Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Sacking Sembia

Game Master EltonJ

Sembia has paid the price and now faces invasion by an orc horde.


51 to 100 of 114 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

HP (11/11) AC (17/13/14) Saves (+5/+3/+5) CMB (+5) CMD (18) Initiative (+3) Fire, Cold, Electricity Resist (5) Blessings (4/4) Lvl 1 (2/2) Perception (+8) Intimidate (+3)

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Standard for divine Favor, then move


tiefling fighter 1 HP: 11/11 - AC: 18|14|14 - For:+3 | Ref:+4 | Wil:+1 - Perception:+1, darkvision; Init:+4

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Rauusk saw the glint of metal behind the trees, and nodded to the others. Prey! But while some of them rushed ahead, he moved more slowly, methodically pacing to find advantageous terrain. Once he had an unobstructed view of the fight, he drew a cruel black arrow to his cheek, then fired at what he thought to be either a spellcaster, or the leader of the humans. Cut off the head, kill the serpent. Feast on its remains.

Haha, orcish sayings. Rauusk delays until his companions have engaged the humans, then moves on the warg to within 30' and draws his bow, and if the wargs are considered combat trained (I'd be pretty surprised if they aren't!), he'll fire from the saddle. If not, he'll dismount instead.

comp.longbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

His arrow arced down into the melee, expertly avoiding his companions.


Female Kobold Hunter (Patient Ambusher) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 17 (T14, FF 14) | CMB: -3 CMD: 10 | F:+4 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Speed 30 ft. | Animal Focus 1/1 | Spells 1st 1/2

The tiny kobold wiggles her toes excitedly at the sight of humans and hops off Bitey, making a signal with her arm. The sleek warcat creeps silently toward the humans, crouched low.

Can't let them get away, nope!

Ak'iss waves her arms in an almost silly fashion and drones out something that sounds draconic, but is not. Her spell complete, the grass and trees around the humans reach out and grasp at them.

Dismount and tell Bitey to stealth and attack. Then cast entangle(DC 13), 40' radius with the closest edge just catching the closest humans so the orcs can get in melee range without getting entangled. Then Bitey will double move 45' while stealthing to get as close as possible.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Bitey stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

Grand Lodge

current effects:
Witch 1 HP 8/8 AC 15 T 11 FF 15F +4 R +3 W +6 Init +3 Perc +8 Intimidate +6

humans! Already! They must be spies. We should capture one for information

warriors, these sheep may have knowledge we need. Capturing one to question would be wise.

Agatha dismounts, and quickly casts mage armour.

initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Initiative order:
Rauusk -- 15
Agatha -- 16
Grumbar -- 11
Gorthug -- 9
Thorjo -- 7
Ak'iss -- 6

Okay, just because your initiative order says so, you can post out of order and I'll respond. Humans go last, for now. I'll roll initiative for humans on their next battle.


Orc Bloodrager(1): HP 15/15 AC: 18/13/15 Fort:+6/Ref:+3/Will:-1 CMD: 18, Init+3, Perc+5
Rage Stats:
HP:17/17 AC:16/11/13 Fort:+8

charge at the nearest enemy without getting entangled. Does the warg get a bite on a charge too?

With a roar Grumbar spurs his warg to charge with his great axe in hand. He swings down on the first target cutting cleanly through him. He eyes the next humans hungrily.

great axe, charge, high ground, power attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 18
damage: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
ac is 16 till next turn


Orc Magus 1 ~ AC 15 (t 11, ff 14) | F +4, R +1, W +4 | Init +5 | A.P. 3/3 | HP 7/7

Thorjo swings the spiked ball on his flail swiftly above his head before bringing it down on on solidly on one of the humans' head.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

With his other hand he tries to cast a spell at the same target, but his spell fizzles.

concentration (DC 15): 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 12

Lost the casting of an acid splash cantrip.


HP (11/11) AC (17/13/14) Saves (+5/+3/+5) CMB (+5) CMD (18) Initiative (+3) Fire, Cold, Electricity Resist (5) Blessings (4/4) Lvl 1 (2/2) Perception (+8) Intimidate (+3)

Surprise Round: Divine Favor
Round 1: Move full speed up and dismount

Being unused to fighting mounted, especially with a weapon as cumbersome as a butchering axe, Gorthug spurred his mount forward and dismounted, ready to fight the human scouts.

