elemental. A small patch of ice appeared on the elemental and promptly sloughed off.

'Hey there it is!' seeing his friend man-handling the water elemental to the surface, Tribim releases the rope, barely landing on his feet and blasts away at the elemental with a small lightning bolt swinging his small fists. "Atta boy, Namtar, give him the old one-two." Tribim's lightning crawled across the elemental and steam boiled off it.

Regin holds the rope to avoid loosing Namtar should the elemental decide to seize and drag him back under.

Namtar roars with frustration and grabs at the creature again. "The Champion of Dalath will not be bested so easily!" His arms, reaching far courtesy of his great size, joined Amar's in holding the elemental fast.

The elemental heaved its pseudopods against Namtar and Amar, but could not break free!

Rules Stuff:

Elepop: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Order is Arundel, Tribim, Regin, Namtar, Water, Amar, Dommer. Everyone up!


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

'Well a little steam, I hope that means I hurt it. At least I'm not dangling from the rope' Happy to be standing on his own feet instead of dangling from the rope, Tribim uses his electric ray on the watery creature again.

Electricity Ray, ranged touch attack, PBS
attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20 for damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 2 | HP 6/24 | AC 17, T 16, FF 11 | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Perc +6 | Init +2 |

So close to the surface, Amarekashu tried to keep his hold and force the water elemental to the surface and onto land.

Maintain Grapple then Move 10ft onto dry land: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

grappling:

maintain grapple, damage, improved grapple, enbiggerated: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 5 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Namtar laughs with the joy of the Gift of Battle and crushes the water-beast between the mighty muscles of his arms and legs!


HP 14/20 | AC 17, T 17, FF 13 | CMD 20 | F +2, R +6, W +6 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +12

Arundel aims carefully between the swirling masses of grappling bodies, and sends another ray of frost in.

ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Regin drops the rope and charges in, but there are just too many bodies to get a good strike on the elemental.


Gay Male Inhuman

Water ACs: 17, T11, F16

Round 3
So close to the surface, Amarekashu tried to keep his hold and force the water elemental to the surface and onto land. He hauled the elemental up in his arms and further into the air. Dommer kept heaving on the rope, but this time couldn't budge Namtar further.

Arundel aims carefully between the swirling masses of grappling bodies, and sends another ray of frost in. More of the elemental froze and fell off. An instant later Tribim boiled more away with further lightning.

Regin drops the rope and charges in, but there are just too many bodies to get a good strike on the elemental.

Namtar laughs with the joy of the Gift of Battle and crushes the water-beast between the mighty muscles of his arms and legs! The elemental tried mightily, but it couldn't escape from the combined thews of the Champion of Dalath and Amar. Moments later it melted to nothing, its death throes splashing over them.

Rules Stuff:

Elepop: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Ok, it's had enough.

You murderers.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 2 | HP 6/24 | AC 17, T 16, FF 11 | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Perc +6 | Init +2 |

Amarekashu sneered down at the puddled remains. "Not so easy when I am prepared, was it?" Turning his back on the water with disdain, he rolled his shoulders and looked down into the pool. "How shall we explore and see if we can find the final lantern? Is anyone especially skilled at swimming and holding there breath?"


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

'Well that went differently than I pictured in my head.' Tribim leans over the water watching the thing dissipate, "Well done, at least it is gone."

Hearing Amarekashu's question, Tribim shakes his head, "I'm not especially good at either. Is there any pockets of air we can use? If not, I can stay here next to the edge and send my dancing lights in, maybe We'll be able to detect magic."

Tribim steps down the stairs until he can dunk his head in the water, sending his dancing lights into the room beyond, he casts detect magic.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

"Hah! Yes!" Namtar flexes his arms above his head and stands atop the puddle of his vanquished foe. "The Champion of Dalath is victorious!

He turns back to the pool and the others. Masters, I do not know how to swim. I've never been near so much water in my life. But, I am strong, and hearty. I could make it to the other side. I did well enough to get to the water-beast. I could then tie a rope to the other side, and everyoen could follow it?


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

You've done enough. It's some one else's turn. Region starts removing his armor.


Gay Male Inhuman
Tribim wrote:

'Well that went differently than I pictured in my head.' Tribim leans over the water watching the thing dissipate, "Well done, at least it is gone."

Hearing Amarekashu's question, Tribim shakes his head, "I'm not especially good at either. Is there any pockets of air we can use? If not, I can stay here next to the edge and send my dancing lights in, maybe We'll be able to detect magic."

Tribim steps down the stairs until he can dunk his head in the water, sending his dancing lights into the room beyond, he casts detect magic.

Trib's lights went down far enough to reveal a stone partition that he could see, but to go past them the lights would have to leave his sight.


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

Shrugging his shoulders, Tribim steps out of the water, Looking to Regin Ald. "There's a wall right there so I can't see anything, looks like someone needs to swim around and figure it out."


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

Got it.
Regin conjures his own set of lights and dives in. He dives after a good deep breath and gives his lights a good lead as he makes his way around.
swim check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
If I can take 10 for a 13 (untrained) I will.


