Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RotRL Gestalt Anniversary Special

Game Master Spiral_Ninja

A gestalt AE Rise of the Runelords.Thistletop L1; Thistletop level 2, Thistletop level 3


1,101 to 1,150 of 2,250 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

Cilyanka will go alone.


DM Ninja/infinite

In the guest rooms:
Alkaid Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Brindolfin Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Kaddoc Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Ryu Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Sparrow Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Straehan Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

@Kaddoc, as you settle into your room and shift things so that you can keep a watch, you find something odd - a scrap of paper stuffed into a slit in the mattress where the bed is pushed against the wall. One side of the paper contains an order from the city of Magnimar for the collection of 500gp in back taxes from Ravenmoor, while on the other is a crude map of Ravenmoor with several buildings circled — the trading post, the weaver, the ferry, and Kriegler Manor.

Ryu sees you looking at it and tries to grab it from you. "What's that?"

@Cilyanka: heheheheh

You head out to your meeting with the smith's son.

"Hi. Dad said you wanted to learn to use these." He's holding the rusty starknives. "Let's stay away from the Festival Grounds, the rest of the townsfolk are busy cleaing up. I tend to practice behind the old Chenowitz place. No one's lived there for years, so no one wil care."

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

init_them: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Init_you: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

If that hits, Fort save, please.


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

"Easy there Mr. Grabby Hands. It's the taxman's orders. Seems like a mighty odd thing to have left behind."

Kaddoc will share his find with the others in the house, quietly, so as to not notify the Mayor(if he is around) of the discovery.


DM Ninja/infinite

@Kaddoc: perception check, please.


Brindolfin laughs uncontrollably, "Mr. Grabby Hands, good one. I have not been among humans for long, but I think these people are up to no good."
Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Sense Motive 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


DM Ninja/infinite

Spoiler:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Ryu looks annoyed,then stalks out of the room.


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8
The_Ninja_DM wrote:


If that hits, Fort save, please.

If vs regular AC it misses, if vs Flat Footed it will hit

Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

What tried to hit me?


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Shortly after Cilyanka sneaks out, Sparrow herself follows. "Think I'll get some night air." she tells Alkaid as she leaves the house.

After leaving, she trails behind Cilyanka, relying upon the darkness and distance to keep her hidden while her elven eyes keep an eye on the waitress.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


DM Ninja/infinite

Two figures dressed in bizarre costumes with odd proboscis-like masks leapt out of the darkness wielding sickles.

@Cilyanka: yes, you're flat-footed. You saved vs the knock-out drug, though.


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

Backing away, the shallow cut on her arm tingling, Cilyanka's eyes suddenly blaze with anger. &#@#!, is this how you treat all your guests? Run away, now. Please! I don't want to kill you.

Stepping back from her attackers, Cilyanka's black blade seems to almost leap into her hand, filling her mind with its sudden bloodlust. Even as she draws her blade, her other hand is tracing runes of black fire in the air.

5' step back, draw weapon as a move action, standard action to cast mage armor, swift action to use arcane pool to enchant my sword.

Status:

HP: 19/22
Temp: 6/6
Arcane Pool: 3/4
AC: 21/13/18

Effects: mage armor, +1 bonuse to rhoka


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Am I able to see the events as well, Spiral?


DM Ninja/infinite

@Sparrow: yes.


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

"Damn, this just ain't a good job. Need to ask for a raise. Good thing Ryu kept asking for more money on it." As Sparrow complains inwardly, she pulls out her bow and lines up a shot against one of the men on Cilyanka before releasing the arrow.

I assume I'm more than 30' away? If not, add 1 to att and dam.

Twang!: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 4 = 13
Thunk!: 1d8 ⇒ 8


DM Ninja/infinite

@sparrow: you hit one of the figures and it dropps immediately.

cultist:
commoner/cultist: AC11/T11/FF10; HP7

The other costumed figure and the smith's son both scream in horror and drop everything to tend to the fallen figure.

The young man jumps up and punches wildly at Cilyanka, screaming "It has to be one of you, not Shel! Why else were you sent at this time?"


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

Maybe it is meant to be one of us, but getting yourselves killled won't help Shel.

I can help, but only if you tell me what you need.
What have we gotten into here. This goes way beyond tax collection...

I am full defensive

Status:

HP: 19/22
Temp: 6/6
Arcane Pool: 3/4
AC: 25/18/18

Effects: mage armor, +1 bonuse to rhoka, full defense


DM Ninja/infinite

"Shel is to be the sacrifice...tonight! But the Dream Tender sent you! Now, there's no choice! Please, just surrender. All we need is one of you. the Dream Tender wil honor the rest of you."

The three of them, the smith, his son and his wife(the wounded one) are hysterical.

The smith says "We can't let you go! we need you!" He whistles and three stirges appear and move to attack.

