Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


RotRL Gestalt Anniversary Special

Game Master Spiral_Ninja

A gestalt AE Rise of the Runelords.Thistletop L1; Thistletop level 2, Thistletop level 3


251 to 300 of 2,357 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

DM Ninja/infinite

Ryu:
I will continue your conversation with Mayor Deverin under spoiler tags.

After a rousing party the group makes arrangemets to meet tomorrow and head out to Chopper's Isle.

Chopper's_Isle:
Chopper’s Isle is a craggy cliff that at its closest point is about 80 feet away from Junker’s edge. Though called an island, it is actually a true island only at high tide. The 120-foot cliff face has been rounded off by erosion over the years making climbing it difficult, but the site where the wooden stairs once climbed up the side provides ready hand-holds, though it is still a dangerous proposition given the height of the cliff. The two acre surface of the island itself is unfit for farming and covered with trees and brush.


HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6

Small timewarp

Sparrow Seacutter wrote:
Sparrow can't help but laugh at the prospect. "Well, if you want, I can give ya a piggy back ride there, though not the most dignified way of travel. Just watch where you're grabbing." Either way, Sparrow will travel with Straehan.

Strae cocks an eyebrow at the offer and then gives Sparrow a gratified bow accented with his most charming smile. "You are a lady from the ground up and the hair down, Miss Sparrow! I appreciate your generous offer but, alas, I cannot guarantee the trustworthiness of my wandering hands were I so close to such beauty. Temptation vexes the best of us... and I am far from a role model." He gives her a mock look of long suffering, "Sadly, I'll just have to walk under my own power and enjoy your company."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The soft rays of the rising sun warm the back of the goblin perched on a rock jutting out over Junker's edge, splashing the tiny hunter in pinks and oranges (unless the weather is darker, that is. feel free to correct me). All that moves as he surveys the semi-island are his red eyes and occasionally one scarred hand -- bringing the last few gulps of a wine bottle (seeming huge in his goblin-paws) up to his gray, scar-ruined lips.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6

The gnome wanders down to the shoreline in the dawn's light, running a single dextrous hand through his hair, straightening his night-tangles. Strae spies the grey goblin hunched on the rock - looking like a gargoyle in miniature - and wanders over, stopping a polite distance away. When he catches Biter's eye, he nods politely and resumes watching the water and the distant island, happy to maintain the early morning quiet.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Biter, unaware or uncaring of the gnome's desire for some moments of peace, hops from his perch and pads over. He stops a foot away from the gnome, mirroring his quiet observation of the water and waves.

All in all, it's a ridiculous image. In every way save their height, they are a jarring juxtaposition. The thin, pale, unarmored, and visually striking gnome make the already scarred and torn goblin look… well… like one big, gray-green walking scar… more-or-less hairless and seemingly all corded muscles and knobby joints.

Biter gives the cliff below a cursory look before tossing the wine bottle over the edge, adding more junk to the clutter below. He looks up at the island again, head cocked to the side, "What'ing to think to find on the Chopper Island?"


HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6

Straehan frowns for a moment, considering the question. His answer, when it comes, is in clipped Goblin for clarity. "Likely we'll see nothing but bugs, rocks, and dirt. If we are lucky, we will find out what happened to the boy... maybe that will satisfy his clutch-sire." The look he passes to Biter says he doubts it. "If the boy's body-spirit was given to the Demon Lord Pazuzu... I think the answers will cut his clutch-sire more."


HP: 54/64 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Brawler 4

Who paid for the drinks 1d7 ⇒ 6 Straehan

with some red on her face, and slightly slurred word
"Thanks Straehan for buying all those drinks."


The half-giant awakes no worse for wear. Body mass has a way of helping him drink his fair share. He tries to find some breakfast and some water to wash that dry mouth feeling he has after tipping back some serious ale.

After listening to the plucky goblin, "let us not spoil the surprise."

Sometimes life is like a box of chocolates--Forest Gump


HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6

Straehan jingles his far-lighter-than-yesterday money pouch and nods genially to the slightly hung-over or is she still drunk? cleric approaching Junker's edge. "My pleasure, Madam. I rather like the challenge of avoiding being tripped over by tall, inebriated, and flirty women. It keeps my reflexes sharp."

Spiral - feel free to let me know how much cash Straehan spent on drinks last night.


