Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Samnell's Ziggurat of Worms

Game Master Samnell

Map of Unther & Environs

Present battle map


651 to 700 of 712 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Gay Male Inhuman
Arundel wrote:
Samnell wrote:
Arundel notes bronze tubes, cunningly hidden in the surviving reliefs.
How large are the tubes? How many are there? Can I follow the tubes anywhere? Do they open into this room?

They're numerous. Probably at least a score. They all lead back into the walls and open into the room.


Gay Male Inhuman
Tribim wrote:
Samnell wrote:
Tribim wrote:
did anyone else come down the elevator?

Whoever wants to. Available space means its one person a trip, but you can keep going up and down as much as you like.

Tribim wrote:
how wide is the gap at the top? Can anyone climb through it?
It's a squeeze. Escape Artist DC 24 for Trib to get through, 25 for everyone else.
forgive the stupid question, but can Trib take 20 (24)?

You can.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate
Tribim wrote:

did anyone else come down the elevator?

'Well that's very interesting' After peering over the slab, Tribim calls down "There's a hallway here, fancy decorated too. Should we try and head down it?"

how wide is the gap at the top? Can anyone climb through it?

Namtar descends with the masters. Master, Namtar will go through the tube. The Father of Victories honors those who are brave and obedient to their Masters

Namtar climbs through one of the tubes


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6

'I should drop a rope, so if someone wants to climb up here they can.' Tribim, still up on the slab of rough rock, removes his rope from his back and ties knots in it every foot. He then ties the middle of it to a knot of the rock and drops the halves down the sides. One half into the Passageway, one half into the chamber where his friends are. Calling down to the team "Someone light a light, yeah? I'm gonna check out tha Chamber."

He then slides down the rope and causing his dancing lights to appear as a "vaguely humanoid shape" he sends the 'humanoid' down the hallway almost sixty foot ahead and he slowly follows.

the plan here is to stay far enough behind the dancing lights that anyone will clearly see the "vaguely humanoid shape" well before they see Tribim. Hopefully giving him time to escape before anyone sees him. With that in mind, what kind of skill rolls does he need? Lets assume he is taking ten on both stealth and perception so 10 (18)


Male Dwarf Geokineticist 1 / Hunter 1 | HP 13/13 NL 0 | AC 18 TO 12 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F +6 R +4 W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7 DV

When Tribim throws the rope, Dommer assumes his Monkey Aspect and climbs up. Once he reaches up, he switches back to his Bear Aspect.

Assuming it's easier with the rope, I take 10 for climbing. Sorry I've been a little off, trying to catch up here with the action


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar scrabbled up the rope


Gay Male Inhuman
Namtar wrote:

Namtar descends with the masters. Master, Namtar will go through the tube. The Father of Victories honors those who are brave and obedient to their Masters

Namtar climbs through one of the tubes

The tubes are hidden in basically person-sized reliefs. They're an inch or two wide at most. But if Namtar really presses hard... :)


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Oh sorry misread. I thought the rope was the tube... gah Namtar will climb da rope!!!!


Gay Male Inhuman

Eyeguy ACs: 18, T18, F14

Surprise! And also Round 1.
Tribim climbed down the rope on the far side of the slab as Namtar and Dommer crowded on top. He sent his lights forward, illuminating the statues and moved cautiously on behind them. The lights shone into a wider chamber dominated by a large pillar of blue-veined gray stone.

From behind one of the statues, a strange creature that looked to be no more than two eyes as large as a halfling's head joined by a band of sinew and muscle emerged, its huge orbs glowing with unnatural light. A cold blue ray lanced from one and struck the halfling square in the chest. His blood ran cold and for an instant Tribim felt a fear like none he had ever experienced before crash over him. But rattled, he forced down the unnatural terror.

The floating eyeballs turned in the air and presented the other orb, which struck with a soft, gray beam. It too struck Tribim and he felt himself doze for a moment before shaking it off.

Rules Stuff:

Hide: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 oh dear

Inits!
Eyeguy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Amarekashu: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Arundel: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Dommer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Namtar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Regin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Tribim: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Oh dear.

Ray for Trib: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Will DC 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 bummer

Anyway, Trib is Shaken until this point next round.
–2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.

