Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Rise of the Runelords with a Twist

Game Master Shadow Bloodmoon

Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition with some Variant Rules in Play

Maps, etc.


551 to 600 of 650 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

As Aurica stands in the hallway still, holding the note and other papers, her hand begins to tremble.

"Jubrayl...he wrote this. If he is involved with these goblins, then he made me a participant, too. I...I never wanted this."


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

After a moment, Aurica steels her gaze.
"We can talk more about this later. Right now we need to find Ameiko and make sure she's safe."


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Milah stares briefly at Aurica's admission, then nods, "Ameiko's safety is most important right now..." She looks at the green stain briefly, then continues through the next door.

Perception (Star Aura): 3d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2, 1) + 5 + 1 = 11


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

The next room appears to be a reception area, complete with examples of glass works, several desks and chairs and another door that leads out to Glass Street. A second door has been opened into what appears to be a filing room that has been trashed, with many of the cabinets knocked over and files everywhere, spilling out into the reception area. The only other door is closed, but you know it leads back out into the hallway.


Female Dwarf Guide Ranger 2 | HP 19, AC +6, FF +4, Touch +2, CMD +8 | Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +5 | Initiative +2, Speed 20, Perception +10, +12 noticing stonework (darkvision 60’)

"I'm this close t'just prising up floorboards until we find the cellar" grumbles Maerra. She heads into the room outside the furnace to check that the goblin's still in the furnace room and on where the last couple of unopened doors lead.

"At least we know who this J is," is her last comment before the furnace noise becomes loud enough to block casual conversation.


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Milah makes her way over to the only areas left to explore. This suspense will be the death of me..., she thinks as she opens the next-to-last door.


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

Maerra looks into the furnace room and at first she thinks she sees both goblins still tied down, but then she realizes that one of them is missing and the other has had his throat cut and is bleeding out all over the floor. Where the still conscious one was is a pile of clothes and what looks to be a not-goblin hand.

Milah opens the next room and is bewildered by the sheer amount of colored sand in here. Several barrels, crates and jars have been split or smashed open and are now a literal rainbow of different shades of every color. This looks to be where the sand was stored before being melted down and turned to glass.

One room left and a missing goblin... I wonder where it goes...


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

Aurica makes her way past Milah and opens the final door.

What the heck is going on with that pile of clothes and non-goblin hand?


Human Slayer 2 HP:23/23 AC: +7 T:+3 FF:+1 F:+4 Ref: +5 Will -1 Init +6 Perception +4 (+5 vs giant)

Momentarily distracted by all of the pretty sand, Zev hurries to stand behind Aurica as she opens the door...


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

As Aurica opens the door, she can finally see the stairs they have been searching for. They lead down into the basement area in a long hallway that is unlit except for the ambient light from Aurica's aura.

All light down here is dim inside Aurica's aura, otherwise, it is dark..


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Milah follows Aurica down the stairs, eyes and ears searching for anything out of place.

Perception (Aura): 3d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3, 5, 1) + 5 + 1 = 15


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

Aurica moves forward/down and peers around the corner to the left.

Perception: 3d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) + 3 + 1 = 8


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

The first part of the hallways seems to have been used as a storage area for more of the sand used to create glass, with some over turned barrels spilling myriad colors on the stone floor. When Aurica looks to her left, she sees a couple of wheelbarrows against the wall and several bricks piled up on the side that appear to have come from a hole in the walls that leads further down into the tunnels. The tunnel ahead curves to the left.

Milah:
You think you hear something, like the sound of a low pitched voice coming from down the hallway where the bricks are...


Female Dwarf Guide Ranger 2 | HP 19, AC +6, FF +4, Touch +2, CMD +8 | Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +5 | Initiative +2, Speed 20, Perception +10, +12 noticing stonework (darkvision 60’)

The darkness doesn't trouble Maerra as she follows the others up. Dwarves are made for this. "That gobbo got away. Could be they're expecting us." she whispers.

perception, if there's anything more to learn: 3d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4, 6) + 9 + 1 = 24


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Milah whispers to the others, "I hear a low voice, from that direction..." indicating the direction of the construction.

If there's enough room to proceed that direction, she'll do so; otherwise, she'll proceed down the passage.