The gnome's goblin-tongued response makes Biter blink. "Agreed. The drunk long-legs won't be happy, but both spirits and mysteries a best put to rest." He pauses before switching back to broken common, seemingly an effort to meet on common ground, if a surprisingly subtle one. "Soming day Stray is'ing to tell Biter his stories. Stray is'ing to be an intriguing gnome..."

The arrival of the woman and the giant-man bring a toothy smile, and he claps Brindolfun in the calf. "Haarac'Nuu is'ing to drinking with Biter any time... is'ing almost to keep up last night! HA!" In fact, anyone present would know Brindolfin did, in fact, out-drink the goblin by quite a bit... though by far less than you'd think. His lack of hangover is a testament to his epic metabolism.

Goblin tonge:
Haarac'Nuu = Giant-born


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

Kaddoc joins the gathering group at the cliffside and leans on his large polearm. He squints in the morning light and looks thoughtfully at the island.

"The answers we seek will be found there. Hopefully, the our late rising friends will arrive shortly. Ghosts and demons are best dealt with in the light of day, I would think."


Male Human Gestalt HP:24 | AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:15 | F:5 R:7 W:6 | Init: +3 | Per: +9

GM:
The_Ninja_DM wrote:
Ryu: You arrive at the Deverin Manor and are greeted by the butler."What can I do for you, sir?"

"I am here wishing for an audience with the Mayor." Ryu replied in the most polite way. "I am Ryu Kaijitsu, please tell Lady Deverin of my interest in speaking with her."


HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6
Biter wrote:
"Soming day Stray is'ing to tell Biter his stories. Stray is'ing to be an intriguing gnome..."

Strae gives him the ghost of a smile. "I have my moments... But I think a goblin in town is rarer than a gnome. We'll swap tales, if you like."

Kaddoc wrote:
"Hopefully, our late rising friends will arrive shortly."

"Yes. It seems we are shy Miss Sparrow, our charming Hostess, and that youth who stands beneath a perpetual cloud."


Wow, I guess giants are more common than I thought.


HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6

Sheesh! Ya can't walk down the street without bumping into a Giant of some sort. :)
Actually, that was a complimentary response to Biter's comment... and should not be taken as meaning that everyone else isn't as unique. As Strae mentioned on page 1 or 2 - this is an unlikely group at table. But given that their species tend to be mortal enemies, Strae finds it novel that he is conversing with a goblin who isn't trying to eat him.


HP: 54/64 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Brawler 4

Number of bottles, she drank at Straehan's expense 1d30 ⇒ 24

Type of drink;
Ager's 11,
Black Jack,
Bond's Booze,
Dragon's Ale,
Dwarven Beer,
Elven Mead,
MacGuffin, and
Love Wine"

1d8 ⇒ 2
the strongest stuff their is (it's DC:21 on fort saves)

I think she won all the drinking contests

still red on her face, she notices something that all that alcohol did and with slightly slurred wording, and a pouting voice
"Darn it, that booze went to my figure again.
Now I'm going to need to another hour of exercising for 4 days."

Those that look, note that she is not referring to her waist.


HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6
Alkaid wrote:
Those that look, note that she is not referring to her waist.

OK, I'll confess, you lost me. Where did the weight go? Do I really want to know?


DM Ninja/infinite

Straehan:
No, you don't want to know. Sigh...

Ryu:
"Of course. May I ask what this is about, Sir Kaijitsu?" He summons a servant.


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Sparrow shows up after waking, looking a mess. "I see everyone's ready to go. Well, mostly everyone." A quick incantation and she goes about fixing her appearance. "I swear they need to stop taking the mirros out of my room. I've only broken..." she starts to count in her head, then let's it go after a long pause. "Anyway, who we still missing?"


DM Ninja/infinite

OK, roll call:

Alkaid, Biter, Brindolfin, Cilyanka, Kaddoc, Ryu, Sparrow, Straehan

Just a quick note on combat issues. When I have monsters that don't have a reason to pick one specific target I roll, using the alphabetical list as above to pick a target.

Example: 1d8 ⇒ 8

That monster took a dislike to Straehan.


DM Ninja/infinite

After everyone checks in, the group scrambles down to the beach and are rowed across to Chopper's Isle by Gorvi, the half-orc dung sweeper, er, sanitation engineer.

At the foot of the cliff next to the ruin known as the Old Light the remains of the wooden staiway that Stoot used has collapsed in the five years since the Late Unpleasantness. It looks to be the easiest spot to climb to access the upper, habitable portion of the isle.

Climb_info:
DC 10 here, DC 15 everywhere else on the island's cliffs.


