Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Rise of the Runelords - New Player edition

Game Master ciretose

Rise of the Runelords...mostly...


251 to 300 of 645 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

The day passes uneventfully and as evening arrives you make your way to the Rusty Dragon. You are surprised to not find Ameiko behind the bar, but you do see the Sheriff sitting with a beautiful Elf, as you all sit around the table, the Sheriff's says "Strange that Ameiko was called away, I had hoped she would be here. We could certainly use her. But it can't be helped." He turns to the four of you. "I would like to introduce you to the local expert on Goblin matters, Shalelu Andosana."

Shalelu nods and speaks to the group.

“Sheriff Belor’s told me of your work against the goblins—well done. I’ve dedicated the last several years of my life to keeping them from causing too much trouble around these parts, but they’re tenacious and fecund little runts. Like weeds that bite.
“Anyway, there’s five major goblin tribes in the region, and, traditionally, they’re pretty good at keeping each other in line with intertribal squabbles and the like. Yet from what I’ve been able to piece together, members of all five tribes were involved in the raid on Sandpoint. A fair amount of the Mosswood tribe goblins I dealt with yesterday were already pretty beat up, and there was a lot of chatter about the ‘longshanks’ who killed so many of them. Now that I’ve met you, it seems obvious from their descriptions who they were talking about. Seems like you’ve made an impression.
“In any event, the fact that the five tribes are working together disturbs me. Goblin tribes don’t get along unless they’ve got something big planned, and big plans require big bosses. I’m afraid that someone’s moved in on the goblins and organized them. And judging by these recent raids, what they’re organizing seems like bad news for all of us.”

The Sheriff nods agreement before speaking. "We are going to need help keeping the town safe. After speaking to Shaleau, I've decided that I need to seek reinforcements from Magnimar. I will be leaving at first light and will return in a week. Shaleau has agreed to stay in town in my absence to help, and...well...after seeing how you all handled yourselves the other day I was hoping you would help as well. I should be back in a week with reinforcements, and the town is willing to pay you 100 gold each."


female half-elf druid 2

After meeting the elf woman, Etohya seems happier than usual. Shalelu reminds her of home, particularly her mother.

"Jonas here may have learned something about this leader," she says, waving to the magus. "His skill at translating the goblin tongue was of some use after we learned that a goblin had been taken captive. It sounds like a man of elven descent was behind the attack and that it was a distraction. Their real business was at the cemetery where they stole the remains of Ezakien Tobyn, fleeing by boat. Do you know of any encampments along the river or where they might have gone?"


Male Human Magus 1

Jonas passes the time before the meeting enjoying some mead and playing a friendly game of cards with interested patrons at the rusty dragon. Once the meeting starts and he is introduced to Shalelu he offers his hand to her in a warriors greeting grasping wrist to wrist. Its a pleasure to meet you Shalelu the sheriff has spoken highly of you. Once the greetings are out of the way, Jonas gets comfortable and listens intently to the conversation before speaking to those gathered. When I spoke with the goblin Nibgit he did mention a cooperative effort between the other tribes but he seemed fuzzy on specifics past being able to keep what he could carry from the raid. Turning to Shalelu. Do you believe that the tribes would continue to cooperate if the person or persons that drew them together was out of the picture? Jonas listens to the answer to his question before responding to the sheriffs offer. I was expecting to stay in town for a bit anyway and a little extra coin in pocket never hurts. You have a deal Sheriff.

I would like to look into using 10 of the gold set up as a tab in thanks for saving the noble to pay for cost of living for a month in average lodging at the inn. I will purchase some sling stones when the next opportunity presents itself and look into picking up a better ranged weapon such as a longbow.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

@Jonas the gold use is fine

Shalelu says she would not have imagined the tribes working together if she hadn't seen the proof.

As to encampments she says as she mentioned earlier, there are five major goblin tribes in the region, but none of them use the river for anything more than drinking.

The closest to Sandpoint are the Birdcruncher goblins that live in caves along the western edge of the Devil’s Platter, although traditionally these goblins are the least aggressive of the five and adverse to water.

To the south are the Licktoad goblins of the Brinestump Marsh, pests that are excellent swimmers, but also probably the least organized.

To the east are the Seven Tooth goblins of Shank’s Wood, goblins who’ve secured a place for themselves by raiding Sandpoint’s junkyard and rebuilding the stolen refuse into armor and weapons.