Round 1.
Ray for Trib: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Will DC 13: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 = 15 double bummer

And shaken expires.

Escape Artist DC 25 to wriggle through the archway and come help Trib. Climbing up top of the slab is DC 0 thanks to the rope, but takes a move action. Or you can shove it over with a DC 25 Str check.

Order is Eyeguy, Regin, Trib, Arundel, Namtar, Dommer, Amarekashu. The party is up, starting with Regin.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar's muscles bulge as he hauls himself up the rope to stand beside Trib.

If he can attack, he'll attack with his sword when he gets up there.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 6 | HP 9/12 | AC 16, T 15, FF 11 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Perc +5 | Init +2 |

Amarekashu looked at the hole in frustration. His massive bulk made getting through impossible.

Can we smash the hole larger to make the DC lower? Even if I took twenty I couldn't hit 25.


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6
Samnell wrote:
...the slab... Or you can shove it over with a DC 25 Str check.

the easiest solution may be to shove it over!


HP 10/10 (3NL) | AC 21, T 17, FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +1, R +5, W +5 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +11

Arundel will quickly file off the information about the tubes when the sounds of combat reach him. He will approach the wall, and also look dubiously at the gap at the top. "I don't think I could squeeze through there. If we want to push it down, though, I might have a spell that could help with that."

I have a scroll of Enlarge Person still handy, I could embiggen someone to help them achieve the Strength check to knock the dang thing over. I'm in the same boat as Amarekashu, even on a take 20 that only puts me at 23 escape artist.


Gay Male Inhuman
Amarekashu the Bronze wrote:

Amarekashu looked at the hole in frustration. His massive bulk made getting through impossible.

Can we smash the hole larger to make the DC lower? Even if I took twenty I couldn't hit 25.

You could in theory, but it's got a stone's hardness and it's quite big. Just beating on it would take a while. If you wanted to spend a round or so trying to get it wobbly -it's a little top-heavy- I'd allow that at a DC 15 str check to lower the DC by 4 for shoving it over. But then you are eating up a round while the monster does who knows what to Trib.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 6 | HP 9/12 | AC 16, T 15, FF 11 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Perc +5 | Init +2 |

I don't think I have much of a choice. I can't reach him at all otherwise.

Gripping the stone, Amarekashu heaved, muscles bulging in his arms and shoulders as he tried to help.

Strength Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Male Dwarf Geokineticist 1 / Hunter 1 | HP 13/13 NL 0 | AC 18 TO 12 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F +6 R +4 W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7 DV

Dommer assumes his Bull aspect, and tries to help Amarekashu with the Strength.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 To Aid Another


HP 10/10 (3NL) | AC 21, T 17, FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +1, R +5, W +5 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +11

Arundel centers himself, and also attempts to aid in pushing the slab down.

Strength: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Also to Aid


HP 12/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 7/7 | Smite 1/1

Regin joins the others.
str to aid: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6
Samnell wrote:

A cold blue ray lanced from one and struck the halfling square in the chest. His blood ran cold and for an instant Tribim felt a fear like none he had ever experienced before crash over him. But rattled, he forced down the unnatural terror.

The floating eyeballs turned in the air and presented the other orb, which struck with a soft, gray beam. It too struck Tribim and he felt himself doze for a moment before shaking it off...

not sure where Tribim is in relationship the two orb dudes, but he's running back to the team, avoiding them as much as possible. I will roll a couple acrobatics checks in case he is moving through threatened squares.

'oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, What the blazes was that, I need to get back to the team.' Shaking himself from the momentary lethargy, Tribim starts running back to the large rock and his friends, attempting to avoid going near the glowing orbs. HEY! There is something over here!"

Withdraw
acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
wow, those really suck!


Gay Male Inhuman

I just realized, courtesy of Trib's post, that I neglected to change the present map to the one players see. Brilliance remedied.

Eyeguy ACs: 18, T18, F14

Round 2
Zummabu's company threw their shoulders against the huge rock. It shifted, teetered, and finally fell forward with a tremendous crash and rush of displaced air. The din almost obscured the click as a part of the floor beneath suddenly rose up half an inch and the many tubes in the walls hissed as a bright yellow gas rushed out of them. Amarekashu and Dommer felt nothing beyond a slight dizziness, but Arundel, Namtar, and Regin all felt their wits dull as the cloud rose up and dissipated.

