Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Robin's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master robin

Useful information


1,351 to 1,400 of 1,908 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Round 1

C1 : 17 ( badly wounded )
Danaris 15
Kast 12
Zees 10
Dorin 7
C2 6

Kast strikes a strong blow against the first creature and then Zees' spell (1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 does not succeed to cause it to lose his footing .
Dorin cause it further slight wound and seeing all four of you visible , he shouts to his comrade ( in thessalonian )
'Kill the slaves ! '

C2 then moves to AE6 , takes a key from within his clothes and open the door between him and Malcolm

Round 2
C1 then strikes at Kast without success
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Malcom , even without understanding Thessalonian , the creature's intention is evident , you can act if and when you want ...


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 77/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

Malcolm will attempt to grapple the guard.

Grapple Att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Get over here you worthless scum!


Male Human - Varisian Wizard 1 - Universalist

The idea of preventing the second one from coming upstairs worked too well. Sorry Malcolm.

Round 2, Init 10

status:

HP 16/16
AC 16 (mage armor)
CM Bonus = 0
CM Defense = 12
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +2
Will = +3

Cantrips - (4 per day)
- Daze (DC 15 Will)
- Flare (DC 15 FORT)
- Spark
- Ray of Frost
1st Level spells (4 prepared per day + bonded object)
- Color Spray (DC 16 Will: +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT)
- Grease* (DC 18 REF, +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT, +1 from focus, +1 from tattoo)
- Magic Missle
- Ear Piercing Scream
Spells used: Grease

Waiting to see what Danaris and Kast are up to.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.
Zees wrote:
Waiting to see what Danaris and Kast are up to.

Kast is waiting to see what Danaris is up to...the fate of Sandpoint, nay, the fate of all Golarion, rests on his shoulders right now!


Since Malcolm does not have Improved Grapple , C2 has an attack of opportunity
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
And it is enough to put him down .
Malcolm , you have to make a fortitude save in case you regain consciousness since you have been biten


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 77/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

Status: -2/27 HP

Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


"Hey you slack-jawed, slober-tongue, ugly Goblin-kisser. Get your degenerate hide over here and try that with me. I'll spit you on your statue out there and use your guts to wrap the may-pole."

Hang in there Malc.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 2

"We have to get through to Malcolm!" Danaris uses his spear to aid Kast's attack on the first creature and then moves to AA6 (moving to avoid an attack of opportunity from creature one), "You make one more move to him, I swear by Erastil that you will die."

Aid Another Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
+2 to attack for Kast if successful


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Danaris! w00t!

Round 2, Init 12

Kast tries to take advantage of Danaris knocking away the arm of the creature and make a solid strike of his own.

1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18 to hit;
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage.

If, by some miracle Kast hits and takes the creature down, Kast will climb down the 10' to the lower portion, avoiding the grease and moving to Z8.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Climb Check

If the creature is still up, Kast will hold his position.


It is near death but still there


Male Human - Varisian Wizard 1 - Universalist

Round 3, Init 10

status:

HP 16/16
AC 16 (mage armor)
CM Bonus = 0
CM Defense = 12
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +2
Will = +3

Cantrips - (4 per day)
- Daze (DC 15 Will)
- Flare (DC 15 FORT)
- Spark
- Ray of Frost
1st Level spells (4 prepared per day + bonded object)
- Color Spray (DC 16 Will: +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT)
- Grease* (DC 18 REF, +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT, +1 from focus, +1 from tattoo)
- Magic Missle
- Ear-piercing Scream
Spells used: Grease, ear-piercing scream (this round)

Zees tries to climb down to Y7, but falls. From prone he casts an ear-piercing scream at the creature attacking Malcolm, hoping it will daze him. (DC=17 FORT to negate daze and 1/2 damage)

1d20 ⇒ 6 - climb
1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 = 17 - caster level check for SR with spell penetration
1d6 ⇒ 1 - damage


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 2D6

Round 02, init=07, map is undersandpoint round

Stats-Temp Effects:

HP=12/12 points, AC=13 (touch 13, flat-footed 10), no armor, wearing both gauntlets, holding a lighted torch, speed=30 ft.
Fort=+1, Ref=+3, Will=+4
Spells: inf/4 for 0th/1st; Acid Splash is 1/1; Heavenly Fire is 6/6

Dorin heard the shouted command in the Old Language. He hoped Danaris and Kast would keep the creature busy enough for him. Dorin hurried past Zees and behind the two fighters, making for the stairs down to the prison floor. He was going to rescue Gar! But first, he needed to see where Gar and Malcolm were. He waved the torch around, trying to see in the dark prison. "Gar? Malcolm? We're coming!" Dorin shouted.