Human Slayer 2 HP:23/23 AC: +7 T:+3 FF:+1 F:+4 Ref: +5 Will -1 Init +6 Perception +4 (+5 vs giant)

Zev pads down the stairs, surprisingly quiet for such a large man, squinting to see in the dim light.

His eyes pause on the sprays of colored sand, but he pries them away as Milah reveals the direction of the sound she heard, moving that way...

Perception: 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6, 4) + 2 = 17


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

Aurica follows Milah in the direction of the voice.


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

Looking down the hallway, your eyes follow the left side, seeing two more doors. Going further, you see more piled bricks, these a little more haphazard than the ones you are standing near. It is what is at the end of the hallway that catches your eye. The goblin from before has what looks to be a less healthy form of Ameiko Kaijitsu lying on the floor and a knife in his hand. Behind them is a man with elfin features holding a bow. He looks at each of you as you round the corner.

"Well, it seems we have a problem. The Heroes of Sandpoint are getting in the way of progress. My dear sister here believes as you do unfortunately, that the people of Sandpoint are innocent. So I'm taking her with me to convince her otherwise. You're going to let me do that. If not, this little fellow cuts her throat and I kill all of you." The goblin next to him cackles. "Don't try anything stupid, or all of you will end up like dear old dad."

How you want to play this out is up to you, but if you want to act, remember you have to roll initiative with your action...


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

Sense Motive: 3d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2, 5) + 3 = 14
Is he really willing to kill his sister? Trying to call a bluff.

”If you think you can kill Ameiko and escape unscathed, you're more naive than I expected. But you haven’t yet seen these three in battle, so your ignorance may be forgivable.”


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

Aurica :
You get the feeling that he won't do it himself, but he is willing to let her die if she doesn't convert to his way of thinking.

The man only smirks at you. "You're right, I haven't seen them fight, but if Snurgitz here is to be believed, I'd rather this ended peacefully. I would prefer to not have to end her life, but a mandate is a mandate."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Sense Motive: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3, 5) + 7 = 16

Milah addresses the goblin in a calm enough tone, but there is an edge of steel in her voice.

Goblin:
"Drop your knife and move away from her, or when we leave here I will take what is left of you and strap it to a board. While you are on that board, I will let dogs feast on your innards - slowly - and the last thing you see will be a horse about to crush your skull beneath one of its hooves."

Intimidate (Size): 3d6 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6, 3) + 8 + 4 = 23


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

Milah can read Aurica's spoiler above.

The goblin looks at Milah for a moment then back at the man, then back to Milah. He doesn't drop his knife, but he does start to run away from Ameiko and down the hallway. The grimace on the speaker's face tells you that he is not happy. The bow in his hand being drawn back to fire confirms it.

Initiative and 1st round actions everyone.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

So glad that goblin is away from Ameiko! Don't forget your +1 to Initiative from Aurica's Star aura. That being said, her swift action on her first turn is switching to the Moon aura, so if her initiative is better than the enemy's and he hits you with an attack this round, you have 1 temp hp to soften the blow a touch.
Initiative: 3d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5, 2) + 3 + 1 = 13
As everyone bursts into action, there is a subtle change in the color of Aurica's light, and she casts her deathly powers at the man with the bow in an attempt to weaken him.
ranged touch attack: 3d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3, 2) + 3 = 10
enemy Fort save if the attack hit: 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2, 3) + 4 = 11
If enemy fails Fort save, he is exhausted for 1 minute. If he succeeds, he is only fatigued for 1 round. Neither happens if the touch attack didn't hit.
GM question: Are we squeezing to move forward here, or can we move past each other? If we're squeezing, Aurica will use her move action to start going back and around, hoping it connects the other way. If we can move well enough, she'll stay here.

spell point: 1d4 ⇒ 4

EDIT: Unless I beat him on initiative and am targeting his flat-footed touch AC, that exhausting strike probably missed...


