Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[SFS_Aerondor] 01-05 The First Mandate

Game Master Aerondor

Map

init:

[dice=Pangea-Zeta]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=I5]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Mordin]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Vikrahn]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Revvy]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Waiola]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=baddies]1d20+4[/dice]


101 to 150 of 179 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

After the journey through increasingly industrial elevators you arrive in the rough-and-tumble neighborhood of Sparks. The air carries a distinctive metallic tang of mechanical industry sharp chemical smells, and the stale odors of countless living beings crammed into too-tight spaces. The corrugated metal corridors are cramped, with ceilings only 10 feet high and lit only with stark LED lighting strips; the grinding, clanging, clattering sounds of countless engineers at work carry through the halls. It takes only a few minutes to traverse the corridors to the address Radaszam provided;

The stained plastic door of this engineering bay is no different from the dozens lining the grimy hallway. A glaring LED lighting strip illuminates the address code imprinted along the doorframe. Every few seconds, this light, along with all the others along the corridor, flickers briefly. Though the sounds of industry still echo through the corridors, this section clearly sees less traffic and is currently devoid of passersby. The door's keypad blinks red, indicating that it is locked.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Zeta asks its comrades: "Any want to try and unlock this discreetly?"

+5 computers ; +6 engineering here, I'm sure others are way better

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier 1|STAM:8|HP:13|RES:5|EAC:15|KAC:17|ACvCM:25|F+3,R+1,W+2|Init:+5|Acro +4, Athl +8, Medic+4, Survi+4|

"Good idea, but I'm not about to do it. You want me to do it, I will be beating the door down."

Dataphiles

N Male Ysoki Operative 1 Specialty (Hacker) | SP 6/6 | HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | F +0 R +5 W +2 | Perc +5 (darkvision) | SM +1| Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Elixer of Renewal, Dataphiles Champion|

"I can try and hack in and unlock this thing." Vik pulls out his hacking kit and sets to work on the door's keypad. He appears to be chattering the whole time, mainly talking to himself as he fiddles with the machine.

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Second Seekers

LG Male Dwarf Mystic 1 | SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | KAC 12 EAC 13 | F +2 R +1 W +6 (+2 vs. poison, spells, SLAs) | Perc +8 (darkvision) SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Second Seekers, Legacy Heritage (dwarf), Promotional Reroll

Mordin pulls out a pulsecaster pistol in one hand and a heavy hammer in the other, standing in the back of the group. "I'll keep a watch this way while you work."

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

Just checking...are there other entrances/a backdoor we should be aware of? From the description it's not clear to me..I'm guessing no..but it would be handy to know before we all charge in through the front door

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Map updated

The address listed is just a door. You could do some computer checks to try and find out plans or whether there is another (official) access point.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Pangea waits to see if the "Mouth" manages to work on the keypad with success.
If he does not open the door, Pangea will check online to see if he can come up with information about the area and other means of access - doors, ventilation ducts...

Computers: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

On the way to the location Revvy pulls out a datapad and connects to the stations information plans and tries to get some Intel on the location we're heading towards

Computers check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Culture check to see if I remember anything about the area: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

As they arrive Revvy remembers that they are after an assassin - a trained killer - who might not take kindly to people invading his personal space and might trap the entry point to it's base and checks for traps

Perception to check the door for traps: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Pangea brings up a station schematic. He realizes there is a back door into the area. Map revealed

Revvy inspects that all too inviting keypad. He notes the local power circuits seem to be routed through the keypad, and are likely to give a shock to anyone using them. The back door is also fitted with a similar trap.

Engineering (disable shock plates) or Computers (hack local power conduits) to disable

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Pangea shares the schematics with all, and adds: "I have a trap-kit..."
Gives +4 to disarming traps w. Engineering (or Mysticism)

Wayfinders

N Android Solarian 2 | SP 10/14; HP 18/18 | RP 2/2 | Attuned: photon 3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 (+4 vs AoO from movement)| Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting, poison & sleep) | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

"I am not good with traps, don't let me attempt to disable that. Front or back?"