Grand Lodge

current effects:
Witch 1 HP 8/8 AC 15 T 11 FF 15F +4 R +3 W +6 Init +3 Perc +8 Intimidate +6

Agatha moves forward, and stares at Thorgo's foe.
Curse of the mother on you. May you strike but not hit

Agatha moves up, and uses evil eye on her target. DC15 will save. If he fails, he has a -2 to attack rolls for 7 rounds. If he saves, the penalty lasts for one round

Agatha's left eye glows with a red, unnatural light, which envelops her target.


Female Kobold Hunter (Patient Ambusher) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 17 (T14, FF 14) | CMB: -3 CMD: 10 | F:+4 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Speed 30 ft. | Animal Focus 1/1 | Spells 1st 1/2

Busy day. Just doing a quick post to keep things moving.

Bitey sneaks up on the nearest human and does as expected. Ak'iss dismounts and takes a shot with her crossbow.

Bite vs flat footed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7Crossbow damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Wonderful...


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Agatha Mystblame wrote:

Agatha moves forward, and stares at Thorgo's foe.

Curse of the mother on you. May you strike but not hit

Agatha moves up, and uses evil eye on her target. DC15 will save. If he fails, he has a -2 to attack rolls for 7 rounds. If he saves, the penalty lasts for one round

Agatha's left eye glows with a red, unnatural light, which envelops her target.

Human 1 save 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

Ak'iss wrote:

Bitey sneaks up on the nearest human and does as expected. Ak'iss dismounts and takes a shot with her crossbow.

Bite vs flat footed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7Crossbow damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Miss. Don't worry, its par for the course.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Rauuskshalogh Thousand Fangs wrote:

[dice=Initiative]1d20+4

Rauusk saw the glint of metal behind the trees, and nodded to the others. Prey! But while some of them rushed ahead, he moved more slowly, methodically pacing to find advantageous terrain. Once he had an unobstructed view of the fight, he drew a cruel black arrow to his cheek, then fired at what he thought to be either a spellcaster, or the leader of the humans. Cut off the head, kill the serpent. Feast on its remains.

Haha, orcish sayings. Rauusk delays until his companions have engaged the humans, then moves on the warg to within 30' and draws his bow, and if the wargs are considered combat trained (I'd be pretty surprised if they aren't!), he'll fire from the saddle. If not, he'll dismount instead.

[dice=comp.longbow]1d20+5+1
[dice=dmg]1d8+1

His arrow arced down into the melee, expertly avoiding his companions.

The attack did hit. You didn't see any spellcasters, but they do have a leader. He's in the back of the scouting party.


tiefling fighter 1 HP: 11/11 - AC: 18|14|14 - For:+3 | Ref:+4 | Wil:+1 - Perception:+1, darkvision; Init:+4

"Their leader hides in the back! Capture him, and we will have plenty of knowledge of their patrols," Rauusk growled to the other orcs (and kobold).

I'm not sure where we are in the initiative, but on his next turn, Rauusk will fire at the leader again unless something changes drastically. Did we establish that the wargs are not combat trained?

comp.longbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Humans save vs. entangle: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

The humans are entangled. And lose initiative for one round as they hack themselves out of the entangling vines and grass.

Rauusk wrote:
I'm not sure where we are in the initiative, but on his next turn, Rauusk will fire at the leader again unless something changes drastically. Did we establish that the wargs are not combat trained?

You are correct in the initiative order, Rauusk.

Rauusk -- 15
Agatha -- 16
Grumbar -- 11
Gorthug -- 9
Thorjo -- 7
Ak'iss -- 6
Humans -- 4

It is your turn. And your bow missed. Agatha is next up. No, the wargs are combat trained.

Round 2


HP (11/11) AC (17/13/14) Saves (+5/+3/+5) CMB (+5) CMD (18) Initiative (+3) Fire, Cold, Electricity Resist (5) Blessings (4/4) Lvl 1 (2/2) Perception (+8) Intimidate (+3)

Move and standard attack

Hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 5, 6) + 9 = 24

Having dismounted, Gorthug ran towards the nearest human with murderous intent


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You hit and killed him in one swipe.