Tribim rushed back from the eyeball creature, which turned its attention to Namtar. The soft, gray ray struck him in the shoulder and he, like Tribim, felt himself doze for an instant before shaking it off.

Rules Stuff:

The Aid Another Voltron is going to run through everyone's action but Trib's, so I'm just going to resolve them as a lot and schedule the fall for when the last comes. Technically should reshuffle the inits for that, but it's too much bother really.

Best roll is a 22, so we only need one aid success to pop the rock over. We've got that, so done. Also sprung a trap because hey, why not? :)

Fort DC 15 all around, except Trib who is out of range.

Amarekashu: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Arundel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Dommer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Namtar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Regin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Arundel, Namtar, and Regin all take this much Int damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 and are illiterate for 24 hours. They need to save again in 9 rounds and once a minute thereafter until they've got 6 down (this one included) or succeed.

Eyeguy shoots Namtar
Ray: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Will DC 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Escape Artist DC 25 to wriggle through the archway and come help Trib. Climbing up top of the slab is DC 0 thanks to the rope, but takes a move action. Or you can shove it over with a DC 25 Str check.

Order is Eyeguy, Regin, Trib, Arundel, Namtar, Dommer, Amarekashu. The party is up, starting with Regin.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar feels his mind shrink, his thoughts becoming sluggish and dull like an unsharpened blade. Yet, still he gloried as he became more and more the ideal the Lord of the City desired. A warrior should not think, thinking brought the foul lies of Tiamat and rebellion. Thinking and knowledge brought foreign ways and traditions that polluted and corrupted a man, sapping his strength and breeding cowardice in his heart. A man should be strong and brave. He should be unquestioning in his loyalty and absolute in his obedience.

His confidence and joy at better representing the ideal offering to the Father of Victories strengthens his hands and quickens his limbs.With a determined sneer, and grim fire in his eyes, Namtar snatches out a hand like lightning to grab the eye stalks in his crushing grip.

Wrestle!:

Move action to spoof Deadly Grappler (unarmed strike acts as 1 weapon size category larger) 1d8 now
improved grapple, gladiator born(alumnus): 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 28


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 6 | HP 9/12 | AC 16, T 15, FF 11 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Perc +5 | Init +2 |

Cursing, Amarekashu stared at the vile smoke. "Somehow, I feel we should have considered that." Shaking off the gas, he stared at the strange eye creature, and shifted to the Dragon Stance before charging at the strange creature.

Charge: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Dwarf Geokineticist 1 / Hunter 1 | HP 13/13 NL 0 | AC 18 TO 12 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F +6 R +4 W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7 DV

Dommer simply climbs up and then moves towards the direction of the enemy to help. His appearance becomes hairier as he moves, looking a bit more like a Bear.


HP 12/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 7/7 | Smite 1/1

Regin advances as far as he can toward Trib and tries to intercept the... Thing.

In the prices he breathes a good portion of the mist and feels his mind slow down, but there no time to be concerned about that now.


HP 10/10 (3NL) | AC 21, T 17, FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +1, R +5, W +5 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +11

Shaking his head sharply to try to clear out the sudden cobwebs, Arundel will attempt to move forward and prepare to attack the eyeballs.

Double-move forward


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6

Sorry about the delay
'How odd, a guardian that makes people sleepy, not very scary' Having ran past everyone Tribim turns and catching his breath casts magic missile at the eye that had shot the grey ray.

MM: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Gay Male Inhuman

Eyeguy ACs: 18, T18, F14

Round 3

Regin advances as far as he can toward Trib and tries to intercept the... Thing. In the process he breathes a good portion of the mist and feels his mind slow down, but there no time to be concerned about that now.

'How odd, a guardian that makes people sleepy, not very scary' Having ran past everyone Tribim turns and catching his breath casts magic missile at the eye that had shot the grey ray. The magical bolt struck true, but seemed to do little harm to the eye-creature.

Shaking his head sharply to try to clear out the sudden cobwebs, Arundel moved forward and prepared to attack the eyeballs.