Mosswood goblins were the ones she originally thought behind the attack, as they are likely the largest tribe despite being traditionally held back by feuding families within their own ranks, but after overhearing them when she encountered them, she doesn't think they were in charge of anything.

And finally, there are the Thistletop goblins, who live on the Nettlewood coast atop a small island that some say holds a passing resemblance to a decapitated head.

She says it is possible the goblins united under a "hero", but goblins generally live short, violent lives, so it’s unusual for a single goblin to achieve any real measure of notoriety.

Currently she can think of four well know goblins, and one other who is well respected by the goblins.

Big Gugmut is an unusually muscular and tall goblin from Mosswood who, it is said, had a hobgoblin for a mother and a wild boar for a father.

Koruvus was the champion of the Seven Tooth tribe, who was as well
known for his short temper as he was for his prized possession—a magic longsword sized for a human that the goblin stubbornly kept as his own (despite the fact that it was too large for him to properly wield). Koruvus vanished several months ago after he supposedly discovered a “secret hideout” in a cave along the cliffs, but the Seven Tooth have kept him as champion as they are convinced that he’s out there still, a ghost or worse, waiting to murder any goblin who tries to discover his hideout.

Vorka is a notorious goblin cannibal who lives in the Brinestump marsh, a “hero” mostly to goblins other than the Licktoad tribe.

Ripnugget is the current leader of the Thistletop goblins and controls what the five tribes agree is the best lair, but none have been able to take it from him so far.

And finally Bruthazmus is infamous bugbear ranger who lives in northern Nettlewood and often visits the five tribes to trade things he’s stolen from caravans for alcohol, news, or magic arrows. Shalelu notes that Bruthazmus has a particular hatred of elves, and that they have fought on several occasions. As far as she knows he is the only reliable contact between the five tribes, but she doubts he is ambitious enough to try and organize them on his own.


Male Human Cleric 1

Ken is all smiles at the thought that this whole affair is on the way to being dealt with, and at the prospect of using his glaive to bring sandpoint to saftey again!
I'm certainly up for that, that will certainly help me on the way to affording that new armor I wanted...or perhaps a wand of enlarge person if you'd be kind enough to help me with that Jonas. I've watched you in combat and I think that I have some abilities that might augment your fighting style


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

Tug nods .. "Oh I'm in .. no question of that. Big thanks Miss Shalala .. Sheriff was right about waiting to hear from yuh. This little dance is nothing new. Cutting off the head of the snake .. yes the body will die buut .. to get to the head we must .. uh get past his um thing that protects his neck .. and it is made of goblins .. and uh .. " his voice drops off as he tries to remember his point.

He suddenly remembers "Staging area and hidey hole! That what every lets-get-all-these-guys-to-join-hands-and-kill-for-me invasion thing needs. So we go to closest one first. Oooooh yes lets get at it!" He raises his mug .. "To victory for Sandpoint! May the horrid quiver in awe of the righteous fury we shall rain down on their heads with a satisfying squwish! .. oops .. cups gone empty"


female half-elf druid 2

Etohya continues listening to Shalelu and the others before speaking to the sheriff. "I am not familiar with city people, but I would be glad to stay here and help in any way I can. We might learn something of use."


Male Human Magus 1

Jonas Responds to Ken Hmm that is an interesting proposition Ken. I am familiar with the spell but it isn't one that I currently have in my book. I am researching a few different options for combat magic, including Enlarge Person. I will change my concentrations to make it a priority. The wand will be a bit harder but if we continue to work together for awhile purchasing such a device could certainly be in the cards. Jonas turns back to the group and makes some suggestions. The cemetery is accessible from the water witch makes it a point of entry and it looks like several areas have become overgrown to the point where the forest meets the north east wall clearing those areas may be necessary. I have seen chains used to block entry to ports it could be used to prevent easy entry to the harbor and cemetery from further up the river. Focusing specifically on Shalelu Jonas asks for her input. Since you have the greatest practical knowledge of the tribes and goblins in general do you have any suggestions to improve the defenses of the town against another attack?

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

@Jonas Shalelu responds "I think the goblins using boats is an aberrational rather than a technique. Blocking the waterway could cause more problems than it solves, I worry. From my conversations with the Sheriff, the main force didn't seem to arrive by water. However you are correct that we should make a survey of the defenses in the morning.

