Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Ruins of Thassilon

Game Master Locke1520

Campaign Resource Site


51 to 100 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Human Oracle of Lore

Clarence will lead Lysa to Brodert's house, the western most house on the street in the shadow of the Old Light. Once there, he looks around to take stock of the situation, and hopefully spot Brodert himself. "It is this one here. Do you see Brodert anywhere?"

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

As they reach Brodert's house, Lysa looks for any sign of the old sage and tries to determine if it is safe enough for them to enter and look for him.


Game Master

Cross posted from discussion thread: Map up here.

Nornan:
You plunge through the gap that had been the front door of the locksmith's shop and it is like plunging into hell itself. The wood screams in agony as the roaring fire consumes it. the air is thick with smoke and is scalding to breath.

You glance about trying to bet your bearings. perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

There! Someone on the floor you can see a stout workboot poking out at the doorway. You duck through a side door into Volio's workroom. The dwarven locksmith is collapsed on the floor laying atop burning debris an adamantine tube clutched in his hands. It looks like he may have fallen from the floor above through a hole in the ceiling. Hoping he's not too injured to move you scoop up the dwarf just in time for another patch of the ceiling to collapse.

Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (1) = 7(successful save means half damage or -4hp, one point of which is fire)

You shift your charge's weight and turn to leave but the doorway to the front is blocked. There is a small hole in the wall here you might be able to enlarge if the fire wasn't so bad. Through the hole you can make out Blake still looking confused and holding that scroll in his hands.


Game Master

Cross posted from discussion thread: Map up here.

Anyone heading down to Bodert's Shop:
The closer you get to the old light the greater the devastation the road is littered with still glowing misshapen lumps of stone probably debris from the top of the old light. Some of these are no larger than a woman's fist others are nearly a whole foot across.

Brodert's shop and Gorvi's shack seem to have taken the brunt of this fiery assault. The Sage's home and library show significant structural damage and fires rage among the books. The watch had to surrender Brodert's to the fires lest the blaze consume more of the town and now the building is probably far too unsafe to enter...Probably.

Clarence:

Bodert could be inside his bedroom on the eastern most side of the second floor he might have survived the initial--but if he did he won't survive for long.

Lysa:

A bit of something that might have been white but is now soot black and charred flutters in an upstairs window facing east.


M Human Barbarian 1

Lol, I get home and see I'm a hero. ;) I'll RP the bits in a lil.


Brinda follows Clarence closer to the lighthouse to help look for his friend and says a quiet prayer, Desna save us, this is awful. Help us find Clarence's friend.

Out loud she asks, Where's his bedroom Clarence? She scouts the house looking for the most likely sleeping quarters.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


M Human Barbarian 1

Well, dinner, a cut finger, and takeout later... Btw, awesome save rolls for me. ;)

Someone yelled that there was possibly a survivor in the burning locksmith. Something in me switched, and I turned and lept into the building without thinking. The door was missing, burnt or exploded out. The light sandals I was wearing did little to protect my feet from the burning floor. Looking around, I noticed a boot sticking out.

Enough to go on, and pulling on the boot sticking out of the adjoining doorway revealed a dwarf clutching onto some metal tube, but completely unconscious. I stopped thinking, yelling as a patch of ceiling collapsed and hit me in the back. I tried to get out of the way, but not quick enough. The burning only increased the panic I was beginning to feel. Grabbing the unconscious dwarf, I threw him on my back.

I turned, went back through the door into the main room, and saw... nothing. The doorway was gone. A small hole in the wall remained, revealing Blake standing in the courtyard, apparently immobilized. I yelled, the smoke scalding my throat.

Blake! I need help!

With nowhere to go, the building continued to burn around me, and all I could do was stare into the hole hoping there was a way out. If not, I didnt know what I could do.


Magus 2 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 19/19| F +4 R +2 W +3 | Init +4 | Perc +0

Clarence was there in Blake's face shouting as if through a bucket full of water. Then the old man pushes Blake and he finds himself stumbling towards the burning locksmith's shop. Where is old Briskalberd? It is late and his house is burning...he should be here?

Blake stares at the wicked dancing flames and sees a lumbering figure, to large to be a dwarf in amidst the blackened timbers. Nornan was shouting, "Blake! I need help!

