Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[SFS] Kludde In Space (Inactive)

Game Master Kludde

Opening Crawl

Table I
Campaign Link for Table I
Maps and Handouts - Table I
Gameplay - Table I

----


101 to 150 of 305 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Iseph manages to pull of a superior maneuver, and flies the Loreseeker around the heavier ship, putting it right on its tail. Mnamae and Obozaya open fire on the exposed rear of the ship, and the damaged guns of the enemy offer no response. Mnamae manages to hit the starboard guns, which sparkle with energy.

More crit: 1d100 ⇒ 37
1d3 ⇒ 3

Not sure if I got the math on the shield right. I think you redistribute so that the back side is 10 down?

----
Round 3
----
Loreseeker:
Shields up, back shields 10
No damage to report
---
Enemy (27):
Engines Hit
Starboard guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph
Mnamae
Obozaya

---

Wayfinders

Pilot: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 1 = 19.

Dataphiles

Male NG android scholar (life sciences) mechanic 1 | SP 5/6 HP 9/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2 | Speed 30 | Active conditions: Nil.

Mnamae-6 directs the light laser cannons again at the Endless Threnody.

rolls:

laser cannon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Dataphiles

Male NG android scholar (life sciences) mechanic 1 | SP 5/6 HP 9/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2 | Speed 30 | Active conditions: Nil.
DM Kludde wrote:
Not sure if I got the math on the shield right. I think you redistribute so that the back side is 10 down?

Shar said that she was shifting half of port and aft shields to front, so I think it should be port (5) and aft (5). However, RAW, you can only shift shields from one quadrant to another, not from two, per Balance action so not quite sure also.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"Maybe try fixing the shields instead of distributing the energy around?

I think you can just fix shields with a engeneering; divert power check

"Continue firing at will, you got this"

Encourage a gunner: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Savoy says as he gives out a long yawn which doesn't seem inspiring at all

Wayfinders

F Lashunta Technomage Perc 0 SPD 3 -1 SLAs DT 1 SC 1 HP 9 EAC 13 KAC 14 F/R/W 0/2/2

"In a moment, I'm busy." Shar says completing her re-balance of the shields.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

pilot check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

The battle is turning into something of a dogfight, with the Loreseeker hot on the tail of the Threnody. It looks like the enemy pilot is up to something.

Iseph gets to move first - how do you want to move?

You've taken 10 damage to shields, so total should add up to 30. The divert action can restore 7 power

----
Round 3
----
Loreseeker:
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 10/5/5/10
No damage to report
---
Enemy (27):
Engines Hit
Starboard guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar - Divert shields
Savoy - Encourage gunner
Iseph - Piloting - enter course
Mnamae - Guns!
Obozaya
---

Wayfinders

I'm happy precisely where I am.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Rolls:

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Demand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Pilot: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 4 = 31

The Threnody burns forward, with the engines seemingly holding up well enough to perform a reverse half-loop. Hanging up-side down(at least, as seen from the Loreseeker), the guns come to life, blasting into the shield of the Loreseeker. The starfinder vessel shakes heavily as the hull is hit.

Guns: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 154d8 ⇒ (6, 3, 3, 5) = 17

Mnamae returns fire, but shoots wide of his target.

---
Round 3
----
Loreseeker (6):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/5/5/10
Minor damage to forward hull, all systems green
---
Enemy (27):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar - Divert shields
Savoy - Encourage gunner
Iseph - Piloting - enter course
Mnamae - Guns!
Obozaya
---


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Can I have an action for Obozaya?

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

No clue on where Obozaya is..but I suggest he'd just shoot his gun at the enemy ship

Stand in dice rolling: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 = 18
Damage if hit: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 2, 3) = 11


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Obozaya returns the fire, and the energy weapon rips through the Threnody's hull.

---
Round 4
----
Loreseeker (6):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/5/5/10
Minor damage to forward hull, all systems green
---
Enemy (38):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph
Mnamae
Obozaya

---

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"Someone get our shields back on-line..or turn the ship so that they can only hit our protected flank"

Diplomacy to aid on engineering check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Dataphiles

Male NG android scholar (life sciences) mechanic 1 | SP 5/6 HP 9/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2 | Speed 30 | Active conditions: Nil.

Mnamae-6 Agains waits for the right opportunity to fire his guns when the Threnody flies by for a good shot.

Hmm, none of us have been using the two +1 bonus from the ships computers...

rolls:

gunnery, whichever arc light laser cannon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8


Female N Vesk Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

In gunnery phase Obozaya takes another shot.