Gay Male Inhuman
Regin Ald wrote:

Got it.

Regin conjures his own set of lights and dives in. He dives after a good deep breath and gives his lights a good lead as he makes his way around.
[Dice=swim check]1d20+3
If I can take 10 for a 13 (untrained) I will.

Regin found himself in the cold, dark water. His spell-lights pushed back the shadow enough to reveal a large room, with a huge pillar in the center and four smaller ones surrounding it. Bronze spigots in the shape of rams' heads hung from each pillar, up near the ceiling. Piles of debris clung tight to the floor in oddly even intervals, almost in a grid.

He saw tunnels leading off to the east and west, and peering around the far side noted a closed door.


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

Regin swims back and reports. I wonder if we could drain the room by turning off the spiggots?


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Master,s I'm still big, I could swim and help turn off the spigots.

Namtar wasn't sure what spigots were. But, Master Regin thought they were important.


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

Ok, Namtar. Let's do that before the spell wears off.
He splashes back into the water.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar grins and follows regin into the water. When he gets tot he other side, he'll follow Regin's lead to turn off the spigots.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 2 | HP 6/24 | AC 17, T 16, FF 11 | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Perc +6 | Init +2 |

Amarekashu knelt by the side, waiting to see what happened.


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

'Those two should be able to fix this!' He looks at Amarekashu kneeling beside the water, smiling. 'Hmmm. I wonder what would happen if I pushed him in the water, I better not, he's got quick hands and I may get smacked.' Resisting the urge to be obnoxious, Tribim walks up to Amarekashu and asks, "See anything yet?"


Gay Male Inhuman

Namtar and Regin descended into the chill water again. They reached the spigots and began trying to turn them, but felt no flow of water from their business ends. It seemed whatever filled the chamber stopped working long ago.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar swims to the floor to see if there are any cloged openings.


Gay Male Inhuman
Namtar wrote:
Namtar swims to the floor to see if there are any cloged openings.

He finds several tightly-packed mounds of debris about the floor.


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

Region follows and starts trying to clear some of the debris.


Gay Male Inhuman
Regin Ald wrote:
Region follows and starts trying to clear some of the debris.

It took some work, with the suction constantly drawing debris back, but eventually Namtar and Regin made progress opening the flow to two of what seemed to be several metal grates in the floor. They could feel water rushing steadily out of them, though it would take some time for the area to drain.


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

'It looks like the water is slowly going down.' Tribim slaps the kneeling Amarekashu on the back. "They did it! I knew they could. Now if we can just get Namtar to stop calling everyone master."


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

Regin continues to clear for as long as he can before his breath gives out. He then surfaces.
There are drains... We are trying to clear... but it's tough... going. He says between gulps of air.


Halfling, rogue/sorcerer 2 | HP 17/20 | AC17/T15/FF13 | CMB 0/CMD 14 | F+2/R+8/W+5 |init +6 | Disable Device +16/+17 traps | Dipl./Bluff +8; Perc +8/+9 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],
Electricity Ray:
[X], [X], [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ],

this makes more sense

Tribim waits with anticipation for the successful divers to reemerge and the water to drain. As Regin emerges and explains, he looks from Regin to the water, "Good job! It appears to be going down some, should more people jump in to help or is it done." When Tribim asks about 'more people' he looks around at the bigger folk.

When Namtar comes out of the water Tribim calls out, "Good job Namtar now we need to add 'Crusher of elementals and remover of water' to that fancy title of yours."


HP 14/20 | AC 17, T 17, FF 13 | CMD 20 | F +2, R +6, W +6 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +12

Arundel, who has been silently watching as Namtar and Regin do their diving work, smiles happily at Regin's report. He looks at Regin, waiting for a response to see if more help is needed.


HP 24/24 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 (uncanny dodge) | CMD 15 | F +8, R +7, W +7 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 3/7 | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4

The more purple we get down there the more we can clear, so if anyone else wants to make a dive you're welcome to join us.


HP 14/20 | AC 17, T 17, FF 13 | CMD 20 | F +2, R +6, W +6 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +12

"Alright then, time for a swim" Arundel says, as he drops his gear and moves to the water's edge. He'll swim down and begin helping the others clear more drains.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate
Tribim wrote:

this makes more sense

Tribim waits with anticipation for the successful divers to reemerge and the water to drain. As Regin emerges and explains, he looks from Regin to the water, "Good job! It appears to be going down some, should more people jump in to help or is it done." When Tribim asks about 'more people' he looks around at the bigger folk.

When Namtar comes out of the water Tribim calls out, "Good job Namtar now we need to add 'Crusher of elementals and remover of water' to that fancy title of yours."

Namtar grins. Thank you master! The Champion of Dalath, and Crusher of Elementals! I like the sound of that. He gives a booming laugh that sets every muscle moving. We could make the water drain faster, or wait it out.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 2 | HP 6/24 | AC 17, T 16, FF 11 | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Perc +6 | Init +2 |

Nodding, Amarekashu slipped off his robes once more and slid into the water.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar qiuickly follows, still large.

1,251 to 1,300 of 1,328 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Samnell's Ziggurat of Worms Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.