[SFS_Aerondor] 01-01 The Commencement (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

map pack
Wlecome to Starfinder boon

init:

[dice=Pangea]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Colthan]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Conrad]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Sebrir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Glitch]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Mother]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=baddies]1d20+[/dice]

Chronicles


101 to 150 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Pike: 1d20 ⇒ 19 (-4 counted in for Non Lethal)
Ouch?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 (non Lethal)

Pangea-Beta does not wish to truly harm a fleeing man, so it reverses the pike, and aims to bash the thug on back of the head, and knock him out.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The last thug goes tumbling to the ground, knocked out by Pangea's mighty pike.

Ceren emerges from under the bridge. She quickly examines the contacts and evidence of death. "Yeap, that looks good. Okay, you have done your bit.. Prepare for incoming transmission."

Quickly she opens a highly encrypted shortbeam circuit and downloads the relevant files to each of you. "Guess we'll see you back at the Spire."

First mission complete, where to next?

Acquisitives

Female android bounty hunter mechanic 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16 | RP 6/6 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +7; Will +0 | Init: +8 | Perc: +3, SM: -4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing everything done and back to order the gun will be holstered and she tapped the computer on her wrist. "we have left... Exo-guardians, Aqisitives and the Wayfinder faction... you guys decide and I will find us the quickest way to it..."

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

"Waste not want not."

Colthan will check the thug for useful items.

"Sebrir you may just want to leave the Vesk overlay on. Noy the Starfinder's finest moments."

"Let's report our progress to Historia-7 and if she doesn't have any relevant tips let's help out the Acquisitives next."

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Beta makes sure no one tries to finish the thug off... but just leave him there as they leave: "Let him sort his own mess out... I am up to your plan, Colthan. Let's report to Historia-7, and move on from there accordingly".

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 2 | HP 16/16, SP 7/12, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +3 | Init +1 | Perception +5

"Sounds good to me. I am looking forward to meeting the leader of the Wayfinders... I am keen to join them."

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

"That would be Fitch. We will meet them all today. May as well meet him next."

Assuming nothing interesting on the thug Colthan reloads his weapon.
We deliver the data to Historia-7 and if no one objects we go meet Fitch.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Beta glances at Colthan, sure now that this versatile person who switches ideas every second is indeed not an Android, but some strange human.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The two downed thugs each have a credit chip with 100cr on it. Each also has a pulsecaster pistol (18 charges left in battery) and atactical baton.

And the team quickly heads off to meet with the leader of the wayfinders. The Wayfinders faction operate out of the Master of Stars, an enormous starship that is part of the armada orbiting Absalom station.

The station’s Armada can be seen from the shuttle’s view screen as it takes off, gleaming figures standing out against the emptiness of space. The Master of Stars immediately stands out from the rest, as
layers and layers of scaffolding obscure its hull. Tiny lights flicker among the metal beams as distant figures weld plates and heat shields to the ship’s exterior. The shuttle smoothly glides closer until it reaches the starship’s docking bay, slipping through the magic field that keeps the hold pressurized with breathable atmosphere. As the shuttle doors open, a small drone flies in and pops up a holoscreen, displaying a harried-looking ratfolk.

Finally, fresh meat!” the ysoki exclaims over the screen, sounding pleased. “Name’s Fitch—pleasantries over, time to get to work. I had some trouble earlier with the lights flickering on the ship, and now both the lights and computers have suddenly gone out on E-Deck. No idea what’s causing it, but you work this job long enough and—

Fitch’s attention flicks to something offscreen, and she shouts “Kirkath! The welding torch is not a toy! You wanna go in the toddler’s pen with the other kids?” She snorts dismissively before continuing,
Sorry, some of these little ones would cut off their own heads if I let them. Anyway, it could be some lunkhead screwed up the wiring, but that’s a pretty big system failure for a simple electrical short. I’d prefer to send in some people with combat training to scout it out, just in case someone or something is sabotaging the ship. If it’s nothing, great, get the power back on if you can. If there’s something suspicious, use your comm units to report in to me. I’ll give you the access codes, so— Selicha! If you touch that panel I will staple you to the hull!

The screen on the drone cuts out, then flashes to display the ship’s schematics and the passwords for the computers on E-Deck.

