Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[SFS_Aerondor] 01-01 The Commencement (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

map pack
Wlecome to Starfinder boon

init:

[dice=Pangea]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Colthan]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Conrad]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Sebrir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Glitch]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Mother]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=baddies]1d20+[/dice]

Chronicles


51 to 100 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Between Pangea, Mother and Conrad, the team manage to create a convincing identify for Ceren in just a few hours. Soon enough it is time to meet her at the park.

Could you put your icons on side 4, "the bridge" if they are not there yet.

culture DC10:
Open to all citizens, Jatembe Park occupies a wide portion of the Eye of Absalom Station. Filled with lush trees and open grass fields, the park offers some natural terrain to the otherwise metalclad station.
DC15:

Ceren’s meeting point is one such forested portion of
the park, specifically a spot often ignored by citizens due to the
winding path required to reach it.

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16| RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Conrad looks about, taking time to scout the area. Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Placed

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

"Very organic. Maybe she farms because plants are far removed from computers."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

You can see Ceren on the other side of the bridge...

perception DC 15:
And three figures slinking towards her..

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 1 | HP 10/10, SP 6/6, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

"Viewers, look closely, and you can see that there are three figures moving toward the older woman there. Oh..." Sebrir realizes that he should really be coming to the woman's aid. "Allies, she's about to be attacked!" he barks out.

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16| RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Conrad curses "Besmara's butt!" and draws his Azimuth pistol...

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch draws her pistol and moves closer to Ceren and her soon-to-be-attackers.

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

"I agree we should investigate. But remember, They have broken no laws. Yet."

Colthan just double moves next to her. He does not have a weapon out.
He says softly to her: "We think you were followed. Three of them. Thoughts?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

init:

Pangea: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Colthan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Conrad: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Sebrir: 10 = 10
Glitch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Mother: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
baddies: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Before anyone can react, the three thugs move to surround Ceren, drawing pistols as they do so.
"You've been very naughty..."

The elderly hacker collapses to the ground in fear.

Status, bold may post
Pangea
Mother
Glitch
Conrad
Colthan
Glitch

Baddies.

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

"I don't think this is how arrests are supposed to go. Step away from the... Colthan looks at her brief moment. lady."

Pull gun and ready an action to shoot the first one to attack.

If readied action triggers:
"I did warn you."
ranged attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
piercing damage, analog weapon: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Minor bruise ftw

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 17/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 6/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Placed
Can people who make the DCs of information rolls state if they are sharing, so those poor souls (and poor AIs) with no Culture and such can know if they make check the spoilers?

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Beta takes some time to catch on to what is going on, being a bit lost at first, between people talking about farming, viewers, and butts...
...however, when pistols start popping out of their holsters, Beta grips his pike with both hands and moves across the bridge towards those surrounding the hacker.
He bellows: "Remain prone, and fear not!"

Swift to grip the pike w. 2 Hands, Move action (35 ft.) to move across the bridge,
Action to hit the Thug at the corner of the bridge (I have reach) with the butt of the pike: Using non-Lethal so a -4 to Hit (vs. KAC)

Non Lethal smack on the head: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Ouch?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Reversing the pike, Beta jabs at the head of the one who started moving onto the bridge, not aiming to wound, but to maybe give the person a bruise, and scare him off.

Acquisitives

Female LG Bounty Hunter Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mother-One followed the rest of the group after the profile had been setup and then when the thugs showed up she raised an eyebrow at the intrusion before drawing a pistol and shooting it at the nearest of the thugs.

Laser Pistol, Azimuth at red thug: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 EAC
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16| RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Conrad rushes forward to the corner of the bridge and takes aim with his azimuth Pistol At red

Atk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 but the shot goes WAY wide.

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 1 | HP 10/10, SP 6/6, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4

Sebrir tries to determine if the people seem to be legitimate officers of the law.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 0 + (2) = 22

if they seem legit:

"As you can see, viewers, this woman is being arrested by the authorities." He then calls out to his allies: "My friends, these are the proper authorities, and I believe we must allow her to be arrested. We may be able to aid her in her defense in the court of law!"

if they are not legit:

"Viewers, these miscreants are trying to hurt an elderly woman! Watch as the Starfinders save her from them! Missions like these are what make the Starfinder Society the saviors of the galaxy!"