Unless there are objections, I am going to assume everyone is staying at the Rusty Dragon tonight and proceed until morning


Male Human Cleric 1

sounds good :) and Jonas, so long as the spell is on your spell list you can use a wand, you don't have to know the spell :) don't worry about preparing it or anything. My touch of luck might have you rolling crits left right and center though


Male Human Magus 1

Fine with me as well Ciretose. Ken you misunderstand me I will be happy to memorize the spell once I have it. So we can get use out of it. Access to the 1st level spell will likely be quicker then the wand. We don't have money enough to purchase the wand yet. We may not have access to enough ready cash to buy it before 2nd level. There is no guarantee we will automatically have access to the wand even if we pull together the cash, having a backup ready IE me learning the spell to cast on you at 2nd level is a guaranteed way of having access to Enlarge Person.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

In the morning you all awake and come downstairs to an nearly empty in and a very nervous looking halfing named Bethana Corwin.

Bethana woke earlier this morning to find that Ameiko hadn’t started breakfast for the first time Bethana could remember. Worried, she knocked on Ameiko’s door but didn’t get a response. Against her better judgment, Bethana entered Ameiko’s room to find it empty and the bed un-slept in. Worse, she found a crumpled piece of parchment near the bed—a note from Ameiko’s older brother Tsuto.

The note appears to be written in Tian.

If you can read Tian, it says

Spoiler:
Hello, sis!
I hope this letter finds you well, and with some free time on your hands, because we’ve got something of a problem. It’s to do with father.
Seems that he might have had something to do with Sandpoint’s recent troubles with the goblins, and I didn’t want to bring the matter to the
authorities because we both know he’d just weasel his way out of it. You’ve got some pull here in town, though. If you can meet me at the Glassworks after dark tonight, maybe we can figure out how to make sure he faces the punishment he deserves. Knock twice and then three times more and then once more at the delivery entrance and I’ll let you in.

In any case, I don’t have to impress upon you the delicate nature of this request. If news got out, you know these local rubes would assume
that you and I were in on the whole thing too, don’t you? They’ve got no honor at all around these parts. I still don’t understand how you can
stand to stay here.

Anyway, don’t tell anyone about this. There are other complications as well, ones I’d rather talk to you in person about tonight.

Don’t be late.

Tsuto


Male Human Magus 1

Jonas listens to Bethana taking the note in hand before handing it back to her. I can't read Tian Bethana do you know the language or someone who does that would be willing to translate this since it may explain her sudden disappearance. It may be nothing but considering everything that has been happening I will look into it for you.


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

"Hmm I'll snoop around here for any cluues."

perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

@Jonas The only people in town who cab speak or read Tian are Ameiko's family who own the glassworks and some of the workers who work there (brought in from the other side of the world to work in the factory).

@Tug nothing seems out of place or out of order. As you begin to snoop, the halfling is watching you carefully.


Male Human Magus 1

Thank you Bethana if you direct me to their glassworks business I will see if anyone over there can give us some answers.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Jonas El 'Adan wrote:
Thank you Bethana if you direct me to their glassworks business I will see if anyone over there can give us some answers.

When you arrive at the glassworks you find the doors locked and the curtains pulled on all of the windows. Make a perception check.


female half-elf druid 2

Kirri joins Etohya as she leaves the inn and follows the others to the glassworks.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Male Human Cleric 1

perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Ken follows the gang closely, obviously worried about Ameiko's disappearance.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Perception 10

Spoiler:
You see smoke coming from the chimney

Perception 15

Spoiler:
You can hear movement inside

Perception 20

Spoiler:
It sounds like breaking glass


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

"Eh .. well someone's in there.."


Male Human Magus 1

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Jonas motions the others to one side and quietly speaks to them. This feels all wrong to me. The door is locked and all the windows are shuttered. When we tried the door I know I heard someone inside. I can only wonder why they haven't answered. We could demand entry or try to find out more information on the sly. What do the rest of you think.


female half-elf druid 2

"This does feel wrong... why would this place be locked up during the day? Perhaps there is another door? I suggest we circle around the building."

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

@Etoyha

You find all 4 entrances into the building are locked.

Map.


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

"Eh.. dunno if its proper .. but yuh got bout four seconds to stop me from knockin with me foot." unsure if they get his meaning he gives them a few seconds and adds "I mean kick it down .."


Male Human Magus 1

I'm assuming we are pretty much where we started before. We understand Tug. Let us wait just one more moment before we start breaking things. If that is what we plan to do let us all at least get prepared before we do it. Jonas draws his sword and checks his spell components. If we have two people work on the door once down we have three people enter the center person at the ready with the door breakers flanking on each side and the last person covers everyone from just outside with spells or ranged weapon. After we have taken stock of the situation if it comes to a fight we just do what we do and cover each others back, sound like a plan.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Seeing you all wander around outside the building and Jonas draw a sword, several citizens walk over and ask what you are doing? You overhear them say things like

"What are you all doing over there?