Orc Bloodrager(1): HP 15/15 AC: 18/13/15 Fort:+6/Ref:+3/Will:-1 CMD: 18, Init+3, Perc+5
Rage Stats:
HP:17/17 AC:16/11/13 Fort:+8

I realized that I needed a ride check to use my 2 handed axe last round. My bad.

ride: 1d20 ⇒ 19
reflex vs entangle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Grumbar steers his warg through the grasping plants towards the next closest victim and chops down hard.

attack,higher ground, power attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 - 1 = 6
damage: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

how many are left?

Grand Lodge

current effects:
Witch 1 HP 8/8 AC 15 T 11 FF 15F +4 R +3 W +6 Init +3 Perc +8 Intimidate +6

Agatha hears rauusk's cry identifying the enemy leader, and casts a quick spell to strike said leader.

Mother cloud your mind and spell energy leaps forth.

daze spell. Target loses all actions for a round. DC 15 will negates


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Grumbar Bahgro wrote:

how many are left?

Five.

Leader's will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Leader's dazed for 1 round.


Female Kobold Hunter (Patient Ambusher) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 17 (T14, FF 14) | CMB: -3 CMD: 10 | F:+4 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Speed 30 ft. | Animal Focus 1/1 | Spells 1st 1/2

The kobold and her companion continue cheerily 'contributing' to the battle at hand.

Reload and attack. Bitey full attack.

Ak'iss Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Bitey Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Bitey Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Bitey Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Yo, dice roller. C'mon, man!


Orc Magus 1 ~ AC 15 (t 11, ff 14) | F +4, R +1, W +4 | Init +5 | A.P. 3/3 | HP 7/7
Ak'iss the Witless wrote:
Yo, dice roller. C'mon, man!

That guy's being a serious jerk.

Ride check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

If the last guy Thorjo hit is still up, Thorjo attacks him, again. If not, he'll move to a new target (that's not the human leader).

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

With his other hand he tries to cast a spell at the same target (assuming it's still alive)...

concentration (DC 15): 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22

...and this time he manages to cast the spell.

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 2 = 4

But his aim is completely off. Thorjo snarls in annoyance.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Both of you miss.

Oh and the humans are now hiding behind trees, giving them cover from your attacks. Especially that butchering axe.


tiefling fighter 1 HP: 11/11 - AC: 18|14|14 - For:+3 | Ref:+4 | Wil:+1 - Perception:+1, darkvision; Init:+4

If the leader was dazed, is he hiding? If not, Rauusk will approach and target him again - unless it's possible to ride right up to him and take him hostage?

Just in case:
comp.longbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20
dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Otherwise:
Rauusk rode up to the bewildered human leader with his sword drawn, threatening to cut his throat if the other humans continued their attack. Glory shone in his red eyes at the risky move.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Yep, you managed to take him hostage.


tiefling fighter 1 HP: 11/11 - AC: 18|14|14 - For:+3 | Ref:+4 | Wil:+1 - Perception:+1, darkvision; Init:+4

"The gods smile on us this day! HUMANS! FALL BACK, OR YOUR LEADER DIES!" Rauusk roared, dragging the human back toward the orcs with his sword to the man's throat.

A fortunate turn of events, before my travels! :D Now, to see if Rauusk can survive until I can post again...

Rauusk will do his best not to actually kill the leader, but he wants him incapacitated and behind orc "lines" in a hurry. Thus, best off to see if Agatha has any tricks up her sleeve! Or you other guys,
he's not picky, haha.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The humans all look at each other, and then shrug as they hide behind their cover. Was he their leader?


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Round 3


HP (11/11) AC (17/13/14) Saves (+5/+3/+5) CMB (+5) CMD (18) Initiative (+3) Fire, Cold, Electricity Resist (5) Blessings (4/4) Lvl 1 (2/2) Perception (+8) Intimidate (+3)

Hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 1, 2) + 9 = 16

His axe dripping with gore, Gorthug rushes up to the next human. He grunted as axe met bone. While not as devastatingly powerful as his first swing, it was still enough to stop a raging barbarian dead in his tracks. He pulled it out, spraying blood as he did so, and roared "Gruumsh! All glory to the one eyed lord!"