Namtar feels his mind shrink, his thoughts becoming sluggish and dull like an unsharpened blade. Yet, still he gloried as he became more and more the ideal the Lord of the City desired. A warrior should not think, thinking brought the foul lies of Tiamat and rebellion. Thinking and knowledge brought foreign ways and traditions that polluted and corrupted a man, sapping his strength and breeding cowardice in his heart. A man should be strong and brave. He should be unquestioning in his loyalty and absolute in his obedience.

His confidence and joy at better representing the ideal offering to the Father of Victories strengthens his hands and quickens his limbs as he rushed forward.

Namtar was too far off to do a move action, get into melee, and then attack.

Dommer simply climbs up and then moves towards the direction of the enemy to help. His appearance becomes hairier as he moves, looking a bit more like a Bear.

Cursing, Amarekashu stared at the vile smoke. "Somehow, I feel we should have considered that." Shaking off the gas, he stared at the strange eye creature, and shifted to the Dragon Stance before charging at the strange creature. He struck with great force, his blow stretching one of the huge eyeballs nearly to its bursting.

In return the eyes turned on him and the soft gray beam filled his vision for an instant before he fell dead to sleep.

Rules Stuff:

Amarekashu hits hard. :)

Will DC 13 for Amar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 he's asleep.

Order is Eyeguy, Regin, Trib, Arundel, Namtar, Dommer, Amarekashu. The party is up, starting with Regin.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 6 | HP 9/12 | AC 16, T 15, FF 11 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Perc +5 | Init +2 |

Amarekashu collapse to the ground. In a moment a great snore ripped through the chambers, small crackles of electricity breathed out with each breath.


Male Dwarf Geokineticist 1 / Hunter 1 | HP 13/13 NL 0 | AC 18 TO 12 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F +6 R +4 W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7 DV

Dommer moves over to Amerakashu's sleeping body, occupying the same square as to protect him. He swiftly but gently kicks the monk, trying to wake him up.

Wakey-wakey, bronze boy!

At the same time, the Dwarf moves his hands, and a giant hammer of stones appears, with which he tries to hit the creature.

Attack (Devastating Infusion - Melee): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 +1 damage if it's undead


[ooc[ any way i can use my attack rolls from last round ? :) [/ooc]


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6

Realizing that he had ran past the team, Tribim returns back down the hall and cast Jolt at the two eyed monster.

Move 20 ft. Attack: raged touch attack, jolt: PBS

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18 for damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Gay Male Inhuman
Dragonofashandflame wrote:
[ooc[ any way i can use my attack rolls from last round ? :) [/ooc]

Sure.

Just need Regin now.


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6
Samnell wrote:
Dragonofashandflame wrote:
[ooc[ any way i can use my attack rolls from last round ? :) [/ooc]

Sure.

Just need Regin now.

did I miss Arundel?


HP 12/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 7/7 | Smite 1/1

Sorry. I'm having a hard time getting enough free time to sit down at my computer to see the map and post. Roll 20 hates phones. I'll get to it as soon ad I can. Hopefully tonight


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gay Male Inhuman
Tribim wrote:
Samnell wrote:
Dragonofashandflame wrote:
[ooc[ any way i can use my attack rolls from last round ? :) [/ooc]

Sure.

Just need Regin now.

did I miss Arundel?

No, but I missed him for you!


HP 12/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 7/7 | Smite 1/1

Oh, I'm right beside it. Alrighty then.
attack!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Rhasuel steps up next to his dwarven comrade and strikes the eyeball of Unplanned Naps!


HP 10/10 (3NL) | AC 21, T 17, FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +1, R +5, W +5 | Init +10 | Low-Light Vision; Perception +11

Arundel will crowd in around the eyeballs of doom as well, and aim a punch at one of them.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Gay Male Inhuman

Eyeguy ACs: 18, T18, F14

Round 4
Regin steps up next to his dwarven comrade and strikes the eyeball of Unplanned Naps a solid blow. An instant later, Trib's lightning slew it. The creature convulsed once and drifted back under both blows before falling like a stone.


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6

'They tipped the rock over, wish I had thought of that.' Seeing the odd eye creature fall. "Nice hit Regin, now shall we see what's beyond?" Tribim sends his dancing lights to one of the statues and inspects it carefully and then proceeds into the room at the end of the hall, checks the room for anything suspicious first and then admiring the large blue veined grey pillar.

