Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

SR's - Great Southern Isles (PbP) (Inactive)

Game Master stormraven

High-Power Pathfinder Homespun Game


51 to 100 of 7,012 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

DM

The shark spies the little creature gesturing and senses an easy meal...
AoO time

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

As Straehan makes the strange gestures and sees the shark turn on him he thinks, Damn. This is something I wish I had fully remembered about spell-casting... The jaws miss him by a hair's breadth and his eyes go WIDE.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Is there anything on our impromptu raft that can be used as a club?


DM

Well there is a gnome and a small human. :) The loose items that could be used are all in the pile of stuff Straehan is sitting on. The only object that would come out easily is the block of wood that is wedged between the barrel and the center of the raft.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayce files So the gnome's a spell-caster… under 'important things to remember' as his body slides into a combat stance, limbs loose but ready, feet planted wide for stability on the rickety raft. His mind, despite the chaos of the fight, calms immensely, and in the quiet of his calm a confidence rises.

Now this is interesting...

The thought recedes to the far-reaching recesses of the calm.

Don't have a clean line of fire to keep wasting shuriken, so delay until a shark stops close enough for me to flurry (unarmed strikes).

rolls:
Kick 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 19 Higher Ground.
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10.
Kick 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 19 Higher Ground.
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8.
If someone calls out for soem specific help before I get a chance to flurry, i'll step in and modify my answer, but this is my plan as of right now.


DM

Jayse waits for the perfect moment to strike...

ORDER: Jayse, Fin, Jaws, Ushari, Straehan.


Fin gasps in pain and winces at the painful gash running down her side. She readies another attack for when a shark (preferably the same one) comes within striking distance...

Whoosh 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20 high ground
dmg 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12 2-handed


Ushari slips into a combat stance, waiting for one of the sharks to move into striking position. She angles for a weak spot so she can do the maximum damage, if at all possible

She wants to flank the shark if at all possible.
Attack punching dagger 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 add +2 for flanking if she can manage it.
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Sneak Attack 1d6 ⇒ 4 if applicable.


DM

The only flank you can achieve would either require jumping in the water or inviting a shark onto the raft. :) Your choice.

Jaws is frustrated; tender morsels are so close at hand. He sinks back into the water, sulking - and then lashes out again, seeking one of the smaller, tender, less well armed, meals.

Bite on Ushari
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

As the shark surges up to strike, Fin wallops it again. Her blade sings as it carves deeply into the shark's snout - striking the skull. The blow is considerable but does not stop the beast! Even as her blade buries itself, the shark's jaw latches reflexively on the smaller woman's arm - nearly swallowing it up to her shoulder. With dexterity, Ushari manages to straighten and pull her slender arm from between the shark's teeth as the shark sinks down trying to drag her into the water. Free and breathing heavily on deck, her arm drips blood from a half dozen tears made by the rending teeth. Shock registering on her face, Ushari strikes at the beast but hits nothing.

The thrashing stimulates Jaws Jr. and when the smell of the elven and shark blood reach him, he can't stop himself...

Jayse sees the prowling shark twist towards the raft. With a decisive stroke of its tail, it comes hurtling straight for him, its fin cutting like a razor through the water.

Aquatic Charge on Jayse
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

It crashes into the raft, thrashing and snapping. Jayse is thrown off balance as the entire raft is tipped by 300 pounds of shark coming to rest on it. Jaws Jr. snaps on his hand. Jayse balls his fist in the creature's mouth, strengthening the joints to prevent the shark from shearing off his hand. He clamps down on the wound at his wrist with his other hand and uses this one stable spot as a lever point. Face to face with the shark, he whips his free leg around and gives it two precise whip-crack kicks, catching it in the eye and then driving the damaged eye and tissue into its skull. The pain must be severe for the beast releases his hand, thrashes violently, and immediately retreats back into the water.

Current HPs:
Fin = 7
Jayse = 4
Ushari = 3

Straehan coming up when I have a second...


Straehan tries to conjure more magic. He thinks Frost!... um... Lightning! Hail! Wind! Kitchen SINK! He looks at his hands as if blaming them for the lack of magic pouring out.

Gotta find something... He wracks his brain for something that will work...