The Lupescus grab Anya and run as their bugs move in.

Cilyanka Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Sparrow Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Stirge Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


DM Ninja/infinite

Meanwhile, back at the manor...you all hear sounds, as if doors had been kicked in, then sounds of a struggle, and Ryu calling for help!

Alkaid Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Biter Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Brindolfin Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Kaddoc Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Ryu Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Straehan Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
costumed figures Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Leonard Kriegler Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


HP: 31/31 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Monk(martial artist) 4

"Crap, My hunch was right"


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

With the blacksmith and his family gone, Cilyanka gives in to the black blade, savagely lashing out at the stirges.

move up to nearest stirge, swift action for arcane strike, using rhoka two-handed

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Status:

HP: 19/22
Temp: 6/6
Arcane Pool: 3/4
AC: 21/13/18

Effects: mage armor, +1 bonuse to rhoka, arcane strike


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

In the Mayor's house

Round 1: Init 8

Kaddoc will grab his weapon and head towards the commotion.


Brindolfin rushes toward the commotion and manifests his huge blade.
Move 1 - jump up and move, Move 2 - manifest large psychic greatsword.
"Ya don't wanna test me. I will leave ya enough of your own bodies for any backwater shenanigans."


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Sparrow takes a shot at one of the stirges, putting thoughts of guilt out of her head. "They're the bad ones, wanting to try and sacrifice Cilyanka."

Twang!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Thunk!: 1d8 ⇒ 5


AC:16|16|14 - F:+4|R:+6|W:+5 - Per:+9 Init:+3

At the Manor...

Straehan steps into the hall to see what's the matter, half convinced Cilyanka is pummeling the boy for getting too fresh with her.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Status:
HP: 18 / 18 | AC:18
Flare (1):
Prestidigitation (1):
Dancing Lights (1):

Elemental Ray (6):
Elemental Fist (1):
Produce Flame (1): x

1st Spells (4):
Spell Effects: None

Other Effects: None


DM Ninja/infinite

Cil & Sparrow Round 1:
Cilyanka: slices one of the stirges in half
stirgesx2: attack
Sparrow: misses

vs_Cil: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

vs_Sparrow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Those are touch, btw.

Manor fight Round 1:
Oops. I forgot to remove Biter, though if he should want to pop back in...now is a good time ;)

Brindofin
Straehan
costumed cultists [x4]
Alkaid
Ryu
Kaddoc
Leonard


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

Continuing her dance, Cilyanks swings her blade at the next stirge.

swift action arcane strike, using two hands

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


DM Ninja/infinite

Cil guts yet another stirge, while the third attaches itself to Sparrow.

@Straehan: over the balcony you see Ryu and the mayor's brother struggling with several costumed humanoids.


DM Ninja/infinite

@Cilyanka: Cil once more slices a stirge in half, then turns tos ee the remainong one attach itself to Sparrow.

Cil & sparrow: round 2:
Cil: kills one nore
stirge: drains blood from Sparrow; -1 con
Sparrow: ??

Manor: still surprise round:
Brindofin: moves & creates mindblade
Straehan: spots several costuumed figures struggling with Ryu and the mayor's brother
costumed figures [x4]: are attacking Ryu & Leonard
Alkaid: ??
Ryu: fighting with costumed figures
Kaddoc: grab weapon & move; sees what Strae & Brin see
Leonard: fighting with costumed figures


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Not sure what else to do, staring at the giant mosquito on her arm, Sparrow draws her cutlass and attempts to dismember the creature. "Damn insect!"

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Can't recall if Stirges are magical beasts or not, but if they are add 2 to attack and damage for favored enemy please.


HP: 31/31 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Monk(martial artist) 4

Alkaid moves to the source of the trouble.


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

Running to Sparrows side, Cilyanka shouts Hold Still as she attempts to pry the attached bird off with her sword.

Move to Sparrow, swift action arcane strike

[ooc]Attack [/occ]1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
[ooc]Damage [/occ]1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


DM Ninja/infinite

Cil finishes the last stirge.


DM Ninja/infinite

Meanwhile, back at the manor:

Both Ryu and the mayor's brother drop and the attackers turn to you!

vs_Brindofin: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

vs_Straehan: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

vs_Alkaid: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

vs_Kaddoc: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Anyone hit, give me a fort save: DC14


AC:16|16|14 - F:+4|R:+6|W:+5 - Per:+9 Init:+3

Straehan takes the strike with a grunt.

Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Status:
HP: 16 / 18 | AC:18
Flare (1):
Prestidigitation (1):
Dancing Lights (1):

Elemental Ray (6):
Elemental Fist (1):
Produce Flame (1): x

1st Spells (4):
Spell Effects: None

Other Effects: None


{HP 16/36 | AC13 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/6/4 | Inish +5, Per +9}Female Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 3 / Wizard (Foreteller) 3

Sparrow turns to Cilyanka, looking a little pale. "That was damn unpleasant. Follow 'em or head back to the mayor's? I think warning the others is probably best."