Sebrir will then move forward on the bridge and pull out his laser pistol, ready to defend his allies, but not wishing to directly interfere himself yet.

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

"Can people who make the DCs of information rolls state if they are sharing, so those poor souls (and poor AIs) with no Culture and such can know if they make check the spoilers?" Nothing to share really. The DC 10 was that we are in a park that is open to the public.

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sign up sheet Dragon.

Lets hope I get this right, my first SF combat. And not helped by the stat block for the thugs looking... wrong

Colthan holds fire for a moment, but it is obvious the men mean business and he quickly hits the first. Pangea hurries forward, but his concern for not doing lasting damage means he can't quite land a blow on the same man.

Mother also fires at the man in the red jacket, scoring another small wound on him, while Conrad's attempt is less successful.

Sebrir broadcasts, or thinks he does, the battle live.

Status, bold may post
Glitch

Baddies.
red - 3 damage
Pangea
Colthan
Conrad
Mother
Sebrir

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch aims at red with her laser pistol...

to hit vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
dmg if hits: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Glitch scores another light hit on the thug in red.

The three thugs return fire, trying to finish off Colthan quickly. These are crack shots, and three stun bolts smash into him, leaving him reeling.

attacks: 3d20 ⇒ (13, 12, 14) = 39
damage: 3d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) = 10

Status, bold may post
red - 3 damage
Pangea
Colthan -10 NL damage
Conrad
Mother
Sebrir
Glitch

Baddies.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 17/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 6/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Did "red-thug" take a Guarded Step away? I am asking, because he seems to be between 2 squares and you did not say he did, so I am not sure. If he did not, Beta will take its reaction and place an Attack of Opportunity - if the thug moved, please disregard this - if it did not, maybe Beta can drop it before it shoots and avoid a little damage to Colthan

As the thug Beta tried to not wound fires upon Colthan, Beta reacts instinctively, unhappy to have pulled its punch and then see the thug hits its new companion.
Beta flips the pike around in a wide sweeping motion, bringing the pointed side to hit the shooter in the face.
Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Ouch?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Having reversed the pike, Beta now jabs it two handed in a forward move, aiming for the chest.
Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Ouch?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Sorry to post all this, but giving options to not slow the game down...
- if Beta was able to place the AoO w. the 10 ft reach against the Thug, and the Thug dropped (a lot of ifs), then Beta will move around to the left of Colthan, and go place itself 2 squares from Blue, to its left, and aim this round's attack at Blue
- if Beta did the AoO but did not drop Red, this round's attack is for Red and Beta does not move
- if there is no AoO because Red did a Guarded Step, Beta will move before attacking Red, so as to shield Granny
I can move Beta after once I know what will be done

Acquisitives

Female LG Bounty Hunter Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing the red one move away Mother moves 10" forward and takes another shot at her

aser Pistol, Azimuth at red thug [EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Red did, thus the move on the map

Pangea steps forward and slams his pike into the red jacketed thug, Mother then also fires at it. The thug is starting to look unhappy.

Status, bold may post
Colthan -10 NL damage
Conrad
Sebrir
Glitch

Baddies.
red - 10 damage
Pangea
Mother

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16| RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

GM Aerondor:

Stat blocks DO look wrong. Enemies don't have stamina, ability modifiers only, and no BAB.

The Envoy takes aim at green with his pistol and fires

ATK v. EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 and scores a direct hit! Fire DMG: 1d4 ⇒ 3 and Burn: 1d4 ⇒ 2

He then points his gun hard at red and recoils like he's fired, but nothing comes out. Bluff: 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 9 + (4) = 32 If Red doesn't beat that, he's flatfooted against all allies until Conrad's next turn.

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

Hoping they no longer see Colthan as the main threat he uses the confusion of battle to sneak in a shot at red.

He moves to give his allies a clear shot then...

Stealth DC 20+CR: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 4 = 18 If successful red is flatfooted vs this attack and it deals +1d4 dmg. Edit: But it failed.
Ranged vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 for piercing analog dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2

...fires into a random tree.

To answer possible questions, I have to make the skill check to do extra damage even if they are already flatfooted. And as much as I want to fight defensively I can't combine it with trick attack.