Spellcraft Check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Scraping by...

He think Fire? and the answer awaits him... like an old friend. This time he doesn't make the same mistake. He lets the magic come but tries to stay unobtrusive.

CONCENTRATION v DC:17 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 Scraping by... again

His mouth forms words he barely understands until he realises he knows them... in several languages no less. "Ignaeous Ampliare!" A roaring sheet of flame, like a living fan, fires out from his hand, catching both sharks... barely. It also ignites a fragment of the ship's rib that stretched out a bit too far.

Burning Hands
RANGE: 15' cone
EFFECT: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6 Pyro (as +1 Lv), Bloodline (+1 per die)
SAVE: Reflex Save for 1/2 - DC: 16

Jaws: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 <- 1/2 Dam - 3 pts
Jaws Jr.:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 <- Full Dam - 6 pts

The flames engulf the larger shark but whether propelled by hate or some demonic force, the vicious old beast refuses to die despite the searing flesh in the open wound gouged by Fin.

A stray lick of flame, almost an after-thought reaches out to touch the smaller shark, entering through the smashed eye socket and skull to super-heat the shark's brain. Its skull explodes showering the deck in gore. The smoking ruin of its head slips slowly beneath the waves.

ORDER: Jayse, Fin, Jaws, Ushari, Straehan.

Map Updated - http://greatsi.tripod.com/battle/raft_2.png


STONE-FACED KILLA

Finding himself once again out of reach of their attacker -and with too many friends blocking a clear throw - Jayse stands ready in case he can get a shot in, watching the dark waters around them for more movement.

Delay again.
Perception (just in case) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18.


DM

You see nothing else in the water and nothing seems interested in eating the dead shark that is spinning slowly downward.

ORDER: Jayse, Fin, Jaws, Ushari, Straehan.


Whoosh 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8 higher ground
dmg 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 2-handed

Findelwing's sword makes a loud "whoosh" as it slices cleanly thru the salty sea air. :P


DM

In pain, frustration, hunger, and confusion decides to make last attempt at stealing a meal before leaving:

Jayse 1
Fin 2
Ushari 3
Straehan 4

1d4 ⇒ 3

It mounts a vicious strike on the bleeding girl but finds she is too quick to be caught easily. It continues its movement swimming past Jayse and diving rapidly.

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

You each get an AoO as it submerges and leaves but the underwater rules apply for 'firm footing'. So for:
bludgeoning or slashing weapons -2 to hit and half damage
piercing weapons as normal.

Fin:
Your sword is, of course, an exception. This might present you with the opportunity to 'discover' its powers, if you are thinking Fin was ignorant of them until now.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Judo KICK! 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 18. Higher Ground, Underwater thingy.
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9.


Whoosh 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 - 1 = 16 higher ground, underwater (pearlsteel)
dmg 1d10 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 7 2-handed, underwater (pearlsteel)

With a growl, Findelgwing slashes at the retreating predator, her swing scarcely affected by the water.


Straehan knows a moment of pure rage. No way this FLOUNDER gets to swim away...

He snarls, his fingers instantly growing a set of long smoking black claws. He swipes at the shark's tail.

Claw (crit: 20/2x):
To Hit: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 8 high ground, water
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

He misses.


Ushari, still in shock as her blood flows freely, and also from dodging its razor sharp teeth, barely has the presence to return its attack with a single thrust from her dagger.

AoO Dagger (piercing) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Crit? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 yes?
Damage 4 + 1 + 2d4 + 2 ⇒ 4 + 1 + (1, 4) + 2 = 12

Apparently some supernatural force guided her blow, as it struck deeply into its innards.


DM

Jayse correctly accounts for the ocean's defraction, and despite the reduction to the strength of his blow, his kick to the shark's brainstem causes it to convulse providing an opportunity for Fin to shove 3' of steel through its heart in a two-handed thrust. It twitches like a gutted fish and Ushari, screaming vengeance leaps on its back and, with both hands, drives her dagger into the soft spot created by Jayse's kick - cleanly severing its spine. She looks, for all appearances, like a demented nereid riding a shark-steed. She jumps off as Jaws rolls over... quite, quite dead. It's pale white belly glistens in the first feeble rays of the newly rising sun.