"This is a private buisness you know, can't just go banging on doors and pulling your weapons in the middle of the city.

"Someone call the guards!"


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

Tug turns to the nosey parkers nearby "shh .. goblins.." and points to the door.

bluff 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

He turns back to Jonas, nods and grins "Oooh yes lets do it .. me goosebumps have got goosebumps!


Male Human Magus 1

Call the other guards we may need back up! making a pushing motion with my hands rapier set across my body. Stand back people! Giving them a look that will accept no argument from them. Do it Tug.
Intimidate 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

It is your decision, but I would like to point out that you all came here to find a translator and are now about to attempt to break into a factory in the middle of the day, because they didn't answer when you knocked on the door.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

If the plan is still to kick in the door, everyone put yourselves on the map near the door you are about to break into an roll initiative.


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

Tug reluctantly decides to listen to the faint whisper of reason floating around in his head somewhere .. "Eh .. I dunno .. all them townspeople out there kinda ruined me mood. Maybe we shouldn't .. "


Male Human Cleric 1

as loathe as i am to admit this, perhaps a more subtle approach might be prudent? Is there such a rush that we must go smashing things? Perhaps something mildly illicit or something pleasant...like say a note?
Ken leans on his glaive with a bemused smile on his face at the dwarf's eagerness to bash things.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Because I was unclear, the information on who can speak Tian in town was the halflings knowledge of the answer.

If you want to ask around to others, they may know differently.


female half-elf druid 2

Etohya approaches some of the onlookers with an apologetic look. "We're sorry... we were just looking for someone who worked in the glassworks. Do they normally keep it closed during the day?"


Male Human Magus 1

Jonas hands the note off to Etohya after putting his sword away. Here maybe someone will know how to read this. I am heading back to the Inn maybe Ameiko showed up back there besides I agreed to protect the town and I am sure that Shalelu will be wondering where we disappeared to.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

@Etohya You are told the Glassworks is run very secretively, and that most of the workers live on site and are brought in from far away. They produce high quality exotic glassware and don't want competitors stealing secrets.

Roll a gather information check for finding someone else who may read.

@Jonas - She has not returned, Shalelu says you all are helping as long as you stay in town and are ready to aid the guards, should it be required.


female half-elf druid 2

Diplomacy to gather information 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Human Magus 1

Jonas will track down Bethana and see what she knows about Ameiko's family and their business. Assuring her that the others are looking into finding someone to read the note.


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

gather information 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Ouch...you can also try knowledge local

@Jonas - Bethana gives you a general overview (she will answer with specifics if you like)

After the Kaijitsu's family was exiled from Tian Xia several generations ago they made the perilous journey over the crown of the world, finally settling in Magnimar, where Ameiko's father was born.

When the Sandpoint Mercantile League was established, the Kaijitsu's were there, and not long after Sandpoint was founded, they began construction of what would become one of the town’s most unique and profitable businesses—the Sandpoint Glassworks.

The three main components of glass are all found in abundance locally: sand, seaweed, and salt-resistant plants (the ashes of which form an important reagent in the process), and lime extracted from stone quarried from the cliffs of Devil’s Platter and the Ashen Rise. All that remained was the technical proficiency to work these components into glass, which they possessed and they imported in the form of workers from Tian Xia.

Ameiko's father inherited the business 34 years ago. The family is quite powerful, but secretive, particularly after a scandal that occured when Ameiko's brother, Tsuto was born and discovered to be half elf, despite neither her mother or father having any elvin blood.

Ameiko has always been viewed by the people of the town as apart from her highly secretive family. They generally only hired laborers brought in from their native Tian Xia keeping the factory and house closed off to outsiders to protect secrets of the glassmaking process.

She opposed her father and made her money to purchase the inn on her own as an adventurer. and has had a distant relationship with her father, who does not approve of her less than conservative lifestyle and will tell anyone who asks that opening and running a tavern and flophouse is “hardly women’s work". The two rarely speak, particularly since the death of her mother under somewhat mysterious circumstances.


Male Human Magus 1

Do you know Ameiko's brother Tsuto? Have you meet or seen him before? Does he ever come to town?

How about Ameiko's father has anyone seen any of the family since the attack?

Did Ameiko check on them after the attack?