Blake fumbles with the scroll in his hands, nearly dropping it as he unrolls it. Holding it out in front of him, as if the parchment might protect him from the flames, Blake utters the arcane words that are embossed in flowing letters upon the page.

Use the scroll of create water to dump a deluge of liquid centered just in front of Nornan. I am trying to place it so that he has a clear path to get out, even if he has to get wet.


Game Master

Nornan:

Water glorious water. Not much little more than two buckets full materialize along the wall and the hole right in front of you dousing a great deal of the fire surrounding the weakened portion of the wall.

Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Still hoisting Volio you drive your foot forcefully through the weak boards around the hole and you can force yourself the rest of the way through. You can carry the unconscious locksmith out into the cool night air.


Male Human, Shoanti

Sheriff Hemlock hurries towards Nornan with two of his men in tow, the one in his night clothes and one in studded leather armor. The two soldiers are carrying a litter. Hemlock helps Nornan move Volio to the litter and the two soldiers depart with respectful nods towards Nornan.

"That was very brave." Belor claps the big Shoanti on the shoulder, "Thank you Nornan."

With that the sheriff walks away and smiles at Blake likely aware what it cost the young man to just be standing here but graciously makes no comment. As he steps back into the street Sheriff Hemlock resumes giving orders to the crews trying to contain the blaze.


Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

"I thought I saw something moving in that upstairs window over there." Taking off in the direction that she pointed in, Lysa tries to get closer for a better look.


Game Master

Lysa
The window is too small to climb out of (and Bodert probably too old to try such a feat with such a short rope anyway) but it looks like someone has jammed tied a length of bed sheet to the window frame. It flutters about like a charred little flag next to the house's stone chimney.


Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

"Look up there at that bed sheet. He may have tied it there as a distress flag." Wondering if the old sage is still in the house and injured, Lysa looks for a way into the house, calling out as she goes.


Male Human Oracle of Lore

Clarence looks up at the flag coming from what would be Brodert's bedroom. "That's his bedroom! There is a chance he is still alive. We have to help him!" Clarence looks around for an entrance as well.

Assuming we find one:

"Lysa, we need to go in." Clarence touches Lysa on her arm. [i]"Grant us guidance, that we may help those in need."[i] Both A feeling of someone over them overcomes Lysa and Clarence. Clarence then enters the house.

Casting Guidance on both of us prior to entering the house. Lasts for 1 minute or until discharged. You may apply a +1 competence bonus to either an attack roll, saving throw, or skill check prior to making the roll.


Game Master

Clarence:
Just you and Lysa? I believe Brinda is also with you two as well. Either way that's okay I'm just checking.

The building looks to be in very unstable condition. The front door may open if forced but what you'll find inside the burning building is anybody's guess.


Male Human Oracle of Lore

Yeah, sorry, Brinda too! It slipped my mind (long work day...)

Brinda, you should have guidance on you as well.


Game Master

For anyone who would have been to see the sage: The layout of Bodert Quint's Residence is posted here.


Game Master

Also It looks as though the back door to the kitchen might also work but again what is inside once the door is forced open is anybody's guess.


Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

Lysa will attempt to open the back door.


Game Master

Smoke chokes the small alley and the heat is intense as you walk between the two burning buildings. Coming around to the back the air clears and you can see flames lick up the wall near the door as the fire continues to consume Brodert's home.

The door handle is hot but not as bad as you might have feared unfortunately the latch is locked.


DM Locke1520 wrote:

Smoke chokes the small alley and the heat is intense as you walk between the two burning buildings. Coming around to the back the air clears and you can see flames lick up the wall near the door as the fire continues to consume Brodert's home.

The door handle is hot but not as bad as you might have feared unfortunately the latch is locked.

Brinda sighs with exasperation and says Alright, give me a second. And then under her breath No pressure. She drops in front of the door, light from the fire dancing wildly around her, heat searing her eyes as she tries to focus on the door lock.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 +1 for Guidance = 15


Game Master

Kitchen Map here.

Note while this is a tactical map you are not forced to follow tactical rules unless combat breaks out PC's for this scene may occupy the same 5' square just as in real life so I will not be using tokens on this map.

Brinda:
The lock is mildly damaged and quite stubborn but after an agonizing couple of moments the lock gives and you gain entry to the kitchen.