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 1 | HP 10/10, SP 6/6, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4

Just a point of clarity, Sebrir never broadcasts live, because he knows he'll have to edit things (plus he likes to have exciting battle music playing in the background!) so he is currently recording.

Also, did his Sense Motive check tell him whether these guys are real police? I assume the answer was "they're not" but I want to be sure.

Sebrir, seeing Colthan attacked viciously, will yell out his support and try to help him rally his strength. Using Inspiring Boost on Colthan, he regains all 6 SP.

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch moves forward and casts overheat, aiming a cone of damage at green and blue...

overheat damage: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Sebrir:
His SM indicated they were probably up to no good. Probably a culture check to see if they were actual police officers through.

Conrad fires and hits the one in the green jacket full in the face. He screams in pain. He then feints at the one in the red jacket, who tries to dodge. Distracted red can't dodge Colthan's bullet.

Sebrir calls out encouragement, and Colthan realising that this may be a moment of fame in the future, throws off the shock of the wounds.

If you use abilities that give saves, please provide the save DC! Glitch pulls some thermodynamic magic and the green and blue thugs start to sweat...

Seeing the tide go against them, the red and green start to flee. The blue one, in spite of the heat stays on, firing at Glitch.

"Run while you can, freaks." Then he notes his companions. "Hey, come back!"

Red takes a guarded step and then moves, green just runs

Status, bold may post
Pangea
Mother
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)
Conrad
Sebrir
Glitch -3 STA damage

Baddies.
red - 12 damage - fleeing
green - 9 damage - fleeing
Blue - 2 damage

rolls:

ref: 2d20 ⇒ (5, 17) = 22
attack Glitch: 1d20 ⇒ 18
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

"Yes... run away... while you can." She aims her pistol at blue and readies to fire it if he doesn't turn and run.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 17/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 6/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

"Red takes a guarded step and then moves" but since Beta was up adjacent to him and has reach, Beta gets an AoO when Red moves - I will roll for that, to see if it is used or if Red changes his actions. That attack will be in non lethal.
Then 25 ft move + attack

The thug steps carefully away from Beta, but then turns to run without figuring that the android's pike can still hit him. Beta reacts, and aims for the man's back - pulling its punch, not wanting to wound a fleeing enemy.

Pike in non lethal: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17 -4 counted
Non Lethal damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Then, Beta rushes down along the path, coming up to the side of the last thug, with the pike extended, aiming to hurt... but hesitating, since it does not know if this man will flee too, and Beta is not one to attack fleeing adversaries.

Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Ouch?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Pangea drops the red man as he tries to run, but can't land a blow on the last thug.

If you ready an action, please provide the rolls, that keeps things moving.

Status, bold may post
Mother
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)
Conrad
Sebrir
Glitch -3 STA damage

Baddies.
red - unconscious stable.
green - 9 damage - fleeing
Blue - 2 damage
Pangea

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 1 | HP 10/10, SP 6/6, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4

Feeling his companions have the combat well-in-hand, Sebrir moves forward and points his video pad directly at blue. "You'd best just surrender, friend. I've got your faces all recorded here for the whole galaxy to see!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Best I smash your camera over your pretty face then." sneers the thug, not in the slightly bit worried.

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

what is the -3 sta for?

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

"Let's avoid unneeded fatalities"

Colthan hopes the blue thug is too busy being rude to notice a shot to some softer tissue.

stealth DC 20 + targets CR: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 4 = 22 blue is flatfotted if successful.
Taking -4 to fire non lethally.

ranged non lethal: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 4 = 2
dmg: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (3) = 4

Starting to feel a bit unlucky here.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

@Glitch, blue fired at you and hit

Colthan tries to knock out the last active thug, but misses by a mile.

Status, bold may post
Mother
Conrad
Glitch -3 STA damage

Baddies.
red - unconscious stable.
green - 9 damage - fleeing
Blue - 2 damage
Pangea
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)
Sebrir

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16| RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

His face slightly twisted in frustration, Conrad takes a shot at the smug thug. ATK: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7, but the shot goes wide.

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

ah thank you, I missed that

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch takes her shot at blue...