Encounter over. Well done, guys!


STONE-FACED KILLA

Woot! Our first kills! Does this mean i get my throwing knife back?


DM

You mean your 'shark handle'? Yeah, you can recover it. :)

FYI - that's 300 XP for each of ya.

Also, you could cut yourselves some shark steaks if ya want... and I'm pretty sure you can figure out who can cook'em for you.


Ushari feels light headed for a moment, as she slides off the dead shark. She feels her arm scrape against the embedded shaft of Jayse's knife, and deftly plucks it and returns it to its owner.

Soon the loss of blood is telling, and she sinks back in exhaustion, trying to summon reserves to stay conscious...


STONE-FACED KILLA

... and Jayce moves quickly enough to keep her from sliding unconsciously into the water.

"Watch it, there... we'd hate to lose you after that bit of heroics." The short blade slips quietly back into its home. After a quick grin to his new companion, he looks up with a half-grin, "I don't guess these sharks are a very specific and rare breed who only swim the shallow waters near some very welcoming village with a nice warm, bed, huh?"


Ushari sinks into Jayce's embrace and for a brief second is acutely aware of his masculine arms and his body warmth radiating from his body. Her body reacts instinctively to his touch, and she feels a pleasent warmth answered from her own body...but her mind feels a tightening pressure, almost a feeling of being trapped, and held down. The feeling lasts only a few seconds, but it echoes in her body, long after he has released her.

She wants to ponder the strange feelings elicited by Jayse, but soon a more pressing concern appears, she is still bleeding! Also she looks over at Findelgwing, and Jayse who also need their bleeding stopped.

She attempts to stop the bleeding of Jayse first, although with any bandages, or medication, she wonders how she will be able to help them. Stilll she had to try...

Heal check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


STONE-FACED KILLA

Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27.

Jayce realizes the play in the girl's eyes, and puts her down gently, creating some distance. "Wouldn't want you to get hurt now."

It's the damn good looks of mine!

Heal AA to Ushari (untrained) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23.

When he sees her looking to others wounds, he begins ripping off strips of the sleeves of his white shirt, hoping she can use them as tourniquets or bandages.

Dang... hot dice!


Straehan watches Ushari and then Jayse work, trying to bind wounds. He wonders how many strips of their own clothes they will tear off before basic modesty prevents them from going further.

He reaches into his backpack for an item he found earlier. Whoever I was before, I must have liked contingency planning.

He tosses Ushari the complete Healer's Kit. "You might want to use this instead of your clothes, young lady. Sunburn is a serious risk on the open sea."

Straehan examines his claws, carving a curlique of wood from the barrel with little effort. Remarkable.


Ushari accepts the Healer's Kit gratefully from Straehan, and while treating the wounds of both Jayse and Findlegwing, she has time to reflect on how much nicer this was, rather than her previous activities.

Heal check is 19 total for Jayse.
Findelgwing Heal check 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17 kit


DM

Ushari's efforts at first aid result in augmented healing despite the less than ideal conditions.

Ushari Self-Heal check: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 + 4 = 25 base, kit, AA

You will all be gaining back 2 HP/day. Since no one was knocked to negatives, your use of the kit was minimal, uses are down to 9 of 10.


Well damn, I go to play Borderlands for a few hours and you guys start tearing your clothes off and making out. Sheesh!

Shaking her head at the antics of the others, Fin goes about filleting Jaws for breakfast. She also harvests as man of its teeth as possible since they make nice adornments for most any occasion.

survival 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


DM
Findelgwing wrote:
Well damn, I go to play Borderlands for a few hours and you guys start tearing your clothes off and making out. Sheesh!

Well, my man, it's like the song says...

BAM! That is a double-relate!


Straehan assists Fin with carving up the shark and pulling teeth. He works silently next to her, curious. Eventually, he says "So do you speak Common even a little bit? Unfortunately, I don't seem to know Elven or that other language you were speaking. Are your memories gone too?"