Everyone:
Heat boils out of the door in a fierce roaring wave. Inside visibility is limited by choking smoke but the way through looks mostly clear. You can make out the buring remains of a table in the corner and a long wooden counter in the middle of the room burns fiercely. The wide stone fireplace on the west wall is one of the few places not currently burning the wood of the mantle is charred and smoking but has not yet ignited.

On the South wall is a door that probably leads to the basement and on the east is a door that should lead deeper into the house.


M Human Barbarian 1

Blake came through exactly when I needed. I have to admit that for a minute there, I did not think I'd make it. The water put out the fire just enough to get the hole big enough to escape. The look on the young man's face says how much it took to even do what he did.

Thank you master Deverin. Without your action, I think we might have died. Any word of the others? Master Azaren mentioned someone by name, but I dont know who he spoke of.

As the Sheriff's men took away the locksmith, I cant help but wonder what it was he was holding on to so tightly. Too late now to get it though.

Sorry for the delay, trying to plan a wedding lol expensive.


Magus 2 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 19/19| F +4 R +2 W +3 | Init +4 | Perc +0

The watch carry the Brikalberd away and the Sheriff hustles off to tend to other problems. Fires still rage around them and Nornan is there with him asking about the other.

"Brodart Quink, his house is there, Clarence went that way with Lysa and the card reader." Blake points the way the others went with a a trembling hand, but his feet show no indication that he is prepared to walk that way.


Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

My husband and I just went to the courthouse. So much cheaper and easier and so very much less stressful.

After Brinda gets the door open, Lysa peers through the smoke into the kitchen and calls out: Brodart!"

Turning to the others, Lysa says: "Allright, I'm going in as far as I can to look and see if he is still in there." Lysa then enters the kitchen, attempting to make it into the next room through the door to the east, looking about for the old sage as she goes.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


DM Locke1520 wrote:


Everyone:
Heat boils out of the door in a fierce roaring wave. Inside visibility is limited by choking smoke but the way through looks mostly clear. You can make out the buring remains of a table in the corner and a long wooden counter in the middle of the room burns fiercely. The wide stone fireplace on the west wall is one of the few places not currently burning the wood of the mantle is charred and smoking but has not yet ignited.

On the South wall is a door that probably leads to the basement and on the east is a door that should lead deeper into the house.

Brinda's eyes get large briefly as she takes in the devastation, then quickly pulls one of her many colorful scarves over most of her face. She looks over her shoulder at Lysa and Clarence, her eyes twinkle a little with excitement or nervous energy, it's hard to tell. Luck of Desna be with both of you. Then she turns and enters the blazing house.


Game Master

About Brodert's House:I was racing through writing that post the other day before work and forgot that the orientation on the map was shifted. All of my direction in the post above falls on how the map is presented on the website rather than geographical reality. To late to correct the previous post so just ignore the cardinal directions listed and I'll adjust future descriptions to be correct.


Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

Lysa was heading for the door that would take her deeper into the house.


Game Master

Figured I started composing my oops I screwed up before you and Brinda actually posted.
Map updated with next room.

Brinda Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Clarence Perception (I'm assuming he enters if not let me know) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Crossing the room is unnerving as bright embers and burning debris fall from the ceiling. Your eyes burn from the heat and smoke and it's painfully hard to breath. You cross the stone floor to the door that should lead deeper into the house.

Lysa's cry of "Bodert!" seems lost in the snarling roar of flames and you hear no answer.

that door opens easily on a hallway that leads to the back of the house and to the front foyer. There are two doors on the wall opposite the kitchen. The smoke swirls thick and limits visibility but even at that given the location of the basement stairs it is a good guess that the upstairs around the corner (anyone, such as Clarence, who has had a reason to visit can confirm this).

Brinda:
As you come around to the stairs you notice that the bottom one seems to be sitting funny and you quickly drop to inspect before anyone can step on it. Indeed the support structure for that stair has been nearly completely compromised by fire anyone stepping on that stair would probably start a chain reaction that would collapse a sizable portion of the floor at the base of the steps.


Brinda turns to Lysa and Clarence to practically yells in their ear Step over the first step, it's weak. Remember it coming down too.

Then as if to emphasize her instructions, Brinda makes a show of stepping up to the second step and continues up checking the stairs and trying to move as quickly as possible.


Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

Lysa follows Brinda's example and skips the first step.