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

"So, uh, howzabout me and someone else climb up there and toss down a rope. I think I should be able to make this cliffside."

I can take 10 and get an 11, so should be good here. I never seem to have enough skill points, lol.


Male Human Gestalt HP:24 | AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:15 | F:5 R:7 W:6 | Init: +3 | Per: +9

GM:
"I would prefer to discuss this with her alone if possible."

ooc: so some players already went to the island?


DM Ninja/infinite

Two timelines. You went to the Mayor's place instead of the party. Ameiko will tell you when the group is leaving, so you can be there as well.

Ryu:
"Of course, sir." He turns to the other servant. "Please tell Mayor Kendra that young master Kaijitsu is here to see her. I'll escort him to the parlor. This way, sir.'

He escorts you to a well lit side room. Mayor Deverin arrives shortly after. "Good evening. How can I help you? do you have a message from Lonjiku or Ameiko?"


DM Ninja/infinite

Straehan:
Figure about 10 g in all. Most of it by Alkaid. Expensive tastes, you know. ;)


HP: 54/64 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Brawler 4

So I drank 24 bottles,
But I also won all the drinking contests


The big man takes a little time and climbs up to aid the elf to aid others.
Taking 10 does it for Brin.


Male Human Gestalt HP:24 | AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:15 | F:5 R:7 W:6 | Init: +3 | Per: +9

GM:

"Greetings Lady Deverin, or shall I call you instead Mayor Deverin? I am still unsure about these formalities here." Ryu smiles apologetic and bows slightly. "I must disappoint you as it is no message of others I bring to your attention today. I am here because I wish to discuss a matter personally, without the family name Kaijitsu or my sister Ameiko attached to this meeting." Ryu waits for a moment for the Mayor to sit down and only then does he also sit and continue. "You may have heard already, but my life was saved before I came to this city by good monks from a monastery, since I live here I heard about the tragedy what happened, and that only a single Cathedral is here to offer support for faithful citizens."

He waited for a short moment to see what reactions she gets on her face mentioning the things he said. "Well, I feel indebted to those good people and I wish to also help Sandpoint which became my new home. I understand there is much history between the four founding families, both good and bad memories, and this is part the reason why I wish to discuss this matter on my own behalf."

Ryu takes out the nicely carved phoenix symbol from under his shirt. "I am also a member of the faith the monks are following, so I can't say I am not involved directly with them even though I am by far no priest. My reason to be here is to ask for the support of the Mayor, and the Deverin family to allow the Phoenix Order to open a church in Sandpoint. I know there are folk who dislike the idea to have further churches than the Cathedral, or even people who dislike more religious presence altogether, but it is a special situation with the Phoenix Order. The monks and priests are craftsmen and scholars, I hope to get the right for them to restore an abandoned house or build a building where the fire destroyed a building once. The result doesn't have to be a proper church, a modest building that can be renovated and used both as church and a shop would do well."

Ryu looks deeply into her eyes and flashes a charming smile. "They would add to the economy of the city as well, and create some minor magical trinkets affordable for the common people too. Naturally selling things would by many not be supported if it were done in the Cathedral. The construction or renovation of buildings in the parts of the city still showing the effects of the fire would also be pleasant for the eye to look at and may result in a morale boost for the citizens. Truly as a phoenix rising from the ashes, the Order would help the settlement to not just restore itself but to grow to new greatness. At the same time their trade activity wouldn't be harmful for already existing shops and markets as they don't intervene with each other."

Letting her a moment of silence so she can think it over better Ryu finishes his speech. "I do hope to gain a good positioned building or a bigger parcel near the main marketplace of course, it is common sense to wish for such a location."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Bluff 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Not really lying just holding back a few details, I believe Diplomacy fits better. You decide if my RP speech means anything for the roll, or if the roll matters at all.


DM Ninja/infinite

Ryu:
"Actually, very litle damage was done in the southern portion of town. I'm not sure anything is open there that then Merchantile League would be willing to part with. I'm sure you understand about prime locations"she smiles. "I do have an idea that might help the town. I understand from Sheriff Hemlock that you and some friends are going to check out Chopper's Isle to try and learn what became of little Simon Korvut. Perhaps the islet, with it's conection to some of Varisia and Sandpoint's old ruins, might serve you?"