Trib will check for local knowledge on the statues then take 10 looking around the room at the end of the hall
knowledge: local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


HP 12/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 7/7 | Smite 1/1

Regin nods his very foggy head and follows Trib close just in case something jumps him again.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 6 | HP 9/12 | AC 16, T 15, FF 11 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Perc +5 | Init +2 |

Does Dommer manage to wake me, or is this a deeper slumber?


Gay Male Inhuman
Amarekashu the Bronze wrote:
Does Dommer manage to wake me, or is this a deeper slumber?

He succeeded. I was just a regular sleep. Hardly worth calling a nap at all of 6 seconds' downtime. :)


Gay Male Inhuman
Tribim wrote:
'They tipped the rock over, wish I had thought of that.' Seeing the odd eye creature fall. "Nice hit Regin, now shall we see what's beyond?" Tribim sends his dancing lights to one of the statues and inspects it carefully and then proceeds into the room at the end of the hall, checks the room for anything suspicious first and then admiring the large blue veined grey pillar.

The pillars didn't look like any local dignitaries of historical interest, and certainly no contemporary worthies. But as he passed them, Tribim noticed odd currents in the air. Just by every statue there seemed to be an odd breeze blowing toward its saluting arm. His lights revealed no more about the statues than Trib had already seen.

The temperature dropped abruptly from comfortable to bone-chilling cold well short of the corridor's end.


12 hp| AC 14, T 14, FF 12| CMD 21| F +4, R +4, W +4| Init +8| Per: +6| Stunning Fist: 1/day| Martial Flexibility: 4/day +7 CMB| +7 Acrobatics| +5 Intimidate

Namtar tosses the eyeballs to the ground with a sneer of disgust. Masters, the air is cold. What causes this? He shivers.


Male Dwarf Geokineticist 1 / Hunter 1 | HP 13/13 NL 0 | AC 18 TO 12 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F +6 R +4 W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7 DV

The stonemason eyes become falcon-like again, as he tries to analyze the statues and the strange currents mentioned by Namtar.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 4 = 17 My craft would be the same roll if they're made of metal or stone. Yes, I'm Dwarf'ing the hell out of the investigation :)


Gay Male Inhuman
Dommer wrote:

The stonemason eyes become falcon-like again, as he tries to analyze the statues and the strange currents mentioned by Namtar.

[dice=Perception]1d20+7+4 My craft would be the same roll if they're made of metal or stone. Yes, I'm Dwarf'ing the hell out of the investigation :)

Dommer can't see anything in the stonework which would explain the odd breezes or the cold. He's quite sure that the statues aren't local, though. They look to be the sort of material you'd find closer to the Great Rift, which would have been hauled this far at some expense.


HP 12/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +4 Luck 7/7 | Smite 1/1

kn:local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
kn:religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Regin moves through the hall and shivers. This doesn't feel natural... He casts a simple detection spell to see if anything magical is about.
Cast Detect Magic


Male Dwarf Geokineticist 1 / Hunter 1 | HP 13/13 NL 0 | AC 18 TO 12 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F +6 R +4 W +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7 DV

Dommer reveals his findings to the group, and waits to hear what else Regin and the others have to say.


Monk/Oracle Gestalt 6 | HP 9/12 | AC 16, T 15, FF 11 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Perc +5 | Init +2 |

Having been roused again, the slightly embarrased Amarekashu followed along. Noting the odd air current once it was pointed out, he added, "Some connection to the Elemental Plane of Air?"


Halfling, not a monk 1 | HP 6/10 | N.L 2 | AC 17/T 15/FF 13 | CMD 13 | F+2/R+7/W+4 |init +6 | Disable Device +10/+11 traps | Diplomacy/Bluff +7; Perc +7/+8 traps
Spell Use:
1st Lvl: 3/4
Electricity Ray:
3/6

Tribim shrugs his shoulders, "There are odd currents blowing toward the statues hands, and there not from around here, maybe the wind is related to the sculptures. but why did it get so cold?"

Tribim proceeds to the end of the corridor and takes a careful looks around.

I can't tell if the corridor dead ends or if there is more corridor. If it dead ends he will take 20 (27) on perception looking around. It there is more tunnels he will tell the team and then go east

651 to 700 of 712 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Samnell's Ziggurat of Worms Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.