Game Master

Map Updated Again

Going up the stairs is long and uneasy you place your feet carefully on each step hoping that this isn't the step that gives out and plunges you into the basement.

Rising into the house the smoke gets thicker and the fire damage seems worse. In a number of places the ceiling has given way to the black of smoke and night.

Once you reach the landing flames roll off the wall near the door to where the sheet was flapping out the window. At the far end of the loft a large section of the second floor appears to have collapsed into the floor below.


M Human Barbarian 1

Blake pointed the way to some house two doors down. The look on his face was one of fear and numbness, I think.

My thanks, and thank you again for before. I'm going to see if they need any help.

I ran the short distance to the house he indicated, leaving Blake to himself. The burns on my back and shoulder burned with each step, but I tried not to think of that as I approached the burning house. A sheet fluttered in a window, looking as if it was done after the fire started. A cry for help, perhaps. The front door was closed, and fire raged inside.

Unsure of where the two women and old man ran to, I yelled at the house, trying to get over the noise of the blaze. Hello in there! Are you ok?

Perception roll to see if I spot anything through any of the windows. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Magus 2 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 19/19| F +4 R +2 W +3 | Init +4 | Perc +0

Nornan follows off after the others to check on Brodart's burning house. Blake can not bring himself to go there and instead turns and runs south as fast as his legs can carry him to the closest place he can think of that may have what he needs. Outside the House of Blue Stones he looks for Sabyl Sorn pounding urgently on the monastery's door if she is not already out in the street watching the commotion.


Game Master

Nornan:
As you approach Brodert's place you can see a charred and blackened bed sheet tied to an easterly second story window snap and flutter in the hot wind. There is no sign of Clarence or the two clergy women and the front door is still closed.


Game Master

Nornan: you watch in horror as a section of roof on the "Old Light" side of the house gives way and crashes down into the rooms below and a whoosh of fire gouts into the air above the whole as the blaze is suddenly fed with fresh air.

Inside: as you take in the landing and contemplate the old man's bedroom door a large section of ceiling suddenly gives way over the portion of the house that is already partially collapsed and finishes the job. The whole structure trembles with the impact and the fire whooshes and roars with renewed vigor a blast like a small fireball washes over the stairwell devouring your air and searing your flesh.

  • Brinda Reflex Save1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
  • Clarence Reflex Save1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
  • Lysa Reflex save1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

    Brinda and Clarence take the brunt of the blast while Lysa manages to get low and avoid the worst damage. Blast damage:1d8 ⇒ 6 Brinda and Clarence take 6 Lysa takes 3


  • Game Master

    Inside:As you recover your wits after the blast you realize that just moments before you may have hear someone yelling from outside. Probably not worth trying to figure out though, given the tremors and the agonized cry of wood, the building is not likely to remain standing much longer.


    Male Human Oracle of Lore

    Clarence drops down, but not in time for the blast of hot air, debris and fire to sear him badly. The pain of the flame licking across his back is almost unbearable, but Clarence gets up and helps Brinda and Lysa back away from the new flames. Remembering his newfound "abilities," Clarence mutters a few words to the unseen gods that have taken an interest in him, and lays his hand on Brinda's shoulder. Casting Cure Light W ounds on myself and Brinda. "Let's move, I can do more, but we need to find my friend and get out of here." Clarence heads off towards the master bedroom, alongside Brinda and Lysa.

    CLW on Clarence: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
    CLW on Brinda: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    The bedroom we saw is the one to the left, right?


    Game Master

    Yup right at the top of the steps.


    Game Master

    The trio pushes open the master bedroom door with a swirl of smoke and embers and discover a searing inferno. The room absolutely reeks of burning skin and fur as near the fireplace a great bear skin smolders and occasionally flares.

    Strangely the fire place seems to be draped in a heavy quilt coverlet that has begun to blacken and char around the edges thin tongues of flame lick up the sides of the quilt to where it has been hung on two old rusty hooks long ago hammered into the stonework. the tools that once hung there have been discarded in apparent haste.

    Across the room the sage's bed is awash in flames that lick the ceiling the front corner of the room nearest the window with the sheet pennant fluttering outside is all but consumed as well. Only two narrow paths lead through the flames to the fireplace.

    Map Updated.


    M Human Barbarian 1

    Watching the house, trying to see anyone through the window, I saw and heard a huge section of the roof fall through on the right side of the house. No time like the present, because if anyone was inside, they needed to get out, now.