Female Dwarf Guide Ranger 2 | HP 19, AC +6, FF +4, Touch +2, CMD +8 | Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +5 | Initiative +2, Speed 20, Perception +10, +12 noticing stonework (darkvision 60’)

initiative: 3d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4, 3) + 2 + 1 = 15

In the crowded passageway Maerra can't get up a good head of speed, so she gets out her hammer and throws that at the bowman as she jogs up, "A little taste of dwarven iron to keep you til I get there!"

attack: 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1, 6) + 4 = 14
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Not holding my breath for that to hit either.


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Initiative (Aura): 3d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6, 1) + 4 + 1 = 15

Milah moves forward, her rapier flashing at the bowman.

Move action: As indicated on map
Standard action: Attack Tsuto
Attack (Rapier (threaten on 14-18)): 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5, 1) + 6 = 17
Damage (Rapier): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Human Slayer 2 HP:23/23 AC: +7 T:+3 FF:+1 F:+4 Ref: +5 Will -1 Init +6 Perception +4 (+5 vs giant)

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 = 14

Zev, furious at the man for threatening Ameiko, rushes forward with Milah, his flail making a whistling sound as it is swung...

Attack: 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3, 5) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

As the four of you charge Tsuto, he lets an arrow fly, with a calm look on is face, as if he planned for this.

Milah ranged defense v. 16 please. Zev, had to move you twice to get to him. No attack this round. You guys can move past each other in this corridor, no problem.

As soon as the arrow flies, he drops his bow and prepares for your assault. Milah's blade finds its mark, catching him mid-drop. Her movement catches Maerra unawares as she struggles to make a half-hearted throw towards the melee. The hammer skids across the floor. Zev runs past the dwarf, but is unable to get close enough to the half elf for his swing to hit anything but the door frame, which cracks under his strength. Aurica's magic alters things a bit, but with Zev and Milah in the way, her aim is thrown and she is unable to affect the cornered elf.

"Of course you would pick on one unarmed man all by himself!", he says as he leaps over Milah's head and lands behind Zev.

If either Zev or Milah make a CMD roll of 16 or better, they can get an attack of opportunity against him, other wise he will keep moving...

Round 2
Tsuto 18 (6 taken) <--- Here
Milah 15
Maerra 15
Zev 14
Aurica 13

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Chicagoan) Commoner 2/Expert 1

Okay Milah so the temp hp wasn't up yet before Tsuto's round 1 attack. And you're just outside the aura. Aurica, Zev, and Maerra now have 1 temp hp, though.


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Defense: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 1, 1) + 9 = 15
CMD: 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2, 2) + 4 = 11

Milah yowls as an arrow pierces her shoulder, which distracts her enough that she is unable to react to Tsuto's actions.

GM:
I'm confused - what combat maneuver is this? It's reminiscent of overrun, but it seems quite a bit more powerful - we weren't given the choice to avoid or not, we don't get an AoO unless we make the CMD (that we get the chance at all says that he doesn't have the Improved feat), etc. FWIW, I could see something like this being pretty abusable by a character like Milah, who would certainly take the chance of provoking AoO's (allowing for parry, presumably) to move through whatever occupied spaces she wanted.


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

Milah :
Basic use of Acrobatics, but rather than have him roll, you guys rolled to see if he could get past you. I applied a penalty of 5 to his number because he was moving through your square rather than around your threatened area. If you think I've misruled this, let me know and I'll take a closer look.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Human Slayer 2 HP:23/23 AC: +7 T:+3 FF:+1 F:+4 Ref: +5 Will -1 Init +6 Perception +4 (+5 vs giant)

CMD: 3d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 1, 1) + 8 = 16

Splinters fly from the door frame, Zev hauls the flail back, as he looks up at the man's form flying over head.

With a growl, Zev twists and attempts to bat Ameiko's treacherous brother from the air....

AOO: 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 3, 1) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Chicagoan) Commoner 2/Expert 1

Okay so we're waiting to see where Tsuto ends his round 2 turn before we take our turns, right?


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

GM:
Okay, yeah, I can see that now; it seems odd that the rules reference for the variant doesn't call out skill checks at all, but I think you called it right. Sorry for the confusion, I was just trying - and failing - to wrap my head around what was going on.

Assuming that his move is interrupted by Zev beating the CMD roll, moving this forward.

Milah moves to the side to make room for others to enter the room, then thrusts with her rapier at her opponent. He's disarmed, sure, but that was his choice; he needs to pay for his role in all of this...