Move to W8 on the map (25 foot move). Do I need a reflex save to get down the stairs? Hopefully no AOO, as Dorin is 10 feet away from Creature #1 as he runs behind Kast.)
Reflex save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

(The Plan: get to Gar with the crossbow & bolts!)


Round 2

C1 : 17 ( badly wounded )
Danaris 15
Kast 12
Zees 10
Dorin 7
C2 6
Malcolm ( out )

Kast's attacks is not enough to down his adversary
Meanwhile Zees falls down ( a way of going down more easily but he takes 1d6 ⇒ 6 damage doing so
Even prone he cast a spell to stop the murder of Malcolm . The sinspawn is (1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 NOT Dazed
Dorin run down the stairs (no reflex save necessary)
Dorin you only made a single move this round , if you want to you could move near Gar and then Gar could take the crossbow and some bols from you
C2 decides that a prone mage is too tempting a target
(There , Zees , are you happy , you diverted him from Malcolm ) and charge to attack Zees while he is down

C2 1d20 + 3 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 4 + 2 = 211d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Fortitude Save for Zees

Round 3
C1 strikes at Kast
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Possible crit with bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 It miss because of the PFE but Kast need to make a Fort Save anyway

you can now act ...

Updated map


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Fort Save


Male Human - Varisian Wizard 1 - Universalist

Fort Save = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


You both save


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 2D6
robin wrote:

Dorin run down the stairs (no reflex save necessary)

Dorin you only made a single move this round , if you want to you could move near Gar and then Gar could take the crossbow and some bols from you

(I do believe Dorin will do that. Move to U6 on the map.)

Dorin stopped in front of the iron bars that he saw the dwarven dock worker behind. "Gar!" he exclaimed happily. A sound from behind the youth made him turn around. Out of the darkness of the prison another one of those sinspawns was lunging at Zees while the mage was prone. "Quick!" Dorin told Gar, looking over his shoulder, "Grab the crossbow I brought, and the bolts too!". The weapon and ammo boxes was hung from the boy's backpack, ready to take.


Good Lad!

Gar will grab and load when he can. If that is not two move actions, he will shoot at C2.

X-bow Shot:
Crossbow into Melee -> 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 3, Init 12

Kast swings hard against the beast, trying to bring it down.

"FOR MALC!"

LIKE A SOLDIER!

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 to hit;
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage

Kast Stats:

AC = 21 (+4 armor, +3 dex/cha, +2 shield, +2 PFE)
HP = 13/18
Weapon = Cold Iron Longsword (first time using a real sword!)
Status = a bit worried. Am I good enough for this?
Effects = Mage Armor, PFE
Spells = 0/4 cast

If it's down, Kast will make a standing jump down to Z7.

"ZEES!"

1d20 - 6 ⇒ (18) - 6 = 12 Acrobatics


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 2

Danaris stabs at the second creature, the one menacing Zees. And then moves to AA7
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Zees is at 11, right? My current plan is to get to Malcolm and cure light him. If Zees or anyone else gets hit hard enough, I'll channel. I believe Malcolm is right on the edge of the 30 foot burst right now.


Male Human - Varisian Wizard 1 - Universalist

Round 4, Init 10

status:

HP 5/16
AC 16 (mage armor) 18 vs. evil with prot. from evil
CM Bonus = 0
CM Defense = 12
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +2
Will = +3

Cantrips - (4 per day)
- Daze (DC 15 Will)
- Flare (DC 15 FORT)
- Spark
- Ray of Frost
1st Level spells (4 prepared per day + bonded object)
- Color Spray (DC 16 Will: +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT)
- Grease* (DC 18 REF, +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT, +1 from focus, +1 from tattoo)
- Magic Missle
- Ear-piercing Scream
Spells used: Grease, ear-piercing scream

Zees is glad to see help arriving and hopes it isn't too late. He tries to cast an ear-piercing scream using his ring, but the threat of the creature is too much for him and his hands will not cooperate.

1d20 + 2 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 5 + 2 = 16 - Concentration DC 17
1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6 - SR


Dorin U6 is a prison cell so I put you in U8 ( hope that's all right)

Danaris miss . Dana if you want to go to AA7 , you would have to jump (acrobatics DC15 AND take a AoO from C1 since you already attacked this round ) . Pkease confirm this action

C1 is down with Kast attacks and his bad leg cause him to fall down after his heroic jump (1d6 ⇒ 5 damage)


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 2D6
robin wrote:
Dorin U6 is a prison cell so I put you in U8 ( hope that's all right)

(No problem.)