He doesn't expect an answer but he hopes his tone conveys his friendliness.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayse watches the gnome and the elf work on cutting up the shark as the sunrise paints one side of the sky in brilliant colors. He shifts his gaze over to Ushari, whose apparently natural healing skills have already made his ravaged left hand and forearm mug more comfortable. "So, you said you havent had any medical training. Does that mean you remember some things from before little swim?"


DM

The day is bright and the weather is fair but a bit windy. The sky is cloudless and the horizon is unbroken by the sight of any land. It is an endless flat expanse of ocean. After a bit of discussion and pantomime, you all agree that one of the tasks is to figure out where land may be. You pool your intellectual resources to figure out a few things:

U's Prof:Sailor 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20 AA
F's Prof:Sailor (AA to U) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

F's K:Geography 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

U's Survival (AA to F) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
J's Survival (AA to F) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
S's Survival (AA to F) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
F's Survival 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 AA

You determine that the wind is variable but it is blowing generally North-East. The current seems to be flowing generally between East and North-East. There is no obvious sign of land, flocks of seabirds, or the like. The sky is relatively cloudless except for a small puffy mass that is roughly North-East. According to Fin, after a very elaborate pantomime and a half hour of discussion about what she was attempting to say, it is possible that the cloud could be hanging over a landmass - but that isn't a certainty.


DM

J's Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Shifting positions to a more comfortable spot, Jayse hears an odd, non-metallic clunk from his belt-pouch which he assumed was filled with coins from the frequent jingling he heard.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayce looks down at his waist,"What the...?" And he very carefully opens up the beltpouch, keeping his face at a distance.

Wanna check out the possible island? I'm game. Me and Fin could kick us over there.


stormraven wrote:
F's Survival 1d20+4+2 AA

Point of order, your Honor: Fin's Survival modifier is +7, not +4. Lemme guess, that's your way to telling me to get the matrices made up, huh? ;P

Straehan wrote:
"So do you speak Common even a little bit? Unfortunately, I don't seem to know Elven or that other language you were speaking. Are your memories gone too?"

At his words, Findelgwing smiles at the short man, and begins humming as they continue to work.


Jayse wrote:
Jayse watches the gnome and the elf work on cutting up the shark as the sunrise paints one side of the sky in brilliant colors. He shifts his gaze over to Ushari, whose apparently natural healing skills have already made his ravaged left hand and forearm mug more comfortable. "So, you said you havent had any medical training. Does that mean you remember some things from before little swim?"

Ushari gives Jayse a small smile, he can see the talk of her past life was troubling to her. Still, she answers his question after only a moment's hesitation.

"I..I was a thief back in my other life, I think. One of the things I remember is running along the rooftops in a large city...I know not where or when. I remember the thrills I experienced, it was exciting!" She pauses for a moment, and adds, "As for my medical training, I don't know, but I do enjoy the thought of healing people... Her voice trails off.

She then gives him a smile, a twinkle in her eyes, "And you, Jayse? What tale from your past do you care to burden us with?"


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayce smiles, "That does sound kind of exciting, actually, but I didn't mean to pry. You just seemed to have a bead on who you might have been… which is more than I can say for myself." His hands go to his beltpouch, where he is still fumbling at the knotted opening, trying to see what the mysterious sound was.

"My memories are even sketchier than yours, it seems. I remember growing up on an island with white sand beaches. I remember cold winters. And training. A lot of training. For what I don't remember." He makes a fist as he smiles a small smile, "Though at least part of it seems to have been fighting."

Sense Motive DC 21:
The way he hesitates when speaking leads you to believe there might be more that he's not saying. Bluff 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21.


Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Ushari pauses, unsure if Jayse was going to add more, but figures he is done talking for now. She notices him trying to open his pouch, and asks, "Do you need a hand with that?"


Here comes the Hail Mary...

Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Interception!

Straehan firmly believes Jayse is telling the unvarnished truth but he is more curious about what the big man is trying to get from his bag...


DM

Jayse, focused as he is on undoing the waterlogged bag, is a bit startled by Ushari's offer. He yanks the bag open spilling the contents across the deck - a smattering of coins and a single stone.

It is an odd little thing - black and spindle-shaped but with sharp straight edges. It most resembles obsidian in terms of angularity, sharpness, and color but it lacks the 'glass-like' fragility of obsidian. He touches it tentatively.