I have no preference

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier 1|STAM:8|HP:13|RES:5|EAC:15|KAC:17|ACvCM:25|F+3,R+1,W+2|Init:+5|Acro +4, Athl +8, Medic+4, Survi+4|

"Again, we can always try the brute force approach... I am happy to smash."

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"Why not both? Box whom ever inside there in, cutting of any possible way of escape?"

Second Seekers

LG Male Dwarf Mystic 1 | SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | KAC 12 EAC 13 | F +2 R +1 W +6 (+2 vs. poison, spells, SLAs) | Perc +8 (darkvision) SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Second Seekers, Legacy Heritage (dwarf), Promotional Reroll

"The schematics show only one way out, and it passes through this intersection," Mordin points out. "We've just got to keep this area guarded."

Dataphiles

N Male Ysoki Operative 1 Specialty (Hacker) | SP 6/6 | HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | F +0 R +5 W +2 | Perc +5 (darkvision) | SM +1| Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Elixer of Renewal, Dataphiles Champion|

Vik has engineering+11, computers+9. Which door are we trying to disarm?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Both doors are trapped.

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

Revvy motions for Vikrahn to do his thing while he carefully steps to a safe distance...just in case. He also draws his blaster, it might come in handy

Dataphiles

N Male Ysoki Operative 1 Specialty (Hacker) | SP 6/6 | HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | F +0 R +5 W +2 | Perc +5 (darkvision) | SM +1| Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Elixer of Renewal, Dataphiles Champion|

Crouching by the first door Vik attempts to disable the shock plate traps. "I hope you're all ready to give me back up if something funny happens here.

Engingeering (disable shock plates): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

You guys are smoking the rolls this game.

With a click Vikrahn disconnects the shock plates. With a little effort you will be able to trigger the doors.

Put yourselves into position and then post when you are opening the doors...

Dataphiles

N Male Ysoki Operative 1 Specialty (Hacker) | SP 6/6 | HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | F +0 R +5 W +2 | Perc +5 (darkvision) | SM +1| Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Elixer of Renewal, Dataphiles Champion|

Are the traps disabled on both doors?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Just one, unless you want to try on the other door as well :-) but you can pick which door

Wayfinders

N Android Solarian 2 | SP 10/14; HP 18/18 | RP 2/2 | Attuned: photon 3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 (+4 vs AoO from movement)| Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting, poison & sleep) | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

I-5 draws his sword and steps closer to the door. He looks back at the other starfinder agents, hand on the opening mechanism.

Ready

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Zeta is ready for action.

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

Revvy moves to keep an eye out on the other corridor, but close enough to lend a hand - or an inspiring word of encouragement - if needed before giving the thumbs up as a go ahead signal.

I kinda wish they had bear traps or landmines or something in Starfinder so we could booby trap the other door...can we use engineering to re-align/direct/take over the trap on the other door so it triggers when someone on the other side who isn't us tries to open the door?

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Engineering: arm explosives ; with a Detonator and Explosives (which are the same price and stats as grenades).

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier 1|STAM:8|HP:13|RES:5|EAC:15|KAC:17|ACvCM:25|F+3,R+1,W+2|Init:+5|Acro +4, Athl +8, Medic+4, Survi+4|

Waiola moves up, doshko in hand, ready to deal with any threats inside the room.

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5
Pangea-Zeta wrote:
Engineering: arm explosives ; with a Detonator and Explosives (which are the same price and stats as grenades).

I totally missed that, nice to know...if I read it correctly the bomb can go off at the touch of a button...so place it behind the door (if it opens outwards) and it should blow when the door hits it. Time to get some detonators and explosives ...at least for one of my characters ;)

Second Seekers

LG Male Dwarf Mystic 1 | SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | KAC 12 EAC 13 | F +2 R +1 W +6 (+2 vs. poison, spells, SLAs) | Perc +8 (darkvision) SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Second Seekers, Legacy Heritage (dwarf), Promotional Reroll

Mordin stands ready, blocking the rest of the escape hall beside Revvy.