Round 03, init=07, map is undersandpoint round

Stats-Temp Effects:

HP=12/12 points, AC=13 (touch 13, flat-footed 10), no armor, wearing both gauntlets, holding a lighted torch, speed=30 ft.
Fort=+1, Ref=+3, Will=+4
Spells: inf/4 for 0th/1st; Acid Splash is 1/1; Heavenly Fire is 6/6

Dorin saw the creature on the upper level finally go under Kast's longsword. "Yeah!" Dorin shouted. Then Kast stumbled on the way down to the lower level. Right in front of the second creature by Zees. "Whoops." Looking at the second creature, Dorin wove another spell that wouldn't miss. "Magic Missile!" he cried out.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dorins next actions for everybody:

Getting out the oil and fire...


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 2

Sorry about that robin. Hopefully, I didn't delay things too much.

Instead of leaping into the fray, Danaris will simply stab ineffectually (as usual) at the creature.


No problem , the rate of posting is better

Round 3
C2 hesitates about 2 seconds and then attacks Zees
1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 4 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

C1 : 17 (out for now, 27hp taken )
Danaris 15
Kast 12
Zees 10 ( still conscious !)
Dorin 7
C2 6 (3hp taken)
Malcolm ( out )


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 4, Init 12

C'mon Kast...that looked bad, but at least Marigold Pottersmoot didn't see it. Let's get back in the fight.

Kast, prone, annoyed, and with left leg throbbing, will lash out at C2, trying to knock it off balance before he tries to stand.

1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 4 - 4 = 6 to hit (attacking while prone, attacking defensively);
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 damage.

Move action: stand up and provoke AoO.

Kast Stats:

AC = 23 (+4 armor, +3 dex/cha, +2 shield, +2 PFE, +2 attack defensive)
HP = 8/18
Weapon = Cold Iron Longsword (first time using a real sword!)
Status = a bit worried. Am I good enough for this?
Effects = Mage Armor, PFE
Spells = 0/4 cast

Geez Zees, how many lives do you have? ;)


Should we have Gar going right after Dorin?


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 2D6
robin wrote:


C1 : 17 (out for now, 27hp taken )

(Excuse me? This thing's still fast healing? Somebody jump up there and do a coup de grace, cut off its' head, anything! If C1 gets up we're dead!)


yes Gar that sounds good to me
AoO vs Kast
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Possible crit AND Fortitude save for Kast
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 2

Yellow is stairs, right?
Danaris steps over the fallen creature, moving to AC8 and then prays to Erastil.

Channels positive energy. That should hit Zees, Kast and Malcolm. Exclude the two creatures.

Channel:1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 2

Yellow is stairs, right?
Danaris steps over the fallen creature, moving to AC8 and then prays to Erastil.

Channels positive energy. That should hit Zees, Kast and Malcolm. Exclude the two creatures.

Channel:1d6 ⇒ 1

Sigh . . . useless.


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 2D6

(No, Danaris, you stabilized Malcolm and Zees at least.)
(I guess those still standing will have to concentrate on C2. It looks like the dicebot hates all of us. I'd really like to see Gar turn C2 into a pincushion.)


Dorin Zstel wrote:
(Excuse me? This thing's still fast healing? Somebody jump up there and do a coup de grace, cut off its' head, anything! If C1 gets up we're dead!)

Of course , it is still fast healing . In fact these are the same two creatures you already fought :) The one Kast dissected has not come back


Round 4, Init 10 Mistakenly named my round 3 post as round 4 too

status:

HP 5/16
AC 16 (mage armor) 18 vs. evil with prot. from evil
CM Bonus = 0
CM Defense = 12
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +2
Will = +3

Cantrips - (4 per day)
- Daze (DC 15 Will)
- Flare (DC 15 FORT)
- Spark
- Ray of Frost
1st Level spells (4 prepared per day + bonded object)
- Color Spray (DC 16 Will: +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT)
- Grease* (DC 18 REF, +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT, +1 from focus, +1 from tattoo)
- Magic Missle
- Ear-piercing Scream
Spells used: Grease, ear-piercing scream, bonded object

Zees stands up with the club in his hand and pulls out a flask of oil with the other.


Drats ! no combat reflex :)


Dorin and Gar to go


Gar loads and shoots again from within his cage.

lt. Crossbow into melee-> 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
lt. Crossbow damage -> 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Confirm
lt. Crossbow -> 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
lt. Crossbow damage-> 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

"Get away from them boys you foul beast."


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 77/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

Go Gar...Go gar!