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

Or an android who spends a lot of time with Humans. Sebrir is doing things that will hopefully make Starfinders look better in the public eye. Colthan is trying to help him do that.

Colthan will hold on to one of the pulsecasters.

"We go to E-Deck then."

Since sabotage was mention the pulsecaster will be in hand.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

"Aye, E-Deck to restore power it is...".

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The team rapidly heads down to E-deck, which is regrettably dark and seems to be without power.

You'll need a computers or engineering check (DC15) in order to restore power to this part of E-Deck.

stuff: 3d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) = 10

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

Colthan is an Electrician, Would that work? If yes he would use his toolkit but not the clothes for a total bonus of +11.

Colthan will hope he has better luck with restoring power then with editing software. Engineering?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

A 5. Getting better.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Though Beta's vat-made eyes were enhanced with Darkvision sensors, the Android will flick on its armor's flashlight to help the others.
As Beta is about to start bashing the power source with the haft of its pike, knowing nothing about computers or engineering, it stops in time, letting those who know get to work.
Beta will keep an eye out, peering into the surrounding darkness, wary of saboteurs.
Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

Acquisitives

Female android bounty hunter mechanic 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16 | RP 6/6 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +7; Will +0 | Init: +8 | Perc: +3, SM: -4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mother-One followed the team and switched her view to the darkvision mode to ensure nothing would catch her off-guard. With that said she took her time to work her magic on the engineering part.

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 3 | SP 20/21 HP 22/22| RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Sorry for my absence, I'm back!

Conrad keeps his pistol out, just in case, as the Mother-One works the lights.

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 2 | HP 16/16, SP 7/12, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +3 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Sebrir watches what Mother-One is doing and chimes in with a few helpful hints, though she obviously knows exactly what to do.
Engineering aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 3 | SP 20/21 HP 22/22| RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I suppose a perception is in order too as Conrad is looking about Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Mother, with some help from Colthan and Sebrir manages to reroute power to this part of E-deck. One by one the lights in the area and the powered cameras start up.

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch watches Mother-One work, an occasional tic causing her head or hand to twitch while she observes... and while the repair to the circuit is being made, she tries to analyze the original damage to see what caused it... was it accidental or sabotage?

engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

While Glitch doesn't find anything straight away about what caused the damage, when looking over the cameras, she realises one of them is showing movement. A closer examination shows two children hiding in chamber..

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

What race? Remember one of the pregens carries his kid around in a jar.

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch points to the screen and squints. "That looks out of place... two children hiding in that room. I'm going to go find them. Perhaps this was just a prank of some kind."

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Beta glances at Glitch: "Maybe wait to see if Mother-One gets the power back, then we could all go together, with light: strength in numbers and less darkness?"

If Glitch insists on going immediately, Beta will accompany its fellow Android-kin.

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

"Alright... I'll keep an eye on them for now, make sure they don't move from that spot til the power is on."

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 3 | SP 20/21 HP 22/22| RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"As soon as it's safe we need to get those kids. This is no place for them. I'll try to coax them out."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

You have power back on in this area, but the rest of the deck will take a lot longer. The (human) kids are within the powered on area.

You find your way to the storage bay..

Scattered barrels and boxes line the lowered floor of this storage chamber. A thick bulkhead to the port side leads farther onto the deck, while a similar bulkhead to the aft connects to an arterial hallway that runs the length of the deck.

Two very frightened children stare back at you as the door opens.

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 3 | SP 20/21 HP 22/22| RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Hey guys. It's okay. We're friendly. We're going to take you out of here and back to someplace much nicer. I'm Conrad. What're your names?" Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

The envoy smiles warmly and beckons them closer, but doesn't approach himself.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Beta looks around, glancing from bulkhead to bulkhead. Afraid of something aggressive coming out of there, he remains ready to act.

"Greetings, I am Beta. We're the ones that put the light back on. Want to come help us restore power all over? We're hear to help you... any of you hungry?".

Aid Another Diplo' DC 10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 What a roll!

Beta, to underline his question about being hungry, opens his mouth wide and bares his teeth... destroying any rapport he might have made with the poor kids.

Acquisitives

Female android bounty hunter mechanic 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16 | RP 6/6 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +7; Will +0 | Init: +8 | Perc: +3, SM: -4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

With power restored Mother-One looks at the 2 kids curious "Why are you here? this isn't a place for small undergrown humans, you need the larger kind to look after you.."