Dataphiles

N Male Ysoki Operative 1 Specialty (Hacker) | SP 6/6 | HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | F +0 R +5 W +2 | Perc +5 (darkvision) | SM +1| Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Elixer of Renewal, Dataphiles Champion|

Vik takes his place farther back in the hallway. He figures the best course of action here will be to let the other, bigger, Starfinders block him from view for now.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

And with a hiss the door opens.

Rusted crates and plastic barrels crowed this cramped workspace. Discarded R2E packaging, beverage pouches, and packing material litter the space. A ledge along the south wall holds a stack of rubber mats in an approximation of a bed beside a high-quality industrial backpack. Ragged wires droop from an exposed conduit along the northern wall, occasionally showering the room in sparks as the lights flicker.

Two serpentine creatures turn at the sound of the door opening...

One flaps forward, and lets out a strong electrical burst hitting I5, Wailoa nd Pengea.

8 damage each, ref DC 13 for half. If you don't make the same you are also staggered.

Status, bold may post
I5 8 damage; staggered?
Revvy
Vikrahn
Mordin
Pangea 8 damage; staggered?

green creature
Waiola 8 damage; staggered?
yellow creature (1 blast)

rolls:

Pangea-Zeta: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
I5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Mordin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Vikrahn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Revvy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Waiola: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
baddy#1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
baddy#2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
discharge: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier 1|STAM:8|HP:13|RES:5|EAC:15|KAC:17|ACvCM:25|F+3,R+1,W+2|Init:+5|Acro +4, Athl +8, Medic+4, Survi+4|

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
5/13 hp remaining.

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

@Waiola; I think you mean you lost your 8 stamina instead of loosing 8 hp's?

After seeing his companions get blasted with a burst of electricity Revvy delivers an inspirational boost

"They enemy has made the tactical error of engaging us in combat! We will tear them down and not let their pathetic attack bring us down!"

Somehow Waiola feels a bit better after hearing this

Using Inspiring boost on Wailoa as a standard action who regains 6 stamina points

"What are we dealing with here anyway?"

Revvy runs across to the other side of the doorway while taking a quick look at our attacker

Not sure what kind of action a skill check to identify is..I'm assuming a free action the first time you see them, otherwise just ignore the skill check

Life science: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 With a -5 to the DC if it's a rare creature due to theme

If he remembers anything Revvy will share it with the others

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The electric burst scrambles some of Pangea's circuits.
8 Stam' damage & Staggered
Pangea teeters, rather shaken, and unable to do much.
The android turns to its comrade I-5 and calls out to it: "Do not let that shock get to you, you have electricity dampers, you can buffer all this!"
Healing up to 9 SP to I-5 using Envoy Ability: Inspiring Boost.

Dataphiles

N Male Ysoki Operative 1 Specialty (Hacker) | SP 6/6 | HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | F +0 R +5 W +2 | Perc +5 (darkvision) | SM +1| Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Elixer of Renewal, Dataphiles Champion|

Vik squeals in surprise as the burst of electricity hits a few of his fellow Starfinders in front of him. He pulls out his pistol. Then he ducks into the hallway with Revvy.

Second Seekers

LG Male Dwarf Mystic 1 | SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 4/5 | KAC 12 EAC 13 | F +2 R +1 W +6 (+2 vs. poison, spells, SLAs) | Perc +8 (darkvision) SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Second Seekers, Legacy Heritage (dwarf), Promotional Reroll

Mordin readies his pistol in case someone or something comes down the back hall.

Readied Attack:

Pulsecaster Pistol: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
E, NL: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Waiola staggers under the blast of electricity. Revvy knows how to inspire a Vesk though, and his words do more than any healing serum.

[oocI made a mistake, it would be mysticism check for these[/ooc]

Pangea calls out some encouraging words as well, this time I5.