Male Human Gestalt HP:24 | AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:15 | F:5 R:7 W:6 | Init: +3 | Per: +9

GM:
Ryu considered it. He did hear a few things about the island but was not entirely knowledgeable about its location and worth, but the fact that it is somewhat isolated may be of advantage in the end. The Order could still come to the city to trade and slowly, patiently build influence and flock here.

"It would be a stretch to call people who just gathered at the Rusty Dragon friends but yes, there was talk about looking after rumors which may lead us to the island. I think it is a nice idea actually, the island could serve as home for those monks who prefer solitude and silence. A building for a shop or a church could later still be opened in the city and until then they can just use the marketplace itself. Thank you for this splendid idea and the kindness that you offer the island to me and the Phoenix Order. I believe it would be best to finally see the name of that isle change too, as long it is called "Chopper's" the scar will ever remain. Maybe Phoenix Island or if too obvious, Fireborn Island may be a good choice." Ryu smiled.

"Well then, I believe I still have one great hurdle to take before I can go on this journey. I still wish to gain the support of my father, of course I don't wish to ask for his support just because bloodties either, so please do write an official agreement that in case Chopper's Isle is cleared from danger it can be granted to me and the Phoenix Order. I believe it will be easier to persuade him if he knows I already gained support for the plan independently." Ryu understood his father a bit, and knew as a businessman he wasn't bad, once seeing the official paper he will realize this can only be of advantage, and if a new church or monastery, or both are to be built here, it will most likely require a lot of glass to construct them. And that would of course be income for the Kaijitsu family. He actually considered this may impress Lonjiku.

Ryu took out a paper but waited for the Mayor to decide if she wants to use her own pen or take Ryu's. He began to truly respect the woman, she offered him a deal that was of no cost to her and Ryu and the Order would also benefit of it only in the case the isle is actually harmless. Such a fox needs one to be careful with however, so a written deal is a good idea.


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

Encumbered by his armour, Kaddoc takes his time climbing up the slope.
Takes 20, let me know if that's not possible and I'll roll or take off my armour for the climb.


HP: 24/24 - AC:15|15|11 - CMD:18 - F:+3|R:+6|W:+4 - Per:+7 Init:+3 - Spells: 1st 6/6

Straehan waits quietly until the rope comes slinging down from the cliff above then he monkeys up the face.

Climb 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10


1 person marked this as a favorite.

As Brindolfin begins his ascent, the goblin rattles off some goblin mutterings.

goblin:
"Oh, sure... The giant-spawn is already halfway to the top just standing on the ground..."

Not to be outdone, Biter rushes the wall, hitting it at a near full-sprint. Eight feet from the wall, he launches himself into the air. And when he hits the wall, his momentum transfers straight up, and the goblin clambers from hold to hold without stopping... reaching the top at the same time as the giant.

He grins up at Brin, "Biter is'ing thing Buter was'ing to get to topping first." As the giant-man gets to work on the rope, Biter disappears to do a quick scout of the immediate area (the 50 feet or so immediately around their ascent location).

Can hit the climb DC almost without rolling, so he'll take 10.
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23.
Stealth 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24


DM Ninja/infinite

Ryu:
[b}"I think we're talking at cross purposes. I cannot just grant you the property. Currently the Mercantile League, which serves as the town council, is asking 2000 gold for the islet. But any property, not just the island, would not be free. I'm certain that we could work out a discount for the monks, given that it's for a religious order, but you will need approval from a majority of the League's members. Which, conveniently, would be approval from the heads of the four Founding Families; the Deverins (my family), the Scarnetis, the Valdemars and, of course, the Kaijitsus."[/b]

She pauses and smiles. "Personally, I think a religious group taking over the island might be able to cleanse the rumored 'curse' on the place after Stoot's murders and as mayor I have a vote on the council seperate from my family. Meanwhile, take a look around in town. perhaps there might be something in town that would serve your group's needs better. There is also some undeveloped and unrestored land along Cliff Street that might be useful if your group can't work out a deal with the League and Council."

She picks up a sheet of paper and begins to write out an outline of what you've discussed."Just what is the name of your organization and which god does it follow?"

note_to_Ryu:
don't worry, the cost will start dropping after the first actual module. If you survive it, that is...hehehe


DM Ninja/infinite

So far, everyone attempting the climb has made it, with a few slips but no injuries.


DM Ninja/infinite

To those examining the area: There are few significant landmarks on the island, even the ruins of the Chopper's hut are not visible thorugh the heavy moss sagging from the branches of old oak trees. Nearly every tree has limbs that have been carved in the shape of hawks, eagles, and vultures; a few long dead trees have been shaved down leaving only delicately carved cranes that seems to have aged very well over the past five years.