"I told you to run, life form"

to hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
dmg if hits: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The final thug is made of tougher stuff, he doesn't look like he runs from much.

Status, bold may post
Mother

Baddies.
red - unconscious stable.
green - 9 damage - fleeing
Blue - 3 damage
Pangea
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)
Sebrir
Conrad
Glitch -3 STA damage

Acquisitives

Female LG Bounty Hunter Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Sorry for delay, internet problems at home yesterday

Shaking her head with a wry grin she raised her gun and took another shot at the blue thug and most likely hitting the bug right on his shoulder.

Azimuth Laser Pistol at Blue thug (EAC): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"You lot couldn't hit a cruiser from ten feet away." sneers the thug.

He drops his pistol, draws a baton and strikes out at Pangea
attack: 1d20 ⇒ 10
But it is the side of the android that he can't hit. The other conscious thug flees.

Status, bold may post
Mother
Baddies.
red - unconscious stable.
Pangea
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)
Sebrir
Conrad
Glitch -3 STA damage

Blue - 3 damage

Acquisitives

Female LG Bounty Hunter Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Smirking at the thug she takes another shot at him only frowning in frustration "I would indeed miss a cruiser, but the bug that was about to eat your brains just got blasted..."

Azimuth Laser Pistol at Blue thug (EAC): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Dataphiles

Active Spells: None | RP 5/5 | folio boon 1/1 | Android Operative (Hacker) 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | KAC 16 | EAC 15 | F +0 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 (Low-Light, Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive -2

Colthan tries to drop the thug before more attention is drawn and stealthily shoots him.

stealth DC 20+CR: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 4 = 23

Again he avoids fatalities.

non lethal shot: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 4 = 4

sigh.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Themeless) worships Triune | Neutral - Soldier (Blitz) 4 | 17/28 SP | 32/32 HP | 6/6 RP | Init +7 | Perc +0 | SM -2 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | vs. CM 23 | Move: 50 ft | F +4 | R +4 | W +4 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) | Mobility & Spring Attack

Beta feels the baton flash past the nanite-sensors in its derma-skin, and so he carefully steps to the side, so as to cut off the thug's escape route, and swings the pike sideways, aiming for the hand holding the baton.

Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Ouch?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 vs. KAC

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

This time it is the thugs brains that are fried by mother, not the bug. However Colthan and Pangea don't manage to capitalise on it.

Status, bold may post
Sebrir
Conrad
Glitch -3 STA damage

Blue - 7 damage
Mother
Pangea
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)

Dataphiles

HP 9/9, Sta 6/6, res 5/5; EAC 13, KAC 14, ACvsCM 22; fort 1, refl 2, will 2; bab 0, melee 0, ranged 2, thrown 0; spells 0-4, 1-0/3 | android scholar technomage / 1 | -702
skills:
acro 7, bluff -1, computers 8, diplo -1, engineering 8, intim -1, mysticism 4, perc 1, phys sci 9, pilot 6, prof: it 8, sm -2, stealth 2

Glitch shoots at blue again...

to hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
dmg if hits: 1d4 ⇒ 1

but she's having trouble with her targeting software.

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16| RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 (d20+d6) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Conrad shakes his head, hoping to end this quickly, I should probably spend more time at the range.

Pistol: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Can you always remember to state whether you are aiming for KAC or EAC, as it will vary.

Glitch manages to wing the last of the thugs, who growls in pain.

Status, bold may post
Sebrir

Blue - 8 damage
Mother
Pangea
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)
Conrad
Glitch -3 STA damage

Wayfinders

Male Human Envoy 1 | HP 10/10, SP 6/6, RP 5/5 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4

Sebrir will sigh, pull out his pistol, say "I hate having to edit stuff like this out." and fire at the thug.
laser pistol (EAC): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The last thug turns tail and flees.

AOOs if you want them, and a final round of fire before he gets into the trees.

Status, bold may post
Sebrir
Mother
Pangea
Colthan -4 HP damage (inspire used)
Conrad
Glitch -3 STA damage

Blue - 12 damage

Acquisitives

Female LG Bounty Hunter Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Second the thug run she raises her pistols and sends a final blast after him

Azimuth Laser Pistol at Blue thug (EAC): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

51 to 100 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 01-01 The Commencement All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.