Turret Gun: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 3 = 22 Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 4, 4) = 10

Wayfinders

F Lashunta Technomage Perc 0 SPD 3 -1 SLAs DT 1 SC 1 HP 9 EAC 13 KAC 14 F/R/W 0/2/2

Shar swaps to engineering and tries restoring shields, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

"That was a hard hit. Wanna try avoiding their firing arcs? I'd appreciate it." in a calmly sarcastic, yet playful tone.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

The captain makes sure Shar gets the shields back up. Adds 7, in the config 4/1/1/1

Mnamae and Ietsuna prepare to fire

Piloting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Iseph moves first if he can't beat that check

---
Round 4
----
Loreseeker (6):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 4/6/6/11
Minor damage to forward hull, all systems green
---
Enemy (38):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph
Mnamae
Obozaya
---

Wayfinders

Piloting: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 1 = 26.

If the Captain could inspire me, I would appreciate it ;-)

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

Seems a bit metagamey to do it after knowing the roll..but that's what you get in pbp

"Pilot, do your thing."

Assist on pilot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Not only that, but Savoy already acted, so I'm going to stick with that one. Iseph gets to move first.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5
DM Kludde wrote:

Not only that, but Savoy already acted, so I'm going to stick with that one. Iseph gets to move first.

Good point, I forgot I already did something this round

Wayfinders

I elect not to move, then, since it won't make much difference to final positioning.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Iseph fails to get the Loreseeker into a better position, and another round of salvoes is exchanged. Only Ietsuna manages a hit, and blasts the targeting nodule of the port guns to smithereens. The guns of the Eoxian vessel spring to life, but blast well clear of the bow.

Crit: 1d100 ⇒ 56
Which gun, TBPAS: 1d5 ⇒ 3

Laser Cannon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

---
Round 5
----
Loreseeker (6):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 4/6/6/11
Minor damage to forward hull, all systems green
---
Enemy (48):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph
Mnamae
Obozaya

---

Wayfinders

Zefram tries to get into a better position.

Piloting: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 1 = 16.

Dataphiles

Male NG android scholar (life sciences) mechanic 1 | SP 5/6 HP 9/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2 | Speed 30 | Active conditions: Nil.

Mnamae-6 thanks Triune for the bad aim of the Threnody. He scans through the targeting system and fires once again.

rolls:
laser gun: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4


Female N Vesk Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Obozaya eases back on the trigger yet again, firing thr turret gun.

Turret Gun: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 3 = 8 Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 4) = 10

Wayfinders

F Lashunta Technomage Perc 0 SPD 3 -1 SLAs DT 1 SC 1 HP 9 EAC 13 KAC 14 F/R/W 0/2/2

Shar continues restoring shields, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"Good hit. I say we keep doing that." Shar says smiling.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"I agree. shields are looking good for now right? Fire at will"

Diplomacy to encourage a gunner: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Piloting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Shar pumps more power to the shields as the gunner prepare to fire. Iseph tries to move the ship, but the Eoxian pilot is good, damn good.

---
Round 5
----
Loreseeker (6):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 8/7/7/12
Minor damage to forward hull, all systems green
---
Enemy (48):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph - Enter coordinates
Mnamae
Obozaya
---

Wayfinders

Well, again, there is no real point moving, so I won't try.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Iseph is content to take a pummeling head-on, with the enemy ship moving oddly, just hovering in place and firing turning jet randomly. All the easier to hit for Mnamae and Obo, who both score massive hits on the forward weapons array.

Crit: 1d100 ⇒ 461d3 ⇒ 2

Piloting: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Fire: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 224d8 ⇒ (4, 2, 6, 8) = 20
Crit: 1d100 ⇒ 4

A huge blast of laser energy hits the bridge, stripping the Loreseeker's shields clean. The blast rocks the deck, and smoke fills the area as a siren starts blaring WARNING! FIRE IN LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS! ALL NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS SUSPENDED

---
Round 5
----
Loreseeker (18):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/7/7/12
Minor damage to forward hull
LIFE SUPPORT HIT
---
Enemy (62):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Forward guns Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph
Mnamae
Obozaya

---

Wayfinders

Piloting: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 = 29.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"We need to get our shields back...and life support, maybe life support first. It sounds critical!"

Encourage engineering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Dataphiles

Male NG android scholar (life sciences) mechanic 1 | SP 5/6 HP 9/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2 | Speed 30 | Active conditions: Nil.

"Negative. Even if life support should fail, our armor should sustain us for an hour or two. Shields are more critical at this stage," Mnamae-6 intones over the broadcast system.

