Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Bpa144

An ancient evil is awakening, and they have their sights set on the cozy town of Sandpoint. Will Sandpoint's new group of heroes be able to stand against this evil or will the be overwhelmed?


351 to 362 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiesi aims her light crossbow at the boar that is threatening the group and fires a bolt.

bolt: 1d20 ⇒ 5;Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Guiding her horse with her knees.


Rd1:
Jerome: Barely Misses

Prophet:Misses

Jito: Barely Misses and so does his pet

Jiessi: Also misses

Boar: The boar goes after the nearest creature, which happens to be Bala.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Aldrean:

I'm going ot just not use a map for this fight since it shouldn't be that hard.


Aldrean will pull out his Light crossbow and fire.
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Dex: 1d20 ⇒ 11
And almost loses his crossbow.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome will drop his bow, draw his greatsword and attack!

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 102d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 4) + 3 = 12


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

RD 2:

Guiding her horse with her knees.

Ride Check DC5: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Jiessi reloads her crossbow and shoots,

CB: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16;Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

RND 2 if Prophet doesn't kill it on his turn.

Jito watches as the boar bears down on Bala. Luckily the tiny dino is sturdier than he may look. Nonetheless the attack is distressing and Jito rushes to his companion's aid.

dismount ride check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

The bow twangs softly once again and this time strikes true.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Bala now realizing the threat outweighs his hunger attempts to defend himself and bites for the boar.

Bala attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Bala damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

But he misses yet again and decides retreat may be the best option.
Moves back to Jito for protection.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6
Vrajitoare "Jito" Diavol wrote:

RND 2

But he misses yet again and decides retreat may be the best option.
Moves back to Jito for protection.

Your companion may want to take a 5 ft step, since he is in a threatened square. Otherwise, he will provoke an AOO. Before his attack he could have used the withdraw action, which is a full round action, to retreat.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2
Jiessi Denisse wrote:
Vrajitoare "Jito" Diavol wrote:

RND 2

But he misses yet again and decides retreat may be the best option.
Moves back to Jito for protection.

Your companion may want to take a 5 ft step, since he is in a threatened square. Otherwise, he will provoke an AOO. Before his attack he could have used the withdraw action, which is a full round action, to retreat.

Crap! You're right. But I've already posted so I suppose I'll risk it. Prophet might do enough damage before me, so that my attack finishes the boar. I hope!


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

What is the current status of the boar? Is he still alive?


The boar is still up at this moment. Remeber that Jerome entered meele with the boar so both Jito and Jiessi take a -4 to their attacks. That causes only Jito to hit.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome kills the board and hefts the beast high!

We will certainly be eating well tonight!


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

RD 3:

Continuing to guide her horse with her knees.

Ride Check DC5: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Jiessi reloads her crossbow and shoots,

CB: 1d20 + 0 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 0 - 4 = -1;Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

shooting in melee -4

351 to 362 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / bpa144'2 Rise of the Runelords game thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.