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

In the Mayor's house.

Kaddoc has a reach weapon, so..
AOO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9

Round 1(?): Init 8

Kaddoc growls in fury and lashes out:
If there is an adjacent enemy:
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 miss

If no adjacent enemy:
Kaddoc will move(if necessary) and attack with his weapon:
AOO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10


AC:16|16|14 - F:+4|R:+6|W:+5 - Per:+9 Init:+3

Straehan eyes his towering attacker and cracks his knuckles as he slips into a fighting stance. "That was a mistake, friend."

The gnome delivers a swift set of punches to the solar plexus.

If either blow hits, the Sorcerous Strike damage triggers... so potentially 5 Non-lethal and 2 Lethal Fire damage.

~ Round 2 ~
FULL: FOB

Hand (crit: 20/2x)
MODS: FOB, Sorcerous Strike
HIT #1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
DAM: 1d4 ⇒ 2 Non-lethal

HIT #2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
DAM: 1d4 ⇒ 3 Non-lethal

DAM: +1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (Fire)

Status:
HP: 16 / 18 | AC:18
Flare (1):
Prestidigitation (1):
Dancing Lights (1):
Elemental Ray (6):
Elemental Fist (1):
Produce Flame (1): x
1st Spells (4):
Spell Effects: None
Other Effects: None


HP 41/19 | AC:26/17/18 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:8 | I: +4 P: +8

As Cilyanka sprints towards the mayors hourse she shouts, Get the others, we have to save that girl.


DM Ninja/infinite

Kaddoc takes down one of the figures.

Streahan connects with both but his target stays up.

@Cil, Sparrow: Given your location, you will miss the manor fight, but will be able to get there safely.


"Bad move."
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 253d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 4, 2) + 9 = 19

The big guy cuts his opponent deeply, then steps to flank with Strae.


DM Ninja/infinite

Brin's target goes down.

As the second attacker falls, the fallen forms of Ryu and Leonard suddenly rise and strke at you!

Alkaid=1, Brindolfin=2, Kaddoc=3, Straehan=4

Ryu slam: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 vs 1d4 ⇒ 1 Alkaid for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 plus sneak_attack: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 plus grab

Leonard slam: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 vs 1d4 ⇒ 3 Kaddoc for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 plus sneak_attack: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9 plus grab


HP: 31/31 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Monk(martial artist) 4

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"What the deuce?
Ignore their form,
they are not who they appear to be."

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

Kaddoc has combat reflexes as well so...
AOOvsLeonard: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 6 = 13

Leonard(if still upright) misses.

Round 2: Init 8

Kaddoc lets out a roar of rage Rage on (4/6 rounds remaining) and,

Bites an adjacent enemy (ie leonord if still up)
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

if no one is close, he attacks with his Guisarme:

Guisarme: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage: 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (4, 3) + 9 = 16


The chivalrous giant flanks the Ryu clone and slices, distracted by the appearance of the look-alike.
1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 = 133d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 3, 6) + 9 = 22


DM Ninja/infinite

The two beings you thought were Ryu and the mayor's brother shift their forms into...something else. In their places stand two hairless, leathery bipeds whose faces are dominated by grotesque and unsettling whorls and slits instead of actual features.

Monsters:
AC17/t13/ff14; hp42

You are now facing 2 remaining costumed figures and two - somethings.

Dungeoneering 15 to identify the creatures.

Cultists:

vs Alkaid sickle: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2 for damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

vs Straehan sickle: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10 for damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Critters:

'Ryu' vs Brindolfin slam: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 for damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

'Leonard' vs Kaddoc slam: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 for damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


HP: 31/31 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Monk(martial artist) 4

I thought the Fake Ryu was going after me?


Half-Orc, hp 55/61, DR 2/-, AC 18, (T12/FF16), Init +4, Perc +6. F+5/R+2/W+3
Tracking:
Rage: 10/10, 1st: 5/5

Round 3:Int 8

Kaddoc howls in pain when the creature connects
Rage Hp:24/28. 3/6 rounds remaining

Kaddoc takes a step back(5' step) and attacks 'Leonard'

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage: 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2) + 9 = 13


DM Ninja/infinite

My bad, Brin said he was attacking 'Ryu' so I had Ryu swing at him.

change: Ryu swings at Alkaid, not Brindolfin. Still misses hideously, though.


Brin stays on the Ryu clone.

Round 3 init22 Hit(flanking)/dam
1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 = 243d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 9 = 17physical damage
Brin's next mighty blow is on target.


HP: 31/31 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Monk(martial artist) 4

she continues on the fake Ryu.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1,101 to 1,150 of 2,250 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The_Ninja_DM's RotRL Anniversary Special All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.