Not an action: 5' step, to the far corner of the room
Standard action: Attack Tsuto
Attack (Rapier (threaten on 14-18)): 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) + 6 = 18
Damage (Rapier): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

Aurica moves a little closer to the fray, and continues to wave about her harrow cards, casting again. Seeing the difficulty of hitting Tsuto when he is in the midst of her allies, Aurica instead invokes her fate-manipulating magic to attempt to twist fortune to the party's favor.

move action: get closer so everyone is inside the area of Serendipity as well as the Moon aura
standard action: cast Greater Serendipity
Our attacks, skill/ability checks, and saves now get a +1 luck bonus, while Tsuto's take a -1.


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

Milah's Arrow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Tsuto is a lot faster than it would seem. Even Zev's frantic swing in the air only catches wind as the half elf sails by him. Instead of continuing his movement however, he throws caution to the wind and turns quickly in place to throw a spinning kick at Zev!

Defense v. 16 please Zev or take Spinning Side Kick: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 blunt damage.

Round 2
Tsuto 18 (6 taken)
Milah 15 (4 taken)<--- Here
Maerra 15
Zev 14
Aurica 13

Milah, I'll allow you to retcon your action since he did make it past Zev..

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Chicagoan) Commoner 2/Expert 1

Since he succeeded on the CMD vs your Acrobatics, that's what stops the movement, I believe, not hitting with an AoO. From the acrobatics skill rules:
"If you attempt to move through an enemy’s space and fail the check, you lose the move action and provoke an attack of opportunity."


Female Dwarf Guide Ranger 2 | HP 19, AC +6, FF +4, Touch +2, CMD +8 | Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +5 | Initiative +2, Speed 20, Perception +10, +12 noticing stonework (darkvision 60’)

"Jumping onto my axe? Your teachers taught you poorly, half-humie." Maerra takes a swing at Tsuto as he drops in front of her.

attack, serendipity aura, flanking: 3d6 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1, 6) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 20
damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

If he stopped somewhere else she has a move action available to close with him.


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

@Keante: that was my understanding as well, hence Milah's action. That said, I'll put the retcon in here just in case.

Milah moves into the hallway and attacks the half-elf around the corner.

Move action: To the space north of Zev, drawing an AoO
Standard action: Attack Tsuto
Attack (Rapier (threaten on 14-18)): 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1, 3) + 6 = 11
Damage (Rapier): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

Right, which is why I had him stop because Zev succeeded. I was describing though as if the elf had made the decision, to make him seem more umm... egotistical.. That and I couldn't leave him in the same square as Milah was. I suppose he could have been moved to the inside of the room... Either way it seems as if Maerra has the situation well in hand and he is surrounded... due to the miscalculation, I'll allow Milah's first roll to hit.

The half elf seems bewildered by the sudden onslaught, his movements slowing as he tries to dodge left and right, but is still caught by your weapons.

Round 2
Tsuto 18 (23 taken)
Milah 15 (4 taken)
Maerra 15
Zev 14 <--- Here
Aurica 13

Zev is up and then we'll resolve Aurica and move to Round 3, if he survives that long...

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Chicagoan) Commoner 2/Expert 1
DM ShadowBloodmoon wrote:
Zev is up and then we'll resolve Aurica and move to Round 3, if he survives that long...

Just to clarify, if needed: Aurica's round 2 actions are laid out a few posts above (starting Serendipity). So once Zev posts, we're good.


Human Slayer 2 HP:23/23 AC: +7 T:+3 FF:+1 F:+4 Ref: +5 Will -1 Init +6 Perception +4 (+5 vs giant)

DM, please bot me if I'm causing a delay like I did this week :)

Zev step up to the fast moving half-elf, his flail snapping out at his legs...

Attack: 3d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5, 4) + 5 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

No worries Zev, I was going to, but didn't get a chance yesterday.

Though fast, Tsuto is wounded and he mistakenly zigs when he should have zagged. Zev's flail catches his thigh and he goes down to he stone floor, hard. His head hits the wall and he looks as if he is about to say something before he falls unconscious...

Fight over! What now?