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Another one dead. One captured, and two dead. Three humans are left. Boy that butchering axe is brutal.


tiefling fighter 1 HP: 11/11 - AC: 18|14|14 - For:+3 | Ref:+4 | Wil:+1 - Perception:+1, darkvision; Init:+4

Confused by the humans' less-than-enthused reaction to his words, Rauusk nevertheless dragged the human back behind the other orcs, keeping his sword at the man's throat. Leader or not, he consoled himself, they would have someone to interrogate.

Impressed by Gorthug's prowess with his axe, he yelled as he passed, "Gruumsh's strength flows through you, Gorthug! Mighty power for mighty deeds!"


Orc Magus 1 ~ AC 15 (t 11, ff 14) | F +4, R +1, W +4 | Init +5 | A.P. 3/3 | HP 7/7
EltonJ wrote:

Both of you miss.

Oh and the humans are now hiding behind trees, giving them cover from your attacks.

Thorjo was in melee with a human. Did this human run away to go hide behind some trees? If so, do I get an AoO? Either way...

Somewhat aware of the prisoner Rauusk has taken, but much more aware of the human still in front of him, Thorjo attacks, again, this time only focusing on hitting with his flail, rather than also trying to bring a spell to bear.

Ride check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7

But his flail catches on the branch of a tree, foiling his attack.

If this is an AoO, then please let me know so that I can take the main attack.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

That attack was funny. That was an AoO, you can main attack now. Watching Terry Prachet's The Color of Magic, the whole movie is full of stupid.


Orc Magus 1 ~ AC 15 (t 11, ff 14) | F +4, R +1, W +4 | Init +5 | A.P. 3/3 | HP 7/7

I don't have a good feel for how far away the humans are, so hopefully this isn't completely unfeasible.

Thorjo casts burning hands at the cowering men, moving after his attacker, if necessary. If he can get more than one human in the cone of fire that he releases, he will. And this has the added benefit of catching the trees that they hide behind on fire, maybe even providing cover from their arrows.

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

DC = 13, Reflex for half


Orc Bloodrager(1): HP 15/15 AC: 18/13/15 Fort:+6/Ref:+3/Will:-1 CMD: 18, Init+3, Perc+5
Rage Stats:
HP:17/17 AC:16/11/13 Fort:+8

Grumbar looks up with a suprised expression as the fire shoots out from Thorjo. Turning back to the task at hand he guides the warg to another target but it seems unnerved by the fire and gives him trouble. Once by the human he hops off his mount and swings his axe.

ride: 1d20 ⇒ 3
greataxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Thorjo of the Burning Death wrote:

I don't have a good feel for how far away the humans are, so hopefully this isn't completely unfeasible.

Thorjo casts burning hands at the cowering men, moving after his attacker, if necessary. If he can get more than one human in the cone of fire that he releases, he will. And this has the added benefit of catching the trees that they hide behind on fire, maybe even providing cover from their arrows.

[dice=damage]1d4+1

DC = 13, Reflex for half

They are ten feet away from you.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

burning hands save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Two of the humans that are left get burned.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Grumbar Bahgro wrote:

Grumbar looks up with a suprised expression as the fire shoots out from Thorjo. Turning back to the task at hand he guides the warg to another target but it seems unnerved by the fire and gives him trouble. Once by the human he hops off his mount and swings his axe.

ride: 1d20 ⇒ 3
greataxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Based on your ride totals, your warg doesn't go anywhere. Hopping off your warg to attack another target is feasible, and you kill another human. Two are left, and one of them is not burned by the burning hands spell.

Grand Lodge

current effects:
Witch 1 HP 8/8 AC 15 T 11 FF 15F +4 R +3 W +6 Init +3 Perc +8 Intimidate +6

Agatha looks at the healthy human, Her eyes seemingly glowing.