Biter looks at the trees and shakes his head before letting his search sweep in other directions. "Biter is'ing to take scouting." He looks at the group gathering at the top of the climb, and he nods at the gnome, "Biter ising to thinking Stray is'ing best scouting partner." He grins a wide shark grin, "Is'ing smalling like Biter."

I say Straehan and Biter take point. Beyodn that, you guys can figure out marching order.

NInja, do you want proactive stealth/perception rolls, or would you prefer we wait until you ask for them?


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

After a busy night serving drinks, Cilyanka pulls herself out of bed just as the others are leaving. Muttering under her breath about people keeping unholy hours, she trails along at the rear of the group, kicking at the odd pebble that seems to be in the way.

Watching everyone else climb the remains of the staircase, she slowly follow, taking her time to find solid footing as she goes. I'll take a 10

It's too damned early in the morning for this. she mutters How about we come back at a normal hour, like say, after lunch?

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, Cilyanks spends several minutes looking around before commenting Well, looks like somebody had just a small fixation with birds.


DM Ninja/infinite

Proactive is good. Also, everyone let me have your base take 10 Perception. I tend to assume that the group is paying attention, so if something need a Perception of 10 or less to notice, you usually notice it. Exceptions due to combat and ambushes apply, but if it's something you'd normally notice, I'll let you know.


Take 10 Perception: 15
.
Stealth 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25.


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

"They don't seem the least bit spooky, do they Cilyanka? Thousands of beadly little wooden bird eyes, following your every move."

Take 10 Perception is 17


HP: 54/64 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Brawler 4

Alkaid takes 20 on the climb up (23)
Alkaid takes 10 on the Perception (19)

"Well, I will say the wood carving is good quality."


Can you take 20 on climb? I thought that was a no-no...
Using take 10 should net you the same result with the rope Brin provided, though.

Sparrow wrote:
"They don't seem the least bit spooky, do they Cilyanka? Thousands of beadly little wooden bird eyes, following your every move."

Biter looks around, "Well, now they is'ing spooky…"


HP: 54/64 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Brawler 4
Kaddoc the Grey wrote:

Encumbered by his armour, Kaddoc takes his time climbing up the slope.

Takes 20, let me know if that's not possible and I'll roll or take off my armour for the climb.

didn't hear the DM mention it as a problem with Kaddoc

"I just hope these are not well made and camouflaged constructs."

Sorry if I gave the DM an evil idea.


Fair enough; I didn't catch Kaddoc's attempt at it. Would still like to hear if Ninja allows it.

With the strange trees suddenly filled with potential threats, Biter pulls his bow as he begins his scouting.


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Sparrow utters another incantation to check for arcane auras in the forest ahead. "I'll check to see if their are any signs of the arcane upon these carvings. Now that we're all spooked, that is."

EDIT: Just to clarify, casting Detect Magic and examining ahead, probably stop and do so every now and then.


Why not keep that bad boy running? You can concentrate on the move, right? :)


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Mainly because it's a standard action and would slow us down to concentrate on it. Which I don't mind doing, if everyone else is okay with it.


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

Passive Perception is 14

Kaddoc is content to let the little green goblin scout out the trail.


DM Ninja/infinite

Ryu:
The mayor continues to comment as she writes out the proposal. "I'm sorry you were given the impression that Sandpoint was limited in what deities were accepted. The Cathedral is set because of those deity's connections to the founding of the town. Desna is, of course, the main deity of the native Varisians who wintered in the area prior to the founding of Sandpoint. Part of the founder's treaty with them was to protect her holy site, the seven pillars that sit under the dome of the cathedral. Erastil was the most popular deity among the original settlers the Mercantile League brought with them after being granted the charter. And, of course, the remining four; Abadar, Sarenrae, Shelyn and Gozreh, were the patorns fo the four founding families. There is also a shrine and monastary -the House of Blue Stones- dedicated to Irori."

She shakes out the sand from what she's written so far."Of couse, we do have to ban any deities proscribed in Magnimar as per our charter. When you get the chance, speak to Sir Jasper Korvaski, the current head of the League. I should warn you that the Scarnettis and the Valdemars are extremely conservative and may not be as accepting. Take care when you speak to them."

251 to 300 of 2,357 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The_Ninja_DM's RotRL Anniversary Special All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.