Vikrahn, I'm hapy with you having your weapon out if you want, you knew you were going into a potentially dangerous situation
Mordin stands ready

Status, bold may post
I5 ; staggered?
Vikrahn

green creature
Waiola 2 SP damage; staggered
yellow creature (1 blast)
Revvy
Pangea 8 SP damage; staggered
Mordin - ready attack on back corridor 10/2

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Pangea tries to see what those serpentine creatures might be.
Mysticism: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The creatures are known as Electrovores.
You can have two extra bits of knowledge about them, do you have any preferences, or shall I pick some pertinent information for you?>

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Pangea lets the multiverse - which is known as Aerondor on Akiton - give the information!

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Pangea has already seen their ability to discharge electricity, but they can also absorb electricity from living creatures if they hurt them badly enough critical hit and then discharge that.

He knows they can store up to three "charges" in their system at a time, and that when they discharge, it affects all creatures within 10' of them.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

"Careful! If you hit with laser shots they can blast back!"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Actually .... they don't absorb electricity like that. It can still hurt them, it is only when they drain the power from you with a strike by their tail that they "charge up"

Dataphiles

N Male Ysoki Operative 1 Specialty (Hacker) | SP 6/6 | HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | F +0 R +5 W +2 | Perc +5 (darkvision) | SM +1| Speed 30 ft | Active Conditions: --- | Boons: Elixer of Renewal, Dataphiles Champion|

Vik pushes his back up against the wall in an attempt to become stealthy.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Wayfinders

N Android Solarian 2 | SP 10/14; HP 18/18 | RP 2/2 | Attuned: photon 3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 (+4 vs AoO from movement)| Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting, poison & sleep) | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

"You are right Pangea, it is not so bad!"

I-5 raises his sword, which bursts into fire and attacks. The sudden discharge of electricity that still courses through his body probably distracted the android as the swing goes wide.

Longsword vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage (F): 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13

Entering photon mode (attuned 1), move action for activating plasma sheath and standard to attack

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Vikrahn melts into the shadows, while I5 tries a more direct approach... but the creature flies around her sword.

The second beast closes range, but doesn't have time to attack.

Status, bold may post
Waiola 2 SP damage; staggered

yellow creature (1 blast)
Revvy
Pangea 8 SP damage; staggered
Mordin - ready attack on back corridor 10/2
I5 ;
Vikrahn
green creature

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier 1|STAM:8|HP:13|RES:5|EAC:15|KAC:17|ACvCM:25|F+3,R+1,W+2|Init:+5|Acro +4, Athl +8, Medic+4, Survi+4|

Waiola, as he is staggered, is only able to move into position to intercept the incoming creatures.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The Yellow creature stabs its tail at I5, striking her heavily.

Status, bold may post
Revvy
Pangea 8 SP damage; staggered
Mordin - ready attack on back corridor 10/2
I5 ; 6 SP damage
Vikrahn
Waiola 2 SP damage;

green creature - will delay to go at same time as yellow.
yellow creature (1 blast)

rolls:

attack: 1d20 ⇒ 7
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier 1|STAM:8|HP:13|RES:5|EAC:15|KAC:17|ACvCM:25|F+3,R+1,W+2|Init:+5|Acro +4, Athl +8, Medic+4, Survi+4|

Waiola, standing in front of Green, does what he does best, tries to kill it as fast as possible by hitting it as hard as possible.

Doshko: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Xenoseeker) worships Triune | Neutral - Envoy 3 | 13/21 SP | 22/22 HP | 4/4 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +4+1d6 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +2 | R +4 | W +3 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Pangea wants to move, but the electricity fried some of its circuits and it is staggered.
So Pangea releases its laser from the quick release sheathe and fires at the green electrovore, but is scared of hitting its comrade, so does not aim very well.

Ranged Energy laser 80 ft.: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (1d4 Burn on Crit')
Did not count soft cover.

101 to 150 of 179 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 01-05 The First Mandate All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.