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

With the end of the fight, Aurica's spell pool goes from 1d4 down to 1. And she's about to spend that last spell point on a heal for Ameiko.

Switching from Moon aura back to Star aura (+1 Perception and Initiative).

Aurica goes to Ameiko's side and kneels beside her. She fans out her harrow deck and pulls out The Survivor. Then, touching the card to Ameiko's forehead, she says a few arcane words and the card glows with a faint golden light that passes into Ameiko.

hit points gained: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female Dwarf Guide Ranger 2 | HP 19, AC +6, FF +4, Touch +2, CMD +8 | Fort +4, Reflex +5, Will +5 | Initiative +2, Speed 20, Perception +10, +12 noticing stonework (darkvision 60’)

"S'pose we should check with Ameiko before offing her brother" mutters Maerra. She puts Tsuto in a position where he won't choke if his head injury makes him vomit and makes sure his cuts won't make him bleed out.

Heal check to stabilize, taking 10.


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

As Maerra starts pulling out her gear to bandage up Tsuto, Aurica uses her power on Ameiko. It takes a moment, but the Tian woman slowly regains her composure and looks around blinking. Her eyes go to Tsuto and at first she tries to stand to go to him, but realizes she is not that steady yet. She breathes a sigh of relief when she notices that Maerra is working on him. "Th..thank you for not killing him. He may be many things, but he is still my brother. I..I owe you. All of you. You have done so much, not only for Sandpoint, but for me personally. Have.. have you seen my father?"


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Diplomacy: 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 2, 6) + 10 = 23

Milah sighs and steps forward and kneels next to Ameiko, taking her hands in her own. "I am so sorry, Ameiko; we were too late to save him. He...his body is upstairs in the furnace room; he is gone."


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

Aurica starts as she remembers suddenly. "That goblin that was here with Tsuto is still alive. We had better make sure he isn't hiding somewhere around here to take some poor soul by surprise. I suggest we fan out, and by Desna's grace maybe we'll be lucky enough to catch him yet." Aurica hurries away to check the rest of the area on this level first.

GM: I'm guessing the goblin isn't actually still standing in the place you have him on the map, but of course that's up to you. I'll roll a Perception check to notice signs of where he is or has gone.

Perception: 3d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2, 5) + 3 + 1 = 14


Savage Rifts RotRwT SpyCraft

As the rest of you fan out, Milah attempts to comfort Ameiko. It takes her a moment to realize what she was just told. At first it appears as if a tear might come to her eye, but then she wipes it away with her wrist and looks up at Milah. "As the head of the Lonjiku household, I hereby appoint you and your companions as honorary members of the family. From here on out, you will always have a home wherever we have influence." She stands, allowing Milah to help her up. "There is much work to be done and I am sure the mayor will want to hear all about what happened here." She goes to look at some of Tsuto's things in the room. "I am also sure you will want to look through these. I don't think Tsuto was acting alone."

Meanwhile, the rest of you find no trace of the goblin, Snurgitz, that got away. It seems he has vanished into thin air...

No, he is actually off the map now... You guys now have free room and board at the Rusty Dragon in Sandpoint. No need to pay for upkeep costs while you are in Sandpoint, assuming you keep staying at the Rusty Dragon of course.


Female Tiefling Hedgewitch 2 | HP 15, AC +5, FF +2, Touch +3, CMD +3 | Fort +1, Reflex +3, Will +2 | Initiative +3, Speed 30, Perception +4 (low-light vision, darkvision 120’) | d6 spell points

GM:
While searching for the goblin upstairs before giving up the search, Aurica makes a quick stop in the room she swiped the two glass sculptures from and puts them back where they had been. She has no interest in stealing now that she has seen the connection between Jubrayl and Tsuto and feels the guilt that she does.


Female Catfolk Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 2 [ HP 24/24 | AC 19 / 14FF / 14T | Fort +3 Ref +7 Wil +0 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | Panache 7/7 | Charmed Life 3/3 ]

Milah nods. "Thank you, Ameiko. I will do what I can to bring honor to your family." She begins going through Tsuto's things, hoping to find some clues.

Perception: 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 1, 4) + 5 = 14

551 to 600 of 650 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rise of the Runelords with a Twist All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.