Not even gonna roll diplo after that comment :D

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Umm,, we.. ahhhh... got locked in when the power went out." they stammer at the formidable Mother.

Sense Motive DC12:
They are sure hiding something, and keep glancing at the other door out of the room.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Beta looks over at the other door, the one they keep on glancing at.
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20
"Answer mother, what are you hiding?".

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 3 | SP 20/21 HP 22/22| RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 4 + (2) = 19

"It's okay, I can tell you're hiding something, but you won't be in trouble with us. We're here to help. You can tell us."

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 2 | HP 16/16, SP 7/12, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +3 | Init +1 | Perception +5

"Yes, dear children, we are here to help! If you're lucky, you might end up on my vlog! You'll have to sign waivers of course..."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

One points to the other, and then back to Sebrir. "Are you the famous video star?"

"We found a pet and it is next door.... but be careful in the doorway. We, uhh, rigged the fire extinguisher..."

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 3 | SP 20/21 HP 22/22| RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Can you be a little clearer? What do you mean rigged?" Conrad sounds slightly downtrodden, since he's famous too. Then he remembers he's famous for owning a BAR, and kids wouldn't know that.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Can I get your autograph?" asks the girl, whose name you learn is "Kieu Lau". Her brother (Kieu Si), sighs "He is nowhere near as cool as the RatRod. He is a real star."

The brother then adds "We.. ahh.. adjusted the thermal sensitivity. If you are warm blooded you'll set it off when you go through. It won't hurt, actually I was hoping to have a go at it, but Lau wouldn't let me."

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

"This "pet", whose pet is it? Not a kind cuddly one, I imagine? Do you know where it comes from? Are there many? May I smash its face in with my Pike?"

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch watches and listens... curious about the mention of a pet and even cracks a smile at the mention of the fire extinguisher trap. "Ingenious younglings."

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

Since the children seem to be unharmed Colthan will attempt to disable the mentioned Fire Extinguisher trap.

perception if needed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Engineering to disable: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

obv.

Ref save?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"We're not going without it" says Lau, stamping her feet. "It can be cuddly if you want it to, but it isn't always" adds her brother.

The fire suppressant system returned to its normal state from Colthan means you can investigate the side room of the ship.

This area consists of two adjoining chambers. Four large containment capsules fill the fore room, three of which hold stasis-locked objects, including a tablet, a strange curved sword, and an odd spiral of bioluminescent coral. A crack leaks fluid from the fourth capsule, which displays a foot-wide breach near the bottom. The aft room contains several desks, each hosting a deactivated computer terminal.

There is no obvious pet here.

However as you work into the room you find yourselves weighted down by your clothes and equipment. It is almost as if the artifical gravity here was set way, wayyyyy, too high.

Culture and/or perception checks maybe helpful as you search the room. At the moment you have a
-4 armor check penalty (in addition to any normal). A computers check may also be helpful to reset the gravity here, or a ranged attack against the gravity module..

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

"The children did not design a good trap. Let's fix the gravity."

Proving that he is slightly more competent in some way then small children Colthan attempts to fix the gravity.

computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

"And done. Now to find the pet."

culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 3 | SP 20/21 HP 22/22| RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Ugh, good. This sucks." Conrad whines a bit as he explores.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Beta looks into the fourth - leaking - capsule, if it has any see-through parts.
Otherwise it will stick a finger into the crack.

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Glitch looks about, but knows little about other cultures and is not the most observant entity.

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 2 | HP 16/16, SP 7/12, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +3 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Sebrir looks around the room cautiously.

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Colthan manages to reset the gravity in the area to normal.
No more AC check penalty

Meanwhile Conrad notices something unusual. Sitting within a rubbish bin there is a beautiful snow globe. Coltan turns to admire it, but only notes a teddy bear sitting there - no snow globe.

Pangea investigates the capsule Life sciences check please.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 28/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 5/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Pangea-Beta grips its pike... since that is what it knows to do. Life Science? Darn', who forgot to load Beta's cortex with such useful information?

Skill not open

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Anyone else trained in Life Sciences can also help in looking at the pod.

101 to 150 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 01-01 The Commencement All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.