Jayse:
You feel energy in it.

He picks it up and is clearly surprised by the weight of it. He hefts it experimentally. It is incredibly dense and heavy, weighing fully twice what he would have expected.

Fin - sorry I got your numbers wrong, they are correct on my ref sheet. I plead too much zealous copypasta and 'late night posting' as my excuse. :p


STONE-FACED KILLA

After a few seconds of inspection, Jayse bounces the rock lightly in his palm. "Um, I realize we just met and all, but what are the chances any of you have any idea what this is?"


Ushari looks at the strange rock, and runs her finger over it, feeling its heft.

Appraise 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Eyeing the black rock eagerly, Straehan lights up at the offer. "I'll take a stab at it." He takes the proferred rock gingerly, surprised by the weight. "Heavy. Definitely not obsidian." He rolls it around in his hand examining it carefully very closely. His free hand unconsciously goes to a hidden pocket in his robe and pulls a pair of leather-bound pince nez glasses which he props on his nose. The action clearly surprises him. "Where the hell did these come from?!" However, the rock calls to him and he dismisses the issue of the glasses for the moment as they do allow him to examine the stone even more closely.

Appraise 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Lucky...

He is quiet for several minutes, then mutters something under his breath and his eyes glow briefly. He hands the stone back and pulls off the glasses. He consults with Ushari whose hands were a mite quicker than his... and they reach an agreement of sorts.

"Well, whoever cut it was a master. It looks naturally sharp but that is the jeweller's work, not nature's. Masterwork Gemstone It isn't magical... apparently I know a spell to tell that." He gives a self-depracating smile. "And for some reason, I think..." He looks at Ushari for a moment, "sorry, WE think this is made from a rare stone called Abyssidian... though we can't tell you how we know that or even what Abyssidian is. But it is worth some coin."


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayce looks at the rock skeptically, "And you're saying it's not magical, huh?"


Straehan gives him a curious look at the bent of the question. "It is not magical, but it is of such quality that it could be made magical... Is there some reason why you think it should be magical?"


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayce shrugs, "I don't know... it just... feels like it has power in it." He looks around to see if anyone seems to have a clue, "... or some kind of energy."


Ushari shrugs her petite shoulders at Jayce, "I don't know, Jayce. That rock you have there is extremely rare, and I don't believe it is a coincidence that you have possession of such an item. It could be linked to your memory loss...heck it could be linked to all of our amnesia. We just don't know right now."

She gives him a grin, "I have a feeling though we will find out one way or another, though."


"Well, I'm just figuring out this magic thing... Maybe I cast the spell wrong." He borrows the stone again, repeats the incantation and stares.

Knowledge: Arcana 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

"It still doesn't appear magical to me. But there are many kinds of energy and power in the universe. Magic is just one of them. Perhaps your stone reflects another?" He holds the stone for a long moment. "I don't feel anything, but maybe I'm not sensitive to whatever energy it holds."

He returns the stone and fiddles with the pince nez glasses in his hand. They are as much a surprise to him as the stone. He examines them closely.

Appraise 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"Hm... yes... well these are fascinating. They appear to be regular old glasses." He laughs, "But they are well constructed and rugged, and my hidden pocket is really quite nice. So I guess that tells me something I didn't know before. I've got a good tailor somewhere."


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayce ponders the stone for a second or two longer before deciding a thorough search of his clothes is in order. "Well, thanks for looking at it, anyway." he says as he finishes up. I'm assuming there are no more special finds, but i'm open to whatever.

His eyes scan the horizon in the direction Findelgwing indicated earlier. "So we wanna try out our Lady Elf's direction now? I mean, at least it'd feel like I'm doing something. Anybody see anything we can use as a sail or paddle?"

If they agree (and if they don't have canvas or paddle), he volunteers to take first rotation in the water, tediously and ponderously pushing the raft in the direction Fin indicated.

DM:
I've been running under the assumption that I don't have my quarterstaff, coat, or backpack (or any of their contents). is that correct?


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayce laughs at the surprising little man, "You are full of surprises, aren't you?"

51 to 100 of 7,012 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SR's - Great Southern Isles (PbP) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.