    I walked up to the front door, and did my best to kick it in, hoping the fire had weakened the frame enough to make it easy. As the door opened, I looked around what seemed to be the entrance way, wary of the fire.

    Perception1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
    Assuming that with the fire, and my decent strength, kicking the door open should be doable.


    Female -- HP23/23 -- AC:15/ T:10 / FF:15 -- Init+0 -- F:4 / R:1 / W:8+2charms and compulsions Human Cleric / 4

    "Of course, fireplaces are fireproof and have fresh air. Clarence your friend is a genius. Wait here by the door and let us check, if the floor is unstable you'd have a hard time moving out of the way.

    Lysa carefully makes her way to the fireplace and once there will pull back the blanket and see if anyone is in there.


    Game Master
    Nornan wrote:

    Perception1d20+3

    Assuming that with the fire, and my decent strength, kicking the door open should be doable.

    The door splinters in easily, almost too easily. As the door swings open a portion of the doorjam and wall collapses.

    Debris Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Debris Damage1d6 ⇒ 2

    You are now in the foyer and again in the middle of a blaze. The stairs are to your left the room should be just there at the top of the steps.


    Game Master

    Upstairs:
    You hear another crash from below.

    Elsewhere, Blake:
    You run down behind the garrison vaulting the small drop off through a small crowd of gawkers and come up on the House of Blue stones from behind. There is no sign of Sabyl from the backside so you jog around to the front. Here there is another group of people near panic. At the heart of the group you see Sabyl trying to calm the panic, while still throwing nervous glances over her shoulder at the glow that is Tower Street.


    Game Master

    Nornan:

    If you approach the stairs you'll be able to see Clarence in the doorway at the top of the stairs.


    Lysa Arianna wrote:


    Lysa carefully makes her way to the fireplace and once there will pull back the blanket and see if anyone is in there.

    Brinda follows heading around to the other side of the hearth to avoid too much weight in any one place and pulls back the blanket draping.


    M Human Barbarian 1

    Gotcha. Thanks. Currently at 8hp.

    Kicking in the door was surprisingly easy, given the fire. Hindsight, shoulda just pushed. When the doorframe hit me, it didnt hurt as much as the blacksmith's house, but was still painful. Looking around, the house was not in good shape. To my left was a set of stairs, which seemed like the place to go, based on the bed sheet hanging out the window. I took a few steps, brushed the ash and splinters off as best as I could, and looked up the stairs.

    Framed by the smoke and fire of the blaze consuming the house, I spotted Clarence, standing there looking somewhere. Clarence! Its Nornan! What have you guys found?

    After the previous two encounters with fire, I was less than enthusiastic about taking a run up the stairs without thinking.


    Game Master

    Lysa and Brinda pull back the quilt covering and are surprised by what they see.

    Ladies:
    A rope hangs down from the middle of the chimney and coils around in the ashes. Also laying discarded with the coils of rope are a couple of ancient scrolls. One of them is slightly damp and drying quickly in the extreme heat. Much the same as the quilt seems to have moisture evaporating from it.

    Examining the rope closer reveals that it rises about 3 feet into the air just about where the shaft narrows but hangs from nothing.


    Female

    Elsewhere:

    "Everyone again please remain calm, there is someone I need to speak to but I'll be right back." Sabyl excuses herself from the croud stopping once or twice to reassure some of the more concerned citizens before reaching Blake. and giving him a quick impulsive hug. "Blake! Do you know what's going on? Is Brodert safe? Can I help?" She stops then chuckles at herself wryly, "I sound like everybody else in town. Do you need something? Can I help?"


    Male Human Oracle of Lore

    I'm not going to be able to post much over the next few days because of work. If I'm slowing things down, feel free to DMPC me. I'm going to do my best to get at least one post in each day though. Thanks!

    Clarence stops at the doorway, "I may be slow, but don't underestimate my reflexes!" As he says this, however, he is startled as Nornan suddenly appears behind him. Clarence had assumed the crash was more of the house coming down, but its actually Nornan, come to help! "Nornan, am I glad to see you! I think Brodert went for the chimney over there." He points off towards the women.

    Clarence actually has a pretty decent reflex save :)

    51 to 100 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ruins of Thassilon All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.