Once again, he sights his targeting system, and fires once the conditions are ideal.

For the two +1 bonuses from the computer, can we just fix who is using it permanently? Say the pilot and main gunner?

rolls:

whichever arc weapon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Pilot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Pilot Stunt check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Iseph finally manages to get an edge on the enemy vessel, which backs up slowly.

---
Round 5
----
Loreseeker (18):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/7/7/12
Minor damage to forward hull
LIFE SUPPORT HIT
---
Enemy (62):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Forward guns Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy - Enourage
Iseph - Pilot - Please enter coordinates
Mnamae - Fire
Obozaya
---


Female N Vesk Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I hope this does it

Turret Gun: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 3 = 22 Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 4) = 11

Wayfinders

Iseph moves around behind the other ship.

Wayfinders

F Lashunta Technomage Perc 0 SPD 3 -1 SLAs DT 1 SC 1 HP 9 EAC 13 KAC 14 F/R/W 0/2/2

Shar continues to restore the shields. "Can we just board them? I think I want their guns on our ship."

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

"Give me a moment, some of the relays need to be reset."


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Iseph manages to get on the tail of the lumbering ship, which allows Ietsuna to bring a good shot to bear. Shar is having a hard time restoring the failing shields.

Crit: 1d100 ⇒ 431d3 ⇒ 2

---
Round 6
----
Loreseeker (18):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/7/7/12
Minor damage to forward hull
LIFE SUPPORT HIT
---
Enemy (81):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Forward guns Severly Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph
Mnamae
Obozaya

---

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"Take your time, but please reset those relays at the earliest convenient possibility please"

Diplomacy to assist engineering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Dataphiles

Male NG android scholar (life sciences) mechanic 1 | SP 5/6 HP 9/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2 | Speed 30 | Active conditions: Nil.

Leaving the repair of the ship to the rest of his crew, Mnamae-6 continues firing his weapons at the Threnody.

rolls:
whichever arc weapon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

Wayfinders

Iseph continues to try and avoid the other ship.

Piloting: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Pilot: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Iseph tries to get on the tail of the failing ship, but still finds his match with the enemy pilot. Iseph moves first

---
Round 6
----
Loreseeker (18):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/7/7/12
Minor damage to forward hull
LIFE SUPPORT HIT
---
Enemy (81):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Forward guns Severly Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy - Assist Engineering
Iseph - Fly Please enter coordinates
Mnamae - Guns
Obozaya
---


Female N Vesk Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Turret Gun: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 3 = 13 Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 2) = 6

Wayfinders

F Lashunta Technomage Perc 0 SPD 3 -1 SLAs DT 1 SC 1 HP 9 EAC 13 KAC 14 F/R/W 0/2/2

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Shar scrunches her face in consternation, "I'm starting to dislike this uncooperative piece of space debris."


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Going to assume Iseph holds position

Obozaya focuses his turrest gun, while the Eoxian ship tries to bring in a broadside, which slams into the port shield.

Guns: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 162d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Mnamae returns fire with the port gun, and crackles of energy start to appear on the enemy ship's hull. Looks like this ship wasn't built to last.

---
Round 6
----
Loreseeker (18):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/1/7/12
Minor damage to forward hull
LIFE SUPPORT HIT
---
Enemy (93):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Forward guns Severly Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy
Iseph
Mnamae
Obozaya

---


Female N Vesk Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Obozaya takes aim once again

Turret Gun: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 3 = 22 Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 4, 1) = 7

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"Fine..we'll deal with the enemy first..then we'll start thinking about repairs"

"Fire at will"

Diplomacy for an assist on the next gunner: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Dataphiles

Male NG android scholar (life sciences) mechanic 1 | SP 5/6 HP 9/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2 | Speed 30 | Active conditions: Nil.

Mnamae-6 with a patience that only androids can muster continues aligning the weapon targeting systems and firing away at the Threnody.

rolls:

whichever arc guns: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Piloting: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

The Threnody, venting steam and shedding debris, tries to turn around one last time

---
Round 6
----
Loreseeker (18):
Shields up, Shields (BPAS) 0/1/7/12
Minor damage to forward hull
LIFE SUPPORT HIT
---
Enemy (93):
Engines Hit (patched)
Starboard guns Hit
Forward guns Severly Hit
Port guns Hit
---
Engineering phase: __
Helm phase: __
Gunnery phase: __
---
Shar
Savoy - Fire at wil!
Iseph
Mnamae - Guns
Obozaya - Guns
---

101 to 150 of 305 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS - PbP Gameday VI] Starfinder - Into the unknown (all parts) - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.