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 2D6

Round 04, init=07, map is undersandpoint round

Stats-Temp Effects:

HP=12/12 points, AC=13 (touch 13, flat-footed 10), no armor, wearing both gauntlets, holding a lighted torch, speed=30 ft.
Fort=+1, Ref=+3, Will=+4
Spells: inf/3 for 0th/1st; Acid Splash is 1/1; Heavenly Fire is 6/6

Dorin saw the dwarven shipwright shoot again from behind him into the creature standing above Zees. The fighter Kast was still being attacked by the second creature as well. "Danaris! Have you finished that one off yet?" he called out to the clerical fighter still on the upper level. I don't want to use all my spells at once! Dorin thought to himself. No crossbow, because Gar was using it. He dared not get close enough to use his dagger or spiked gauntlets, not yet. His frost ray wouldn't do enough damage. Which only left...Dorin saw Zees pull out a flask of oil and smiled. He reached for the flask of oil in his own belt pouch to throw it at the creature. "That's doing it, Zees!" Dorin shouted.

Ranged attack to break the flask of oil beneath the creature on the floor it is at (Z6): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15 (Includes firing into melee.)

Dorins next actions for everybody:

Follow-up with Spark!


Round 4
C2 is hurt by Gar's quarrel but continues to TRY to attack Zees
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Round 5
C1 : 17 (out for now, 26 hp taken )
Danaris 15
Kast 12
Zees 10 ( the mage tank )
Dorin 7
C2 6 (11hp taken)
Malcolm ( out )


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 2

Danaris notes that the first creature seems to still be moving and, perhaps, recovering. He plunges his spear into the creature, trying to dispose of it.

Coup de grace on creature one.

1d8 + 1d8 ⇒ (4) + (4) = 8

Fortitude save. DC 18.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 5, Init 12

Though wounded, Kast will soldier on, appreciating that the battle wizard his taking most of his hits on his pristine invisible armor.

5' stepping to AA6, Kast will ready to strike at the abomination when Zees the Armored-by-Irori steps into flank.

1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13 to hit;
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 CI damage.

Kast Stats:

AC = 23 (+4 armor, +3 dex/cha, +2 shield, +2 PFE, +2 attack defensive)
HP = 5/18
Weapon = Cold Iron Longsword (first time using a real sword!)
Status = a bit worried. Am I good enough for this?
Effects = Mage Armor, PFE
Spells = 0/4 cast


Male Human - Varisian Wizard 1 - Universalist

Round 5, Init 10

status:
HP 6/16 EDIT: from 5 to 6, forgot the channel
AC 16 (mage armor) 18 vs. evil with prot. from evil
CM Bonus = 0
CM Defense = 12
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +2
Will = +3

Cantrips - (4 per day)
- Daze (DC 15 Will)
- Flare (DC 15 FORT)
- Spark
- Ray of Frost
1st Level spells (4 prepared per day + bonded object)
- Color Spray (DC 16 Will: +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT)
- Grease* (DC 18 REF, +1 level 1 spell, +5 INT, +1 from focus, +1 from tattoo)
- Magic Missle
- Ear-piercing Scream
Spells used: Grease, ear-piercing scream, bonded object

Zees finds himself holding a club and a flask of oil and standing toe to toe with the creature. This is definitely not recommended in any book I've read.

Seeing Kast move to one side of the creature, Zees recalls how that "flank" thing is supposed to work and takes a 5' step to Y6. Kast swings, but misses. Zees follows suit and swings with his club, surprised when it actually seems to damage the creature. No. Definitely not supposed to be right here.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 - (-1 STR, +1 BAB, +2 flank)
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


"That went well let's try this again." He takes aim and at the last second realizes Zees in moving to fight the creature..Well as long as Zees doesn't..WHEW! missed 'im.

lt. Crossbow into melee-> 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
lt. Crossbow damage -> 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 2D6

(Waiting for Gar? I don't see him in the initiative above. And did the oil flask work? Because C2 should be standing in a puddle of oil that's about to go up.)


Gar is just after you and yes C2 is covered by oil at this moment .
Otherwise , Danaris , I'm sorry but you have to make a to hit since C1 is actually at 0hp and was in fact waiting to make a run for it when he would be at 1 hp ...


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 77/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

It was my understanding that when you are at 0 HP, you get one action, and that would take you to negative HP and unconsciousness. Is it different with these guys because of fast healing?


Male Human - Varisian Wizard 1 - Universalist

Robin is saying that the creature was at 0 and concious, so Danaris can't coup de grace. The creature isn't going to get to flee in reaction to Danaris, but Danaris will have to hit it with his attack. At least there's the +4 for prone. Good luck Danaris.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/7 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 77/75/AC: 22(23)/CMB: 11/CMD: 23/Init: 2/Perc: 4

I see...thanks Zees.


And then next round ( if Danaris miss) , he will have to stand up provoking an attack of opportunity from Danaris . Pronostics are bad for him

1,351 to 1,400 of 1,908 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Robin's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.