Evil eye hex, DC 15 will, =2 to AC, lasts 7 rounds, 1 round if saved

Mother make you stumble she hisses


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

save against evil eye: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

The human is afflicted with the evil eye hex.


Female Kobold Hunter (Patient Ambusher) 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 17 (T14, FF 14) | CMB: -3 CMD: 10 | F:+4 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Speed 30 ft. | Animal Focus 1/1 | Spells 1st 1/2

Finally, the kobold and her friend stop fumbling around and start doing something. Just in time too...

Reload and attack. Bitey full attack.

Ak'iss Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20Crossbow damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Bitey Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Bite Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Bitey Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13Claw damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Bitey Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20Claw damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Bitey Bite Confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18Bite Crit Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

you kill a human. Leaving the hexed and burned human and the human who is captured by Rauusk. The bodies are there, waiting to be looted.


Orc Magus 1 ~ AC 15 (t 11, ff 14) | F +4, R +1, W +4 | Init +5 | A.P. 3/3 | HP 7/7

That was everyone for round 3. This is my round 4 attack.

Thorjo closes in on the final human, swinging his flail above his head in a tightly controlled circle before trying to slam it down onto the man's head.

Ride check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


HP (11/11) AC (17/13/14) Saves (+5/+3/+5) CMB (+5) CMD (18) Initiative (+3) Fire, Cold, Electricity Resist (5) Blessings (4/4) Lvl 1 (2/2) Perception (+8) Intimidate (+3)

Hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) + 9 = 21

Running up after Thorjo, Gorthug swung his axe with brutal force. He bellowed with hatred, bloodlust, and zealousness, in equal amounts.

That poor captive is likely plenty scared.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You made him, you know, in his pants.

The humans are dispatched, their bodies dead and waiting to be looted.


Orc Bloodrager(1): HP 15/15 AC: 18/13/15 Fort:+6/Ref:+3/Will:-1 CMD: 18, Init+3, Perc+5
Rage Stats:
HP:17/17 AC:16/11/13 Fort:+8

"Let's grab anything worth grabbing and find out from this sack of meat where the rest of his group is."

Grumbar begins looking through packs and pockets to search for anything worth taking.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You find ten coin sacks, each has twenty gold coins in them. The 'sack of meat' clamps his mouth shut. The rest of the group were armed with daggers and covered in leather armor.


tiefling fighter 1 HP: 11/11 - AC: 18|14|14 - For:+3 | Ref:+4 | Wil:+1 - Perception:+1, darkvision; Init:+4

Speaking in the human tongue, Rauusk dragged the man closer by the front of his armor.

"You think you are the lucky one, to have survived? We like our meat fresh," he grinned down at the poor guy, showing off his fangs. "Your death will be slow, meat... unless you give us reason to show you mercy. You see her?" He pointed at Agatha. "She speaks to powers you can't imagine. She will curdle the blood in your veins. And she is the kindest of us."

He tossed the man back to the ground, taking his weapons from him. "Talk, or suffer," he promised, glowering with eyes like banked coals.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Anyone want to give an aid another?


Orc Magus 1 ~ AC 15 (t 11, ff 14) | F +4, R +1, W +4 | Init +5 | A.P. 3/3 | HP 7/7

For what it's worth...

Thorjo stands behind Rauusk and growls at the prisoner.

Intimidate: 1d20 ⇒ 6


HP (11/11) AC (17/13/14) Saves (+5/+3/+5) CMB (+5) CMD (18) Initiative (+3) Fire, Cold, Electricity Resist (5) Blessings (4/4) Lvl 1 (2/2) Perception (+8) Intimidate (+3)

Sure

Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Gorthug goes from corpse to corpse, stabbing out an eye from each. As he does so he says prayers to the One Eyed God, entreating him to eat the souls of the slain.


Orc Bloodrager(1): HP 15/15 AC: 18/13/15 Fort:+6/Ref:+3/Will:-1 CMD: 18, Init+3, Perc+5
Rage Stats:
HP:17/17 AC:16/11/13 Fort:+8

Once he's finished looting the bodies, Grumbar paces back and forth, axe in hand, glaring at the prisoner.

intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

51 to 100 of 114 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / EltonJ's Invasion Sembia All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.