Where do they sell their wares if they keep the business closed up so tight? I assumed that the glassworks business sold the wares directly but no one answered when we knocked and I am certain someone was moving around inside.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Jonas El 'Adan wrote:

Do you know Ameiko's brother Tsuto? Have you meet or seen him before? Does he ever come to town?

How about Ameiko's father has anyone seen any of the family since the attack?

Did Ameiko check on them after the attack?

Where do they sell their wares if they keep the business closed up so tight? I assumed that the glassworks business sold the wares directly but no one answered when we knocked and I am certain someone was moving around inside.

1. Bethana doesn't like Tsuto. Six years ago, Ameiko and he had a terrible argument in which Tsuto struck Ameiko. Bethana doesn’t know what the argument was about, but whatever it was is what sent Ameiko away from Sandpoint for a year, during which time she made a living as an adventurer.

When Ameiko returned to Sandpoint five years ago to attend her mother’s funeral. Tsuto was quite public in his opinions that his father had pushed Ameiko and his mother, Atsuii, off the cliff to her death, and during the funeral there was a confrontation between Tsuto and Lonjik u where Lonjiku nearly broke Tsuto’s jaw with his cane, after which Tsuto cursed him and left Sandpoint. Ameiko’s tried to reestablish contact with him ever since, but was never able to track him down.

2. No one has seen Lonjiku, but that isn't usual this time of year, as the glassworks is usually very busy and he often stays on site with the workers for weeks at a time to push deadlines. He didn't come out for the festival that anyone remembers, but that isn't unusual. He's very scrooge-like.

3. Not that she knows of, but Ameiko was busy here and given the letter was in Tian Bethana assumed it was from her father or someone from the glassworks.

4. The glassworks is primarily custom or bulk orders. Given how fragile glass is, they generally hand carry boxes out to ships who take it on to destinations throughout the Inner Sea. They trade most heavily with Magnimar and Korvosa, and have a storefront in Magnimar run by a local merchant on commission.


Dwarven Inquisitor 2

Tug returns to his room to give himself a good scrubbing and tends to his beard; figuring it can only help getting people to talk. He asks Magrim for guidance, and sets out again looking for someone that could help him find someone who reads Tian - instead of just stopping random people in the street..

gather information(plus guidance) 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 + 1 = 3
" ... "

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Tug Milkbeard wrote:

Tug returns to his room to give himself a good scrubbing and tends to his beard; figuring it can only help getting people to talk. He asks Magrim for guidance, and sets out again looking for someone that could help him find someone who reads Tian - instead of just stopping random people in the street..

gather information(plus guidance) 1d20 - 1 + 1
" ... "

Ouch...


Male Human Magus 1

sorry for the long pause between post have been busy. I will continue to be busy for the next few days but will try to keep posting regularly.
Bathana do you know of any place that Ameiko might go or friends she might turn to if she was in trouble.
Would Ameiko's family turn to her if they had trouble?

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Jonas El 'Adan wrote:

sorry for the long pause between post have been busy. I will continue to be busy for the next few days but will try to keep posting regularly.

Bathana do you know of any place that Ameiko might go or friends she might turn to if she was in trouble.
Would Ameiko's family turn to her if they had trouble?

Bathana says Ameiko is everyone's friend, but also keeps her business to herself. She says she couldn't imagine her father asking anyone for help, stubborn as he is, and she doesn't know Tsuto well, since he left long ago, but she doesn't personally trust him.

Sorry this seems to be dragging, but bad rolls...I can see a few solutions so I don't want to hand it over, but yeah...bad rolls


Male Human Magus 1

If you could do me a favor Bethana since you know more people then me and who to talk to pass the word around that I am looking for someone to have that letter you gave us interpreted into common. Let them know I am willing to pay a gold piece for the easy work. Here is one for you as well for all your help.
gather information 1d20 ⇒ 11
Hoping that some gold will provide a bonus to the check and that Bethana can get essentially do an aid another role to provide another bonus on the check. She knows information on who the right people are and where they might be found etc. I will deduct 2 gold from my character.

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

You know there is a schloar working in town studying the old light house, you believe his name is Broderk Quint, who speaks many languages, but is quite eccentric. Father Zantus usually memorizes comprehend languages in case a stranger comes to town.


female half-elf druid 2

"Is this Father Zantus someone we can trust? I imagine our beliefs differ considerably, but I would rather ask a favor of someone of faith over some strange scholar."

251 to 300 of 645 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ROTRL New Player Game Play Thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.